• Walmart

Chance of future purchase: Rating 1.73/10 1.73/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 1.56/10 1.56/10
    Customer service: Rating 1.31/10 1.31/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 1.58/10 1.58/10

"I am a LOYAL WALMART CUSTOMER!! Bought a laptop less than 2 months ago. I take online classes and now the computer decides that it wants to freeze and not allow me to get on the internet. Went back to Walmart, and they tells me that I can't return or exchange. Only through the manufacturing company. I didn't buy it through them, I bought it there so I want them to do What's right. I'm soooooooo furious right now. I have classes to take and can't. They tells me 15 days. Of course it's gonna work more than 15 days. I'm calling corporate because their assistant managers were VERY RUDE!! And just to think WALMART was my favorite store!! They lost a customer, and I'm writing statements on every site that I find to report them!! Store #1359"

modified review This review was modified by quetta1988 on March 29 2015 07:32:21 PM

"Do Not Write a Check at Store at La Porte, Tx. I did and the cash register would not read it so they would not let me use it.So I had to charge it on my credit card. When to my bank and told with officer and she said there was no reason for it to have happen. This is such an embarrassment . I will Not do this again at WalMart Laporte, Tx. "

"$5000.00 oil change. DO NOT take your car to Walmart for service! I took my car in for a simple oil change and basically they killed the engine. They over-filled the oil and when I picked it up it was smoking like crazy and I couldn't drive it over 35 miles an hour. It was making all kinds of noise, I took it straight the a mechanic and he told me the engine needed to be rebuilt! The bearings on the number one cylinder were shot. he said they put to thin of oil in and over-filled it pushing oil up past the rings. Walmart said they didn't do anything wrong, but I'm stuck with no car. They won't do anything about it. If you like your car, don't take it to Walmart. I found out from 3 other people at work that had similar problems with their service department. DO NOT take your car to Walmart for service!!!! I will never shop their again!"

"Ordered from walmart.com. Ordered a jumpsuit. Came with a broken zipper. I returned it but 5 weeks later still no refund. Was told i need to file a complaint with my credit card company because they dont understand why i didnt get my refund. Idiots"

modified review This review was modified by Grizzster1196 on March 06 2015 09:22:41 AM

"Due to Walmart's address mix-up, I've had to pay about $60 to return my item. Although the correct address was listed as the "preferred address," their system shipped to a previous address. Customer service was not helpful. They blamed the mixup on the vendor, yet their system handles the address. I use Amazon a lot for my current home project (>$1000 in the last 4 months) and have had no such trouble there. I strongly recommend against using Walmart.com."

modified review This review was modified by daviesk24 on March 03 2015 08:01:39 AM

"I am extremely frustrated at not being able to give feedback to WalMart if no store is involved in comment. I wasted a huge amount of time on my tablet trying to contact WalMart (no store) regarding difficulty of getting support or giving feedback. This was in regards to being told on website that correct information entered was not correct. Then when I called customer service, I heard my available balance, payment information, etc. a half a dozen times when the only thing I wanted was to talk to a person. "

modified review This review was modified by slurry on March 02 2015 04:56:52 PM

"Copperas Cove Texas Wal-mart AND Killeen Texas Wal-Mart needs new staff and a new manager. I ordered a tablet to be shipped to the killeen store from Wal-Mart.com and they told me it would be there 4-5 days after I ordered and I tracked it that day it was supposed to be there and it hasnt even been shipped. So I cancelled it and then ordered it from the online at copperas cove Wal-Mart because it said they already had it in stock and it should be ready the next day. So I called to make sure it was going to be there and I wasn't going to be let down again. Well turns out I ordered the tablet under false pretenses because someone at that store was to lazy to update their information. So the tablet wasn't really in stock. So I got pissed and nobody seemed to care. None of the staff cared they basically told me "well too bad so sad" they didn't give me any alternatives, they didn't act like they cared. Then I talked to the manager and they treated me the same way, didn't care, didn't give me any other options. All I got was a rush order to the copperas cove store so now I can wait another 3-6 days. And its putting me behind in my work. If I don't get it this time I'm considering suing Wal-Mart so then maybe they can give jobs to people who actually care about what they do.
The least they could of done now is shipped it to my house for free. Nope, still have to inconvenience myself and go to the store.. again.

Sincerely,
Dissappointed customer

"I ordered mini fridge on Walmart.ca on 21/02/2015 and delivery date was 27/02/2015 however I got it today 24/02/2015. They brought my order with no phone call, no email or notice. I and my roommates were home all day and no one knocked on my door. @4 pm, one of my roommates came from school and she said there is a fridge on the porch. we were so surprised. We have no idea when it came etc. someone could steal it or make a damage on it. Walmart delivery department is unprofessional. NEVER EVER SHOPPING AT WALMART AGAIN! and NO CUSTOMER SATISFACTION AT ALL!!!"

modified review This review was modified by sneijder10 on February 24 2015 02:40:07 PM

