• Address: 344 N Ogden Avenue 4th Floor Chicago, IL 60607
    • Contact: sales@vividseats.com
    • Phone: 866-848-8499
    • Customer Support: 866-848-8499
    • Business Hours: 8:00am - 8:00pm Mon-Fri 8:00am - 7:00pm Sat 9:00am - 6:00pm Sun
    • Fax: 866-203-6177

Product & services pricing Rating 6.06/10 6.06/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.90/10 7.90/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.85/10 7.85/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.53/10 8.53/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.26/10 5.26/10

"I secured tickets for the Lakers game today with Alli. WOW! What a great experience on the phone and fantastic customer service. Alli was professional, prompt, and answered all my questions. I already have all of my order information sent to my e-mail and the tickets are already on the way. I definitely am coming back to Vivid Seats. The cost was also great too -- the lowest I've seen around. "

"Process was quick and simple. The rep helping was very good."

"I was very surprised and disappointed with my first time experience with vividseats. Beware of service fees! My once a year mother daughter football game has now turned into a nightmare. I've never been charged $145.54 for two tickets. If i would have seen such a fee i would not have purchased. Immediately after purchasing I called customer service to be told, all sites have similar fees. Wrong: stubhub $49.96, ticketzoom $30.00, findticketsfast $50.00, eBay no fee. All for the same ticket price and day. I will never use vividseats again, very unhappy mother."

"this company charges outlandish prices for thier tickets. They more than doubled the price we would have paid if we had gone direct to the venue. "

"I am very, very upset with Vivid Seats. My husband and I recently moved to Florida from Michigan, as a birthday present and anniversary gift to one another we bought tickets to the Green Bay/Miami game last week. We love our Packers so this has been something we planned and looked forward to for months. Since we had just moved to Florida we don't know many people here so on top of buying our tickets we purchased a flight for a family member to come stay the weekend and watch our two kids. We also got a rental car because the drive was 4 hours from us and our car is not the most reliable right now, and we purchased a hotel. Well, when we got to the game and scanned our tickets they read already used. So I spent the entire first quarter of the game (in which our favorite player Jordy scored) on the phone with Vivid seats. They then resent us tickets in the 9th row! We were so excited just to get in at this point, well once again the tickets were already used and we were told there was nothing else they could do for us. We drove 4 hours and spent a lot of money to attend this game. I was crushed, I literally sat outside the stadium and cried. This was the most awful experience I had ever encountered with a company. And now they are investigating the situation and want us to fill out a form, but didn't attach it in their email. So needless to say I still have not received a reimbursement (although I think we deserve much much more) and am dealing with them. Our exciting day became a nightmare and a huge huge waste of our money. DO NOT USE THEM"

"Despite great reviews, I am very disappointed with the service. I purchased tickets to Hozier in SF and 4 days before concert, I was called to inform me that tickets are not available and that I would be receiving a refund. This after I double checked with them 3 weeks ago, confirming that I would receive tickets in time for my out of country travel to attend concert. They suggested I contact the venue for tickets, knowing full well the show has been sold out for months. The female representative ended the conversation with "have a nice day"."

"First time I buy at Vivid Seats, I tried to place order by internet but the system did not allow me to complete the process as my shipping address is not in US and the option "state" is mandatory but, any state outside of US appeared as option, neither the option "no state" worked. I contacted by chat the Sales Assosiate Hiren Patel, who kindly call me back to my phone and helped me to place the order that way. Very good service! Thanks. "

"Jordan Drund was an excellent associate. He was extremely helpful in satisfying my needs after my order was messed up. I was very unhappy needing to change my tickets five days before an event but Jordan made sure he could do everything to make is hassle free and that I got my tickets in time. He was accommodating to everything I had asked for. "

"ordered parking pass and got a phone call next day saying there is a problem and cant email parking pass and vivid did not stand behind order
BEWARE OF VIVID SEATS

"Awesome site. So quick and easy."

"Very impressed with Vivid Seats service. I Ordered NBA tickets from Australia, used their international toll-free number to get a few questions answered, and despite being told they do not ship to Australia, when the tickets were available and they needed an address, they rang me, and did send them to me in Australia, and they arrived in 4 days. "

"I purchased concert tickets on the site for the first time 10/8/ 2014. Which I now regret - I am a long time customer of Stubhub and never once have I had an issue with them. I purchase seats to the concert under the impression that I am indeed getting a great deal. I submit the order the funds or taking and/or authorized for via my account. Pending hold or not I was not able to access my funds. I receive a email stating that I need to contact them in regards to my order because the tickets were not available. So without an apology they attempt to sell me other tickets that were not even equal to what I was initially buying. I spoke to a series of managers and supervisor and they all brushed it under like it was the norm and they were not at fault. To top it off they completely disregarded the inconvenience that this situation caused me. TRAIN WRECK experience and beyond poor customer service. There mission statement and tag line is a complete joke. "

"Finally received tickets after a few attempts to contact customer service and posting a bad review on here."

"I am a business owner for over 34 years and I have always promoted how important customer service is to my staff, I have taught them that the customers employ us without them we have No job....and I would like to say I wish I had a hundred Keiths being the face of my organization. It is truly my pleasure to have engaged with him on this event scheduling...

"I have been working with Keith Desormey for the past few times in ordering my tickets for football events. He is the most pleasant guy, willing to help,and patient while working through my orders. He definitely is an asset to Vivid Seats. Always returned my calls with the exact answers I need. Thanks Keith for all your hard work.."

Vivid Seats is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Vivid Seats is a merchant member
Vivid Seats participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,860 merchant members.