• Vivid Seats

• Address: 344 N Ogden Avenue 4th Floor Chicago, IL 60607
    • Contact: sales@vividseats.com
    • Phone: 866-848-8499
    • Customer Support: 866-848-8499
    • Business Hours: 8:00am - 8:00pm Mon-Fri 8:00am - 7:00pm Sat 9:00am - 6:00pm Sun
    • Fax: 866-203-6177

Product & services pricing Rating 6.33/10 6.33/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.71/10 7.71/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.56/10 7.56/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.63/10 8.63/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.31/10 7.31/10

"Ordered tickets online using a decently laid out site. Unfortunately after I already paid and was waiting for the e-tickets to show in my inbox, when I get a call saying the tickets are no longer available and I can get similar tickets for a higher price. Really? that's how you run a business? Bait and switch or a crappy inventory control system. Either way they can't be trusted. "

"I bought 3 tickets to the Clippers Playoffs game and they were Instant Download so I got my tickets within a minute or so. Took the tickets to the Staples Center and the lady scanned us in and the tickets were legit!

I would have no problems using them again!

P.S. For people complaining about the surcharges, just make sure you review your order and take into account the "total" amount. Even with the surcharge, the tickets were still cheaper than the closer competitor.

"Many thanks for your help!"

"Ronak Patel is a great sales rep.
He cares and is thorough.

"Thanks for the refund. I appreciate it."

"Lackluster customer service, so hopefully you don't experience any issues with your tickets or order process.

Expensive. Their fees are much higher than other ticket resale sites. Comparing a set of tickets for a baseball game, VividSeats was 40% more expensive for tickets in the same section and row as one of VividSeats two major competitors.

"The one and only, Sufjan Stevens had a concert at the Chicago Theater on April 24th. Sufjan doesn't tour often and it's been a few years since he's released a full length album. I was casually looking through tickets for concerts when I remembered that he was going to be in Chicago! Assuming the tickets would be way too expensive to see the musical genius, I didn't get my hopes up. But then, there were amazing floor seats pretty close to the stage for a price way lower than any other ticket site! The purchase was quick, easy, and I got my tickets right away. Thanks to Vivid, I saw one of my biggest music inspirations on a whim at a great price and had a night I will never forget. Thank you! SO much!!"

"Have been buying seats with Vivid for over a year and have always had good service.
Recently I bought tickets only to have a discount come out the next day for the same tickets I'd purchased. Initially Vivid would not honour the discount, but a couple of days later a manager called and provided a rebate that equaled the discount. I was very pleased with their flexibility. They restored my faith in their company and I will continue to purchase tickets from them.

"Alex was super helpful and friendly. I was a bit panicked about not receiving my ticket and she got me my ticket! She called me back and kept me up to date and I really appreciated it. You need more employee's like her!"

"Awesome customer service!!!"

"Never again! I ordered tickets. Then they call to say they sold them to someone else. Then asked if I would like to move to worse seats for the same price. I asked if they would refund the difference and they said no. Since when do you downgrade someone as a way of saying sorry? Service is sub par, never again."

"Professional, seamless service. I would definitely use vivid tickets again!!"

"Called on the phone and was walked through the process to great seats for AC?DC. All confirmed by e-mail. EASY, pleasant experience."

"As repeat customers with Vivid Seats, we are always confident in what to expect from our ticket purchase experience. Thank you, to Vivid Seats, and to Emily and Jordan especially, for being such terrific sales associates!
Until next time...

D. Glass

"Great places to go for all ur tickets! Prices are great and the process is easy. Would most diffently buy from here again"

Share Vivid Seats's store rating

Vivid Seats is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Vivid Seats is a merchant member
Vivid Seats participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,838 merchant members.