• Walter Drake

"I ordered two sets of address labels. I received one set and was told the other set was on backorder. Apparently they had run out of blank labels, which I found hard to believe. Anyway, I called back two months (!) later and they said the labels would be shipped to me in a few days. Two weeks and two calls later, I was told they couldn't ship the labels because I had originally paid through Amazon. Since the order was placed so long ago, Amazon wouldn't approve payment anymore. I asked them why they hadn't contacted me before and they basically shrugged. They did offer to take my credit card number and process the order, but I was so annoyed that I cancelled it. "

This review was modified by jack783 on November 24 2014 12:29:14 PM

"I ordered a splatter shield which arrived earlier than I expected and it was damaged. I called Walter Drake customer service and, without hesitation, they agreed to send me another right away. No hassle and very easy. I would order from this site again. They did not ask me to review them... I feel that they are worthy of feedback on their willingness to respond so quickly to resolve this."

"I ordered, among several other things, a set of single use coffee filters for my Keurig coffee system. Within four months, the screens on all the filters failed, and when I called, the company wanted me to return them at my own expense (which would cost more than the items) after telling me that their warranty is only 45 days. I will never do business with this company again."

This review was modified by StevenS999 on July 03 2014 12:51:11 PM

"I order a plant leveler from them on 11/22/2008. I don't hear from them for 3 weeks, call and am told that they just came in today and I believe yours was shipped. 2 weeks later, still no product so I send an email. No answer, no product. 3 days ago I get an email from them canceling my order with no explaination, apology, or anything.

This company has NO idea what customer service is. I will NEVER order another thing from them. When I sent them another email telling them I was very unhappy with their company, guess what? No response!!

"I ordered 2 foam cushions from this store online. I got one email from them acknowledging the order, however, it did not include ANY information about the order, nor did it include the order number. I finally called back after two week and was told they were on back order and that they MIGHT ship out in another week. The operater I talked to was a little "snippy" while I remained completely calm and polite. She seemed to have little interest in the fact that it was taking so long. This is NOT the way to do business. I was never informed the merchandise was on back order, nor was I told it would take the better part of a month to get my merchandise."

"I received a ship confirmation on February 15th. On the 18th, I receive a letter in the mail stating my order has been cancelled. No explanation or anything. Why notify me my order is shipped if it wasn't? This is completely unacceptable!"

Share Walter Drake's store rating

Walter Drake is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Walter Drake is not a merchant member
Walter Drake does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!