Product & services pricing Rating 4.71/10 4.71/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 0.86/10 0.86/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 0.69/10 0.69/10
    Customer service: Rating 0.34/10 0.34/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 0.69/10 0.69/10

"I am filing a complaint for the service received and the deceptive marketing practices used by the Walmart site. We have contacted their support line a total of four times. When the order was initially placed, it was supposed to be in stock in store. The original order was then cancelled by Walmart and resubmitted by Walmart, since it was not in store. We were then told it would be shipped to the store for our pick up in 3- 6 days. This was already deceptive and an inconvenience, but we decided to work with you. We asked several times if the item was really in stock. We were told during the third call that it was in the warehouse, so that if anything it would be delayed. As a result, we passed the opportunity to purchase this TV at a lower price elsewhere, thinking we had purchased and would receive this TV from Walmart. The item is still listed on your site. To day we are dissatisfied is an understatement. We are now aware of how the sites operate, and Walmart.com is in fact separate from Walmart, which is useful for such practices. We will be sure to note this on reviews and notify the local consumer reports watch, so that this does not occur to anyone else; and so that they do not shot the .com. "

"I ordered a NEW 4th Generation iPad about a year ago from WalMart.com. Come to find out that after I did my latest software update, my iPad asked me to input the ORIGINAL iCloud email used to set up the iPad when it was first bought - it referred to an email address that I have never had/used/inputted before/heard of...come to find out, I unknowingly bought a pre-used iPad from Walmart.com, paid full price for it, and now can NOT use my iPad any longer because it is LOCKED. Walmart cannot provide with the serial number of the proof of my purchase so I can prove to APPLE that I did not steal the iPad (because, according to apple, their hands are tied if the original iCloud email address belongs to someone else). Walmart refuses to work with me on this issue and has only mentioned that their records show it was new. If it were new, I would not be asked, by my iPad after I downloaded newest software, to input an email address that I have never seen in my life. I am extremely disappointed in the fact that this multibillion dollar company is unwilling to help an innocent and valued customer who has been the unknowing victim in all this. I will continue to tell everyone about my unfair treatment from Walmart and will never shop here again."

modified review This review was modified by pirateishere on September 29 2014 07:01:29 AM

"I ordered a small hot glue gun from walmart.com about a year ago. I got an email saying it was ready, I went to the store and they said it was not ready. I even printed out the email saying it was ready for pick up at my store. I got another email a few days later saying it was available at my store. I went to the pick up and saw no one was there. The sales associate close by was busy. I had to wait about five minutes. The associate told me to go to the pick up place near the bathrooms. He looked at the print out of the hot glue gun and went to the back room to see if he could find it. He went back twice to find it. He couldn't find it at all. Then there was a lady with a price checker/communication device? She couldn't find it either. This whole ordeal took about an hour and a half. I thought it would only take 15 minutes at most. At the end I got a refund. That was the worst experience I have ever had at Walmart. Makes me not want to order again online."

"I've ordered several things from Wal-Mart.com over the past several months. In each and every order I did not have any problems. Everything was delivered on time and to my expectations. I would recommend shopping through them 100%. The convenience of shopping from home is a lot better for me at this time. "

"I ordered a case of chips for my college son and they sent the wrong case. "Sometimes the guys put the wrong items in the box" I was told. DUH . No apology. The same order included salsa. My son clled and said , " the salsa came broken." The customer service didnt care at all. I will never order from them. Amazon blows them away."

"Walmart.com Is one of the worst places i ever bought anything in my life. I order a bean bag chair as gift for my son and wife and only one of the chairs was right because they didn't put that the big joe chair that i order was a small but come to find out that was what (Mi) stands for and it been almost two weeks and i still cant return it. Then i tried to order a different one along with a birdhouse and beading wire for my daughter and got charged for that twice and they wont fix it unless i get a copy of my bank statement which i cant get because i don't live near the bank i'm with. So Now i'm over drafted 70+ dollar and i still have bills to pay and i don't have the money anymore because of this."

modified review This review was modified by JohnB64 on September 18 2014 01:51:41 PM

Walmart User

"I see others have had similar problems with online ordering. Ordered an electric blanket for my wife's bday...got an email 10 days later saying it would be delayed. I immediately called to cancel the order so I could get one quicker from amazon. 4 days later I get an email saying they SHIPPED IT ANYWAY AND CHARGED MY CARD. WTF? Idiots. Do not use walmart.com. "

"I order from Walmart.com from time to time since I can exchange and return orders in store. But a couple of instances recently made me less likely to order from it in the future. It is almost impossible to order a gift on Walmart.com. First of all many items do not have gift option. Secondly they are so paranoid about payment fraud that they often cancel your order if the shipping address is not your billing address! I noticed that it works for small items but if the price goes up to the hundreds then they always reject the order. And it makes no difference if you pay with credit card or paypal. If it were not for the price, I would give it 1 star."

"Its so bad I don't know where to begin. I ordered 4 pieces from walmart.com on 8/25/2014. I was thriledl on 8/30/2014 when my order arrived. Well they shipped 3 pieces not 4. There was no information in the box regarding a back order or mentioning anything about being out of stock. There was no email or contact what-so-ever about the 4th item. Well its been 2 weeks. I have called and sent numerous emails but its always the same answer, its coming directly from the vender. Its "being processed" so they REFUSE to cancel the order. Today (9/8) I was told its "being shipped", what does that mean?, is it on its way? Well nobody seems to know. If its been shipped wheres my tracking number? I cannot get a straight answer from anyone. The service is so bad that its really nonexistent. I would urge anyone that asked not to do business with them. I get that people make mistakes but own up to it and try to fix it. No communication, statements that can be interpreted a dozen different ways are not an out. If it has actually been shipped it will arrive 3 weeks after I ordered it. I need it Monday for work. At the writing of this review I still have no idea where my item is? Go to Amazon!"

modified review This review was modified by Gilbo on September 08 2014 07:21:26 PM

"I will never shop here again. Poor customer service"

modified review This review was modified by PapiMarts on September 08 2014 01:33:29 PM

Walmart User

"I bought a foot massager from Walmart. Com when I unpacked it and plugged it in it did not work I called they said to return it to any store they even advertise on their website it can be returned at any store if there was a problem. THAT IS A OUT RIGHT LIE. I returned the item to the store they showed me a letter not to give any refunds on anything bought online. I called PayPal because I paid for the item from PayPal but PayPal will not refund me till Walmart approves it. Walmart does not live up to what they advertise. THAT IS FALSE ADVERTISING. DON'T BUY FROM WALMART. COM"

Walmart User

"Walmart was horrible don't order online they screwed up the order at said it wasn't available for store pickup! Went there and found 6 of the product I wanted the manager said the online number was wrong! Customer care was worthless told me it would take ten days to get my money back! Don't shop online at Walmart! "

Walmart User

"Would not change or cancel my order within 2 hours of placing the order. Wanted to change the order from store pick up to delivery. Said it would take at least 48 hrs to determine if cancellation "went through" then 2 wks to process delivery. Time was an issue since I was driving from NY to Ca. As I was deciding whether I could get another car to pick up the mattress or cancel the order, the representative said he already cancelled. Service was unprofessional, impatient and rude. Never again."

Walmart User

"terrible. online purchase. authorized my account. sent e-mail saying item not available. "

"Wal-Mart is taking over the the world and we are letting it happen."

Walmart is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!