WalgreensCoupons

Product & services pricing Rating 1.67/10 1.67/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 0.50/10 0.50/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 1.25/10 1.25/10

"North Fort Myers, FL store #7465
I have never been so insulted by a Pharmacist (Duc V ) in all my life. Today this man flat out stated that "it looks like you are pharmacy shopping" right to my face! The fact was that this pharmacy was out of my medication and another Walgreen's near me had closed and I have had to fill my medication's at other locations.
This man needs to work on his tact and personal skills, what kind of professional would make such a comment to a sick patient? After being berated by this man I was so upset I had to be treated by my doctor because of by blood pressure was so high. I am a woman in her 70's with many health issues and do not need to be accused of such things.
I have been with Walgreen's for many years but I will never return for anything let alone a prescription. Not only myself but my family is irate and will no longer be associated with a company that employs unprofessional and offending people.

"Sorry to be the bearer of bad news but I just had the worst experience ever at the Walgreens located at 379 Myrtle Ave in Brooklyn. My boyfriend and I walked in the store around 7:30 pm today. After being in the store no more than 2 minutes a cashier made an announce for security to walk the floor; At first I thought nothing of the announcement because security secures and surveys the premises for potential questionable activity, granted. However, the security guard (Kalorda/Calorda) on duty walked straight out of the back room and stood directly in front of my boyfriend and I and stood there and gawked at us for about 4/5 minutes instead of walking the floor securing things. At that time I became so frustrated. In all of my 28 years on this earth I have never been outright, disrespectfully racially profiled by another black person and it felt degrading and humiliating. I am not sure of the skin color or dress code requirements to shop in this store but if this is just a sliver of the attitude instilled in the employees of Walgreens I want no part in it. I love to spend money but more so I love to share my personal experiences with others in hope that we find some solidarity in fighting for equality for ALL. Needless to say DO NOT SHOP at this location because the employees there are RACIST. And as a young black woman currently pursuing a degree in Business Management and Operations I hope to make a difference for all who are discriminated against through and by big business. ?#?IHAVEADREAM? ?#?MLKjr? ?#?BLACKWHITE? ?#?GAYSTRAIGHT? ?#?FATORNOT?"

modified review This review was modified by MaShar on June 06 2014 06:19:37 PM

"The package for my order was sent back to shipper right away as the address is missing suite number. I had that problem before when using Paypal to checkout with other online merchant. But the other store tried to reach me to get correct suite number while Walgreens did not. I called the customer service line on the same date that the package was failed to deliver. The representative only said they can reship, which I am ok but the attitude was not very pleasant when I asked her the same question to make sure I understand correctly.

Then my replacement package got lost which I found that most likely the FedEx delivered to wrong person. I chose to send email as I did not have very good experience with phone calls. However, the answer was very short, stating they are not able to reship again as the tracking shows the package is delivered. The person suggested me to locate the package in the building. I replied the email asking if they can reach out to FedEx to find the package, I haven't had any reply.

At the end, I reached out to FedEx and ask them to help me find my package, and a couple days later, they told me it seems the driver delivered the package to the incorrect address and they will try to retrieve the package. I am not sure how it gonna end since Walgreens did not reach out to them, I paid $69 for my merchandise and I am still not sure if I am going to have it or not. NOT RECOMMEND BUYING FROM WALGREENS as when you have issue with your online order, the customer service is not helpful. Good luck with your online order if you order from Walgreens

modified review This review was modified by cclove82 on May 27 2014 08:09:13 PM

"I went to Walgreens in North Bergen NJ today to fill my pain prescription because my regular pharmacy was out. The pharmacist asked for my ID and insurance card, asked me several questions about allergies, have I taken this before, etc, then said he'd have to check his stock "and a couple other things". He took my ID with him. After 5-10 minutes he returned and said he couldn't fill the prescription because I've been using the same one for more than 6 months and that it's "his policy" to not fill it because there are other, single dose alternatives. I asked him how the ptb could possibly know more than my doctor, who has been treating me for over 12 years, to which he replied that this is their policy and that other drug stores might fill it, but not theirs. Very upset. How can anyone decide for me what my pain level is? I've never doctor shopped, never gone to multiple pharmacies for more than one prescription and have a single doctor who provides the same prescription every 4-6 weeks, depending on how often I need to control my pain. I told the pharmacist that they have lost a long term customer and I left. Terrible policy that makes someone who is in pain feel very insulted, small and insignificant."

modified review This review was modified by Veramad on April 15 2014 03:00:14 PM

"Walgreens is not the place to purchase electronic cigarettes. I purchased one and when I got it home the charger did not work. I took it back for an exchange and it took the manager a long time to get to the register only to inform me that she was not going to exchange the thing. She informed me that there was an 800# on the package and to call them. She was also rude. They will not get my business anymore!"

zeta's Avatar
Arizona, US

"Ordered Jan 29th
Shipped 1/31 from CA
Delivered on 2/3 in AZ

The shipping timeframe is good. The items were delivered well and correctly. I'm not planning on returning the items. My order experience was excellent.

