Stores > Walmart

Chance of future purchase: Rating 0.80/10 0.80/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 0.45/10 0.45/10
    Customer service: Rating 0.81/10 0.81/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 0.69/10 0.69/10
Voice your opinion! Review Walmart by clicking a star below.

Very Happy with Walmart

"I have always had a great experience with Walmart. My online orders are always correct, shipped on time or sometimes a little early. The Customer Service in person or over the telephone has been great. The products I purchase:
great prices, great quality and beautiful. I have never had a problem with Walmart. I look forward to shopping at Walmart and always will. Thank you Walmart!!

Walmart stole my money

"I order some fidget spinners. They come damaged. I try to return to the store. They said those items are nonreturnable at the store. I tried to return online and the system didn't allow to return. I called to customer service and they said they can't do anything. According to them, the articles were sold by a third party (first notice to me); in that case they have to "escalate the case to corporate" to take any decision. Conclusion: My money was stolen by walmart!!!"

2017-05-25

Take the customers money then ignore them. Don't follow up and don't acknowledge the order.

"Two days ago, I ordered a patio set from Walmart.ca. It was only available through ordering online. I paid the funds including $50 shipping fee and there was no follow up, not even an email telling me my order was accepted. The shipping process is anybody's guess. Initially the site indicated that the expected delivery date would be six days from the order date so that was fine. I then checked my email...nothing from Walmart. I went on line yesterday to Walmart.ca and selected track my order and found it was shipped already and followed the link and it indicated that it would be delivered yesterday. It wasn't though, I checked today and it still showed it was shipped no expected delivery date. Its being shipped via Loomis Express so I selected a notification email from their portal when it is out for delivery so I can arrange to be home for the shipment as they will not deliver if you are not there to accept it."

fdoamerica's Avatar

Atlanta, GA

What a hassle

"99% of the time I use Amazon but hey, let's try Walmart and they do beat Amazon about 50% of the time on price but what a hassle. My order was a few dollars under $35 thus no free shipping (thus the savings over Amazon would vanish) so I elected store pickup and three days latter I got an email... "item in store". When I got to the Walmart Mega Store I waited in line 20 minutes and then the attendant seemed confused over my order, my name and where to find what came in... finally, I got the items and escaped this zoo. NOT a good experience and I told them they are not competitive with Amazon's Prime two day delivery. "

2017-05-24

Horrible online order

"Cannot trust them anymore Shipment "lost in transit" only 45 min from store Sitting there for 4 days and they can't get it to me. Had to order from scratch! Ridiculous "

2017-05-24

Worst online order experience ever

"The ordering itself was fine. Part of the order was available for pickup the next day. I got the sandals and tried them on. They didn't fit and I needed to return them. But, when I took them back to the same store, they told me the system wouldn't let me return them. I have tried three calls to customer service and still can't get the issue resolved. On one call, I could hardly understand the foreign guy and he apparently didn't understand me. Part of my order broke in transit and was leaking (liquid) and was sent back before I got it. No contact. No re-issue of items. I had to call to get them to re-send. They got part of the items to me and I had to call again to get them to send me the rest. One item never came and I had to call to get a refund weeks later. Now, I'm stuck with a pair of sandals that don't fit, that I can't return and more frustration than the savings were worth. Never again, WalMart!"

2017-05-23

Shipping

"My order was broke up in 3 shipments, I did receive the free shipping but my shipment has yet to arrive. Wal-Mart's prices are slightly cheaper than Amazon's but the delayed shipping and multiple shipments are worth the penny savings"

2017-05-23

Deceiving Costumers advertising branded items and delivering duplicates

"I ordered an item named "Black 2.4Ghz for Logitech Wireless Presenter R400 with Red Laser Pointer Pen RE". As the name says, I was expecting the Logitech Wireless Presenter. But when it was delivered, I found out it to be a duplicate. I am really disappointed with Walmart Online Order System and donot recommend anyone to use it."

2017-05-22

Fraud NO such thing as FREE 2 Day Shipping. Multiple orders Never on Time!!!

"I have finally decided i will no longer order from Walmarts website. Every order I have placed has had some type of problem. I initially paid $49 for 2 day shipping. That was never happening. My packages rarely came on time. Then that was canceled, their new promo 2 days free shipping, Ha!!! As usual I ordered a birthday present needed for this evening and still have not received it, was scheduled for delivery May 20th and shows delivery for the 23rd. Chat is a joke, they will keep you on forever and get no where, every time they blame Fedex made the mistake. Do NOT order something you need on time you will NOT GET IT. I wish I would have googled before my last orders to save the headache. Because it's late they can not do ANYTHING, no discount or anything. In dec I ordered and ipad listed as new received a refurbished on sold by a 3rd party, the listing description said NEW the last word of the fine print said refurb, 3rd party said walmart is responsible and they would not except return because they made the listing error. Walmart said it was 3rd party, no one wanted to return the ipad, 2 1/2 mths later I received a refund and was able to return the ipad and it was a nightmare doing it! Never again will i use them! "

