• Walmart

Chance of future purchase: Rating 2.38/10 2.38/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 2.41/10 2.41/10
    Customer service: Rating 1.13/10 1.13/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 2.36/10 2.36/10

"I placed an order for a boomerang pillow and it was supposed to arrive at the store for pick up on 10/02/2015. When it still hadn't arrived by 10/07/2015 I did an online chat only to find the order had been cancelled. When I inquired why, the chat rep said he didn't know but I could reorder. He disconnected without offering any further resolution. I had never received any communication that there was a problem with the order. I did re-order, at Bed, Bath, and Beyond."

This review was modified by Tahoekid629 on October 07 2015 10:16:58 AM

"I am very dissatisfied with the company (Walmart) due to the reason, that if a customer uses his or hers credit/ debit card. And the customer wishes to use it as a credit card they will not let the customer use it. The cashier will run the card and then tell the customer to run his or her card again The computer will run it as a debit card. And when the customer does again, the customer will have no idea that it is run as a debit card. When the customer request that it be run as a credit card. Other big chain stores H.E.B. Target, just to name a a couple gives their customers a choice.Walmart believes that if a customer shops in their stores.You Have No Choices. And I believe that is not a good practice. Customers Have the right to make a Choice. And My Choice is to no Longer Shop at a Store that Practices that sort of business. Customers beware when you use your cards at Walmart. "

"Unreliable delivery. Ordered online and received a confirmation email. When I went to pickup from the store on the arrival date, the item wasn't there and nobody in the store could give any information. Called customer service and was told the order got stuck and the item never shipped. Unreliable. I'll never order anything from walmart again. Period."

"Never again! I have placed many orders with Walmart.com. I recently placed an order to have sent to my grandson for his birthday. The order was cancelled without my knowledge and my 7 year old grandson did not receive his gift. "

"I am a Walmart fan but tonite I have never been so frustrated in all the time I have been going in to the stores. I visited the Columbia, Miss. store pharmacy and the pharmacist was so rude and showed no respect for the convenience of the customers that was sitting there waiting for their meds. She took out time to discuss a diabetic meter to a young man which she took 35-40 mins. when there were two techs on the job with her and they could have done that but they was just appearing to be busy. She was rude and I do believe that she could have done a better job. I have gone to the McComb pharmacy and the service is great without unnecessary delays. I am not sure what will happen in this situation but if you can have a word with that young lady to see if she is their to ride the clock or is she there to make things pleasant an convent for the customers. I will share with my friends about this pharmacist."

"I came into Walmart on baseline today looking to purchase nose rings. I had to ask four different employees for help. None of them can assist me because the jewelry person went home. So not one employee could help me. All they had to do was find the key to open the jewelry case,instead every associate i asked failed to help,and said they could not help me. That is ridiculous i had to go threw so many people for not one person to help me and i had to go to a different store so they could assist me. I will never return to a Walmart ever again. I would rather pay full price at a piercing shop then to waste my time with Walmart."

"A WalMart employee, at their Park/ Dallas Tollway store, misrepresented .... whether fraudulently or not i do not know .... about a credit card application where i agreed to sign up for a card, and in coordination with Synchrony Bank, that started to incur interest charges immediately even though it was advised to me that the account had either 12 mths or 18 mths of NO INTEREST chrgs without making any payments. This was blatantly false. I have closed the account. The card was sold to me as 'receive $25 back on your next $100 purchase plus another $10 off on, i think, the subsequent $75 purchase'. WalMart is a good company, but this one item ... asking customers to sign up for credit cards (with WM name on them and coordinated, at least in Dallas, TX, via Synchrony Bank) ... was the only blatant, unscrupulous experience i have had with them. When i visited their site to record my experience, it stated essentially 'We appreciate your feedback but due to overwhelming input from customers, we will not be able to reply', so i never provided my input on their site. On average, on the other hand, they have a good system in place with pretty courteous staff, overall, and will probably save you 10% to even 15% on your grocery bill compared to more traditional food stores. Ted Post"

This review was modified by TedP1.. on September 25 2015 07:13:40 AM

"We all hear the ads on tv and in our local newspapers,
all walmart ads delivered to our homes that Walmart price matches all sales for the lowest price. This is the second time in two months my local store in Aurora,Mo. refused to price match items in our newspaper ads. The first time the manager told me it was just the only clerk and he would talk with her. Today the clerk told me she could only price match certain items and there was a limit on how many she could match. I told her that is what the ad says and she said their store was actually losing money by price matching. My suggestion to Walmart if they are going broke cut out the advertising!!!! I feel Walmart is lying to get people to shop there. It is a scam

