Product & services pricing Rating 8.13/10 8.13/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.96/10 8.96/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.92/10 7.92/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.93/10 8.93/10

"Brilliant service, parts arrived in Australia within 3 days, will definitely use again. Thanks for the great service"

"Excellent service and quick dispatch with great price."

"Fast delivery. Great price. They've got it all."

GUAYAQUIL ECUADOR

"Buenos precios, calidad y la entrega fue dentro de los términos acordados

"Everything I ordered I got in a timely fashion. Parts prices were VERY REASONABLE. VERY SATISFIED OVERALL."

"Part easy to find on website and order shipped immediately."

"Super helpful and 5 days to Australia. One third of the price here. Will shop again. Thanks. "

"Excellent, good price............"

"Volvo parts web store is the only place to go,fantastic service and they ship to Australia
and great prices too....I will be a returning customer

"Great part, on time deliver, excellent customer service. "

"Part #39856797 was STILL missing from my order. I was sent part #39856799 which DOES NOT FIT!! It was only a $10.00 part and not that important, but when spending a total of more than $300 for parts, I would have expected a little better attention to detail. Otherwise, the order and the speed at which I received it was fine. Therefore I have ordered more parts as they were exactly as advertised (not made in China) and fit perfectly. One other thing, I wish I had known that the trim strips did not come with replacement clips as I broke a few removing the old trim. Fortunately I had enough good ones to temporarily attach the part. I have ordered replacements. I may order additional clips from iPD in Oregon as they have the same part cheaper with quicker delivery when I replace the other side."

"I ordered a carpet mat for the rear area of my wagon. The carpet was folded so badly in the shipping box, the wrikles have not come out. It still doesnt look very good. "

"Parts order was placed on 6/11 and I had parts in hand 6/18. Perfect for the maintenance planned, timing belt and water pump replacement on a V50, suspected the passenger side motor mount was failed, so ordered needed pieces through the website. Ordering was easy and pricing competitive, less than going directly through my local dealer. I will use them again when looking for replacement or maintenance items."

"It was easy to order the part I needed and it wasn't expensive. However despite providing them with my car VIN number and information on the color I needed I was still sent the WRONG color for the handle I ordered for my armrest!! It is too much of a hassle to return items these days so my mechanic advised me to just keep this part since it was not really that visible."

"I bought the parts at a discount and I am very satisfied. My local NY volvo dealer wanted 30% more for the same parts. They would not even match the prices.

Volvopartswebstore.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Volvopartswebstore.com is a merchant member
Volvopartswebstore.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,882 merchant members.