Product & services pricing Rating 5.60/10 5.60/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 2.26/10 2.26/10
    Customer service: Rating 2.37/10 2.37/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 1.67/10 1.67/10

"I will never order from Walmart.com or walk into a Walmart store again. I ordered a multipack from site to store and when picking it up I did not recieve my entire order. I was told to call site-to-store about it. After calling site to store they said it was a misprint and it would be up to my local store to honor it or not. My local store said they would not honor it because they spoke with them and they are not allowed to honor it. I was disrepected by both places and talked to like a child. How do you not get something you ordered regardless if it was a misprint. I mean did you ever have a job and once you get there and do a days work they say oh by the way you won't be getting paid as much as I told you that you would..really disgusted that I could not get what I ordered and people are price matching this misprint at some walmarts. Will never deal with them again...there's a target right around the corner where I will be taking all my business to which is usually multiple trips a week. Do I have to give even one star?"

modified review This review was modified by becca15401 on July 19 2014 01:34:29 PM

"It was shit.I ordered two things.AND THEY SHIPPED IT TO THE WRONG ADDRESS!!!Not even the right state!!!Really walmart????Just plain unacceptable for one of the retail giants.smh and it seems like there doing nothing about it what so ever.Never shopping there again.Looks like target and kmart for me..."

modified review This review was modified by CLalonde17 on July 16 2014 11:35:27 PM

"Not sure how to start. The shipping was super fast and arrived a week early... however I got nothing I ordered. I purchased a Transformers trilogy gift set in anticipation of the new movie. The picture online showed a complex set with 7 discs, and I was supposed to get an $8 movie money coupon towards the new movie. When I opened the box I received their normal 3 disc set, with one movie case already opened. So I already knew it wasn't a brand new set, and not even the one I ordered. There also wasn't a coupon like promised. When I went online to get a replacement, they were sold out. I'm guessing they sold more than they had in stock and replaced my order with some downgrade. But they never notified me of the change.
So I contacted customer service. They were very quick, but offered no explanation as to what happened. They gave me the authorization to send it back and that was it. It would've been nice to get some explanation to why I got a "used product of something I didn't order".
I own my own business and I know mistakes can happen - but to offer no explanation and just say sorry isn't really good enough to keep the faith of a customer coming back. Reading these other reviews sounds like their online store isn't very good at shipping the right things...something has to change.

modified review This review was modified by Rocky37165 on July 03 2014 03:10:44 PM

"WALMART.COM is HORRIBLE! I have had by far the WORST experience ON EARTH! For weeks I tried purchasing a box spring because I have guests coming over at the end of June. First of all they canceled my first order. WITHOUT telling me. It was scheduled to arrive on the 16th I log on to track it and what do you know my order was canceled. THEN I made the purchase again and ONCE again they cancel my order this time they claim that there was an authorization hold from my financial institution. TOTAL LIES! I called my bank twice they said the order went through and Walmart canceled it for some reason. I contact Walmart for the billionth time they give you ZERO solution. Twice they suggested to check a local Walmart store for the product and TWICE I had to tell her that the box spring I need is not available in store. HORRIBLE shopping experience I so much rather go to amazon.com"

modified review This review was modified by cf0511 on June 17 2014 10:13:44 AM

"I ordered a book shelf for site to store delivery on 5/25. The bookshelf was supposed to be delivered on or before 6/3. However, the day came and went with no word from walmart, no delay notice, nothing. On 6/4 I tracked the package online and what do you know, it was delivered at 11:30 AM. Around 2:30 PM I receive an email saying my package is ready for pick up. Here I am thinking nothing else could go wrong, boy was I mistaken. I arrive at walmart at 7 PM and was told my package was still on the truck and was no unloaded so I would have to come back tomorrow .I go back to walmart the next day, 6/5 at 7 PM (after I get done work). After waiting 45 minutes for someone to get my package, I'm told that my package is not there. They can not find it. This is ridiculous. I was told to call the store the following morning, 6/6. I call the store at 11:30 AM. I get sent to customer service where I'm on hold for 24 minutes before getting hung up on. I call back and get sent to electronics this time. The man had no idea how to transfer me so I got left on hold again for 6 minutes before I hung up. I call back AGAIN, same thing happens. I get sent to electronics and left on hold, so I hang up and call back. This time I demand to speak to a manager. I tell her whats going on and she decides to walk to the site to store location. She comes back saying they found the package finally. Worst customer service experience of my life."

modified review This review was modified by stephanieanne93 on June 06 2014 10:03:16 AM

"I ordered a pack of ten of Rubbermaid storage containers on May 7, 2014.. I waited one week and they delivered one piece out of the ten.

