• Walmart

Chance of future purchase: Rating 1.47/10 1.47/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 1.67/10 1.67/10
    Customer service: Rating 1.07/10 1.07/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 1.25/10 1.25/10

"I bought a ION Air Pro camera at the Walmart in Happy Valley, Oregon. Got an extended warranty too. That was in December of 2014. Now that it does not work and I needed warranty service the local store won't help. The website won't identify the product I bought and I go into a continuous loop when I try to verify my e-mail with them. After reading other reviews it's my opinion Walmart designed their system to discourage the customer from making a claim. I've just wasted almost $200 on this mess.

Go with "Go Pro". It's extra money but it's worth it. Their customer service is outstanding.

"Walmart.com is the worst services amd mailing in order. Dont order something that has to been sent to walmart you are wasting time and money. Dont even call cust. Ser. They are worst thethey place u own hold and hang up"

"Excellent service, received my order in 3 days and it was correct."

modified review This review was modified by bevejsing on May 15 2015 02:35:57 PM

"Worst purchasing experience ever. Any attempt at communication was a waste of time as I kept on getting back generic pasted responses that were not addressing my concerns of mine. Do not trust their security as hours after my purchase someone logged into my new profile and placed fraudulent orders. Overall their pricing is not worse to risk their awful service."

modified review This review was modified by Benzion on May 14 2015 06:45:16 AM

"Ordered a gaming computer from Walmart.com paid for it back in February 17. Received it march 2nd and I am quite happy with it. Until two days ago four months after I paid for it. I realized that the have infact charged me for $643.02 again because they clame my bank never released funds four months ago .my statement says otherwise. I only had $200 in my account so they overdrafted my account by $443.02 compleetly messing up my account. Now I am making countless calls to try to fix the situation and just getting bounced around form department to department. Do not buy from Walmart corporation they are a bunch of assholes who will ruin your bank account."

"I remember when Sam Walton was living first started this company his first party with customer service and making sure the customer got what they needed now this company has turned into a money hungry greedy company and couldn't give a care less about the consumer. today I went to mother the local Walmart to buy ribs for Mother's Day dinner. I got 2 racks of ribs one was seasoned with pepper corn and other seasonings and the other was a plane rack of ribs prepackaged or whatever it is they get their meats. I had to drive across town to get the wood that I needed because I didn't have it just smoke it. once I had done that came home spent 5 hours smoking these two racks of ribs which looks to be turning out great cut him up sat down to eat and three quarters of the ribs were fat all fat my wife was extremely upset because she loves ribs I was extremely upset because I not only spent the time to go to the store and get them but the money to buy em the time to drive across town to get the wood and the time to cook them this was a waste of my time and a waste of my money I will never go to Walmart again to buy anything"

"it is beyond me how walmart still functions as a company. I bought cat food from them because I always buy a specific brand and type and it was cheaper on walmart.com than it was on amazon (where I normally get it). So I said why the hell not. Well I can warn you, stay away from walmart.com. First of all, I never received my cat food. Then when I try to contact walmart.com they gave me some bullshit of I need to file a police report. For a $20 bag of cat food? Really? You can't just send me a new one. So I talked to a supervisor and they issued me a refund and apologized for the misinformation from the rep because apparently customers are only supposed to submit a police report if the items are worth a certain amount. So now I'm going to not shop at walmart.com if they train their employees so poorly. I'll continue to buy my cat food from amazon even if it's cheaper at walmart."

