Stores > Vivid Seats

Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.06/10 7.06/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.34/10 7.34/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.85/10 7.85/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.40/10 6.40/10
Voice your opinion! Review Vivid Seats by clicking a star below.
2017-04-25

Will never buy ticket from Vivid Seats again

"I would give it a negative star rating if it had this option. After I paid $30+ for their so-called processing fee, I got my printed ticket by mail. The face value is only $63.25. And they dropped the ticket price later from $130 to $92. This is ridiculous. "

2017-04-24

Tickets purchased for wrong date; would not cancel transaction

"I purchased 2 mobile tickets for a date in error. I contacted vivid seats with 20 minutes of the purchase, but had to wait on hold for a significant period of time. I finally spoke with customer service, explained my issue, but was told that the purchase could not be voided. They stated that they could relist the tickets, but I was not sure what to do at that point so I stated I would wait. I called them back within a few hours to ask them to relist the tickets. I was told that they could not relist the tickets as they were mobile tickets. They stated that I could contact another ticket reseller to list them.

The other ticket resellers would not list them if you do not have the tickets in hand.

Customer service was not very helpful when I contacted them directly on the phone and even less helpful when contacting them via chat.

I have never received a solid explanation as to why they are able to sell the tickets initially but not relist them from a buyer from their own site.

2017-04-24

Poor customer service

"I did not print my tickets before the game thinking my ph Be could be scanned. Once I was in line and realized they needed to be printed, it was too late to run to a FedEx because they all closed after 6. No ticket booth was unable to help me print them because they were from a third party vendor. The game was sold out and I was unable to buy tickets. I was not let into the game. When I called their customer service to see if they could do anything, they said I was not their fault and could only issue me a 10% promotion for my next purchase. Before I even had a chance to respond, they hung up on me. I will not be ordering from vivid seats from now on."

Very professional

"Iyhana was fanatastic...she helped sort through all options for purchasing tickets to the event we were interested. I feel we got very good price and would definitely use her to help with any future ticket purchase. Bobby z"

Happy first time buyer

"I ordered concert tickets online. Being a first time buyer I was not sure how I would receive my tickets. I emailed Vividseats and received a prompt reply. They explained they had sent an email with printable tickets and the email may be in my junk folder. I had deleted my junk folder so they resent the email tickets. I found it and printed the tickets. I am so pleased with their quick response and look forward to the concert. Thanks Vividseats. You are great!"

Amazing customer service!

"I spoke on the phone with an individual named Conor Tazewell and he was so patient and kind. I really appreciate Sales Agents like him who don't mind taking a little bit of extra time to ensure I get the best tickets for the best price. I will definitely be purchasing tickets again from Vivid Seats because of him. Thank you Conor!!

Sincerely,

Angel (the girl who bought Blue Jays tickets for her parents birthday)

2017-04-22

WRONG SEATS ISSUED!!!

"I ORDERED 2 SEATS TO THE ASTROS GAME APRIL 8TH AND WHEN I RECEIVED MY EMAIL TICKETS THEY WERE NOT THE SEATS I ORDERED, BUT SEATS ON THE OPPOSITE SIDE OF THE STADIUM!!! THIS WAS A GIFT FOR MY HUSBAND AND I WAS NOT HAPPY! I HAVE CALLED & EMAILED VIVID SEATS AND HAVE NOT RECEIVED ANY EXPLANATION FOR THIS SCREW-UP. MY WARNING TO ALL - - BEWARE! THEY WILL SEND YOU SEATS THAT NO ONE WANTS! WILL NEVER USE THIS SELLER AGAIN AND YOU NEED TO BE VERY CAREFUL IF YOU DO!!!"

2017-04-21

LA Rams Ultimate Fan Experience

"I went online several months ago to inquire about a Fan package for my husband's birthday. I immediately received a reply email from Megan stating that as soon as the NFL schedules are available she would be contacting me. Well, the schedules were released yesterday and Megan held true to her word! She contacted me today. All the purchases have been made !

We are looking forward to our trip in December. Megan was very helpful ! My first experience with Vivid Seats was wonderful!

2017-04-20

Follow up customer care

"Had a small hiccup when ordering the tickets, I did not see the processing fees in the top right corner. After a great follow up with a customer care manager everything was worked out. I appreciate them going the extra mile and taking care of me."

2017-04-19

Love great customer service!

"I called vivid to order tickets and a Emily helped me. She had a positive attitude, explained everything in detail, and assured me that she was there to help with anything! That is what you call great customer service! Thank you Emily and I will be sure to reach out to you first when I need vivid again! "

2017-04-19

3-websites, one APP, 15-email messages & 3 calls to support = tickets 50 minutes ahead of time

"Getting two tickets to see the Cards play the Yankees was much more than I bargained for, involving three websites including Vivid Seats, a lager ticket website (which can't be mentioned by name as it is also a competitor to Vivid Seats) and "Yankee Stadium" plus the APP for "Yankees" -- an estimated 180-minutes of my time. While support for Vivid seats was easy to reach, two of three times I was told not to worry, my tickets would arrive on my phone; but, there were no tickets. Finally, 50-minutes prior to leaving for the game a support person was able to find a solution. This was way too much work and angst for two baseball tickets. I don't recommend Vivid Seats for tickets to Yankee games.

Very Helpful!

"Gary was absolutely amazing! He helped me so much and was incredibly nice. Great asset to your team! "

2017-04-18

Flawless Order w/ exceptional service.

"The only thing I didn't like was that I couldn't change the delivery method to match a previous order for the same event. I only added one more ticket but had to pay an overnight fee of almost $40 more. I think that is a bunch of crap personally. The representative was great though to work with but the delivery service is a joke."

SF Giants tickets

"just absolutely the best! I had questions about the online process, I was called by a service rep who took total care of the entire process quickly. she answered all my questions, very polite, very respectful, very sincere. I would definitely try this site again."

Awesome

"Matthew is the guy to go to! "

Share Vivid Seats's store rating

Vivid Seats is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Vivid Seats is a merchant member
Vivid Seats participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,413 merchant members.