Stores > Walmart

Shipping & packaging: Rating 0.76/10 0.76/10
    Customer service: Rating 0.82/10 0.82/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 0.65/10 0.65/10
2017-01-20

Late arrival, then broken money not returned

"I ordered a reclining Loveseat online to be picked up at the store, they kept telling me it was going to be at the store every single day after the arrival date but it never showed up it sat less than an hour away in a warehouse with their so called shipping company for 4 days. Then when it showed up the box was all ripped up and the associate opened the box for me to check it, and it was damaged so I called and asked if I re-order a new one can they ship it to my house instead of the store and they said YES then the lady returned to the phone and said they cannot ship to my home so I told her DO NOT ORDER A NEW ONE that I will shop else where. Then I get an email saying the order went through and so my money won't be returned to me. I contacted them and told them I DID NOT order another Loveseat that I only returned the broken one. The guy told me that I have to wait until the new Loveseat comes to the store in order to get my money back even though I DID NOT ORDER IT. They used my credit card information without my permission to order something and now I have to wait like 2 weeks to get my money back. I will never shop at the online Walmart store ever again and possibly never shop at Walmart again. The order number and order date is below but this was not ordered by me they ordered it on their own and as I see it they are stealing my money."

This review was modified by Babyqsauce on January 20 2017 06:30:07 PM

2017-01-19

Completely unhappy

"Short version... bought $50 Visa gift card, got charged twice, got reimbursed once, showed proof , got the run around, finally gave up even though I'm not some punk who just wants free money I am right! Ordered a adjustable bed and mattress online. Shipped to same Walmart. Went to pick up and they told us there was only 1 package, we told them there should be 2. Got all the way home and they called and said we have another package up there. They didn't apologize just said pick up by 9pm. Mind you we don't even live in the same town as Walmart."

This review was modified by MikeParrett on January 19 2017 07:00:03 PM

2017-01-19

Make sure who is selling your stuff

"Walmart let's other company's sell offor there website and don't hold them accountable for for making sure you get your item. I ordered 2 drones and received 1. Walmart said to contact the seller which i did it is just a recorded message saying to email them so I did after 6 emails no response. So Walmart said they will try it has been a month and 5 calls to Walmart no resolution. This is bull crap i used Walmarts website and walmart charged my card they are responsible for this. So now I am had to buy a different drone for my kids Christmas and out the money they stole from me "

This review was modified by Slbair67 on January 19 2017 09:15:02 AM

2017-01-04

inaccurate descriptions on website

"i ordered a 65" tv, and a wall mount , and the item description said no stand, so i ordered a shelf stand also. when the tv arived a week late, it had a shelf stand. after 3 hrs on phone to walmart.com still not resolved. asked to return, they sdaid ok then sent me return info for the wrong stand. took 3 more calls to get that striaght, now i'm waiting on a 3rd party vendor, walmart selling like ebay, merchant order, not a walmart product, but bought from them. supposed to receive a call back in 24 hrs with a shipping label to return correct stand for a refund. still waiting. take my advice stay away from this site. this is my 3rd order and all were wrong in one way or another. 1st sent me wrong item, returned , but took 2 months to get my money back,$ 1096. now this. never never never again, "

2017-01-02

Good purchase

"I love my HDTV!! I bought it online for a very nice price. I would recommend this to a friend or other customer's who shop online. The delivery was also very professional and delivery was on time."

2016-12-31

Bait and Switch Game

"I ordered a Tasco 3x9x40 scope and I recieved a 3x9x40 Chinese generic scope (no brand name)
when I emailed about returning to their marketplace partner I was informed I would have to pay shipping for their mistake and could only get another item which may be a substutite like I recieved to start with, so I feel they advertise a better item then send out a really cheap POS . I will never order from WalMart again.
I hope you dont order a quality item then get a substitute cause it will cost you to ship back, if you can!
Stay away from Reloads123 out of NewYork in the marketplace, bait and switch pirates.

This review was modified by lawrencep on December 31 2016 03:55:25 PM

2016-12-31

Pick Up Order Today Is BS !!!!!!

