Stores > Vivid Seats

Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.85/10 6.85/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.26/10 7.26/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.53/10 7.53/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.31/10 6.31/10
Voice your opinion! Review Vivid Seats by clicking a star below.
2017-08-16

Tyler Jankowski

"Sales rep was very attentive and afficient"

2017-08-15

Great customer service!

"After an issue with ordering online, i called in to the customer service line not expecting much. Luckily, i spoke with Nick Brannock who was nothing but helpful! Not only did he resolve the original issue but he got me what I wanted and even made me laugh despite my original frustration. He is an exemplary employee! "

2017-08-15

Sam

"Looked at multiple resellers. Ultimately bought here because of Sam's helpfulness. I'd go directly to him if were buying again"

Rip Off! Kept money and refused to issue tickets

"Purchased tickets for the wrong date by accident and tried to get vividseats to reissue immediately after the purchase but they refused. Appeals were also denied so we finally decided to go ahead and attend the concert anyway. They refused to send us the tickets at this point or give us the money back. In the end they kept our money and the tickets. Vividseats is a rip-off... Buyer beware"

Excellent!

"Quick and easy! Thanks for getting me my ticket at the front gate."

Wonderful experience!!!

"Jacob was extremely helpful with my first time purchase. Thank you and I'll be back to purchase again!"

2017-08-13

Will never ever use again!!!

"I travelled from NM to California for a Bruno Mars concert after finding a great deal on vivid seats. After arriving to the concert I was told that my tickets were invalid!!!! I was furious. I was told that the original purchaser of the tickets had been refunded. After arguing on the phone to find replacement tickets the company was finally able to replace our tickets (after my husband and I found them on their site and told them they were still available). The agent had originally tried to tell me it was sold out and there was nothing they could do. The replacement tickets we got were horrible views, behind the corner of the back stage. Really obstructed view. Concert was of course amazing but I would not have paid for or travelled that far for those seats! After a couple days they had me fill out a form for refusal to entry into the concert. After a week an agent called me and after some haggling told me I'd receive a full refund. However after a couple follow up emails I still never received refund, even though they stated it was processed. I had to get PayPal involved and luckily was able to recover my money with them. I'm so grateful for PayPal after my horrible experience with vivid seats. I will never ever use them again. "

2017-08-13

$900 for Severely Obstructed View!

"I just attended the Jack Johnson concert at the Gorge in Washington state. I knew this would be a very costly trip as we were flying out of Chicago and into Seattle The Gorge has been a venue that has been on my bucket list for a long time so I was willing to pay the extra costs to get and stay there. I even was willing to pay way over tickets price (nearly $900 for 2 tickets) to ensure that I had great seats. The day prior to the show I found something online that concerned me. Someone posted a photo from the section right to the left of where mine was complaining about the obstructed view and how it was not noted on his tickets. Once I looked at the seating chart and compared it to his photo I could see that my seats were in an even worse location as far as obstructions go. I called and spoke with someone at Vivid Seats (I was told this call was recorded and I hope it was). He explained that they stand behind their sellers, that they are obligated to provide you with information on the seats, if they are obstructed, then it should have said that on the ticket. I was pretty upset but the representative did talk me off the ledge, pointing out that until we knew for sure there was nothing that could be done about the situation. Maybe I was getting worked up for nothing..
Unfortunately that was not the case. When I say obstructed view, I don't mean a little annoying pole that is in my line of sight, I mean a big white tent that covers about 40% of my view!!! I am a business owner and as such I realize that things happen and I am always very grateful when my customers come to me first to give me the opportunity to rectify a situation prior to escalating it further. The goal is to make companies keep improving and how can they do that without knowing what they are doing wrong. I have really done my best to extend this courtesy to Vivid Seats. I wrote to them on 4 separate occasions and have also tried to use their online chat option 2 times, both times I was told they had a high volume of calls and they prompted me to let them email me instead of continuing to hold. It has been weeks since my initial attempts to get a response but they are just either ignoring me or their system is so flawed that my messages are somehow not getting processed. I really wish they could take the steps to fix their processes but their lack of response at this point tells me they lack the integrity to do the right thing. Their promises they state on their website are empty promises. I highly recommend that you choose a different ticket company. I have used other sellers and have never had a bad experience like this. I am honestly just shocked at the way I have been treated with this...the complete lack of response. I thought for sure they would want to remedy this situation. This company obviously does not have the expertise to know the venues they sell tickets to. If they did they would know if a view is obstructed or not and they DO NOT stand behind what they sold. Mistakes happen and I would have never of written this review if there had been any attempt to make this right for me or to at least acknowledge they need to make changes so that this doesn't happen to another customers. Very disappointed... Please do not use this company. Thankfully there are better options available. These ticket resellers charge you a hefty service fee on top of the inflated ticket price, you would think that would offer you some assurance that you are getting what you paid for at a minimum.

No tickets!

"Contacted Vividseats several times for email of printable or app tickets but it is now 4 hours before the baseball game and still no tickets or phone call. "

Super Helpful Sam

"Lost my online coupon and Sam was fabulous about finding it for me."

2017-08-12

Absolute Ripoff! Do not buy your tickets from this website!!

"I just bought 2 tickets for $250 each and the ticket charges were a whopping $132.10! The site didn't show the total of $632.10 until after I purchased the tickets. When I went on their "live chat" to inquire, they didn't respond at first. I then tried again and was told what the ticket charges were $62.10 each ticket plus $3.95 each ticket for "instant download." When I asked for a refund due to the exorbant charges per ticket, they told me no refunds and that I can resell my tickets on their website. I was then disconnected from the instant chat before I was done discussing the matter. "

Excellent

"My representative Matthew was very helpful he answered every question promptly and professionally. I will definitely call him again for other future events"

Beware: Bait and Switch SCAM

"Beware: Bait and Switch SCAM. They use incorrect seating charts to trick you into buying tickets in other sections. They dont reveal the seat numbers until after the non-refundable transaction. AVOID! "

2017-08-12

"Yes a nightmare came when I got two tickets for Guns and Roses concert in Little Rock AK, but they did not scan, THE SECURITY GUY SENT US TO TICKETING ON WAR MEMORIAL STADIUM, at ticketing they said that was not up to them since they only represent Ticket Master, a simple of that, when I called Vivid Ticket was not a plan B, they just said they re-sale tickets to the public."

2017-08-12

VividSeats.com is where you go if you want to see your favorite team at a great price!!!

"If you want great seats, and you want them at an exceptional price, go to VividSeats.com!! Nick Eaton has hooked me up every time, with a great deal, every time I want to see my favorite team regardless of the venue. I won't buy tickets from anywhere else!!!"

Share Vivid Seats's store rating

Vivid Seats is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Vivid Seats is a merchant member
Vivid Seats participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,380 merchant members.