Stores > Vivid Seats

• Address: 344 N Ogden Avenue 4th Floor Chicago, IL 60607
    • Contact: sales@vividseats.com
    • Phone: 866-848-8499
    • Customer Support: 866-848-8499
    • Business Hours: 8:00am - 8:00pm Mon-Fri 8:00am - 7:00pm Sat 9:00am - 6:00pm Sun
    • Fax: 866-203-6177

Product & services pricing Rating 6.23/10 6.23/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.90/10 7.90/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.83/10 7.83/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.58/10 8.58/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.39/10 6.39/10

2016-06-27

All Star Customer Service!

"I was assisted by Steve Hernandez this morning, who made getting tickets to a Cubs game even more memorable. I was able to get great infield seats at a great price and Steve was such a great Cubs fan himself, that he had great knowledge of the field & what seats would be best for our family.

Will definitely use Vivid Seats again as they have the best customer service, even sent us his contact information should we need further assistance. What a great guy!!

This review was modified by QLISA267 on June 27 2016 07:00:42 AM

2016-06-26

Very Cool and Professional Customer Service!

"Jonathan did a great job making sure I got my seats. After a nightmare experience with my Credit Card company who was being overly "secure" and kept blocking my charge online, Jonathan came to the rescue and did a fabulous job for me. I highly recommend going through their live customer service team. These days the credit card companies are so afraid we are all being scammed that they automatically block "new transactions with new vendors", at least that was the lame excuse I got from mine! "

2016-06-25

*****BEWARE***FRAUDULENT TICKETS****

"Bought 6 Tickets to Friday night Texas Rangers game. Tickets would not scan at entrance. Was told to go see a Supervisor at one of the Windows. Was told by supervisor that tickets had been double sold- that I would have to buy tickets to get into the game. Supervisor also informed me that they have VIVID down as a fraudulent company because it happens so often with them. There were several people in line with same complaint!!! DO NOT purchase tickets from VIVID!!!!!! I called VIVID told them I wanted my money back they told me they would investigate & get back to me! Theres nothing to investigate I told them that they knew what they were doing by double selling tickets."

This review was modified by DHartigan on June 25 2016 06:08:03 AM

2016-06-23

Cubs ready

"Taccara was great help and really gave me the bet options for our Cubs game experience. She gave us our best options and was extremely helpful! Definitely will use her again. "

This review was modified by HjenningsDWG on June 23 2016 10:10:38 AM

Very Helpful

"I had a question about a certain section and row for tickets to a concert. The row was not listed on the map, however, the reseller was determined to find out if the row was actually there or not. The row was in fact there and the reseller was caring enough to inform me that the seats only had a partial view of the stage. He helped me find other tickets and the purchasing process was very easy. "

This review was modified by Apike1727 on June 22 2016 10:33:03 PM

Vivid Seats- Save Yourself the Headache

"I ordered tickets 3 months prior to an event. I was told they'd be shipped on two different occasions, which they were not. The concert is tomorrow and I still have no tickets. My account shipping status states they were shipped 3 days ago but when I spoke to two different managers today, they still had not been shipped. 100% buyer guarantee my arse. They think getting "tickets before your event" means getting your tickets mere hours prior. I have never been more inconvenienced and the customer service representatives are the masters of empty promises. Not to mention I paid three times face value for the tickets. I'll NEVER do business with them again and I recommend that you don't either. "

This review was modified by Kayveekay on June 28 2016 02:06:25 PM

Happy Customer!

"First time buyer. Had a very helpful person by the name of Patrick and because of him I will buy from this site again!

This review was modified by ColeenTurcol on June 22 2016 12:10:10 PM

Quick & Easy!

"Both of the people who helped me with my questions were very nice!
Josh was able to answer the main question I had and was very helpful in getting me the best deal possible.
Very pleasant and easy customer service!

This review was modified by SarahDeLaIsla on June 21 2016 04:34:38 PM

Extremly pleasent

"Lindsey made my experience very pleasant after being frustrated with the web site, I will just call her for future bookings "

This review was modified by jlapre on June 21 2016 01:49:23 PM

A misunderstanding is corrected

"I ordered tickets for the ZZ Top with Gregg Allman concert. The sales girl and I must have miscommunicated some how. I was issued tickets to the wrong section, and yes I was a little upset, however, when I called Customer Service about it, they were awesome with me. I got the right seats within minutes and life is good again. My apologies to Angelica for my part in the misunderstanding. Thank You Customer Service and Vivid Seats. You were all great. Miguel"

This review was modified by MMGZZZ on June 21 2016 12:40:43 PM

Weezer and Panic- My Tickets weren't here

"I ordered tickets on Thursday for Panic at the Disco and Weezer. They were overnighted but not delivered on Saturday and at 2 on Monday (with the show 2 hours drive from me) still no tickets. I called UPS and they said they would be at my house around 7. I said I would miss the show. I chatted with Vivid and the guy said, "I show 4 delivery and the venue is only 1 and a half hours away". No resolution skills at all. He kept chatting excuses as to why an earlier delivery wasn't done. I called UPS again at 4:15 and begged for the driver's number. He called me and said he would be at my place at 7, I asked to meet him and he did, thank goodness. So at 4:50 we headed out- missed all of the opening act and part of the main show. Vivid, no resolution skills, no customer service and the only reason we even made the show was because we chased down the shipment. Very disappointing- used this service before and will never again. Moving on to better resellers."

This review was modified by jsmeeton on June 21 2016 08:37:08 AM

Jays at Fenway.

"Mike was great, direct to the point and answered all questions professionally

Thx

This review was modified by Ednguinness27 on June 20 2016 06:01:33 PM

2016-06-20

Do Not Use VIVID TICKETS!!

"VIVID sold me tickets they DID NOT HAVE! I did NOT get into my event. I spent airfare, rental car and hotel money and stood outside my event waiting for Vivid to deliver my tickets. Vivid never delivered my tickets, and said 'Sorry." That's it! I spend over $20,000 per year on tickets from brokers. NEVER AGAIN WILL I USE VIVID. Others have now told me about other bad VIVID experiences. "

This review was modified by mbagin on June 20 2016 10:03:44 AM

better selection, hidden fee's

"I purchased my Cubs tickets through Vivid Seats because they had a much better selection than Stub Hub. I would appreciate if Vivid Seats did a better job of being more clear up-front with the fee's associated with the transaction. I figured they must be high since the advertised price was much lower than Stub Hub, but why bother waiting until the last moment to show someone what they're going to be paying? It just makes the whole experience feel shady and sneaky."

2016-06-19

Friendly customer service

"Iyahna was very helpful with my purchase, very friendly customer service!"

This review was modified by cinntea on June 23 2016 08:33:06 AM

Share Vivid Seats's store rating

Vivid Seats is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Vivid Seats is a merchant member
Vivid Seats participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,564 merchant members.