Product & services pricing Rating 4.69/10 4.69/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 1.73/10 1.73/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 1.46/10 1.46/10
    Customer service: Rating 1.18/10 1.18/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 1.43/10 1.43/10

"I ordered mini fridge on Walmart.ca on 21/02/2015 and delivery date was 27/02/2015 however I got it today 24/02/2015. They brought my order with no phone call, no email or notice. I and my roommates were home all day and no one knocked on my door. @4 pm, one of my roommates came from school and she said there is a fridge on the porch. we were so surprised. We have no idea when it came etc. someone could steal it or make a damage on it. Walmart delivery department is unprofessional. NEVER EVER SHOPPING AT WALMART AGAIN! and NO CUSTOMER SATISFACTION AT ALL!!!"

modified review This review was modified by sneijder10 on February 24 2015 02:40:07 PM

"I purchased the Decor Flame Electric Fireplace for TVs up to 42" in Black. I am so upset with this entire ordeal of getting this fireplace. I was told shipment would arrive on 2-27-2015. I specified that this was going to an apartment I was not living at yet and did not want this item arriving prior to 2-27-2015. On 2-20-15 I happen to be at the apartment walking out to my car when I saw a FedEx driver. I decided to stop him to talk to him about my fireplace that was arriving on 2-27-2015. Much to my surprise, he said that's what I'm here for; I have it on the truck right now! I was shocked! By God's Grace I happened to be there and then approached the driver at the right time. The driver told me that he would have made an attempt to deliver the item three times and then I would have had to come pick this up myself! No way I could get 150 lb fireplace myself. He brought it in and I noticed the box was in pretty bad shape. I mentioned this to the driver and he tried to open it, but because of all the packaging material, we would have had to have taken it completely apart to thoroughly check. On Sunday, today, 2-22-2015 my son put it together. 3 1/2 hours later of working on this thing and trying to make sense of the incomplete directions, we notice that certain areas had no pre-drilled holes. Someone strong better be prepared to hand tighten these screws (which by the way were the wrong screws in the back of the unit - the screws don't fit flush against the unit and stick out, but since they are in the back, no one would notice). So we come across the final top piece when we notice that the hole where the manufacturer originally drilled split part of the top. This part would be underneath where no one would have noticed, but when we turned it over low and behold the laminate in the front of the mantle bubbled and a big chip was present. We then looked at the other side of the mantle and another piece was missing. Now you get a little bottle of black nail polish paint for touch ups, but no paint was going to touch up a bubble that made the laminate come up and peel off. I would like a new mantle piece sent since this mantle piece is so badly destroyed. I am not going to send this entire fireplace back because we are not going to have to take apart this 3 1/2 hour project just to have to put it back together again. I would like a new mantle sent out, so that this fireplace could look halfway descent.
I contacted Walmart.com and I'm told to get another mantle and they would reimburse me. Where in the world am I supposed to find a part to their item? I asked for the mfg co to call and was given the name.. IMPORT-SHANGHAI WINDO TRADING. I asked for the phone number and if it was in the US and no answer was given. Jessica R told me they would send me a new fireplace if I sent this one back. I asked if I would get one already put together since it took us 3.5 hours to get this together and of course they will not. I am scared now because I also ordered a dining room set and am just waiting for it to arrive. I sure hope it isn't as cheap as this fireplace. Any positive remarks you see for this item has to come from people who are paid to give good reviews, because no one in their right mind would be happy with this.

"I will never in my life order from walmart again or even shop their for that matter. They're the most ridiculous fucking corporation that I've ever used I pay for rush shipping for it not even to fucking come then for them to turn around and try to cancel my fucking order. Call only to have to fucking wait another week for my fucking phones NEVER again "

modified review This review was modified by chain_gang_girl2005 on February 23 2015 04:54:07 PM

"I ordered an exercise bench with 100 lbs weight online. Similar to the experience of several other reviewers for this product, the equipment was delivered with parts missing. In my case it was missing 30 lbs in weight and no assembling or exercise booklet. I put the whole thing together just looking at the pictures online and with some guess work, only to realize that I was missing a 20 lbs weight and a 10 lbs weight. I contacted Walmart who said I should contact the manufacturer. I contacted Cap Barbell and they told me contact the retailer. After a few frustrating emails, Walmart told me that if I could return the equipment in 1 day back to them (after these emails I was coming to the end of my return period) they will resend a new set. The reason I ordered it online was I dont have a car. So they wanted me to unassemble the bench, somehow unnail the barbell rod and take the whole thing back to them. It is more convenient for me to just buy the missing weights that go through this ordeal. This is what I will do, but I felt really cheated and let down by the poor customer service from both Walmart and Cap Barbell.

