Stores > Walmart

Shipping & packaging: Rating 1.10/10 1.10/10
    Customer service: Rating 1.28/10 1.28/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 1.17/10 1.17/10

2016-05-17

Awful! Paid for 1-day rush shipping and my order still hasn't shipped!

"I ordered a Dell laptop and specified 1-day shipping with an estimated delivery of today. The laptop hasn't been delivered and hasn't even been shipped yet! I called customer service and they don't know when it will ship. Will never order from Walmart again! One star for the customer service rep that was apologetic and removed the extra charge for 1-day delivery. "

This review was modified by kevinkey on May 17 2016 02:50:21 PM

2016-05-13

Can I give zero stars!?

"First of all..FALSE ADVERTISING. I ordered a bunk bed, paid for the freight option so it can be delivered to my house by May 13th. Again..I PAID FOR IT TO BE DELIVERED BY MAY 13th!! I had a confirmation that it would be. Was it? NO! Are they going to do anything about it? NO! Why!? Cause they trust a cheap 3rd party company called Pilot, to handle their bulk deliveries. Pilot customer service is crap as well. Horrible. Talking to both customer services was like having nails hammered into my head. I mean seriously, a 5 year old is more intelligent then those two departments. My point? Never order from Walmart online..because you won't get what you paid for. "

This review was modified by MadShopper123 on May 13 2016 07:30:16 PM

2016-05-13

Definitely not Amazon!

"Did not meet their shipping estimated date and did not notify me of the change. I only discovered it when I started looking to see why it had not arrived today, the day that was posted as the delivery date all week long. And customer service was a joke. An apology and an offer of $2.95 adjustment! I requested cancellation and refund but they said I have to wait for the order to arrive, refuse it, and they keep my money until the return gets back to them! So if the order doesn't arrive for another week I still don't get my money."

This review was modified by Gardendale on May 13 2016 06:53:09 PM

2016-05-06

Where's my product?

"ordered a patio set 4/17/16. Due 5/3/16. WALMART.com says they have no way to track an item they sold. have they heard about Logistics. seriously ??? they can't track what they sell on their website. Talk to Amazon, learn about a business before you get into it.

This review was modified by Alice.B on May 06 2016 04:10:27 AM

2016-05-02

Walmart.com, the website from hell

"I have been lied to by countless agents, I have received merchandise I did not order, agents have hung up on me, I cannot say there has been an agent who has been honest with me. I received an air conditioner that had the wrong description on their website, I cancelled the order, online and at least with three agents on the phone, I still got another air conditioner I did not order. Lies, lies and more lies, inept customer service agents, complete disregard for the customer. Walmart.com is no Amazon.com. NEVER will I even think to buy something from walmart.com, and by the way, you still have my fucking money!!!!!!"

This review was modified by qe2871 on May 02 2016 08:25:13 PM

2016-04-29

Kevin

"Ordered online because it stated could pickup same day. 2 days later still not ready. When I called they kept telling me it would be ready in a matter of hours. Ended up canceling the order. This service is the worst. Even when my orders go through and are available for pickup, when I go to the store I always end up walking around trying to find someone because nobody is at the pickup counter. They just don't care. Especially bad at Mound Road and Sterling Heights store."

This review was modified by bigchief575 on April 29 2016 04:40:44 AM

2016-04-26

If I could give them zero I would.

"We ordered a tent in October as a Christmas gift for our girls, returned it in January after it broke. We were refunded the money then got a random email in April saying they never received it and they took back our $75. I had to get our tracking info from the post office and call Walmart.com at least 5 times. They kept saying they'd escalate it to billing and we'd be refunded in 7 business days. 7 days would go by, we'd check and I'd have to call again. I would be told another 7 days. I talked to managers and kept being reassured we would receive a phone call from billing 24-48 hours (we never did). Finally, after my last call I was told to contact our bank to dispute the charges because we would t hear from billing. This seems criminal to me, to just shoot a customer an email months after a product has been returned saying it was never received and taking the amount out of the account. Then NOT replacing that amount after numerous phone calls. I will never EVER order anything from Walmart again. "

This review was modified by Mernolan on April 26 2016 08:00:40 PM

2016-04-26

No real customer service !

"I ordered a play set for my daughters birthday party. First shipment never made it on the truck. Second order I told them I need it by next Friday they could tell me when it was expected to arrive, I asked for a discount they gave 15% off. Called 3 days later cause it hadn't shipped I was told to call back Monday. Monday came still hasn't been shipped and needed it by Friday. Had to cancel the order, was told they would pay for expedited shipping after we talked with a manager. I had to find a different play set then the one I wanted that was also $200 more than my original. They didn't offer a discount for the 3 rd order or because I had to order a more expensive one. Then they tried to get out of paying shipping. Finally paid shipping but no apology or discount on the item. Praying this shipment gets here in time. We ordered April 6, April 20 and 3 rd order April 25"

2016-04-21

Name but no service!

