• Volvopartswebst

Product & services pricing Rating 4.50/10 4.50/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 2.00/10 2.00/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10

"Fast shipping and good customer service to correct a problem with mis-packaging of a part. "

"This has been the most miserable, frustrating, and unsatisfying shopping experience I have ever had online. I placed my original order while traveling on my mobile browser, using the car matrix they provided to find a towbar for my xc70. When I arrived home, the part I received was for an s60, not the xc70 (I should have read their confirmation receipt more closely, as it did state that it was an s60 part). When I contacted them about a return or exchange, the emails were clipped, grammatically incomplete and uninformative. I had to ask upward of 6 different questions about how to return the item, what information to include, etc. The sales contact I had insisted that I had to pay return shipping ($60), but fedex wouldn't accept the package as it was originally delivered (even though it came directly from volvo. So I also had to pay an additional $20 to have it repacked by Fedex. The day after I sent it back, Sales contacted me again requesting that I mail back original (damaged in freight by Fedex) box, so I had to spend another $20 to ship back an empty, broken box. I asked over and over again for some help in fixing the mistaken order, but was told that every letter of policy would be followed (no offer to cover return shipping or any other incentive on future sales). I explained that we own 3 volvos and would like to remain paying customers, but that I'd take my business elsewhere if I didn't get reasonable customer service on returns. I will not spend another cent here. The service was rude, uncompromising, and frustrating. Lesson learned. I should have double checked my VIN with them before the order, but there was no effort made to keep me as a customer. IPD and my local dealer will get all my business from now on. I'm out $150 and have no towbar for my car. Pathetic."

"Let me start by saying I am a customer service rep for a company. This place has some of the worst business practices I have ever encountered, Their product description on the site for a brake line was incorrect. When it arrived I informed them of the mistake and requested a return. It took me 9 emails to obtain a free return label and have them agree to waive the restocking fee. When it was returned they refused to refund my initial shipping. After another phone call and email they waived the restocking fee, but would not budge on the initial shipping. What a joke of website and customer service department. At my company, when we do this to a company we issue a refund immediately for EVERYTHING and send a free label. What a horrible site and horrible people."

"Although they seem to have a good website, this was the absolute worst experience I had in online shopping. It all comes down to the horrible customer service.

First, they took an unusual time to ship my order so I emailed twice to see what was going on. Nobody replied after 2 days. I called them, three times leaving messages, and nobody calls you back. Only after a lot of struggle they said that they were about to ship (this was already 15 days after I ordered). I replied saying that if the shipment was going to arrive before July 3rd don't bother sending because I would not be available at that address anymore.
Guess what: They shipped, and of course, it arrived after the date.

So, I asked them to create a return label. It took them 7 days and many many emails JUST to create this label, so I could ship the parts back.

If this were the only store to buy Volvo parts online, I would just sell my Volvo.

"I looked long and hard for this old Volvo part. They not only had it in stock...they shipped it fast. I'm very pleased!"

"Part was as advertised, shipping costs were good, and it came on time. "

"Parts arrived on time, intact in sealed bags. Right on."

"Great inventory. Really quick delivery. "

"excellent service as always! thank you for the drivers door speaker cover, looks great!"

"TERRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE. PUSH 3 ON THE PROMPT FOR PARTS AND AUTOMATICALLY DISCONNECTED. THE PERSON INPARTS MUST BE LAZY OR UNDERSTAFFED. FIRST AND LAST TIME ORDERING PARTS FROM THEM. HOPEFULLY I GET MY 250.00 REFUND FOR THE CORE I SENT THEM...."

"Purchased original Volvo shocks and they went bad less than three months latter. I do not even know if they were ever returned. it seems to be poor quality products. "

HIRO!!'s Avatar

Japan

"I received goods.Thanks you."

"As advertized. Delivery was slow but was not inconsistent with what was promised"

"Had to call to make sure I had the right part number, very helpful on the phone, easy to order online, prices better/comparable to what I could find in other stores. Will definitely use these guys again."

"Part was exactly what I expected"

Share Volvopartswebstore.com's store rating

Volvopartswebstore.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Volvopartswebstore.com is a merchant member
Volvopartswebstore.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 2,715 merchant members.