Stores > Vivid Seats

• Address: 344 N Ogden Avenue 4th Floor Chicago, IL 60607
    • Contact: sales@vividseats.com
    • Phone: 866-848-8499
    • Customer Support: 866-848-8499
    • Business Hours: 8:00am - 8:00pm Mon-Fri 8:00am - 7:00pm Sat 9:00am - 6:00pm Sun
    • Fax: 866-203-6177

Product & services pricing Rating 6.46/10 6.46/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.01/10 8.01/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.10/10 8.10/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.55/10 8.55/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.33/10 6.33/10

2016-09-24

Even though he was a Patriots fan.

"Brady was great throughout the order process. The first set of tickets were sold while we were in process so he quickly found two more tickets that were still around the same price and was able to get those ordered before they were sold elsewhere. I appreciate his help in getting my tickets order. He gives me faith that some Patriots fans are actually okay!"

This review was modified by gabbardgg on September 24 2016 11:23:02 AM

Mana tickets

"He made everything smooth and easy. I couldn't figure out how to apply my discount and he was willing to still do it over the phone. Thank you so much!"

Great service

"Customer service was very helpful. A++"

This review was modified by alex20000 on September 23 2016 12:21:37 PM

Brady to the Rescue

"Brady help me tremendously he made sure I got the seats for the Barabra Streisand concert he helped me solve a problem with my credit card and got the seats I wanted. He was helpful kind and efficient. I will call his extension age when I want concert tickets again."

2016-09-22

Agents give false information, blame sellers (Revised)

"I almost never write website reviews, even when I'm dissatisfied. But when agents gave me false information then blamed the seller, I felt compelled to share my experience. After purchasing Beyonce tickets months ago from Vivid the ship date on my order was 3 days prior to the concert, which was fine. With overnight delivery I would receive my tickets 2 days prior with plenty of time to travel to the city of the event, New Orleans. When I did not get an email with a tracking number for the delivery, I called the day after they were supposed to be shipped. The automated phone message lets you know that if your event is not "today or tomorrow" then your call is not a priority and you should email customer service. Well I'm a little bit panicked since the concert is now 2 days away and I don't have a tracking number, so I get on live chat. I am then told on chat that the revised ship date is the following day, as in the day before the concert and the tickets will arrive the DAY OF the concert. Considering the concert is 4 hours away (not including concert traffic and general New Orleans congestion) I told her that was completely unreasonable. Who orders concert tickets to be delivered the day of a concert when they must travel to the venue? After much back and forth, blah, blah, blah, she told me they had been "notified by the seller that the inventory for this event was not being released by the venue until 24 hours prior to the event. This is a policy instated by the venue." I was composing my reply when the chat was ended by the agent. Angered at this, I immediately started a new chat. After going through the process again with a new agent I was told by the new agent that, "This specific concert did have a 48 hr delay in releasing tickets. This means most sellers did not receive tickets until 24-48 hrs prior to the event." Feeling as though I had no options at this point I agreed to have the tickets shipped to a UPS Store a half mile from the Superdome to be picked up Saturday, the day of the concert, can you say "NIGHTMARE"? Still feeling that this was not at all reasonable, I decided to do a little investigating. I looked up other ticket sales for the concert and saw that most tickets were available for immediate download or email. Thinking that maybe since my tickets were being mailed they would have to be physical tickets sold by the venue itself, I called the Superdome box office and was told the tickets had been released and had been available since May, 4 months ago. Now outraged, I called back to Vivid to get some lip service about how the information I was given was not false because it was the information given to them by the seller. No concern that I was lied to about the release of the tickets, the rep actually said the agent didn't give me false information, they just relayed what the seller told them. No concern that I was totally stressed about driving 4 hours away and trying to pick up tickets at a UPS Store in New Orleans right before the concert. I was assured that I could relax because I would receive a tracking number to be sure they arrived. Mind you these are tickets that should have been shipped yesterday, and could have been shipped for months. The customer service representative on the phone actually suggested to me that the person I spoke to at the box office may not have been truthful, wow, really? Then I was offered a refund of the shipping cost. Seriously? Because that makes it all OK. Moral of the story...customer lost, buyer beware, total BS happening at Vivid Seats. ADDENDUM: After much chatting, several phone calls, and a couple of emails I am VERY HAPPY and EXTREMELY RELIEVED that I have my printed tickets in hand. I received a personal phone call yesterday from Vivid and arrangements were made to have my tickets electronically sent to me instead of having to pick them up at a UPS Store in New Orleans. The burden and stress of not receiving what I purchased has been lifted. I have been a customer of Vivid for some time and have never had a problem before, so of course I did not hesitate to use them again until this happened. I guess that is why I was so shocked and upset at the circumstances. My faith in this company has been restored! They followed up with me, refunded my shipping charges, sent me a voucher for a discount to apply to my next purchase, and have agreed to refund 1/2 of my service fees to compensate me for all of the inconvenience. I'd say they appreciate their customers for them to go to such lengths. I'm sure I'm just one of millions of customers, and they could have just moved on to the next and not worried about how displeased I was, but they didn't. They took the time to correct the problem and compensate me for the hassle. THANK YOU VIVID SEATS for completing my order and coming through with my tickets!"