I would recommend spending more money to buy from a better manufacturer and from a retailer that takes customer service more seriously (Ama*on). The price tag from a low cost manufacturer/retailer is good, but its anyones guess on what you will get in the box.

modified review This review was modified by soodks on February 06 2015 08:17:52 PM

"I purchashed a repair kit online and went to pick it up at walmart in Watseka IL. While I was there I found a glass buter dish. After waiting around 10 minutes they found my package. When checking out I asked for a couple extra bags and the battleaxe told me I could only have 1. I told her service like this is a reason I avoid ---------------------walmart. I can see why walmart is NOT a member of this forum."

"Anyone else beginning to feel scammed by the fairly new Walmart Savings Catcher promotion where you shop Walmart, submit your receipt to Walmart Savings Catcher and they compare your purchases to their competitors advertised prices and refund the difference in the form of Walmart gift cards? The system seems to be intentionally stacked in Walmart's favor. Here's an example: While Walmart compared and matched the advertised prices at my local Kroger, Meijer and Foodlion stores, they refuse to price match with my local Aldi's. Hmmm, only price matching with stores that give Walmart the least amount of competition. "

modified review This review was modified by Sully3500 on February 01 2015 05:57:48 PM

"Walmart.com sent me a brand new Dell laptop 6 weeks ago, but did not send it in a Dell box, nor did they include the basic operating system backup discs. Walmart.com now will not help me with this Dell laptop that is less than 6 weeks old. They won't take it as a return, nor service it. Even though I paid them $400 in good faith, and now I cannot use the laptop at all because it won't load Windows 8. I tried Microsoft, only to find that they now charge a minimum of $99 just to look at a computer. The only reason I purchased it from Walmart in the first place is because I thought they would help me if I got into this situation. In fact, Walmart rates about the same as buying from an unknown person online, as far as I'm concerned. Fry's would've included the installation discs, and if I couldn't get it working by reinstalling on my own, would only have charged me $60 to troubleshoot."

modified review This review was modified by RayeM on January 31 2015 11:38:49 AM

"online packaging for glassware sucks...like anyone is gonna take a 2.08 cent bottle back to them when its nroken. Imjust writing this to say use bubble wrap not cardboard paper."

"A man was fired at my local store. Walmart blue ridge georgia. He was fired for saying "Have a blessed day". I'm outraged and our community is outraged. I personally will not shop at Walmart again. God bless you all and have a blessed day. Thank you Sheena Phillips blue ridge "

modified review This review was modified by Sdockery on January 29 2015 01:56:21 PM

"I was ordering online, carpeting cleaning solutions. Trying to check out, "we apologize for technical difficulties...", happened numerous times. Tried later on to check out again. Went right through...the cleaner was almost $2 per bottle more expensive!!! but was still cheaper than it was in the store. I am looking to Target to switch to."

modified review This review was modified by lovelolapdunkle on January 28 2015 06:05:20 PM

"Walmart.com.
I have alot to say about your services. Not only did you loose the bed I ordered, You lost it twice. The first time I had to argue for over two hours with customer service and then the manager of the store because it was two weeks late and you refused to issue me a refund then you told me it was lost in transit and still refused. When you finnaly gave me my money back I decided to give you one more chance and I reordered and paid $61 extra for overnight shipping just to find out the next day you lost my bed again!!! how do you loose a bed twice??? I honestly will never order from your company again. This is beyond terrible service.

modified review This review was modified by Elanam1239 on January 27 2015 05:51:38 AM

"Don't buy from walmart online to pick up at store. i went to store to pick up my heater and mountain view store could never find it. Forced me to cancel the order. After more than a month, Walmart has yet to give my money back. Call online and told me to go to store. I want to store and tell me to call online. no body takes responsibility. i have spent no less than 6 hr staying in line at the store and on the phone. "

"I made an order on Jan 5th 2015. It was to be delivered between the 12-16th. I started tracking as of the 16th and it only showed that it was shipped. I wanted to cancel this order but was told I couldn't by Walmart. It is the 26th and I still have no help. They said I had to call the retailer (The Marketplace) and gave me a number. I have called Walmart 3 times and then tried to call Marketplace (which answered as "eforcity") 3-4 times. Walmart customer care was no help. Eforcity doesn't answer and won't accept voice mails. I emailed but this order is lost and I still can't get help. Majorly disappointed in Walmart."

"Very disappointed in the way Walmart showed and advertised this product. The 50$ gift card showing as a Refund Bonus and you cannot read the fine print. There's no explanation on this refund terms and conditions I had to Google HR Block refund bonus, you must get a federal refund then buy a 500$ gift card in order to get 50$. Be carefull very deceptive ad. I called Walmart and they said take it up with HR Block. I said why would you allow a very deceptive ad like that. They said there is nothing they can do. Buyer Beware."

modified review This review was modified by Mainman22 on January 23 2015 05:39:15 PM

"I love these Dickies cargo pants. I will order another pair soon."

Walmart is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!