• Address: 344 N Ogden Avenue 4th Floor Chicago, IL 60607
    • Contact: sales@vividseats.com
    • Phone: 866-848-8499
    • Customer Support: 866-848-8499
    • Business Hours: 8:00am - 8:00pm Mon-Fri 8:00am - 7:00pm Sat 9:00am - 6:00pm Sun
    • Fax: 866-203-6177

Product & services pricing Rating 6.32/10 6.32/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.42/10 8.42/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.14/10 8.14/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.02/10 9.02/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.64/10 5.64/10

"Outstanding customer service. Special recognition to Vanessa Sandoval for her persistence and individualized personal service in getting our etickets on time. Gave me confidence that Vivid will make every effort to deliver on orders."

"Received great service from Brian R. Looking forward to doing business again in future. Everett"

"Great services! Highly trust them. Thank you!"

"Eric Guo and Derik Allen your amazing and Manager/Employer IF you see this you hired the most amazing gentlemen to work this job!!!!!!;)"

"Awesome service. Very friendly and in a few a few minutes my tickets were emailed. Vivid seats Will definitely be my go to for future ticket purchases."

"Sarah Brown took care of our order for Josh Turner in a most cordial and professional manner. Will be using her in the future. Thanks for your help as this is my wifes present for her 71st birthday!"

"I found AMAZING tickets to NYC/Boston Red Sox game on Vivid's website. Called late in the evening and was connected with Eric Guo who was generous with his time and professional in his represention of the company. Would definitely use Vivid again!"

"the attendant on the phone was very helpful, he gave me his direct line. told me if I needed anything to call him. the tickets were immediately delivered, no wait time. best experience ever! they deserve more than 5 stars!!"

"Just had a great experience ordering from Vivid Seats and working with Todd Byrd. I much appreciated his honesty regarding the fact that for Cleveland Browns tickets, the sections and rows are guaranteed but the seat numbers are not until the actual tickets are received. Received the tickets very quickly by email and they were the ones we wanted. Hoping the gate experience will be just as smooth as ordering and receiving them."

"I was referred to this site from a good friend who has purchased from it several times without a problem. I was a little skeptic at first but was quickly overturned with the SPECTACULAR customer service that Aaron Patrick delivered. I am happy to say that because of him, i purchased the tickets to the event. It is because of him that i will be shopping with VividSeats.com more often!!"

"Its a rip-off!!! Stub hub is way better....stay away! fees are over $75 a ticket!!!! No thanks...and the service guy I called was an ass"

"It is my personal opinion that reselling for profit is another gross corruption of the performance industry.
Also the tickets prices are so ranging - it is a G/A show so all prices should be the same. I see more shows than most people and I know how pricing and reselling works. On the Phone because of the use of cheap Internet Telephony solutions it was next to impossible to hear the agent that I spoke with. and he had to complete the order for me because due to my order being 246 only after taxes and around 194$ before taxes I was unable to redeem my 20$ savings from my last show Rolling Stones 3 tickets - over 900$ so he met me halfway and removed 10 $ from the 246 $ price. Delivery was good as it was the last time E-ticket and receipt received promptly.

"The gentlemen that helped me was very helpful. He read back everything to me and was clear speaking. He helped get what I wanted and told me everything that I would be getting in the mail and times and dates.
I truly appreciated it.

"Steve was very helpful with the ticket purchase."

"Easy to deal with. Responsive to requests. Will use Vivid Seats again in the future."

Vivid Seats is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Vivid Seats is a merchant member
Vivid Seats participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,851 merchant members.