• Address: 344 N Ogden Avenue 4th Floor Chicago, IL 60607
    • Contact: sales@vividseats.com
    • Phone: 866-848-8499
    • Customer Support: 866-848-8499
    • Business Hours: 8:00am - 8:00pm Mon-Fri 8:00am - 7:00pm Sat 9:00am - 6:00pm Sun
    • Fax: 866-203-6177

Product & services pricing Rating 6.16/10 6.16/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.97/10 7.97/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.89/10 7.89/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.62/10 8.62/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.59/10 5.59/10

"I had superb customer service by Jared G. He was extremely helpful and was able to complete my transaction. Thank you very much!"

"Nick was super helpful in assisting my friends and I with tickets. He went out of his way to make sure that we got the seats we wanted and was available and responsive to any questions we had. I recommend Vivid Seats 100% and look forward to purchasing through them in the future. "

"I had a hard time getting a Game 2 World Series ticket and your sales agent Sophia Duntley made it quick and painless. She is one of the nicest and more professional people i have dealt with over the phone. I am very pleased with my experience with Vivid Seats and will be coming back because of Sophia."

"Having never purchased tickets on a secondary seller site, I wasn't sure what to expect. I decided to call to know what I was getting myself into, and agent Anthony Shapiro took my call and answered all of my questions. He also helped me find seats that were BETTER than the ones I had originally picked out! Lower price too!
The fact that I was able to call and get through to a real, kind human being who was happy to help me in about 30 seconds was a huge relief for me. I am used to most web companies putting customer service on the back burner, but not Vivid!

"Previously, I had written a negative review on Vivid Seats handling of my purchase of 3 tickets for the Ohio State vs. Illinois Football game. I won't bore everyone with the details and rehash all the steps in the process which lead to me to conclude they were not an honorable company. However, recently I received a call from Vivid Seats offering to credit my account in full for an error on their part! Now in this business that it a huge step by a ticket venue to keep their customers happy...thank You Vivid Seats!"

"I secured tickets for the Lakers game today with Alli. WOW! What a great experience on the phone and fantastic customer service. Alli was professional, prompt, and answered all my questions. I already have all of my order information sent to my e-mail and the tickets are already on the way. I definitely am coming back to Vivid Seats. The cost was also great too -- the lowest I've seen around. "

"Good experience with Vivid Seats. At first, I thought that it would take me 45 days to get paid. But they called and said that was not the case. I received payment for tickets I sold within 5 business days of the event. I like the 10 percent commission. It is the lowest I have found. Good interactive website with seating chart of venues, etc. I will use them again."

"Process was quick and simple. The rep helping was very good."

"After posting a negative review regarding an outlandish service fee and email delivery fee, Vivid Seats gave me a credit for more than the value of the service fees. The customer service department was very polite. In order to use the credit I will purchase from them again. "

"this company charges outlandish prices for thier tickets. They more than doubled the price we would have paid if we had gone direct to the venue. "

"I am very, very upset with Vivid Seats. My husband and I recently moved to Florida from Michigan, as a birthday present and anniversary gift to one another we bought tickets to the Green Bay/Miami game last week. We love our Packers so this has been something we planned and looked forward to for months. Since we had just moved to Florida we don't know many people here so on top of buying our tickets we purchased a flight for a family member to come stay the weekend and watch our two kids. We also got a rental car because the drive was 4 hours from us and our car is not the most reliable right now, and we purchased a hotel. Well, when we got to the game and scanned our tickets they read already used. So I spent the entire first quarter of the game (in which our favorite player Jordy scored) on the phone with Vivid seats. They then resent us tickets in the 9th row! We were so excited just to get in at this point, well once again the tickets were already used and we were told there was nothing else they could do for us. We drove 4 hours and spent a lot of money to attend this game. I was crushed, I literally sat outside the stadium and cried. This was the most awful experience I had ever encountered with a company. And now they are investigating the situation and want us to fill out a form, but didn't attach it in their email. So needless to say I still have not received a reimbursement (although I think we deserve much much more) and am dealing with them. Our exciting day became a nightmare and a huge huge waste of our money. DO NOT USE THEM"

"First time I buy at Vivid Seats, I tried to place order by internet but the system did not allow me to complete the process as my shipping address is not in US and the option "state" is mandatory but, any state outside of US appeared as option, neither the option "no state" worked. I contacted by chat the Sales Assosiate Hiren Patel, who kindly call me back to my phone and helped me to place the order that way. Very good service! Thanks. "

"Jordan Drund was an excellent associate. He was extremely helpful in satisfying my needs after my order was messed up. I was very unhappy needing to change my tickets five days before an event but Jordan made sure he could do everything to make is hassle free and that I got my tickets in time. He was accommodating to everything I had asked for. "

"ordered parking pass and got a phone call next day saying there is a problem and cant email parking pass and vivid did not stand behind order
BEWARE OF VIVID SEATS

"Awesome site. So quick and easy."

Vivid Seats is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Vivid Seats is a merchant member
Vivid Seats participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,865 merchant members.