Product & services pricing Rating 8.44/10 8.44/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.81/10 7.81/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.56/10 6.56/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.00/10 7.00/10

"I ordered 4 specialty bulbs and a heater/ac control knob. When the order arrived the bulbs were a perfect match and worked great, but the control knob was to small. So I took a digital picture of the knob they sent me along side the knob I needed and emailed it to them. They quickly sent me the correct knob with a return shipping label to send the incorrect one back. Their customer service was great with correcting the wrong knob issue. Besides the wrong part being shipped the first time, I would say the only drawback was that when placing my original order it took about 10 days or more to receive my order when I expected it to take 3-5 business days. Because they were so good about correcting the wrong knob being sent, I would recommend this seller to others and I would use them again. I would just recommend staying on top of your order and call them if you don't hear anything from them or if it seems your order is taking to long."

"I saved 59% by ordering the same genuine Volvo parts over prices quoted by my local dealer. I placed an online order, then realized that forgot something. I placed a second order, paying shipping charges on both orders. I was very pleasantly surprised to see that the team combined my two orders and refunded me the shipping charge on the second order. They are fast and efficient."

"Charles in Parts was awesome in getting me parts next day."

"Was able to get a part I could not get from my local dealer and additional parts were priced less than my dealer. "

"Excellent experience. Recommend highly."

"Great customer service and very quick delivery."

"This order is my second one to Dubai within the last 6 months, it was great as got the shipment to my door after 5 days only and all correct and great... thanks for your great services. "

"Hello,
Here is my comments of bying shock absorbers for my Volvo V70 XC from you.
-The Contact with the seller, Ed Komenda, to be certain about my order was very good.
-The delivery time was way much shorter than I expected.
-The price of the parts was like 40% cheaper compared to Swedish web stores.
I will and have alredy spread all the good experience I have regarding my contact with you.

Best Regards, /Niklas Knarström (Sweden)

"Thank you for a great service. I received exactly what I wanted, very fast and for a good price."

"I ordered a set of 4 Volvo floor mats & a Volvo cargo mat. Shipped quickly, floor mats are awesome but I was surprised that the cargo mat was more like plastic than rubber & it was all folded up to fit in with the floor mats. This left a permanent kink marks in the cargo mat. Not what I expected!"

"the service was good but just that the parts that was given was wrong and we had to be going over it over and over "

"Cuatomer service is very good and responsive!"

"E mail purchase was simple, and part arrived expediantly."

"The right parts, fast service and good international delivery times/cost. Thank you."

"Excellent support and very quick parts delivery, even to military addresses overseas!"

Volvopartswebstore.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Volvopartswebstore.com is a merchant member
Volvopartswebstore.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,921 merchant members.