Stores > Protelecomsupply.com

• Phone: 1-800-213-1896
    • Customer Support: 1-800-213-1896
    • Business Hours: 9:00am-5:00pm Mon-Fri

Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.38/10 9.38/10

"Excellent customer service, I called a person answered and all of my questions were answered. Prices are very competitive. "

"My Rohn 25G tower base section arrived early in first class shape. Hadn't expected it for another three or four days. So it was available to the hole diggers when they arrived, to give them an idea of why I wanted a 3'x3'x4-1/2' hole in my back yard."

"My first experience with Pro Telecom Supply has been everything I expected, which is excellence. From great prices, fair shipping charges, quick order processing and shipping and very high quality products. So glad I found them and look forward to using them to fulfill my future communications needs. "

"I had an awesome experience with Protelecomsupply.com. They had exactly the product I was looking for at a price that no one was even close to matching. Their online chat tech took his time in making sure I had everything that I needed to get my mobile office up and running. I will definitely be using them in the future."

"We received the Flex on Case for our Samsung cell phone today in a very nice package and on time."

"Shopping cart was simply and easy to use. PayPal linking was fluid, and the final transaction completed properly. Finally, the price was very good - about $20 less than anywhere else on the web for a $200 product (cell phone repeater) is a substantial 10% savings. PLUS free shipping via FedEx.

We look forward to a safely delivered, working product.

"Josh was great to work with. I received my order quickly and without problems. I will definitely use Pro Telecom Supply again. I appreciated his follow up email to make sure everything went well."

"I ordered a Gamber Johnson CF-19 Screen Support for my dock in my patrol vehicle. The item came quicker then I thought it would since it is from a reseller. I am glad I ordered from them. It was the cheapest price I found, and fastest shipping."

"I placed order but Josh didnt tell me whse in Baltimore wasnt with his inventoryItem had to shipped fromReno instead very poor communication.Only gave me partial credit lost a customer.Instad of two days delivery,a week. very poor service"

"Called on the Phone and spoke with Josh, told him what I was looking for and what I wanted to do with it and he pointed me in the right direction. I then went on line and placed the order. Checked other dealers for price and this was not the least expensive but competitive. I bought because of the Phone call and knowing that they answer their phone and are patient with the customer. I know I if I need support I will get it."

"I ordered a Bright Id er for my Dad for Christmas and the next day rec'd email you didn't have it. Extremely disappointed"

"I have purchased several devices for our building security network. They are able to engage in deep technical discussions regarding their products, providing a lower risk purchase of items which are typically non-returnable. Very patient and knowledgeable specifically with Mobotix products."

"Great fast service! Had one small order issue and this was corrected quickly and to my satisfaction."

"Excellent service - received my shipment well in advance of the expected date"

"Not only am I happy with my experience with Protelecomsupply.com and their service, I am happy to tell you about it. Josh P. has the right idea for ecommerce, security hardware and software and catering the the DIY or professional integrators. Presales and follow-through are second to none. I would rather work with his group than most that I have encountered. If you have a need for a service he offers, don't look a step further. I wish he carried a few more of the Mobotix line of camera hardware, but he has the ones that matter."

Share Protelecomsupply.com's store rating

Protelecomsupply.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Protelecomsupply.com is not a merchant member
Protelecomsupply.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!