Product & services pricing Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 1.50/10 1.50/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 1.30/10 1.30/10
    Customer service: Rating 1.56/10 1.56/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 1.17/10 1.17/10

"Wal-Mart is taking over the the world and we are letting it happen."

""8/15/14 approx. 0700 hrs California time

"BAIT AND SWITCH" WITH NO REFUND! BBB Rating "F"
BUYER BEWARE!!

See BBB rating of "F" here!

I filed a complaint with the BBB on 8/15/14

I filed a complaint with American Express on 8/14/14

BikeSomewhere.com:
President: Mr. Jeff Stone
Jeff@BikeSomewhere.com
2810 Florida Avenue
Coconut Grove, FL 33133
305 648-3111

On 8/28/14 I purchased a CatEye Yamabiko copper bicycle bell through Walmart.com via BikeSomeWhere acting as the 3rd party vendor. BikeSomeWhere shipped me a substandard bike bell (Crane Karen Spring Strike copper bell) and DOCTORED the shipping receipt to make it look like I ordered this substandard bell at the price of the more expensive CatEye bell! I contacted BikeSomeWhere immediately and was in contact with a Rep by the name of Daniel. He stated that he was processing a refund immediately and would refund the original shipping cost once he saw return tracking (he emailed me a return postage stamp). After numerous emails and calls to their voice mail, I never received a refund. BikeSomeWhere received the package I returned to them. I tried contacting Walmart.com but they wash their hands of the customer once you purchase from a 3rd party vendor on their website. I asked BikeSomeWhere to give me copies of documentation of the credit they submitted to Walmart.com, and they still have not done it but continue to tell me it has been done. It's been at least 17 days as I write this. Promises, promises with no follow through. They now tell me I am within my right to contact my credit card company. Do you think? I think how they operate is, they let your credit card company credit you back and that way they keep their product AND the $$ you sent them. Well, I put my purchase on my America Express and that ain't going to happen! I have left specific instructions with American Express to make sure this vendor pays up! As well, my AE card tracks things like this and, if enough complaints are filed, they will stop doing business with Walmart.com.

1354 hrs on 8/15/14 California time
I have been in email contact with the president, Jeff Stone, of BikeSomeWhere.com today. Following our email discussions I received an email from Walmart.com stating that a refund is being processed for me. Once I see the $$ credited back to my American Express card, I will follow up on this review.

8/16/14
Within a couple of hours after contacting the president, Jeff Stone, my $$ were on their way to being refunded. As of this morning, $$ have been credit back to my American Express card and the American Express complaint has been closed.

Here is the email I sent to President, Jeff Stone this morning:
Jeff@BikeSomewhere.com

"Hi, Jeff,
Just wanted to let you know that I finally received my credit of $28.95 this morning back to my American Express card. Thank you. I wanted to let you know that it took many, many, many hours of my time and research to get my credit back. It took me lots of PI work to locate you and send you an email; no one in your organization gave this info to me. I don't think I should of had to go through all of that for my refund. It was the worst experience I have ever had with online shopping and I will never purchase via Walmart.com with a third party ever again. I know you want to blame Walmart.com 100% for this but I can tell you I have never had an issue with them before until now. As previously mentioned, BikeSomewhere has a long history of horrific feedback dating as far back as 2007 (of what I was able to dig up) with the same situation - most of which is no refunds after customers returned their products to you via Amazon.com.
So this just wasn't about $28.95. It was more about the people who have been screwed by BikeSomewhere over the years. It was time for the nonsense to stop so I decided I would not give up (as many other customers did) until I saw my refund back in my account.
Moving forward, I would highly suggest that you hire a PR person and try to clean up your image online. Unfortunately, like me, many don't read the horror stories until they have been affected. Again, it's only because of my private investigator blood that got me to you. Others aren't willing to invest that kind of time ---- but I will, and I did.
So thank you again for seeing that I got my refund and hopefully I have brought to your attention a huge problem in your business that hopefully will now be corrected. "

modified review This review was modified by WhiteBikeGirl on August 16 2014 08:31:10 AM

"Ordered on 07/29. was to arrive on 08/04. Started trying to cancel on 08/06. They are still reviewing whether than can cancel because of the speed in which they process. Still not canceled as of 08/12. I can not get any specifics on why the item is not canceled or shipped. Order same item on Amazon on 08/08 and received on 08/12. "

modified review This review was modified by fanfairsport on August 12 2014 11:22:41 AM

