• Rating 0.00/10 1 reviews

WHOLESALE7 is not a merchant member
    WHOLESALE7 does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!
  • WHOLESALE7 contact information

"I ordered 16 items from Wholesale7.net, 9 of which of which were messed up. 3 items were outright missing. 1 had a seam tear. 1 shirt was of the wrong color. 1 shirt was of the wrong size (could barely fit my wife even). 3 were obvious knockoffs that didn't look at all like the pictures online (missing materials, different designs, missing/moved features, etc.).

When I tried to resolve these issues the merchant tried to claim DHL shipping was at fault for every error. Total nonsense; the package had arrived intact so even the tear being DHL's fault was disputable.

I asked to be refunded for these 9 items. Instead they demanded that I return ALL the items for a full refund. Ridiculous for 2 reasons and they knew it! I'd already given 2 of the shirts--that were fine--away to friends and the cost of return shipping to China would have been around 2/3 the cost of the order. Essentially, I would pay a lot of money to end up with nothing.

I tried disputing this with Paypal but that was a total joke. They told me over the phone that if the merchant ignored them their hands were tied. On a positive note although the merchant dropped the ball Paypal was nice enough to refund me for the 3 missing items themselves. So Kudos to Paypal!

modified review This review was modified by Gumpngreen on June 18 2012 06:26:01 AM