Stores > Walmart

Customer service: Rating 1.47/10 1.47/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 1.88/10 1.88/10

2016-11-30

Go with Amazon!

"I ordered some Black Friday sale items during the sale period and they are not honoring the sale price. I am currently going back and forth with customer care. Their items are more work to buy and full of hassle. Additionally, just before this I ordered some items that I had to have by a certain date and bought the shipping that said it would get the items to me by that date. The confirm email said they would arrive on a date after I had requested. Off to the customer care email train I went. Too much work to buy from them! Go with Amazon!"

This review was modified by Mbshopper on November 30 2016 07:09:43 AM

2016-11-26

Horrible service via online ordering on Walmart.com during Black Friday period

"Walmart has managed to take information technology to a new low. Now, the billing department at "Wally World" has to review soem online orders and verify information before processing and fulfilling an online order due to some undescribed and supposedly unknown security matter/problems. In my case, the bank has verified billing information. BUT Wally World needs up to 48 hours to process orders because it is experiencing ".... and unprecedented volume in orders during this period of time... " -- So, a multibillion dollar merchandising operation with global reach and automated systems cannot handle the usual holiday shopping season? REALLY? Pathetic service. I WILL NEVER SHOP AT WALMART AGAIN!"

This review was modified by DocDenny666 on November 26 2016 10:45:56 AM

2016-11-25

Very bad service , package shows delivered and it never came to my house

"I have ordered quite a bit of stuff with Walmart, - and now I am so frustrated with their service that I am not going to order with their online store anymore ..
First it was missing peices in the packs of cushions , then the Dinner plates I ordered all came in wrong size . Now I had a package that was to be delivered to me on Friday, when it was already 2 pm Friday and nothing came to my house , I checked the tracking to see where it was- I was shocked to see that it was showing delivered 11 am .
I called up their Customer service to see what's going on, they said they can not do anything until I personally go to Police station, file a complaint of missing package from my property !!!!- for the package which never ever came to my house ?? then I need to gather Police file number, police badge number, policeman name , police station address and give Walmart all the police file details and then they will look into this ! this is a terrible experience nobody should have

I ca

This review was modified by SSrivastava on November 25 2016 01:34:39 PM

2016-11-23

Walmart shipping is a SCAM

"I had two completely separate orders, and both were supposed to arrive on Wednesday, Nov 23. I paid $6 for next day shipping for each order. Neither are now scheduled to be here before Friday. I called customer service, and they are completely useless. I talked to 7 people, including 3 people in the escalation department. Walmart.com has no concern for their incompetence. Fedex has both orders as standard shipping. I can't get walmart to do anything to find out who is to blame for Fedex labeling the shipments as standard instead of next day.

Walmart knows most people won't go through the hassle of calling to get their money back. Walmart then just pockets all that money for next day shipping that they don't pay to Fedex.

This review was modified by tipongyang on November 23 2016 06:08:40 PM

2016-11-02

I would have left 0 stars

"I bought something off the site and then was very dissatisfied with what I got. Went to return it to the store and they say I can't because it was a third papery simply selling through the site. I had to go and find the third party and ship it to them and it cost me $7 just to do that. So, on a $50 purchase I was only refunded $43 and it was a huge, unpleasant, unexpected hassle. Do not buy through Walmart.com unless you are doing site to store. NOOOOOO. "

This review was modified by Jobeec on November 02 2016 08:32:32 AM

2016-11-01

Don't expect Customer Service

"I am writing this about the customer service for the dot com call center ONLY.

In the last 5 weeks, I have made 2 purchases thru .com. The 1st was not very pricey. I purchased the newest Roku Express. It was due out on October 7th and decided to "pre-order" it going through the Time Warner website link. It gave me 2 .com suggestions and Walmart was the one I chose. Since Roku was not offering it anywhere until then, I at least knew I was guaranteed one on the 1st day it would be available and was happy to make my order with a delivery date of October 7. On the due date, I did not recieve my expected email so I called customer service.
Now, I grew up in New York City and pride myself on being able to understand many different accents. Unfortunately, the agent I spoke with had a rather thick accent from either India, Sri Lanka, Pakistan or another country in that region and after needing to have him repeat much of what he said several times, I ended up with a supervisor who's accent was a bit better. End result, there was a hurricane that prevented shipping, so I would have to wait another 3 days for it as the order was no at the warehouse and would be shipped within 24 hours. They would not allow me to take my purchase invoice and go to the store and pick up one from there. I could, however, cancel the order and wait the 7 to 10 business days for the credit to process back to my card. I was advised this is the only option available to me. Since I try to be reasonable, I decided to wait it out. I did get it in 3 days.
My next purchase was a laptop. This was a true nightmare, but that happened AFTER I discovered I had a defective unit. I was given misinformation consistently and out and out lied o. This time, however, I was a bit wiser, so I requested the incident number on each call . Guess what? None of that mattered. Each time I called back, the next agent would explain that what I claimed to have been told could not be done AND none of that was documented in that incident report. This happened with the 3 supervisors I also spoke with. At one point, I was given a small e-credit as an apology for the inconvenience but told that my order could not be expedited (which is what the 1st agent had assured he he had done). Finally, after 4 misleading calls to customer service, I decided to research the executive department and how to contact them, which I did via a lengthy email spelling out everything that had happened. Before the end of business the next day, a Friday, I was contacted by one of the executive assistants who promised to look into it and get back to me on Monday. That did happen and she had reached out to my local store manager. She called me and advised me that my order had been shipped, when it would be in and to speak directly to the store manager who would handle any further resolution I might hope for. As a former customer service rep and a quality assurance supervisor of several large corporations, I had communicated that anything short of being given a full refund AND the computer was going to be totally unsatisafctory. She refused to commit to a final solution stating that the store manager would take care of it. To my surpries, the store manager did give me a full refund.

