• Address: 344 N Ogden Avenue 4th Floor Chicago, IL 60607
    • Contact: sales@vividseats.com
    • Phone: 866-848-8499
    • Customer Support: 866-848-8499
    • Business Hours: 8:00am - 8:00pm Mon-Fri 8:00am - 7:00pm Sat 9:00am - 6:00pm Sun
    • Fax: 866-203-6177

Product & services pricing Rating 6.34/10 6.34/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.37/10 8.37/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.17/10 8.17/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.97/10 8.97/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.13/10 6.13/10

"Outstanding service -- consistently. Don't hesitate to use Vivid Seats when you need tickets to anything!! "

"MY REP WAS THE BEST SHE WAS GREAT AT GIVING ME THE BEST SEATS IN MY BUDGET RANGE AND WAS ABLE TO CHAT WITH ME AND HAD EVERYTHING READY TO GO WHEN I CALLED IVE ALSO PURCHASED OTHER TICKETS IN THE PAST. I HAVE TO SAY VIVID SEATS HAVE GREAT SERVICE. ASK FOR Corinna Dampf!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"I ordered tickets from Nick Broderson. He was extremely helpful in my search. He reassured me that these tickets were going to be to my liking. He talked and told me that it is a live market and prices are subject to change but we do have low prices for this event. The event was scheduled to begin later today and made sure that I will have my tickets in time. His excellent service skills is what enticed me to purchase these tickets."

"I spoke with a very polite rep who got be exactly what I wanted. The entire process took maybe 5 minutes! Can't wait to see my Blackhawks, thank you Vivid Seats!"

"Don't even bother using another site, or another agent. Keith D. is extremely helpful and his knowledge is unmatched. Call his extension directly (866-848-8499 ext. 1902) and get the ABSOLUTE BEST service when buying tickets. Absolutely Top-Notch! A True Gentleman! Thank You, Thank You, Thank You!"

"Last night and today I dealt with Jared Grebner, Sr. Sales Agent who was outstanding. Jared was knowledgeable, informative, efficient and pleasant to deal with in the purchase of my tickets. I would use Vivid Seats again, but most important, I would call in and ask for Jared because he was so knowledgeable about the play I was planning to see and the theater seating. Shout out to Jared!"

"I went through Vivid Seats for Garth Brooks tickets recently. Laura assisted me and I couldn't possibly have been more impressed with her general level of professionalism and pleasantness. Seemed like the type who would've been fun to go to the concert with!
I will definitely use Vivid Seats in the future.

"Ordered Cubs tickets for a weekend game and it was super easy! Lots of tickets to choose from, and got my tickets emailed to me immediately after I bought. Couldn't have been easier. Would definitely use them again."

"Laura was fantastic. She was patient and informative. It was a terrific experience buying from her. "

"I went through Nick Brodersen to get tickets for Miley Cyrus and my experience could not have been better! He found us excellent seats at an amazing price. Thanks, Nick and thank you so much Vivid Seats!! It was an experience I will never forget and you helped me get there!!!!"

"Very courteous staff.Easy to order easier to print"

"Good site, fast electronic delivery"

"Pretty simple and straightforward process. Actually cheaper than anywhere else I looked and the tickets came immediately."

"Similar negative experience. Placed ticket order for section 309, received section 903. Problems with the website would not let the order be placed. Called and customer service rep. placed the order by phone based on the info. I had entered into the site. Representative obviously transposed the numbers 309 to 908. Called next day and customer had no record of my call when I placed the order. Customer service called me today and, as a courtesy agreed to refund my money for the ticket purchase. I gratefully accepted and thanked the person for that courtesy. This is good customer service. The first representative made a mistake and the company responded appropriately."

"THE VIVIDD SEAT REPRESENTATIVE WAS VERY PROFESSIONAL, PATIENT AND HELPFUL FINDING ME THE RIGHT SEATS FOR MY BUDGET. I WILL USE VIVID SEATS IN THE FUTURE."

Vivid Seats is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Vivid Seats is a merchant member
Vivid Seats participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,847 merchant members.