Product & services pricing Rating 4.67/10 4.67/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 1.89/10 1.89/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 1.28/10 1.28/10
    Customer service: Rating 1.01/10 1.01/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 1.41/10 1.41/10

"Walmart is hands down the best store ever! Happy customer! "

modified review This review was modified by Emma2014 on November 22 2014 09:53:57 AM

"Stafford VA Wal-Mart and auto center is TERRIBLE!!! Don't have tools, skilled employees, customer service is poor...buyer beware."

modified review This review was modified by bgrayson609 on November 19 2014 12:07:51 PM

"Spent 130 for organizers. Was given wrong tracking numbers and order did not arrive by date it was said they should arrive. Contacted customer service and given the run around and told it would be escalated to the fulfillment dept. to get the correct tracking info. It will take 7 days to hear back from them. That was 3 days ago and I don't anticipate hearing from them anytime soon. I feel cheated out of my money and I am very angry. How do you lose two packages that are a minimum of three feet long by one foot wide each? These aren't small packages! How are BOTH the tracking numbers wrong? How does nobody NOT know where they are? Had I ordered from Amazon I would have them by now! On top of that Amazon would have given me a rebate on the current or a future purchase. VERY DISSATISFIED with Walmart!"

modified review This review was modified by dancingdog1 on November 14 2014 05:27:21 AM

"I bought the Real Tree recliner from Walmart for 249.00 write ups weren't good on this product. Let me tell you. When you first sit in it you think, gosh so uncomfortable. But recline it back, and WOW. The comfort is unreal. Its like memory foam. Very well made, comfort plus! Great deal, with a one year warranty. Can't beat it. Love it, and highly recommend. Thanks Walmart. M.Laschower"

modified review This review was modified by michaellaschower on November 07 2014 08:58:08 AM

"I just love it !!!! And im glad to live this life thanks good"

modified review This review was modified by dalaindion on November 03 2014 09:04:02 PM

"this has to be the worst company in the us. your customer service is beyond horrible. your assistant store manager (isabel) at the super center in hialeah is not only a racist but incredibly stupid. your entire management staff needs to be fired. Walmart your business model is going to fail long term. Once the economy gets better people are going to look somewhere else for the customer service they deserve. Your business model is going to fail because low prices a long won't keep your customers. Customers rater pay a little more and not get treated like shit. Your entire management staff in Hialeah SUCK! get a clue ."

modified review This review was modified by marrero on November 02 2014 03:07:20 AM

"I love walmart, its one of my favorite stores. It has everything that i want or need. It is so easy to get to and is always my hang out spot. My friends and I all love walmart. I go to walmart as often as I can, because my dumb little town doesnt have one. But until the day my town gets one, I will travel for an hour and love every moment im in the store. P.s I would really love the ipad mini :D :)"

"My order was supposed to arrive 3 days ago and it still hasn't arrived. I called my Walmart to check on it only to be put on hold 6 times and to be told that my order hasn't come in yet."

modified review This review was modified by tiniestbakery on October 31 2014 09:55:25 AM

"I ordered snack and microwave foods for my son away at college. When the rocket scientist packed the box all the items were in on giant box. Well needless to say the bottles and other jar item crushed all the lighter stuff like chips crackers etc. They were going to replace the 20$ or so of damaged items but he had to box them and pay for shipping. plus he threw most away as the boxes of crackers and cereal and other things spilled all over. There is a reason they pay the workers what they pay them. Probably lucky to have a 4th grade education."

