• Vivid Seats

• Address: 344 N Ogden Avenue 4th Floor Chicago, IL 60607
    • Contact: sales@vividseats.com
    • Phone: 866-848-8499
    • Customer Support: 866-848-8499
    • Business Hours: 8:00am - 8:00pm Mon-Fri 8:00am - 7:00pm Sat 9:00am - 6:00pm Sun
    • Fax: 866-203-6177

Product & services pricing Rating 5.97/10 5.97/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.17/10 7.17/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.43/10 7.43/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.10/10 8.10/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.86/10 6.86/10

2015-07-28

"Joe made it happen! Without him I wouldn't be enjoying the concert on such short notice. Thanks to him I am able to make lasting memories with my family and friends. He was great and hope others get to experience his awesomeness. "

2015-07-28

"Eric Gumbel was very helpful with my purchase of the Elton John concert tickets."

2015-07-27

"Talked with Grace on the phone. Extremely helpful. Because of Grace this first time vivid user will be using the website for all of my tickets purchases. Get her a raise."

2015-07-26

"The person called answered after a very short wait and was polite and very helpful. The web site is awful. I entered the information for paying for the ticket three times and it went immediately back to the email sign in. Needs to be fixed!"

2015-07-25

"I purchased a 1-day ticket for Lollapalooza (Saturday) from Vivid Seats and was very excited when I received it yesterday. It arrived earlier than expected which is great but when I opened the package it only contain the bracelet ticket and missing the rest of the stuff. My brother bought his ticket from a more popular 3rd-party seller and received a whole package that includes "Lollapalooza envelope and brochure, $25 Uber credit card, and the 1-day pass bracelet (Saturday)". I paid a total of $212.19 which is far more than what they paid for and only received a bracelet, I felt robbed by this company. The website did not specify that their customers will only receive the actual ticket and not the whole package. I will never buy from and recommend this website to anyone. Please be fair to your customers!"

2015-07-25

"Customer service was very helpful, quick and professional. It would be helpful to know whether or not seats are together, as well as your service charge."

2015-07-25

"What a nightmare! I mistakenly bought a ticket for the wrong night of a show.. which showed up as a will call ticket. I called the company literally 5 minutes after my transaction took place. "Sorry we can't do anything your credit card has already ran through" Are you serious????? As a business, you can figure that out. Then the customer service rep said I could resell on their site. I said GREAT how? turns out my will call ticket can not be resold... on ANY site. What a freaking scam. Thank you for nothing, VividSeats. Also, you should have a summary page before the customer hits complete transaction. I wouldn't have even bought the ticket if I had seen your outrageous extra fee before. It would have also kept me from buying the wrong night."

2015-07-24

"Vivid Seat's customer service did not stop working with me until I was satisfied with my purchase."

2015-07-23

"Sometimes a bad place to buy tickets. I just bought Boys II Men concert tickets (non-refundable) and didn't realize it till after, I paid almost twice what the tickets were worth. Then when I got the tickets (in a timely manner) I noticed that they had ticketmaster on them. I should have just ordered from ticketmaster to save a bunch of $. The lady on the phone however was very helpful and I got my tickets easily and fast. I do recommend you look around first but use vivid seats if necessary."

2015-07-23

"I had a few questions about the location of the seats, and decided to call. I was surprised to reach someone so fast. The Sales Agent, Eric helped me with the questions I had, and sent my tickets to my email before the call was complete. He was also familiar with the location and gave me some tips to make the concert more enjoyable. I really appreciate that type of service.

2015-07-23

"Marc was very helpful and kind when I purchased tickets for 3 different events. Great customer service and I will be using Vivid Seats again for all future ticket purchases!"

2015-07-22

"Update: Within a few hours of writing this review below, I received a call from Coleen, a manager with Vivid Seats. She understood the problem and agreed that there should have been a better way of arranging the meet such as a specific location at the bar and a description of the deliverer. She also refunded the service charges. Much appreciated so I changed my rating. I also said that I would use them again assuming that they tightened up the delivery process. She said that most of the time tickets are mailed (I bought mine the same day as the concert). Coleen did ask me to revise my rating and I agreed since they did resolve the problem (at least in the short run, we will have to wait and see if the delivery problem is solved).

I bought tickets for the Foo Fighters at Fenway Park and was told by email that "Chris" would meet me at the venue. I had to call costumer service and inform that of the lunacy of walking around an extremely crowded inner city ball park with at least 6 different entrances trying to find some guy named Chris. I was then told that he would meet me at Game On. They did not even know the type of establishment (turned out to be a bar: how could anything go wrong with that, right?) and though there was an unlabeled phone # attached to the email they could not tell me if it was this guys cell phone number or not. As you can imagine, "Game On" was so loud and crowded people could hardly hear me as I walked around like an idiot asking different people is the know Chris for Avid Seats which of course they did not. I of course called the phone # they gave me about a dozen times and all I got was a busy signal! Must have been a home phone #! Finally at around 6:00 show time I bumped into a scalper who was "Chris"'s cousin and he called him up and I got my ticket no thanks to Vivid Seats. I missed part of the opening band Mission of Burma which I really wanted to see. Mostly I'm just annoyed at being put through the ringer when I paid over $180 for the ticket with a service charge of around $50. I filled out 2 customer surveys with my complaint and waited 4 days with no response before I wrote this review (see update above)."

2015-07-20

"I was quoted 50.00 for two tickets. As soon as my card was actually ran I got a receipt for 78.00 when I started the refund process I was told there was nothing they could do. My best chance of getting SOME of my money back was to re sell them in their crappy site. Then I was told that they would get 10% of whatever I was to resell on the site anyway? WHAT A FREAKING JOKE. And do not even get me started on the fact that they are charging me more to email the ticket. It's my ink and my paper I'm using.... That makes zero sense. The service fee I understand but the whole idea of a sub total is its the final total. I feel so stupid for even trusting a company that wasn't ticketmaster. Worst service ever. If I could give zero stars I would. "

2015-07-20

"I was having troubles with check out on-line, so I called.
Mike was very professional. Everything during the call was understandable and clear.

2015-07-20

"I had a great experience with Vivid Seats! They are awesome to work with!"

Share Vivid Seats's store rating

Vivid Seats is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Vivid Seats is a merchant member
Vivid Seats participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,833 merchant members.