WHOLESALE7 Reviews - wholesale7.net Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 0.00/10 1 reviews

WHOLESALE7 is not a merchant member
WHOLESALE7 does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!

"I ordered 16 items from Wholesale7.net, 9 of which of which were messed up. 3 items were outright missing. 1 had a seam tear. 1 shirt was of the wrong color. 1 shirt was of the wrong size (could barely fit my wife even). 3 were obvious knockoffs that didn't look at all like the pictures online (missing materials, different designs, missing/moved features, etc.).

When I tried to resolve these issues the merchant tried to claim DHL shipping was at fault for every error. Total nonsense; the package had arrived intact so even the tear being DHL's fault was disputable.

I asked to be refunded for these 9 items. Instead they demanded that I return ALL the items for a full refund. Ridiculous for 2 reasons and they knew it! I'd already given 2 of the shirts--that were fine--away to friends and the cost of return shipping to China would have been around 2/3 the cost of the order. Essentially, I would pay a lot of money to end up with nothing.

I tried disputing this with Paypal but that was a total joke. They told me over the phone that if the merchant ignored them their hands were tied. On a positive note although the merchant dropped the ball Paypal was nice enough to refund me for the 3 missing items themselves. So Kudos to Paypal!

modified review This review was modified by Gumpngreen on June 18 2012 06:26:01 AM