• Walmart

Shipping & packaging: Rating 2.07/10 2.07/10
    Customer service: Rating 0.88/10 0.88/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 1.79/10 1.79/10

2015-07-28

"I have ordered on Walmart.com twice in the past two months and both times my credit card information was used in following days to place fraud orders on Walmart.com. And not only were orders placed fraudulently, the system did not flag these orders as suspicious, even though orders were placed for electronics (multiple orders for the same item), the pick ups were requested at multiple stores in states far away from my home! These were flagged by my bank and credit card, thankfully. They apparently have no safeguards in place. Order here at your own risk!"

2015-07-21

"Walmart,com Order Not refunded
Had to Return Item to return Item to HealthCheck Systems, Inc, and they recived it . They told me that they sent a refund check to Walmart,com on April 23, 2015 for $71.96, Walmart has told me on 3 times that they would submit to have my walmart card refunded. it is now july 21, 2015 and still no refund. Heathcheck systems told me that walmat has to issue my refund on my carge plate
HELP "

This review was modified by parido46 on July 22 2015 03:53:37 PM

2015-07-03

"Sham on Walmart for supporting (gay?) marriage.Too bad some has trashed the word gay.
Nothing can be gay by changing what God has instituted."

2015-07-03

"Terrible. I have already had poor experiences with Walmart.com, but this past order was the worst ever. They waited until the day the order was due to arrive at my house to let me know that they are canceling the order. And get this: the order was for diapers and 2 folding chairs. There's NO WAY they were out of stock for the diapers. I can give them the benefit of doubt on the chairs, but not the diapers. This is a matter of pure carelessness, terrible service, lazy business, etc. They just didn't get the order shipped in time and canceled to save their butts."

This review was modified by rachelmrosier on July 03 2015 07:50:10 AM

2015-06-11

"Worst tracking system of any company. Placed order online yesterday. Today I went to check order status. The order tracking says no recent orders have been placed. I input my email and tracking number and it says they do not match, even though I received a confirmation email of the order yesterday."

2015-06-01

"For some strange reason I can never use my debit card at wal mart. It is always rejected. But my son, using my rejected card, never has an issue. One day I was told that my card number didn't match the code on back of card. Even cashiers and manager was baffled. "

2015-05-23

"Last two years ago . I bought an electronics DVD at Walmart I have paid a two year plan . In 3 mos . The DVD player was quit working . I called customer service and told me they are not responsible to replace it because it's under warranty and referred me to Phillips. I called Phillips and I have been told my products will be replaced and mailed it to me. Time went by I have not heard from Phillip and my plan was expired. I paid for plan and Walmart not even help me but refer to the manufactured .march 22nd I bough battery charger for iPhone I paid for two year plan . Walmart told me again to call the manufacturer and the product was made in UK. So customer service told me to contact the manufacturerand gave the website . I paid for the product and the plan but it useless . The product is piece if junk . I will never buy again especially electronic from Walmart . I'm very disappointed and not very happy for their service."

2015-05-23

"I bought a ION Air Pro camera at the Walmart in Happy Valley, Oregon. Got an extended warranty too. That was in December of 2014. Now that it does not work and I needed warranty service the local store won't help. The website won't identify the product I bought and I go into a continuous loop when I try to verify my e-mail with them. After reading other reviews it's my opinion Walmart designed their system to discourage the customer from making a claim. I've just wasted almost $200 on this mess.

Go with "Go Pro". It's extra money but it's worth it. Their customer service is outstanding."

2015-05-15

"Walmart.com is the worst services amd mailing in order. Dont order something that has to been sent to walmart you are wasting time and money. Dont even call cust. Ser. They are worst thethey place u own hold and hang up"

2015-05-15

"Excellent service, received my order in 3 days and it was correct."

