Stores > Walmart

Chance of future purchase: Rating 0.78/10 0.78/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 0.40/10 0.40/10
    Customer service: Rating 0.89/10 0.89/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 0.60/10 0.60/10
Voice your opinion! Review Walmart by clicking a star below.
2017-04-28

false help

"you request a return . they send you mail label .you mail item .no refund. you go to chat.they say they got it.you get refund.then they keep sending e-mails saying they never got it and are going to rebill you for it.you keep going chat they say it's fixed.i have done this 4 times now they have billed me for item now.no more wal-mart !!!!!!!"

2017-04-27

Shipping times completely inaccurate!

"I've ordered a couple of times from Walmart.com. Once I ordered six items and it took almost a month to get all of them despite the shipping estimate being no more than a week out for any of them.

I decided to order another item recently (sold and shipped by Walmart, not one of the merchants) and was happy to see that it should arrive in two days. I should have known better. It was ordered early on 4/24, wasn't delivered to the facility until late on 4/25 and didn't ship out at all until early morning on 4/26. By the end of day on 4/26 it was still in an adjoining state. I checked on 4/27 and it says it's in my city, but even UPS can't give a delivery estimate. One would think if it's sitting in a facility where I live it would be delivered that day, but I'm not holding out much hope.

Horrific and inaccurate shipping. Makes me wonder if things get to people in two days if they actually pay for the shipping. I'll never order online from them again.

2017-04-26

The Shipping Time is horrible as well as accuracy of the shipping date

"I had a Walmart gift card that I got for Easter, so I decided to order one of those little fidget spinners with it. So, I ordered it off of Walmart. I was first wondering like "WHOA!" when I saw the shipping time, but decided to use them anyway. Little did I know that the date they give you for it to arrive is not correct, and the tracking feature didn't even work. I am still waiting for the same item 2 weeks later. This was a horrible experience and I will never shop at walmart online again!"

2017-04-25

No Stock alerts are shared and the price is increased

"Hi,

i have been looking of the Item(Eureka AirSpeed One Bagless Upright Vacuum) from past 15 days and the item was out of stock for several days. hence i have updated my email for Stock alert.

I didn't received any mail for the stock available and all of sudden the price of the item is increased to 58.99$ from the previous price 35$.

It is seriously wasted my time in looking for the item and i not willing to buy the item with the current increased cost.

Thanks,
Santhosh

2017-04-25

The walmart.com site is not ready for real world customers

"Normally I let things like customers service and delayed shipping slide. However, I tried purchasing two of the same items. They were purchased at different times so they were put on different orders. The first one went through then the second one immediately got cancelled. I tried ordering again and it got cancelled again. I spoke to an online rep and they told me the problem was not processing my cards info and it was on their end. He told me to try again in 30 minutes. I did and they still cancelled my order. However I looked into my bank account and over $500 had been taken out! I contacted another rep and they told me it was a hold and that it would be back in 3-5 business days. I asked them if I could expedite the process (I can't sit $500 in the hole) and they told me my banking institution could remove it quicker. I did so and they removed the hold with the warning that walmart.com could still push the money through.
2 business days later I see another charge for the same amount show up in my account. I talk to a representative and he said he was sorry (a really nice guy) but that it would take 5 business days for me to be refunded. I was DOUBLE CHARGED FOR THE FIRST ORDER THAT WENT THROUGH! I politely thanked the rep for his patience in explaining this but that I would be unable to continue doing business through them. He told me he understood and that he was sorry for the mixup.

2017-04-20

Online customer service ****!!!!!!!

"They have no one who speaks English. They are scripted. They screwed up my online photo blanket order and can't explain what happened. Meantime, one rep tells me my order will at the store on such and such date, I send my daughter and my grandson to pick it up and its not there. My grandson was heartbroken. Only to be told that my order didn't process. Really cuz I have an order number and a charge on my bank? I WILL NEVER DO BUSINESS WITH WALMART.COM PHOTO AGAIN, EVER AS LONG AS I LIVE."

2017-04-20

The employee in the dressing room area was rude and check out awful

"I went to the dressing room area to ask if they had seen my car keys. The girl, with her back turned, kept repeating, even before I finished my question, "They're in customer service, they're in customer service, they're in customer service over and over again in a belligerent tone. When I checked out, tele-check declined my check, and then I had to walk to the car to get my credit card because the supervisor and cashier at Walmart did not tell me to call tele-check and give further identifying information in addition to my license to get approval. After getting the credit card and charging my purchase, I later called to find out why, and tele-check said no reason except I do not write checks as a practice and they would approve it. But I had already gone to my car on my rollator, a walker with wheels. Tele-check said they should have told me to call while standing there so I would not waste a check. But no, I had to go back and forth, and they did not say anything except hand me the phone and address on the tele-check receipt that said I could find out why in 60 days. Besides tele-check declining the check for no legitimate reason, the supervisor at Wal-Mart said "You could have a million dollars in there and it can be declined, it has nothing to do with it." Thanks, but not helpful. He could have said call now because they could approve it if you verify your identity with other information besides your licnse.