"DO NOT BUY WALMART TIRES AND DO NOT CHANGE OIL IN WALMART SHOPS !!!
I HAD THE EXTENDED WARRANTY ON TIRES THEY REFUSED TO HONOR EXCHANGE FOR THEIR OWN DEFECTIVE TIRES THAT CAUSED SEPARATION FOR A FRAUD REASON BY TELLING ME YOUR TIRES ARE STARTING TO SHOW SIGNS OF CRACK !!!! NO KIDING, ALL TIRES HAVE SMALL SIGNS OF CRACKS , AS I SHOWED THEM IN THEIR OWN SHOP THAT ALL TIRES DO THEY SAID I NEED TO BUY OR THEY WONT HONOR THE WARRANTY. THEY GAVE ME THE EXTENDED WARRANTY FEE BACK AFTER I COMPLAINED TO THE STORE MANAGER AND REFUSED TO WARRANTY THE DEFECTIVE TIRES THAT "THEY" THEMSELVES TALKED ME INTO BUYING THEM !!! I HOPE THEIR SHOP WILL HAVE A HUGE LAWSUIT SOMEDAY AND FOR ME TO WATCH AND SAY SERVES YOU RIGHT !!!
AS FOR THE OIL CHANGE MY 4 YRS OLD TOYOTA STARTED TO BURN OIL AFTER THEIR CHEAP OIL FILTER AND OIL CHANGE !!!
JUST STICK TO FACILITIES THAT THEIR ORIGINATION IS CARS NOT HOUSE ITEMS AND YOU WOULD BE FINE !!!
DOOOO NOTTTTTT TRUSTTTTTTT WALMART !!!

modified review This review was modified by VicUSA on October 22 2014 12:38:35 PM

"Ordered Magic Chef 2.1 top loading washing machine on October 10, 2014. I received order confirmation and an additional email stating the item was shipped the same day with a delivery date for Oct. 21, 2014. I continually tried to track the package via FedEx. Each time stating no such number in their system. I called Walmart 8 times over the course of a week. Each time I was given excuses as to why the tracking number was invalid advising I would need to wait 7-10 days to get an answer!. A week later I discovered by speaking with FedEx the item never left the Walmart distribution center until Oct 17th which means the first email was deceptive and an outright lie. It explains why the tracking number never worked. The item never left the distribution center as stated and will not be delivered by the date originally provided. I did not want an expensive item sitting at the front door since I also discovered it does not require a signature. FedEx would just leave it. No idea when it will arrive and I am not going to take off work to meet the FedEx delivery. The other issue is calling customer service and ending up in a maze of push this button or that button. When you request an agent you are sent back into the maze all over again. Hate this entire experience and all the aggravation Walmart puts a customer through. Totally incompetent people on the other end of the phone. A phone system designed to keep you from speaking to an agent and stores that do not stock shelves even though the items are in stock in the back room. No more Walmart. No Xmas shopping there, no shopping PERIOD!"

"I have been a customer with Amazon for over 6 years and have bought stuff for a couple of hundred thousand dollars from them. I took the unusual step of buying a few things form walmart.com. They not only delivered it to the wrong address, but also refused to issue a return label although the item was returnable by mail and I offered to have the item taken to a fedex location. They instead asked me to call my credit card company and dispute the charge. They are frauds and really have no business morals. I rarely return items and this is the worst online customer experience I have had. I'll never shop on walmart.com or in their stores. "

"I have been ordering online from Walmart since my car died 11 months ago. Screw ups are the norm but my most recent order snafu takes the cake. The original shipment was split, so I received just 3 items. The rest was damaged in transit and their system automatically issued a replacement order which was sent to Arkansas. I am in Texas! I have always been able to reach customer service by phone but not now. Emails get you a canned response. I finally got help from my local site to store manager and eventually reached a live person. My SECOND replacement order is now on the way and from the notifications, it appears that it is being shipped piece by piece, individually. No wonder this company is losing money. "

modified review This review was modified by SKBplus3 on October 11 2014 07:27:48 AM

"This is the second order in a row that has never been delivered as promised. On a previous order, they eventually gave me a refund about 45 days later for a Smart TV that was supposed to be available at the store the same day I placed the order. With this particular order below for an LCD screen, I ended up disputing the charge on my Visa through my bank as they seemed to have stopped answering phone calls with an actual human. Emails just generated another promise of delivery within 3 days, even when I asked to just cancel my order. I am not sure what happened to this operation, but something has changed. About a year ago, I never had any issues. I have one more recent order open with them. I'm anxious to see how this one turns out."

"Newport News Walmart Super center (757) 874-4434
12401 Jefferson Ave Newport News VA , 23602

Terrible customer service, waited on the phone for over a hour without assistance. I kept calling back, someone would answer, forward me to customer service, they would put me on hold for at least 20 minutes then they would forget about having me on hold and they would hang up.

I understand they are overwhelmed but would appreciate a little cutesy of a notification that they cant help me and I would need to come to the store. Its ridiculous!!

Walmart is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!