Wahoo Computers Reviews - wahoocomputers.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 1.88/10 4 reviews

Wahoo Computers is not a merchant member
Wahoo Computers does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!

"Let me tell you of my horrible experience. A few years back I won one case off an ebay auction he had and ordered another case from them (the Stratagem) with paint designs and all. He charged me over $3,800.00 for the cases, with the extra fans, water cooled (which he did not even assemble), plexi glass that popped out durring shipping and got scratched. He showed me sketches of the designs, and he would never get back to me with my emails or phone calls and ALWAYS lied about shipping it. After two months I mailed back the one I originally one from ebay (as it had many problems) and also took the refund for the other one that took 8 months and still never had it completed. He is a crook and I hope is one day arrested for his disingenous business practices.

DO NOT do business with him. Be forewarned.

"I have orderd a custom case similiar to the previous buyer. I did not even bother checking here, they seemed well established and professional. Looking back, i have just gotten run arounds from Mark Knoch. 10 Months now and after a the bout of emails and no response, I have pretty much assume I just got taken for a ride. Looking at legal action so they do not do this to anyone else. Good to have all your emails and Paypal transactions recorded.

PS: All their phones have been disconnected.

Rating 8/104/5

"Wahoo was moving at the time of my last purchase and refunded my money promptly and offered me a discount on my next order. Satisfied with their honesty and willingness to help!"

modified review This review was modified by SeanOMatic on November 10 2004 08:19:06 PM

"I ordered a completely custom case from Wahoo on 12/23/03 yes that's right 2003. It has been almost 9 months .. I still don't have everything that I need.

Numerous delays, unresponsive and in all honesty not someone to do business with. Stay away from these guys. They just take the money and run.