Stores > Vivid Seats

• Address: 344 N Ogden Avenue 4th Floor Chicago, IL 60607
    • Contact: sales@vividseats.com
    • Phone: 866-848-8499
    • Customer Support: 866-848-8499
    • Business Hours: 8:00am - 8:00pm Mon-Fri 8:00am - 7:00pm Sat 9:00am - 6:00pm Sun
    • Fax: 866-203-6177

Product & services pricing Rating 5.91/10 5.91/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.17/10 7.17/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.32/10 7.32/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.97/10 7.97/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.02/10 6.02/10
Voice your opinion! Review Vivid Seats by clicking a star below.
2017-03-22

Hidden fees

"I was lured by the lower prices than other sites, just to find after purchasing why. They tack on $18 PER TICKET as a service fee. I would understand 1 service fee, but per ticket and that high of a spike? On top of it, I can't print tickets, they have to "ship" them to me for $15. Which pretty much means put them in an envelope and put a 5ยข stamp on it. These prices are insane I can't imagine they maintain customers as a business if they continue to nickel and dime them. "

This review was modified by jrb6-48108 on March 24 2017 12:00:02 PM

2017-03-22

Great if you want to be ignored

"I purchased my tickets almost two months before the show, got an email after purchasing stating that my tickets would be released on or before the date of the show. Unfortunately they didn't state this ahead of time or I wouldn't have purchased the tickets, I asked about a refund which they said they didn't do.

I called customer service multiple times trying to see if I could get the tickets even 24 hours prior to the show. After about 7 calls and speaking to multiple "managers" and being hung up on three times I was told that I would have my tickets by 6pm the day prior to the event. This was very important to me because I was travelling the day of the event and feared I may not be able to get the tickets printed in time.

This has to be the worst customer service I have ever had the experience of dealing with. They must be reading directly from a script because they almost never answer the question you ask but keep talking. I did eventually get my tickets at 9 am the day of the show and had to rearrange my travel so I could print them which was very frustrating.

I did file two separate Better Business Bureau complaints which were linked together based on this experience and the response to the Better Business Bureau from the company appears to be that I am lying and received the date prior to purchasing. I have offered my emails and receipts to prove that I'm not as well as the recordings of my phone calls with customer service. The company has no interest in any of that, they continue to deny.

I would never use this company again.

This review was modified by CarrotOrangeGerbil on March 24 2017 11:30:01 AM

nitro circus tickets!

"i was confused about the websites and the best seating, ect. Gary was able to help me 100 percent and i was able to purchase my tickets easily. i cant wait for the event. thank you gary! ext:2573"

This review was modified by krista-76720 on March 23 2017 08:30:02 PM

2017-03-21

Paid more for worse seats than I asked for

"I called in to buy, was on hold so long for the guy to process it that the tickets I tried buying for $70 were no longer available at time of card info, ended up happening twice so by the time I got my order complete the guy read me a total over $100 difference because they were new seats in a worse area for more. End result I got stuck having to pay more for **** seats and because I wanted to split payment on 2 cards I had to buy gift cards to apply instead of just charging a certain amount."

This review was modified by LisaBejarano on March 23 2017 06:15:02 PM

2017-03-21

Worst Ticket Purchase Experience Ever!!!

"If I could not put one star I wouldn't! I purchased my tickets over the phone with a representative, as I arrive at the venue to have my tickets scanned I open my email to see that they cancelled my tickets! I called and waited on the phone for them to tell me that their verification department cancelled my order because they couldn't verify it was me purchasing the tickets, when I had spent twenty minutes on the phone and gave all of my information with my card. All the manager could say was sorry I apologize, meanwhile my kids and family stand in front of Dodger Stadium waiting to get in. I had to order another set of tickets while standing out front and wait their 15-20 minute verification period in order to see if they cancelled my order a second time or I would actually get my e-download ticket email. I don't know what kind of business they run or what process they use to verify but it is absolutely horrible!!! Don't be mistaken they took my money out of my account immediately!! They cancelled my order but the next day my money is still not back in my account but they sure cancelled my tickets within 10 minutes of my purchase! Horrible company, I have never had this issue with ticket master or stub hub or any other ticket/event purchase."

