• Vivid Seats Vivid Seats Elite Status

• Address: 344 N Ogden Avenue 4th Floor Chicago, IL 60607
    • Contact: sales@vividseats.com
    • Phone: 866-848-8499
    • Customer Support: 866-848-8499
    • Business Hours: 8:00am - 8:00pm Mon-Fri 8:00am - 7:00pm Sat 9:00am - 6:00pm Sun
    • Fax: 866-203-6177

Product & services pricing Rating 6.35/10 6.35/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.00/10 8.00/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.83/10 7.83/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.93/10 8.93/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.60/10 7.60/10

"Excellent service. Very happy with the service provided by Gabby. Both professional and knowledgeable. I would definitely use them again. Better pricing that the other sites!"

"Marc Ulloa exuded excellent customer service today while assisting me with my purchase. He was personal, yet professional. Something I feel is difficult to obtain over the telephone. I will definitely contact him for my next concert ticket purchase. Thank you!"

"Had a great experience ordering concert tickets with AJ Marroquin. I will definitely order from Vivid Seats again."

"I purchased tickets to a baseball game for our company owners several months ago. There was no electronic delivery option, just FedEx. I contact Vivid Seats a couple weeks before the game and told them that the people attending the game would be leaving on the Wednesday before the game (which was on Friday) for NYC and we needed the tickets before they left. They said it would not be a problem to get them to us in time but that there was still no electronic delivery option. The day that they were leaving came and went and no tickets arrived. I got an email on Thursday (the DAY BEFORE the game) that the tickets had shipped via FedEx. I contacted VividSeats multiple times trying to explain that this was not going to work to deliver the tickets to an address several states away from the event on the SAME DAY AS THE EVENT. Suddenly, the tickets became available via email. At this point however, our owners were already in business meetings that would go until the game was about to start and the tickets had to be printed (could not be presented on a phone or tablet). Essentially VividSeats used a last minute email (that did not help us at all) to get out of having to honor their "Guarantee". I understand that this is a third-party marketplace but I feel that if they are unable to provide the product that they have sold within a reasonable time frame before the event starts they should either honor their guarantee or remove it from their website. It is FALSE advertising and is just a ploy to get you to buy from them because they are instilling false trust in the consumer. So now we have lost over $600 and no one was able to attend the game because Vivid Seats could not manage to deliver these tickets more than 24 hours before the game (purchased them over 4 months before!)"

"I had a real quick n painless buying of my tickets. U guys have good workers. I'll b coming to guys to buy tickets over n over."

"First time buyer at vivid seats. Aaron was awesome and very patient. I was looking to buy 13 tickets for my group and he was very helpful and assuring. "

"Vivid rocks. I buy all my MLB tickets here. In my opinion, they have the best customer service and typically have the lowest prices. Go Vivid!"

"I bought tickets from vivid seats not understanding how a secondary ticket office was and was very upset when I received tickets and I had paid alot more than price on tickets. But though they couldn't refund my money for tickets they did refund me the service charges. they were very understanding and explained to me how a secondary ticket holder works. I am pleased with the way they handled my situation. And I would use them again now that I know what to expect."

"Most superb job in identifying the appropriate seats for myself and my party. Very costumer services orientated and extremely informative. Overall, excelled at assuring I purchased the best seats for myself and my party. Thank you. "

"Great company to deal with for tickets! My salesman Revson Rice was excellent. He was very informative and thorough, a pleasure to do business with."

"Charlie was a perfect agent and he helped me with my order and explained everything and took care of my order quickly.

"Very friendly and efficient. Mark took the time to help me what I wanted. "

"Ripped off. Purchased two seats for a total of $357.35. When I received the tickets, they were valued at $78.00 each. That's a 44% mark up. Oh, and they charged me approximately $20 for Fed-Ex delivery but then emailed me the tickets saying I could download them instead. Wait.. what? Had I known that I would have never paid any shipping. I called them and they said "Oh, yes we changed your order. We'll refund the Fedex fee but it will take betweee 7 to 10 days." So if you don;t call, they will just keep it?

Update: On 4/4/2015, I received my credit for Vivid Seats not shipping me anything. The one they just kept and would have kept had I not called. This is a huge red flag people. I looked all over for download options because the last thing I wanted was to depend on FedEx. One word: SHADY

View Details04/02/15 VIVID SEATS CHICAGO IL Payments and Credits -$18.00

"as always, my experience in dealing with Vivid has always been excellent. easy to deal with and efficient. Mark Ullua was our service rep for the first time as our previous rep was no longer there and he was excellent to deal with as well."

"I've bought tickets several times from Vivid Seats, always with great results. I had a situation recently where I needed an extra ticket to an event which was only a few days off. Mike Carone with Vivid was totally professional, courteous, and helpful. I would highly recommend them!"

Share Vivid Seats's store rating

Vivid Seats is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Vivid Seats is a merchant member
Vivid Seats participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,859 merchant members.