Product & services pricing Rating 4.72/10 4.72/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 1.03/10 1.03/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 0.86/10 0.86/10
    Customer service: Rating 0.71/10 0.71/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 0.92/10 0.92/10

"I ordered a case of chips for my college son and they sent the wrong case. "Sometimes the guys put the wrong items in the box" I was told. DUH . No apology. The same order included salsa. My son clled and said , " the salsa came broken." The customer service didnt care at all. I will never order from them. Amazon blows them away."

"Walmart.com Is one of the worst places i ever bought anything in my life. I order a bean bag chair as gift for my son and wife and only one of the chairs was right because they didn't put that the big joe chair that i order was a small but come to find out that was what (Mi) stands for and it been almost two weeks and i still cant return it. Then i tried to order a different one along with a birdhouse and beading wire for my daughter and got charged for that twice and they wont fix it unless i get a copy of my bank statement which i cant get because i don't live near the bank i'm with. So Now i'm over drafted 70+ dollar and i still have bills to pay and i don't have the money anymore because of this."

modified review This review was modified by JohnB64 on September 18 2014 01:51:41 PM

Walmart User

"I see others have had similar problems with online ordering. Ordered an electric blanket for my wife's bday...got an email 10 days later saying it would be delayed. I immediately called to cancel the order so I could get one quicker from amazon. 4 days later I get an email saying they SHIPPED IT ANYWAY AND CHARGED MY CARD. WTF? Idiots. Do not use walmart.com. "

"I order from Walmart.com from time to time since I can exchange and return orders in store. But a couple of instances recently made me less likely to order from it in the future. It is almost impossible to order a gift on Walmart.com. First of all many items do not have gift option. Secondly they are so paranoid about payment fraud that they often cancel your order if the shipping address is not your billing address! I noticed that it works for small items but if the price goes up to the hundreds then they always reject the order. And it makes no difference if you pay with credit card or paypal. If it were not for the price, I would give it 1 star."

"Its so bad I don't know where to begin. I ordered 4 pieces from walmart.com on 8/25/2014. I was thriledl on 8/30/2014 when my order arrived. Well they shipped 3 pieces not 4. There was no information in the box regarding a back order or mentioning anything about being out of stock. There was no email or contact what-so-ever about the 4th item. Well its been 2 weeks. I have called and sent numerous emails but its always the same answer, its coming directly from the vender. Its "being processed" so they REFUSE to cancel the order. Today (9/8) I was told its "being shipped", what does that mean?, is it on its way? Well nobody seems to know. If its been shipped wheres my tracking number? I cannot get a straight answer from anyone. The service is so bad that its really nonexistent. I would urge anyone that asked not to do business with them. I get that people make mistakes but own up to it and try to fix it. No communication, statements that can be interpreted a dozen different ways are not an out. If it has actually been shipped it will arrive 3 weeks after I ordered it. I need it Monday for work. At the writing of this review I still have no idea where my item is? Go to Amazon!"

modified review This review was modified by Gilbo on September 08 2014 07:21:26 PM

"I will never shop here again. Poor customer service"

modified review This review was modified by PapiMarts on September 08 2014 01:33:29 PM

Walmart User

"I bought a foot massager from Walmart. Com when I unpacked it and plugged it in it did not work I called they said to return it to any store they even advertise on their website it can be returned at any store if there was a problem. THAT IS A OUT RIGHT LIE. I returned the item to the store they showed me a letter not to give any refunds on anything bought online. I called PayPal because I paid for the item from PayPal but PayPal will not refund me till Walmart approves it. Walmart does not live up to what they advertise. THAT IS FALSE ADVERTISING. DON'T BUY FROM WALMART. COM"

Walmart User

"Walmart was horrible don't order online they screwed up the order at said it wasn't available for store pickup! Went there and found 6 of the product I wanted the manager said the online number was wrong! Customer care was worthless told me it would take ten days to get my money back! Don't shop online at Walmart! "

Walmart User

"Would not change or cancel my order within 2 hours of placing the order. Wanted to change the order from store pick up to delivery. Said it would take at least 48 hrs to determine if cancellation "went through" then 2 wks to process delivery. Time was an issue since I was driving from NY to Ca. As I was deciding whether I could get another car to pick up the mattress or cancel the order, the representative said he already cancelled. Service was unprofessional, impatient and rude. Never again."

Walmart User

"terrible. online purchase. authorized my account. sent e-mail saying item not available. "

"Wal-Mart is taking over the the world and we are letting it happen."

""8/15/14 approx. 0700 hrs California time

"BAIT AND SWITCH" WITH NO REFUND! BBB Rating "F"
BUYER BEWARE!!

See BBB rating of "F" here!

