Stores > Walgreens
  • Walgreens

Product & services pricing Rating 0.63/10 0.63/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 0.63/10 0.63/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 0.83/10 0.83/10
Voice your opinion! Review Walgreens by clicking a star below.
2017-06-22

Rude pharmacist

"Went to the drive through on 85th and Edinburgh pkwy in Bk, MN. And I told the guy up front I have new ins. So I'm new to these new cards. I Showed him two cards forgetting about the third one. And he was so rude and snappy about the fact that the first card I showed him was only for medical coverage. Went through a long rule description. That was so unnecessary. Very loud and talking over me. As I remembered the third card. Trying to show him. He's walking away from the intercom. Saying, so is their anything else I can help you with, like he was putting it back. So I yelled and said " HERE'S THE OTHER CARD I WAS TRYING TO SHOW YOU". He open the drawer. Then put the mic on mute. Looked back at the other pharmacist and laughed. I've been here before and never had this problem. I even had my dog with and he didn't even offer him a treat like the others do. I'm highly disappointed. And will be going somewhere else. I left didn't get my prescription.

2017-05-29

Don't transfer your prescriptions

"I went to refill my prescriptions online, it gave the offer to ship to home. I chose the option and found out it was nothing but trouble. Keep in mind I did the refills with a week to spare (insurance rules), it asks for debit or charge card information so I called and asked since I don't have copays. I was told that was standard not to worry. After a week went by I called to see why there wasn't a order number yet. I was told your first order online has to be done on the phone, so the women called in and had it all setup. After a few days I see Walgreens charged my debit for $200 and called to find out why. They took it upon themselves to change my insurance information to one I had cancelled a month prior with big copays. I no longer use this insurance. The tell me the company I do have is not covered by Walgreens. I told them I was refusing the shipment when I got it and was harassed horribly for a week that I was not allowed to do that. I then decided to pay $11 to send it back with tracking (all unopened placed in priority envelope) I then got a call from Walgreens being told now I was out of medication and $$ because they weren't going to refund me. This is when I had to call my ex-insurance company after seeing they were charged close to $2000 for the medication. She then called Walgreens with my ticket number and after an hour I was told they would refuse my package and send me a mailing label to ship back. (WHY)?
Anyway after a month I finally received my refund but lost 5 refills on all 4 scripts. When the Walgreens store offered to call my Doctor I then said without hesitation that I would call my Doctor and have my prescriptions called into Walmart!
Don't use this service unless you find out prior to refills that they accept your insurance, or you'll find you'll be charged. For most that could mean bounced payments!

2017-05-10

Run to different store!!

"Contacts ordered 4/25. Shipped to wrong address. 5/8 they were sending them overnight to my home. 5/9 no contacts. 5/10 I called and was first told by Jeremy that they were shipped to wrong address again, then told that they were delivered on 5/10 via USPS that morning, then told that they were never shipped because my script had expired. Spent 3 phone calls, 25, 29, and 35 minutes on the phone and STILL have no contacts. Walgreens does over $1,000 a month for me on prescriptions. No confidence in them now. I think they lost my contact business, my prescription business and my store business. Bye Bye Felicia!!

2017-05-04

Ripped off

"My Community Walgreen's located at 901 S Rancho Dr Las Vegas NV filled a prescription for my anxiety medication and shorted me half of my pills. When I called them and told them this I was put on hold so Susan could go and do a pill count. I was then told that they were short pills and there was no way they miscounted. I was then told that something must have happened to them between there and my home. Insinuated that my 68 yr husband tampered with my meds. NO. Somebody in that store miscounted or read the prescription wrong. This is bull. I called the district manager and nothing for over a week now. I will get my missing pills one way or another. I have calls in to the media outlets here and I called my attorney as well."

2017-04-04

A Company that Cares About Customer Satisfaction!

"I saw something in Walgreens' Ad. I went to their website to print off an online only coupon. After quite a bit of trouble linking the coupon to my Rewards Card, I went to the store. The cashier was friendly and understood my problem. The coupon failed to come up when I swiped my card. I explained the ad, and he immediately changed the price to reflect what I showed him and had explained what had happened. I expected him to say like 99% of the other stores do: "Sorry I can't help you, that's just the way it is!" But he was understanding and never became rude or anything. Way to go Walgreens!"

2017-03-24

Service was very good BUT

"Walgreen's management must have been loopy or way out to lunch when the sweepstakes survey was developed/approved, whatever. Must be designed to have people not finish it, complete joke. Way TOO long. Dummies for management and really poor survey strategy. Shorten the damn thing by 50 questions"

2017-03-13

Freaking Thieves

"Freaking Thieves. Paid $17.47 on 1/26/2017/ Called to collect refill of same at $113. That is 870% increase for generic sold at CVS for $19.22 and $13.95 at HealthWarehouse."

2016-12-18

955 N State Street, Jackson MS Walgreens Pharmacy ****

"Had an emergency after 2 days post op while visiting Jackson MS. 24 hr Dr called in RX. Walgreens Pharmacy clerk said rx was in Birmingham AL, we said no, she checked again & said oh wait that was in September then she said we did not have a rx, we told her the time & name of the Dr who called it in. SHE VERY RUDELY said well, we didn't get it. We had given her my info several times and the rx that he had called in. She threw up her hands and said we don't have it.. So rude. My Daughter checked with the Dr & he said yes it was called in to that Walgreens. My daughter called & talked to the pharmacist and she said they had the rx. She apologized and said the Dr failed to give them my dob which of course he did not forget... They had my name & dob... Terrible service and extremely rude. "

2016-11-30

Horrible Pharmacy

"The Pharmacy at store 4518 is terrible. They are short staffed and rude. Do yourself a favor and find a different pharmacy."

