• Rating 0.00/10 11 reviews

Wall Street Photo is not a merchant member
    Wall Street Photo does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!
  • Wall Street Photo contact information

"This company does not exist. All products are sold and shipped from amazon. The problem is that the majority of the items sold have already been returned as being faulty and used, and resold again without being fixed, just clearing their store of unwanted junk, and there's nothing you can do about it.Filed an a to z claim against this phony store at 3 am and my claim was turned down by amazon less than an hour later. Sound a little fishy? This is what happens when a big company is owned and run by a foriegn country. If you notice, amazon takes responsibility for all the stores negative feedback, plus for a supposed mom and pop
store, they sure have a high volume of sales. This was a costly mistake for me, but more costly for amazon when I get done telling people how amazon rips them off. Don't get ripped off. DON'T SHOP ON AMAZON

modified review This review was modified by spectre12 on April 04 2014 06:35:47 PM

"yeap...i've been had too by WallStreet Photo... it's amazing this still happens with all the transparency we have today...and that Amazon wouldn't know about it in their agreement.... but ultimately we're responsible for buying I know, but to be sold a gray market product, which by the way in the Fuji x100 camera it's an letter in the serial number other then A - my product has an M, and according to Fuji USA, they have had numerous cases like mine, the sellers all know what they are buying - so when I realized that I had the 'sticky aperture' problem in the Fuji x100 that I bought a year ago, I too found that wall street photo doesn't exist, no website, google doesn't find them, nothing BUT they are still listed in Amazon //WTF.... so they exist somewhere, right ? I just can't tolerate scams like this / very disturbing and the repair on a camera like this is $650 which is almost what it's selling for used by itself, no accessories. now i know why I always buy my camera equipment from the real people, B&H."

"DO NOT SHOP ON AMAZON: WALL STREET PHOTO ..... its a scam!"

" I bought a $400 lens on June 6 from this vendor via Amazon.com and took it on vacation on July 16. The lens started sticking and the next day a screw fell out of the lens! I emailed them since there was no other contact and they told me since it was 14 days past the purchase they could not help me and I should send it to Canon. I wrote a bad review on them on the site and they called me. They said if I took the bad review down they would replace the lens so I did. They received the lens on August 17 (yeah it took a while to get them to respond) from me. I filed a complaint with Amazon on Sept 1st since I hadn't received any response and they sent me my same lens back to me on Sept 8th. They are liars since they would not even respond or fulfill what they had promised. I would never do business with them again and will write every review I can to get the word out about them."

"Stay away. Stay very far away. This store is run by crooks, staffed by crooks and they have been crooks for 40 years. Amazing!"

"Bought a camera (pentax istDL) from Wall Street Photo on Amazon because it was $30 cheaper than a local vendor. When I received it, it did not work...I hate it that they had no phone # to contact them. I took the camera to our local store to verify that it was indeed a problem with the camera and they confirmed it. I have no address to send it back to Wall Street Photo and they have no phone # to contact them and they have not answered my e-mail. I will give them another day to respond to my e-mail but I am going to put my payment to them in dispute and refuse payment. I will be happy to return their product when they contact me. I will never purchase from them again...someone without a phone or good customer service is NOT someone that I want to do business with! I will update this review if they come through but in the meantime, I am NOT happy with their product or service!"

"I found the company while shopping on Amazon. Whenever I find a third-party selling on Amazon, I check on them. The website doesn't provide a phone number or a physical address. That is a big warning sign to me. "

modified review This review was modified by GaryG7 on November 15 2010 06:04:46 PM

"Purchased a Polaroid Camcorder thru Amazon.com and Wall Street Photo was the vendor. Received the Camera on July 17th, it would not work, it was defective. I contacted Wall Street Photo and they said to return it. I did and never heard back from them. I had to contact them 3 weeks later and asked for the status. They never answered me, so I had to contact Amazon and ask for my refund. Amazon stated that Wall Street said this camera was not bought from them and they were going to return it to me. They never returned the camera and Amazon will not do anything about it either - so much for Amazon's A-Z guarantee. Wall street Photo are a bunch of crooks who sell you junk and then don't stand behind their products. I strongly urge everyone to NOT buy from this vendor, they do not stand behind anything that they sell to you. Go to their web site - they have no phone number, no mailing address and the only email they list, you can't get an answer from them."

modified review This review was modified by Renshu on August 18 2010 03:18:18 AM

"I bought a Fuji Fine Pix camera and the second time I used it, the screen was full of a pink color. I returned it and another 6 weeks went by and when I got it back it worked the first time I used it and then the blurry pink returned. I have contacted the company and they have not replied. I would never order from them."

"This seller scammed me. Ordered a new camera, received an open box return, with fingerprints on screen, crumpled internal packaging, and missing the bubble wrap around the camera body that is standard for this item (this is the second of these cameras that I have purchased). Seller refused to communicate by phone despite six requests for a contact number. Seller takes forever to respond to email, and then responds only with short, curt messages that fail to address to the substance of the matter, rendering it impossible to communicate. Seller refused to accept full return, citing its 20% "restocking fee." Seller refused to waive the fee even though the open box camera was simply not the new camera that I agreed to purchase. Seller refused to acknowledge that its ridiculous return policy simply does not apply where it sells an item that is not the item that the customer agreed to purchase. Seller's website advertises its CEO's email address, inviting customers to email him if they have any problems. The email address is dead, and email messages bounce back as non-deliverable. This is a sham operation."

"I purchased a Panasonic Pro AG-HPX170 Digital Video Recorder from Wall Street Photo via Amazon.com.

When I attempted to register the camcorder, I was told that I had purchased an unauthorized item from an unauthorized vendor, and that the warranty was void.

The vendor explained some interesting details regarding camera sales. We will see where this transaction leads.

modified review This review was modified by mrmaps7 on November 02 2009 02:43:59 PM