Stores > Walmart

Chance of future purchase: Rating 1.13/10 1.13/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 0.54/10 0.54/10
    Customer service: Rating 1.22/10 1.22/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 1.21/10 1.21/10
Voice your opinion! Review Walmart by clicking a star below.
2017-06-27

Orders keep getting cancelled

"My orders keep getting cancelled due to inaccurate stock or other reasons. I can't seem to place an order and actually have it process for an item that I want to purchase."

2017-06-27

Two damaged freeers!

"I ordered a Hair 5 cubic feet freezer, it came damaged. The box was too damaged to ship it back in. I was told , by a manager to go buy a box at Walmart to return it in, there aren't any boxes that big! I was told to wait for the replacement use that box! It was damaged too, oh yes! They would not replace it only refund and I return BOTH freezers! I finally. Got $25 off the least damaged and just return one. $25 for all that! The last manager I spoke to was nice & helpful he did all he could do. Sometime a cheep price isn't worth what you get."

2017-06-25

Olnine shopping mystery nightmare

"I created an account with Walmart.com gave all of my PERSONAL information required for an account. I purchase an item. Try to log on the next day and apparently I don't have an account. Tried to log In. Didn't work tried to reset password. But when I tried to do the emial confirmation but it sayd my email wasn't even linked to an account... Buullllllssshhhiiitt.. what did you do with all of MY PERSONAL INFO? tried to go through the customer service and they did nothing :D Like wow wall Mart i should have Stuck to Amazon huh? .-."

2017-06-24

Customer service was poor and rude

"Called to resolve my order with Chey regarding 6 collages I had purchased and from the beginning to the end she was rude, talked down to me, and seemed annoyed. I knew that there were problems hearing each other because she had cut out and she asked for my purchase order which I didn't have off hand and that was where she seemed annoyed and I asked if she could look it up some other way and then seemed pushy with my email and I hadn't heard what she asked for at which she raised her voice to ask again. She seemed annoyed the rest of the convo and if that was due to not having my order # then maybe she should find another job because I didn't know that I would be talked down to. I had called to resolve it and see what I could do to get it sent but I will never again go online to order here. I'll take my business elsewhere since not only did I not receive what I had purchased in the mail and I had thought it was ordered and on the way, I didn't appreciate getting talked to like I was ignorant for trying to resolve this issue! Thanks chey! You set the tone ! "

2017-06-24

Wish Walmart warehouse bosses would get it together.

"I've read through these reviews & mine is much the same. About 1/2 the time the order comes through as planned. Other times items are smashed because very heavy items are poorly packed with light ones (eg, kitty litter in with boxed milk). Other times something happens in route (due to poor packing I'm sure) & it is returned... and I am NEVER notified! I really want to use Walmart service rather than rely on Amazon for everything... but this crap shoot is not working well."

Never again

"I ordered a stroller and car seat travel system well over a week ago it was supposed to arrive yesterday, being pregnant and being that I can go into labor at any time now I was expecting the package to be there. It's only a day late but the worst part is that neither the store nor the customer service dept on the phone can give me information on its whereabouts other than the fact that it was shipped. I am normally understanding about a few days delay in shipping time when ordering online but my anxiety is through the roof thinking my baby could arrive before her car seat. Also, I know I feel like they should be able to give me more details on the package location atleast! Very upset. "

2017-06-22

Order not received. No notice

"My husband and I are disabled and online shopping makes our lives easier.I have ordered from Walmart.com numerous times. I am now DONE ! Rarely do I receive the order in the 2 days as advertised. Most of my orders are shipped back to Walmart due to Poor Packing. The Liquid Tide in with food and soft goods leaking everywhere so Fed Ex ships them back. No notification that my order was shipped back so I was still expecting it to arrive. I will not shop the stores as well. Walmart wants to compete with Amazon well that is never going to happen with the service they give their customers. Amazon here I come with my orders."

2017-06-20

3rd Party till you get wrong item

"So i buy a s8+ Phone case and it's not the same. Now walmart isn't a middle man and I got too deal with the idiot company who sends the wrong item. Bs walmart. Never buying from you again idiots. Right description wrong part. Now I have too pay shipping too send it back. "

2017-06-20

Firt and last time I will order...BEWARE

"I was supposed to have item 5 days ago. Receives an email the day I was supposed to get it that it was "Delayed" with no explanation. Called the "Help" center 3 times asking where and when I would be receiving it. They were extremly nice, but not helpful, had no idea when or if I would ever get the "Fatet's Day" gift I ordered. I finally gave up and cancelled my order and ordered it from Amazon."

2017-06-14

No good

"Unfair pray on blacks and poor and snap card and your no good insurance company Sedgwick time will tell"

2017-06-14

Robbed me of my online order

"I ordered a 12 piece dinnerware set from the Walmart online Canada shop. It was supposed to come with 4 bowls, 4 plates and 4 side plates. When it arrived in the mail I opened the box and it only had 8 pieces. The 4 main dinner plates were missing from the box. I called costumer service right away and they weren't very helpful. They said someone would call me back and no one ever did. I called again on several other occasions. Finally the last time I called they said the missing part of your item was never found so you will have to return it and order again. I presumed that I wouldn't have to pay again considering I payed $50 the first time around but they said unfortunately I still have to pay for the item a second time even though it was 100% their fault they lost part of my order. They wouldn't even fully reimburse me for the missing items. They have literally robbed me of my money and refuse to do anything to properly fix it."

2017-06-13

2 day shipping lie

"I ordered my daughter a unicorn float. It was the same same price on amazon. I decided to give Walmarts 2 day shipping a try. A week later, here I am. Still waiting. Oh, I just got an email stating my package would be delayed 3-5 MORE business days. Never again!!"

2017-06-12

WALMART MGR HEATHER LOST CUSTOMER

"Heather valrico fl Walmart co mgr..lost a customer for life. Would not give me cash refund for the I bought online...loser corporate customer service representative Jacob was no help...NEVER SHOPPING AT WALMART AGAIN ...NOW I AM RETURNING THE COMPUTER I BOUGHT FROM WALMART ALSO. GOING TO KMART. WALMART IS A CANADIAN COMPANY AND THEY ALSO OWN TARGET...SETUP IN ANOTHER COUNTRY SO WALMART AND TARGET DO NOT TO HAVE TO PAY U.S. TAXES...LOL"

2017-06-11

Do not trust your money to wallmart Resellers

"I bought a camera. 10 days after I returned it to seller (somebody that sell in wallmart site). I paid for the shipping. It is already 12 days that they got the item and I still didn't got my money back. Wallmart support showed no help at all. After 3 times I been told that it goes to a higher departement, and nothing happened.
Nevere buy at Wallmart from somebody that is no Wallmart itself. There is guarantee on your money!

2017-06-08

Cancelled my order, twice, without explanation

"Can I rate it "n star". Cancelled my first 2 orders saying only that they didn't pass their security guidelines. I have no idea what that means, then said enter it again and it "should go through". Ain't nobody got time for this!"

Share Walmart's store rating

Walmart is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!