Stores > Walmart

Customer service: Rating 0.97/10 0.97/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 0.65/10 0.65/10
2017-02-22

Not 2 days and poor packaging and merchandise

"I ordered a Waterpick. It was shipped in a box that was much too large for the item and the box was VERY damaged. The shipping took almost a week. I will not order from Walmart again. To file the complaints I had to go to the manufacturer, not Walmart. Walmart is not involved in the merchandise.
So long Walmart....back to Amazon. Saving money isn't worth it if you have so many problems and waste so much time getting things straightened out!

This review was modified by terifrevert on February 22 2017 02:30:01 PM

2017-02-22

False 2 day shipping guarentee

"We ordered on a Sunday before 2pm that way our order would process and ship before the night was over and arrive on Tuesday. It's Wednesday and our order still has NOT shipped. We purchased 2 items online. The only reason we ordered they Walmart instead of Amazon was because one of the items wasn't on Amazon. Will NEVER make this mistake again!!! I called customer service and WOW was that a waste of time...you could barely understand anything this lady said and her reasonings were so DUMB! "

This review was modified by Chelseamarie0214 on February 22 2017 10:45:02 AM

2017-02-21

Beware of 3rd Party Sellers through Walmart.com

"I ordered a $23 ironing board cover from Walmart.com (I thought), but turned out to be a 3rd party called MWave. I did not realize I could not return the product to a Walmart store until after I had already ordered it. After 2 emails and a phone call to MWave, I finally got the required information for the return. Then, it cost me $12 to ship it back, and MWave deducted anther $3 restocking fee."

This review was modified by eckertsj on February 21 2017 08:00:09 AM

2017-02-20

Walmart.com a great wall of incompetence.

"Just stay away. They are trying to be Amazon without the logistical organization. The worst retail experience I've ever had. A clown-car of a company. Pay the extra $25 - $50 and buy the flat screen from Vizio or an authorized dealer.

Defective and broken flat screens repeatedly delivered. Repeated days with hours of useless phone support resulting in chronic misinformation from Corporate/ Escalation level 2 reps.

2 hours on the phone and their system won't let them process a refund. Clown-car.

A cancer, an albatross. Never again.

This review was modified by KaiserSousia on February 20 2017 03:00:01 PM

2017-02-18

Hung up on me twice!

"Web site showed a title that said one thing and a photo of another version of the product, so I called customer service to clarify. The woman was extremely hard to understand and quite rude when I told her about the discrepancy. Then, I got disconnected so I called back because I had another question. While waiting my turn in the queue, I was disconnected again! "

This review was modified by Mipetr on February 18 2017 12:30:01 PM

2017-02-17

False advertising and no customer service

"Paid $20 for a 13 pack of soda I couldn't find anywhere else. They shipped a different product than advertised, a common product you can buy for $2/liter. Send over 10 messages to Walmart.com and the seller and no response. This would never happen on amazaon.com"

This review was modified by Caryj1 on February 17 2017 12:15:01 PM

2017-02-16

Back to Amazon!!!

"False advertising for two day shipping! Ordered on a Saturday and received an email saying I would receive it on Wednesday. Ok great but Wednesday came and went and no package. Contacted customer service and got nowhere. Shame on Walmart.com! Terrible customer service!"

This review was modified by Slhenkel on February 16 2017 06:45:02 AM

2017-02-14

I WOULD GIVE 0 STAR, 2 Day Shipping is a LIE

"RUDE CUSTOMTER SERVICE. CANT DO 2 DAY SHIPPING. 2 Day shipping is a LIE! I would honestly order from amazon.. because they actually CANT deliver on weekends, and it keeps delay and delay my shipment. THIS IS BULL SHEET. DO NOT FALL into this trap"

This review was modified by wongtszyingg on February 14 2017 03:00:01 PM

2017-02-12

Two Day Shipping???? NOT!!!!!!!

"Being a loyal Amazon prime customer for years I thought I'd try out WalMart's new 2 day free shipping. Placing my order and making sure I had chosen everything that state "2 day shipping" I sent an order of 14 items to ship to my daughter in CA. I made sure that I placed my order before 2 PM as specified. My daughter received ONE ITEM within the 2 day shipping period. The rest came in multiple shipments on days 4 and 5 and the final item which was a duplicate of one already received is scheduled to be delivered 8 days from the day I placed my original order. The craziest part is it says its shipping from within her state of CA! Sorry Walmart, your not even in the running without the membership fee. AMAZON ROCKS!!!"

This review was modified by onlineshopperonly on February 12 2017 10:00:02 AM

2017-02-11

2 day delivery. HA!!!

"I ordered an item online from Walmart....Expecting a 2 day delivery of the item. It is now 5 days later and still no delivery. I was told to contact ”Marketplace" to obtain info on my order. I'm unable to get in touch with anyone there. My CC has already been charged but no emails received as stated for follow up tracking. It's back to Amazon for me!!!"