Never call them. Go directly to the store manager, not the manager of the department thatyour merchandise would befrom. The call center lies, doesn't document the lies but does enter just what makes them look good. If there was a way to simply review the store, I'd give them 5 stars.

This review was modified by rygpsie on November 01 2016 05:19:58 PM

2016-10-28

FALSE HOPE! ITS A TRAP!!

"I needed a bed frame by today 10/28 and paid the extra 126 and change for it to get here by today. If it wasn't for me checking, I wouldn't have known that it actually wasn't gonna get here until 2/02. When I tried to get my money back for the shipping at least they tried to give me 10% back (or $20) I said no it wasn't fair so after 10 minutes of being on hold they came back with they could only give me $60 back. THEY ARE ROBBING ME! So now I have to wait until the shipment gets here to reject it so they can send it back to walmart for me to HOPEFULLY get my money back. NEVER AGAIN!!"

2016-10-24

Shipping so slow it could be a mule

"Ordered two items from walmart.com on October 13th that are not available in stores. Walmart was the shipper not a third party. I got the initial email advising that order was being processed with an arrival date of October 20th. 7 days isn't that bad considering so I was cool with that. The initial email said I would get another email when the item was shipped. I never got that email so on October 19th I called the 800 number. I got a lady who could barely speak English and was working from a script. She said well the computer says it will be there tomorrow. I asked how that could be since it hadn't been shipped. She said "not to worry sir", about ten different times and said it would be coming by the 20th. I asked when was it shipped then as I didn't get the email. She placed me on hold and when she came back admitted the items were not shipped yet but were in process that day and I would get them on the 20th. I knew that wouldn't happen since even overnight it wouldn't reach my state in the west by a day. I got an email about 2 hours later advising the items were shipped (imagine, only after I called them did they pack up my items). The email advised I would have the items on the 21st. I suspected that was wrong, but they did give me a fedex number. I got the items this afternoon, the 24th. It wasn't the shipper FedEx's fault, this was solely on Walmart.com's shipping department. This is my second order, the first also being late but I gave them another chance. This will be my last order from Walmart.com. I heard they just bought out Jet.com. I hope they adopt Jet.com's shipping deadlines as opposed to changing them. "

This review was modified by mfpitts on October 24 2016 02:44:49 PM

2016-10-24

NEVER order online purchases from this company!

"I purchased some storage containers from walmart-online because they were cheaper than Amazon and there was no store in the entire city of Toronto that had any in stock. I placed the order on a Thursday morning and went through with the order because it said I would have the items on Friday. I never received anything on Friday so I called to complain and inquire where my items were; the man I spoke with said he would send me a follow up e-mail with the progress of the shipment and he never did. It's now Monday and I still do not have my items, the website is down so I had to call again to find out where my items. I highly recommend NEVER to order from Walmart. I would rather pay the extra money and purchase products off of Amazon and receive my items when they are supposed to arrive. "

This review was modified by Krisinik on October 24 2016 06:41:44 AM

2016-09-29

Worst Store

"This one lady in the store asked me to change what I was wearing in the store. I have never talked to her before so I didn't want to say anything.

This lady then told me that she was asking me to wear what she was wearing because I made her dress the way she was dressed. She said that I made her feel bad about this and that I should empathize with her. She said I should feel how bad she feels since I make her wear clothes she doesn't want to wear. She said I should feel humiliated.

I don't really like being told that I should dress like her. And I don't appreciate someone telling me I should feel bad like they do.

I am resentful. Walmart needs to fix this because this is harassment.

This review was modified by Ms.Business on September 29 2016 05:17:24 PM

2016-09-26

Credit card was charged twice when item was purchased from Walmart.ca

"When item was purchased from Walmart.ca I've got an e-mail that payment is pending. In a couple of days I've got another e-mail with official receipt.
While reviewing Visa statement I found 2 withdrawals for same amount.
Walmart customer service said based on their system money returned back to the Visa. But Visa customer service said it is not.
In order to get money back I have to ask Visa to open dispute cases and it will take 6-8 weeks to process.
So if you are buying anything online please make sure to check your credit card statement.
Regards, Lana

2016-09-26

Easy ordering, just be careful ONLY to order from Retailer Walmart.com!!!!!!!!

"Easy to order and have delivered to home or store. Easy to return. The trick is NEVER to use any of the third party retailers. On the left side of the screen, make sure to select Retailer of Walmart.com!

Then you CAN return the items to a store.

2016-09-25

Will not honor what we paid for!!!

"We bought a 12 pack of arrows from Walmart.com and they now will not honor what we paid for which is 12 arrows for 10 something. This is utter crap so we are looking to file a lawsuit as we should get what we and other hunters paid for!!! If it's priced wrong at the store they have to honor it also this is no different!! We have the screen shot of the ad and our receipt which says our order is a 12 pack of arrows and they tried to only give us 1 arrow or a refund because they won't honor 12 so going for court and court costs and lawyer fees allong with all 12 arrows. Let me know if anyone wants to join."

This review was modified by Karaholley on September 25 2016 11:21:43 AM

2016-09-21

Horrible Return Process

"Be careful when ordering online. They use several third party retailers and even when you do make sure the item is sold through Walmart.com the store and online work completely different. Awful and long-winded process. "

2016-09-19

**** PLZ

"They do not deserve a star at all. I ordered a colorful box and when it was ready for pick up, the box was not the one I wanted. They processed my order even though it was not the box color I wanted. Just buy the things you need in the store. It is a waste of money to pay for shipping. They don't care about the things you want they only want your money. "

Share Walmart's store rating

Walmart is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!