Stores > Vivid Seats

• Address: 344 N Ogden Avenue 4th Floor Chicago, IL 60607
    • Contact: sales@vividseats.com
    • Phone: 866-848-8499
    • Customer Support: 866-848-8499
    • Business Hours: 8:00am - 8:00pm Mon-Fri 8:00am - 7:00pm Sat 9:00am - 6:00pm Sun
    • Fax: 866-203-6177

Product & services pricing Rating 5.96/10 5.96/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.38/10 7.38/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.48/10 7.48/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.26/10 8.26/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.57/10 5.57/10

"It was so much easier for me to purchase from Vivid Seats than other sites I have purchased from. The phone was answered very quickly and every question I had was answered without hesitation. I really liked using Vivid Seats and plan on using them in the future. They will be my go to site."

"Michelle was very helpful. Great customer service. "

"The way the site is set up is that it never states "per ticket." So you think you are getting two tickets for $200, because it says "2 Tickets $200." Then you hit accept it shows you just paid $500.
I don't understand how this formula is legal. They are unable to return anything because this is how they stay in business for their overpriced tickets.
I also purchased this "warranty" that comes with it, that does nothing for service support. When I reached out to customer service, they basically told me they would do nothing for me.
VividSeats is a scam site used to screw you over with no returns. Horrible experience.

"I just purchased tickets for Carrie Underwood using Vivid Seats. This is the second time I have ordered tickets this way. Tyler was very friendly and efficient, answering all my questions politely. The website is easy to use as well. I will definitely purchase future seats from Vivid Seats. "

This review was modified by Mary-Lynne on November 21 2015 06:34:02 AM

"Be careful of what you pay for and understand your seats might not be what you expected, for the price you pay! Shop around because this is definitely not the best place to buy your tickets, I learned the hard way. Shop around a little before purchasing from this site!!"

This review was modified by Jake111 on November 20 2015 09:13:18 PM

"telephone guy knowledgeable and very
helpful to getting me order placed.

"Great help. Was a pleasure to work with Eric and Ian. "

"Went through the process to buy 2 tickets to maroon 5 the whole time seeing a price of around $200.00 not till after i hit accept did the true price of $500.00 get reveled. i spoke with a customer service rep who refused to refund me and insisted time and time again that i had missed the cost when i looked over every page carefully and only ever saw the $200.00 price. She then intentionally miss quoted me saying that i confirmed i saw the price before hand. i copy and pasted the text where i said " only at the very end after i hit accept did the actual price of 500 show up" which she somehow read meant i saw it before hand??? Having seen what appeared to be group orders (7 tickets in one area for $700 and 3 in a slightly better area for $400 leading me to believe they were group prices) i went for the two tickets. once i hit confirm there was a thing that said your card will now be charged $500.00 but it was too late to stop the transaction.
UPDATE: 11/16/15 Received a call from the customer service department less than 24hrs later (great response time). This agent was way more helpful and friendly. She apologized for the inconvenience and the rudeness of the online agent (every company has at least one). Worked with me within the limits of what they are allowed to do to remedy the situation. While i still advocate restructuring the layout of their reservation process (maybe a problem with windows 10 or pop up blockers? I saw no side bar with total cost that was described by the service rep so maybe it was an issue with my computer?) the customer service experience ended on a much more positive note!
* not sure that rating the shipping process is relevant as i purchased e tickets so it was instant download, as far as that goes i received the email link within a few minutes of my order so take that as you will

This review was modified by onangam_divad on November 16 2015 03:45:00 PM

"Brittany was awesome, super friendly and efficient. Also extremely patient and understanding during my personal debate on whether to bite the bullet and spend the money, and continued to make suggestions on decent seats that would fit a price point I could justify. I'm so glad she is able to share her direct extension as well, as I would certainly call her again for future events.

This review was modified by lfosterevents on November 16 2015 04:00:01 PM

"My representative helped me purchase the tickets that met my needs for seating. He was very knowledgeable and helpful. The price for the tickets were affordable and reasonable. I was referred by a friend and now I have a go to place to purchase tickets for any event. Plus having a person to speak with versus an automated system is way better. Thanks guys!"

This review was modified by Juan.Sanchez15 on November 16 2015 04:00:01 PM

"Worst ticketing experience ever! I received tickets for the wrong section (to an event 6 months from now) and immediately contacted customer service, at which point I was instructed to purchase another set of tickets for the correct section. After that, Vivid Seats told me I would not be allowed to exchange or return the incorrect tickets. I then contacted their customer service team again which only resulted in 100% of the blame being placed on me (the customer) for the ticketing error ("because there computer program can't purchase tickets on its own.") and said there was nothing they could do about it and I needed to resell the first set of tickets. I then told them I'd be refuting the charge with my card company - they encouraged me not to and called me again the next morning. They again blamed me and said the most they could do is refund 50% of my service fee on the first set of tickets ($40 on the $365 tickets). I declined and am now still refuting the charge. DO NOT PURCHASE TICKETS HERE!!"

This review was modified by MinnesotaMember on November 16 2015 04:00:01 PM

"Ashley was very informative and patient making it a quick, smooth & seamless transaction.

This review was modified by elozor on November 16 2015 04:00:01 PM

"Excellent services and very easy to order "

This review was modified by adriennedickerson71 on November 16 2015 04:00:01 PM

"Excellent customer service. Very helpful. "

This review was modified by Ctiant on November 16 2015 04:00:01 PM

"The process was easy and received the tickets quickly. Well order from vivid seats in the future."

This review was modified by haddock_23 on November 13 2015 11:55:02 AM

Share Vivid Seats's store rating

Vivid Seats is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Vivid Seats is a merchant member
Vivid Seats participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,677 merchant members.