Stores > Volvopartswebstore.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.00/10 8.00/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.00/10 8.00/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.67/10 6.67/10

2016-07-23

Bad customer service, parts not in stock,delayed shipment with no explanation!

"I paid for 2 shocks for my Volvo and 4 days later still no update on my order. I called the customer service and i was told the item will be shipped today( that was yesterday) , but not shipped yet.
I am very disappointed from that company and will not buy again from them.

This review was modified by nmilev on July 23 2016 11:36:29 AM

2016-07-13

Excellent Customer Service!

"The service provided to me was outstanding. I was so excited to learn and found a Web site that has all the parts for my 2006 XC99. What I ordered was the correct part and it was delivered on schedule. I pass your Web site to my auto mechanic and he order all the parts required for my Volvo too. Thank you so very much, you have found a customer for life!
Mr. Cervantes

This review was modified by natalelc99 on July 13 2016 08:40:07 PM

2016-07-05

all buttoned up

"I needed a set of special bolts to affix my undercarriage splash guard for my XC 90 and they came promptly and were original volvo packaged -- very pleased"

2016-06-12

Staff is excellent in helping ensure I have the correct part for my year and model

"To date, I have had nothing but excellent customer service from the Volvo Parts Web Store. When searching for parts, I sometimes find 2 parts with different part numbers that claim to fit my vehicle. Whenever I am in doubt, I simply send a quick email with the parts numbers in question, along with the make, model, year and VIN # for my vehicle, asking which one is for my specific model. I have always received an answer in a very timely manner, usually in less than 24 hours, and a couple times I have gotten their response in as little as 5 min. I am more than satisfied with the parts I have received and I will continue to do business with them for the foreseeable future."

2016-05-07

Exceeding Expectations once again

"My shopping experience with Volvo Parts web store has been exceptional. Every time i shop online, 1. I get the exact parts i want, 2. browsing your catalogue is convenient 3. Order confirmations and updates are timely, and 4. delivery is always prompt"

2016-05-04

"They had what I was looking for and part arrived in a timely fashion."

2016-04-28

Great Schematics for the Right Part

"The site gave the information needed to get the right parts from schematics. Being able to identify the correct part and the suggestion of additional parts to go with was greatly appreciated and hats off to those who set that up!"

2016-04-19

lock for clovedepartment

"I'm very satisfied with everything....product also shipping......"

2016-04-11

Parts arrived but some packaging failed

"Parts arrived and all good except that there were spark plugs rolling around loose in the box. The packaging that contained all five plugs was open. Nothing ended up damaged but I was worried the gap might have been off since they were rolling around."

2016-04-06

No Problemos

"Ordered load bars, arrived promptly, good price. No problems."

2016-04-03

Pleasure!

"Each time I order the service and delivery are great. Thanks
Vaughn

2016-03-22

Highly Recommend

" I have ordered from Volvopartwebstore.com before .
they are always quick and the product comes arrives in one piece

2016-02-24

love my type r

"this was a plus for finding the parts I needed for my volvo cause i looked but you guys totally delivered & made ordering extremely easy & the parts i needed was of course very correct & anything i need for my volvo i will definitely order from you guys.
thank you!

2016-02-22

Quick delivery and easy to order!

"I was pleasantly surprised to receive my order in just a few days.
I will definitely use the Volvo Parts Webstore from now on.

This review was modified by Nc1delgado on February 22 2016 09:57:26 AM

2016-02-09

Best place for Parts for your Turbo Brick!

"Everytime I need a hard to find part, this is my one stop shop. Either browsing their complete spec library, calling, or sending an e-mail...I always get exactly what I need. This is they way autorepair should be! Thank you for the great service, speedy shipping, and great selection of parts (even the hard to find ones!). "

This review was modified by AlohaDylan on February 09 2016 01:22:16 PM

Share Volvopartswebstore.com's store rating

Volvopartswebstore.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Volvopartswebstore.com is a merchant member
Volvopartswebstore.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,533 merchant members.