• Rating 7.00/10 51 reviews

Vnfnutrition.com is not a merchant member
    Vnfnutrition.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!
  • Vnfnutrition.com contact information

"great product and transaction"

"I sent a question and it was promptly answered.Very satisfied."

"I like the fast service and good prices!"

"This was my first order where the telephone contact was not available. I finally figured it out, and was able to complete the order. I appreciate it being sent Priority Mail so that the postman delivered it to my front porch. Otherwise, it would have gotten too hot in the mailbox. Thanks!"

"Although it took longer than what I thought to reach me, I was impressed on how well the item was packed. I had ordered the same item from a different vendor in the past months, and the package wasn't protected as well as your. Actually, I didn't know that temperature would affect the quality of the product until I received your package. The only thing, and that is out of your control, the mailman didn't deliver the package to my door, but put it in the mailbox. If I didn't pick the mail that day, the package would have been exposed to more heat. Anyway, thanks! I will be contact you for further products."

"the service has been less than good. I had trouble getting my orders on time. My standing order stoped and I had no contact or reason as to why.I havent recieved my last order yet. As of now I am not please with Vnf at all. Roy"

"Haven't recieved order, not happy"

"Ave Ultra must be kept refrigerated. I paid for the faster refrigerator pack shipping, but it was not even cool when we pulled it out of the box. I am hoping it is still good because we are using it as a cancer treatment. Last time, you included a cold pack. This time it was just in styrofoam. "

"I ordered this on 3/16 and still have not received it. It should have arrived within a week. My husband has cancer and this is one of the supplements he takes daily. I am now out of it for 2 days."

"it was fast. packaging is in perfect condition. we couldn't ask for more."

"I WAS TOLD BY THE OPERATOR I SPOKE TO BEFORE PLACING MY ORDER THAT THE AveULTRA WOULD BE COLD PACKED. WHEN I RECEIVED IT, IT WAS CERTAINLY NOT COLD. HOPEFULLY, THIS WOULD NOT HAMPER THE EFFECT OF THE PRODUCT IN ANY WAY OR FORM. "

"ordering easy and lastly, great prices"

"It is very easy & conveinient using this website for ordering my product. I have recommended your site to two people already."

"Excellent! Very satisfied! I recommend this seller to every one!"

"Excellent service: Timely, accurate and at great price!"