"I write this review for WSdeal that is wholesale site of focalprice. I order some things from them, they come after month and more and some product are not delivered at all, some off them are not complete or not as the described in sellers product site, and the product that are delivered and complete are poor quality.
They refund me money for product that they didn't deliver because they are out of stock but after I post request, they should do that right away when they ship goods, not keeping my money for goods that they can't deliver and refund it to me after more than a month, I could order that items anywhere not wait one month so they can tell me it's OUT OF STOCK.

"I've been ordering from wsdeal for a year or so now. Here is what I've come across. "

modified review This review was modified by gobbo on May 19 2011 09:04:08 PM

"In one sentence: WSDEAL is just great!
I ordered 15 iphone earphones and they got shipped 4 days after I made the order (checked at HongKong post tracking). So the shipping is fast and the products are very cheap if you buy them in lage numbers. Note: WS DEAL is part of focalprice.com but WS DEAL is cheap for large orders and FocalPrice is cheap for small orders.

"Over the past 2 months I have placed orders to the value of about USD9600 with WSdeal.com.

I am over the moon with their service, quality of products, good communications, VERY good prices, very fair shipping costs and fast dispatch of orders.

For a number of my orders, I've asked them to source products for me, which they did.

You can't go wrong ordering from them - Julie gives excellent customer service.

WSdeal.com is my preferred supplier in China - try them, you won't be disappointed.

Anne-Marie

"Very good store. A lot of products and prices are not great. Sellers are very attentive and polite, you can discuss any details. I came to order, which was a problem with the product - no problem traded for another. This is the best shop, where such an attitude a good attitude towards customers.

in Russian language.
Очень хороший магазин. Много товаров и не большие цены. Продавцы очень внимательные и вежливые, можно обсудить любые детали. Мне пришел заказ, где были неполадки с товаром - без проблем обменял на новый. Это лучший магазин, где такое отношение хорошее отношение к клиентам.

"Im very happy to deal with them, they always reply emails same or next day, you can talk directly and ask what you need, very good customer service, fast shipping. In one word, the best wholesale website that I know :-)"

"Always excellent in service, I can say that they are one of the best and reliable sellers that you can trade with! Although there are many red tapes tat they have, but I guess this is the only way to prove that they are genuine and sincere sellers!"

WSdeal.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

WSdeal.com is not a merchant member
WSdeal.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!