• Address: 344 N Ogden Avenue 4th Floor Chicago, IL 60607
    • Contact: sales@vividseats.com
    • Phone: 866-848-8499
    • Customer Support: 866-848-8499
    • Business Hours: 8:00am - 8:00pm Mon-Fri 8:00am - 7:00pm Sat 9:00am - 6:00pm Sun
    • Fax: 866-203-6177

Product & services pricing Rating 6.44/10 6.44/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.12/10 8.12/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.07/10 8.07/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.86/10 8.86/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.15/10 7.15/10

"Sales agent was extremely helpful and offered to place my order over the phone with me to make sure it went through...excellent customer service...i was very impressed and thankful. would recommend. "

"First time Buyer. I'll be back, they made it easy"

"This is to follow up on a review I wrote yesterday about Vivid Seats. I was very upset because of the unexpected fees I was charged. Vivid Seats has subsequently contacted me to offer me assistance in selling the tickets. They do not offer refunds, which I understand. They did assist me in re-listing the tickets. I do not want to make money on the tickets, I just want to break even.
They were very nice and the tickets should be showing up on their website by tomorrow. I am raising my rating from one star to three stars based on their assistance. This rating may change up or down depending on the final outcome.
So at this point, I still recommend you read the details closely before purchasing so you have not surprises.

"TERRRIBLE! I have placed an order for Pitbull and Iglesias ticket. But later I have received an email that they are not able to accept my payment, I have offered to pay with other debit card but they refused. Later I have been told that they will charge me for shipping cost. it is crazy!!! firstly I was told they cannot use my debit card and later told me that they will charge me for shipping cost. I can not imagine what type of shipping cost if my order was not even placed."

"NOT Recommended!
I went to this site for the first time to purchase concert tickets today and ended up paying way more than I thought I had! The web page itself seems to be very misleading, could just be me but either way they refuse to give me a refund! I found the tickets I was wanting with no problem and thought I was order 2 tickets for $180 (which would be a fair price because originally tickets were $85 at venue site, they sold out in 2 minutes tho) like it seemed on the screen I was looking at but apparently they were $180 EACH! EACH was not on that screen, at least not the part of the screen that I was looking at. A total of $456.44 for two tickets (in the far balcony) sure is something I would have like to have known before clicking on that confirm button! Also a $80+ handling charge is pretty ridiculous, also not easily noticeable at the main screen! Every other web site I have ever made a purchase on offers you a full screen showing your full purchase price with tax and other fees before final conformation, this site DOES NOT! I confirmed expecting another screen to ask for final conformation, that didn't happen! According to customer service rep I spoke to all the information that I am complaining about not being on the screen was in a small box on the right side, a box which I did NOT notice because I was to busy paying all my attention to the larger part of the screen that was asking for all of my information! Am I the only one that this has happen to? A site that offers its customers a place to go and sell their tickets should have been a red flag. I guess I am an idiot for not reading the fine print and the entire screen! Don't let this happen to you!

*****please to say that this issue has been completely resolved thanks to Vivid Seats! *********

"I was extremely frustrated by a purchase made at Vivid Seats due to issues with pricing, services fees and transparency of product information. After expressing my concerns, I was contacted by customer service and my issues were resolved. Yesenia was helpful and understanding of my situation, and collectively, we came to a resolution. "

"I highly recommend Vivid Seats for all of your ticket purchases. Their customer service is one of the best I have ever dealt with. I was working with Jordan and he was so helpful and accommodating, could not have asked for a nicer person to deal with. I will most definitely use Vivid Seats for all of my purchases and I suggest you do too:) They really are top notch."

"I recently purchased two tickets for a concert in summer, 2015. I purchased them from a 'preferred seller' and the delivery method was 'email', which said that a link would be sent 'typically within one business day' of the confirmation of the sale, with instructions to print tickets. However, the email I received said the tickets might not be available until three days before the event. I contacted Vivid Seats and they replied promptly, and explained that certain preapproved resellers may not have physical possession of the tickets because the venue hasn't released them. The Vivid Seat website says that sellers must have physical possession of their tickets to sell them. The Vivid Seat website should be updated, so that consumers are fully aware that not all resellers have possession of the tickets they are selling, and that it may be several weeks, or even months, before consumers receive their tickets. Edited to say that today I received an email for the tickets, which I was successfully able to download. Although this story has ended well (assuming the tickets are legitimate, which is a chance one takes on any reseller site), I still feel Vivid Seats should provide more visible information to consumers about ticket delivery."

"Some issues with my initial Vivid Seats purchase were able to be resolved within 24 hours. Good customer service."

"I had the most amazing experience using vivid seats. We bought tickets to the SEC championship Friday afternoon over the phone. Was told they would be available near the venue an hour before the event. After I was told that. The attendant said you should go by early because they try to show up early. I decided to gamble and go about six hours early. Sure enough a young lady was smiling ready to give me my tickets I bought the night before two states away. There is a service charge, but well worth it. Vivid sent me 4 separate emails to keep me informed and checking on my experience. I'll will always use them to buy my future tickets."

"VERY SATISFIED 5/5 Stars

I accidentally bought 4 concert tickets to be held in Toronto, instead of 2 that I needed. In less than a minute I called customer service and asked if they can help me rectify the error I made. Unfortunately, I was told that because i agreed to a no return policy they cannot do any correction and my option is just to post those 2 excess tickets in their site for re-sale. However though, such resell option can only be applied for ticket events to be held within the US. For a moment I thought that was it that I have to bear the costs of the 2 excess tickets, until I received a call from a VividSeats Customer Service Manager telling me that she knows the issue that I am having and she would like to offer me a solution to it.

My issue got resolved and I am very satisfied with it.

I will continue to use the services of Vividseats. com knowing that behind the network infrastructures there are real people who understands and cares for the satisfaction of their customers.

Philip

"Searched for concert tickets and Vivid Seats had the absolute LOWEST price, by far, of any ticket sellers. I am extremely pleased and glad I found VividSeats.com, and will always check their web site first when looking for future tickets."

"Bought tickets to Brand New in Austin. Sold out instantly a long time ago. I found a really good price on Vivid Seats and after calling them asking to prioritize it so I could get them sooner, I had my tickets less than 48 hrs later from FedEx. Extremely seamless and easy to deal with. I have bought from them since and will continue to buy from Vivid Seats!"

"I got my tickets right away and they were just what I ordered! "

"Awesome! they lost my tickets originally, but then completely compensated me for them, and even gave me better seats!"

Vivid Seats is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Vivid Seats is a merchant member
Vivid Seats participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,919 merchant members.