Stores > Walmart

Customer service: Rating 0.93/10 0.93/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 1.38/10 1.38/10

2016-07-15

NO ONE KNOWS ANYTHING AT WALMART.COM

"I ordered an item on 7/9 and it was set to arrive on 7/15. Then on 7/13 the item was cancelled. I called Walmart.com and no one knew why. The customer no service rep said its processing and they gave me a refund so I could just enjoy it for free when it arrived. I then had to explain to him that it hasn't been shipped and I needed it and did not mind paying. He just said he has no other info.

After ending that waste of a time call I decided to order the same product that was 3 times the price. Since this was a gift I decided to pay extra for the 2 day shipping. The new item was set to arrive today 7/15. Well I know you will be shocked but the item still hasn't even shipped.

When I called at 6pm today I heard the same thing as before. No on has a clue why it hasn't shipped and when I will receive it. The customer no service rep I spoke with said they would call me back by 7pm with an answer. At 8pm still no call. I then called back and was passed from rep to rep until almost 11pm. Still no one knows anything and I guess I will just find something from another company since Walmart could care less if they lose a customer.

THANK YOU WALMART FOR MESSING UP MY ENTIRE WEEK!

PEOPLE TRUST ME AND DONT COUNT ON WALMART TO GET YOUYOUR ITEM.

This review was modified by Phillipv77 on July 15 2016 09:00:49 PM

2016-07-11

Walmart Shipping Pass Terrible - A Joke Compared To Amazon Prime

"Walmart Has A Long,Long Way To Go To Compete With Amazon Prime

Decided to give Walmart Shipping Pass a try and joined the trial. On Friday i ordered an item on Walmart.com ,at checkout option for Shipping Pass (2 Day delivery) was available and i chose that as my shipping option. I got order confirmation and my order page clearly showed "Shipping Via Shipping Pass" item arrival Monday 11th July...

Guess what checked today and the order has not even been precessed, never mind shipping.. All i can say is i enjoy shopping at Walmart stores but your website experience is terrible and you have a long way to go before Shipping Pass can compete with Amazon Prime shipping...

I also used Chat feature but he was so unhelpful i told him to cancel my order and my Shipping Pass trial!

2016-07-07

Don't buy TV from Walmart. Read more to see why

"I was so happy to receive a 50" Samsung ultra LED for my 50th birthday. Unfortunately I started losing sound after just a couple weeks. Then I decide to connect it to a PlayStation. Guess what it won't connect via HDMI. Can't tell you why because the Samsung folks blame Sony and Sony says if it works on other TV sets then it is fine. I have connected to 2 other sets without issue. So is Walmart selling second rate products. I know a lot of reviews on the internet sure think so. Well I am a believer. So let me just say customer service at Walmart is nonexistent. They claim they would take back the TV but must have the box. Really. Who saves a 50" TV box. They don't care about the receipt, just the box. Heed my warning. Walmart sells junk and you should avoid any purchase greater than about $50 at this worthless retailer. Again just my two cents but it appears I am just one of thousands complaining about the same things"

This review was modified by Dd7cdan on July 07 2016 03:30:01 PM

2016-07-03

Great prices fast shipping

"I bought several clearance items. They were delivered on time and what great bargains!! I love it!!"

This review was modified by Brendalee1970 on July 03 2016 07:23:25 PM

2016-07-02

Walmart goes back on its words

"I ordered a bed and a TV stand on Walmart website. For the TV stand I also paid money for fast delivery. Walmart says they would be delivered on Jun 29 and Jun 30. It looks good for my schedule, however one order was one day late and the other one was two days late. Walmart is not reliable for me. "

2016-06-22

Scam. False advertising !

