Stores > Walmart

Chance of future purchase: Rating 1.52/10 1.52/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 0.96/10 0.96/10
    Customer service: Rating 1.47/10 1.47/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 1.68/10 1.68/10
Voice your opinion! Review Walmart by clicking a star below.
2017-08-18

Walmarts backing of their sales thru third party vendors

"Around July 2017, I needed a new aquarium heater for a 125 gallon aquarium. Walmart was advertising an inline aquarium heater 150/300/500 watts. Being 125 gallon tank I thought I was getting a heater capable of 500 watts. It was also supposed to be delivered in 2 days. a few days after ordering, I received notice it would be a week. I thought ok. The tank can survive. A couple days later I received notice it could be as much as a week more. I contacted customer service and asked that they cancel the order because I could not wait that long and would drive the 100 miles to Sacramento to get a heater for the tank. Customer service said the order could not be canceled thru them because Walmart was selling thru a 3rd party vendor but, they were supposed to adhere to Walmart standards and I would need to email that vendor thru Walmart and they would respond within 24 hours. No response in 24 hours, or a week. Contacted customer service and was told to try again. This time I also asked where to send the heater back too because it was no use to me. Did so with no results. Contacted my credit card company and told them the story. Walmart disputed my dispute. I will not buy thru Walmarts 3rd party vendors again and I am seriously considering not ordering thru Walmart. com again. Once they successfully start not having to honor wrong advertising, wrong orders and returns as they are doing with me now. You will get and pay for whatever they choose to send in whatever pweriod of time they choose to send it. I am not mentioning the credit card company at this point as they are refiling the complaint but, I now have about a day and a half in time and call involved in this dispute. I won't do it again! "

2017-08-18

El PEOR SITIO PARA COMPRAR HORRIBLE EXPERIENCIA

"Compre un Ipad(BRAN NEW)) y me enviaron una usada(REFURBISHED),y no me quisieron devolver mi dinero.Es una ESTAFA AL CLIENTE."

2017-08-17

SUPER PLEASED!!(:

"Waited for 2 minutes, if that on my order! A tall red headed young man helped me out and he was such a nice guy. He got someone to help me carry my stuff out to my car. It just Couldn't have been any better!!! "

2017-08-16

LIES LIES LIES....

"LIES LIES LIES.... Never again
"They lie, don't want to give you your money back, charge you for shipping, and not help at all. I even took this 140 lbs desk into a store after I got a truck to rented and was told I couldn't. When you make your purchase your told go to any location blah blah blah. I WILL NEVER ORDER ANYTHING FROM WALMART AGAIN IN MY LIFE!! THEY USE THESE 3RD PARTY PLACES THATR WILL NOT HELP. EVERYONE PLEASE SHOP ON AMAZON!!!"

2017-08-13

Decent experience with store pickup

"Was able to order something online for store pickup that was out of stock at some other retailers. I had to wait a few minutes for a manager to help with the purchase but all in all it was better than having to actually go into the store and search for what I wanted. Good for when you need to grab a specific item."

2017-08-12

In Store pickup a joke!

"Don't waste your time with in store pickup. I tried to purchase grocery items. Order came in 3 different transactions on 2 different days even though the email said my order was complete and ready. No one at desk when you arrive to pickup, Have to page someone, then they login some dinosaur of a computer that takes forever. They can't scan your barcode so they have to enter the number manually. Then they have to either pick your items off their shelf or open the box it was shipped in and bag everything after it's checked off their computer. On top of that is employees that really don't give a damn about waiting on you. No thanks! I'll shop Amazon. "

2017-08-12

I just don't understand

"I just don't why Walmart is still a popular place to shop yet, people still shop there. They're online ordering and store inventory search is horrible. They are suppose to be the best price around, yet driving family owned businesses to the ground. Having the small business stores to charge more, in order to keep up. Only to be disappointed over and over again. I go to search for items online and the specific store says they have it, only to be disappointed when I get to the store and they have not updated their inventory. They have hundreds of workers, some of which don't care about their job and walk around with an additude. I boycotted shopping at walmart for so long and I will just have to go back to find things elsewhere. There will always be people that shop at Walmart and buy their cheap and unreliable products, then get mad when it breaks in the first 30 days. Then, have to stand in the long line with other that made the same mistake of buying the product. They thought would last them a good life time before having to buy another one. "

2017-08-10

worst employee experience ever.