I called customer service and stayed on the line for some time explaining to the agent that the other 9 containers were never delivered. At first she did not see that was a concern at all. Then she kept apologizing. She told me that they will send the rest. Waited. Nothing arrived. Called again but this time they told me that they are trying to find out why this happened but no one is working on sending me the rest. I was advised by Ashley on May 29 to cancel my order by requesting for a return sticker and returning the one unit that I have.

A Manager (Patty/ Penny) called me to tell me that they will remedy the situation by sending me the rest of the order. She left a message with a tracking number that did not work on the UPS site. I tried calling customer service and was left on hold for a really long time. No one picked up the call this time.

Shocking.

modified review This review was modified by asterixasterix on June 02 2014 02:16:04 PM

"Ordered a mattress for our daughter who is having back problems on April 23, 2014. Received it and there was a small whole in the corner of it. Refused delivery. Called on May 6, 2014 and was told that it did show up as returned now and should receive my refund any time now. Called a week later. Was then told it only showed up as returned on May 14, 2014. Find that really convenient that the information had changed to suit their needs. Was again told that refund should be received any day now. A week later I called four more times. Each time I was told they were sorry and would send a ticket again on my request and that it would be any day now. I would have called more but I kept giving Walmart the benefit of the doubt. I have had a couple of delivery problems when ordering from Walmart just this past six months. Never before. But as of right now I am thinking they need to change delivery service providers seriously. Also, if you tell them you are desperate (which we are and have been for a month now) I guess you flat out of luck. I am livid and to the point where I wish to include several non lady like words with this review and with the complaint that I just sent to Walmart. But I am trying to remain business like and appropriate. I sincerely hope this review is seen. I tried to post on on their site and it was conveniently not posted. I am done with Walmart. They haven't even tried to make this right. I will be sticking with Amazon from now on."

modified review This review was modified by Saphire196 on June 02 2014 12:43:54 PM

"I ordered a 6 pc, patio set at the beginning of April, at the same time I also ordered a pantry. The pantry was delivered but the patio set was not. I have since had 3 phone conversations with customer service, someone was supposed to get back to me after they tried to track it down, (no call-backs). I called tonight May 8th. and was given the same run-a-round, they will escalate it or some such thing. I asked to cancel and credit my account and was told that couldn't be done but they would put a note on the order. I figure by the time it gets sorted, if ever summer will be over. I will definitely not be ordering from Walmart again. Sorry folks you've lost a long time good customer.
Chris Jackson

"I ordered a Big Boss Rapid Wave Oven. Got my notice via text that it was ready for pick up. When the sales associate opened the box, there was a comforter in the box! I explained to him that I needed my oven asap, so he got on the phone with 1-800-WalMart and explained the situation. He was able to get the order reprocessed. They would not ship to my home. They would not put a rush on my order. I should have known then. Never heard from them via e-mail with my order information. I e-mailed them. They said it took 24-48 hours.....hmm....it was 2 days later by then! After complaining and complaining and complaining. they said they elevated the complaint and I'd have to wait 7 DAYS for a response!! I was shocked at their lack of concern. What the heck?? 7 more days for them to fix a mess they created. All I wanted was my oven. Then they processed a refund but for the wrong amount!! God only knows what happened to my order. when all was said and done...wrong item, no oven, no replacement, no shipping to home, no rush on new order, wrong refund, which may or may not have been corrected. I'll believe it when I see it since I have to wait 2 cycles.....yes, you read correctly, two credit card cycles to see if they got it right. Dealing with them was a nightmare and really highlighted their lack of customer service. Will never buy from them again. Buyer Beware..."

modified review This review was modified by Hairam on May 02 2014 04:58:21 PM

"I ordered a set of bowls from walmart.com on 4/25/14. They charged my account and emailed me that my order had shipped site to store. I tracked my order and the website said it had arrived today at 9:46 am. I went to wallies to get my order and after a long wait was told that my order had been canceled. I called customer service and after another long wait was told that they couldn't get anyone at site to store to answer the phone. Gave up and canceled the order. This is my second and last attempt to order on-line with Walmarts. Worst retailer on the web."

