Stores > Walmart

Customer service: Rating 1.39/10 1.39/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 1.50/10 1.50/10

2016-01-28

No customer service!

"My first Order was said to be "lost" in the mail according to one Wal-Mart rep. Another said it was because they sold out if the item. When I wanted to place the order again, like they advised me to do. I called first to get the price match and expedited shipping for free. Then gentleman told me to place the order and then he'd refund the difference all while I was on the phone. After I placed the order he says direct quote "oh no, Hannah" and then precedes to tell me he can not help me and gives me the phone number to the business whose items it is. I called and they were closed. I called Wal-Mart a second time and got hung up on instead of transferred. The third time I finally talked to the supervisor, Shirley, who was no sort of customer service herself. All she said is that she is a consumer too and understands and that a lot of websites are like Wal-Mart's. well that's false. She mentioned Amazon, but Amazon actually takes a care of payments and returns for other corporations that sell on there. She was unhelpful and tries to tell me anything to get me off the phone. That's not customer service. That's not resolving the issue, when my money went to Wal-Mart.com. that's who should be refunding me when I ask... Just like other websites. "

This review was modified by Hhhannahhh on January 28 2016 06:16:59 AM

2016-01-26

DIE

"So i went to get a battery core refund at the service desk, but on my way to Walmart the receipt flew out of the motorcycle. Even though i provided the date and time of my purchase they were still unable to refund me. This would not have upset me if the battery was not advertised at $39, then later have to pay extra for not turning in an old battery. This is easily justified as false advertising, and a stress causing conflict. also Walmart **** in general and they constantly put small businesses under while using slave labor in other counties to make there prices lower for fat Greedy Americans. and as a side note, the staff there seems depressed and sad because the company with billions of dollars still underpay employees and give no benefits, so why don't you use american Product, that is not made from slave labor... Dicks!"

This review was modified by Joeswanson on January 26 2016 03:20:55 PM

2016-01-16

absolutely terrible

"Terrible terrible terrible and I'm not one to complain. They said everything was in stock.
they were not so they sent the wrong item.
but only three of twelve items. All of them wrong. The others were six weeks away!
I chose to get a refund that I had to fight for taking several days to recieve my refund.

This review was modified by Brizono on January 16 2016 09:16:49 AM

2016-01-10

"Walmart is the absolute worst. I wanted to order several items. Walmart appeared to have all of them. So, I placed an order for all of the items through Walmart. I recieved an email identifying that two of the products were ordered through an affiliate instead of Walmart. There was no website or contact info provided. The items had still not arrived several days after the promised arrival date. The only contact info I had was for Walmart, whom I had paid. So, I called Walmart. They had no interest in helping and insisted that they had no responsibility because they were "only the marketer". So, I'm out $200 and Walmart won't do anything! I should have checked Walmarts online rating before I ordered (they have a 1.6 out of 5). "

This review was modified by crashh on January 10 2016 11:09:47 PM

2015-12-31

"Walmart is a great place to shop for clothes and food at the same time, they have everything at one place. I love they great prices and the variety of items they have to choose from. I love to shop at Walmart "

This review was modified by Poochie38 on December 31 2015 04:12:24 PM

2015-12-31

"Extremely disappointed/frustrated with the Beavercreek Ohio Walmart. Looking on line for parts for props for the Local High School Show Choir, I found the item needed, and it was available at the store. Instead of ordering on line, I drove over to the store, waited in line for 15 minutes only to be told that they don’t honor the on-line prices. WHAT???? This is ridiculous.

To top it off, I had a tax exempt form (since it was for the school), and I was told that they couldn’t honor that without a Walmart tax exempt card. Really?

I don’t usually shop at Walmart and after the treatment today, I doubt I’ll ever shop there again. Immediately went online what I got back to my office and ordered the part from Amazon.

Sorry Walmart, your customer service just lost you another customer.

This review was modified by CISinOH on December 31 2015 11:56:28 AM

2015-12-30

"ORDERED THIS FOR MY GRANDDAUGHTER AND SHE LOVES IT "

This review was modified by GASMAS on December 30 2015 03:24:05 PM

2015-12-30

"Ordered my pool table on Dec 11 to be shipped to my local Walmart, it arrived and when my friend picked it up he waited 45 minutes before they found the item. When he bought it back to my home it was a AIR HOCKEY table! Idiots!!! I am now waiting for what I hope is the right item I placed order on 12-21 it didn't even ship til 12-29 and the tracking system is horrible! I will never in my life use Walmart.com they are unprofessional and totally inept at there job!!!!"