This review was modified by bevejsing on May 15 2015 02:35:57 PM

2015-05-14

"Worst purchasing experience ever. Any attempt at communication was a waste of time as I kept on getting back generic pasted responses that were not addressing my concerns of mine. Do not trust their security as hours after my purchase someone logged into my new profile and placed fraudulent orders. Overall their pricing is not worse to risk their awful service."

This review was modified by Benzion on May 14 2015 06:45:16 AM

2015-05-11

"Ordered a gaming computer from Walmart.com paid for it back in February 17. Received it march 2nd and I am quite happy with it. Until two days ago four months after I paid for it. I realized that the have infact charged me for $643.02 again because they clame my bank never released funds four months ago .my statement says otherwise. I only had $200 in my account so they overdrafted my account by $443.02 compleetly messing up my account. Now I am making countless calls to try to fix the situation and just getting bounced around form department to department. Do not buy from Walmart corporation they are a bunch of assholes who will ruin your bank account."

2015-05-10

"I remember when Sam Walton was living first started this company his first party with customer service and making sure the customer got what they needed now this company has turned into a money hungry greedy company and couldn't give a care less about the consumer. today I went to mother the local Walmart to buy ribs for Mother's Day dinner. I got 2 racks of ribs one was seasoned with pepper corn and other seasonings and the other was a plane rack of ribs prepackaged or whatever it is they get their meats. I had to drive across town to get the wood that I needed because I didn't have it just smoke it. once I had done that came home spent 5 hours smoking these two racks of ribs which looks to be turning out great cut him up sat down to eat and three quarters of the ribs were fat all fat my wife was extremely upset because she loves ribs I was extremely upset because I not only spent the time to go to the store and get them but the money to buy em the time to drive across town to get the wood and the time to cook them this was a waste of my time and a waste of my money I will never go to Walmart again to buy anything"

2015-05-07

"it is beyond me how walmart still functions as a company. I bought cat food from them because I always buy a specific brand and type and it was cheaper on walmart.com than it was on amazon (where I normally get it). So I said why the hell not. Well I can warn you, stay away from walmart.com. First of all, I never received my cat food. Then when I try to contact walmart.com they gave me some bullshit of I need to file a police report. For a $20 bag of cat food? Really? You can't just send me a new one. So I talked to a supervisor and they issued me a refund and apologized for the misinformation from the rep because apparently customers are only supposed to submit a police report if the items are worth a certain amount. So now I'm going to not shop at walmart.com if they train their employees so poorly. I'll continue to buy my cat food from amazon even if it's cheaper at walmart."

This review was modified by bobcop65 on May 07 2015 04:12:36 PM

2015-05-04

"I work at walmart and I've been there for little under a year and at first it was great but now everytime I step into that place, I feel like all my happiness is just taken from me. I'm a short person not even 5ft and I work in frozen mostly by myself. When I do have someone helping me then the day goes smoothly (well sometimes). When I'm over there in frozen by myself that's when things always go wrong. It takes me like 2 hours alone just breaking the pallets down not to mention that some of those boxes weigh more than I do and I have to lug them around and lift them up over my shoulder to get them on another pallet. what I'm trying to get at Is that the walmart I work at has terrible management. I struggle half the time trying to get everything done and I usually barely get done but the few times I don't get done I get screamed at by multiple managers. Keep in mind I don't have a license yet and my only rides usually work everyday or are going to school so I have to get off on time or else I wouldn't have a ride home and I don't have the money to pay a cab driver to take me home all the time. This walmart apparently doesnt care if you're stranded without a ride or not, they just care if the shelves look pretty. I can't afford to quit right now otherwise I would have. To anyone who wants a job there I wouldn't recommend it unless you like getting yelled at and like doing a lot of work and not being appreciated for it because they will work you past your breaking point and won't care if you're sick or tired as hell. And when you finish they wont even care. Theyll send you somewhere else and expect you to get that done too. Theyll just be happy that that's one less thing there big boss won't be unhappy about. "

This review was modified by ashapocalypse1234 on May 04 2015 06:24:50 AM

Share Walmart's store rating

Walmart is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!