Stores > Walmart

Chance of future purchase: Rating 2.29/10 2.29/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 1.70/10 1.70/10
    Customer service: Rating 0.78/10 0.78/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 1.96/10 1.96/10

"I purchased 2 products online and recieved both of them on time."

This review was modified by abby_217 on November 22 2015 07:19:36 PM

"10/29/15 I placed an order on walmart.com for 3 items. I received notification that my item(s) were ready for pick up. When I arrived to pick them up I was told that 2 of the 3 items were cancelled by walmart and my card was being refunded. So I proceeded to purchase different items that they had in stock. A few days later, walmart created a new order and charged my debit card and over drew my account and caused several overdraft charges including my mortgage payment. I called on 11/6 and spoke with Kenneth who informed me that he would "cancel my order" and my refund would happen in 7 to 10 business days. I noticed on 11/12 that the order was still open so I called again and spoke with Cinnamon who could not help me correct the situation, so I spoke with her supervisor Ricardo who again told me the order would be cancelled and yet another 7-10 business days I would receive my refund. I checked today 11/17 and the order is still open. I called again and spoke with Juan who told me my order had been "Escalated" but not yet cancelled, she transferred me to her supervisor "Diamond" who told me that she did NOT see that it had been escalated. No one there seems to know what is going on and is unable to help me resolve the problem that they created to begin with by misinforming me that the two items were cancelled and my charges refunded at the time I picked up the 1 item and purchased replacement items. This is not the way to treat the customers. With the holiday season approaching this could become a huge problem. The total amount charged was $163.98 the cost of the item I actually picked up was $11.88. This complaint has been filed with the bbb for resolution and so other consumers will see my experience with your walmart.com program."

This review was modified by baebay19 on November 17 2015 07:32:38 AM

"Who the hell checks ratings on this site? NO ONE! Walmart.com is unorganized and the customer service is DISGUSTING! Keep firing people away! This shit will never get better.... I despise Sam Walton and whoever inherited the business."

"Shopping cart has been down for over 24 hours. Their IT department has not been able to correct the issue. Something to do with an upgrade. Unfortunately, they did not alert customers to the upgrade issue and failed to offer other remedies. After 5 attempts, reached someone at walmart.com and he placed the order for me. Unfortunately, the amount of two of the items was incorrect and I needed to reorder the. Trying to call Walmart.com is a joke. No one knows what they are doing and all they do is apologize and send you to wrong extensions. Even the supervisor transferred me to a store location. Pitiful way to run a business. "

"I purchased a security cabinet on Oct 9, 2015 from Walmart.com, with free ship to store for local pickup option. The original estimate arrival date is Oct 23. The date has long passed and the order status was still "processing". I contacted Walmart 2 times to inquire about the status. Each time the representative promised the item will be shipped soon or was already being shipped and asked me to wait. On Nov 3rd I got a email saying the item was cancelled, and it is still showing in stock online. I contacted them again. The agent said it was cancelled because the item is not near me in Massachusetts. He confirmed it is in stock with free ship to store for all 48 states in US, but it is just not going to ship to my local store because the nearest fulfillment center doesn't have the item. Is Massachusetts not one of the 48 states in US? And why are they still giving the same shipping option to Massachusetts while they are not going to honor it? This is basically saying their advertised ship to store is a lie, and they can arbitrarily cancel customer's order for no good reason after letting the customer waited for a month.

"I will never order again from walmart.com
i ordered 5 days ago a crib mattress to pick up in the store the same day . it said available....
After 2 h they emailed me that my item is actually not available for pick up and i need to wait 3-6 day to be shipped to the store. But they took my money of course
So i called to cancel the order. i talked to 2 people. i was told that the order was canceled and i will have my money back in up to 3 days. i did not get anything back into my card and i called again after 5 days . they told me that was shipped to the store still but using a different order number , and i need to go there to get my refund. i talked at the store , they do not have it there yet!!! unbelievable!!!

"I wanted to start ordering my dry goods / staples online. I tried walmart.com twice. The first order was damaged because they didn't pack it properly. So I complained and a week later received a replacement order. It took forever because they use Fedex Smartpost where Fedex delivers the package to the post office, and then the post office delivers it to your home. It takes twice as long because it is being delivered twice. So my second order I upgraded the shipping to a paid shipping method instead of the free shipping, but they still shipped it Fedex Smartpost. So my delivery is still going to take 7 days. I called to complain, and they said they didn't know why it happened, but would refund my shipping cost. So not only will my order take way too long, I had to waste of bunch of time calling, talking to people in India. The idea of shopping online to avoid the hassle of shopping at walmart stores really didn't work out. Walmart employees are the same low quality people whether in the store or online."

"Would YOU like to be treated like this??? On Sept. 28, 2015, my wife took our 2009 Honda Accord Coup (only 50,000 km, immaculate condition, all options) into the Walmart Automotive department to have a new battery installed. I was not available as I was at a rehabilitation hospital undergoing therapy for a recent above knee amputation. We were selling our vehicle to assist in costs that we will be having as a result of my amputation (renovations, etc.).

My wife, after dropping it off and speaking with the service manager, went into the grocery area to shop for some items. While paying for those items, she was paged over the store PA system to come to the Automotive desk. My wife thought that this was great as the vehicle was ready.

When she got there the service manager explained to her that one of her authorized Walmart service men was driving our vehicle into the shop area, when another vehicle apparently cut in front of him causing him to swerve to avoid hitting that vehicle, but in doing so, he hit another vehicle with our vehicle! She said damage was not bad and that Walmart would look after all the damage as it was their fault entirely, as it was a Walmart employee that was driving our vehicle. The service manager, obviously knowing my wife was upset, asked the STORE MANAGER if she could 'comp' the battery. Apparently the Store MANAGER told the automotive manager that NO, it might 'appear' to be 'bribing' my wife, in somewhat terms, and they could not be shown to be doing that.

