Stores > Walmart

Shipping & packaging: Rating 0.51/10 0.51/10
    Customer service: Rating 0.63/10 0.63/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 1.13/10 1.13/10

2016-06-22

Scam. False advertising !

"I ordered a pool for same day pick up June 21. I drive to Walmart that day to pick the pool up and of course it's not there and they have no idea what my order is ! So I said ok I'll come back tomorrow for it . Well June 22 came and still no pool so I call Walmart.com to find out where the pool is the was supposed to be there at 7:52 the previous day as stated in the email well not one person had an answer for me . I ask to speak to a supervisor and explain the situation in detail and the supervisor told me there was nothing he can do for me !!! Clearly I was a little aggravated by the situation so I told him someone needs to find my pool or I need my money back he hung up the phone on me.. Then I receive another email stating my pool was out of stock and would take 3-6 business days ... Hmm Walmart has the pool so it wasn't out of stock, then I receive another email stating that my order has been cancelled and sorry it didn't work out ! I have called a lawyer and believe I would like to start a class act law suit against Walmart.com for false advertisement and for scamming people out of money ! "

This review was modified by Madis81812 on June 22 2016 06:54:35 PM

2016-06-22

walmart.com--bad customer service

"I ordered a product online. They day it was supposed to arrive i go there and they dont have my order. It got lost in the system. When i called for my refund they hung up on me. Its now been 2 weeks and i still didnt get my refund and im paying interest to my credit card for this. I will never go back to walmart or walmart.com. Id rather pay double to someone else then "

This review was modified by Danielles13 on June 22 2016 07:41:28 AM

2016-06-20

eForCity on Walmart.com

"Made a Purchase that I Could Not use and Initiated a Return. I spent $20.91 which Included $16.49 for Speakers + $2.98 Shipping and $1.44 in Taxes=$20.91.
When I Was Authorize the Return I Was Only Credited $15.06?
I spent an Additional $7.75 in Shipping on the Return? In All I Spent $20.91 + $7.75=$28.66?
Of My Total Expenditures of $28.66 I Received a Refund of $15.06?
Hardly the Way to Do Business, and Wal-Mart Vouches for the Re-Seller?

This review was modified by dawline on June 20 2016 06:29:27 PM

2016-06-14

mail-feasance

"Ordered via "Babylist" registry without a hitch but sometime between the order taker and shipping department it all went in the ditch. The shipping info was so screwed up I had to get the delivery traced and it had been addressed to a completely different address than either my delivery or billing address.
If I could take away stars, I would.
Never again.

This review was modified by TimTee on June 14 2016 04:05:48 PM

2016-06-12

WalMart Online....Really...

"WalMart.com is completely 100% incompetent. They have no clue what is in stock, what items are what, and what is shipped or not. I DO NOT recommend using them.

Ordered a sofa from them about two weeks ago. WalMart.com claimed that my sofa would arrive on the 8th, but FedEx had not received the item. I called WalMart on the 6th and they told me that the FedEx update had not occurred yet and to wait at my home for delivery to accept the order. So I stayed at my house ALL day waiting for the sofa because WalMart could not give me a window for delivery and FedEx hadn't updated. Who was correct about the item? FedEx.

At 6pm I called WalMart and had the most frustrating conversation. The support staff have no idea what they are doing and have no clue. The sofa I had ordered was "out of stock" according to this person. (Yet I was able to purchase this item and waited over a week for it.) So a complete waste of a week without a sofa and then a whole day waiting for an item I would never receive.

I demanded a refund and received a refund on my account within a day or two. Thinking my hellish encounter with WalMart.com was over...I received a notification from FedEx that my sofa would be delivered on the 13th, tomorrow. WalMart.com is like a virus that won't go away.

I called WalMart.com to cancel the delivery for a second time. They claim they contacted FedEx and I will not have a sofa delivered tomorrow. The support staff could not answer any of my questions about if the items were in stock or not,...I still wonder what would be delivered to my doorstep since WalMart.com doesn't have a clue. I wish I could give a negative review. Worst customer service EVER!

Found an affordable sofa and was delivered and assembled the next day by Living Spaces.

DO NOT USE WALMART.com

This review was modified by Peirs12345 on June 12 2016 03:00:35 PM

2016-06-12

WALMART.COM JUST LOST A CUSTOMER!

"I am DONE shopping at Walmart.com! When you pay EXTRA for fast shipping, are promised delivery by a certain day, and it doesn't ship until the promised DELIVERY date, you loose confidence in the store. They even lied and SAID it was shipped on time, but they didn't give the package to the carrier until the day it was supposed to be there! VERY, VERY POOR! This WON'T happen again. WALMART.COM JUST LOST A CUSTOMER! "

This review was modified by Swather on June 12 2016 09:46:48 AM

2016-06-09

Pretty Reminder

"Got this blackboard to help remind me of what I needed ffrom the grocery store and things to do. My granddaughter decided it was her art post center, so I have an art display in my kitchen all the time. Love it! It is a great size and displays well."

This review was modified by Blondie421 on June 09 2016 05:43:46 AM

2016-06-07

Is it incompetence, laziness, or lack of organization

"My wife ordered a fitness tracker wrist band. It was $99 in-store, $79 online. What was shipped was completely the wrong the product. We went to store and found the one that was shipped. It was a $49 product, so they intentionally sent the wrong product. Added to that, we spoke to 2 store employees that verified that "it happens all the time." That is to say, they get returns to the store that were shipped from the dot-com warehouse where the product sent was not the product ordered. Someone needs to get fired and I have a feeling it is management that puts such unreasonable fulfillment/speed expectations that the crew cannot help but make stupid mistakes."