"I purchased the Decor Flame Electric Fireplace for TVs up to 42" in Black. I am so upset with this entire ordeal of getting this fireplace. I was told shipment would arrive on 2-27-2015. I specified that this was going to an apartment I was not living at yet and did not want this item arriving prior to 2-27-2015. On 2-20-15 I happen to be at the apartment walking out to my car when I saw a FedEx driver. I decided to stop him to talk to him about my fireplace that was arriving on 2-27-2015. Much to my surprise, he said that's what I'm here for; I have it on the truck right now! I was shocked! By God's Grace I happened to be there and then approached the driver at the right time. The driver told me that he would have made an attempt to deliver the item three times and then I would have had to come pick this up myself! No way I could get 150 lb fireplace myself. He brought it in and I noticed the box was in pretty bad shape. I mentioned this to the driver and he tried to open it, but because of all the packaging material, we would have had to have taken it completely apart to thoroughly check. On Sunday, today, 2-22-2015 my son put it together. 3 1/2 hours later of working on this thing and trying to make sense of the incomplete directions, we notice that certain areas had no pre-drilled holes. Someone strong better be prepared to hand tighten these screws (which by the way were the wrong screws in the back of the unit - the screws don't fit flush against the unit and stick out, but since they are in the back, no one would notice). So we come across the final top piece when we notice that the hole where the manufacturer originally drilled split part of the top. This part would be underneath where no one would have noticed, but when we turned it over low and behold the laminate in the front of the mantle bubbled and a big chip was present. We then looked at the other side of the mantle and another piece was missing. Now you get a little bottle of black nail polish paint for touch ups, but no paint was going to touch up a bubble that made the laminate come up and peel off. I would like a new mantle piece sent since this mantle piece is so badly destroyed. I am not going to send this entire fireplace back because we are not going to have to take apart this 3 1/2 hour project just to have to put it back together again. I would like a new mantle sent out, so that this fireplace could look halfway descent.
I contacted Walmart.com and I'm told to get another mantle and they would reimburse me. Where in the world am I supposed to find a part to their item? I asked for the mfg co to call and was given the name.. IMPORT-SHANGHAI WINDO TRADING. I asked for the phone number and if it was in the US and no answer was given. Jessica R told me they would send me a new fireplace if I sent this one back. I asked if I would get one already put together since it took us 3.5 hours to get this together and of course they will not. I am scared now because I also ordered a dining room set and am just waiting for it to arrive. I sure hope it isn't as cheap as this fireplace. Any positive remarks you see for this item has to come from people who are paid to give good reviews, because no one in their right mind would be happy with this.

"I will never in my life order from walmart again or even shop their for that matter. They're the most ridiculous fucking corporation that I've ever used I pay for rush shipping for it not even to fucking come then for them to turn around and try to cancel my fucking order. Call only to have to fucking wait another week for my fucking phones NEVER again "

modified review This review was modified by chain_gang_girl2005 on February 23 2015 04:54:07 PM

"I ordered an exercise bench with 100 lbs weight online. Similar to the experience of several other reviewers for this product, the equipment was delivered with parts missing. In my case it was missing 30 lbs in weight and no assembling or exercise booklet. I put the whole thing together just looking at the pictures online and with some guess work, only to realize that I was missing a 20 lbs weight and a 10 lbs weight. I contacted Walmart who said I should contact the manufacturer. I contacted Cap Barbell and they told me contact the retailer. After a few frustrating emails, Walmart told me that if I could return the equipment in 1 day back to them (after these emails I was coming to the end of my return period) they will resend a new set. The reason I ordered it online was I dont have a car. So they wanted me to unassemble the bench, somehow unnail the barbell rod and take the whole thing back to them. It is more convenient for me to just buy the missing weights that go through this ordeal. This is what I will do, but I felt really cheated and let down by the poor customer service from both Walmart and Cap Barbell.

I would recommend spending more money to buy from a better manufacturer and from a retailer that takes customer service more seriously (Ama*on). The price tag from a low cost manufacturer/retailer is good, but its anyones guess on what you will get in the box.

modified review This review was modified by soodks on February 06 2015 08:17:52 PM

"I purchashed a repair kit online and went to pick it up at walmart in Watseka IL. While I was there I found a glass buter dish. After waiting around 10 minutes they found my package. When checking out I asked for a couple extra bags and the battleaxe told me I could only have 1. I told her service like this is a reason I avoid ---------------------walmart. I can see why walmart is NOT a member of this forum."

"Anyone else beginning to feel scammed by the fairly new Walmart Savings Catcher promotion where you shop Walmart, submit your receipt to Walmart Savings Catcher and they compare your purchases to their competitors advertised prices and refund the difference in the form of Walmart gift cards? The system seems to be intentionally stacked in Walmart's favor. Here's an example: While Walmart compared and matched the advertised prices at my local Kroger, Meijer and Foodlion stores, they refuse to price match with my local Aldi's. Hmmm, only price matching with stores that give Walmart the least amount of competition. "

modified review This review was modified by Sully3500 on February 01 2015 05:57:48 PM

"Walmart.com sent me a brand new Dell laptop 6 weeks ago, but did not send it in a Dell box, nor did they include the basic operating system backup discs. Walmart.com now will not help me with this Dell laptop that is less than 6 weeks old. They won't take it as a return, nor service it. Even though I paid them $400 in good faith, and now I cannot use the laptop at all because it won't load Windows 8. I tried Microsoft, only to find that they now charge a minimum of $99 just to look at a computer. The only reason I purchased it from Walmart in the first place is because I thought they would help me if I got into this situation. In fact, Walmart rates about the same as buying from an unknown person online, as far as I'm concerned. Fry's would've included the installation discs, and if I couldn't get it working by reinstalling on my own, would only have charged me $60 to troubleshoot."

modified review This review was modified by RayeM on January 31 2015 11:38:49 AM

"online packaging for glassware sucks...like anyone is gonna take a 2.08 cent bottle back to them when its nroken. Imjust writing this to say use bubble wrap not cardboard paper."

Share Walmart's store rating

Walmart is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!