• Address: 344 N Ogden Avenue 4th Floor Chicago, IL 60607
    • Contact: sales@vividseats.com
    • Phone: 866-848-8499
    • Customer Support: 866-848-8499
    • Business Hours: 8:00am - 8:00pm Mon-Fri 8:00am - 7:00pm Sat 9:00am - 6:00pm Sun
    • Fax: 866-203-6177

Product & services pricing Rating 6.42/10 6.42/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.99/10 7.99/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.07/10 8.07/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.78/10 8.78/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.30/10 7.30/10

"When I complained to their manager about the price of my tickets, they said they had no control. I told them they need checks and balances to protect their customers from being ripped off. The manager said "that's the nature of the business". I told him I've never had this issue with any other secondary market places other than theirs, so it's their business practices that need fixing. I told him if they don't care about their customers, then their customers won't care about them. I will never do business with #vividseats again. When I told him that I wanted to get this settled with the seller since they couldn't do anything, he refused to give them my info, despite my approval! They don't care about their customers.....just taking your money. They claim 100% buyer guarantee, but it's false advertisement! They have no policies in place to protect their buyers! And when their buyers have legitimate complaints, they show no concern about fixing them! There is a reason Vivid Seats website only shows you testimonials they chose - so you don't see their truth! AVOID THEM!!!! They will rip you off!!! If they won't protect their customers, I'll protect their future customers from getting ripped by telling them to avoid Vivid Seats completely! "

"I love this place to buy tickets they are great and helpful esp. Jonathan Wilson c/s he was great and help me get what I wanted and I will most be back to purchase more tickets these gust rock "

"I have JUST begun SELLING concert tickets with Vivid Seats. So far, so good....., Happy at the moment. They appear to be running things very effectively. When they STOP being good, I'll write another review. "

"I received different tickets from what I purchased, so I called the customer service number and Jasha helped me. She got right in the issue with the seller & had it sorted and and corrected in about an hour. She was very friendly and easy to talk to. She is an asset to this team! "

"I talked to Sophie Duntley to help with the process of buying tickets to the Bette Midler concert in Houston. I was confused with the seating map and I did not know if I were buying seats which were together. I bought 4 tkts. Sophie helped very much with the process and was very kind and professional. I hope to talk to her again.
Lila Woods

"Kristen R. was very helpful and efficient in getting me tickets for 8 different NBA games,
Kristen ensured the process was quick and fully understood by myself, verifying that she had all the details confirmed before processing
the purchase which made for a quick overall transaction. many thanks

"They was very nice on the phone I will tell my friends about them. I will use them again when I need tickets thank you."

"Getting tickets for RUSH June 8th Columbus OH.
Had a slight issue with order, called the VIVIDSEATS helpline and within minutes had the order squared away.
Thanks Ashley????

"This is my second purchase with Vivid seats. I am truly pleased with their service, knowledge and commitment to doing it right. Great prices don't hurt either. Thanks Anthony"

"My concert is in may, but my tickets were sent to my email Immediately and the customer service agent was friendly and helpful. I can't wait to see Hozier!!!! "

"This was the second time i used the services of Eric Foster of Vivid Seats. 2 for 2!! Outstanding guy and he absolutely set me up with fantastic seats at both The National Championship Game in Arlington, TX, but also for the Cavs vs. Lakers in Cleveland. Eric did what he said he would do and absolutely set my mind at ease with the entire process. i would highly recommend Eric and Vivid!"

"I totally love buying tickets from this company they really help you find something good. It's much better then to speak with an automated machine.. toatlly recommend you guys."

"The ease of ordering via customer service was very efficient. The salesman was very attentive to what I was looking for in great seats. He was quick and the process was a success."

"DO NOT USE VIVID!!! I ordered tickets from Vivid last night. Not once did it mention their incredible fees . A little over $1000.00 on a $4000.00 purchase. WOW. Oh but that doesnt include the delivery charge...

So, that brings up my second problem. On their site when I chose my particular tickets, I chose the tickets with "special delivery" thinking they would be delivered to me.. Shame on me. I received a noticed from Vivid informing me that we would need to pick up the tickets at the venue.

When I realized what was going on I called and talked to a someone at Vivid. I explained that my husband and son were driving to the Super Bowl and were unsure what day they would get there. Could they please ship us the tickets so that they could enjoy the day with one less line to stand in? I was told "No we can't. Special delivery means that we deliver them to the site". HUH.. Oh they did take off $14.95 of delivery charges.

I'm upset that a bonding weekend has the potential to go badly..standing in lines and there is always the potential for them to oversell these tickets like in the past.

"Absolutely terrible service. We purchased tickets for the Jason Aldean concert and the insurance in case we needed to cancel. It was not until after we agreed to the terms and made the purchase, that we were informed the insurance was not valid in our state. That information was not given to us beforehand. Once we found out it was not available in our state, we asked for a refund and were told we would not get one because we agreed to the terms of purchase. Terms we accepted under false information. Had we known up front that the insurance was not available, we would not have agreed to the terms and would not have made the purchase. I believe they intentionally give false information just to make sales. I will never use this ticket company again, nor will I recommend them to anyone."

Vivid Seats is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Vivid Seats is a merchant member
Vivid Seats participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,909 merchant members.