Stores > Vivid Seats

Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.12/10 7.12/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.26/10 7.26/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.71/10 7.71/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.31/10 6.31/10
Voice your opinion! Review Vivid Seats by clicking a star below.
2017-10-18

Elf the Musical

"Nick was most helpful in selecting seats to meet my requirements; was both patient and courteous."

2017-10-17

SCAM ARTISTS - SWINDLED OUT OF $800

"Vivid Seats is a total SCAM. Many other people are posting this on here and I feel their pain. Add this to the list of ticket sellers that don't give you the time or option on screen to review your order, then SLAM you with insane service charges at the end of the transaction. I tried to buy four tickets to a low-demand college football game. The tickets were $158 to begin with, then when the transaction went through, I was charged over $800. THERE WAS A SERVICE CHARGE OF $40 PER TICKET. I immediately called customer service to have the transaction cancelled, and the service was terrible. The first person I spoke with told me they would be able to reverse the charge, then put me on a 10 minute hold, and finally a different person got on the line and told me that they could not refund the charge. This was literally IMMEDIATELY after it was placed. I told her I knew that she COULD reverse it, but that she was choosing not to. They never reversed the charge and suggested that I "try selling the tickets" myself. This is a huge headache that I didn't want, and now I am out $800!

This ticket sales service was advertised to me by my university, and I am very disappointed that they are advertising this as a good choice for ticket sales. I am going to go to my university and strongly recommend that they stop advertising this service. In the meantime, DO NOT USE VIVID SEATS FOR TICKET PURCHASES. THEY ARE MARKED UP TO BEGIN WITH, AND SO SHADY. THEY WILL SWINDLE YOU LIKE THEY SWINDLED ME. DO NOT EVER USE THEM.

2017-10-17

Scam absolutely criminal 10/17/2017

"Bought tix to alcs game then they cancelled my tix then sold me back tix then cancelled and ran me around on phone back and forth . Out 1200 until money goes back in my account . Customer service lies lies lies , promised I'd get same tix same price was on phone from 745 am until 918 am accomplished nothing but a headache and still out 1200"

Great Site. Exellent Customer Service

"Looking for next day Astros tickets, picked seats but had trouble processing credit card. Called customer service and they found me better seats and cheaper. "

Amazing customer service!

"I was having trouble purchasing tickets online & decided to pick up the phone honestly not expecting too much...boy was I wrong! Alex gave the absolute best customer service I have received in a very long time! Not only were all of my needs met, he was very patient, friendly, & resourceful. I recommend vivid seats & Alex to everyone for your ticket needs!"

Delivered exactly as promised

"I ordered tickets the day of the event, as I found front row seats available. I had never used Vivid Seats before, so I wanted to speak with someone live, instead of just ordering online. I checked reviews online and most complaints seemed to be about charges - it appeared that the tickets were always "real" but the issues were about extra charges. I spoke with Brady and he outlined the charges and process for receiving my tickets that day. There was an extra charge for having a person meet us at the event to give us the tickets, but Brady explained that fully. Both the charges and receiving the tickets were exactly as promised. I would use their services again in the future."

what a scam!

"I ordered 2 tickets to a concert. Face value for each was $55. The price breakdown said a fee would be included. I was billed $622 for those two $55 tickets, and the show was not sold out, so these were not scalped tickets being resold - it was just the fee Vivid added on. I called to ask about the exorbitant fee, and the agent (Ashley) was smug and basically said there's nothing I can do now. "

Always Pulls Through In A Pinch

"Last year, our group of 6 attended the Kentucky Derby. We enjoyed it so much we decided to do the other legs of the triple crown on successive years. When we tried to book the Preakness, the official site was sold out. Vivid Seats came through with premium seats at reasonable prices. I had used them in the past for hard to get concert tickets and have been very happy with the results. This time, booking on my cell phone, my too big finger hit a wrong letter which caused my bank to cancel the transaction. I called Vivid Seats and Luis Ochoa, the VS rep., quickly corrected the error I made and my order was completed. Thank you Vivid and Luis."

Montes

"Great customer service and very helpful representative."

Well taken care of..

"The agent (Tyler) was extremely helpful and actually selected the seats for me, which were incredible.

Xavere Rogers

"Xavere was very helpful by answering all of my questions and assisting me with my order. I probably wouldn't have ordered tickets if it wasn't for him. Thank you again!"

Another excellent experience.

"I have chosen Vivid Seats simply because the service is superior to Stub Hub and other ticket providers. Daniel, for example, went the extra mile to ensure I was aware of everything necessary before making a purchase. His guidance and ultimate recommendation put me at ease in making a $1,000 purchase. "

Birthday gift

"My experience with vivid seats was amazing. Beyond great customer service! Desiree was very helpful after finding me an extra ticket to The Weeknd concert in Las Vegas. I had previously purchased a pair of tickets but wanted to to get an extra seat as my cousins birthday gift. Desiree was able to find a seat in the same section/row as my previous purchase. Very glad that everything worked out well. 5 stars for vivid seats!"

A TOTAL SCAM!!!

"Terrible customer service when there is an issue....We bought basketball tickets from Vivid. After we finished the transaction over the phone with a rep, my husband received an email saying that our transaction was cancelled and there were no refunds nor credits to our account. he called customer service and could not get thru....the only way was to choose the option "to buy tickets" and then transferred to 4 different departments. Finally a rep said that the transaction did not go through because the information on the bank card did not match with the bank but they had made the transaction and was pending for approval? My husband called the bank and yes, they took out $400.00 and it was pending...my husband requested for stop payment...don't trust them, IT'S A SCAM"

Excellent customer service

"The customer service rep had patients and he really listened to my needs...."

Share Vivid Seats's store rating

Vivid Seats is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Vivid Seats is a merchant member
Vivid Seats participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,441 merchant members.