Product & services pricing Rating 4.78/10 4.78/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 1.32/10 1.32/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 0.68/10 0.68/10
    Customer service: Rating 0.72/10 0.72/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 0.91/10 0.91/10

"My order was supposed to arrive 3 days ago and it still hasn't arrived. I called my Walmart to check on it only to be put on hold 6 times and to be told that my order hasn't come in yet."

modified review This review was modified by tiniestbakery on October 31 2014 09:55:25 AM

"I ordered snack and microwave foods for my son away at college. When the rocket scientist packed the box all the items were in on giant box. Well needless to say the bottles and other jar item crushed all the lighter stuff like chips crackers etc. They were going to replace the 20$ or so of damaged items but he had to box them and pay for shipping. plus he threw most away as the boxes of crackers and cereal and other things spilled all over. There is a reason they pay the workers what they pay them. Probably lucky to have a 4th grade education."

"DO NOT BUY WALMART TIRES AND DO NOT CHANGE OIL IN WALMART SHOPS !!!
I HAD THE EXTENDED WARRANTY ON TIRES THEY REFUSED TO HONOR EXCHANGE FOR THEIR OWN DEFECTIVE TIRES THAT CAUSED SEPARATION FOR A FRAUD REASON BY TELLING ME YOUR TIRES ARE STARTING TO SHOW SIGNS OF CRACK !!!! NO KIDING, ALL TIRES HAVE SMALL SIGNS OF CRACKS , AS I SHOWED THEM IN THEIR OWN SHOP THAT ALL TIRES DO THEY SAID I NEED TO BUY OR THEY WONT HONOR THE WARRANTY. THEY GAVE ME THE EXTENDED WARRANTY FEE BACK AFTER I COMPLAINED TO THE STORE MANAGER AND REFUSED TO WARRANTY THE DEFECTIVE TIRES THAT "THEY" THEMSELVES TALKED ME INTO BUYING THEM !!! I HOPE THEIR SHOP WILL HAVE A HUGE LAWSUIT SOMEDAY AND FOR ME TO WATCH AND SAY SERVES YOU RIGHT !!!
AS FOR THE OIL CHANGE MY 4 YRS OLD TOYOTA STARTED TO BURN OIL AFTER THEIR CHEAP OIL FILTER AND OIL CHANGE !!!
JUST STICK TO FACILITIES THAT THEIR ORIGINATION IS CARS NOT HOUSE ITEMS AND YOU WOULD BE FINE !!!
DOOOO NOTTTTTT TRUSTTTTTTT WALMART !!!

modified review This review was modified by VicUSA on October 22 2014 12:38:35 PM

"Ordered Magic Chef 2.1 top loading washing machine on October 10, 2014. I received order confirmation and an additional email stating the item was shipped the same day with a delivery date for Oct. 21, 2014. I continually tried to track the package via FedEx. Each time stating no such number in their system. I called Walmart 8 times over the course of a week. Each time I was given excuses as to why the tracking number was invalid advising I would need to wait 7-10 days to get an answer!. A week later I discovered by speaking with FedEx the item never left the Walmart distribution center until Oct 17th which means the first email was deceptive and an outright lie. It explains why the tracking number never worked. The item never left the distribution center as stated and will not be delivered by the date originally provided. I did not want an expensive item sitting at the front door since I also discovered it does not require a signature. FedEx would just leave it. No idea when it will arrive and I am not going to take off work to meet the FedEx delivery. The other issue is calling customer service and ending up in a maze of push this button or that button. When you request an agent you are sent back into the maze all over again. Hate this entire experience and all the aggravation Walmart puts a customer through. Totally incompetent people on the other end of the phone. A phone system designed to keep you from speaking to an agent and stores that do not stock shelves even though the items are in stock in the back room. No more Walmart. No Xmas shopping there, no shopping PERIOD!"

"I recently tried NEW Children’s Advil® Sugar-Free Dye-Free. It is amazing. I recommend that you use it."

"I have been a customer with Amazon for over 6 years and have bought stuff for a couple of hundred thousand dollars from them. I took the unusual step of buying a few things form walmart.com. They not only delivered it to the wrong address, but also refused to issue a return label although the item was returnable by mail and I offered to have the item taken to a fedex location. They instead asked me to call my credit card company and dispute the charge. They are frauds and really have no business morals. I rarely return items and this is the worst online customer experience I have had. I'll never shop on walmart.com or in their stores. "

"I have been ordering online from Walmart since my car died 11 months ago. Screw ups are the norm but my most recent order snafu takes the cake. The original shipment was split, so I received just 3 items. The rest was damaged in transit and their system automatically issued a replacement order which was sent to Arkansas. I am in Texas! I have always been able to reach customer service by phone but not now. Emails get you a canned response. I finally got help from my local site to store manager and eventually reached a live person. My SECOND replacement order is now on the way and from the notifications, it appears that it is being shipped piece by piece, individually. No wonder this company is losing money. "

modified review This review was modified by SKBplus3 on October 11 2014 07:27:48 AM

"This is the second order in a row that has never been delivered as promised. On a previous order, they eventually gave me a refund about 45 days later for a Smart TV that was supposed to be available at the store the same day I placed the order. With this particular order below for an LCD screen, I ended up disputing the charge on my Visa through my bank as they seemed to have stopped answering phone calls with an actual human. Emails just generated another promise of delivery within 3 days, even when I asked to just cancel my order. I am not sure what happened to this operation, but something has changed. About a year ago, I never had any issues. I have one more recent order open with them. I'm anxious to see how this one turns out."

