Product & services pricing Rating 4.24/10 4.24/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 1.49/10 1.49/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 1.22/10 1.22/10
    Customer service: Rating 0.85/10 0.85/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 1.33/10 1.33/10

"Walmart.com expects customers to pay extra to get items shipped in a timely manner... over 18 days for regular shipping and takes no responsibility for orders blames customer and shipping facility while not guaranteeing anything. Shop local or with a customer friendly company...walmart is not!"

"Worst Service. Customer Service Executive was very rude. They simply says ask fedex about where your order is. Check daily every 30 minutes for your order with fedex, we dont have the item now its with fedex.

Even with this I am responsible to pickup the order if it arrives at fedex before estimated delivery date, and I will not be notified by Walmart, or if notified dates are wrong.

and yes no reply for email complaints. Good going Walmart.

"Hi my name is Bruce b. I've been shopping at Walmart for all of my life. I myself shop there for everything I need plus I take my grandpa and another elderly person shopping at least twice a month per person. On December 1 I placed an online order for Christmas presents for my kids. Unfortunately we are so broke at the moment each one of our kids only was going to get two gifts. After not shipping item for two weeks now bringing us to December 15 they decide to refund my money but
it won't be available for two billing cycles we are broke Walmart just took away our Christmas I will never spend another dime there. you guys are truly a cock sucking terrible organization who cares about nobody.

modified review This review was modified by Bruce1989 on December 18 2014 08:05:48 AM

"walmart is the worst people to dell with you can call store/head offices/email/ know one knows anything sent 8 emails know replies back. made 15 calls. all phone calls are a different answer."

modified review This review was modified by JosephBiggs on December 16 2014 01:35:04 PM

"I purchased a sofa bed that should have arrived a week ago and they still don't have any news of where it should be. They keep telling me to contact the carrier and the carrier says it got lost. In any case, I bought it from Walmart, so they should be the ones contacting the carrier to find out what happened with my purchase. "

modified review This review was modified by CarolinaCastaneda on December 15 2014 01:59:10 PM

"walmart.com recently can not fulfill their orders. I purchased 2 times from walmart.com and received pick up email. Both times, items can not be find at store. Seems their logistic has some problem. If you want something in deed, try other store. walmart.com is not reliable."

"Walmart customer service sucks you will get pissed trying to talk to these people my order was lost in transit they reprocessed it and totally screwed that up will never order from Walmart again they absolutely suck"

"Ordered a smart TV 11/27/14 as a Black Friday deal. Delivery was suppose to be before Dec. 3rd. I was billed immediately. When no deliver came, I contacted customer service via email late Dec. 4th. Reply was that delivery would be Dec. 6th. Again, no delivery. Emailed on the 8th and was now told TV was "lost in transit" and now out of stock. I could keep checking back or try a store. Basically they would not do anything. Emailed FedEx and was told while they received the initial ticket for the TV, Walmart had never actually sent any TV out. I also checked online and it still showed the TV as available. Lie after lie from Walmart and their rude customer service people. Ordered the exact same TV from Best Buy and had delivery in 2 days!! Don't ever order from Walmart.com especially a "special""

modified review This review was modified by NoWalmartFan on December 10 2014 03:28:07 PM

"Poor service. Website had a number of errors. Called a few times, no answer. Kept trying, placed the order, then it was cancelled. No explanation why. Sent an email to ask, as again, no answer to the phone call. Received a blank email in reply. I do feel they expressed every thought in their head with that reply "

modified review This review was modified by peteraddress3 on December 09 2014 11:40:06 PM

"Walmarts prices suck (dick), but they have quality items."

modified review This review was modified by AWIOHDFD on December 09 2014 08:04:59 AM

"Walmart. Com customer service is zero.Ordered item that said came with a google play credit of $20.00 box had nothing in it.contacted wm cust service then was told I had to provide a screen shot of the page I ordered from.Really? Guess what price has gone up and free credit is gone off page how convenient.. Was told I need to take screen shots of any advertising or special pricing free products next time to prove to them??? Really??? Never again items are being returned and I'll just pay the $3 more threw the manufacturer for the same item..Walmart is a joke."

modified review This review was modified by DirtyMax on December 06 2014 06:43:28 PM

"Go to another town to shop. This store is ghetto and the managers treat their customers like crap. They are very unprofessional and display disgusting ignorance when dealing with customers. They are uneducated trashy people. "

modified review This review was modified by rncmmom72 on December 05 2014 06:25:46 PM

"Walmart.com used UPS who refuses to deliver on Saturdays or to let me pick up my order at UPS. Because I work Mo-Fr during the day, I am forced to see my laptop return to Walmart now. Trying to reach them: GOOD LUCK!!! 19 minutes wait time after wrestling for about 15 minutes with the Walmart computer voice. Never again. I'd rather pay more somewhere else. If up to me, I would give zero stars"

"walmart was horrible. they advertised an item for $27. It was out of stock online, but the add said that the item could be picked up in store. I called the store and they had many units available. when i got to the store, they did have about 50 of the item. but, they told me the price was $35, not $27. when i asked why, they were nasty. they claimed the online price was not matched by the store; even though they had many of the item for sale, they would not match the price. very disappointing. horrible customer relations."

"Item was never shipped. customer service refused the refund and kept saying it's on the truck. my money is stuck since 1month. please do not waste your time and money and get worst treatment. WILL NEVER GO TO THE WALMART in Store or Online Again.this was a lesson. very careless people. and Liers. not deserving any ratings. "

Walmart is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!