"Walmart lies about things being IN-STOCK when in truth they are not in-stock. They are basically ordering on-demand from suppliers and it is a LIE to say something is "In-Stock" when it is not. Then, they don't tell you when it will ship. Then, when you call them on it they refuse to escalate the shipping to make it right. Walmart does not care about it's online customers. Maybe they just want to make it so horrible that people will go to their stores instead....sad."

modified review This review was modified by cody_claxton_cc on August 11 2014 02:02:31 PM

"Wal-Mart sold me a desktop, refurb, Dell Optiplex GX 620, which gives me a message, Build 7601, Windows 7 Not genuine, an its not working correctly, my cell for text or calls is 713 502 7706, Wal-Mart.Com is not responding too my phone calls about this, nor my e mails, they put me on hold, til the phone system times out.
Doug Traylor

"all the item's i ordered for my daughter where all suppose to come all together and before her birthday aug.8,2014.. the cup came in two day's ok weird. the underwear and outfit came and they were suppose to enclose a gift card they didn not!!! i also ordered a sheet set that hadn't even been processed and on top of that FedEx does NOT knock on people's door's so if it is stolen it would than be on FedEx for being so careless and stupid!!! there has been a problem every time i use walmart.com and the FedEx way to drop it off and leave it sitting on ur porch and not knocking is wrong, like everybody cant see the big a__ truck! if where there stuff it would be different!! im so fed up with walmart.com id rather go with out!!! if you like getting ur thing's stollen and crappie service this is for u!!! id rather shop ebay at least it come's 99% of the time!!!

"Wal-Mart has lost 2 different shipments to me! I guess the saying "Fool me once shame on you. Fool Me twice shame on me"!!! This last item I sent inquiry to Wal-Mart and still haven't received a reply from them! Guess they want to work on my money a little longer!!! Should have been here a week ago. Even if they "shipped" it and the transport lost it, it would be nice if Wal-Mart would keep me updated!! "

modified review This review was modified by Jamma310 on July 29 2014 09:15:37 AM

"Walmart.com just lost $400 that I will take and spend somewhere else. I now know where to find the worst, absolutely terrible customer service. Shame on you, Walmart! How many more one star reviews do you need to realize that you're loosing revenue and customers?"

modified review This review was modified by GoodbyeWalmart on July 26 2014 01:34:36 PM

"I will never order from Walmart.com or walk into a Walmart store again. I ordered a multipack from site to store and when picking it up I did not recieve my entire order. I was told to call site-to-store about it. After calling site to store they said it was a misprint and it would be up to my local store to honor it or not. My local store said they would not honor it because they spoke with them and they are not allowed to honor it. I was disrepected by both places and talked to like a child. How do you not get something you ordered regardless if it was a misprint. I mean did you ever have a job and once you get there and do a days work they say oh by the way you won't be getting paid as much as I told you that you would..really disgusted that I could not get what I ordered and people are price matching this misprint at some walmarts. Will never deal with them again...there's a target right around the corner where I will be taking all my business to which is usually multiple trips a week. Do I have to give even one star?"

modified review This review was modified by becca15401 on July 19 2014 01:34:29 PM

"It was shit.I ordered two things.AND THEY SHIPPED IT TO THE WRONG ADDRESS!!!Not even the right state!!!Really walmart????Just plain unacceptable for one of the retail giants.smh and it seems like there doing nothing about it what so ever.Never shopping there again.Looks like target and kmart for me..."

modified review This review was modified by CLalonde17 on July 16 2014 11:35:27 PM

"Not sure how to start. The shipping was super fast and arrived a week early... however I got nothing I ordered. I purchased a Transformers trilogy gift set in anticipation of the new movie. The picture online showed a complex set with 7 discs, and I was supposed to get an $8 movie money coupon towards the new movie. When I opened the box I received their normal 3 disc set, with one movie case already opened. So I already knew it wasn't a brand new set, and not even the one I ordered. There also wasn't a coupon like promised. When I went online to get a replacement, they were sold out. I'm guessing they sold more than they had in stock and replaced my order with some downgrade. But they never notified me of the change.
So I contacted customer service. They were very quick, but offered no explanation as to what happened. They gave me the authorization to send it back and that was it. It would've been nice to get some explanation to why I got a "used product of something I didn't order".
I own my own business and I know mistakes can happen - but to offer no explanation and just say sorry isn't really good enough to keep the faith of a customer coming back. Reading these other reviews sounds like their online store isn't very good at shipping the right things...something has to change.