"Well like one of the ladies said if I could give a zero star I would... First of all there customer care service is the worst to deal with... The lady was a complete idiot.. I went online and saw that bar on walmart.com that said pick up order today.. So I downloaded the app on my tablet like it said ( which I am deleting right now )and I added all my info, I didn't even submit the order it went right thru right after I added my card info. No chance to change my mind if I wanted.. I even made sure everything was at my closet Walmart.. After that I recieved a email saying it would be here Jan 9th I placed my order Dec 30th.. WTF so I called the customer care and she kept saying she couldn't do nothing.. My advice for anyone thinking they're gonna get there order that day or even the next is BS... Don't order unless you have about 10 days to wait.. Don't trust them.. Now I see why I always use Target online orders... Walmart you think as much money as everyone shops and gives your company it wouldn't be so damn hard to actually get a pick up order within the time you say... Now I have 2 little girls waiting for something on their vacation they won't get till they go back to school... I'm done with Walmart... Actually I'm just going to return everything once I do get it... "

This review was modified by Samantha1069 on December 31 2016 01:59:54 PM

2016-12-29

If I could give 0 stars, I would.

"The. Worst. Online. Shopping. Experience. Ever.

I ordered a desktop computer from Walmart.com on December 9th. The estimated delivery date for in-store pick up was set for December 29th. I thought that that was kind of a long time to wait, but I figured that there was surely a back up of orders for the holidays. Time goes by and the order never proceeds from the "Processing" stage online. December 22nd rolls around and I decide to call. The call is answered by a customer service agent who says that my order is being shipped that very day. "Give it a few hours and you will receive an email confirming shipping." WOW! What luck, I thought. Well, the 22nd came and went, no email. So I called back the next day. The next customer service agent provided that the computer was delayed but would be shipped that very day! I was much more suspicious this time around and didn't expect an email that day. Lo and behold, one didn't come. Christmas goes by and on the 27th, I decide it had been long enough. With the computer estimated to be at the store two days from then, I knew something just wasn't right. The lady who answered the phone could hardly speak English (which I have no problem with by the way...unless your job requires you to speak English). She said, you guessed it, that the computer would be shipped that very day! I then went on to tell her that I've been told that twice before. She responded apathetically. "Rest assured, it will ship today :)". OKAY. The 27th comes and goes. So does the 28th. In the early morning of the 29th, I received an email that the computer had been shipped. HALELLUJAH. There is a god, I thought. Not so fast. The 29th passed without update. I had been told by three different Walmart employees that the computer would be at the store for pick up on the 29th and it just wasn't there...Now I was fed up. After waiting a solid 3 weeks for this thing (all the while having no computer to speak of), I thought I'd call One. More. Time. This time I spoke with David. I told David my dilemma. He feigned some concern and said "hmm, you made this order quite some time ago." YOU DON'T SAY. At this point I'm wondering if I'm secretly in a Monty Python sketch. I say, "David, give it to me straight. When is this computer coming." He hesitated and said it SHOULD be at the store by January 4th. HOLY GUACAMOLE. That's 1/12th of a year that I will have waited for this computer. A full month. I could have built my own computer in MUCH less time even with never having done so before. I asked why I was assured that it would arrive on the 29th so many times. He reminded me that the 29th was the ESTIMATED arrival date. Kaaaaaaaaay. I could understand giving or taking a day or two. Not a week. This was a $1200 purchase, Walmart. I'd like to note that I purchased three separate orders from Target.com all after the 9th and received all of them already. As if this review I haven't received the product. This is unacceptable. This'll be the last Walmart.com order I make. Period. Full stop. Buyer beware.

2016-12-27

No longer shop with Walmart

"From this day forward I will no longer shop with Walmart. I bought a 60" 4K TV online cyber Monday. They told me to pick it up in the store same day... Then get a email stating they're verifying payment that take 48 hrs. Get there, no t.v in stock nowhere!!!! Now I got to wait for them to put money back on my card that they shouldn't have taken unless they knew the TV was in stock. FALSE ADVERTISEMENT!!! They couldn't even match the price when the manager said they'll order more!! Also told by Walmart.com that even though they say it's in stock and they take your money they still can sell your item in the store, unless you call them to put it to the side!!! What's the purpose of pick up at the store?"