"I ordered a pool for same day pick up June 21. I drive to Walmart that day to pick the pool up and of course it's not there and they have no idea what my order is ! So I said ok I'll come back tomorrow for it . Well June 22 came and still no pool so I call Walmart.com to find out where the pool is the was supposed to be there at 7:52 the previous day as stated in the email well not one person had an answer for me . I ask to speak to a supervisor and explain the situation in detail and the supervisor told me there was nothing he can do for me !!! Clearly I was a little aggravated by the situation so I told him someone needs to find my pool or I need my money back he hung up the phone on me.. Then I receive another email stating my pool was out of stock and would take 3-6 business days ... Hmm Walmart has the pool so it wasn't out of stock, then I receive another email stating that my order has been cancelled and sorry it didn't work out ! I have called a lawyer and believe I would like to start a class act law suit against Walmart.com for false advertisement and for scamming people out of money ! "

This review was modified by Madis81812 on June 22 2016 06:54:35 PM

2016-06-22

walmart.com--bad customer service

"I ordered a product online. They day it was supposed to arrive i go there and they dont have my order. It got lost in the system. When i called for my refund they hung up on me. Its now been 2 weeks and i still didnt get my refund and im paying interest to my credit card for this. I will never go back to walmart or walmart.com. Id rather pay double to someone else then "

This review was modified by Danielles13 on June 22 2016 07:41:28 AM

2016-06-20

eForCity on Walmart.com

"Made a Purchase that I Could Not use and Initiated a Return. I spent $20.91 which Included $16.49 for Speakers + $2.98 Shipping and $1.44 in Taxes=$20.91.
When I Was Authorize the Return I Was Only Credited $15.06?
I spent an Additional $7.75 in Shipping on the Return? In All I Spent $20.91 + $7.75=$28.66?
Of My Total Expenditures of $28.66 I Received a Refund of $15.06?
Hardly the Way to Do Business, and Wal-Mart Vouches for the Re-Seller?

This review was modified by dawline on June 20 2016 06:29:27 PM

2016-06-14

mail-feasance

"Ordered via "Babylist" registry without a hitch but sometime between the order taker and shipping department it all went in the ditch. The shipping info was so screwed up I had to get the delivery traced and it had been addressed to a completely different address than either my delivery or billing address.
If I could take away stars, I would.
Never again.

This review was modified by TimTee on June 14 2016 04:05:48 PM

2016-06-12

WalMart Online....Really...

"WalMart.com is completely 100% incompetent. They have no clue what is in stock, what items are what, and what is shipped or not. I DO NOT recommend using them.

Ordered a sofa from them about two weeks ago. WalMart.com claimed that my sofa would arrive on the 8th, but FedEx had not received the item. I called WalMart on the 6th and they told me that the FedEx update had not occurred yet and to wait at my home for delivery to accept the order. So I stayed at my house ALL day waiting for the sofa because WalMart could not give me a window for delivery and FedEx hadn't updated. Who was correct about the item? FedEx.

At 6pm I called WalMart and had the most frustrating conversation. The support staff have no idea what they are doing and have no clue. The sofa I had ordered was "out of stock" according to this person. (Yet I was able to purchase this item and waited over a week for it.) So a complete waste of a week without a sofa and then a whole day waiting for an item I would never receive.

I demanded a refund and received a refund on my account within a day or two. Thinking my hellish encounter with WalMart.com was over...I received a notification from FedEx that my sofa would be delivered on the 13th, tomorrow. WalMart.com is like a virus that won't go away.

I called WalMart.com to cancel the delivery for a second time. They claim they contacted FedEx and I will not have a sofa delivered tomorrow. The support staff could not answer any of my questions about if the items were in stock or not,...I still wonder what would be delivered to my doorstep since WalMart.com doesn't have a clue. I wish I could give a negative review. Worst customer service EVER!

Found an affordable sofa and was delivered and assembled the next day by Living Spaces.

DO NOT USE WALMART.com

This review was modified by Peirs12345 on June 12 2016 03:00:35 PM

2016-06-12

WALMART.COM JUST LOST A CUSTOMER!

