VoipSupply Reviews - voipsupply.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 7.83/10 237 reviews

VoipSupply is not a merchant member
VoipSupply does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!

"dont' like the restocking fee"

"These guys are fantastic. They always have everything I need in stock. My orders arrive very quickly and the products are always packaged well for in-tact arrival. "

"We've purchased VOIP phones from VoipSupply for years. Their delivery is quick and their products have never disappointed! "

"Ordered items as recommended by salesperson but that turned out to be the wrong item/incompatable! Took me 5 phone calls, 1 chat session, having to make an online account to open a ticket# and repeatedly logging in for 48 hours to get this issue resolved and I was told I had to pay for return shipping! If a salesperson recommends you the incorrect item, VOIP supply should pay for return shipping. They did end up doing that but not until I complained and resisted to pay. The completion of my order is now delayed with 1.5 week and I needed it right now. Feel inconvenienced and will not order from VOIP supply again for that reason. I also feel one should be able to talk to a live person when having technical issues. Not all companies can wait over 24 hours to get an answer, business goes on!"

"My first time buying from VoipSupply and it won't be my last.
Great Job

"Very happy with the good advice when I called and the product when it arrived. Others, including the initial seller of the phone, told me that there were no compatible wireless ear pieces for my Polycom phone but VoipSupply provided a Jabra kit that works well - always good to have staff who know the products.
Guy Charrison

"Thank you for the service your guys are the best "

"Said per website would ship 12/13/13 still has not shipped, sent me something I could not use made me buy more equipment to make it work. Expressed that I needed it soon and well still do not have a working phone system. "

"Received material in a very timely matter. Thank You"

"Sales team is friendly, helpful and went out of their way to find the right product to fit my business needs. The item I ordered was delivered on time and in good condition and works very well with my applications."

"Quick and easy as it should be. Fast shipping, received 2 days ahead of schedule."

Rating 8/104/5

"The ordering is very easy and no problems with the system. Like the little quips as the order processes.."

"Fantastic support. These guys are great."

"I requested to send everything in one box, but you sent it in two boxes ??

Also in second Box GN2020 didn't come ??

After my e-mail They sent missing items. I am very satisfied with their response

"Voip acknowledged my order right away. Even though a few of the items were back-ordered, they notified me immediately and let me know the expected due date. Very Satisfied."