Stores > Vivid Seats

• Address: 344 N Ogden Avenue 4th Floor Chicago, IL 60607
    • Contact: sales@vividseats.com
    • Phone: 866-848-8499
    • Customer Support: 866-848-8499
    • Business Hours: 8:00am - 8:00pm Mon-Fri 8:00am - 7:00pm Sat 9:00am - 6:00pm Sun
    • Fax: 866-203-6177

Product & services pricing Rating 6.27/10 6.27/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.66/10 7.66/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.68/10 7.68/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.39/10 8.39/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.36/10 6.36/10
2017-01-15

Would not buy from Vivid ever again

"My daughter wanted to go to a specific concert and decided not to attend that one because the tickets were too expensive. She chose another concert and come to find out we were charged $60 each for $30 tickets. Unreal!"

This review was modified by Miskity on January 17 2017 09:15:02 AM

2017-01-14

Gamecocks BB Game

"Michael,
Thank You for your service. Very nice and seem to really enjoy your job.
Will call you again sometime.

This review was modified by Denniscook-68612 on January 17 2017 12:03:27 AM

2017-01-14

Great service!

"Customer service was excellent and the agent helped me to pick out just the right seats - very friendly and helpful!"

This review was modified by jessiegaik on January 17 2017 12:03:17 AM

2017-01-13

Extremely Disappointed

"I will not purchase tickets from this reseller again. I bought tickets as a gift. The terms and conditions make no mention of ticket exchanges due to any circumstances, only refunds. Due to a storm that caused the event that I had tickets for to be moved to a new date, that could not be attended, and due to a state of emergency in both my state and two states i would have traveled to get to the event, Vivid Seats would not help. I am out >$200 and those I purchased the tickets for out a great experience. I realize Vivid Seats has no control over weather, but had I purchased directly from the University, I would have been able to exchange these. And had I bought ticket insurance, it would not have mattered since the reason was not covered. I will not purchase again from this site. There was no consideration what so ever, nor anyhting in writing to address ticket exchanges. "

This review was modified by evansggee on January 17 2017 12:02:14 AM

2017-01-12

Super

"Very customer friendly and efficient."

This review was modified by wdecarlo on January 17 2017 12:00:54 AM

Sneaky over priced fees

"I used my smartphone to purchase concert tickets and realized after I confirmed the purchase that an extra $100 had been added on. I went back through the purchase process to see where it was added on and saw that the billing summary screen just flashed for a fraction of a second and then displayed only the ticket price with a link to the rest of the billing info that was hidden, so customers completely miss the opportunity to review the full purchase details unless they realize they need to scroll down and open that link. If I had known they were charging such outrageous fees I would not have purchased. I then researched and found that they are not an authorized dealer for the tickets I was purchasing and they have many complaints with the Better Business Bureau. I shared my concerns with Vivid that 1. The fees are too high compared to other re-sellers, 2. Their website is purposely designed to be deceptive, and 3. Their customer service is lacking in that they refuse to resolve issues via email. Vivid did not make any commitments to adjust the pricing of their unreasonable fees, or to change their web processes, or to change their customer service methods to include resolving disputes via email, but they did refund the fees for my particular transaction. "

This review was modified by Comments4U on January 17 2017 12:00:08 AM

2017-01-11

best experience of my life!

"I asked on FB if anyone uses any sites for concert tickets and everyone responded Vivid Seats so I gave them a try- Actually spoke to a person Michael Zivat- he was great- gave me advice on the best seats and even found a promo code for me - I love Vivid Seats- Michael even gave me his extension # and email address to contact him directly - Cant wait to try them again- I am a customer for life!"

This review was modified by profstz on January 13 2017 05:15:03 PM

Gary is great

"Gary was very helpful with my order for Rockets tickets. Straightforward, easy to work with. Trustworthy. Would highly recommend. "

This review was modified by ejanda1 on January 13 2017 02:00:02 PM

2017-01-11

That Manager Deserves a Raise!

"I ordered tickets from a private seller and one day before my show, I was contacted to say that the seller didn't get the tickets. I was told I would receive a full refund, and honestly I was still frustrated. I voiced my frustrations on reseller ratings, and was contacted about 10 minutes later by their wonderful manager. He assured me that this doesn't happen often, and that my seller would be penalized for such an inconvenience. He then offered me not only my refund, but also a gift card to vivid seats. I must say, I was really irritated that my plans had to be changed last minute, and the manager at Vivid Seats completely understood and leveled with me. I now can see that even though it was not Vivid Seat's fault that I did not receive my tickets, they not only apologized for the inconvenience, but also compensated me for it. It is easy to see that customer satisfaction is really their #1 priority. Although it is unnecessary to say, from now on I will only buy through Vivid Seats, and always recommend them to my friends and family. "

This review was modified by harvey012 on January 13 2017 07:15:01 PM

Great Help from Tyler!

"First time ordering from Vividseats and Tyler Jankowski was such great help. I will purchase more tickets from this site. Again, Thanks so much for your help in getting me my seats to the St. Louis Cardinals game in June! Appreciate you......,,,"

This review was modified by Redbirds on January 13 2017 06:45:02 AM

2017-01-09

Front row tickets to hell!

"Super sketch business. Minutes after I realized I purchased the wrong date I tried to cancel the transaction- was told 'too bad' and that the seller already agreed- 6 hours later I still have not received a confirmation. Spoke to a manager and said I would dispute the charge, she replied 'you'll loose'.
True dirtbag thieves!! beware!!

This review was modified by mollyfunny on January 16 2017 10:25:06 AM

2017-01-09

Awesome service

"really appreciate the service provided by Sean."

2017-01-08

Can't wait for the game!

"Xavere was a big help in finding me tickets as well as educating me on vivid seats policies. In the end he found me great seats for a great price. Helped me along with the process from start to finish. Great customer service"

2017-01-07

Excellent Service

"Michael was very patient and sympathetic with me. Very knowledgeable about his job, easy transaction and thorough with reviewing pricing. Would recommend ordering tickets through this company."

This review was modified by StraightBlue2 on January 07 2017 07:51:21 PM

2017-01-07

Ruined Christmas! - Update..

"** After learning of my dissatisfaction Vivid Seats contacted me with options to resolve my issue. The Manager that I spoke with was very apologetic, listened to my concerns and as I said offered a solution that worked for all involved. I can appreciate a company that puts customers first/stand by their promise(s). Thanks Vivid Seats!

Ordered two basketball tickets as a X'mas gift and they were never received. Went back and forth with customer service to only be told they fulfilled their obligation (seller saying that he transferred the tickets) even though I never received them - not their fault and I need to contact ticket master to trouble shoot. Ticketmaster indicated the tickets got caught up somewhere and the seller needed to cancel transaction & resend from a computer not smart phone- after dealing with the rude manager I refused to call back and go back and forth.. Chopped this up as a loss/lesson learned and will never use vivid seats again. I had to repurchase tickets else where.
Terrible first impression (first time using them) and does NOT stand behind their guarantee!

This review was modified by TDews on January 17 2017 12:00:08 AM

Share Vivid Seats's store rating

Vivid Seats is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Vivid Seats is a merchant member
Vivid Seats participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,446 merchant members.