• Address: 9980 S 300 W STE 200
    • Contact: support@vulcantire.com
    • Business Hours: 10:00am - 7:00pm Mon-Fri ET

Product & services pricing Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10

"STAY AWAY FROM LIERS
They are Fraud and lier, Rude, Unprofessional. They do not care about customer priority. There is a lady who always picks up phone, is really rude and unprofessional. She does not know how to deal with customer. When I asked her to transfer phone to Manager/Supervisor she lied that manager is in meeting and he can not talk.
I ordered a tire as i needed urgently so I requested UPS next Day, and it was supposed to be delivered by 12 PM next day, But package didn't come and when i checked tracking no, I came to know that package was shipped through Ground. When I called them, That unprofessional girl said that she is not ups who knows when will be delivered. She said that once It leaves from warehouse, they will not know about package. But, When I told her you were supposed to inform me that package is Gonna be delivered late. I called so many times, she answered same thing that she don't know about package. Call UPS. STAY AWAY FROM LIERS. They can change invoice at anytime whenever they feel without notifying customer.

"I purchased chains for my X534 and paid the 5.00 for the expedited shippping on top of the already free shipping and they came in three days. The chains were very nice, came in a nice package along with two bungee tensioners that I did not even know I would recieve. Bar none I'm very impressed start start to finish and the best part is the chains cost over half the price I would have paid through John Deere- I HIGHLY reccomend Vulcan Tire Sales.

Robert in Michgan

modified review This review was modified by rhicksmtb on October 16 2013 05:18:15 AM

"These guys are great!!!! Super fast service,great price! Will do business again!!!!"

"The chains came very quickly. They were exactly as advertised. I mounted and tested them, and despite the owner's manual warning against using chains with this size of tire, I had no clearance problems. I was also pleased the chains did not touch the alloy wheels."

"Vulcan tires had the best price on what i was looking for. I received my 195/50-15 Falken Ziex-912 Tires Faster than estimated and the product was exactly as described. I couldn't be happier... THanks Vulcan!"

"Business the way it should be done."

"delivery was on time , ordering was easy and secure."

"Great prices and I received my chains on time for a snow trip!"

"The ordering process was easy. The tire chains arrived quickly. I'm very happy."

"Great selection, prices and delivery"

"I ordered a set of snowblower tire chains, they were delivered in two days, fit was perfect and very easy to install."

"Absolutely negative experience. Will never do business with them again. Their return policy states that I must contact them within 10 days of the purchase for RMA on a seasonal item. I did attempt just that on 12/29/2012 but it was Saturday and they were closed. I contacted them via phone next business day - no response. Another contact next business day again via phone - no response. Sent email getting to realize they just ignoring me and was told that since I contacted them for an RMA outside of the window I'm out of luck. Any other place you do business with that has any policy would extend the last day to the next business day if they were closed. This one is not.
Filed a BBB complaint as well.

Their response is a nonsense - call them and ask what their working hours are - it's M to F. They DON'T do any work on the weekend nor respond to your concern. After 2 calls that went NOWHERE yes they responded to my email.
And as you can probably see this 'business' is much happier to spend time arguing with it's customers rather then resolving issues. So make up your mind freely whether you want to deal with them

modified review This review was modified by narkotsky on January 04 2013 05:45:53 PM

"First time purchasing through Vulcan Tires and all I can say is WOW! The prices for the chains were excellent. I also liked the fact that multiple selections were offered and videos of how to install them were provided. I also received my order quicker than I expected. Thank you!!!!"

"Good job! I made a typo in may shipping address and emailed them. They got back to me right away. Tires came fast too."

"Be careful. They charge your card at once even if the tire is not in stock. Several calls are needed to find out when the tires will be shipped. The "managers" seem to be in a constant meeting and finally when your patience runs out and you cancel the order you are told "if you do not see the credit in a week, call back". Interesting how they have no problem charging the card but there's a problem to issue a credit."

modified review This review was modified by Tenstrong on June 01 2012 12:10:58 PM

Vulcan Tire Sales is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Vulcan Tire Sales is not a merchant member
Vulcan Tire Sales does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!