Stores > Volvopartswebstore.com
  • Volvopartswebst

Chance of future purchase: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
Voice your opinion! Review Volvopartswebstore.com by clicking a star below.
2017-06-30

Avoid

"These people send out the wrong parts although you give them the VIN number and etc.. Don't bother trying to return it . They will never respond. "

2017-06-07

Perfect Transaction

"Thank you for the excellent parts matching and just a great website transaction. "

2017-06-07

Great Site, Happy Customer

"Easy website navigation, found the part I was looking for and prices better than local dealer. Ordering was easy and product came in perfect condition."

2017-01-10

excellent

"i made a purchase it was very easy , didnt know the part numbers , but within the site it was easy to find them , order shipped fast and received in couple of days , was an excellent experience dealing with it , the only downside was the high shipping rate from oak park il to NJ for $12.****"

2016-11-03

First bad experience with them

"I purchased what was listed as a Garmin 760 portable navigation system with a super sharp touch screen. What I received was an antenna adapter that plugs into the back of the radio (at a cost of $130 + $19.99 shipping). The replacements I spoke to claimed that volvo doesn't sell Garmin GPS systems anymore, so I could send the item back for a "full refund." There refund they supposedly sent was for the purchase price, but not the shipping charge of $19.99 (for a parcel that weighed 12oz). I have still yet to receive the refund that they are showing that they sent as of today. "

2016-09-30

original parts with responsive customer service

"Every time I need quotes for parts to do certain jobs on a car I simply email them and they respond within less than one business day with part numbers, and then respond again if I need clarifications. Simply the most worry free and helpful customer service for original Volvo parts. "

2016-09-21

Fast and easy

"Found what I was looking for and received it fairly quick. "

2016-09-15

Service and discount...can't beat it.

"Genuine Volvo parts, delivered within a few days to my door...and at a discount. I have had no problems with this dealer and they have answered by questions within a day."

2016-09-08

Right part the first time

"Volvoparts is the only way to go. you get OEM and quality parts. My only objection is that I had to wait two more days than I wanted to. Being an old man, I was afraid I would forget how to put the damn thing back together. As it is, I misplaced my ratchet wrench and a 12mm socket.

Quicker turn around would have helped. I will order from Volvoparts again!

Ken Kannegaard

2016-09-07

The only online store to use..

"I ordered a decal to replace my old one, but when the new one arrived, it looked to be black letters, not wjat i ordeted. I thought the original decal was white. Call their customer service and after they did some research, they called back and told me the original lettets were silver, and to pull some of the tape back to verify. WOW... They were correct! When i was taking off the old decal, I could tell thr old decal was indeed silver like they said and just very faded. They check before filling your order, so my decal is back to original again, and if not for the Volvo Parts Web Store, I woul d not have the correct decal on my car... Great work!!!"

2016-09-07

Fast and accurate

"And they answered all my questions. They wanted my business, what a novel idea theses days."

2016-08-31

"Helpful and fair priced. Website pictures can be updated with actual pictures and it would be great if the site shows availability of parts."

2016-08-21

#1VolvoPartsStore

"Excellent customer assistance, fair price, fast shipping."

2016-08-21

Save alot

"I'm from nyc and the prices of the parts are cheaper. The customers service was on point and the delivery time was accurate. "

2016-08-19

thorough!

"Shipment arrived on time and safely. I had a multi piece order with lots of little pieces of hardware. All were accounted for."

Share Volvopartswebstore.com's store rating

Volvopartswebstore.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Volvopartswebstore.com is a merchant member
Volvopartswebstore.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,381 merchant members.