"I purchased several "Sale" items at a Walgreens in Marietta, GA. Normally, I am very happy with the customer service, prices and sales. On this particular date, there were huge banners showing sales prices and savings. But, when I went to check-out, several items were no longer on sale and the cashier had no interest in making sure I got the items for the sales price.

I ended up returning over 3/4 of the items I purchased, due to the lack of organization, knowledge and customer service. It goes to show you that customer service can go a long way.

"This is not about a particular store it is about the rewards policy and getting gift cards for transferred prescriptions.

I had 2 prescriptions transferred and when I asked about the gift cards they said I was not eligible because I had a medicare part d prescription plan. No where on the poster inside their store did it indicate this or that there were any exclusions.

The same with the rewards of 500 points with each filled prescription though I could not find anything online indicating this.

I do not see why this makes a difference and could not get an answer from the pharmacy associate.

I am on a fixed income and anything I can get along the way to help me financially is very much needed.

I am not going to say I will never get a prescription filled but I will say the reason I changed is because the pharmacy I was going to did not have drive thru service.

I will say this though I will strictly use Walgreens for my pharmacy needs only (drive thru where I do not have to walk clear through the store). I will buy nothing else at the store. Even if I have to make another trip somewhere else to get OTC medications and such I will do so.

It seems that the senior citizen is getting the shaft on a lot of things. I may get my prescriptions with you but that is all the business I will do with you all.

I sent an email from Walgreens web site stating these facts but have not heard from them yet.

modified review This review was modified by KittyJoan on January 10 2014 12:33:52 PM

"bought photo cards, they looked like my 3 year old made them, then after wasting over an hour of my time they said that is all they can do."

modified review This review was modified by ddring on November 20 2013 08:11:21 AM

"Muy malo el servicio que tiene la farmacia del Walgreens localizado en 16690 SW 88 ST Miami Fl 33196, la empleada llamada Ailin no solo no tiene idea de servicio al cliente tampoco sabe como llenar las formas requeridas por los seguros para cobrar las recetas, y su falta de conocimiento la disfrasa haciendo creer al cliente que es culpa del seguro.
Ayer nos tuvo mas de dos horas esperando por una informacion que estaba en la tarjeta.

Recomiendo usar a Publix tienen mucho mejor servicio y profecionalismo, dos cosas que desconocen las dos empleadas de ese Walgreens.

modified review This review was modified by Yolres on September 19 2013 01:55:31 PM

"I seen all the Walgreen reviews. I as well had a recent issue. I been buying Ritalin from them. I brought in a new script. came to get the script and the price went from aprox 40 dollars to a whapping seventy six dollars. the attendant stated do you want it or not. I felt I had to take the script because I did not have the time to get the original script back. My reason for the quick purchase was I did not want to hold up a long line. I also did not have the time to process the return of the original script. Also they never have sale items in stock.

I reported the issue to the better business bureau. Walgreen's corporate put the pressure on a staff pharmacist to help fix the issue. Walgreens corporate had no concern for me and used its pharmacy staff to through under a bus. I never received an explanation form Walgreens corporate except for the pharmacy staff telling me that corporate is putting pressure on them to say "oops".

"Placed an order with expedited shipping 1-2 days. It has been 3 and the order is still not processed. Didn't know it took so long to process a 1 item order. Pathetic Walgreens!"

modified review This review was modified by Figure-It-Out on August 08 2013 03:11:50 PM

Georgia, USA

"Walgreens in Rome, GA completely ruined 2 rolls of film I left with them to be developed. There is no way to replace photos taken across the country of people who will not be together again. "

"Mike was excellent. I was short like a dollar and change and Mike paid out of his pocket my balance! Thanks Mike! Excellent customer service! Thanks Mike. I so didn't expect him to do that! I love Mike! He is so nice!"

modified review This review was modified by blanchette.maureen on July 14 2013 06:14:54 PM

"Do not use there online store it is a horrible experience. Placed and order for an item showing instock but it never shipped and they gave me nothing but issues canceling the order."

modified review This review was modified by dsenier on May 10 2013 05:22:06 AM

Walgreens is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Walgreens is not a merchant member
Walgreens does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!