2017-04-19

Why do they associate with Horrible third party vendors?!?!

"Buyer Beware! The fine print will let you know that you are actually dealing with a third party vendor that has no real association with Walmart. Walmart allows themselves to associate with these awful products and services, so they are also accountable.

My wife got a Nintendo Switch for my birthday, but I wound up getting two. She wound up paying almost $200 more than she should have due to price gouging. Worldwide distributors would NOT take it back. Although it lists a 30 day return on Walmart's site, the seller explained it is only a 14 day policy with 20 % restocking fees.

Absolutely ridiculous behavior! Please do not purchase anything from Walmart.com!

2017-04-19

When 2 day delivery means when it gets there.

"I purchase a gift for my wife paid 8 dollars for 2day delivery it weights only 0.3 pounds . It shipped the next day from New Jersey I live in California. It was sent through UPS ground, unless their semi truck flies it's not getting here in 2 days. UPS tracking shows its going to take 6 days. I always order stuff from Amazon in a whole year ordering a minimum of 5 items a month only two times I had a problem with shipping and it was only 1 day late. This is my first timing ordering from Walmart Online and it's going to be my last. I can always tell my wife "the gift is in the mail baby". Worst first experience. 'better the devil you know than the devil you don't ' . I'll stick to amazon."

2017-04-18

BUYER BEWARE

"Purchased riding lawn mower...Shipping delayed 2x...received mower missing steering wheel and key...will not replace! Refused to issue $25 gift card!! Too big of a buissness to care about customer service. ..call to BBB ...."

2017-04-17

DONT BUY FROM HERE ONLINE!

"I tried to make a purchase online, they took my money but then said they couldn't process my order. I called my credit card company, nothing wrong with the card. I called them back and they couldn't verify I was me, so they canceled the order on me. They then told me I could replace the order and it wouldn't be denied again. I placed the order, paid them again, on the second day and that order did go through just fine. It's not been 6 days and my money from the first order has yet to be refunded. I called my bank, they said Walmart had to do it. They don't have a direct phone number, so I tried the online chat. After 3 people and 15 minutes of disconnects/reconnects, they said they'd FAX (isn't that an ancient way of communication) something to my bank to have them take the hold off. This may take another 24-48 hours. I hope I'll eventually get my money back before having to contact the BCB. Don't order through them, stick to Amazon, at least they seem to have their stuff together. "

2017-04-17

Do Not Rely on Walmart.com

"The Walmart website said that my item was In Stock at my selected store and that pick up "Today" was possible. I wanted to pick up the item two days later while doing other errands in the area. 24 hours after placing my order, I received an email that the item was being delayed 3-5 days. I needed the item before then or not at all. Walmart website is simply not reliable. I will not use Walamrt.com again when I need the item by a certain time. Amazon has never failed to meet expectations. I have learned my lesson... Use Amazon not Walmart.com."

2017-04-15

Hazardous Materials

"Two days shipping is more like 3 or 4 days, one item at a time. Received items inside a plastic bag with "Hazardous Materials" written on it and a wet cardboard box inside the shipping container. The smell was so horrible, I was gasping for my breath. Immediately took pictures and sent them to my bank for a full refund. Spoke with a customer rep and her concern was if the items were damaged."

2017-04-14

2 DAY SHIPPING ???????? BS!

"this my 2nd time using the 2 day shipping ALL FOOD was purchased. the items are nickled and dimed to you 1 item here 1 item there over several days, i have 25 items STILL on the way since 04/05/17 its NOW 04/14/17
some items STILL wont be here until 04/20/17 thats 2 WEEKS!!!!!!!!!!!! NOT 2 DAYS.
orginally package was damaged, and after 7 DAYS i had to call and get order re sent. i am in california and some items are coming from PA hence the additional 6 DAYS.. i can walk to pa in 6 days!
i mean seriously they dont have 2 jars of spaghetti sauce ANYWHERE on the west coast.
THIS A TOTAL JOKE COMPARED TO AMAZON
btw the 1st time using it was was 4-5 days b4 receiving order

2017-04-14

ZERO STARS - Not 2- Day Shipping

"Walmart continuously gives false advertising regarding two-day shipping. I order my items on a Monday, was told it would be delivered on Friday (already not 2-day shipping) and now items aren't going to be delivered until Monday, a week later. All of the items I chose indicated they were 2-day shipping items, in stock and sold by Walmart. If Walmart wants to continue advertising 2-day shipping then it needs to get its **** together before they lose business. "

Share Walmart's store rating

Walmart is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!