Stores > Vivid Seats

• Address: 344 N Ogden Avenue 4th Floor Chicago, IL 60607
    • Contact: sales@vividseats.com
    • Phone: 866-848-8499
    • Customer Support: 866-848-8499
    • Business Hours: 8:00am - 8:00pm Mon-Fri 8:00am - 7:00pm Sat 9:00am - 6:00pm Sun
    • Fax: 866-203-6177

Product & services pricing Rating 6.38/10 6.38/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.09/10 8.09/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.05/10 8.05/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.71/10 8.71/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.45/10 6.45/10

Needed Extra Room

"Never purchased tickets online before and couldn't figure out how to get Row A Reserved - I need the extra leg room. Called Ken, customer rep., he was great. Walked me through the process and got the seats I needed.

Thanks again, Ken.

This review was modified by Waikiki13 on July 27 2016 04:14:26 PM

Pleased

"Great and quick service! Sweet customer service as well!!!"

Grazie!

"Very helpful, accommodating and polite! thanks a lot! Now I can see my favorite band tonight! yay!
thanks Brennen

This review was modified by Martatheitalian on July 27 2016 10:51:43 AM

2016-07-27

"Disappointed that you are now adding the fees separately. I liked it when I could see the total amount when choosing seats.

DAT was great to work with, however.

Thanks, and I'll be sure to enjoy the show.

Great agent

"We had good experience buying tixs here!!! Thank you!"

This review was modified by Kxeros on July 26 2016 06:31:06 PM

2016-07-26

"the people was very friendly an have pretty fast service for the tickets"

This review was modified by josh36 on July 26 2016 06:30:28 PM

Diana excellent representative

"Diana, her extension is 2491 just gave me such a kind service and helped me out giving a variety of options so I could choose the best one for me, I hope I spelled right her name and got her extension right as well.

Diana thanks for being such an excellent and very kind representative, God bless you.

Jose Lainez

This review was modified by omirll on July 26 2016 02:58:15 PM

Andrew saved the day

"I was having trouble checking out online with my discount code and Andrew saved my order before the tickets disappeared. He was clear, effciient and courteous. "

This review was modified by Daltonconley on July 26 2016 02:57:20 PM

2016-07-26

Front row Kevin hart gangstas!

"Nate was very helpful and accommodating he assisted me with my purchase found me great front row seats at a price that was cheaper then the competitor I shopped around I purchased vivid tickets not because of just the price but because Nate was very helpful funny respectful and made me feel like a valued customer I can't wait to go see Kevin Hart live and direct front row with three buckets of Corona right in front of me with the fine girl by my side"

This review was modified by Tommygunz95 on July 26 2016 03:22:18 PM

This place is RELIABLE!!

"I have no issues with this app.. Customer service thee BEST! I bought DA BEARS tix and crosstown Chicago classic! With great ease! "

Grey Hair

"First let me say that the tickets did arrive at 10:30 on the morning of the concert. However, I had been in touch with customer service 4 times on the day before and they could not confirm that the tickets were being shipped. I was told each time we are working with the seller to assure delivery in time for the concert. If I had a longer drive to get the event or had planned on leaving the day before, I either would not have been able to leave or I would not have been able to get to the event in time. So until I did receive the tickets, I was quite stressed out. I guess the lesson learned here is that if you are not around the corner from the venue, use caution purchasing tickets. I never did receive an answer as to why the tickets were not sent immediately. I once tried to sell tickets and was told they had to be in hand before they could be placed for sale. This transaction did not seem to apply the same rules. But in my case, I was 2hours from the venue and had some room for error and did get the tickets in time."

Steve was great!

"I was looking to purchase some good seats for Demi Lovato & Nick Jonas's upcoming FutureNow Tour, and I wasn't having any luck escaping ridiculous service charges on any websites! But Steve helped me to find the best seats available at FLOOR lever for my budget, and even went as far as helping me to get an additional $10 off of my purchase that I didn't even expect! I'm more than pleased with the customer service here! Best ticket website ever. :)"

2016-07-24

VividSeats.com is FRAUD and I want my money now.

"In late June, myself and a friend found out that Kanye West was performing in Columbus, OH. My friend instructed me to purchase tickets from VividSeats.com, which I was weary about since I had never heard of the website. However, I trusted my friend’s logic and purchased the tickets for $342.41. I was then notified that the tickets would ship around 9/18, a few days before the concert. Strange, but I didn’t think too deeply about it.

This morning, I had a dream about VividSeats.com being fraud. I immediately looked up tracking, which said the tickets had been “delivered”, but did not have any accurate tracking info about where they were shipped from. I contacted the website through Chat, in which the service members I chatted with were completely robotic, sending me macros and being dismissive. They told me to check with neighbors to see if they had received the tickets. They also blamed UPS. My neighbors would not withhold my mail from me from over a month. UPS always delivers my mail on time. All of this was sketchy.

I’m not understanding their 100% guarantee policy, but still being unable to pay me back. I want a refund immediately and i’m truly on a quest to make sure they’re poorly reviewed on EVERY website. They are targeting people and do not care whether they receive their tickets or not. They are shady and their company should be shut down for conducting a fraudulent business.

2016-07-23

The service person was a real help

"I found the website difficult, because the four seats I wanted were in two rows. Got service person on the line, he worked me thru it, answered my questions and helped me understand delivery.
Assuming the delivery phase goes as smoothly as this, I will be a repeat customer.

This review was modified by Pennrichmond on July 23 2016 01:38:37 PM

2016-07-22

"Jon was very helpful and informative. Thanks!"

This review was modified by caitcarm13 on July 22 2016 06:43:57 PM

Share Vivid Seats's store rating

Vivid Seats is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Vivid Seats is a merchant member
Vivid Seats participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,533 merchant members.