• Volvopartswebst Volvopartswebstore.com Elite Status

Product & services pricing Rating 9.38/10 9.38/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.38/10 9.38/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10

"Fast delivery great price and couldn't be happier! "

"Excellent!! is the only word that can describe you service.

Thanks you
Ben

"Paid in advance, FedEx tracking shows "delivered", but it was not (apparently at a wrong address?). Volvopartswebstore told me to file a claim with FedEx. But FedEx website showing they have a "claim handling agreemeent" with shipper so I can't file a claim myself. After this last email about claiming with FedEx not any response from Volvopartswebstore on 3 email messages at all.

Flabbergasted!

"Technical support guy was very good...found just the parts I needed for my 2013 XC 90."

"Thanks for the easy ordering process!"

"This store has been the best to work with! I have had every question answered very quickly and parts that were ordered were the correct parts for our car. Thanks to all of the crew who made my orders quick and easy."

"Satisfied with the parts i did receive, although my original order included a part that was discontinued and it was not noted prior to the order being placed. An adjustment was made promptly, but it would have been nice to know in advance!"

"Very fast shipping on what I expected to be very difficult to find parts. I am definitely a satisfied customer and will continue to do business with Volvo Parts Web Store."

"Product was exactly what I ordered, properly packaged for shipping, and arrived earlier than expected. I will buy from volvopartswebstore.com again."

"I ordered 4 specialty bulbs and a heater/ac control knob. When the order arrived the bulbs were a perfect match and worked great, but the control knob was to small. So I took a digital picture of the knob they sent me along side the knob I needed and emailed it to them. They quickly sent me the correct knob with a return shipping label to send the incorrect one back. Their customer service was great with correcting the wrong knob issue. Besides the wrong part being shipped the first time, I would say the only drawback was that when placing my original order it took about 10 days or more to receive my order when I expected it to take 3-5 business days. Because they were so good about correcting the wrong knob being sent, I would recommend this seller to others and I would use them again. I would just recommend staying on top of your order and call them if you don't hear anything from them or if it seems your order is taking to long."

"I saved 59% by ordering the same genuine Volvo parts over prices quoted by my local dealer. I placed an online order, then realized that forgot something. I placed a second order, paying shipping charges on both orders. I was very pleasantly surprised to see that the team combined my two orders and refunded me the shipping charge on the second order. They are fast and efficient."

"Charles in Parts was awesome in getting me parts next day."

"Was able to get a part I could not get from my local dealer and additional parts were priced less than my dealer. "

"Excellent experience. Recommend highly."

"Great customer service and very quick delivery."

Share Volvopartswebstore.com's store rating

Volvopartswebstore.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Volvopartswebstore.com is a merchant member
Volvopartswebstore.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,883 merchant members.