2016-08-26

Horrible experience with online pharmacy at walgreens

"I would love to give (-)5 starts to them. Never had this kind of horrible experience with pharmacy's service, they made mistakes on my order, but never feel sorry for that, I have to call them again and again to try to find a way to solve it by myself, and they sounds so impatient and careless. what's a group of sick people, will NEVER NEVER NEVER go back to them again, save money, save time, save your life! "

2016-06-17

Refused to fill Epilepsy drug!

"My son has Epilepsy and went in to pick up his medication. He didn't have any refills, so was given an emergency supply and was told they would call his Dr to get a refill. He went back in to pick it up and was told the Dr declined the refill. He tried to reason with them saying he could have a seizure and die....the response, "you don't die from seizures and to go to the emergency room if he was worried." He was refused his medication. I spent the night up waiting to see if he was going to have a seizure in his sleep. The next morning I called his physician and she advised they would "NEVER" refuse this type of medication and never received any request for a refill. I called Walgreens with what I had found out and asked them to send it to the other Walgreens and would pick it up there, as I did not want to go back into the store with how mortified I was and how scared the previous evening had been for myself and my son. I went into the other Frisco store and advised who I was. I was confronted by the pharmacy technician who very arrogantly advised in a very loud voice," I TOLD THEM YOU COULD NOT PICK THIS UP for 2 HOURS BECAUSE WE ARE BUSY!!!" I immediately got a manager who then told her to get it filled now! She again pushed back and made a scene in the store....much to my surprise this woman walked right over the store manager and the pharmacist. I ran out of patience and made it clear they would be filling the medicaiton and that my son would meet me here to take it as to avoid more lost time that could put him at more risk. I have put in calls to both stores with no response. I called the corporate office...no concern and no callback. I am now a CVS customer and they filled all my prescriptions on a timely and friendly way............... and will never use Walgreens again. They just plain **** at customer service and corporate does not appear to care. Shame on them and thank the Lord my son did not have a seizure or it would have been a much different conversation. Do not use them.....they don't care and the box store ..........don't care ...................demeanor of their employees is beyond words wrong. It appears from the other reviews I am not alone....Walgreens does not worry however, they know enough will stay that they don't care."

2016-06-11

Horrible customer service at Walgreens #06862 : 632 Hoboken Road, Carlstadt, NJ 07072

"Totally unprofessional and arrogant approach with customer. I have faxed over the prescription from Doc's office, half hour past went to pick up the prescription. It was not ready by that time instead pharmacist claimed that they didn't receive the fax! Waiting time was another half hour, finally when get there to collect the medicine (Bromfed), CSR (Jemiah)mentioned that it is not covered by insurance, I asked him to call the doctor office to ask for generic brand which is covered by insurance, CSR (Jemiah) irresponsibly said that it might be too late to call doc's office, I insist him to call the doc's office as they have flexible hour and they are in the office, but CSR (Jemiah) ignored request and continued taking other customer for next half hour. I got the picture of substitute medicine(Wal-Tap Elixir) from my home, which I showed to Manager(Brittney) she said that is substitute to Diamtapp (wrong information provided). Finally I called the Doctor office to get the name of generic medicine, doctor prescribe Wal-Tap Elixir! For this whole situation it took more than one hour and I explained the situation to Britney, I asked who is responsible to call doctor office and help the patient, she was not taking the responsibility neither she was apologizing for her mistake and CSR (jemiah)'s mistake to ignore to call the doctor's office and help patient, instead she was so arrogant and disrespectful to customer. Britney and Jemiah did not take any responsibility of mistake and ignorance to patience health time and stress but they were rude. In my opinion, she is not fit or qualify for the job, she should not behave disrespectfully to customer. she doesn't even have proper knowledge about medicines, she is not fit for job, she must apologize or go from this location. Friends, please go to nearest CVS pharmacy (half block away) but do not go to this unprofessional branch is you expect to have best customer service and professional staff."

2016-05-18

Monsieur WONDABA

" Thank you for the easy shopping on line . Brought a KARMAN wheelchair ergo flight .Very please . the price was right and the delivery to my home was a piece of cake. Will recommend to do the shopping on line no cuss no fuss , Happy Acustomer . GREAT Monsieur WONDAB "

2016-03-10

Horrid

"This local Walgreens is a mess. Disorganized, poorly trained staff and dirty. People hanging out by counter chatting with front end staff. Picking up medicine three days after request and being told “it was put back already”. Always having to wait. Frustrating, until I took my money elsewhere."

2016-03-04

False advertisement on refund policy

"There is no restrictions on Walgreen's policy that prohibits you from returning cigarettes ,un opened with original receipt , in 30.days , I'm dissatisfied with that , yesterday the 3rd of March I go into the store I bought the cigarettes from with my receipt bought on Feb5,2016 30 days is still March 5 ,2016 , and manager Denise from Walgreen's on Fredrickburg rd in San Antonio TX 78201 , said no she wouldn't because of her 17 yrs in the pharmacy business that she wouldn't , assuming I must be on drugs or something , do they realize if she thinks of all her customers like that , she should loose her job , I did make a complaint to Walgreen's , with no policy on there web or books , they should at least give me a Walgreen's gift card for the amount or my refund , I've worked in retail and on my receipt it has also a refund value , and if it wasn't returnable , it would say no return on item .. it's messed up "

Share Walgreens's store rating

Walgreens is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Walgreens is not a merchant member
Walgreens does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!