WallMonkeys Reviews - wallmonkeys.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 10.00/10 2 reviews

WallMonkeys is not a merchant member
WallMonkeys does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!

"My Wallmonkey arrived quickly and I loved the packaging. They really make sure the decal is safe in the mail. I ordered a blue dinosaur for my son's room and we love it. It was easy to apply. We removed it once just to see if it would come off. It didn't leave any residue on the wall or remove the paint! I'll be getting more Wallmonkeys soon. "

"I ordered my wall decals by using their website receiving them in just a few days. There are so many stickers and decals to choose from you could look for hours if you wanted. I would highly recommend this website."

modified review This review was modified by sunflower0114 on December 27 2010 07:33:58 PM