" I am so very disgusted and disappointed in the Walmart company right now. I recently had a store visit at Walmart in Uniontown Pennsylvania 15410 and purchased I am so very disgusted and disappointed in the grand standing walmart company right now. I recently went to walmart in uniontown pennsylvania 1 5410 and spent 79.00$ dollars on merchandise such as food and clothing. (Cash) now mind you I go every Monday and Friday. On average I spend about 800 to 1200 a month at Walmart on food, clothing, and necessities for all three of my children as well as my husband and I. Not to mention our three cats and dog. I (up until this point) primarily shop at Walmart for EVERYTHING!! ALWAYS!! Now long story short I spent 79.00$ dollars on food, cloths, and random objects. I left a bag with about $12 in merchandise I called to see if it was there and it wasnt. I gave them my home phone number only to have them call back shortly to proclaim the cashier put all items in bags and I picked up all bags so basically a go f*** yourself ladies and gentlemen many years Ive spent defending Walmart on how they price match and everything is fresh! Even more recently because of the new price match app. They won't just take your word they want you to download app. I had no problem with this required request but older people arnt exactly tech savy. I STILL stood up for Walmart... I say no more I am officially washing my hands of Walmart you have disappointed me beyond words. I cant describe how i felt when thos manager said " sorry hunny we cant help you."and for $12 in merchandise I definitely didnt think the end result would be me feeling like i got ripped off and lied to.....but it is what it is. Just wanted to warn future customers, Walmart cares more about a few dollars than a loyal customer.! Booooo... shame on you and your businesses! "

This review was modified by AerialMarie on September 21 2015 06:46:36 AM

"I ordered a set of old-fashioned biscuit cutters which are almost impossible to find in any local store. Seems like most people prefer to buy frozen or canned biscuits. I did receive them and was very pleased -- except for one thing...they sent me THREE sets of THREE, when I had only ordered ONE 3-ring set. I re-checked my order to make sure it hadn't been my mistake -- it wasn't. They also CHARGED ME FOR THREE SETS INSTEAD OF ONE."

This review was modified by Groendes on September 18 2015 12:33:36 PM

"WalMart.com is the absolute worst. I ordered a phone and phone case from them, primarily because I had the option for rush shipping. I placed my order on Sunday night and was given the estimated delivery date as Tuesday. I kept checking to see when my items had shipped, but when I noticed Monday afternoon that my phone had not shipped but the case had, I got concerned. I contacted WalMart.com's customer service to make sure there were no issues with my order. I was assured that my phone would be shipped that day (Monday) and arrive, as planned, on Tuesday. Of course, it did not arrive on Tuesday. The phone case arrived alone and according to the order tracking on WalMart.com, my phone had yet to be shipped and the delivery date had been changed to Wednesday. Obviously, this was frustrating as the delivery was one of the primary reasons I chose to purchase my phone through WalMart. However, I may have forgiven having to wait an extra day for my phone had they actually sent me a functioning phone. When my phone finally arrived on Wednesday, I immediately saw signs that the phone had been returned in the past. The box had been resealed, but the phone seemed to be in good condition, so I didn't mind. But after charging the phone it soon started having significant technical issues. It wouldn't hold a charge and even when the phone was powered on (attached to the charger, of course) it was glitchy. This was very obviously a defective phone. I contacted customer service again and they said they would replace the phone. Now, I'm not expected to get a phone until Friday, but seeing as they are still "processing" the new phone, I doubt I'll get it by them. I asked customer service if I could replace the phone with a product in the area (I'd checked several stores, but not all) and they said they were unable to do that since they are different entities.
Still, being an often too forgiving person, I may have forgiven WalMart had I not had similar problems in the past. They've sold me defective items before. In fact, they once sold me a SIM card that had been used and activated by someone else. WalMart obviously does not care when their customers return an item. They'll just put it back on the shelf and try to sell it to the next person, completely neglecting that the item may be defective or unable to be restored to it's original state.

Basically, shipping takes longer than it says it will. They sell defective products. Next time I'm definitely ordering from anyone but WalMart.

This review was modified by walmartistheworst on September 17 2015 10:56:15 AM

"I ordered a kayak from WalMart.com on Fri. 8/28/15. The original delivery date was Thurs. 9/10/15. It didn't ship until Weds. 9/2/15, and the delivery date was changed to Fri. 9/11/15. I took the day off of work to be home to accept and inspect the item. When I checked the status on Weds. 9/9/15, the delivery was moved to Mon. 9/14/15 by SEKO. I contacted WalMart customer Service on Fri. 9/11/15, and was told there was nothing they could do. I advised them, not only do they need to TERMINATE their contract with SEKO as a carrier, but that I will NEVER order anything from WalMart.com ever again !!!! VERY POOR Customer Service !! WalMart is NOT the only place to buy things !! I will go back to Amazon--- ALWAYS !!!!!

This review was modified by mcmart on September 11 2015 09:35:46 AM

"walmart.com online shopping was great. I searched all over the web to buy Johnson & Johnson Clean & Clear morning burst hydrating gel moisturizer. Found best price at Walmart, did not want to drive so bought over $35 for free shipping. I use PAYPAL so no problem. Arrive yesterday ahead of schedule. Very Happy with Walmart."

"I made an order probably 10 times, everytime they cancel it without clarifying the reasons."

"I recently placed a order from Walmart.com they claim it was never picked up by FedEx. They ended up resubmitting my order and claimed I would have it within two to three days. Turns out that was a lie. The next date was September 1st. I stayed home all day on both expected delivery dates & got nothing. Both companies are pointing the finger at each other. Now I have to wait another day to get my stuff. Smh I'm over the bs. Its NEVER taken this long to have anything sent out to me. Three weeks makes no sense. I should of went with best buy or target. Lesson learned."

This review was modified by MsVeryBlessed3 on September 02 2015 05:31:29 AM

Share Walmart's store rating

Walmart is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!