Stores > Walmart

Shipping & packaging: Rating 0.70/10 0.70/10
    Customer service: Rating 1.01/10 1.01/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 0.67/10 0.67/10
2017-02-17

False advertising and no customer service

"Paid $20 for a 13 pack of soda I couldn't find anywhere else. They shipped a different product than advertised, a common product you can buy for $2/liter. Send over 10 messages to Walmart.com and the seller and no response. This would never happen on amazaon.com"

This review was modified by Caryj1 on February 17 2017 12:15:01 PM

2017-02-16

Back to Amazon!!!

"False advertising for two day shipping! Ordered on a Saturday and received an email saying I would receive it on Wednesday. Ok great but Wednesday came and went and no package. Contacted customer service and got nowhere. Shame on Walmart.com! Terrible customer service!"

This review was modified by Slhenkel on February 16 2017 06:45:02 AM

2017-02-14

I WOULD GIVE 0 STAR, 2 Day Shipping is a LIE

"RUDE CUSTOMTER SERVICE. CANT DO 2 DAY SHIPPING. 2 Day shipping is a LIE! I would honestly order from amazon.. because they actually CANT deliver on weekends, and it keeps delay and delay my shipment. THIS IS BULL SHEET. DO NOT FALL into this trap"

This review was modified by wongtszyingg on February 14 2017 03:00:01 PM

2017-02-12

Two Day Shipping???? NOT!!!!!!!

"Being a loyal Amazon prime customer for years I thought I'd try out WalMart's new 2 day free shipping. Placing my order and making sure I had chosen everything that state "2 day shipping" I sent an order of 14 items to ship to my daughter in CA. I made sure that I placed my order before 2 PM as specified. My daughter received ONE ITEM within the 2 day shipping period. The rest came in multiple shipments on days 4 and 5 and the final item which was a duplicate of one already received is scheduled to be delivered 8 days from the day I placed my original order. The craziest part is it says its shipping from within her state of CA! Sorry Walmart, your not even in the running without the membership fee. AMAZON ROCKS!!!"

This review was modified by onlineshopperonly on February 12 2017 10:00:02 AM

2017-02-11

2 day delivery. HA!!!

"I ordered an item online from Walmart....Expecting a 2 day delivery of the item. It is now 5 days later and still no delivery. I was told to contact ”Marketplace" to obtain info on my order. I'm unable to get in touch with anyone there. My CC has already been charged but no emails received as stated for follow up tracking. It's back to Amazon for me!!!"

This review was modified by JerseyGirl48 on February 12 2017 09:30:02 AM

2017-02-08

Walmart must be on a different calendar!

"I ordered my two day delivery items on Sat. Two business day's would me delivery on Tues. My order is coming in 5 different shipments. Wed. As received pig with one shirt. According to Fed Ex the other 4 pkg's will be here Friday. That's 5 day delivery on my calendar. After waiting 8 min on chat I tried calling, disconnected first call. Second call was offered a 10% refund which is less than $5.00. I will go back to Amazon, Jet & Target!"

This review was modified by debvs on February 08 2017 09:00:02 PM

2017-02-06

Don't believe the fake two days delivery!!!

"I purchased a boxing bag for a Birthday on Sunday and it has been 4 days and still not receiving the item.
Here is the conversation.
Henny A: Thanks for chatting with Walmart.com! I’m Henny A and I’ll be assisting you today.
Henny A: Hi,
Lee: where is my item? 3041786134158. It is suppose to be 2 days delivery.
Henny A: I am sorry to know you didn't received your order today and we will hate to loose you as a costumer.
Lee: Missed Birthday gift
Lee: you will
Henny A: I will be glad to review this matter for you but first, for security purposes, can you please provide your full billing address?
Lee: you should have my account with the order number
Henny A: Ok, But I can't provide you information without the verification of the billing address on your order.
Lee: is this a fake two days delivery?