"If things go well, no need for service! Satisfying a customer is when things go off on your end!
I ordered 2 high chairs needed it for specific date..estimated date was great! One arrived two days earlier, other still in transit! Dont need anymore! But wasted time, and not getting it!
Ordered other by target next day confirmed!
No customer service whatsoever! being sorry does not help!

2016-04-20

Worst shopping experience ever

"I just moved to Texas and go to this Walmart frequently. I NEVER put my groceries in their plastic bags because I have reusable ones. However, yesterday they had a tall black guy follow me around the store, then had a manager relieve a cashier to charge me. I had already purchased some items from the self check out and left my stuff in the cart and when back for some forgotten tomatoes. When she charged me she asked if I was going to pay for the other things in my cart and assumed I was trying to steal these items. I let her know I just never use their bags but they can check cameras. Or register history. 20 minutes later she comes back and murmers "don't need any bags" and says everything's fine. This was the worst customer service and experience ever. They are rude and racist and didn't know I wasn't even mexican. Just goes to show it exists. "

This review was modified by Anne76051 on April 20 2016 10:15:03 PM

2016-04-18

They sent me the wrong TV

"I ordered a Haier Roku TV and they sent me a refurbished Element TV.

I'm going to try to get my money back. I've seen reviews online of people who received the wrong item and couldn't get their issue resolved. If they don't resolve my issue, I'll have an inferior TV without warranty.

This review was modified by DrDetroit7 on April 18 2016 08:53:33 PM

2016-04-14

Third time...not a charm!

"I have used Walmart.com three times since October. Each time I have sworn never to do it again as "excruciating" describing the experience would be an understatement. Walmart.com also has a peculiarity to it that, just because it says it's available today, it may not be on the shelf. I learned this the hard way. This time I needed a bilge pump and wanted to be sure I got the right one. I ordered the selection and waited a couple hours before going to the store. When I got there...no one at the desk. When I finally tracked someone down they had the wrong item. The employees were extremely confused so I ended up pulling the item from the shelf myself and brought it back to the desk. Then they couldn't find the order! No one could even let me have my item. After asking for a manager and waiting forever I was told by him there was nothing he could do and I could either pay for the item again or could wait. I was told I had to call Walmart.com for a refund. Well I tried to process the refund online but that didn't work. I finally chatted with a CSR on the website as there seems to be no phone listed. She assured me the refund would be processed within two days. The next day I got a call from the Asst Mgr at the Causeway Blvd store saying I needed to come in for a refund or would have to wait 5 to 10 days for it! Come on!!!!!! I went to the store where she tried to talk me into taking the item and had me jog through the store after waiting about a half hour for her. The refund process took another 10 minutes. Need I say that water torture would be more pleasant. Spend the extra money somewhere else if you value your time, gas and sanity."

This review was modified by Eppenk on April 14 2016 08:25:46 AM

2016-04-12

they dont help, all its for you to pay and you screwed after,

"I purchase a tv one week ago, still don't have it and did it as a pick up. its suppose to be here today so I go online and track it after calling 10 times to the store and online and shipping company to see if it arrives yet., I just went online again, they say you can pick up on the 12th but not ready or at the store till the 15th, what type of business is that. first and last time I ever order anything from Walmart. we are better off with amazon and at least the tracking numbers and info on the order is real . no more and never giving you guys any type of business again,"

This review was modified by adibshoar on April 12 2016 08:59:50 AM

2016-04-08

Never been so fustrated

"I placed an order and received a tracking number from Walmart that is has been shipped, excited as it appear that the order will be delivered in time, NO. Subsequent to receiving the e-mail I followed up with the shipping company, which keep on informing that the product has not been scanned yet. After 3 days the shipping company informed me that the product has not been picked up yet. So I call Walmart customer service, yes, they acknowledge, the track number send to me via e-mail is invalid...REALLY why did you then send it. I was informed that they would need 3 - 5 business days to investigate, O and because it is indicated on the system that the product has been shipped, I can also not cancel the order anymore, can only cancel it once I have received it....how is that possible that the only person at the short end of the stick is the consumer...Walmart has their money and can take as long as they want to resolve / investigate the matter. Needless to say, I don't think I will EVER use Walmart online. Not sure how you run a business if they don't know where their inventory is...."

This review was modified by Nats123 on April 08 2016 08:42:26 AM

2016-03-30

Nightmare Experience

"Saw a phone on sale at Walmart. com with the option of store pickup at my nearby store. The website showed the item is in stock. Placed order using a gift card I had.After sometime got call from store that item is not available and order was cancelled. But the money was not refunded to the gift card so that I can buy it again and ship the phone to my address. No way to cancel the site to store order online. Contacted walmart.com but they cannot issue a refund as the store has to do the refund. Called store many times, put on hold, transfered and disconnected. My money is stuck in a limbo and I hope to get a refund to my gift card which one CSR told me take 5 days. I will never try store pick up option again"

This review was modified by jjose525 on March 30 2016 10:57:16 AM

Share Walmart's store rating

Walmart is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!