Protelecomsupply.com Reviews - protelecomsupply.com/ Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 8.83/10 28 reviews

Protelecomsupply.com is a merchant member
Protelecomsupply.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,887 merchant members.

"I ordered a Gamber Johnson CF-19 Screen Support for my dock in my patrol vehicle. The item came quicker then I thought it would since it is from a reseller. I am glad I ordered from them. It was the cheapest price I found, and fastest shipping."

Rating 4/102/5

"I placed order but Josh didnt tell me whse in Baltimore wasnt with his inventoryItem had to shipped fromReno instead very poor communication.Only gave me partial credit lost a customer.Instad of two days delivery,a week. very poor service"

modified review reply posted Feb-20-2014

protelecomsupply, Protelecomsupply.com rep has responded

“Thanks for your review. Most orders are shipped from our main distribution warehouse but in instances of low stock we have facilities located across the country. As your order was placed with Ground shipping we are unable to guarantee a delivery day, and your order shows to be within in the standard 5-7 day window. We appreciate your business and as a one time courtesy for your inconvenience we have refunded your order in ful including shipping, and you may keep your item. Thanks for choosing Pro Telecom Supply.”

"Called on the Phone and spoke with Josh, told him what I was looking for and what I wanted to do with it and he pointed me in the right direction. I then went on line and placed the order. Checked other dealers for price and this was not the least expensive but competitive. I bought because of the Phone call and knowing that they answer their phone and are patient with the customer. I know I if I need support I will get it."

"I ordered a Bright Id er for my Dad for Christmas and the next day rec'd email you didn't have it. Extremely disappointed"

modified review reply posted Dec-16-2013

protelecomsupply, Protelecomsupply.com rep has responded

“We apologize for any inconvenience. The item sold out and was discontinued so we were unable to order in more to fulfill your order. We strive to maintain 100% availability of products on our website but delays in inventory updates during the high volume of Christmas orders, delays sometimes occur. Please let us know if we can assist with any future orders. :)”

"I have purchased several devices for our building security network. They are able to engage in deep technical discussions regarding their products, providing a lower risk purchase of items which are typically non-returnable. Very patient and knowledgeable specifically with Mobotix products."

"Great fast service! Had one small order issue and this was corrected quickly and to my satisfaction."

"Excellent service - received my shipment well in advance of the expected date"

"Not only am I happy with my experience with Protelecomsupply.com and their service, I am happy to tell you about it. Josh P. has the right idea for ecommerce, security hardware and software and catering the the DIY or professional integrators. Presales and follow-through are second to none. I would rather work with his group than most that I have encountered. If you have a need for a service he offers, don't look a step further. I wish he carried a few more of the Mobotix line of camera hardware, but he has the ones that matter."

"I ran across Protelecomsupply.com while searching for some parts I needed. Unlike other sites it was not a hassle to create an account and I did not have to call to arrange the payment. They had what I needed in stock and provided extremely quick shipping. I will definitely use them in the future."

"Just ordered a newly released security camera from Mobotix. I couldn't find anyone else that even had the model in stock. Shipping was fast and I got exactly what I ordered. Very happy with them, and will definitely be returning to do more business with them. "

"I ordered a central vac and accessories at a great price, and it was very easy to maneuver around the web site. Delivery was fast and arrived earlier than expected."

"We have used Protelecomsupply for several years. They are knowledgeable and efficient. Orders are processed and shipped quickly and they follow up well if they are any issues."

"I am a buyer for a K-12 public school district and had to find some items that had drastically increased in price with another vendor. Enter Pro TeleCom Supply to the rescue. Not only was the price great but service was phenomenal! This co. is top shelf! Product shipped same day as the order was issued. Can't say enough great things about them. And they offer install assist. We will be using them again!"

"They are always very helpful with finding product and getting shipping details correct."

"Simply one of the best companies I have ever had the pleasure to work with. "