Stores > Walmart

Chance of future purchase: Rating 1.69/10 1.69/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 0.99/10 0.99/10
    Customer service: Rating 1.82/10 1.82/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 2.04/10 2.04/10
Voice your opinion! Review Walmart by clicking a star below.
2017-09-25

MARKET PLACE VENDOR/SHOE METRO

"I Ordered 8/12 size shoes. I wear a size 8 but thought it safer to order 8/12 so that I could wear socks. There sizing was so far off that my shoe hung over the back. The **** one shoe was a different size. The size was scratched off of one shoe. They arrived in a crushed box...should have been my first clue. They had no other sizes to offer me. They asked me to send them pictures which I did. I even sent them a picture of my similar size 8 shoe next to their size 8 1/12 shoe where it clearly shows that my smaller size shoe is an inch bigger than their shoe. They would only refund the cost of the shoes which I believe is defective in sizing. I am out $10.00 in shipping and I have no shoes. Why would I take a chance on ordering again if the shipping I paid is not included in the price of a return. This is going to be the biggest problem with online shopping. I am done. Never again. "

2017-09-22

2 Day Shipping = 7 days!!!

"Taking on Amazon?! HAHAHAHA Amazon actually gets the package to you in 2 days. Walmart tricks you into thinking it's 2 days with their nice logo, and then ships 2 day 5 days later! Don't advertise 2 day shipping if you can't get it to the customers in 2 days. This is joke and likely to make more people mad than glad!"

Why Say Same day Pick up

"I ordered on line on 9/20 for same day pick up (money already taken from bank account). Today is 9/22 and I still haven't been able to pick up my order. I would cancel however the last time I cancelled an order it was the worst experience to get them to refund my money. With that said why say same day pick up is available if it's not the case. "

2017-09-22

If you're reading this, go with Amazon (save loads of time and money)

"We have a newborn and needed diapers and a few bins for storage. Ordered online and went to pickup. Turned out, they didn't have any bin sizes we ordered, but they offered to sell us ones we didn't need or want which were also missing parts. The diapers were also not what we ordered. We requested a full refund and it's been 2 weeks, several phone calls and now we actually have to go back to the store and get our money back in person.

The sales staff obviously doesn't want to be there, so no help on that end. Walmart needs to work on their recruiting, training and online service. There are just too many other options out there that meet our needs.

You have lost our business forever.

2017-09-20

25% RESTOCKING FEE!

"Ordered a bed comforter from walmart.com. They boasted their "free shipping" and pushed that I could return to walmart store if not satisfied. NOT! ~had to wait 5 weeks to return to hallmart collectibles and then they charged a 25% restocking fee + the $20 in return shipping. COST ME $73 TO RETURN!!! HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE (on hold 3 times for hours). WE WILL NOT BE ORDERING FROM WALMART.COM AGAIN!"

2017-09-19

Merchant cancelled then Walmart agent lied, no accountability

"Regarding case 170919037139

The merchant for the item I purchased through walmart.com cancelled the birthday present I purchased 5 days after order placement. After receiving a cancellation email and a lengthy phone call, the walmart.com agent committed to send a $10 electronic gift certificate to cover the additional cost of buying the same product elsewhere at a higher price with rushed delivery.

Finding the electronic gift card did not arrive a month later, I spoke to a very friendly first-line support person who connected me with a supervisor (Chandra) then a tier-2 manager (Ada), who took absolutely no accountability for their team member's previous commitment or rectifying the situation. It is appalling who little walmart cares about customers or taking accountability. I won't be purchasing the phone I was about to buy when I couldn't find the certificate. Such poor management, and I was hoping someone would be able to challenge Amazon. It certainly won't be walmart.com.

2017-09-17

Horrible Customer Servicec

"Ordered dog food 3 times and tried to order a 4th. First bag was torn, 2nd bag fine but took four days, 3rd bag took 6 days, when I tried to order again it was out of stock and has been for about 2 weeks. My dogs need this food, it is not available locally so I ordered from another source. I received my order within 36 hours so I will not order this food from Walmart again."

2017-09-17

not a very good buying experience

"not a very good buying experience "

2017-09-16

AVOID WALMART/WALMART ONLINE/WALMART MARKETPLACE

"You'd do better with eBay or Amazon, Tophatter, Wish, Ali Baba, or even Craigslist.
Shady vendors are preying on Walmart's ignorance and stupidity to conduct scams and Bait & Switch operations under the established and previously prestigious name of Walmart. And Walmart is allowing this.

