Stores > Vivid Seats

• Address: 344 N Ogden Avenue 4th Floor Chicago, IL 60607
    • Contact: sales@vividseats.com
    • Phone: 866-848-8499
    • Customer Support: 866-848-8499
    • Business Hours: 8:00am - 8:00pm Mon-Fri 8:00am - 7:00pm Sat 9:00am - 6:00pm Sun
    • Fax: 866-203-6177

Product & services pricing Rating 6.57/10 6.57/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.01/10 8.01/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.09/10 8.09/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.67/10 8.67/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.80/10 6.80/10

2016-12-07

Helpy-Mc-Helperson

"While I was trying to order tickets for a hockey game, I was having a little bit of trouble. I had bought musical tickets for my niece around $70. So that was the amount I was wanting to spend on my nephew. I was confused about the break down of all the added taxs, fees, ect. So I called VividSeats and spoke with a man named Greg. He was able to help me find tickets in a better location than what I had originally picked, and was around the price I was looking for. He was so kind and helpful. I couldn't ask for a better experience!"

This review was modified by aduvardo on December 07 2016 11:40:27 AM

2016-12-06

Super customer service

"Matthew at Vivid Seats was extremely helpful and courteous during the entire transaction. "

2016-12-06

Easy and Pleasent

"This is the second time I have used Vivid Seats, one for Houston Rockets tickets and now for Houston Ballet; each time customer service has meet my needs and my tickets were promptly sent to me. I will be using them again for future events. "

Quick and Efficient

"It was a pleasure doing business with sales person. Very knowledgeable and offer me the best seating that was within my price range,
I will pay a little more for the service and the willingness to meet all my needs.

This review was modified by Blasmartinez on December 05 2016 07:46:15 PM

great customer service!

"Had a bit of trouble ordering tickets online. When using the online chat I was given the phone number for customer service to place the order. The associate on the line was knowledgable and made the purchase easy!"

Scam corrected!

"Had Issues but customer service corrected the problem by offering us new seats"

This review was modified by kthies5882 on December 06 2016 07:25:18 AM

Never use vivid seats

"Recently bought seahawk tickets for my 70yr old mother in law who is a die hard hawk fan and recently diagnosed with cancer in her leg. Bought the tickets in the 300 level (granted lower price tickets) ounce purchased I realized they were labeled as "row sr" come to find out that means standing room only. Called Vivid seats within 15 minutes of the purchase to upgrade tickets, but was told there was nothing they could do other than sale us new tickets at full price.
I dont buy tickets often but just wanted to warn people about Vivid Seats poor customer service.

2016-12-04

He made it even more fun!

"This Mike fellow was sooo helpful. He spent probably 15 minutes with us on the phone and made everything for us PERFECT! He was witty, friendly and definitely knows his stuff. Great guy."

This review was modified by traylor on December 04 2016 02:43:42 PM

2016-12-04

Live Chat feature on Vivid Seats App is excellent

"Just ordered 2 tickets to an event for the first time through Vivid Seats. Downloaded the app after ordering the tickets on-line. I wanted to confirm that the tickets would be delivered via email, so I opened a Live Chat on the app. The representative, Urushi, was very quick to connect and respond to my questions ... so far, very satisfied with the purchase experience and level of customer service received. I'm a little nervous that the tickets are not scheduled for delivery until the day before the event via email, but Urushi assured me that they are guaranteed to be delivered before the event."

2016-12-03

Thanks Jordan!

"Jordan Campbell helped me purchase tickets to a Knicks game at Madison Square Garden. This purchase was my first with Vivid Seats. Jordan made the process very easy and helped me in adding a discount to my purchase. The discount meant a lot to me as a first-time customer, and because the process was seamless with Jordan's help, I will contact him again in the future to make a purchase with Vivid Seats."

Easy ticketing process

"DAT provided excellent customer service & the experience of ordering tickets over the telephone was painless. I will respond further once the event is finished but so far, very good!!"

This review was modified by Geeman76 on December 02 2016 08:21:07 PM

First time buyer!!!

"Thank you Mark for helping me purchase Devils/Coyotes hockey tickets for my son for Christmas. I know he will love them as he loves Hockey. You were extremely helpful and it was most appreciated. PC"

This review was modified by showlowred on December 02 2016 11:32:57 AM

Great Service !

"HE was GREAT! Always helpful walking you thru the steps and trying to find best deals."

2016-12-01

"I called and spoke w/ Jonathan Anderson at 866-848-8499x2667 and was extremely appreciative of his knowledge, helpfulness, and patience. I will definitely call again when I want to buy tickets."

2016-11-30

great Service

"I had great service today with VIVID seats. Cheaper that the Columbia ticket exchange."

Share Vivid Seats's store rating

Vivid Seats is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Vivid Seats is a merchant member
Vivid Seats participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,455 merchant members.