I filed a complaint with the BBB on 8/15/14

I filed a complaint with American Express on 8/14/14

BikeSomewhere.com:
President: Mr. Jeff Stone
Jeff@BikeSomewhere.com
2810 Florida Avenue
Coconut Grove, FL 33133
305 648-3111

On 8/28/14 I purchased a CatEye Yamabiko copper bicycle bell through Walmart.com via BikeSomeWhere acting as the 3rd party vendor. BikeSomeWhere shipped me a substandard bike bell (Crane Karen Spring Strike copper bell) and DOCTORED the shipping receipt to make it look like I ordered this substandard bell at the price of the more expensive CatEye bell! I contacted BikeSomeWhere immediately and was in contact with a Rep by the name of Daniel. He stated that he was processing a refund immediately and would refund the original shipping cost once he saw return tracking (he emailed me a return postage stamp). After numerous emails and calls to their voice mail, I never received a refund. BikeSomeWhere received the package I returned to them. I tried contacting Walmart.com but they wash their hands of the customer once you purchase from a 3rd party vendor on their website. I asked BikeSomeWhere to give me copies of documentation of the credit they submitted to Walmart.com, and they still have not done it but continue to tell me it has been done. It's been at least 17 days as I write this. Promises, promises with no follow through. They now tell me I am within my right to contact my credit card company. Do you think? I think how they operate is, they let your credit card company credit you back and that way they keep their product AND the $$ you sent them. Well, I put my purchase on my America Express and that ain't going to happen! I have left specific instructions with American Express to make sure this vendor pays up! As well, my AE card tracks things like this and, if enough complaints are filed, they will stop doing business with Walmart.com.

1354 hrs on 8/15/14 California time
I have been in email contact with the president, Jeff Stone, of BikeSomeWhere.com today. Following our email discussions I received an email from Walmart.com stating that a refund is being processed for me. Once I see the $$ credited back to my American Express card, I will follow up on this review.

8/16/14
Within a couple of hours after contacting the president, Jeff Stone, my $$ were on their way to being refunded. As of this morning, $$ have been credit back to my American Express card and the American Express complaint has been closed.

Here is the email I sent to President, Jeff Stone this morning:
Jeff@BikeSomewhere.com

"Hi, Jeff,
Just wanted to let you know that I finally received my credit of $28.95 this morning back to my American Express card. Thank you. I wanted to let you know that it took many, many, many hours of my time and research to get my credit back. It took me lots of PI work to locate you and send you an email; no one in your organization gave this info to me. I don't think I should of had to go through all of that for my refund. It was the worst experience I have ever had with online shopping and I will never purchase via Walmart.com with a third party ever again. I know you want to blame Walmart.com 100% for this but I can tell you I have never had an issue with them before until now. As previously mentioned, BikeSomewhere has a long history of horrific feedback dating as far back as 2007 (of what I was able to dig up) with the same situation - most of which is no refunds after customers returned their products to you via Amazon.com.
So this just wasn't about $28.95. It was more about the people who have been screwed by BikeSomewhere over the years. It was time for the nonsense to stop so I decided I would not give up (as many other customers did) until I saw my refund back in my account.
Moving forward, I would highly suggest that you hire a PR person and try to clean up your image online. Unfortunately, like me, many don't read the horror stories until they have been affected. Again, it's only because of my private investigator blood that got me to you. Others aren't willing to invest that kind of time ---- but I will, and I did.
So thank you again for seeing that I got my refund and hopefully I have brought to your attention a huge problem in your business that hopefully will now be corrected. "

modified review This review was modified by WhiteBikeGirl on August 16 2014 08:31:10 AM

"Ordered on 07/29. was to arrive on 08/04. Started trying to cancel on 08/06. They are still reviewing whether than can cancel because of the speed in which they process. Still not canceled as of 08/12. I can not get any specifics on why the item is not canceled or shipped. Order same item on Amazon on 08/08 and received on 08/12. "

modified review This review was modified by fanfairsport on August 12 2014 11:22:41 AM

"Walmart lies about things being IN-STOCK when in truth they are not in-stock. They are basically ordering on-demand from suppliers and it is a LIE to say something is "In-Stock" when it is not. Then, they don't tell you when it will ship. Then, when you call them on it they refuse to escalate the shipping to make it right. Walmart does not care about it's online customers. Maybe they just want to make it so horrible that people will go to their stores instead....sad."

modified review This review was modified by cody_claxton_cc on August 11 2014 02:02:31 PM

"Wal-Mart sold me a desktop, refurb, Dell Optiplex GX 620, which gives me a message, Build 7601, Windows 7 Not genuine, an its not working correctly, my cell for text or calls is 713 502 7706, Wal-Mart.Com is not responding too my phone calls about this, nor my e mails, they put me on hold, til the phone system times out.
Doug Traylor

Walmart is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!