Stores > Warehouse Deals
  • Warehouse Deals

Voice your opinion! Review Warehouse Deals by clicking a star below.
2017-08-03

horrible management

"I ordered a 10' x 10' canopy that was in stock when ordered and given a 4-5 working days delivery time. On 7th working day still showed item not sent. Contacted Amazon and they showed Warehouse Deals Inc. were not even showing my item in stock. Everytime I checked status it was showing preparing to be shipped. I ordered for vacation, which I'm leaving in 2 days and now no canopy to be found. Very unhappy with their professionalism at Warehouse Deals Inc.. Could've just let me know they did not have in stock and I could've purchased elsewhere. Sorry for wanting a product delivered at my doorstep and for trying to spend money with you. Pitiful!!!!!"

2017-05-04

Scam! Do not buy from them!

"Everything about this purchase was shady as I'm learning by the day! The super long story short is, I made a purchase at walmart.com initially it said the order would not be here until May 9th then it was May 4th then mysteriously it was delivered on the 26th of April and I placed the order on the 24th of April. I was home that day and collected other packages that the Postal Service delivered but it was not my order from walmart.com. After many calls to walmart.com, a manager with the Postal Service and several callsto contact this company with no professional vcmail, the mystery is the tracking number that Walmart had was the exact same tracking number of my amazon.com purchase two unrelated companies two different products. Walmart and Amazon both are not sure how this could have even happened that they are sharing the same tracking numbers and what's more scary is that they are figuring out how to see your purchase at one vendor and another vendor and trying to tie it together!! Finally got my refund from Walmart today however I originally just wanted the product! BUYERS BEWARE OF THIS VENDOR! I also believe they may be working under another name of 123stores, Inc on amazon.com. Also, I'm not talking about the company Amazon's warehouse deals. This appears to be another company just called warehousedeals that Walmart told me about not and NOT associated with the amazon.com warehouse deals"

2017-05-02

OMG - THEY ****!! TOO MANY PROBLEMS WITH THE ORDER TO LIST THEM ALL - OVER CHARGED TOO!!

"Ordered a new, soft cover, 8 book series for $59. Here goes: was charged $206 without authorization!!!! Received only 7, used, hard cover, books that were filthy, written in, stained, wrinkled, etc. Book 2 was missing altogether. Book 6 had no jacket. No one is this incompetent - I suspect outright fraud."

2017-03-01

NO BOOK

"I have not received my text and am now having to resort to using the one on reserve in the library.

What's worse is that I have no way of contacting this "Warehouse."

2016-11-28

Warehouse deals cant tell black from white

"I clearly ordered 2 Juno 6" recessed can light trims part # 614B-WH = Black baffles with white trim rings
I received 2 Juno part # 614W-WH ---white baffles with white trim. One had the correct factory pkg with correct PN 614B-WH marked on the package with a 614W-WH white on white trim in it. Other had plastic bag wrap with what appears to be a Warehouse PN-- LPN RR 067702438

2016-09-02

Fraud! Do Not rent from them!

"My rental arrived in horrible condition. It actually smelled like it had landed in someone's toilet. I complained. No one responded. I returned it and was charged $93 for the book. This company has many, many bad reviews. Rent from someone else. "

2016-08-25

Rental Scam

"I rented a book with "acceptable" condition. It came with torn binding. When I returned the book as it was shipped, it was rejected and I was charged the full price of the book.

It's a good scam for them to make a lot of money from unsellable books.

2016-04-28

Scam book rental business

"Do not rent textbooks from Amazon! They process textbook rentals through "Warehouse Deals," and it is a scam. They sent me a book with broken spine, I never used the book, then they refused to accept the rental return on the grounds that the book is damaged, instantly charged my credit card FULL PRICE for a NEW book, and returned the damaged book (that they rented to me) to me "to keep." Amazon customer service refunded the charge, but why go through this hassle? I guess most people don't ask for refund, so the scam continues, and Warehouse Deals "sells" used books to unsuspecting students for the price of a new book!"

2016-04-20

Taylor made for me!

"Bought a Taylor 214eN. I thought it was a joke. I quickly bought it with one click. I never thought I'd see anything decent. Three days later it came in a factory box, sealed inside in plastic, with a beautiful case, with all the owners info inside. At first I thought it was hot, and didn't want to send in my ID#. It was brand new, no marks, buffed to a high gloss with the tags still hanging on it. The rest of the stock was almost four times more expensive for the same guitar. Still had a little saw dust inside, with full documentation. I realize some deals are better than others, but this was the find of a lifetime. "

2016-03-21

the other reviews had me scared but....

"The product: a left handed Epiphone Casino guitar described as used- acceptable appears to be unused and brand new. I was expecting to possibly need to return it but I wouldn't return this guitar for triple the cost. It is absolutely beautiful and flawless. Were all the previous reviews written by some angry college student with 7 or 8 accounts? I read the reviews after I had purchased and was worried and afraid that I would receive a beat up POS that would not even be acceptable, INSTEAD I GOT A PERFECTLY BRAND NEW GUITAR...Amazon has one left for over $1200 total with shipping mine was $412 including shipping...WAREHOUSE DEALS INC. RULES!!!!"

2016-02-13

DO NOT RENT FROM THIS COMPANY

"Rented a book thru Amazon. Book came in "Acceptable" condition. This is the lowest condition for used items. The book came with bent pages, stains, definitely used. Returned the book on time 12/2015. Noticed a charge on my card 1/7/2016 for purchase price due to return rejected-damaged. No communication from company. They send damaged used rental books then upon return in same condition as received, charge full price of book plus rental fee already paid. On top of that they keep the book. RIPOFF!!
UPDATE: Received book in mail today 2/13/16 over a month later not even sure if same book!!

2016-01-22

The book definitely came from a warehouse

"I rented a book from this company through amazon. When i received it, it was in very poor condition (the description upon ordering did not indicate such). There were pages falling out of the book other than rips and tears in the cover and other pages. I took pictures immediately. I returned the book a few weeks ago, and now they are trying to sell me the book due to the books condition. What a joke. Amazon is currently working with me to get this resolved, but i wouldn't recommend this joke of a company to anyone."

2016-01-13

think again

"Don't use this service they rent out textbooks and then reject them on return and charge your credit card full price. This may look like a great option to save your student some money but in the end it will cost you more money and aggravation when they steal your money and then send you an email to thank you for allowing the theft to take place rip off!"

2015-12-30

"Instead of receiving the CORRECT item, School Finance: A Policy Perspective, I was shipped another book, which was WRONG...a book entitled Leadership: Theory and Practice. I contacted Amazon to complain and ask that I get the correct book shipped out to me ASAP and was told that there was nothing they could do except issue me a refund. WTH? Today is 12/30/15 and my class starts 1/4/16. POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE."

2015-12-18

"I wish I was able to give this company zero stars, rather than one. Renting a book through them is a SCAM. Two of the books I rented were determined as damaged and I'm now having to pay the full price, although that's the original condition I got them in and were evaluated as "good condition." Extremely unhappy customer. Never renting from them again."

Share Warehouse Deals's store rating

Warehouse Deals is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Warehouse Deals is not a merchant member
Warehouse Deals does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!