Henny A: Thanks for confirming the billing address in your account.
Henny A: I am checking the order and this item is not eligible for 2 day shipping.
Lee: how?
Lee: When I purchased it didn't said that
Lee: Well I want a full refund
Henny A: Let me inform you that your order will be fulfilled by Hayneedle, one of our marketplace partners. Items sold by marketplace sellers are not eligible for 2 days shipping.
Lee: I purchased from wlamart not hayneedle. I want a full refund
Henny A: In this case, you may send them a request to stop the shipment or provide you instructions on how to return the item.
Henny A: you can contact them through My Account by using these steps:
1.Sign in to My Account at the top right corner of any Walmart.com page
2.Find the order in question and click See Details
3.Click Contact this retailer
4.Select the reason for contact from the list, provide details, and click Send Message
5. Please, allow up to 2 business days for response.

Henny A: Ok,
Henny A: Are there any other questions I can help you with today?
Lee: LOL no wonder you cant compared to amazone. lOL
Lee: yes
Lee: How do I get this refund right away. Can yo give me the detail
Lee: what phone to call
Lee: can you give me walmart's phone to call for refund
Henny A: You may use the instructions i provided to request a refund to our Marketplace partner. But you also can call them at (866) 508-7135 .
Henny A: We are not able to process a refund on this order.
Lee: I will post this conversation on line so no one will waste their time purchase fake two days delivery. Thank you
Henny A: You 're very welcome. I am sorry that you purchased an item not eligible for 2 days shipping.
Henny A: I am going to close this chat for now. You may receive a brief email survey regarding your experience with me today, and I would appreciate your feedback. If you need any help in the future, please, do not hesitate to contact us again. Have a good one!
Henny A has disconnected.

This review was modified by 1ib2ob3peb on February 06 2017 08:30:01 PM

2017-02-06

Shipping jokers

"They say 2 day shipping until they get your money, then after you complete the process, they give you a different arrival date!!! Won't do it again. Amazon you have no worries if they break their 2 day promise in the first try with me. You always come through as you promise."

This review was modified by Nanaboop56 on February 07 2017 05:30:11 PM

2017-02-04

Walmart.com Horrible

"I oredered online a hose the store normally carries but was out of. It was ordered through a third party vendor .. turns out it eas china (not stated when ordering) china takes a long time so I waited 2 months and finally got a "just" shipped .. the just shipped remained for another month trscking number did not exist .. I wove through customer service system forced to contact the vendor who was unreachable through walmart.com. So back to customer service walmart after all they took my money .. the said they would issue a refund .. in two weeks .. a month later I contacted walmart.com .. after a long wait they asuured me I would get a refund in 2 weeks again "

This review was modified by Lordferal on February 04 2017 08:45:02 AM

2017-02-03

Walmart's new 2 day free shipping? Not as good as Amazon Prime.

"Ordered 3 identical pairs of patio cushions. Paid $99. Got only 2 pairs -- and a 3rd set that I didn't order. Filled out the customer service form on Walmart.com and submitted question -- got a return call -- no help. Walmart has now sent me 3 e-mails -- the e-mails contradict what customer service said. What a hassle to return what I didn't order before I get what I ordered -- but Walmart already took my money. What a rip-off. Foul. Foul. Consumer fraud. I WILL NEVER USE WALMART.COM again. "