My paid order was never shipped. When I contacted Walmart, they contacted the vendor. I got an email telling me my order was being shipped (a week late). Provided with a tracking number, I was informed my item shipped to some place in Kansas (I am in Nevada). Once again contacting Walmart, I then received an email from the vendor saying my order was cancelled with no explanation or apology. Walmart contacted the vendor with an 'escalation' letter, however, for no apparent reason, that representative lied to the vendor stating that I wished to cancel my order and that I requested a refund, which is simply not true. While I understand now that these vendors sell through Walmart, my credit card payment was to Walmart and not SCONTROLC. Walmart should stand behind its customers and resolve these situations instead of leaving us to fend for ourselves against these predators. As of this writing, September 2017, the situation is still unresolved.

I Used to Love Shopping on Walmart.com

"I used to love shopping on Walmart.com, especially when I received my order in just 2 days. Lately, however, their delivery service has been completely unreliable. It used to take 2 days to receive now takes 4 days or more and I order the same items consistently! Even worse, Walmart is now using a new delivery service, Lasership, and they are absolutely terrible!! Every single time my items are shipped through this company I NEVER receive my item, NEVER! When I track the order through Lasership the excuse I receive is either that the package was not receive for shipping by Walmart, even though I received a shipping confirmation from Walmart, or the package was lost in transit. Mind you, I NEVER receive notification that the package was lost. The status still shows as the package is in transit. Recently I ordered the same box of baby wipes I have ordered for over a year. Received an order confirmation, received a shipment notification for 2 day delivery. 1 week later and no package!! Call Walmart, customer service excuse, "the item was lost in transit." AGAIN, why wasn't I notified. They placed a replacement order and 3 days later the package was delivered HOWEVER I never received the package. So WHO was it delivered to??? I called Walmart yet again and received a credit. No apology - just "what would you like me to do?" What do you mean!? I would like to receive the items I pay for! This is it for me. I am NEVER ordering from Walmart again. Done!"

2017-09-15

walmart market place refund scare

"I ordered 2 items, when the arrived they were terrible. Called them and was told sorry! Can't help you, you didn't order from us. That was our Walmart marketplace. They can not do a thing for me. Great! Now I am stuck with $119 worth of crap. UPDATE.. I called back and climbed the ranks of management to Walmarts escalation team. Nia gave me a full refund and said to throw the items away. Due to the toxic smell and the staining of my clothes from coming into contact with the items I will be getting rid of them. Thank you Walmart for having an escalation manager that returned my money. Now I don't have to call the better business bureau"

Please Do Not Order On Walmart Online

" I ordered on Walmart.com for the first time and it was the worst experience ever I ordered same day pick up and I get a email stating my items were put on hold for a financial review and I called them to verify that it was me I got a response stating that they randomly selected me to get this check and it can take up to 48 hours to complete my order don't say it's same day pick up if I can't pick it up the same day I am never ever ordering off Walmart online ever again"

2017-09-12

Horrible Horrible

"I ordered pool floats online not realizing that I was not actually ordering from Walmart but some company out of San Diego. Well when I received the floats they were nothing more that the crappy pool noodle material that I paid almost $60 a piece for. ( ordered two) So I go to return my items back to Walmart where they proceeded to tell me that I had to return to the vendor because even tho I ordered off the Walmart website I didn't actually order from Walmart. So I contact the vendor to tell them I want to return the pool floats, they tell me I have to pay for the shipping and possibly a restocking fee. ARE YOU KIDDING ME! The company ended up not charging me the restocking fee but I had to pay 40 freaking dollars to ship back.. That was the minimum I could get the shipping to. So I actually paid $40 bucks for absolutely nothing to show for it. They refunded my money but Im still out the $40 for shipping. The company proceeds to tell me this isn't the first complaint about Walmart disclosure of not actually ordering from them but an outside vendor. WORST SERVICE EVER! "

2017-09-10

"I'm just curious how many lawsuits they were hit with for falsifying 2 day shipping?. They use to have a 'shipping pass' that was quickly dismantled after about 2 months and all customers were refunded who paif 50$ a year for 2 day shipping. My family was actually one of those people who paid for the 50$ shipping pass and NEVER, EVER got in withing 2 days. The shortest day we recived out delivery was literally 7 days after purchase. The same day we called to cancel the shipping pass, is the same day we got an Email saying Walmart ended shipping pass and will be refunded all participants. Utterly terrible. They tried to take on Amazon Prime, but failed to realize that Amazon started an E-commerce online store, and walmart is brick and mortatr. In other words, Walmart can never take on Amazon in terms of E-commerce and that's why they quickly dismantled "Shipping pass" Period"

2017-09-10

Shipping takes forever!!!!!

"Terrible customer service with Carlos.
Order something on Thursday they said it will be delivered by Sunday. I went over to Walmart and they said they haven't gotten it yet it might take a few more days!?!? What the heck!!!!?

Share Walmart's store rating

Walmart is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!