"I ordered books from Walmart.com to ship to a family member. These items were returned to Walmart.com and I was not notified. I waited and waited for the books to arrive and they never did. I finally called Walmart.com and they told me that yes the books had been returned to them. I asked if they were returned to them why I never received an email saying that they were returned to them? The lady I spoke with didn't know but I had to push them to put the money back on my debit card.

Second- I ordered two pair of jeans and had them accidentally shipped to the wrong address. As soon as I received confirmation that the order had been sent out (the same day) I called to ask if they could cancel the order and reship them to the correct address. The girl I spoke with said they would put something on the package ID so when it was scanned it would say return to sender. This was not done. I watched the tracking and it was sent to four different stops. I called Fedex and the man was more helpful than walmart. I then had to call the post office in the zip code the package was shipped and they said nothing ever came up when it was scanned otherwise it would have been sent back. Walmart.com said that it could take weeks to get my money back. I will not EVER buy from Walmart.com again.

modified review This review was modified by katie1988 on March 31 2014 06:47:01 AM

"I find walmart not only to be more expensive on most things I buy but their price match policy is a fraud. I showed customer service the current prices on the exact same item I was interested in, on my I phone, where at least 3 other local stores listing it from $2-$3 less and I was told I would need to go find a flyer, bring it back and then they would match the price! Why would anyone waste their time running around so they can bring a flyer back to Walmart, who happens to be the highest price around, so they can MATCH it???? Where's the bargain? It's supposed to be, go find it cheaper and we'll beat the price! This store is too full of itself, and hopefully their downfall is not far off. I used to love Walmart 10 years ago, but lately they're a rip off. They sell the exact same items for more than Shoprite, Dollar Tree etc., etc."

modified review This review was modified by GlennDan on March 30 2014 08:14:01 AM

"Walmart has always provided the products I wanted. If they didn't have it they would recommend another retailer. "

modified review This review was modified by Lakkan on March 27 2014 12:28:02 PM

msdrsw's Avatar
Texas

"I recently purchased a Logitech speaker system from Walmart. In the past, I have also purchased other things, and my experience with them, has been good. I have never had any problems with my orders and shipping status. I like Walmart and would recommend Walmart to my friends and family. "

modified review This review was modified by msdrsw on March 24 2014 04:53:30 PM

"Will never order with walmart or shop with malmart. Sharing my experiences with everyone I know and social media. Walmart is very careless. Inconsiderate. Not willing to take responsibility for there ac\ion. They mess up. The customer pays. Even superior will insult you get rude after they have inconvience you and make it l o ok like you the difficult person. They will not understand your situation or attempt to help you. They are quick to holler they policy but I spend approx. 200 bucks with walmart monthly. I can guarantee you they will never get a dime of my money again. Policies are made only to they benefit. They don't care for the custom. They will mess up your situation then tell you they policy don't allow them to do anything but in c on ience you more. They won't hear nothing you have to say and they force you to accept what they are saying and will catch a attitude and notate the account for so nobody can help you. I think when you mess up you take responsibility and make right. I hav r been so disrespected by arrogant suppervidors. I will be talking to everyone including the news. I'm writing a article. I would hate anyone to experience what I e x per ience . They ruined a special day for me and now it's costing me three times as much to fix it l. I recommend going anywhere but walmart. At this point I'd make something before I use a company who feels any customer is not valued. Record them cause you won't believe that a huge a store like walmart really so bad. They are. I'm starting a group and every chance I get a free Nin I will be education people on how poor they are in hopes I can save someone from ring a important day in they life. Low budget cut throat organization"

modified review This review was modified by 180415G on March 16 2014 06:06:08 AM

Walmart is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!