• Address: 344 N Ogden Avenue 4th Floor Chicago, IL 60607
    • Contact: sales@vividseats.com
    • Phone: 866-848-8499
    • Customer Support: 866-848-8499
    • Business Hours: 8:00am - 8:00pm Mon-Fri 8:00am - 7:00pm Sat 9:00am - 6:00pm Sun
    • Fax: 866-203-6177

Product & services pricing Rating 6.20/10 6.20/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.42/10 8.42/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.36/10 8.36/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.28/10 9.28/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.65/10 5.65/10

"Picked my seats and was sure I clicked on 6 tickets but must have hit 8. Entered my credit card and expected a confirmation page before finalizing order but it went straight through and purchase was completed. I immediately called customer service and received no help. All sales are final. I was told I could list the 2 tickets for sale and Vivid would "only" receive 10% of the sale. Thanks a lot. Last time I use this site."

"I want to thank Corinna Dampf Sales Agent of VIVIDSEATS for the wonderful and friendly service. Even though I could not see her and we conducted our business over the phone I could tell she was happy to assist me and that she did it with a smile on her face. I am very greatful for her help and if I ever need tickets for any other event that I may be interested in attending or my wife or anyone else, I will refer them to her. Thank you Corinna for a job well done and bravo zulu to you and your team there at Vivid Seats.

Respectfully,
Boatswain's Mate Second Class Berrian, Rickey, R.
United States Navy

"Made an order a week before event and had to be delivered. Wasn't sure if it would get to me before I left Canada for the US 4 days later. Called the help line and the rep, Tyler, made sure the tickets would get to me in the city I was travelling to. I was a first time online ticket buyer and had an excellent experience....at the 2014 Homerun derby in Minny. Thank you. "

"LOVE IT!!! I do not use any other re-seller websites. I recommend all of my friends to use Vivid Seats and they are always satisfied. "

"I tried Vivid Seats for the first time this week and it will definitely be my last. The event I purchased tickets for is two days away and I got a call this morning that my order is being cancelled because the tickets are lost in the mail. While I understand things happen, Vivid's response was to issue a refund plus a credit to be used in the future, instead of supplying me with new tickets from another vendor because of the price difference. I understand Vivid is a business and wants to remain profitable, but I feel they should have made things right by providing me with the tickets I purchased, even if it was at a loss to them. I made a decision at the start of this week to go with Vivid for my ticket needs, ending my search for tickets, and now here I am with an event two days away and no tickets. Disappointing. "

"I had gone to several ticket vendor websites and became increasingly frustrated with the prices and poor customer service. I came across Vivid Seats website and was more than pleased. I had questions and was immediately assisted via Live Chat. Eric (awesome service) answered all my questions and made what could have been a painful process a positive experience. I will definitely return to Vivid Seats to purchase my tickets. "

"Just printed tickets I ordered from Vivid Seats. David R. went above and beyond helping me get the best priced tickets. He was very helpful. I would definitely buy tickets from Vivid /David again."

"i had a wonderful experience talking with Jordan G."

"Super helpful and polite! "

"Vivid Seats is awesome. It is simple and prompt. You go online purchase your tickets and they email them to you that day. I had a question and called their customer service. They were awesome and very friendly.

I will definitely use Vivid Seats in the future.

"I was purchasing tickets for an NFL game and the website was having a hard time recognizing my email, so I called the number provided and the gentlemen by the name of Steve, was able to provide me with excellent customer service. He was friendly and courteous and instantly met every one of my needs. I will definitely be recommending vivid seats as well as Steve to all my friends and family."

"Hiren was the agent and he was positive about his company and very helpful when I asked him to contact the seller to make sure they could send the tickets earlier than noted on the website. Hiren has very nice manners. Jo Nell Waybright"

"Vivid seats was easy to use and got me the tickets I was looking for, something other sites failed to do. The customer service was great. they took care of ensuring I had the proper delivery arrangement so I would have my tickets in time. Vivid seats will be my go to reseller for ticket and event needs."

"Awesome experience. First time, and Mike provided superior service. Very pleased. I will definitely use Vivid Seats again."

"Very good place and friendly, knowledgeable people to get your needs done professionally. Charlie is really a cool person to do business with. We will use Vivid in future for MLB tickets. Thanks.
Eddie & Mare.

Vivid Seats is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Vivid Seats is a merchant member
Vivid Seats participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,882 merchant members.