Stores > Vivid Seats

Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.71/10 6.71/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.20/10 7.20/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.62/10 7.62/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.33/10 6.33/10
Voice your opinion! Review Vivid Seats by clicking a star below.
2017-06-21

Expensive and unresponsive

"VERY expensive. Their fees are extremely high. When I needed support it was either days later or not at all. The on-line chat never worked. The tickets I was selling kept expiring without notice. At one point the tickets were to expire at 7pm on June 21st. It was 8am on the 21st and they were already expired with no way to renew them. They have a faulty system."

2017-06-20

Can you give negative stars?

"i was not given a ticket to show that I purchased for. Their customer service department was completely useless. They didn't care about my experience in any way and were completely dishonest about what I was purchasing. It was partial view and didn't even have the performers promised. DO NOT PURCHASE TICKETS FROM THEM! They are only interested in profiting off of others and could care less about your experience or your hard earned money. Thanks for ruining my birthday!"

2017-06-20

Not happy!!!

"The sales person sold me out with tickets that I didn't see before buying.."

Great customer service

"Iyahna was a huge help on getting me my tickets. There was a lock put on the cc and she helped me threw it. Thank you"

Good service

"Called Emma and the process was very easy to purchase my tickets to the Packer/Viking game. I would recommend them."

2017-06-19

Editing review - LATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

" After posting the following review VIVID did call me promptly the next day. They have offered to refund me the "service charge" fees which is VERY NICE. So, I have gone out on a limb and just bought 3 tix to see Boston. I have my tickets IN HAND so, I do not anticipate any issues. Previous post:We ordering our tix over the phone the day of the concert. We were told we would have our tix via email in 5 minutes. 32 minutes later and 4 phone calls later we FINALLY got the tix. We had to drive like crazy to get to the show on time. It was stressful. We were lied to then told we would not get a refund....and my vivid seat account said the show was over. ALL FRUSTRATING and ZERO concern for telling us 5 minutes when it was 32 minutes. JUST AWFUL"

Thank you !

"Great over all experience.

I did not have to wait long to get through.
The rep was very patient/helpful/professional.

Thank you so much !

2017-06-17

Do Not Use Vivid Seats!!!

"I bought a parking pass that was never delivered. The customer service rep argued with me and refused to let me speak to her manager. They also refused a refund. They have a %100 guarantee that is a joke. I have never experienced customer service like this in my life. Read all reviews on this company. They apparently do this to a lot of people."

2017-06-17

Vivid Value Questioned - Buyer Beware on Exact Seats

"They claim not to be able to provide you with exact seat numbers, so be wary. I doubt that is true all the time and that they choose this method because it is easier. Of course, I took the chance thinking I would have an opportunity to find out the seat numbers before the tickets were shipped . . . . but I was wrong. Did not learn the location until I received them, and of course they were about the worst 2 seats in the row. My advice - go with a ticket seller that can provide the location. Only then do you truly know the value you are receiving. I could have gone with another broker for a few dollars more - just 1 row higher, but with the first seats near the inner aisle. This was my first and last transaction with Vivid."

Awful!

"If i could give no stars I would. Several minutes after my order was placed I received an email saying that my order was being submitted for cancellation. When I called to figure out why this was they could give me no information and just said something didn't match the bank for authorization, and just said to try buying new tickets again. (As if I was so confident this wouldn't happen again). And to top it off the woman speaking to me was very rude. NEVER buy from here. Totally unreliable."

2017-06-16

Iron Maiden & the amazing Natalie A.

"I have been a loyal member of Vivid Seats for years, attending several concerts & sporting events. I called VS for Iron Maiden tix & spoke w/Natalie, she not only helped me but found closer seats at a better price. Thank You, Thank You Natalie Andrews & Vivid Seats!
You will hear from me for future events.

2017-06-16

NY Yankess vs. Milwaukee Brewers 7/7 at Yankee stadium.

"I was not able to order my Tickets online, your system would NOT accept my address, therefore I was unable to order . I went to your "Live Chat' room where I was given a phone number to call (it was 11:30 pm CST). John the Customer Representative was extremely helpful and knowledgeable. He set me up in a quick manner while explaining your procedures along with shipping information. By the time we hung up I had received 3 automated e-mails confirming the sale shipping information and rules.

Until last night I had NOT used Vivid Seats, I will most certainly use Vivid in the future. It was a pleasurable experience!

2017-06-15

Alex is a great asset to vivid seats

"Alex was very helpful and actually had a personality. So refreshing from all the robot customer service associates. Thanks!"

Blacklisting

"I legitimately canceled a ticket purchase with another company a year ago who unbeknownst to me was part of the Vivid Seats network. When I tried to recently buy concert tickets through Vivid Seats, they told me I was banned for life from purchasing ticket through them because of my cancellation with somebody else. This was of course AFTER they first took my money and then made me wait several days before releasing it back into my bank account."

2017-06-15

Vivid Seats sent me some tickets, ups delivererd the tickets, and I didn't get them

"I ordered tickets from Vivid Seats to a Metallica concert----knowing I'd have to sign for the tickets as stated on the web page and Vivid Seats would guarantee delivery. UPS delivered the tickets to my house without a signature. When I got home the tickets were gone. After a while I recognized I didn't receive my tickets, I called Vivid Seats and they wouldn't do anything except ask me to pay an additional $66.00 to see if the tickets could be reissued. I paid the $66.00.

After a few days, I called Vivid Seats to see if the tickets could be reissued-----they said no and they credited my $66.00.

After a bad posting on the web, Vivid Seats eventually met me half way-----and gave me a partial reimbursement.

Share Vivid Seats's store rating

Vivid Seats is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Vivid Seats is a merchant member
Vivid Seats participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,378 merchant members.