This review was modified by customer166 on September 23 2016 10:29:49 AM

2016-09-22

"i was so worried that i wouldn't be able to see Andrea Bocelli but Andrew fixed everything and now I have my tickets and everything is better"

This review was modified by dnspumoni on September 22 2016 11:09:40 AM

Colin is the man

"Colin Stiscak helped me find the Tickets I wanted for a great price. He is the man!!!

Helpful Justin

"Justin answered all of my questions and did extra research for the ones that he wasn't 100% certain about. I would prefer to deal with him again. Thanks!"

Outstanding !!!

"So far, very good service 111"

2016-09-21

Great customer service!

"This was my first time purchasing tickets from Vivid Seats. My rep was extremely helpful and gave additional suggestions for seats with better views and still within the same costs that I was budgeting for. I will definitely use Vivid Seats again. Thank you!"

This review was modified by metk79 on September 21 2016 07:42:08 PM

Joking my way to Impractical Jokers

"From both times I have dealt with Vivid Seats I have had great experiences ordering my tickets due to the great customer service from your workers. They truly made my first concert experience a blast last year. I got to meet one of the country singers performing at the Alliant Energy Center. Hopefully, when I go to see the Impractical Jokers with my friend we will have a wonderful time. I have recommended Vivid Seats to many of my friends and family so they can know about the great work your company does to make events like this one a miracle. I want to say I will continue to order with your company anytime a particular event, concert, or game seems to catch my interest. Thank you for making my life memorable! :)"

This review was modified by zgirl23 on September 20 2016 07:15:49 PM

VividSeats Fixed Earlier Problem Amicablly

"After having an issue with a ticket that caused me to miss my event, VividSeats ended up resolving my issue and making me a lot happier towards the situation. The heart of the problem was a faulty seller and VividSeats made it very clear that he would be reprimanded for his actions. In the end, I commend VividSeats for amending a problem I had in such a timely manner and in an overall polite way. I no longer have fears of buying from VividSeats again and will continue to purchase from them when I am looking for event tickets."

This review was modified by S.Campo on September 23 2016 07:29:32 AM

Complicated? Nah!

"I was working with Maciej Kanas and he went above and beyond the call of duty. I had a super complicated, unusual request and he did not hesitate to help me out. We went back and forth over the course of 3 hours and I never felt like he forgot about me or that he would let it slip through the cracks. He was friendly, patient & knowledgeable. I work in customer service myself, to have such a positive experience is a breath of fresh air! Thank you, Maciej!! I will be coming to you for all future purchases. "

This review was modified by jessyk on September 20 2016 12:46:20 PM

Barbie1

"Very pleasant purchasing experience."

2016-09-20

Was going CRAZY til BRADY saved me!

"I had originally ordered 2 tickets from StubHub last week. They accepted payment I thought everything was good to go! late last night when I was watching tv and half asleep I received an email saying unfortunately the tickets I had ordered were no longer available. Put me in an absolute panic. I searched high and low for section 159 tickets and couldn't find them ANYWHERE!! We HAD to be section 159 because we had planned to car pool with a group of friends and that's where are seats were. I thought I was doomed. Until I happened to run across your phone number and I called. I spoke with Brady who ABSOLUTELY saved the day!! not only did he find me great seats at a SOLD OUT event, he found me my section 159 tickets!! Brady if I could have put my arms through the phone and hugged you I would have!! Thank YOU for taking the time today to help me. I will refer anyone with a listening ear to you!! I appreciate all that you did for me today! Cant wait for the concert!!"

Share Vivid Seats's store rating

Vivid Seats is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Vivid Seats is a merchant member
Vivid Seats participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,632 merchant members.