Vivid Seats Reviews - vividseats.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 8.60/10 500 reviews

Vivid Seats is a merchant member
Vivid Seats participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,874 merchant members.

"Great experience and fast process!"

"I had purchased tickets from vivid seats for the i heart music festival. I waited in line on the day of the festival to get in for about an hour and a half. Got up to the front desk and was told that my ticket was reprints. I had to take them around to the ticket booth and found out that they had already sold those tickets to someone else. I paid $600 for these tickets. I was a refunded my money, but I was not compensated for the insurance that I placed on them and I was not compensated for the parking. I was told I would be compensated but that did not happen. Vivid Seats sucks. I will not be purchasing anything else through them. They are untrustworthy"

"On 3/8/14, I ordered and paid for, 4 tickets to the KC Royals and Detroit Tigers baseball game to be played in KC on 7/11/14. I received confirmation of my order from Vivid, with a stated shipping date of 3/31/14, via FEDEX. As of today, 4/7/14, I have not received said tickets. I e-mailed an inquiry on 4/3/14, twice on 4/7/14, and phoned the 800 number, asking for the status of my purchase. I have yet to receive a response via e-mail or phone, nor have I received the tickets. Unless I receive a satisfactory response today, 4/7/14, I'll cancel my order and negate the credit card purchase amount. Not receiving the tickets as promised, was concern enough, but not receiving any response from the company is worse."

"Ordered seats for my mom, she was really excited, center stage 3 rows back and in the process of my order being completed I get called and told that those seats aren't available anymore."

"I always can count On Vivid Seats.
I have used Vivid Seats in the past, and the
I was able to score front row seat at the Sand Casino
in Pa. This time I was able to get better Tickets
than I could get at Ticket Master, and for a better
price. $$$$$$

"super.....quick, professional,......."

"Colleen R. was a great help with my order! Very prompt and professional!"

"This is the 2nd time I worked with Vivid Seats and find their prices to fair. The website was easier to navigate and the tickets were emailed to me. I will use them again b/c I am totally unable to by direct!"

"Long time customer of Vivid Seats and like the discount coupon offered on occasion. David was a great help in helping me to select the seats I was looking for and hope to work with him again. Nice Job David!!! Great customer service."

Rating 8/104/5

"This was my first time using "Vivid Seats" as my ticket supplier and I must say it's been a great experience so far! Obviously the tickets are a little pricey but for the public demand that my particular concert has, Vivid Tickets had the best price and availability. I ordered over the phone and the woman that helped me was Barbara Doherty, may I suggest a form of bonus for her! Great customer service deserves recognition and she was great! Super friendly and extremely helpful! She made me feel confident that my purchase was secure which means a lot to me! I did however get a call saying that the tickets that I had purchased sold seconds before I bought them. At first I was expecting the worst because I had just told my family that we got the tickets and I thought I had just lost them. Instead, Vivid Seats offered me even better seats for the same price per ticket! Overall they know how to satisfy their customers!"

Rating 8/104/5

"Had a great experience with Jessica when I was trying to order tickets to the Redbull vs Arsenal match for July 26th. She was VERY helpful and patient while we made our decisions. I was not however happy that the order I placed and confirmed on line did not go through and Vivid never gave me any indication. It did cost us the seats we wanted and a considerably higher price tag on the phone with Jessica."

"Great customer service -- they actually try to work with you and make the process easy.
Thanks Billy!

"While trying to figure out the best way to make my purchase I went to online chat where Nick Brodersen started helping me. It took a lot of time for me to figure out what I was doing and he offered to call me to make sure that I was getting everything I wanted. He was kind, helpful, and I didn't feel like a dork about my wishes. Nicely done. I know that I would not normally give 5 stars for all categories, but Nick was excellent and earned it. Thank you. "

"Vivid Seats was all it claims. Seat selection, pricing and ease of ticketing will bring me back. Easily as good as StubHub.
I ordered 4 tickets while only wanting 2. Not knowing about the "transactions Final" clause, Customer Service specialist helped me correct MY error to my satisfaction.

I will use them again

"Customer service was really helpful and my tickets arrived within 24hours. I would definitely recommend."