Stores > Vivid Seats

• Address: 344 N Ogden Avenue 4th Floor Chicago, IL 60607
    • Contact: sales@vividseats.com
    • Phone: 866-848-8499
    • Customer Support: 866-848-8499
    • Business Hours: 8:00am - 8:00pm Mon-Fri 8:00am - 7:00pm Sat 9:00am - 6:00pm Sun
    • Fax: 866-203-6177

Product & services pricing Rating 6.50/10 6.50/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.01/10 8.01/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.07/10 8.07/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.55/10 8.55/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.22/10 6.22/10

Great Customer Service

"Lauren Landini did a a great job getting me the seats I needed for a fair price and a discount"

This review was modified by jvergano on August 23 2016 07:39:00 PM

Easy ordering process

"The prices were reasonable and the ordering process took less than 10 minutes. "

Crooks!

"Bought tickets to a concert 2 weeks before the concert. The day before the concert they said my tickets were sold at a higher price to another seller. This was after I had a conformation number. Never had this happen to me or this problem. Please beware, I understand it's a business and they are trying to make the most money off the tickets. But totally not right. Give 0 Stars! And the salesman gave me tickets, but were horrible seats."

This review was modified by Jharrisjj on August 23 2016 04:46:51 PM

BEST SERVICE EVER

"GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE DOT HELP ME OUT WITH PURCHASING TICKETS SO THAT MY DAUGHTER COULD SEE CAM NEWTON PLAY FOOTBALL."

2016-08-23

"Great costumer service. Very helpful. Thank You "

Fast, Easy, A+ Service!

"What a terrific experience making an over-the-phone order with Vividseats! Finding the event, section and exact seats that I wanted was a breeze and the checkout process was just as smooth. I'll definitely be coming back for future events!"

This review was modified by alkhalde on August 23 2016 07:34:29 AM

Loved it !

"The service was great, on time and John Anthony did a great job in delivering the tickets!"

MAJOR SCAM! RIPS YOU OFF WITH DECEITFUL CHARGES

"Do not buy from Vivent seats. They posted a price and by the time i checked out they had almost DOUBLED the price I clicked on. DO NOT BUY FROM VIVENT SEATS if you do not want to be ripped off!!!"

2016-08-22

Better seats cheaper ticket prices!

"I searched 4 or 5 sites looking for tickets to an upcoming concert in Nashville and found Vivid to have much better seats available and the price was at least $20 cheaper. I had a question on tickets that show a range of rows instead of a specific row, so I called and was very quickly taken care of by Jacob. He was very helpful and I was very pleased with the amount of time it took to complete my order. "

Never Again...Not Even for Noah's Ark

"They are the worst. They sell tickets they really do not own rights to like Macy's Day Parade where I spent 3/4 time fighting to protect bad $1000 seats for my son and me. Yesterday, in desperation, I bought immediately downloadable tickets at ball field. Not immediately downloadable. Needed to be printed at home and brought to venue. When I finally reached customer support at end of 8th inning with crying 6 year old, I was advised to walk 3 long city blocks and ask Indians ticket office to print out tickets. Wrong. Game over. I have been offered "fees" of $15 on tickets of over $100 or more back. Horrible experience. Worst experiences ever. They lie, cheat, and steal. Do not use, no matter how desperate. avoid Vivid at all costs or you will regret it."

This review was modified by Mcgowse on August 22 2016 02:58:35 PM

2016-08-21

lousy seats

"Thought we were buying $30. Seats turned out they were worth $18.
What a rip off. Never again.

2016-08-21

Resolved

"Been an hour and half, never got tickets, and agent never picked back up.

Edit: issue has been resolved, very happy with customer service.

This review was modified by snoopdoggiz on August 22 2016 09:30:30 AM

2016-08-20

Great service--better than StubHub!!

"Had a problem with the site...or my tickets were bought before i could grab them...either way I called for assistance, spoke w Shelly who helped make everything better and got me even better seats. The site itself is well organized, easy to sort, and I would definitely use again. Thank you! Going to Adele tonight...!!!"

This review was modified by NimmiK on August 20 2016 03:43:25 PM

2016-08-19

Wow. So easy to purchase tickets .

"Called Vivid to purchase tickets to the Tampa Bay Rays vs Boston Red Sox. Lauren made it so easy and explained every thing perfectly . E tickets were sent immediately . Couldn't be more satisfied with this purchase . Wouldn't hesitate dealing with this vendor for tickets in the future.
Richard

2016-08-18

:) Excellent customer service!

"Andrew was very pleasant to talk to as well as helpful. He found us an even better deal than we started off with on our own. Very happy with the customer service. Now we all can't wait to see the concert :) Thanks again!"

Share Vivid Seats's store rating

Vivid Seats is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Vivid Seats is a merchant member
Vivid Seats participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,513 merchant members.