This review was modified by Nomorewalmart on December 30 2015 01:46:59 PM

2015-12-30

"My god. So tired of the bad service here. Didn't deliver my Christmas present for kids in time and then gave a laundry list of excuses"

2015-12-28

"Reviews and ratings are often based on several things so when I am satisfied with somethings and there is a trade off on others I often think Big box stores are trying drive people crazy because those stores never really figured it all out which is why they seem to sell solely based on price as buyers they often make no sense with rock hard bottom-lines that also make no sense much where buying online I need help to know what is being sold or else they are almost mostly always wrong.

Wally World is not service quality oriented it is price oriented I understand that b ut the issue continues to pop up time and time again where the simple answer is they don't have to make things difficult as they seem to do.

This review was modified by srjmsbnd on December 28 2015 08:03:39 PM

2015-12-28

"I have been a customer of Walmart for many, many years. I have never been so dissatisfied with any store's service as I am today. I placed a large order weeks prior to Christmas, guaranteed delivery before Christmas along with free shipping. All items were received except one for my 9 year old nephew. The item was coming from a 3rd party vendor they deal with called OJ Commerce, LLC and when I called Walmart to let them know I did not receive the item and also noticed they were charging me shipping, Walmart's response was to call the vendor directly and they had no control over either. I did just that and the vendor OJ Commerce, LLC refused to honor Walmart's delivery date or free shipping and advised to call Walmart back. Hours of phone calls later, still no Christmas gift and no credit for the shipping despite the fact the last Walmart representative stated he would credit the shipping, then said his supervisor refused. I requested to speak to the supervisor and was connected back to OJ Commerce, LLC. I gave Walmart the benefit of the doubt and tried to call again to speak to a supervisor and was denied that (by Antonio) as I did not want to go through the entire story again first. No you can't make this stuff up. The result being, a 9 year old who hasn't received his Christmas gift, and a very dissatisfied customer. I have never been so upset, annoyed, disappointed, or angry and will not step foot into a Walmart store nor order online from them again."

This review was modified by MargieMcDonald on December 28 2015 10:35:32 AM

2015-12-27

"Do not order from Walmart.com as they are deceptive! I purchased a PS4 thinking I was buying from Walmart. NOPE. Walmart was only the front man. I wanted to return the PS4 and I'm told I can't do so in the store. There was NOTHING that indicated such unless you click on a specific link. BE UPFRONT WALMART! Make sure customers clearly know that when they purchase from Walmart.com and Walmart MAY NOT stand behind the product!"

2015-12-27

"im like shopping at walmart they have good princes "

2015-12-27

"Walmart is giving false information. I bought online for a Christmas present, ordered it December 18. I made sure that before I bought it, it would be here before Christmas. Just like other stores online, they would let you know if it would be here before or after Christmas. They care about their customers. It says that it would arrived the 23rd. It didn't came here the 23rd so we were expecting the 24th. Nope, it didn't came again. Since its holiday the 25th, we were expecting it would be here the 26th, big no again. Today, I chat with the customer care and Romeo E said that it was lost. He was giving me the option of having it rush free shipping and would be here the next day at the end of the day but just left to talk to my wife and when I came back, he disconnected me already. So we called customer care and this Romeo was giving us again false information. Alastia said that its not possible for the item to be here the next day. Our item wont be here till the first week of January. Isn't that crazy. Walmart sucks and their customer service people sucks. They give false information. Everything are just false information. All they could say is apologize but they didn't know how they ruined everything and give their customers frustration. They do not care. All they care is that they get the money. They will only offer you $10 for the inconvenience? After all the frustration customer gets, they think you will feel better with a $10 egiftcard. "

This review was modified by starfinderann on December 27 2015 12:00:03 PM

2015-12-27

"Wish I could give them negative stars! I order a Power Wheels Car on line for store pick-up. I also ordered the 3 year protection plan. The whole process was a disaster. When I got to Walmart to pick up the power wheels car there was a long line for online pick-up. This defeats the whole process. The whole idea of ordering online then picking up at the store is to save time. Of all the people waiting on line about half of the items could not be found. What a terrible system. After 1 hour and 15 minutes when I got to the front of the line the first person couldn't find my item. The second person then brought it out. The box was in terrible condition. It has be water logged. Needless to say I asked for a different one. Of course, they said that they didn't have any more. Well I then asked for a refund. Another disaster. The couldn't figure out how to give me a refund. The lady helping me called Walmart.com. The person at Walmart.com told her to give me a store credit. I could hear her on the phone telling the person that I've been there for almost 2 hours, I paid Walmart for the item and just wanted my money back since I never took the item. The person didn't care. They hung up with the only option being to give me a store credit. I asked to see a manager and was told all the managers were busy. After another 15 minutes the lady came back and said the store manager said they could give me a cash refund. Beware everyone!!! I will never order online for store pick-up again. What a mess! 2 hours later I finally left. Waste of a whole night."

This review was modified by jimd33 on December 27 2015 08:40:02 AM

Share Walmart's store rating

Walmart is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!