This review was modified by StephanieVilla on March 24 2017 12:44:05 PM

2017-03-20

If I could give a ZERO I WOULD

"I had recently placed an order for Cubs tickets . My order went through and I even had a printed receipt! Later that night Vivid seats called me and told me that they had made a price mistake on the website and they had to cancel our tickets!! We had already took the day off of work. We argued with them , but got NOWHERE!! Even the airlines honor their tickets if they make a price mistake. We will NEVER BUY FROM VIVID again!! And my husband is currently talking with a lawyer to sue them . "

This review was modified by cubbielover11 on March 22 2017 01:00:07 PM

2017-03-19

Horrible Customer Service

"I paid well over 3 times the face value of the tickets for no customer support at all. Hope you don't actually need any customer service. They have absolutely no desire to work with you. Unfortunately, we were unable to make it to NYC because of the snow storm. The theatre was offering a free exchange of tickets for our showing because of the storm BUT only to the people who purchased the tickets. Because I wasn't listed as the person who purchased the ticket, I contacted Vivid Seats and they would not provide any support at all to either get the tickets reissued from the theatre or exchanged. After charging me well over 3 times the price of the ticket, you would think that they would provide some sort of customer service."

This review was modified by FFMay4 on March 23 2017 01:45:09 PM

2017-03-19

Loyal Customer for years

"I have shopped with vivid seats for years and spent thousands of dollars in tickets from their site. I never had a problem until recently. I was unable to get into my game that I bought the tickets for. On their website it says 100% money back guarante, that is a lie to say the least. After I was unable to get into my game that I spent $350 on I called them to get a refund. They informed me that the would only give me $66 back, that doesn't seem like 100% too me. It amazes me that they treat a loyal customer that has spent thousands of dollars with them like complete trash. I would not recommend vivid seats too anyone unless you feel like wasting time and money. "

This review was modified by Breydon on March 21 2017 11:00:07 AM

2017-03-17

Worst ticket service ever!

"On Jan 4, I purchased Coachella tickets; over 2 months later, they have not arrived. I have sent Vivid support 3 emails and have gotten NO response. Yes, they have a guarantee. I wish they would just give me a refund now, and not 2 days before the event. I have made plans with friends and hotel reservations. Not happy! Unless they respond to my emails soon with a satisfactory response, I will never use Vivid again...and will tell EVERYONE to go elsewhere. "

This review was modified by ombregirl on March 21 2017 12:15:26 AM

2017-03-16

good customer support

"After an unpleased order experience, customer manager Lucy promptly responsed to me and resolved the issue.
can't wait to enjoy Monster Jam show!

This review was modified by monsterjjjam on March 21 2017 12:00:12 AM

2017-03-15

IN the past I would have rated them higher

"To be blunt I bought and was charged for tickets on the 7th of the month my order was confirmed my account charged. the event is on the 26th same month. They are downloads which r not instant and may not b received before 24th. I bought 4 as a gift for my granddaughters Birthday I chatted with rep to no avail. My problem is I am going to be out of town 500 miles away for a different show leaving the 23rd . After explaining to rep and asking them to deliver to my son they said they could only be delivered to my purchasing email address. In short I now have to allow my son access to my email account in order to receive the tickets. I am a Returning customer 8th time. They will not help u no sense emailing or chatting with them. advised me to carry a computer with me then forward the email to son who has no printer. The show is Disney on Ice and security is their concern after giving them order # last 4 digits of card used to purchase. My advice is to try someone else. In future I will."

This review was modified by DDBM60 on March 17 2017 06:45:02 AM

2017-03-14

BBN Final Four

"Ms. Sarah,

Thanks for your time and appreciation in getting these tickets. Your assistance was very appreciated and you are very professional.

This review was modified by blossom241 on March 16 2017 03:15:01 PM

Justin for the WIN

"Justin was extremely helpful and professional in getting good seats for me to the NCAA Basketball tournament being held in Orlando. "

This review was modified by Ssm1marks on March 15 2017 05:45:02 PM

Great Service

"I was confused by the online order and called to speak to a representative who explained it all to me and even assisted in purchasing my tickets. Thank You Tiara"

This review was modified by Tgif1010 on March 15 2017 12:15:02 PM

Play Ball

" I had a minor problem with an order for a game at PNC Park on September 20 . Before I could say 'Play Ball' Monique had the problem solved. Thank you again, Monique!!"

This review was modified by Ringo4080 on March 15 2017 11:15:01 AM

Share Vivid Seats's store rating

Vivid Seats is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Vivid Seats is a merchant member
Vivid Seats participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,428 merchant members.