2017-05-22

Not ONCE but TWICE

"I had ordered a bunk bed set March 15 of 2017, received an email to set up delivery. I set up delivery for March 24, 2017 (took off work) adult must be home for delivery, got rid of my children's other beds; waited all day for my delivery. NOTHING, NO PHONE CALL or EMAIL. So needless to say, I called to see if they got lost. Lets just say they gave me the run around, come to find out; they shipped to the wrong port. Couldn't tell me when to expect my delivery or anything else. I demanded a refund, received refund. Well 3 weeks later, they deducted the amount from my account, (note my 5th phone call in) because they had yet to receive the package. Not my problem, because I never received it either. Issued another refund. Well Today 05/22/17 I was expecting another order as it was to be delivered on 5/19 from Walmart.com to my post office, nothing at the post office; tracked the package it stated it was delivered on the 11th to a post office in WASHINGTON, (I live in COLORADO) very frustrated at this point. Called Walmart.Com seen that it was delivered to another state, this time they stated could not issue a refund, as they got the item from a third party seller. Could not get ahold of the third party seller, along with having to jump through hoops. Note that I ordered on 05/05/17. Have to file incident report??? WTH.... Will NOT happen again. DO NOT order from Walmart.Com "

2017-05-19

I will NEVER order from Walmart.com again!!!!

"I ordered my husband a pair of house shoes for Father's Day, right color, right size, last pair in stock. I received my order confirmation the same day, go in to check the status 3 days later (5/15/17) and the item still says processing so I call customer service to check on it as it is scheduled for delivery (5/17/17) and am told that the item will be shipped that day, ok no problem. Next day the item STILL says processing and I still have not received a notice of shipment in my email. I also notice that the pending transaction has been released back into my bank acct. So once again I'm on the phone and get told that the order was cancelled because there were no more in stock, they found the item and again was told it's be shipped that same day. Still no shipping email by the end of the day so I call AGAIN and someone is finally honest and tells me that there were no no more in stock at all so there was nothing being shipped. At this point I'm highly upset and request the supervisor who apologizes and then proceeds to tell me that if the item comes available again they will just ship it. I cancel it and let her know that do not want it anymore but apparently a cancellation "isn't guaranteed" which makes no sense so she's basically trying to force this item upon me that I have now several times refused and told them DO NOT take that money out of my bank acct. Her response "sorry ma'am, there's nothing else I can do, but once you receive the item you can return it in-store" so to wrap this up I wound up calling my bank to explain the issue and they cancelled the card I was using and sent me new one so that if and when they try to ship it, the transaction will be declined. These people are ridiculous and I will NEVER order anything from their site again. If you want to shop at Walmart go to the store. The site is way more trouble than its worth. "

2017-05-18

Just to order 1 item, i had to go through hours on chat and go through 3 order numbers

"First attempt the postal carrier received a request to send back the item to Walmart the day it was suppose to be delivered. Same day called and was told that it would be cancelled, reordered and expedited w/o additional costs. 5 days later no tracking number received. Called again and they said there was an error on their part in regards to their processing. Once again i had the order cancelled, reordered, expedited and receiving a 10% discount. Next day the new order did not populate on my account. Had to chat with them again and the rep was being unempathetic and had to repeat many things. Then claims that no order was made and i wouldn't receive the item b/c its cancelled and no 10% discount. Lastly gave the excuse that the item was out of stock. "

2017-05-18

Never again

"Ordered a awning mat didn't realize it would be 10 days shipped to store called wally world although we're willing to do was cancel my order......NEVER AGAIN"

2017-05-17

Cancel pickup item and sent a pickup ready email

"Very bad experience. Ordered online pickup. Never requested to cancel the item but got cancellation email and pickup email at the same time. Went to the store and they said the system cancelled the order. It is a waste time and gas to go there to do a pickup. My advice is don't trust the pickup discount since they will loot you to their store and cancel your item."

2017-05-16

OMG! I will NEVER EVER again order anything from Walmart.com.

"Called Walmart.com to inquire about a particular car tire. I was told by the rep in the Philippines that the tire is in stock and would be delivered to the Walmart store in my town by 8am the following day so long as I place my order by 4pm the previous day. After I placed my order online, I received a message that the order will be delivered days later not the next morning as told. I have been without a car for 4 days. I called Walmart.com several times today to inquire about the status of my order now that 4 days has passed and it is past 6pm PST. The rep in the Philippines asked me every question she can come up with only to hand up on me. I called back, spoke to another rep in the Philippines. She said she was going to call the Walmart store in my town to see whether the item has been scanned. I gave her the name of the automotive department at Walmart who was on duty. Instead, she's ends up speaking to a young man in the electronics department. Wth!!! Did I order a TV or a tire????? She tells me that the tire is delayed and will not be shipped for another 4 days. The tire that was supposed to be delivered by 8am the day after I placed my order online will not be delivered till 8 days later. Someone shoot me. Please. The level of incompetence at Walmart.com is beyond me. I learned from my lesson. I will cancel my Walmert.com order, run down the street to Wheel Works, pay an extra $10 and have the exact tire installed."

Share Walmart's store rating

Walmart is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!