"Newport News Walmart Super center (757) 874-4434
12401 Jefferson Ave Newport News VA , 23602

Terrible customer service, waited on the phone for over a hour without assistance. I kept calling back, someone would answer, forward me to customer service, they would put me on hold for at least 20 minutes then they would forget about having me on hold and they would hang up.

I understand they are overwhelmed but would appreciate a little cutesy of a notification that they cant help me and I would need to come to the store. Its ridiculous!!

"I am telling you this right now. I am going to SUE walmart. I called their customer service and TWO managers hung up on me because they didn't want to assist me anymore. I asked to be transferred and they said they couldn't and said they were going to disconnect my call and clicked. One of their reps
"NICOLE" said she was going to honor my financing for 18 months and told me to call back and they'll activate it. When i called back this guys just straight out told me i dont know what to do. WHAT KIND OF CUSTOMER SERVICE REP IS THAT? how do you not know what to do. I was transferred over to a manager and she told me she was sorry, but they weren't going to honor it. They're basically stealing money from me. I don't even want to give them even one star. They lied to me and completely lost my business.

"Walmart.com, WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE EVER RECEIVED!
First know that walmart.com IS NOT, repeat, IS NOT, the Walmart you think it is. It is an entity that purchased rights from Walmart, hence, Walmart.com.........
Worst customer care ever received on line. Poorly trained reps, supervisors rarely if ever available, and there it stops. You will never get beyond this. Refuse to offer any further escalation, no matter what the problem is. Yes, some of there prices are cheaper, but not worth hassle. Finally used one of the extended warranties I've purchased, just another extended nightmare! There's clearly better choices to be made on the net.

modified review This review was modified by Ryeguy123 on October 01 2014 12:34:31 PM

"I am filing a complaint for the service received and the deceptive marketing practices used by the Walmart site. We have contacted their support line a total of four times. When the order was initially placed, it was supposed to be in stock in store. The original order was then cancelled by Walmart and resubmitted by Walmart, since it was not in store. We were then told it would be shipped to the store for our pick up in 3- 6 days. This was already deceptive and an inconvenience, but we decided to work with you. We asked several times if the item was really in stock. We were told during the third call that it was in the warehouse, so that if anything it would be delayed. As a result, we passed the opportunity to purchase this TV at a lower price elsewhere, thinking we had purchased and would receive this TV from Walmart. The item is still listed on your site. To day we are dissatisfied is an understatement. We are now aware of how the sites operate, and Walmart.com is in fact separate from Walmart, which is useful for such practices. We will be sure to note this on reviews and notify the local consumer reports watch, so that this does not occur to anyone else; and so that they do not shot the .com. "

"I ordered a NEW 4th Generation iPad about a year ago from WalMart.com. Come to find out that after I did my latest software update, my iPad asked me to input the ORIGINAL iCloud email used to set up the iPad when it was first bought - it referred to an email address that I have never had/used/inputted before/heard of...come to find out, I unknowingly bought a pre-used iPad from Walmart.com, paid full price for it, and now can NOT use my iPad any longer because it is LOCKED. Walmart cannot provide with the serial number of the proof of my purchase so I can prove to APPLE that I did not steal the iPad (because, according to apple, their hands are tied if the original iCloud email address belongs to someone else). Walmart refuses to work with me on this issue and has only mentioned that their records show it was new. If it were new, I would not be asked, by my iPad after I downloaded newest software, to input an email address that I have never seen in my life. I am extremely disappointed in the fact that this multibillion dollar company is unwilling to help an innocent and valued customer who has been the unknowing victim in all this. I will continue to tell everyone about my unfair treatment from Walmart and will never shop here again."

modified review This review was modified by pirateishere on September 29 2014 07:01:29 AM

"I ordered a small hot glue gun from walmart.com about a year ago. I got an email saying it was ready, I went to the store and they said it was not ready. I even printed out the email saying it was ready for pick up at my store. I got another email a few days later saying it was available at my store. I went to the pick up and saw no one was there. The sales associate close by was busy. I had to wait about five minutes. The associate told me to go to the pick up place near the bathrooms. He looked at the print out of the hot glue gun and went to the back room to see if he could find it. He went back twice to find it. He couldn't find it at all. Then there was a lady with a price checker/communication device? She couldn't find it either. This whole ordeal took about an hour and a half. I thought it would only take 15 minutes at most. At the end I got a refund. That was the worst experience I have ever had at Walmart. Makes me not want to order again online."

"I've ordered several things from Wal-Mart.com over the past several months. In each and every order I did not have any problems. Everything was delivered on time and to my expectations. I would recommend shopping through them 100%. The convenience of shopping from home is a lot better for me at this time. "

Walmart is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!