Stores > Vivid Seats

• Address: 344 N Ogden Avenue 4th Floor Chicago, IL 60607
    • Contact: sales@vividseats.com
    • Phone: 866-848-8499
    • Customer Support: 866-848-8499
    • Business Hours: 8:00am - 8:00pm Mon-Fri 8:00am - 7:00pm Sat 9:00am - 6:00pm Sun
    • Fax: 866-203-6177

Product & services pricing Rating 5.94/10 5.94/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.45/10 7.45/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.48/10 7.48/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.26/10 8.26/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.31/10 6.31/10

Mettalica Metal Head

"Iyahna from Vivid seats was super helpful with finding us tickets for Mettalica! Thanks!!"

This review was modified by GKuhlmann on February 21 2017 09:00:01 PM

Hello from Huntsville, Alabama

"Great experience with Monique. She is my future POC here.

Earnest Terry

This review was modified by earnestt1 on February 21 2017 03:15:01 PM

2017-02-19

"Thank you for taking time to call and fix an issue with a recent order on tickets "

This review was modified by scjarvis on February 22 2017 01:30:01 PM

Awesome Customer Service

"I couldn't remember my password so I called Vividseats Customer Service directly. I talked with Sales Agent Michael Z. who very pleasant. He was very quick and efficient in helping me get the Garth Brooks tickets I was looking for! Thanks Michael!"

This review was modified by k_mhansen on February 21 2017 04:15:01 AM

Fantastic Customer Service!!!!!!!!

"Really enjoyed the process of purchasing several concert tickets."

This review was modified by Theresa1089 on February 21 2017 12:45:01 AM

2017-02-18

where is the " real-time responses to pressing questions"

"i placed my order on 8/31/16. Msg said I had an "Estimated Ship Date 2/17/17" or also... "Your tickets are expected to be sent by 02/18/2017". 2/18/17 and nothing yet. So I tried to contact thru 'chat'. I've been waiting for well over an hour for..."Looking for real-time responses to pressing questions? Our agents are here to assist you" chat. I've made transportation and hotel reservations based on their " tickets guaranteed to be valid and delivered on time" promise. My event is 4 days off....and the chat msg is..." Waiting...Connected. Please wait to be attended.". I'll give it another hour, and then I'm not sure what? There doesn't seem to be a cancel option. There is a phone option which I guess I'll try."

This review was modified by a080532 on February 21 2017 12:30:10 AM

2017-02-18

Easy and they upgraded me!

"It was easy to order and they had better seats and better prices than 2 other services I considered. After I ordered, they contacted me to say there was a problem with my tickets and they were upgrading me....to the second row! Although I purchased my tickets two hours prior to the event the pick-up was easy, three blocks from the theater. "

This review was modified by LudiMae on February 21 2017 12:30:07 AM

Less then 24hrs before concert and still no info on tickets

"I ordered tickets in November and the delivery method is " special delivery". The show is now tomorrow and I still have not received my email with instructions on how to pick up the tickets. Every time I email or chat I keep being told I will get it in plenty of time before the concert. Then this week they said I would get by 2/18 ( today). Meaning I would get by the day before. Hopefully I will, but regardless this whole process is horrible and makes me nervous. Not knowing how I will get the tickets when I have 5 very excited 9 year olds who have been waiting for this. When you buy tickets that say special delivery no where does it say that means you will not have any clue about how you get the tickets till the day prior. And there are s bunch of possible ways ( mobile transfer, will call, meeting someone near the concert to get from them). If will call I was told we have to pick up 1hr prior. Would be nice to be able to plan for dinner and such, but can not. "

This review was modified by Mamgen on February 21 2017 12:15:29 AM

look carefully

" I originally had a pricing problem with Vivid Seats. They immediately called and corrected the mistake that was made and apologized for the inconvenience, yes I was upset at first but now I am a happy customer."

This review was modified by chaneka on February 21 2017 12:15:09 AM

Bridget is the Best!

"I had a problem ordering tickets on the web page so I called Vivid Seats and spoke with Bridget. She was very helpful and was able to get the tickets processed and sent to me without any more problems. I will be buying tickets through Vivid Seats again because she made it so easy. "

This review was modified by Debbiekinde on February 21 2017 12:15:07 AM

2017-02-17

Extremely helpful & promt ticket transactions

"Both times I have had to call Customer Service @ Vivid Seats, both Customer Service Representatives have been extremely helpful, pleasant, clear, informative, friendly & promt in a ticket transaction experience. Highly recommend & I continue to be another satisfied customer both online & over the phone purchases to very sought after artists & venues. Thank you!!!!"

This review was modified by ALShirk on February 21 2017 12:15:04 AM

Great customer service

"Tonight Michael White patiently assisted me in purchasing Blue Jay Tickets. He offered me several options. Never pushy,addressed all my concerns and made me feel I was going to be happy with my tickets. I would definitely contact Michael again for tickets.

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This review was modified by FEBRUARY16 on February 21 2017 12:00:32 AM

Ticket to resist

"Telephone help was superb with regards to purchasing tickets for Bill Maher. Long live the resistance"

This review was modified by LordH on February 21 2017 12:00:28 AM

Play Ball

"I'm getting ready to make a trip to Chicago in June and one of the must things I wanted to do is go to a Cubbie game. I was dealing with Sean who went above and beyond what I would have expected. I told Sean my situation and I was concerned as to how I would get the tickets since I will already be in Chicago and he walked me through the whole process. Working with Sean was the best because as a customer he made me feel as though I really counted and he wanted to make sure that I received the best deal that they had to offer. Thank you Sean and Vivid Seats for a great experience and looking forward to the next time."

This review was modified by mustangsocky on February 21 2017 12:00:24 AM

Very helpful service

"Unfortunately our package never showed up even though UPS showed it was signed for. Kyle helped us through this experience and was able to offer us a full refund. We appreciate their superb customer service and would recommend them moving forward. "

This review was modified by Cdub73 on February 21 2017 12:00:16 AM

Share Vivid Seats's store rating

Vivid Seats is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Vivid Seats is a merchant member
Vivid Seats participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,446 merchant members.