This review was modified by JerseyGirl48 on February 12 2017 09:30:02 AM

2017-02-08

Walmart must be on a different calendar!

"I ordered my two day delivery items on Sat. Two business day's would me delivery on Tues. My order is coming in 5 different shipments. Wed. As received pig with one shirt. According to Fed Ex the other 4 pkg's will be here Friday. That's 5 day delivery on my calendar. After waiting 8 min on chat I tried calling, disconnected first call. Second call was offered a 10% refund which is less than $5.00. I will go back to Amazon, Jet & Target!"

This review was modified by debvs on February 08 2017 09:00:02 PM

2017-02-06

Don't believe the fake two days delivery!!!

"I purchased a boxing bag for a Birthday on Sunday and it has been 4 days and still not receiving the item.
Here is the conversation.
Henny A: Thanks for chatting with Walmart.com! I’m Henny A and I’ll be assisting you today.
Henny A: Hi,
Lee: where is my item? 3041786134158. It is suppose to be 2 days delivery.
Henny A: I am sorry to know you didn't received your order today and we will hate to loose you as a costumer.
Lee: Missed Birthday gift
Lee: you will
Henny A: I will be glad to review this matter for you but first, for security purposes, can you please provide your full billing address?
Lee: you should have my account with the order number
Henny A: Ok, But I can't provide you information without the verification of the billing address on your order.
Lee: is this a fake two days delivery?

Henny A: Thanks for confirming the billing address in your account.
Henny A: I am checking the order and this item is not eligible for 2 day shipping.
Lee: how?
Lee: When I purchased it didn't said that
Lee: Well I want a full refund
Henny A: Let me inform you that your order will be fulfilled by Hayneedle, one of our marketplace partners. Items sold by marketplace sellers are not eligible for 2 days shipping.
Lee: I purchased from wlamart not hayneedle. I want a full refund
Henny A: In this case, you may send them a request to stop the shipment or provide you instructions on how to return the item.
Henny A: you can contact them through My Account by using these steps:
1.Sign in to My Account at the top right corner of any Walmart.com page
2.Find the order in question and click See Details
3.Click Contact this retailer
4.Select the reason for contact from the list, provide details, and click Send Message
5. Please, allow up to 2 business days for response.

Henny A: Ok,
Henny A: Are there any other questions I can help you with today?
Lee: LOL no wonder you cant compared to amazone. lOL
Lee: yes
Lee: How do I get this refund right away. Can yo give me the detail
Lee: what phone to call
Lee: can you give me walmart's phone to call for refund
Henny A: You may use the instructions i provided to request a refund to our Marketplace partner. But you also can call them at (866) 508-7135 .
Henny A: We are not able to process a refund on this order.
Lee: I will post this conversation on line so no one will waste their time purchase fake two days delivery. Thank you
Henny A: You 're very welcome. I am sorry that you purchased an item not eligible for 2 days shipping.
Henny A: I am going to close this chat for now. You may receive a brief email survey regarding your experience with me today, and I would appreciate your feedback. If you need any help in the future, please, do not hesitate to contact us again. Have a good one!
Henny A has disconnected.

This review was modified by 1ib2ob3peb on February 06 2017 08:30:01 PM

2017-02-06

Shipping jokers

"They say 2 day shipping until they get your money, then after you complete the process, they give you a different arrival date!!! Won't do it again. Amazon you have no worries if they break their 2 day promise in the first try with me. You always come through as you promise."

This review was modified by Nanaboop56 on February 07 2017 05:30:11 PM

2017-02-04

Walmart.com Horrible

"I oredered online a hose the store normally carries but was out of. It was ordered through a third party vendor .. turns out it eas china (not stated when ordering) china takes a long time so I waited 2 months and finally got a "just" shipped .. the just shipped remained for another month trscking number did not exist .. I wove through customer service system forced to contact the vendor who was unreachable through walmart.com. So back to customer service walmart after all they took my money .. the said they would issue a refund .. in two weeks .. a month later I contacted walmart.com .. after a long wait they asuured me I would get a refund in 2 weeks again "

This review was modified by Lordferal on February 04 2017 08:45:02 AM

2017-02-03

Walmart's new 2 day free shipping? Not as good as Amazon Prime.

"Ordered 3 identical pairs of patio cushions. Paid $99. Got only 2 pairs -- and a 3rd set that I didn't order. Filled out the customer service form on Walmart.com and submitted question -- got a return call -- no help. Walmart has now sent me 3 e-mails -- the e-mails contradict what customer service said. What a hassle to return what I didn't order before I get what I ordered -- but Walmart already took my money. What a rip-off. Foul. Foul. Consumer fraud. I WILL NEVER USE WALMART.COM again. "

This review was modified by M3K2 on February 03 2017 05:45:03 PM

Share Walmart's store rating

Walmart is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!