Stores > Vivid Seats

• Address: 344 N Ogden Avenue 4th Floor Chicago, IL 60607
    • Contact: sales@vividseats.com
    • Phone: 866-848-8499
    • Customer Support: 866-848-8499
    • Business Hours: 8:00am - 8:00pm Mon-Fri 8:00am - 7:00pm Sat 9:00am - 6:00pm Sun
    • Fax: 866-203-6177

Product & services pricing Rating 6.24/10 6.24/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.95/10 7.95/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.91/10 7.91/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.72/10 8.72/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.34/10 6.34/10

2016-05-25

Review for Sandi Nowosielski Sales Agent

"Sandi was so helpful and so nice on the phone. She went out of way to help me with my order. VIVID SEATS is lucky to have her as a employee. I will order tickets in the future always with VIVID.

Regards,

George Ferguson

2016-05-25

Joe Great

"Got Coldplay tix for daughter and I - was worried we'd not make it, Joe from Vivid made it easy."

This review was modified by mmontalto on May 25 2016 10:35:04 AM

hidden fees

"i bought 3 tickets which were said to be $160 each... simple math says it should have cost $480. I was charged over $600. I could have got tickets 20 other places for much MUCH less. complete rip off... i buy over 100 tickets a year for different events... i will never use this service again."

This review was modified by teob98 on May 24 2016 08:18:24 PM

Wow! Satisfied customer!?

"Vivdseats was relatively easy to access once site loaded, the ability to get a clear and true visual of the different seats by clicking on them before purchasing the tickets was extremely helpful and made it less likely for first time vistors like myself and my wife to end up with seats in an area of Lambau stadium that we would not be happy happy with. While expensive the process of ordering the tickets, the parking pass, were all explained clearly and all questions were answered fully confirmation numbers, what time and where to go the day of the game was also explained fully the agent was very patient and friendly."

This review was modified by scott1981 on May 24 2016 07:08:21 PM

Great way to buy seats

"I recently ordered tickets for a concert through Vivid Seats. I had questions about the seat locations within the arena and chose to call rather than use the web site. I spoke with Ian and found him to be extremely helpful, courteous, and knowledgeable. He was able to answer all my questions and got me the lowest price for the exact tickets I wanted. I highly recommend using Vivid Seats to anyone looking for event seating."

This review was modified by Johnss49 on May 24 2016 04:14:20 PM

Awesome Sauce Andrew

"Andrew was extremely helpful and gave me clear, thorough details !"

This review was modified by MariniFacey on May 24 2016 10:01:17 AM

2016-05-24

Tickets Cancelled for no reason, conflict info across their department

"Bought the NBA playoff tickets late at the night, cuz after we just won the game, I felt like going there and watch the next game.
It was 3 tix we bought on vivid tickets, three is hard to found (compare to 2 or 4).

Everything was fine until we got a cancellation email, then I called customer service, they told me verification department has more info on it, and they open at 9am on the next day.
I asked them what cancellation means on their end and the lady told me the cancelled order could be "re-called" when i talk to verification department.

I waited till this morning (didnt buy any new tickets on other websites, when price wasnt raised up last night). Called the verification team, and they told me its done done, no way to re-call at all, and blame it on the customer service who gave me the wrong info. Also she said something was wrong with the credit card...we travel a lot, use that card to buy flight tix and book hotels online all the time...no declined before

Now i cant go to the game any more cuz there is no three tickets available any where......

When would service ppl know that to a customer, blaming the fault on another department within your company doesnt work, it will actually make it worse...cuz to customers, you are a whole thing...we dont care the diff in between your teams...

never gonna go back to vivid tickets ever

This review was modified by JunoC on May 24 2016 09:08:43 AM

2016-05-23

Vivid Seats is the only way to go

"I recently spent weeks trying to sort out a complete debacle after ordering tickets for an upcoming concert through Stubhub, which were misrepresented on the site. As soon as I finally received my refund, I called Vivid Seats to see if they were able to help me find comparable tickets (which had been a gift for my husband), which would arrive earlier than the day of the concert.

A rep named Lindsey took my call and was extremely helpful from start to finish. She answered all of my questions thoroughly and went out of her way to arrange a shipping method that we were comfortable with. At the end of the call Lindsey even gave me her direct contact information so that I can call her directly if we have any issues. She was extremely professional and effective and the service was the exact opposite of the service I had received from Stubhub from every person I interacted with there. Needless to say, I will never waste my time purchasing tickets from any site other than Vivid Seats in the future.

