Stores > Warehouse Deals

Chance of future purchase: Rating 5.83/10 5.83/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10

2016-04-28

Scam book rental business

"Do not rent textbooks from Amazon! They process textbook rentals through "Warehouse Deals," and it is a scam. They sent me a book with broken spine, I never used the book, then they refused to accept the rental return on the grounds that the book is damaged, instantly charged my credit card FULL PRICE for a NEW book, and returned the damaged book (that they rented to me) to me "to keep." Amazon customer service refunded the charge, but why go through this hassle? I guess most people don't ask for refund, so the scam continues, and Warehouse Deals "sells" used books to unsuspecting students for the price of a new book!"

This review was modified by SteveSn on April 28 2016 12:24:38 PM

2016-04-20

Taylor made for me!

"Bought a Taylor 214eN. I thought it was a joke. I quickly bought it with one click. I never thought I'd see anything decent. Three days later it came in a factory box, sealed inside in plastic, with a beautiful case, with all the owners info inside. At first I thought it was hot, and didn't want to send in my ID#. It was brand new, no marks, buffed to a high gloss with the tags still hanging on it. The rest of the stock was almost four times more expensive for the same guitar. Still had a little saw dust inside, with full documentation. I realize some deals are better than others, but this was the find of a lifetime. "

2016-03-21

the other reviews had me scared but....

"The product: a left handed Epiphone Casino guitar described as used- acceptable appears to be unused and brand new. I was expecting to possibly need to return it but I wouldn't return this guitar for triple the cost. It is absolutely beautiful and flawless. Were all the previous reviews written by some angry college student with 7 or 8 accounts? I read the reviews after I had purchased and was worried and afraid that I would receive a beat up POS that would not even be acceptable, INSTEAD I GOT A PERFECTLY BRAND NEW GUITAR...Amazon has one left for over $1200 total with shipping mine was $412 including shipping...WAREHOUSE DEALS INC. RULES!!!!"

This review was modified by MusicFan1963 on March 21 2016 04:06:32 PM

2016-02-13

DO NOT RENT FROM THIS COMPANY

"Rented a book thru Amazon. Book came in "Acceptable" condition. This is the lowest condition for used items. The book came with bent pages, stains, definitely used. Returned the book on time 12/2015. Noticed a charge on my card 1/7/2016 for purchase price due to return rejected-damaged. No communication from company. They send damaged used rental books then upon return in same condition as received, charge full price of book plus rental fee already paid. On top of that they keep the book. RIPOFF!!
UPDATE: Received book in mail today 2/13/16 over a month later not even sure if same book!!

This review was modified by ...Disappointed... on February 13 2016 08:43:44 PM

2016-01-22

The book definitely came from a warehouse

"I rented a book from this company through amazon. When i received it, it was in very poor condition (the description upon ordering did not indicate such). There were pages falling out of the book other than rips and tears in the cover and other pages. I took pictures immediately. I returned the book a few weeks ago, and now they are trying to sell me the book due to the books condition. What a joke. Amazon is currently working with me to get this resolved, but i wouldn't recommend this joke of a company to anyone."

2016-01-13

think again

"Don't use this service they rent out textbooks and then reject them on return and charge your credit card full price. This may look like a great option to save your student some money but in the end it will cost you more money and aggravation when they steal your money and then send you an email to thank you for allowing the theft to take place rip off!"

This review was modified by kranzca on January 13 2016 09:57:58 AM

2015-12-30

"Instead of receiving the CORRECT item, School Finance: A Policy Perspective, I was shipped another book, which was WRONG...a book entitled Leadership: Theory and Practice. I contacted Amazon to complain and ask that I get the correct book shipped out to me ASAP and was told that there was nothing they could do except issue me a refund. WTH? Today is 12/30/15 and my class starts 1/4/16. POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE."

This review was modified by DarleneGordon on December 30 2015 04:24:02 PM

2015-12-18

"I wish I was able to give this company zero stars, rather than one. Renting a book through them is a SCAM. Two of the books I rented were determined as damaged and I'm now having to pay the full price, although that's the original condition I got them in and were evaluated as "good condition." Extremely unhappy customer. Never renting from them again."

This review was modified by FBW14 on December 18 2015 03:45:57 PM

2015-10-17

"These guys shorted my order. Then said the other part was no longer available at the price I paid for it. If I would have read these reviews first, would not have ordered through then. Reviewers are correct. Amazon should remove them as sellers. However, Amazon did make it right."

2015-08-15

"I purchased a PNY GTX 980ti From Amazon Warehouse Deals with Condition: Used - Like New - Item is in original, pristine packaging. As the condition. That is not what I got!

The box says AMAZON INSPECTED!!!!

Here is a video of my unboxing and discovery of the SCAM! Please share and ask others to share so as to bring this issue to the foreground of amazon and hold them accountable.

2015-06-18

"Warehouse Deals, Inc. textbook rental business is a scam. They send out books in horrible shape, and then reject their return due to damage, and charge you full price for the rented (and very used) item. I'm really surprised they have not yet been sued because of this practice. "

This review was modified by sdkirk on June 18 2015 09:28:02 PM

2015-06-02

"Ordered this item for price listed at 56.00. They canceled the order because they said inventory was sold out. That was a lie. Same exact trowel is listed from same seller for 92.00. Bait and switch all the way. Bad business. I also plan to post this on other sites this seller uses to move products."

This review was modified by tdpatton on June 02 2015 09:06:02 AM

2015-05-19

"These crooks charged me a 50% restocking fee on a return of an opened item. Avoid like a rash."

This review was modified by GalwayK on May 19 2015 07:43:14 PM

2015-04-02

"DO NOT USE! I recieved a book for school that came to me very warn and the pages falling out of the book. The text was ledgible so I kept it and was very gentle to this very used book. I returned the rented book in a timely matter and then just received an email saying that I was being charged for the entirety of the text which was 130.00 on top of my rental fee and this is UNACCETPABLE! "

This review was modified by skonell719 on April 02 2015 03:00:46 PM

2015-02-24

"Trash. This company is trash. I order a GPU from them to connect my other Nvidia to with SLI. I need the exact card model. They decide to send me the WRONG card. EVEN BETTER, I bought my original one from best buy and it's a similar card so I know the accessories that are SUPPOSED to come with it. They aren't even there. I think there's a screw bouncing around in the card somewhere too. DO NOT BUY FROM THEM. Amazon needs to take them off their seller list. "

This review was modified by Frelayer on February 24 2015 09:41:09 AM

Share Warehouse Deals's store rating

Warehouse Deals is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Warehouse Deals is not a merchant member
Warehouse Deals does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!