Stores > Warehouse Deals

• Warehouse Deals

Product & services pricing Rating 2.00/10 2.00/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 1.00/10 1.00/10

"These guys shorted my order. Then said the other part was no longer available at the price I paid for it. If I would have read these reviews first, would not have ordered through then. Reviewers are correct. Amazon should remove them as sellers. However, Amazon did make it right."

"I purchased a PNY GTX 980ti From Amazon Warehouse Deals with Condition: Used - Like New - Item is in original, pristine packaging. As the condition. That is not what I got!

The box says AMAZON INSPECTED!!!!

Here is a video of my unboxing and discovery of the SCAM! Please share and ask others to share so as to bring this issue to the foreground of amazon and hold them accountable.

"Warehouse Deals, Inc. textbook rental business is a scam. They send out books in horrible shape, and then reject their return due to damage, and charge you full price for the rented (and very used) item. I'm really surprised they have not yet been sued because of this practice. "

This review was modified by sdkirk on June 18 2015 09:28:02 PM

"Ordered this item for price listed at 56.00. They canceled the order because they said inventory was sold out. That was a lie. Same exact trowel is listed from same seller for 92.00. Bait and switch all the way. Bad business. I also plan to post this on other sites this seller uses to move products."

This review was modified by tdpatton on June 02 2015 09:06:02 AM

"These crooks charged me a 50% restocking fee on a return of an opened item. Avoid like a rash."

This review was modified by GalwayK on May 19 2015 07:43:14 PM

"DO NOT USE! I recieved a book for school that came to me very warn and the pages falling out of the book. The text was ledgible so I kept it and was very gentle to this very used book. I returned the rented book in a timely matter and then just received an email saying that I was being charged for the entirety of the text which was 130.00 on top of my rental fee and this is UNACCETPABLE! "

This review was modified by skonell719 on April 02 2015 03:00:46 PM

"Trash. This company is trash. I order a GPU from them to connect my other Nvidia to with SLI. I need the exact card model. They decide to send me the WRONG card. EVEN BETTER, I bought my original one from best buy and it's a similar card so I know the accessories that are SUPPOSED to come with it. They aren't even there. I think there's a screw bouncing around in the card somewhere too. DO NOT BUY FROM THEM. Amazon needs to take them off their seller list. "

This review was modified by Frelayer on February 24 2015 09:41:09 AM

Ordered a $200 Gaggia grinder from these guys via Amazon.

It came in damaged (the dosing handle, the only thing that distributes coffee, was snapped in half) and parts of it were missing. Do not trust this company - what an appalling first and only experience with them

"This review is about the Rental firm Warehouse Deals, not the book itself (Plants and Society). Do not deal with them. They arbitrarily determined the book I rented for my son was damaged when it was returned in the same condition we received it, which was damaged. They even said the book was "acceptable" condition when we rented it but there were a few pages folded and torn which was ok for our purposes. Little did I know they would reject the return and then charge me full price for the book. There is nowhere for me to contact them to contest their decision and their terms and conditions state they reserve the right to arbitrarily make that decision. What a scam. DON'T DO BUSINESS WITH WAREHOUSE DEALS, INC. I will never rent another book from them...there are just too many other choices for them to behave that way. It's totally ridiculuous. They have you over a barrel. I know now. Be forewarned."

"First time I've used them - ordered the Night Owl CS-Mini-DVR with 4GB Micro SD Card security camera as a used guaranteed refurbished item. Got here a week ahead of estimated delivery date during the Holidays.

It was missing the SD card, neck lanyard, clip-on case & protective clear case - in other words, more than half the contents weren't there. The user manual was ripped & stained.

When I plugged it into the USB port it didn't show up as a drive & no pop-up window appeared.

I needed this to record a Small Claims Court session because I knew the guy I was suing would lie. I had to buy another unit for $16 more in order to get it in time for court.

I speak 4 languages & I still don't have words to state my disgust.

I wish I could rate the company as 0 stars.

This review was modified by SDNordic on January 01 2015 02:45:24 PM

"THIS SELLER IS HORRIBLE!!!! I ordered a Gazebo Penguin 41215 4-Season Solarium, 12 by 15-Feet. Sold by: Warehouse Deals, Inc, waited almost a month for delivery and 2 days before delivery was scheduled, I received an email that the item was not longer available and canceled my order. REALLY? I cancelled my Prime acct because of Warehouse Deals Inc. I will never order an item sold by them again."

This review was modified by dcrump1126 on December 23 2014 09:40:13 PM

"YOU ALL ARE THE WORST COMPANY I HAVE EVER DEALT WITH. I ordered a book from you and you charge me for it and it did not even reach me! I called you and you said "oh were sorry we lost your book!" Who in the blue hell says that!!!! Are you kidding me!!!! Then you all say you will reverse the charge and send me a new book. The new book comes so marked up dirty and torn I can't even read what's in it! Thankfully I was familiar with the subject and was able to still make a good grade in my class WITHOUT THE BOOK. Then I send it back and you all charge me $162.59 for the book, without even giving me notice!! A new book costs $180 and to rent it cost $39, so I would be paying $201 for a book that is in your possession! You stated you charged me because "evaluated the book and determined that the book was no longer in acceptable rental condition because the pages were damaged." You ass holes rented the book to me! I never used it you MORONS! Thank GOD AMAZON reversed the charge. You all are the worst no one should EVER rent a book from you. I HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A TERRIBLE HOLIDAY FOR THE TROUBLE YOU CAUSED. SCREW YOU GUYS!

- Angry Law Student

Ps I would give you no stars if I could you all SUCK!

"ordered a Makita sp6000j1 saw that came with a 55 inch track. Knew I was in trouble when the box delivered was 24 inchs square. no way to find out where my trak is and I needed it the day after the delivery and I paid next day air to only get I my order"

This review was modified by rvclwas on April 29 2014 10:24:49 PM

"Bought a Motovox Mini Bike never did get delivered they told me it got lost in shipping, they would crdit my account and if I would reorder right away they would ship next day, well this item was no longer available at the same price, go figure, this shipment had a tracking number but did not show any activity on UPS, this was a 100 lb. package just got lost? Stay away from this very crooked company."

This review was modified by 20Bailey04Boy on December 15 2012 06:20:12 AM

"Never received my wireless Sony adaptor #UWA-BR100. I know i could have returned the tv but after 2 days of setting it up did not want to take it all back apart, and besides that IT SHOULD HAVE BEEN IN THE BOX WHEN YOU PURCHASE A $1000 TV. Will continue to purchase from Amazon but will NEVER buy anything again from Warehouse Deals.... Never had a problem until i puchased from Warehouse Deals and i think that i am paying for THEIR mistake.."

Share Warehouse Deals's store rating

Warehouse Deals is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Warehouse Deals is not a merchant member
Warehouse Deals does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!