• Vivid Seats

• Address: 344 N Ogden Avenue 4th Floor Chicago, IL 60607
    • Contact: sales@vividseats.com
    • Phone: 866-848-8499
    • Customer Support: 866-848-8499
    • Business Hours: 8:00am - 8:00pm Mon-Fri 8:00am - 7:00pm Sat 9:00am - 6:00pm Sun
    • Fax: 866-203-6177

Product & services pricing Rating 6.11/10 6.11/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.46/10 7.46/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.74/10 7.74/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.41/10 8.41/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.09/10 7.09/10

"The sales agent was very helpful with resolving my issue in regards to purchasing tickets. He was polite and prompt to resolve my issue. I will start to use vivid seats more for my ticket purchases. "

"I just purchased PIT tickets for the Luke Bryan concert at Paul Brown Stadium in Cincinnatti, Ohio! Vivid Seats offered an AMAZING price that I thought was too good to be true. Especially for the pit. I called and spoke with Ian who was extremely helpful and patient as I asked all my questions. I'm coming from Atlanta, GA so I definitely have my concerns with the whole "Special Delivery" process and making sure the tickets I pick up are the specfic ones I ordered. Ian ensured me that the pick up process was going to be easy and that everything will turn out just as I ordered. He even gave me his contact information so I could have it if I had any questions. This is my first time using Vivid Seats and I would definitely use it again! Lets just hope everything works out for the best when July 18th rolls around. THANKS AGAIN IAN! "

"Alex....

She was great... SO had a problem with shipping...She followed up on it multiple times. She was polite and genuinely concerned...Provided alternatives to what could happen if the shipping was further screwed up and calmed me down...In the end the tickets came and she confirmed it. So I would buy more tickets from her Yes. Give her a raise...make her president.. do whatever.. make sure you have more of Alex 2240

"Very nice and helpful customer service. Great service from Andy"

"I was very dissapointed to see that my concert ticket that i purchased via vivid seats roughly 900$ indeed cost only 300$.
I wish i did not know their actual price... and i will never purchase ticket via vivid seats as i now know about this ridicilous markup... 600$ is crazy! I would understand a hundred, but 600? Insane!

"I have purchased GA tickets through Vivid seats and on the stadium floor it says GA the stadium was blank had no labling and when I purchased the tickets said nothing about stadium GA. I know have paid $51 for three tickets totaling out to $200.70 which are not the tickets I paid for. They have on the website right now GA floor for only $35 which is $15 cheaper and closer to the stage. This is ridiculous. I called twice and customer support refused to help and continued to say all sales are final. Now I am stuck with stadium tickets to a concert of my favorite band on their 20th Anniversary. Never will I buy from VIVID Seats. Customer service was a joke."

"Bad first time experience! I purchased tickets for Cheyenne Frontier Days. I go every year so I know the venue and what tickets to purchase. When I received the tickets they were for a different section completely than I had purchased. When I called Vivid they told me they were upgraded seats!?? What? No they were not. I sent them back and received the replacements in the mail and they were even worse. If I had gotten the tickets I had purchased the first time none of this would have happened. Vivid refused to help me even further with this. I will never purchase tickets through vivid again! I got scammed by the seller that made a ton of money off of me and Vivid evidently backed them up, not me! "

"Many of the reviews here seem positive, so I'm not sure if our experience was just the statistical anomaly, but we had a horrible experience with the "Special Delivery" system of ticket delivery. We had to solicit the follow-up instructions from Vivid. We were never sent the information for how we would get our tickets. I called Vivid the day before the concert to see what the problem was. At that point we were given a name and a phone number to use to collect our tickets at the concert venue. However, we were given not a description of the person we were supposed to meet nor a specific location at the venue at which to meet. We were given a specific time we were supposed to meet, though, and that was a problem as we knew we wouldn't be able to meet until 2 hours later. We never could reach the contact person who was supposed to deliver the tickets. When I called Vivid the day before the concert, their employee tried to reach the seller a number of times and could not. She told me to try myself and not to worry. We tried the number provided a few times the day of the concert and each time got a Verizon recording that the user wasn't available. We never got our tickets. We tried calling Vivid the day of the concert and now the day after and have been on hold or disconnected. It was a pretty good chunk of change we paid; we got nothing for it. Just beware that the risk with Special Delivery is actually there. It's not a for sure thing by any means."

