"Clean and easy shopping experience.

Dress arrived on time and looks great!

"The online personal help we received when choosing and paying for the dress was brilliant. The whole process from ordering through to a fast delivery has been without a hitch. The dress is true to it's description and color and the measurement perfect. My grand daughter is absolutely thrilled with her dress and so am I and her mother - thank you very much. The reason I have rated a 4 star and not a 5 is because there were brown stains on the inside straps and one on the bodice which isn't as bad as the inside stains."

"thanks the tailor, thanks the customer servic and the delivery staff, my prom dress is perfect made and shipping is so fast, i can not ask much, thank you."

"My dress just arrived this week, thank you! I had it custom made to my measurements and it only took about 2 weeks to arrive. The dress is exactly what it looks like in the photo. LOVELY and AMAZING!!"

"Dress arrived a few days after expected date. The size and color were exactly as the pic. Beautiful dress, extremely elegant. However, I will need to get slight alterations on the upper area of the dress."

"elegant color and perfect size, the beautiful and fantastic rhinestone,great workmanship!LOVE MY PROM DRESS"

"My prom dress has just arrived and it's fantastic! The sizing is accurate and I am delighted with the fit, perfect! The quality and finish is superb!!"

" I bought this dress for my university midsummer ball It is absolutely stunning and fits brilliantly. I got lots of complements on it through out the night. I would absolutely use this site again and I have already recommended it to several people!!"

"I was happy with this elegant and stylish prom dress. I ordered it in the hunter color. It was also so quick to get the dress posted to USA just took 10 days!"

"I admit I was nervous and worried about ordering on website ,but when the prom dress came here finally,i can't control to like it and appraise it .fantastic work."

"This dress is for my daughter.she looked amazing when she put it on.Thank you so much for your good service and beautiful dress."

" the back beads is so beautiful,rhinestone is so bright and expensive ,i felt charming and sexy when i wear it ,i love this prom dress so much ,thank you"

"i am shor but it is a little bit longer than i expected.i have it cut short.it is very graceful and lovely, i like it very much. anyway you indeed do a good job."

"I received my Dress today and I LOVE it! Fits like a glove. My daughter is very happy and cant believe how perfect the colour and fit was. We were both very impressed with the quality of the dress, it is very well made!"

"I love it! I bought the prom dress in mint and it is beautiful and lovely ,my sister loves it very much also. Thanks!"

VoguePromDresses.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

VoguePromDresses.com is not a merchant member
VoguePromDresses.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!