"I am DONE shopping at Walmart.com! When you pay EXTRA for fast shipping, are promised delivery by a certain day, and it doesn't ship until the promised DELIVERY date, you loose confidence in the store. They even lied and SAID it was shipped on time, but they didn't give the package to the carrier until the day it was supposed to be there! VERY, VERY POOR! This WON'T happen again. WALMART.COM JUST LOST A CUSTOMER! "

This review was modified by Swather on June 12 2016 09:46:48 AM

2016-06-09

Pretty Reminder

"Got this blackboard to help remind me of what I needed ffrom the grocery store and things to do. My granddaughter decided it was her art post center, so I have an art display in my kitchen all the time. Love it! It is a great size and displays well."

This review was modified by Blondie421 on June 09 2016 05:43:46 AM

2016-06-07

Is it incompetence, laziness, or lack of organization

"My wife ordered a fitness tracker wrist band. It was $99 in-store, $79 online. What was shipped was completely the wrong the product. We went to store and found the one that was shipped. It was a $49 product, so they intentionally sent the wrong product. Added to that, we spoke to 2 store employees that verified that "it happens all the time." That is to say, they get returns to the store that were shipped from the dot-com warehouse where the product sent was not the product ordered. Someone needs to get fired and I have a feeling it is management that puts such unreasonable fulfillment/speed expectations that the crew cannot help but make stupid mistakes."

This review was modified by WalD1rt on June 07 2016 08:55:34 PM

2016-06-06

Walmart.com has Security and Support Failures

"Summary: Walmart.com has alarming security issues and support failures as outlined below.

On Jun 3, 2016 I noticed an invalid charge on my USBank Visa card. It was a charge for $998.91 on 04/27/2016. I called my Visa provider, and they asked that I attempt to correct this with Walmart.com first. I called Walmart.com at 1-800-966-6546 on the same morning of 06/03/2016 and I reached a Walmart.com Representative in Ft. Lauderdale, FL. Trevor, who was able to lookup the order using my Credit Card number. He informed me that the order was indeed placed on 04/27/2016 for $998.91 by an unknown person; Kenneth Menifee of 1002 Brenner Court, Arlington, TX 76017, the order details are;
Lego Creator $319.95 and iRobot Vacuum $599.95
Ship to: Kenneth Menifee 1002 Brenner Court, Arlington, TX 76017

Trevor at Walmart.com immediately confessed that they knew this order was fraud, and offered a full refund. I was promised a full refund and a call from a supervisor, neither of which were delivered by 06/06/2016.

I have been a programmer since 1986, and I researched to find that there are many breaches to Walmart.com security, one recent hacker obtained 60,000 client credit card data. A sad day for Walmart.com.

My main questions are these;
1) Why would Walmart.com send a $1,000 order to a strange address and name, not associated with my credit card name and address?
2) Why did Walmart.com keep my funds for 5 weeks, knowing it was fraud?
These questions WOULD NOT BE ANSWERED by any Walmart.com representative.

On Monday, June 6, 2016 I began calling again. I spoke with Russell in the Philippians, and Dennis a supervisor in the Philippians. Neither could help me. I finally spoke with Sarah L. in Dallas, Texas. Although she was a person in authority, she absolutely was not willing help at all. She would not provide any names or number of legal staff at Walmart.com. She totally changed the story and stated that Walmart.com did not know this was fraud until May 16, 2016. But she also would not answer my two questions above.

Would this happen at ebay.com, or Paypal, or Amazon? You know the answer to that… NEVER.

My next steps are filing a case at the BBB and Bexar County Small Claims Court. It’s time for Walmart.com to change, and place the client first.

By: Greg S.
San Antonio, TX 78216

2016-05-23

BUNT HOLE

"The place was gross and trashy! Target is way better and they actually clean the aisles and bathrooms!!!!"

Share Walmart's store rating

Walmart is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!