2016-12-27

Price match not!!

"Was looking for a price match from Walmart.com on an iPad that was less on bestbuys site.was told they would but would have to purchase the item first.i did using my credit card and to gift cards.when I called beck was told they wouldn't price match because it was a different vendor on there website!totally ridiculous I hope never to get anymore Walmart gift cards."

2016-12-24

"your order has been cancelled"

"after reviewing and rechecking my information over about 10 times, my order has been cancelled all of these times. I am attempting to order an itunes "eGift" of 15 dollars and every time i place it, within a minute the order gets cancelled. This is pathetic. Very very dissatisfied with my experience. DO NOT USE WALMART.COM"

This review was modified by khaib on December 24 2016 07:50:22 PM

2016-12-24

Unreliable Trash

"Created 2 orders on Walmart.com for White Lake & Rochester Hills pick-up [MI], both were same day pick-up. Both faulted out & didn't have product. White Lake store offered me an open & returned item to accept as new. The customer service on phone with Walmart. com literally lied to us & provided only excuses, blaming the store & saying its in their fine print they can sell me something for a same day pick-up, but they don't have to actually to follow thru. Never again! Walmart Trash!"

This review was modified by FedupWithPatheticWalmart on December 24 2016 05:48:04 AM

DO NOT BUY FROM WALMART.COM

"I purchased an item from Walmart.com and selected the expedited shipping for 1-3 days delivery so I could receive my items before Christmas. I received the email of my order shortly after the purchase and tracked my order immediately and it said it wouldn't be delivered until 9 days from my purchase. I will NEVER purchase from Walmart's website again. They clearly do not honor what they are advertising and in an email response this is what I was told;

Dear Buyer,

I am sorry to learn UPS delayed the delivery of your package.
We shipped your order via UPS expedited as indicated on your order. Unfortunately UPS has delay in delivering packages at this time. I apologize on their behalf.

WorldWide Distributors

Azita S. / Customer Experience Manager

as@cswwd.com

WorldWide Distributors

Office: 818.344.6666 / Fax: 818.344.6669

As far as I'm concerned, regardless of whether or not it's a UPS problem, I should receive a refund of the expedited shipping charge since it was not honored at all whatsoever!

I have received everything else I've ordered online from other companies like Amazon and Target with no problems and guess what? It was delivered by UPS!

I've decided that I will not ever buy from this website again and I will also make a point of sharing my experience with everyone.

This review was modified by Tiffsofunny on December 23 2016 09:00:52 PM

LIARS

"I hate shopping at Walmart in store because of their horrible customer service and so I choose to shop online through WalMart but never again. I placed an online order through Walmart.com and after placing and paying for the order it states my item will arrive by Friday, December 23rd. I called their contact # to find our information on conflicting shipping information because Walmart still said Dec 23rd for delivery but UPS said Dec 27th. When I asked why Walmart lies to their customers online, I was put on hold and eventually disconnected. Several hours later I received and email from Walmart online customer service stating my item was delayed and would not arrive on the date they stated. They suggested I make other arrangements if this item was intended to be a gift which it was...but no more money to make other arrangements for our grandson. I will NOT ever do business with Walmart again. They do not keep then end of the deal and offer no solutions when they fail. Horrible company to do business with all the way around. My advice is to go somewhere else for your shopping needs."

This review was modified by BeckyMacLearn on December 23 2016 03:20:55 PM

2016-12-23

Don't pay for expedited shipping!

"Paid an extra $50 to make sure that I would have my item in time for Christmas. The item didn't arrive when it was supposed to and all the tracking will tell me is delivery is 'pending'. Walmart.com customer service is completely useless, they say the 3rd party is responsible. The 3rd party isn't any better. So far I have no idea if, or when I will ever receive what I purchased and I have no idea how to get my money back if I don't! Not to mention the $50 I wasted for shipping!

Worst on-line shopping experience I have ever had.

This review was modified by sureiguess on December 23 2016 12:31:37 PM

Share Walmart's store rating

Walmart is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!