• Vulcan Tire Sal

• Address: 9980 S 300 W STE 200
    • Contact: support@vulcantire.com
    • Business Hours: 10:00am - 7:00pm Mon-Fri ET

"I have ordered tires from Vulcan Tire Sales about 6 times now. They have great prices, the shipping is always quick, and they have helpful recommendations when selecting a particular tire."

This review was modified by tysenmiller on August 18 2015 02:32:07 PM

"A pleasure. Tires came faster than expected and look great. I had a technical question and they responded right away with a good answer.
User note: This review site only has 5 reviews for Vulcan in the last year. I found a lot more here: http://www.bizrate.com/reviews/vulcan-tire-sales/29634/

This review was modified by tenstrong777 on January 17 2015 12:06:27 PM

"I bought a set of studded snow tires from Vulcan tires in November as of today 1-9-15, I have had to have them patched 4 different times, due to the studs poking through the insides of the tires, which in turn creates a big hole in the tire, I have contacted them about this, and they are basically saying there is nothing wrong with the tires and that its unusual for the studs to do this, I know its unusual, that's why I contacted them, but they act as though they don't want to do anything about it. Would NOT recommend buying from them!"

This review was modified by kboll on January 09 2015 04:46:21 PM

"Ordered on 12/2, they shipped on 12/3. The one call to Customer Service was answered promptly. The young lady was polite and helpful with my questions. Oh, and they were the cheapest online store, saving me at least 50 bucks on the tires. Will definitely shop with them again. "

"I ordered some Thule Tire Chains for the upcoming winter. The website was easy to use and the chains came quickly. They arrived in an awesome box and without a scratch. They probably won't look like that after the winter though. I am extremely pleased with Vulcan Tire and will shop here again. Now, BRING ON THE SNOW!!!!"

This review was modified by TJDurkin on October 14 2014 01:45:36 PM

"I ordered a small item from Vulcan on a Thursday and paid $40 extra for next day shipping. I absolutely needed the item on Monday to install on an already loaded truck, and I figured that a next day order would ensure I got it on Monday worst case.

Come Sunday, their automated tracking system is still showing no tracking number. I tried calling but they only work Mon-Fri. I finally called Monday at noon wondering what the status of my order was, and THEY HAD NOT EVEN SHIPPED THE ORDER YET!

In summary, I ordered a small item, paid an extra $40 for next day shipping, and 94 hours later they had still not shipped the item. I have now canceled the order and asked for a refund...we shall see.

No responsible merchant would conduct business this way. I recommend you stay far away from Vulcan.

This review was modified by txsteve on October 06 2014 10:34:09 AM

"STAY AWAY FROM LIERS
They are Fraud and lier, Rude, Unprofessional. They do not care about customer priority. There is a lady who always picks up phone, is really rude and unprofessional. She does not know how to deal with customer. When I asked her to transfer phone to Manager/Supervisor she lied that manager is in meeting and he can not talk.
I ordered a tire as i needed urgently so I requested UPS next Day, and it was supposed to be delivered by 12 PM next day, But package didn't come and when i checked tracking no, I came to know that package was shipped through Ground. When I called them, That unprofessional girl said that she is not ups who knows when will be delivered. She said that once It leaves from warehouse, they will not know about package. But, When I told her you were supposed to inform me that package is Gonna be delivered late. I called so many times, she answered same thing that she don't know about package. Call UPS. STAY AWAY FROM LIERS. They can change invoice at anytime whenever they feel without notifying customer.

"I purchased chains for my X534 and paid the 5.00 for the expedited shippping on top of the already free shipping and they came in three days. The chains were very nice, came in a nice package along with two bungee tensioners that I did not even know I would recieve. Bar none I'm very impressed start start to finish and the best part is the chains cost over half the price I would have paid through John Deere- I HIGHLY reccomend Vulcan Tire Sales.

Robert in Michgan

This review was modified by rhicksmtb on October 16 2013 05:18:15 AM

"These guys are great!!!! Super fast service,great price! Will do business again!!!!"

"The chains came very quickly. They were exactly as advertised. I mounted and tested them, and despite the owner's manual warning against using chains with this size of tire, I had no clearance problems. I was also pleased the chains did not touch the alloy wheels."

"Vulcan tires had the best price on what i was looking for. I received my 195/50-15 Falken Ziex-912 Tires Faster than estimated and the product was exactly as described. I couldn't be happier... THanks Vulcan!"

"Business the way it should be done."

"delivery was on time , ordering was easy and secure."

"Great prices and I received my chains on time for a snow trip!"

"The ordering process was easy. The tire chains arrived quickly. I'm very happy."

Share Vulcan Tire Sales's store rating

Vulcan Tire Sales is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Vulcan Tire Sales is not a merchant member
Vulcan Tire Sales does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!