Store Information Store Info
  • Rating 8.50/10 505 reviews

Vivid Seats is a merchant member
    Vivid Seats participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,877 merchant members.
  • Vivid Seats contact information

• Address: 344 N Ogden Avenue 4th Floor Chicago, IL 60607
    • Contact: sales@vividseats.com
    • Phone: 866-848-8499
    • Customer Support: 866-848-8499
    • Business Hours: 8:00am - 8:00pm Mon-Fri 8:00am - 7:00pm Sat 9:00am - 6:00pm Sun
    • Fax: 866-203-6177

Product & services pricing Rating 6.51/10 6.51/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.54/10 8.54/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.53/10 8.53/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.30/10 9.30/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.97/10 7.97/10

Rating 8/104/5

"Vivid seats is a great way to get tickets to events. It allowed me to purchase tickets way in advance of the event."

"Really good shopping experience they always have good seats available for the events I want @ good prices would recomend their personal service."

"Laura is the agent that helped me place a couple of orders. She was kind, courteous, patient and very knowledgeable. She took the time to answer all of my questions, some silly some not. I am very satisfied with the service provided and recommend people to give Vivid Seats a try!"

"The website is amazingly easy to navigate with all its filters for price, section, row, number of tix, etc...great site. Got right to a human for my 1 question & she (katie) was very knowledgeable..she helped me zero in on the best deal available for what i had in mind. I had big issue with the way i had to buy 1 tik plus 2 tix to get my 3. That;s not the fault of vivid seats, but it is their deal to have to pay TRIPLE the service fees for the tix..she did, however, work to get me a little discount."

"Great experience and fast process!"

"I had purchased tickets from vivid seats for the i heart music festival. I waited in line on the day of the festival to get in for about an hour and a half. Got up to the front desk and was told that my ticket was reprints. I had to take them around to the ticket booth and found out that they had already sold those tickets to someone else. I paid $600 for these tickets. I was a refunded my money, but I was not compensated for the insurance that I placed on them and I was not compensated for the parking. I was told I would be compensated but that did not happen. Vivid Seats sucks. I will not be purchasing anything else through them. They are untrustworthy"

"On 3/8/14, I ordered and paid for, 4 tickets to the KC Royals and Detroit Tigers baseball game to be played in KC on 7/11/14. I received confirmation of my order from Vivid, with a stated shipping date of 3/31/14, via FEDEX. As of today, 4/7/14, I have not received said tickets. I e-mailed an inquiry on 4/3/14, twice on 4/7/14, and phoned the 800 number, asking for the status of my purchase. I have yet to receive a response via e-mail or phone, nor have I received the tickets. Unless I receive a satisfactory response today, 4/7/14, I'll cancel my order and negate the credit card purchase amount. Not receiving the tickets as promised, was concern enough, but not receiving any response from the company is worse."

"Ordered seats for my mom, she was really excited, center stage 3 rows back and in the process of my order being completed I get called and told that those seats aren't available anymore."

"I always can count On Vivid Seats.
I have used Vivid Seats in the past, and the
I was able to score front row seat at the Sand Casino
in Pa. This time I was able to get better Tickets
than I could get at Ticket Master, and for a better
price. $$$$$$

"super.....quick, professional,......."

"Colleen R. was a great help with my order! Very prompt and professional!"

"This is the 2nd time I worked with Vivid Seats and find their prices to fair. The website was easier to navigate and the tickets were emailed to me. I will use them again b/c I am totally unable to by direct!"

"Long time customer of Vivid Seats and like the discount coupon offered on occasion. David was a great help in helping me to select the seats I was looking for and hope to work with him again. Nice Job David!!! Great customer service."

Rating 8/104/5

"This was my first time using "Vivid Seats" as my ticket supplier and I must say it's been a great experience so far! Obviously the tickets are a little pricey but for the public demand that my particular concert has, Vivid Tickets had the best price and availability. I ordered over the phone and the woman that helped me was Barbara Doherty, may I suggest a form of bonus for her! Great customer service deserves recognition and she was great! Super friendly and extremely helpful! She made me feel confident that my purchase was secure which means a lot to me! I did however get a call saying that the tickets that I had purchased sold seconds before I bought them. At first I was expecting the worst because I had just told my family that we got the tickets and I thought I had just lost them. Instead, Vivid Seats offered me even better seats for the same price per ticket! Overall they know how to satisfy their customers!"

Rating 8/104/5

"Had a great experience with Jessica when I was trying to order tickets to the Redbull vs Arsenal match for July 26th. She was VERY helpful and patient while we made our decisions. I was not however happy that the order I placed and confirmed on line did not go through and Vivid never gave me any indication. It did cost us the seats we wanted and a considerably higher price tag on the phone with Jessica."