I found all this out when I went back into the Walmart store on Oct. 17. 2015. I asked to speak with the Store Manager and was told that she would be see me in Automotives, but she never showed up... wonder why??

My wife was upset and realized that the damage was more than just minor. She was contacted by an adjustor working for Walmart who promptly asked my wife to drive around and get estimates. My wife, who is on disability for depression related issues, could not drive to do this, so she had her father drive her to get the estimates.

The estimates were for approximately $3,900 & $3,500. The adjustor emailed us back (on Oct. 20, 2015) saying that they were prepared to close this case, offering us $2,850. He said that some parts were new and he would not accept having that and had to depreciate a number of parts. That was their final offer.

I spoke with this person via phone on Oct. 22, 2015. I explained to him that our car was in immaculate condition, low mileage and that we were selling it, thus wanting a new battery to make everything perfect. He did not even offer us a rental vehicle while ours was being repaired (he did concede this only after I brought it up and made my argument). He said that Walmart accepts complete responsibility for the accident but that was all they would pay, final offer.

I asked him to take the vehicle themselves (Walmart) and have it repaired and brought back to us in prime condition and you can guess his response... it was a no, not possible.

So I now ask YOU... is this the way for a multi billion dollar company to provide 'GOOD CUSTOMER SERVICE', to offer basically 73% of the cost of having it repaired by a reputable company..... making my wife and I come up with approximately another $1000 to have our vehicle fixed?? We had nothing to do with this accident. Walmart was 100% responsible and acknowledged this. WHAT A WAY TO DO BUSINESS!!

I could see if we were somewhat responsible, but we were not!! But wait, maybe we were, my wife did take it there... maybe that is the mistake and part responsibility that we are being forced to accept.

"I placed an order for a boomerang pillow and it was supposed to arrive at the store for pick up on 10/02/2015. When it still hadn't arrived by 10/07/2015 I did an online chat only to find the order had been cancelled. When I inquired why, the chat rep said he didn't know but I could reorder. He disconnected without offering any further resolution. I had never received any communication that there was a problem with the order. I did re-order, at Bed, Bath, and Beyond."

This review was modified by Tahoekid629 on October 07 2015 10:16:58 AM

"I am very dissatisfied with the company (Walmart) due to the reason, that if a customer uses his or hers credit/ debit card. And the customer wishes to use it as a credit card they will not let the customer use it. The cashier will run the card and then tell the customer to run his or her card again The computer will run it as a debit card. And when the customer does again, the customer will have no idea that it is run as a debit card. When the customer request that it be run as a credit card. Other big chain stores H.E.B. Target, just to name a a couple gives their customers a choice.Walmart believes that if a customer shops in their stores.You Have No Choices. And I believe that is not a good practice. Customers Have the right to make a Choice. And My Choice is to no Longer Shop at a Store that Practices that sort of business. Customers beware when you use your cards at Walmart. "

"Unreliable delivery. Ordered online and received a confirmation email. When I went to pickup from the store on the arrival date, the item wasn't there and nobody in the store could give any information. Called customer service and was told the order got stuck and the item never shipped. Unreliable. I'll never order anything from walmart again. Period."

"Never again! I have placed many orders with Walmart.com. I recently placed an order to have sent to my grandson for his birthday. The order was cancelled without my knowledge and my 7 year old grandson did not receive his gift. "

"I am a Walmart fan but tonite I have never been so frustrated in all the time I have been going in to the stores. I visited the Columbia, Miss. store pharmacy and the pharmacist was so rude and showed no respect for the convenience of the customers that was sitting there waiting for their meds. She took out time to discuss a diabetic meter to a young man which she took 35-40 mins. when there were two techs on the job with her and they could have done that but they was just appearing to be busy. She was rude and I do believe that she could have done a better job. I have gone to the McComb pharmacy and the service is great without unnecessary delays. I am not sure what will happen in this situation but if you can have a word with that young lady to see if she is their to ride the clock or is she there to make things pleasant an convent for the customers. I will share with my friends about this pharmacist."

"I came into Walmart on baseline today looking to purchase nose rings. I had to ask four different employees for help. None of them can assist me because the jewelry person went home. So not one employee could help me. All they had to do was find the key to open the jewelry case,instead every associate i asked failed to help,and said they could not help me. That is ridiculous i had to go threw so many people for not one person to help me and i had to go to a different store so they could assist me. I will never return to a Walmart ever again. I would rather pay full price at a piercing shop then to waste my time with Walmart."

"A WalMart employee, at their Park/ Dallas Tollway store, misrepresented .... whether fraudulently or not i do not know .... about a credit card application where i agreed to sign up for a card, and in coordination with Synchrony Bank, that started to incur interest charges immediately even though it was advised to me that the account had either 12 mths or 18 mths of NO INTEREST chrgs without making any payments. This was blatantly false. I have closed the account. The card was sold to me as 'receive $25 back on your next $100 purchase plus another $10 off on, i think, the subsequent $75 purchase'. WalMart is a good company, but this one item ... asking customers to sign up for credit cards (with WM name on them and coordinated, at least in Dallas, TX, via Synchrony Bank) ... was the only blatant, unscrupulous experience i have had with them. When i visited their site to record my experience, it stated essentially 'We appreciate your feedback but due to overwhelming input from customers, we will not be able to reply', so i never provided my input on their site. On average, on the other hand, they have a good system in place with pretty courteous staff, overall, and will probably save you 10% to even 15% on your grocery bill compared to more traditional food stores. Ted Post"

This review was modified by TedP1.. on September 25 2015 07:13:40 AM

Share Walmart's store rating

Walmart is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!