This review was modified by WalD1rt on June 07 2016 08:55:34 PM

2016-06-06

Walmart.com has Security and Support Failures

"Summary: Walmart.com has alarming security issues and support failures as outlined below.

On Jun 3, 2016 I noticed an invalid charge on my USBank Visa card. It was a charge for $998.91 on 04/27/2016. I called my Visa provider, and they asked that I attempt to correct this with Walmart.com first. I called Walmart.com at 1-800-966-6546 on the same morning of 06/03/2016 and I reached a Walmart.com Representative in Ft. Lauderdale, FL. Trevor, who was able to lookup the order using my Credit Card number. He informed me that the order was indeed placed on 04/27/2016 for $998.91 by an unknown person; Kenneth Menifee of 1002 Brenner Court, Arlington, TX 76017, the order details are;
Lego Creator $319.95 and iRobot Vacuum $599.95
Ship to: Kenneth Menifee 1002 Brenner Court, Arlington, TX 76017

Trevor at Walmart.com immediately confessed that they knew this order was fraud, and offered a full refund. I was promised a full refund and a call from a supervisor, neither of which were delivered by 06/06/2016.

I have been a programmer since 1986, and I researched to find that there are many breaches to Walmart.com security, one recent hacker obtained 60,000 client credit card data. A sad day for Walmart.com.

My main questions are these;
1) Why would Walmart.com send a $1,000 order to a strange address and name, not associated with my credit card name and address?
2) Why did Walmart.com keep my funds for 5 weeks, knowing it was fraud?
These questions WOULD NOT BE ANSWERED by any Walmart.com representative.

On Monday, June 6, 2016 I began calling again. I spoke with Russell in the Philippians, and Dennis a supervisor in the Philippians. Neither could help me. I finally spoke with Sarah L. in Dallas, Texas. Although she was a person in authority, she absolutely was not willing help at all. She would not provide any names or number of legal staff at Walmart.com. She totally changed the story and stated that Walmart.com did not know this was fraud until May 16, 2016. But she also would not answer my two questions above.

Would this happen at ebay.com, or Paypal, or Amazon? You know the answer to that… NEVER.

My next steps are filing a case at the BBB and Bexar County Small Claims Court. It’s time for Walmart.com to change, and place the client first.

By: Greg S.
San Antonio, TX 78216

2016-05-23

BUNT HOLE

"The place was gross and trashy! Target is way better and they actually clean the aisles and bathrooms!!!!"

2016-05-17

Awful! Paid for 1-day rush shipping and my order still hasn't shipped!

"I ordered a Dell laptop and specified 1-day shipping with an estimated delivery of today. The laptop hasn't been delivered and hasn't even been shipped yet! I called customer service and they don't know when it will ship. Will never order from Walmart again! One star for the customer service rep that was apologetic and removed the extra charge for 1-day delivery. "

This review was modified by kevinkey on May 17 2016 02:50:21 PM

2016-05-13

Can I give zero stars!?

"First of all..FALSE ADVERTISING. I ordered a bunk bed, paid for the freight option so it can be delivered to my house by May 13th. Again..I PAID FOR IT TO BE DELIVERED BY MAY 13th!! I had a confirmation that it would be. Was it? NO! Are they going to do anything about it? NO! Why!? Cause they trust a cheap 3rd party company called Pilot, to handle their bulk deliveries. Pilot customer service is crap as well. Horrible. Talking to both customer services was like having nails hammered into my head. I mean seriously, a 5 year old is more intelligent then those two departments. My point? Never order from Walmart online..because you won't get what you paid for. "

This review was modified by MadShopper123 on May 13 2016 07:30:16 PM

2016-05-13

Definitely not Amazon!

"Did not meet their shipping estimated date and did not notify me of the change. I only discovered it when I started looking to see why it had not arrived today, the day that was posted as the delivery date all week long. And customer service was a joke. An apology and an offer of $2.95 adjustment! I requested cancellation and refund but they said I have to wait for the order to arrive, refuse it, and they keep my money until the return gets back to them! So if the order doesn't arrive for another week I still don't get my money."

This review was modified by Gardendale on May 13 2016 06:53:09 PM

2016-05-06

Where's my product?

"ordered a patio set 4/17/16. Due 5/3/16. WALMART.com says they have no way to track an item they sold. have they heard about Logistics. seriously ??? they can't track what they sell on their website. Talk to Amazon, learn about a business before you get into it.

This review was modified by Alice.B on May 06 2016 04:10:27 AM

2016-05-02

Walmart.com, the website from hell

"I have been lied to by countless agents, I have received merchandise I did not order, agents have hung up on me, I cannot say there has been an agent who has been honest with me. I received an air conditioner that had the wrong description on their website, I cancelled the order, online and at least with three agents on the phone, I still got another air conditioner I did not order. Lies, lies and more lies, inept customer service agents, complete disregard for the customer. Walmart.com is no Amazon.com. NEVER will I even think to buy something from walmart.com, and by the way, you still have my fucking money!!!!!!"

This review was modified by qe2871 on May 02 2016 08:25:13 PM

Share Walmart's store rating

Walmart is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!