• Vivid Seats Vivid Seats Elite Status

• Address: 344 N Ogden Avenue 4th Floor Chicago, IL 60607
    • Contact: sales@vividseats.com
    • Phone: 866-848-8499
    • Customer Support: 866-848-8499
    • Business Hours: 8:00am - 8:00pm Mon-Fri 8:00am - 7:00pm Sat 9:00am - 6:00pm Sun
    • Fax: 866-203-6177

Product & services pricing Rating 6.19/10 6.19/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.66/10 7.66/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.63/10 7.63/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.57/10 8.57/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.79/10 6.79/10

"thank you it was a great experience. easy to talk to and helped me get these tickets fast"

"The service as always was outstanding. I had a little problem ordering online so your help desk gave me a toll free number to call and I got Michelle Jaime......OMG, she is very friendly and walked me thru everything and the process......and no nobody ask me to write this they did however tell me about the survey, I normally do not do surveys but in this case....I had to say something, you have a real gem in Michelle. I will be calling her for all my tickets and will pass her name onto all my friends and family."

"I was helped by Altavius Rash! He was an awesome associate was very patient and did everything in his power to help Me get the perfect tickets. I had a issue on my end and he was more than willing to wait ehike I worked it out! i will definitely order more tickets in the future and I hope to get the same representative! "

"My experience with Jordon from vivid seats was awesome I was a little apprehensive about buying tickets but doing it over the phone I felt more comfortable and I am hoping the second part of acruelly going to concert will be awesome also but overall I will use this website again and refer my friends."

"Joe was very pleasant to work with! "

"Great Customer service! Thanks, Tyler! Used them one other time and was VERY pleased!!!"

"The agent (ext. 2229) was very helpful (as always). Always have good luck with Vivid. Job well done!"

"KAYLA WAS FRIENDLY AND INFORMATIVE, CALLED ME BACK VERY QUICKLY"

"The vivid team is always quick to find the best tickets for my event over the phone. I always get my tickets on time! They are very polite and helpful!"

"This is the second time I've purchased tickets from Vivid Seats and both times have been very favorable experiences. What I really like about using Vivid Seats is the website is so easy to use and you can click on a section of seats and see where you'll be sitting and shows all of the available tickets in that section priced from low to high. Also when you scan over a section, it will also tell you how many tickets are available and what the starting price is in that section.

I did have some trouble getting my payment to go through online, so I called Vivid Seats directly. I spoke with a gentleman by the name of David Vagnetti and he was so very helpful and efficient with my ticket purchase. I think we were only on the phone together about 5 minutes and my transaction was complete. Thank you David! If you ever need tickets call him at extension 2402!

"Lauren was great on the phone.First time using vivid seats cannot wait to go to event then I will write another review."

"I asked if the tickets would be available in my email the same day as purchase and the very helpful sales person Steve Hernandez had them available immediately. Great service!"

"This was a totally new and stressful experience for me. While I had some major reservations, these were all removed because of the knowledge, reassurance, personalization, and superior customer service of my agent "A.J." THANK YOU A.J!!!!!"

"My customer service rep was Alyssa ext.2377...she was very courtesy and helped me purchase the tickets easily and quickly...ticket prices aren't bad but all the unnecessary fees are..."

"My customer service experience with Vivid Seats was phenomenal! Friendly, professional, & efficient. I will definitely use Vivid Seats again for future ticket purchases!"

Share Vivid Seats's store rating

Vivid Seats is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Vivid Seats is a merchant member
Vivid Seats participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,716 merchant members.