Stores > Vivid Seats

• Address: 344 N Ogden Avenue 4th Floor Chicago, IL 60607
    • Contact: sales@vividseats.com
    • Phone: 866-848-8499
    • Customer Support: 866-848-8499
    • Business Hours: 8:00am - 8:00pm Mon-Fri 8:00am - 7:00pm Sat 9:00am - 6:00pm Sun
    • Fax: 866-203-6177

Product & services pricing Rating 6.48/10 6.48/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.01/10 8.01/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.16/10 8.16/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.60/10 8.60/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.32/10 6.32/10

Roger Waters = Us & Them

"Tyler Jankowski was my sales agent he answered all my questions, polite, helpful, and received my tickets and order info immediately i will use Vivd seats service again. "

This review was modified by 1997ROADKING on October 18 2016 08:58:21 AM

Awful Customer Service and Policies

"I accidentally purchased 1K worth of tickets from vivid seats. I immediately tried to cancel the order but they have a final sale policy as they "do not own any of the tickets they offer". I bought them on my paypal which is connected to my bank account and had to change my bank account information which led to a chargeback on my paypal for $1000. Naturally I called vivid, paypal and my bank to explain the situation and got nowhere. Long story short I have a credit company that is employed by paypal that wants money for theses tickets that I don't want. Vivid only offered me $20 as a refund for services and they won't do anything else about it. They have awful customer service and even worse buyer protection which pretty much doesn't exist. BUY FROM TICKETMASTER, AVOID VIVID SEATS AT ALL COSTS."

Cubby Fan Making My World Series Dodgers Dream come true!!!!

"Brady, was gentleman in assisting me find tickets for the Dodgers World Series Game 4 when they play in LA, even though he works on the grounds at Wrigley and hated every minute of helping me find tickets for the event. I enjoyed the conversation, and his extra dialog taking me from the Left Field line and moving me to Right Field line where I now can see Kershaw's face hopefully and not looking at Right Handers backs while hitting and saved me about a $1000 total on the tickets in doing so!!!

Great guy, and will call him directly for future purchases.

Amazing service

"Josh was very helpful in guiding me to finding the right seats for this concert. He did it in a quick manner and found the perfect seats! I am very pleased with the service I have received, and vivid seats as a whole! Looking forward to another great concert that started with vivid seats!"

This review was modified by Koppela2 on October 16 2016 09:22:52 AM

Fantastic Fun Night

"My agent Laura Mottl was outstanding! She was kind, patient, helpful, knowledgeable and very efficient. I wish that all Vivid agents could be as wonderful as she was. My fantastic fun night has a great start because of how accommodating she was!
Here's to lovely people and Vivid Seats ⭐️

This review was modified by Fun-Nights on October 15 2016 10:02:17 PM

"So as anyone who was on the hunt for the sold out Green Day concerts too, would understand how thrilled I am to know I bought a ticket. The prices are the lowest I found for single ticket! My representative who helped me Ciaran Traynor was super helpful, and just simply cared about me getting quality help. He elaborated on all of my questions including will call tickets. I've got to say I'm pretty nervous how it's going to play out with having to meet the seller for the entrance. Fingers crossed, but I'm stoked. Camping out is next on the list. "

This review was modified by Jayyeskayy on October 15 2016 08:00:35 PM

"Fantastic and extremely helpful service! "

This review was modified by HarrietJH on October 14 2016 08:19:56 PM

Quick and friendly customer service!

"As a first time using this website, I decided to call in to buy the tickets because I have had bad experiences in the past with other sellers where I don't get my tickets in time. So I figured this would be a better alternative. I literally called in, rung once and there was an actual person on the other line (i was already impressed there). Asked about a section I wanted and Jonathan was very helpful helping me find the right ticket for an even better price. Thanks, will call in again for my next event. "

This review was modified by blanca_bean on October 14 2016 05:35:46 PM

Desert Trip Concert- SUCCESS!

"Vivid sales and customer service were helpful, pleasant and got my tickets at a great price!"

A Happy Friday

"I was helped by Michael to purchase Garth Books tickets. I have seen Garth Brooks many times and just cannot pass up a great concert. The buying experience was such a pleasure and Michael was most helpful. He was kind and very pleasant to talk with. Way to go Michael for making my Friday a very happy one."

Death Valley Match

"The young lady that helped me could not have been any nicer. I was very pleased with the help I received ordering my tickets."

This review was modified by ad69 on October 14 2016 10:24:15 AM

Brandy was dandy

"Brandy did a great job...fast, easy, friendly, professional "

This review was modified by Goladystangs20 on October 14 2016 09:38:07 AM

Great Purchase!!

"Jonathan Quarles really helped out - professional, patient and very competent.

Waited on the line while i got my stuff together.

JIngle Ball Concert 2016

"Emily was very helpful in planning what seating to choose from. I'm sure my daughter will be very happy, it'll be her very first concert!"

This review was modified by Janet_Ota on October 13 2016 10:39:15 AM

Very Satisfied with Chris

"I spoke with Chris when ordering tickets, and he was extremely helpful. He offered several different options within my price range. He also recommended which specific tickets he thought were best, and I agreed with his recommendation. "

Share Vivid Seats's store rating

Vivid Seats is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Vivid Seats is a merchant member
Vivid Seats participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,635 merchant members.