This review was modified by tig11 on May 23 2016 11:27:31 AM

2016-05-23

Vivid Seats provided great service!

"Johnetta Coffey Ext 2542 was the lady that helped me with the purchase. Everything went smoothly and she assured me that the three tickets I purchased were for seats that will be next to each other. I will be receiving my tickets via email 3 days prior to the event, and I have every reason to believe that everything will go smoothly. At the end of the call, she assured me that they will support me if any issues occur.

Thanks for the help! Looking forward to Chelsea vs. Real Madrid in July!!

This review was modified by italestina on May 23 2016 09:36:35 AM

2016-05-22

I goofed

"I had gotten 4 tickets through Vivid for a Baltimore/New York Yankees game on June 4th for friends that were meeting down in Baltimore for the weekend. We were getting together for a reunion of sorts, as we haven't seen each other in over 40 years. For some unknown reason I purchased 4. I realized the next day that there would be 5 of us. I panicked and called Vivid and spoke to Michael at x2555. After recounting my story he worked very diligently to try to help by reviewing all seats available and giving me ideas . I was looking for a fifth seat only and as Michael informed me that it is more difficult to find single seat tickets. We did find 1 in a typically more desirable area for more money ,Michael thought I would have a better chance of being close to the other seats I had purchased if I had 2 tickets to hopefully share/exchange with two people closer/next to my seats. So I purchased (2) seven rows behind the other 4 hopefully we might be able to do something at the game. He also gave me a discount to lessen the cost. If I can ask one thing as a suggestion, you are selling in the secondary market and my tickets have the owners name of the seasons tickets, would it be possible to contact him given the circumstances and get a fifth ticket. Odd number of tickets or 1 ticket is needed as well. Any help on this would go along way with your buyers and Ill bet your sellers would know that as well. Anyway Michael did a great job, had some good conversation and would contact him again. As a side note I purchased the original 4 from a very good service rep as well. Very sweet and worked with me for awhile to get me the seats I needed at a price I could afford. I should have written this note on her behalf as well and now I cannot find her name. Hopefully you will see from the earlier purchase her name. Thank you, Neil Dwyer "

2016-05-22

Excellent Customer Service

"We purchased tickets to see two of our favorite rock artists of the late 70's and early 80's and the process with Kayla was so quick and efficient. She answered all our questions about preferential seating and was very friendly and thorough in the way she explained how we would receive our tickets and when."

This review was modified by rohimi1 on May 22 2016 05:38:15 PM

2016-05-21

Took care of us

"Bought tickets seller confirmed and 6 hours later they cancelled my order Really?????????? So got a call and they rectified this situation and gave us a credit for an upcoming event. Very Pleased Now."

This review was modified by clittlepage on May 23 2016 02:26:45 PM

2016-05-20

Tickets fast

"They where very helpful and quick in locating me tickets to a sold out show. I would defiantly recommend them again "

This review was modified by zuruepok on May 20 2016 01:23:10 PM

2016-05-20

Vivid did the right thing.

"I have to give credit where credit is due. Vince from Vivid customer service called me back and ultimately offered a full refund for my purchase. I travel for work and it is very difficult for me to plan my schedule as to where I will be on a certain time and day. I was under the understanding that the tickets would shipped overnight. When I learned they would not be - that was a problem for me. At the end of the day Vivid agreed to a full refund. I am relieved.

JB

This review was modified by JohnBacon on May 20 2016 02:02:29 PM

2016-05-19

Big disappointment

"Ordered the tix on the day of the show all good order confirmed was instructed to wait for pickup instructions. Heard nothing so drove to the venue expecting to meet someone or pickup at will call. Phoned and was told tickets had been sold to someone else. Alternative tix not as good for a few dollars less but show had already started 30 min ago! Geez guys. Not getting my refund for 7-10 days! You have to do better than this - not coming back again. "

This review was modified by Andrewmuirhead on May 19 2016 07:29:36 PM

Share Vivid Seats's store rating

Vivid Seats is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Vivid Seats is a merchant member
Vivid Seats participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,589 merchant members.