• Address: 344 N Ogden Avenue 4th Floor Chicago, IL 60607
    • Contact: sales@vividseats.com
    • Phone: 866-848-8499
    • Customer Support: 866-848-8499
    • Business Hours: 8:00am - 8:00pm Mon-Fri 8:00am - 7:00pm Sat 9:00am - 6:00pm Sun
    • Fax: 866-203-6177

Product & services pricing Rating 6.26/10 6.26/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.44/10 8.44/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.29/10 8.29/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.23/10 9.23/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.80/10 5.80/10

"This is the first time I used Vivid Seats and I did not receive the tickets in my email. A month later, my card was charged but I still did not receive my tickets. Several days before the event I dug through months of email fruitlessly and then bank statements to find the order. When I called with proof of payment I discovered they had butchered my email address. Then they did it again and I had to call back before I eventually got the tickets. It is a very simple email address so I am wondering if they resold my tickets because the tickets I did finally get have somebody else's
name on them. So I am going to have to bring my bank statement just in case. They should change their name to Livid Seats....way too much effort given their 300% profit on the admission price on the tickets.

"1st time using this site and was very pleased with it. I did call customer service to ask a few questions and Rep Josh was very helpful and reassuring as I bought my ticket same day as show. would highly recommend this site to friends."

"The Vivid Seats sales rep that helped me find awesome Arizona Cardinal football tickets for my husband's 40th bday is Corinna Dampf. She was GREAT -- answered emails quickly, called my cell phone, etc. I GREATLY appreciate all the effort she put into finding tickets that I would purchase! THANK YOU!!!"

"The site was easy to navigate, but I had shipping questions so I called the 800 number. I spoke with Robert shortly before the office closed for the evening. He was friendly, accommodating, and handled the order quickly and efficiently. Everything was fully-explained. I would definitely contact Vivid again - and ask for Robert."

"Awesome fast service.Alan at ext. 2107 was very helpful."

J-T-3's Avatar
Phoenix, Arizona

"I purchased Mötley Crüe tickets for Ak Chin Pavilion in March for a July concert. I paid a premium price for 2nd row VIP tickets (Section 100, Row BBB). Two days before the concert, I received a call stating the venue was extending the stage and I would now be in Row FFF. I was VERY concerned as this was my first purchase with Vivid Seats, especially with the price I had paid. I talked to Customer Care Steve Porzelt and he assured me I was getting 2nd row and I was not the only one getting the row change notice. Steve smoothed it over and I felt good about the transaction (although my fingers were crossed as we walked to the seats). BAM! There we were, 2nd row almost dead center to the stage. Great seats as promised. It was an amazing show AND I caught a drum stick from Tommy Lee!

I rated Vivid Seats 4/5 stars due to: Expensive fees (about 25% service fee & $30 over-night delivery)- the seats I got were not available on any other reseller site though; No Seat Numbers Listed (they say it is because venues might get upset at resellers by knowing the original purchasers- to me, I am willing to pay more for what I know is better a location). Overall, I will use Vivid Seats again if they have the location I want at the price I am willing to pay.

"Sales agents are super friendly and nice. Got a sweet deal on Black Keys tickets, thanks to Jared. Fully recommend buying from Vivid Seats!"

"I had a great experience purchasing my tickets, some were purchased online and some I purchased over the phone talking to customer server. Both transactions went super smooth... Nick Boulton is extremely helpful."

"This is the 2nd time I have used Vivid Seats to purchase concert tickets and I could NOT be happier with my experience with them. From the people who help me on the phone, Jared Grebner is amazing by the way to the seats and every step in between. I will use Vivid Seats again and again and tell my friend to use them too!"

"Super helpful, great customer service thank you Mike Gelsinon for your help. "

"Very nice. Got game day seats for less than half price."

"This is the second time I've used Vivid to get tickets. The first time I I bought them on line, but this time I wanted tickets to two events on the same weekend so I called them. Derek, the sales rep that helped me, did a great job of understanding what I wanted and getting me the tickets for the price I was looking to pay."

"Picked my seats and was sure I clicked on 6 tickets but must have hit 8. Entered my credit card and expected a confirmation page before finalizing order but it went straight through and purchase was completed. I immediately called customer service and received no help. All sales are final. I was told I could list the 2 tickets for sale and Vivid would "only" receive 10% of the sale. Thanks a lot. Last time I use this site."

"I want to thank Corinna Dampf Sales Agent of VIVIDSEATS for the wonderful and friendly service. Even though I could not see her and we conducted our business over the phone I could tell she was happy to assist me and that she did it with a smile on her face. I am very greatful for her help and if I ever need tickets for any other event that I may be interested in attending or my wife or anyone else, I will refer them to her. Thank you Corinna for a job well done and bravo zulu to you and your team there at Vivid Seats.

Respectfully,
Boatswain's Mate Second Class Berrian, Rickey, R.
United States Navy

"Made an order a week before event and had to be delivered. Wasn't sure if it would get to me before I left Canada for the US 4 days later. Called the help line and the rep, Tyler, made sure the tickets would get to me in the city I was travelling to. I was a first time online ticket buyer and had an excellent experience....at the 2014 Homerun derby in Minny. Thank you. "

Vivid Seats is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Vivid Seats is a merchant member
Vivid Seats participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,879 merchant members.