"If an employee will not place an order for a customers that has no internet at home they don't need my business. "

2017-08-09

Just use Amazon

"Ordered a bunch of items from Walmart.com on August 2nd with delivery slated for August 5th of 2017. Not only is it August 9th with no order but after calling Walmart customer service apparently my order was damaged and returned to the seller with no notification to myself. What **** me off the most was the fact that customer service wouldn't even give me rush delivery but instead I have to wait an additional 5 days now. My order will have taken 2 weeks and I got nothing but oh well. I will never ever buy from Walmart again. Thank you for allowing me to delete your worthless app so I have more room for the Amazon one. At least Amazon has customer service who strives to make you feel better while Walmart wouldn't even do next day shipping. Cheap. Worthless. Classless. Walmart in a nutshell."

2017-08-09

DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME!

"I ORDERED MY ITEMS ON SUNDAY, RECEIVED AN EMAIL STATING UPS WOULD DELIVER THE ITEMS TO MY HOME BY WEDNESDAY. THE WALMART THAT SHIPS THE ITEMS IS LITERALLY A FEW BLOCKS AWAY, DUE TO MY SCHEDULE I DECIDED TO JUST ORDER IT, AND SAID FORGET THE WHOLE DRIVE AND PICK IT UP. BIG MISTAKE! ITS WEDNESDAY AND I HAVEN'T RECIEVED MY ITEMS PAID FOR AND ALL! I WAS TOLD THAT I WOULD RECIEVE A FULL REFUND WITHIN 3-5 BUSINESS DAYS. SMH I WISH I WOULD HAVE AT LEAST READ THE REVIEWS FIRST.
THAT MEDICINE WAS VERY IMPORTANT.

2017-08-07

Bad Service

"Too bad Service Provided.I ordered Security cameras for my home and they delivered it beyond the date, as they promised to deliver within 2-3 days."

2017-08-04

Never order online from Walmart again

"I ordered 2 boxes of Ice Breakers Spearmint Chews (total 12 packets) online and received the email for store pick up after about 1 week. Waited in a long line (same line for product returns) before it was my turn. The clerk suggested me to open the package to make sure it was what I ordered. I am glad I did that because, surely, there was not two "boxes" I ordered but 2 small packets of the mints in the package! I spent $22.78 for two BOXES of mints which was clearly printed on the order. It should've been very obvious to anyone that it's worth more than just two little packets. The manager refunded my money. That is, I basically had wasted one week in waiting and another 30 minutes in the store for nothing. I ended up going to Walgreens to get what I wanted for a cheaper price! "

2017-08-04

LIES LIES LIES.... Never again

"They lie, don't want to give you your money back, charge you for shipping, and not help at all. I even took this 100lbs table into a store after I got a truck to borrow and was told I couldn't. When you make your purchase your told go to any location blah blah blah. I WILL NEVER ORDER ANYTHING FROM WALMART AGAIN IN MY LIFE!! THEY USE THESE 3RD PARTY PLACES THATR WILL NOT HELP. EVERYONE PLEASE SHOP ON AMAZON!!!"

2017-08-03

2 day shipping is a lie

"Ordered product with 2 day shipping on Sunday night, so the package should arrive by Wednesday. It is now Thursday and the package is not here. It says it will arrive on Friday, but I am skeptical because the tracking says the package is still 800 miles away and it will take one more day to send the product out for delivery (if it arrives in town on Friday). This means walmarts shipping estimates are inaccurate. I recommend you use amazon 2 day shipping as Walmart 2-day shipping Is more like 5-7 days."

2017-08-03

DAMAGED PRODUCT AND REORDERED / TOOK 20 DAYS

"Too bad and slow services ... we ordered two products and suddenly our order was frozen after 10 days in the system and we have to re ordered ( we were advised by Walmart after over 30 minutes on the phone ) took another 8 days the promised 8/01/2017 but we got them a day later and finally we got our products but one of them damaged!! and her we go starting our return process and wait 3 weeks to get my money back. Nor sure how these guys are competing with amazon but i ordered a lot if item in amazon and the service are faster and better products even Wish ( Chinese ) offer faster deliveries.
Please if you are able to help me

Share Walmart's store rating

Walmart is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!