modified review This review was modified by bobcop65 on May 07 2015 04:12:36 PM

"I work at walmart and I've been there for little under a year and at first it was great but now everytime I step into that place, I feel like all my happiness is just taken from me. I'm a short person not even 5ft and I work in frozen mostly by myself. When I do have someone helping me then the day goes smoothly (well sometimes). When I'm over there in frozen by myself that's when things always go wrong. It takes me like 2 hours alone just breaking the pallets down not to mention that some of those boxes weigh more than I do and I have to lug them around and lift them up over my shoulder to get them on another pallet. what I'm trying to get at Is that the walmart I work at has terrible management. I struggle half the time trying to get everything done and I usually barely get done but the few times I don't get done I get screamed at by multiple managers. Keep in mind I don't have a license yet and my only rides usually work everyday or are going to school so I have to get off on time or else I wouldn't have a ride home and I don't have the money to pay a cab driver to take me home all the time. This walmart apparently doesnt care if you're stranded without a ride or not, they just care if the shelves look pretty. I can't afford to quit right now otherwise I would have. To anyone who wants a job there I wouldn't recommend it unless you like getting yelled at and like doing a lot of work and not being appreciated for it because they will work you past your breaking point and won't care if you're sick or tired as hell. And when you finish they wont even care. Theyll send you somewhere else and expect you to get that done too. Theyll just be happy that that's one less thing there big boss won't be unhappy about. "

modified review This review was modified by ashapocalypse1234 on May 04 2015 06:24:50 AM

"if you need to buy something from walmart.com, tell yourself this: RETURNS ARE NOT POSSIBLE.

As simple as that.
They will ship you some junk (especially electronics/computer stuff) and it will fail exactly 2 weeks after.
and then they won't allow return - because, get this, their return policy is 15 days.

The worst online experience. It is a scam really.

"I love Walmart.com! I buy anything I can, including grocery items. I've had things that were broke - SUPER customer service! I've had to return items - SUPER customer service (when done in a timely manner) I've had to return items to other places (need to watch that when making purchases) and so far no issues with those places. Moved into a new home so I've had a ton of stuff delivered, including electronics and furniture. Shipping is a bit slower than when I started buying, but I order before I need the item when possible and have learned to be patient. There have been a few glitches but I have always had them resolved (except when item is out of stock online and they still let me order it) Overall, the BEST way to shop! I think some people just are not patient and unrealistic when they complain about the dumbest things! Returns and replacements are free and they send the shipping label, so how the heck can you complain!"

"I believe walmart needs to change the way they bag merchindise. I ask the cashier do i have every thing before leaving well yes u do she replied driving 12 miles back home i found out i did not all all my purchases drove back to store customer serrvice told me to talk to cashier i did she replied u got everything go check ur car needless to say nobody did anything why would i drive all the way back if i recieved my purchase nobody could answer me. as i looked under the registers i noticed other bags customers didnt receive. this happened at walmart in clermont fl.johns lake rd."

modified review This review was modified by kimallen on April 18 2015 10:31:50 AM

"We ordered a Pergola from walmart.com and there was a problem with the product. No, they did not make the product, but they are responsible as they specifically told us.

After paying $120 to install the pergola, we found out too late that it did not drain properly. This necessitated us having to get a new top with proper drainage holes.

Walmart offered us an inadequate compensation for the problem and insisted if we were unhappy with that amount, we should just return the item (After it was installed? - It weighed 200 lbs! - 100's of screws and parts). We argued about $35 more. They absolutely refused and their "Tier 2 Escalation Representative, Shea, literally hung up the phone on us!

We tried calling Walmart in Arkansas and they refused to help saying it was an issue with walmart.com. We will NEVER use walmart.com again and neither should you. You never hang up on a customer..Never!

modified review This review was modified by BaahBen on April 17 2015 06:43:06 AM

"Walmart has poor customer service, yet a wide selection and low prices. Recently, Walmarts always seem to be short staffed and have long lines at the checkout, are less than decently sanitary, and have rude employees. The only reason I still shop there is purely for the low prices and wide variety of stock. "

modified review This review was modified by annalivvy95 on April 15 2015 08:57:42 PM

"Walmart new cell phone company, "TotalWireless" has the worst customer service and deceptive advertisement of any company. After attempting to activate my own phone, which their website said is compatible, it would not work! Then after spending 54 minutes on the phone with their "customer service" non-English speaking person I attempted to obtain a refund. The women kept saying "we are verifying your account", she NEVER did!! This is another company owned by "Trac-phone" and Walmart should not have it in their store."

modified review This review was modified by IRISH2 on April 14 2015 09:48:21 AM

"Dont order from site to store. When you go to pick that order,employees just look at you and walk away. "

Share Walmart's store rating

Walmart is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!