Stores > WWE Shop

Product & services pricing Rating 3.75/10 3.75/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
Voice your opinion! Review WWE Shop by clicking a star below.
2017-10-12

Don't preorder with paypal

"I preordered wwe2k18 in July and it came out in October . When I didn't get an email saying my item shipped I called them for them to say my payment did not go through. I found out that even though wwe lets you pay with paypal that transition expires in 30 days if the money is take out in that time ;so me preordering something months before it came out to get it a few days early was a complete fail. Wwe doesn't go to charge your card until the item ships so I don't get my stuff- never ordering again "

2017-09-27

Mixed experiences

"Ordered multiple shirts before they were with borderfree and the experiences were positive and they shipped them fast. When they switched to borderfree, i bought two shirts when they had a promotion going on to get the 2nd shirt for $1 and 2 months later they sent me a message saying my order was cancelled with no explanation given. I checked the same shirts and lo and behold they were in stock yet they didn't even ship it. Took another week after the 2 months to get my money refunded from them."

2016-12-31

PLEASE DONT BUY ANYTHING FROM THEM !

"I ordered about 500$ worth of merchandise during the black friday sales and only 2 shirts arrived. The remaining 90% is still missing ! I dont know what the hell to do , i have written to their CS team about 20 times now. They have notg replied me for 2-3 weeks. The last time they told they would get the shipping agency to update the tracker and get back to me but they havent done anything. I dont know what the **** Im going to do as they have billed my credit card 500 dollars and god knows if im ever going to receive anything as it has been over a month. I just wish they would get back to me and just update the freaking tracker so we could see where the hell the package is ! "

2016-12-20

Worst online purchase ever made

"Many mails to what they call "Customer Service" only to get useless answers. Never again!"

2016-08-01

I GOT 2 WORDS FOR YA!

"been a fan of DX sence the orignal and been looking for this shirt!
the front logo is smaller then the orignal but thats ok

and if your not down with my review!

READ THE BACK OF THE SHIRT!

2016-04-18

Crap service

"I brought shirts from wweshop.com two weeks ago and i only recieved one and now when i check on their website it says my order is cancelled but i didnt get any refund and ive got no response from the emails i send

Poor customer service not only will not order again with wweshop.com i will be tellijg everynwrestling fan imknow not either

2015-04-10

"I will never order anything from WWE shop again . My mother spent $80 on merchandise from WWE shop . Money she works very hard for . It has been four weeks since she has purchased the merchandise for me . Nothing except the necklace has arrived . NOTHING ELSE . We called one week after I purchased my order . They said it was going to take one more week to arrive . FOUR WEEKS AND NOTHING . My mother called a few days ago supposably it arrived but I never got anything . This is ridiculous not even my IPhone 6 took this long to ship . "

2014-11-06

"wweshop is the best then set only shop it didn't take 7 to 10 business days it usual took like 4 to 7 business for my order been with the wweshop for about a year the service and clothes are well price and the stuff i want from them i get how it is no missing much whatsoever and i love the shop because u pick what u want then done and simple as 123 and also it so good but the money is to expensive but overall its really god service for online shopping "

2014-08-29

"Absolutely awful service. "

2013-12-18

"The worst customer service ever. I ordered a replica belt on 12/2, received an email that it shipped on 12/9, with tracking number for fed ex. checked fed ex and they found no shipment to me anywhere. Called WWE shop and they said to call back on Mon if not in. Called Mon and they put me on express with a supervisor to check the warehouse and I would receive a response in 24 to 48 hours. Called today after 48 hours and got Gabriel who said he would expedite it to a supervisor and I would have a response in 48 hours. I said we already did that and it was time to do something else. Fed ex didnt have the shipment, never had the shipment, is the warehouse full of crooks who are stealing merchandise. He said he couldnt find the name of the original supervisor and his only option was to expedite it to a supervisor. What do you do with this round robin they play??? I told him they had the worst customer service of anyone I had ever dealt with and he told me he was sorry I felt that way. Nothing fased him, he didnt care one way ot the other. I feel certain that he trashed my inquiry and no one is doing anything about this. Meantime I paid for this on 12/2 and still dont have the merchandise or any way of knowing if I will ever get the merchandise."

2012-12-21

"Ordered my son a Replica belt from website, paid extra so the name plate would be separate (so if belt was messed up) it would be returnable. They make you call after online order after a hour to talk to someone to get the name. While if you order a engraved non-returnable belt you can type in the name online ?
Call to talk to the phone representative and he is clueless to the belts and says sorry you cant engrave belts ? What ? Finally get him to take the name down, and he sends out my order with a blank name tag. Call when I get the order they mail me another name plate. Take the plastic plate off the front and and the wholes are different sizes ? Call to talk to them, need a supervisor but they are not answering the phone after four phone tries. Instead, call a fifth time and wait 30 minutes to be told sorry we screwed up your order and nothing we can do for you in time for Christmas (mine you I ordered back on December 6th) so send it back for a refund. Wow. Way to make me run through hoops for absolutely nothing but a secrewed up order from the beginning. Sad but if you order the same belts from other sites they include a bag to protect the belt for the same price. Way to screw over your fans WWE Shop !

2012-12-20

"By far worst customer service online. Ordered a pair of sweatpants on 12/14/12. Received order confirmation. On 12/20/11 got an auto reply saying order was canceled due to no longer available. Called and got put on hold 15 Minutes. Spoke with a customer service representative. She was clueless. Waited another 15 minutes for a supervisor. No supervisor was available. The customer service representative took my phone number it said someone would call me within 1 to 2 business days. Second time this has happened to me with WWE shop.com"

2012-07-17

"Terrible experience with order from Australia. Due to incorrect mailing label on boxes (i.e my name replacing first 3 lines of address), 3 orders were undeliverable and even though Customer Service assisted with replacement orders, some merchandise was unreplaceable.
Feeling satisfied we had found a work-around for the mailing label issue, placed another order which was shipped 3 July and as of 17 July has disappeared. DHL HO insist it was mailed to Australia, DHL Aust & Aust Post claim it is still in US and WWE Shop dont answer my emails.
Very very disappointing when items are for my kids.

2012-06-19

"OMG was what I said when I received my order and opened it up. First of all they advertised a 20% coupon on $50 spent and over, it didn't work, second I paid $10 shipping which was shipped usps one week later, when I finally received and opened my box my tee shirts were just packed in not in any plastic bag no tags attached and padded with brown paper. OMG this is so embaracing on behalf of the WWE company they sell their product with no class, the tee shirts are way over priced for the cheap quality and packaging they are. I will never again nor will i ever recommend anyone to shop WWEShop.com worst ever experience and quality ever."

2012-05-10

"I paid extra money for speedy shipping fee with dhl at www.officialwwe.com,good experience."

Share WWE Shop's store rating

WWE Shop is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

WWE Shop is not a merchant member
WWE Shop does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!