• Address: 344 N Ogden Avenue 4th Floor Chicago, IL 60607
    • Contact: sales@vividseats.com
    • Phone: 866-848-8499
    • Customer Support: 866-848-8499
    • Business Hours: 8:00am - 8:00pm Mon-Fri 8:00am - 7:00pm Sat 9:00am - 6:00pm Sun
    • Fax: 866-203-6177

Product & services pricing Rating 6.43/10 6.43/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.28/10 8.28/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.23/10 8.23/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.98/10 8.98/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.13/10 7.13/10

"I ordered a ticket, in a hurry, for my son. Miscommunication led to a need to cancel the order. Unfortunately, I agreed to the "no refund" policy. The next best thing was to list it for sale through the website. Here's to hoping I won't lose the full amount I paid for the ticket. When I had some issues, I was frustrated. There are things that could be improved upon. No one ever came to the "live chat", so I needed to call again and wait time was longer than I care for, but, every time I talked to someone there, they were kind and pleasant on the phone. A manager even called me to try to rectify the situation for me. I appreciate that!! I believe that, considering the nature of the business, they do a great job of customer service."

"I recommend against this site on the grounds of this charge. I purchased vivid seats tickets for my giant game and paid $954.55. When I got to the venue to pick up my tickets the tickets weren't available so I had to purchase new tickets in person at venue. I then when ahead and provided proof of purchase and kindly asked for a refund or an exchange since the tickets were not available at time of event. And they refused in meeting me half way. I then spoke to American express who stated that they spoke to vivid seats and vivid offered to give us credit to use to a different game and that I had to contact them directly, so I called customer service and spoke to a supervisor who was eager to point out that they never said such thing. Bottom line is I would never purchase through vivid seats again. They are thieves and will steal from you." "This site is terrible and I will never use it again. What they did is basically fraud.
I have now learned my lesson but would like to warn other users about what they are getting into! “This is a scam operation, avoid these sneaks”

"I purchased tickets to a Chicago Blackhawks game without any problems. Tickets arrived via fedex shipping just a couple of days later and the tickets were 100% genuine. No problems getting into the United Center at all. "

"Loved the customer service, I accidentally ordered tickets for a concert in the wrong state and they were nice enough to correct the error and give me tickets for the correct one, even though it was my error and they have a no return policy. I was very surprised by the customer service. They even CALLED ME. I love that they took the time to help. "

"I have been using Vivid seats for over 4 years now. They always have great seats available. I understand the price is sometimes above face value but they are worth it. Vivid seats does from time to time send offers for reductions on tickets which is certainly welcome."

"I worked with August who helped me secure 7 tickets to a Bulls game. August suggested splitting my group up, while still keeping us in the same section, which saved me close to $200!! I would have never recieved this kind of support from StubHub or TicketsNow, the other two sites I checked (and all of their prices beat StubHub, too!). Because of his great customer support, August has made me a Vivid Seats customer for life!"

"Extremely professional, helpful and polite. Will defineately be using Vivid in the future"

"Quick and easy ordering. Agent found what I needed."

"Josh Schiefer was awesome at helping me complete a complex transaction"

"I've been using VividSeats.com for most concerts and sporting events lately. The online system is helpful and user-friendly. Sales Agent Derek Allen was extremely helpful and efficient to work with as well!"

"Today I had the privilege of speaking with Jeff. He was very helpful and was sure to answer all of my questions. I will be sure to ask for his help again in the future."

"I had a great experience with Vivid Seats! Nick, the sales agent who helped me was very knowledgeable and helped me locate the exact tickets I wanted. The best part was that the tickets were in my inbox less than 20 minutes after I placed my order! I will definitely use them again."

"Eric G. Helped me place my order and was very helpful and friendly. "

"Rosie is da bomb.com. She was very helpful with finding me tickets and placing my order. I would definitely recommend using Vivid Seats!"

"The sales representative, August, was extremely helpful throughout the process. He gave me a few different options to accommodate my group! I'm so excited to go to the concert and will definitely be using Vivid Seats for my future ticket needs!"

Vivid Seats is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Vivid Seats is a merchant member
Vivid Seats participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,906 merchant members.