This review was modified by M3K2 on February 03 2017 05:45:03 PM

2017-01-30

Scam Artist (Walmart.com) & Disrespectful reps

"I'm 9 months pregnant logged onto Walmart.com to order my baby's car seat & stroller (Britax Red) it was priced at $269 I placed the order 1/23/17 I was emailed the item would arrive 1/25/17, then received another email stating between 1/25/17 or 1/31/17 however the tracking # I was provided was not a legit # thru the USPS. I contacted customer service for Walmart.com they stated I need to contact they 3rd party seller, I never knew it was a 3rd party seller cause I used WALMART GIFT CARD to pay for the purchase, so I contacted the seller ( Don't Pay Retail LLC) it's a cell phone, I've emailed no response, Walmart wasn't even able to contact they seller, I'm due ANYDAY still no car seat, stroller or my $$ back! Tonight 1/30/17 the seller text me stating if I continue to contact Walmart I will never receive my item... WOW..... So I will be taking Walmart to small claims & filing a lawsuit do to the fact these Sellers are harassing me, they have my home address, ph # & I'm uncomfortable! Walmart will NEVER have my business again.... DO NOT SHOP ONLINE IT'S A RIP OFF.. The customer service reps for online shopping are VERY RUDE & DISRESPECTFUL (GHETTO AFRICAN AMERICANS) smh they need to be ashamed & I'm African American myself, but just horrible service..."

This review was modified by Triniadennis79 on January 30 2017 11:00:02 PM

2017-01-21

got wrong idem twice, promised a few times to get money back.... NEVER GOT IT !

"I ordered, mini flexible tripod for my camera. Got NON FLEXIBLE one. Called Beach Camera and promptly was shipped another one. Problem was it wasn't anything like the picture on their website and was wrong just like the first one,
Beach camera refunded my money......But I never got my money. Next couple months I repeatably called Walmart and Beach Camera and no one seam to know what happened to my refund.
I has been over 3 months now and I've give up on idea that I will ever get my money back.
I WILL NEVER BUY ANYTHING FROM WALMART.COM AGAIN,
I've learned my lesson.

This review was modified by lastshopper on January 28 2017 07:15:02 AM

2017-01-20

Late arrival, then broken money not returned

"I ordered a reclining Loveseat online to be picked up at the store, they kept telling me it was going to be at the store every single day after the arrival date but it never showed up it sat less than an hour away in a warehouse with their so called shipping company for 4 days. Then when it showed up the box was all ripped up and the associate opened the box for me to check it, and it was damaged so I called and asked if I re-order a new one can they ship it to my house instead of the store and they said YES then the lady returned to the phone and said they cannot ship to my home so I told her DO NOT ORDER A NEW ONE that I will shop else where. Then I get an email saying the order went through and so my money won't be returned to me. I contacted them and told them I DID NOT order another Loveseat that I only returned the broken one. The guy told me that I have to wait until the new Loveseat comes to the store in order to get my money back even though I DID NOT ORDER IT. They used my credit card information without my permission to order something and now I have to wait like 2 weeks to get my money back. I will never shop at the online Walmart store ever again and possibly never shop at Walmart again. The order number and order date is below but this was not ordered by me they ordered it on their own and as I see it they are stealing my money."

This review was modified by Babyqsauce on January 20 2017 06:30:07 PM

2017-01-19

Completely unhappy

"Short version... bought $50 Visa gift card, got charged twice, got reimbursed once, showed proof , got the run around, finally gave up even though I'm not some punk who just wants free money I am right! Ordered a adjustable bed and mattress online. Shipped to same Walmart. Went to pick up and they told us there was only 1 package, we told them there should be 2. Got all the way home and they called and said we have another package up there. They didn't apologize just said pick up by 9pm. Mind you we don't even live in the same town as Walmart."

This review was modified by MikeParrett on January 19 2017 07:00:03 PM

2017-01-19

Make sure who is selling your stuff

"Walmart let's other company's sell offor there website and don't hold them accountable for for making sure you get your item. I ordered 2 drones and received 1. Walmart said to contact the seller which i did it is just a recorded message saying to email them so I did after 6 emails no response. So Walmart said they will try it has been a month and 5 calls to Walmart no resolution. This is bull crap i used Walmarts website and walmart charged my card they are responsible for this. So now I am had to buy a different drone for my kids Christmas and out the money they stole from me "

This review was modified by Slbair67 on January 19 2017 09:15:02 AM

Share Walmart's store rating

Walmart is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!