• Protelecomsuppl Protelecomsupply.com Elite Status

• Customer Support: 1-800-213-1896
    • Business Hours: 9:00am-5:00pm Mon-Fri

Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.38/10 9.38/10

2015-06-05

"Excellent customer service, I called a person answered and all of my questions were answered. Prices are very competitive. "

2015-05-16

"My Rohn 25G tower base section arrived early in first class shape. Hadn't expected it for another three or four days. So it was available to the hole diggers when they arrived, to give them an idea of why I wanted a 3'x3'x4-1/2' hole in my back yard."

2015-05-11

"My first experience with Pro Telecom Supply has been everything I expected, which is excellence. From great prices, fair shipping charges, quick order processing and shipping and very high quality products. So glad I found them and look forward to using them to fulfill my future communications needs. "

2015-03-06

"I had an awesome experience with Protelecomsupply.com. They had exactly the product I was looking for at a price that no one was even close to matching. Their online chat tech took his time in making sure I had everything that I needed to get my mobile office up and running. I will definitely be using them in the future."

2014-10-20

"We received the Flex on Case for our Samsung cell phone today in a very nice package and on time."

2014-07-20

"Shopping cart was simply and easy to use. PayPal linking was fluid, and the final transaction completed properly. Finally, the price was very good - about $20 less than anywhere else on the web for a $200 product (cell phone repeater) is a substantial 10% savings. PLUS free shipping via FedEx.

We look forward to a safely delivered, working product."

2014-05-21

"Josh was great to work with. I received my order quickly and without problems. I will definitely use Pro Telecom Supply again. I appreciated his follow up email to make sure everything went well."

2014-03-12

"I ordered a Gamber Johnson CF-19 Screen Support for my dock in my patrol vehicle. The item came quicker then I thought it would since it is from a reseller. I am glad I ordered from them. It was the cheapest price I found, and fastest shipping."

2014-02-20

"I placed order but Josh didnt tell me whse in Baltimore wasnt with his inventoryItem had to shipped fromReno instead very poor communication.Only gave me partial credit lost a customer.Instad of two days delivery,a week. very poor service"

Rep reply posted Feb-20-2014

protelecomsupply, Protelecomsupply.com rep has responded

“Thanks for your review. Most orders are shipped from our main distribution warehouse but in instances of low stock we have facilities located across the country. As your order was placed with Ground shipping we are unable to guarantee a delivery day, and your order shows to be within in the standard 5-7 day window. We appreciate your business and as a one time courtesy for your inconvenience we have refunded your order in ful including shipping, and you may keep your item. Thanks for choosing Pro Telecom Supply.”

2013-12-16

"Called on the Phone and spoke with Josh, told him what I was looking for and what I wanted to do with it and he pointed me in the right direction. I then went on line and placed the order. Checked other dealers for price and this was not the least expensive but competitive. I bought because of the Phone call and knowing that they answer their phone and are patient with the customer. I know I if I need support I will get it."

2013-12-16

"I ordered a Bright Id er for my Dad for Christmas and the next day rec'd email you didn't have it. Extremely disappointed"

Rep reply posted Dec-16-2013

protelecomsupply, Protelecomsupply.com rep has responded

“We apologize for any inconvenience. The item sold out and was discontinued so we were unable to order in more to fulfill your order. We strive to maintain 100% availability of products on our website but delays in inventory updates during the high volume of Christmas orders, delays sometimes occur. Please let us know if we can assist with any future orders. :)”

2013-12-04

"I have purchased several devices for our building security network. They are able to engage in deep technical discussions regarding their products, providing a lower risk purchase of items which are typically non-returnable. Very patient and knowledgeable specifically with Mobotix products."

2013-10-02

"Great fast service! Had one small order issue and this was corrected quickly and to my satisfaction."

2013-09-25

"Excellent service - received my shipment well in advance of the expected date"

2013-09-18

"Not only am I happy with my experience with Protelecomsupply.com and their service, I am happy to tell you about it. Josh P. has the right idea for ecommerce, security hardware and software and catering the the DIY or professional integrators. Presales and follow-through are second to none. I would rather work with his group than most that I have encountered. If you have a need for a service he offers, don't look a step further. I wish he carried a few more of the Mobotix line of camera hardware, but he has the ones that matter."

Share Protelecomsupply.com's store rating

Protelecomsupply.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Protelecomsupply.com is a merchant member
Protelecomsupply.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,715 merchant members.