"Thank you so much to Grace and Vivid Seats for helping me secure my tickets for the Garth Brooks performance on July 3. She patiently answered my "technologically challenged" questions and went on to go above and beyond by taking my order and explaining how the "Flash Seats" process works. I now get to take my three teenagers to a show they have been wanting to see for a long time. "

"The Representative for vivid tickets, MICHELLE, was an absolute delight. She helped me find the right tickets. I am a piano player. I have experienced billy just about 30 times. I knew where I wanted to sit and Michelle helped me find that perfect spot within my budget. Kudos.

"Thank you John for knowing your job! You are good at your job, by listening to my needs!
I'm taking the best daughter in the world and you made it easier by eloping me find these great seats!

"I'll NEVER buy tickets at Vivid Seats again! My order of 2 tickets Section C / Row 1-29 for the Janet Jackson Concert October 17th 2015 ($400.98 paid by PayPal) was confirmed as ordered but the tickets delivered were for Section E Row 27. From this sits the view to the stage is a completely Site-View which is not desired.

I talked to the “Supervisor”. He was not ready to deliver what I ordered, saying that the tickets of section C are all sold, nothing available. He wants to explain that the delivered section E is an improvement. He is unprofessional, rude and a liar! After the phone call on 06/18/2015 09:52am there were still 12 Tickets in Section C available! Even today, 06/24/2015, 08:45am are still plenty tickets available for sale at the internet!

VIVIDSEATS are obviously practicing this method to get rid of the bad tickets and try to cheat customers sending them confirmation of the ordered ticket but when they print out the tickets (often done short before the concert and not immediately) they see (or not!) that the tickets are the wrong one.

"After posting below review vivid seats contacted me and offered a full refund . I am satisfied with this resolution .
I live in Massachusetts and planned a road trip to CLeveland Ohio. On the first day I arrive I wanted to attend a concert at the House of Blues. I found tickets on vividseats.com entitled "Zone seating." I called Vivid seats customer service to clarfiy that "zone seating" actually entailed a physical seat rather than general admission or standing room only. Further I requested clarification that if I bought two tickets they would be adjacent to each other and not simply in the same section. The customer service represenative assured that they were indeed physical seats and would be next to each other. She said they just could not guarantee the section but that the seats would be adjacent. This was extremley important to me as I would be driving to Cleveland and would have no desire to stand after an 11 hour drive. When I receieved my e tickets two days later, I received 2 General Admission standing room only tickets. I contacted customer support and spoke with Shana, a supervisor. She flatly refused to refund my ticket purchase or provide actual seated tickets. I asked her to pull the recored call where they stated there would be actual seats and she again flatly refused. She was extremly rude, and when I informed her I would contact the Better Business Bureau her response was "Well now I definetly can't help you!" If the original agent had not advised me that I would receive seats, I would not have purchased the zone seating option, as this cost twice as much as buying a general admission standing room ticket. So essentially I overpaid a great deal for tickets to stand at a concert. The original agent and the website were misleading and the second agent was rude and completely unhelpful. Do not deal with these people.

Daniel, Boston Ma.

"First class and trusted service, last minute purchase, had help from Ashley in sales recommending the seats job done.

Had a great view and night. thanks again we will purchase future tickets through them Vivid Seats.

"Ok! So I just got off the phone with an awesome rep. Jessica Who provided excellent customer service, she was so kind and personable she felt like a good friend . I got tickets to see Kevin hart july8 at msg in NYC. I have never used another ticket service other than ticketmaster . The rep. Made me feel secure in my purchase. However if I do have issues in getting in I will call her ext. an raise hell! ... Lol. Overall ,awesome experience I do recommend to use as an alternative other than ticketmaster. Thanks vivid seats"

Share Vivid Seats's store rating

Vivid Seats is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Vivid Seats is a merchant member
Vivid Seats participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,847 merchant members.