• Vivid Seats Vivid Seats Elite Status

• Address: 344 N Ogden Avenue 4th Floor Chicago, IL 60607
    • Contact: sales@vividseats.com
    • Phone: 866-848-8499
    • Customer Support: 866-848-8499
    • Business Hours: 8:00am - 8:00pm Mon-Fri 8:00am - 7:00pm Sat 9:00am - 6:00pm Sun
    • Fax: 866-203-6177

Product & services pricing Rating 6.27/10 6.27/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.89/10 7.89/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.77/10 7.77/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.80/10 8.80/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.53/10 7.53/10

"excellent customer services. very polite and fast!"

"Wonderful experience! I purchased tickets to a Sunday concert on Friday and had them by Saturday morning. It was my first time using Vivid Seats and I contacted customer service through their live chat. I waited less than one minute for a rep and my questions were answer quickly and fully. I would definitely use Vivid Seats again and recommend them to friends and family."

"Excellent experience. Pleasant, helpful and knowledgable
Will use again.

"Ordered Tickets through vivid seats. They sent the tickets through FedEx. Which then did not show up in time for the event. Wasted plans and wasted weekened. First time using the site and won't ever use it again.

UPDATE: After calling vivid seats and FedEx it was determined that FedEx was the ones at fault and there response was pretty much "we don't know what happened". Vivid Seats then refunded me the entirety of my purchase including service charge and delivery fee. The first person i talked must have relayed my problem to a manger and called me and was straightforward about the refund. I then called again from the event venue to see if they could reissue the tickets but the person i talked to said they already tried to contact the seller and ask them about that and that is why they refunded me. So it seems like they did everything in their power to get me to the event. I was also compensated extra for the mishap without me asking for additional compensation. They seem to care about their image and will do more than extra for the customer. I have updated all the stars to reflect my experience as of this current moment.

Cost: 4* because i don't really like the additional service fees and delivery fees but you come across them all the time on ticket exchange sites so it wasn't really shocking. It would just be nice to see those before going through the entire purchase process.

How likely to use again: 4* I will not hold this experience against Vivid Seats but I'm still going to shop around on other ticket exchange sites to see the different prices. If vivid seats is the cheapest i will use the site again.

Shipping process: 4* Because this is the entire reason for my problem. I realize Vivid seats has nothing to do with the problem and that they did everything they could. Unfortunately the shipping cost was rather high too since it was a close to last second purchase.

everything else is rated 5* because they responded very well to my poor experience. This company did as much as you could hope for in the situation that happened.

"After placing an order for what I thought was 2 tickets....my email confirmation showed only 1 ticket. I called immediately to correct the issue and was told no refunds. After waiting for a manager, they graciously relisted my mistaken ticket purchase and ordered 2 more. I am happy with the resolution and will order from them again."

"Eric advised me on these seats. He was very efficient and helpful thru the process. I couldn't have been happier. Thank you! Jon"

"Expedited ticket transfer in short window prior to 2 Big Ten Tourney Games in Chicago. Certainly an industry leader in facilitating ticket sales and purchases regardless of purchase date and game time. "

"Can I give them 6 stars?!? Vivid Seats was AWESOME!! I just ordered a few tickets for an NCAA even coming up this weekend. Unfortunately, the tickets that I ordered were sold before Vivid was able to confirm the order.... BUT no need to worry. Steph was a real ALL-STAR, and was able to replace my order with even better tickets. AND after all of that, I was able to get these great seats without needing to pay anymore. I am in awe, and i cannot wait for the event. I'll be back for more next time I need concert, theater, or sports tickets. As a frequent event attendee, I know that the secondary ticket marketplace can be a SCARY world, but Vivid truly takes the worry out of everything. This isn't my first time using the site, but I am impressed by the fact that they went above and beyond, even when my original selection wasn't available . Once again Stephanie, you are the BEST!"

"This was my first time using vivid seats and I have to say it was the best experience of my life. I was connected to Marc who assured me that my tickets for the American Athletic tournament would arrive in time ben though the game was a mere 3 days away. They arrived promptly the next day. It was a pleasure to do business with him and I know this is my only place of purchasing tickets for any event going forward. "

"Vivid Seats contacted me and was able to resolve my issue fully. I appreciated the follow up and the consideration shown for my problem.

"I attempted to purchase tickets for a spring training game through a different broker who never answered the phone. I found the same tickets on the Vivid website and called to get clarification on seat location. The call was answered quickly and the agent quickly called the owner of the tickets and arranged to insure that I would get side by side seats. The purchase was fast and dealt with ultra-professionally. I highly recommend working with Jordan Grund."

"I was very dissatisfied with my experience. I have had multiple conversations with Vivid Seats Customer Service regarding my experience and have come to a satisfactory conclusion with the company."

"customer service is courteous and quick to handle any questions or issues...my refund code had expired and I had no idea but they applied it manually when I called in and honored it anyway."

"From the TV ads, it would appear that Billy Joel is sold out for about 9 or 10 months in advance. Vivid Seats was able to get us Great Seats just two weeks before the show. I'll Always check Vivid Seats for the events that appear to be in high demand."

" Paul of Vivid Seats was courteous, helpful and got us the exact seats we wanted for the BNP Paribas Tennis Event. "

Share Vivid Seats's store rating

Vivid Seats is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Vivid Seats is a merchant member
Vivid Seats participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,841 merchant members.