• Address: 344 N Ogden Avenue 4th Floor Chicago, IL 60607
    • Contact: sales@vividseats.com
    • Phone: 866-848-8499
    • Customer Support: 866-848-8499
    • Business Hours: 8:00am - 8:00pm Mon-Fri 8:00am - 7:00pm Sat 9:00am - 6:00pm Sun
    • Fax: 866-203-6177

Product & services pricing Rating 6.25/10 6.25/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.03/10 8.03/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.93/10 7.93/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.68/10 8.68/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.06/10 6.06/10

"Very good and understanding. Great help when I was confused. Will definitely be using this website more often. "

"Aaron P from Vivid Seats was absolutely fantastic. He went above and beyond to satisfy a returning customer! This is why i liked Vivid Seats. you guys CARE! WAY better than StubHub or any other rip off site. Thank you Aaron for handling my case with great care and for ensuring my business in the future!!

You were a pleasure to deal with :)

Thanks,

Payge.

(PS ! I really am fond of the service Aaron provided, this is not a paid message! Lol!)

"Far Superior to others in the industry.

Great prices, great service.

"Hi, I just want to say that Eric Guo was one of the best sales reps I have ever worked with at Vivid Seats or any other company. He was helpful, smart, fast and offered good advice. In fact, i usually like to do orders online but after working with him, I would just like to call him directly for future purchases. He was awesome!

David Hutton

"I will never purchase tickets through vivid seats again - they deal with disreputable third party tickets sellers who don't stand behind their product. Two seats will sit empty at the upcoming Eric Church concert on Nov. 1 because Vivid Seats couldn't solve a problem with replacing a "paperless ticket card" that they allege was already delivered. I paid almost as much for "ticket handling" as i did for the tickets themselves and this is the way I am treated. I'll NEVER buy tickets thought Vivid Seats again and will tell everyone I know to do the same. "

"After visiting with customer care; they apologized for the inconvienance and took care of us. They are truely about customer care and service. We will continue to use Vivid Seats for future purchases.

Thanks again Vivid Seats for taking care of me and my family.

"Nick was very helpful and knowledgeable. I greatly appreciate the help in finding these seats, quickly, too, I might add. I don't know too much about hockey and Nick was very reassuring that these seats were going to be awesome. Very excited to go to the game and will definitely give Vivid Seats and Nick a call back for any tickets I'll need in the future! Thanks a lot! "

"Having tried for well over an hour to purchase tickets for Garth Brooks on Ticketmaster and getting nowhere because I live in Ireland I returned to Vivid Seats. I have already bought from them. I found Jared to be friendly , helpful and above all efficient. I completed my purchase over the phone in a matter of minutes and got way better seats than anyone else had offered!! Ticketmaster BOOOO - VIVID SEATS YAAAAA. Next time I will save myself time, money and heaps of hassle and go straight to Vivid Seats. Thank you Jared your a dote (as we say in Ireland)."

"Its been a very bad experience so far. My event is tomorrow and I have not received my tickets eventhough they supposedly shipped (next day) last Tuesday. I have spoken to customer servcie on 5 occasions and they have not been clear on how this happened or why I need to continue to wait for what is now going to be an e-mail delivery. I am supposed to get them via email but cannot be emailed until tomorrw (the day of the event). I will never use this service again. "

"Cant come to terms yet on how easy my purchase went. Had what I believe is a Sales Goddess!!! I'm usually the type of person that has A LOT of questions and I've gotten accustomed to people loosing patience with me. I spoke with Jessica this Tuesday and let her know I needed bulls tickets and most of my questions were mainly me being skeptical about buying from her. I've had instances before where tickets I bought were fake and I certainly don't want that to happen again. Not only did she answer all my questions but she also made me feel at easy and assured of my purchase. I will definitely be buying from vivid seats again and look forward to speaking to my Goddess again!"

"Matt Domzalski who was my customer service rep was very professional, efficient and very helpful...found me the cheapest seats!!!"

"Eric Guo provided excellent service to me. I provide customer service for another company and I noticed some very good practices from Eric. He made sure I was understood the terms of service."

"I'm Happy with the prices but the fees I got hit with were REDICULOUS I mean my tickets we $63x3=$189 but I had to pay $241.86 so I paid an additional $52.86 just in fees I mean that's basically like I purchased a forth ticket!!! Truthfully if I would of actually looked at the fees before I purchased I probably wouldn't of purchased the tickets. I Honestly think the Internet instant download fee is over the top and should be a set price the fact that I have practically paid for another ticket is outrageous. The gentleman I delt with on the phone was an amazing employee and he did a wonderful job I just don't understant why you can charge such a large amount!!! "

"My name is John Fitzpatrick and I bought my "Who" tickets for both Toronto shows in October from Vivid Seats. The customer representative, Michael Gilsinon was absolutely phenomenal to deal with! We had a brief chat about the Stones, the Beatles, the Who and Led Zeppelin. Mike was completely professional and we had a few laughs as well. I have nothing but praise for Vivid Seats and Michael Gilsinon!! I will be ordering from these guys again!"

"Tyler did a great job. He explained how the secondary ticket market works to me and found me a great deal on tickets so I could see my Royals play in Chicago! The seats and his service were equally amazing. I was two rows from the field! He even sent me a followup email making sure I had a great time. Thanks again Tyler! "

Vivid Seats is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Vivid Seats is a merchant member
Vivid Seats participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,861 merchant members.