• Vivid Seats

• Address: 344 N Ogden Avenue 4th Floor Chicago, IL 60607
    • Contact: sales@vividseats.com
    • Phone: 866-848-8499
    • Customer Support: 866-848-8499
    • Business Hours: 8:00am - 8:00pm Mon-Fri 8:00am - 7:00pm Sat 9:00am - 6:00pm Sun
    • Fax: 866-203-6177

Product & services pricing Rating 6.28/10 6.28/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.81/10 7.81/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.84/10 7.84/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.65/10 8.65/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.22/10 7.22/10

"Both Mark and Eric Foster were extremely friendly, helpful and made my job easier because of their excellent customer service skills! Thank You! Kath - The Beck Group - Denver! "

"2 weeks ago, I paid 3100 for two tickets... 2 acdc in san fran. If you're thinking about using them, hold up.

2500 plus 600 service charge. Tickets said "GA row row 6" Long time dream to be that close. There were other choices that said "GA rows 1-10 that were slightly higher, so I settled on row 6. Got these about 5-10 min after they went on sale. Right now row 2 in the same section, 4 rows in front of me, are 300 bucks!!!!!!!!!!!

3-4 days later I decided to get some tickets for some employees for a concert....2 tickets about 275 each plus 150 or so service charge. OK fine.

I get the tiuckets today. The GA row 6 tickets say "L130 row 6, seats 5,6". The tickets I ordered for about 700 (for my employees) were 4 ROWS BEHIND MY 3100 dollar tickets!

I chatted with KRIS at Vivid seats and I tolf hime the situation. I said "am I 6 rows from the stage" he said "yes are are in the 6th row". I said "Am I sixth row from the stage" He said "Yes you are in L130 row 6".

I NEVER recieved a confirmation email on the first set of tickets that said the seat assignment. But I did recive the second, on the cheaper seats. Interesting. This way, they disputed that my 3100 dollar seats (which are close to 1/2 up) were "GA row 6"

So here's the deal, I buy the 3100 dollar tickets, now they are disputing that they are GA. Fraudulent representation by the seller, or by Vivid seats? My tickets were mailed from VS LTD (Vivid seats limited) in Chicago.

Be careful, we'll see how they rectify this screw up.

"Thank you for all your assistance Ashley Colletti. I have never used Vivid seats before but feel comfortable with the validity of the e tickets. Your assurance and pleasant mannerism has given me a reason to use Vivid before Ticket Master on my next event ticket purchase."

"Thank you for working with me to fix a problem that occurred. Customer satisfaction is very important, if you have an issue, talk to one of their professionals. Thanks Yesenia."

"Great customer service. Very helpful for any questions you may have whether that is for their live chat or by phone. Very quick check out which helped me get the tickets I wanted. Overall, love the service and availability of seat options for events"

"It's was such an amazing experice expecalky for being my first time and all . Kyle was really good and getting what I need . He was very kind and friendly "

"Stay away from this company!! Big scam artists!! They state they emailed tickets 1 hour before event and when they read back email it was wrong!! "

"Vivid seats did a great job in helping me secure an epic birthday present for my husband. (Tickets to the Burning Man Festival).

I was able to get in, get my tickets and get the business done quickly.

My representative, Meagan, was thorough, knowledgeable and very friendly.

I highly recommend this seller.

"This is the second time purchasing tickets from Vivid Seats and my experience this time was as good as the first! Eric was awesome in answering my questions and helping me find the best seats for my Hollywood Bowl concert...I will enjoy the evening... Thanx!"

"Do not order from Vivid Seats! If ticket prices seem too good to they are. Vivid Seats employees even told me that I should have ordered from a reputable company. They basically told me that I was an idiot for believing that ticket prices could be that cheap and that it was my fault. I will never order from this company again. I ordered tickets for the country megatour and has my order cancelled with no warning what so ever. I could've ordered from another company if I would have been notified as promised. Customer service rep told me orders are rarely cancelled and if they were they would notify me via email and help me find new tickets. That never happened. "

"After speaking with the manager to resolve some issues from a previous order they were very willing to accommodate me in anyway possible and for that im very grateful."

"Jonathan Wilson did a grand job helping me when I called and I would gladly use his services again. Keeping his extension number.i"

"Company came through!

My overall experience with the company was fair, but in the end they did come through!! The managers at this company have great customer service and are very accommodating. If you have any issues just ask to speak to a manager and they should be able to resolve any issues. Manager Yesenia was great, she made sure I received my tickets and because of her my Valentine's Day was excellent!

"Ashley was great. Efficient, knowledgeable and a good communicator."

"I had a concern and they fixed it within a day! "

Share Vivid Seats's store rating

Vivid Seats is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Vivid Seats is a merchant member
Vivid Seats participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,891 merchant members.