Product & services pricing Rating 8.21/10 8.21/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.14/10 7.14/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.07/10 6.07/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10

"This order is my second one to Dubai within the last 6 months, it was great as got the shipment to my door after 5 days only and all correct and great... thanks for your great services. "

"Hello,
Here is my comments of bying shock absorbers for my Volvo V70 XC from you.
-The Contact with the seller, Ed Komenda, to be certain about my order was very good.
-The delivery time was way much shorter than I expected.
-The price of the parts was like 40% cheaper compared to Swedish web stores.
I will and have alredy spread all the good experience I have regarding my contact with you.

Best Regards, /Niklas Knarström (Sweden)

"Thank you for a great service. I received exactly what I wanted, very fast and for a good price."

"I ordered a set of 4 Volvo floor mats & a Volvo cargo mat. Shipped quickly, floor mats are awesome but I was surprised that the cargo mat was more like plastic than rubber & it was all folded up to fit in with the floor mats. This left a permanent kink marks in the cargo mat. Not what I expected!"

"the service was good but just that the parts that was given was wrong and we had to be going over it over and over "

"Cuatomer service is very good and responsive!"

"E mail purchase was simple, and part arrived expediantly."

"The right parts, fast service and good international delivery times/cost. Thank you."

"Excellent support and very quick parts delivery, even to military addresses overseas!"

"The illustrations for ALL of the auto parts are online, the ordering is really SO easy, and the company emails you every step of the way from order confirmation, shipping status, tracking number, etc.

Also the prices are competitive with those discount parts houses that have terrible customer service and returns policies.

Why can't every web company be this way? I love this company!

"Parts were correct, on time and fit as OEM. Will beback for sure."

"My trusted service technician actually referred me to Volvo Parts Web Store to save some money when getting a trunk liner for my "new" used Volvo. It's important to distinguish impressions of the sales service from those of the product in this case. I was very pleased with the merchant. Their site was well-organized and made the purchase process simple. The correct product was shipped promptly and carefully in a properly sized / prepared box. As for the trunk liner purchased, I like it overall but also wish it were improved in a couple of ways. No issue with the vendor. I'll purchase from them again if I can't find something locally. "

"Quick turnaround,accurate."

"I've placed two orders with Volvopartswebstore.com with no issues. Each order arrived in about 5-6 days. "

"solve my problem perfectly. Thanks"

Volvopartswebstore.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Volvopartswebstore.com is a merchant member
Volvopartswebstore.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,911 merchant members.