modified review This review was modified by Rocky37165 on July 03 2014 03:10:44 PM

"WALMART.COM is HORRIBLE! I have had by far the WORST experience ON EARTH! For weeks I tried purchasing a box spring because I have guests coming over at the end of June. First of all they canceled my first order. WITHOUT telling me. It was scheduled to arrive on the 16th I log on to track it and what do you know my order was canceled. THEN I made the purchase again and ONCE again they cancel my order this time they claim that there was an authorization hold from my financial institution. TOTAL LIES! I called my bank twice they said the order went through and Walmart canceled it for some reason. I contact Walmart for the billionth time they give you ZERO solution. Twice they suggested to check a local Walmart store for the product and TWICE I had to tell her that the box spring I need is not available in store. HORRIBLE shopping experience I so much rather go to amazon.com"

modified review This review was modified by cf0511 on June 17 2014 10:13:44 AM

"I ordered a book shelf for site to store delivery on 5/25. The bookshelf was supposed to be delivered on or before 6/3. However, the day came and went with no word from walmart, no delay notice, nothing. On 6/4 I tracked the package online and what do you know, it was delivered at 11:30 AM. Around 2:30 PM I receive an email saying my package is ready for pick up. Here I am thinking nothing else could go wrong, boy was I mistaken. I arrive at walmart at 7 PM and was told my package was still on the truck and was no unloaded so I would have to come back tomorrow .I go back to walmart the next day, 6/5 at 7 PM (after I get done work). After waiting 45 minutes for someone to get my package, I'm told that my package is not there. They can not find it. This is ridiculous. I was told to call the store the following morning, 6/6. I call the store at 11:30 AM. I get sent to customer service where I'm on hold for 24 minutes before getting hung up on. I call back and get sent to electronics this time. The man had no idea how to transfer me so I got left on hold again for 6 minutes before I hung up. I call back AGAIN, same thing happens. I get sent to electronics and left on hold, so I hang up and call back. This time I demand to speak to a manager. I tell her whats going on and she decides to walk to the site to store location. She comes back saying they found the package finally. Worst customer service experience of my life."

modified review This review was modified by stephanieanne93 on June 06 2014 10:03:16 AM

"I ordered a pack of ten of Rubbermaid storage containers on May 7, 2014.. I waited one week and they delivered one piece out of the ten.

I called customer service and stayed on the line for some time explaining to the agent that the other 9 containers were never delivered. At first she did not see that was a concern at all. Then she kept apologizing. She told me that they will send the rest. Waited. Nothing arrived. Called again but this time they told me that they are trying to find out why this happened but no one is working on sending me the rest. I was advised by Ashley on May 29 to cancel my order by requesting for a return sticker and returning the one unit that I have.

A Manager (Patty/ Penny) called me to tell me that they will remedy the situation by sending me the rest of the order. She left a message with a tracking number that did not work on the UPS site. I tried calling customer service and was left on hold for a really long time. No one picked up the call this time.

Shocking.

modified review This review was modified by asterixasterix on June 02 2014 02:16:04 PM

"Ordered a mattress for our daughter who is having back problems on April 23, 2014. Received it and there was a small whole in the corner of it. Refused delivery. Called on May 6, 2014 and was told that it did show up as returned now and should receive my refund any time now. Called a week later. Was then told it only showed up as returned on May 14, 2014. Find that really convenient that the information had changed to suit their needs. Was again told that refund should be received any day now. A week later I called four more times. Each time I was told they were sorry and would send a ticket again on my request and that it would be any day now. I would have called more but I kept giving Walmart the benefit of the doubt. I have had a couple of delivery problems when ordering from Walmart just this past six months. Never before. But as of right now I am thinking they need to change delivery service providers seriously. Also, if you tell them you are desperate (which we are and have been for a month now) I guess you flat out of luck. I am livid and to the point where I wish to include several non lady like words with this review and with the complaint that I just sent to Walmart. But I am trying to remain business like and appropriate. I sincerely hope this review is seen. I tried to post on on their site and it was conveniently not posted. I am done with Walmart. They haven't even tried to make this right. I will be sticking with Amazon from now on."

modified review This review was modified by Saphire196 on June 02 2014 12:43:54 PM

Walmart is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!