Stores > Vivid Seats

• Address: 344 N Ogden Avenue 4th Floor Chicago, IL 60607
    • Contact: sales@vividseats.com
    • Phone: 866-848-8499
    • Customer Support: 866-848-8499
    • Business Hours: 8:00am - 8:00pm Mon-Fri 8:00am - 7:00pm Sat 9:00am - 6:00pm Sun
    • Fax: 866-203-6177

Product & services pricing Rating 6.13/10 6.13/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.83/10 7.83/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.93/10 7.93/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.70/10 8.70/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.43/10 6.43/10

Birthday present tickets

"I was placing the order online, but had a question so I called the 800 number to ask if the 3 seats available in that row were together, which is important.

The customer service agent said to just do the tickets with her over the phone. So, I did,

The 1st credit card I gave her did not go through.. which is odd since I had more than enough available to cover the cost of the tickets. Then, when I gave her another credit card number that I really didn't want to use, it went through.

When I got an email with my order, I noticed that my name was spelled incorrectly, which would lead me to believe that was why my credit card did not go through the first time.

Also, my address is wrong on the order, even though I spelled it out for her. I live on Cactus Path Drive, not Texas Path Drive. UPS will NEVER deliver the tickets, since that address does NOT exist.

I tried to call back, but it was after 5pm and I kept going in an infinite loop on the phone system. It said to send an email to support@vividseats.com which I did.

Then, within 2 minutes of sending that email to support, I get an email that my tickets have been shipped with UPS with 3 day delivery. So, the event is in 10 days. My tickets will be lost in never never land at some UPS facility. I'm beginning to wonder if I will ever see my tickets... or be able to take my husband to this event for his birthday.

Major customer service fail !

2016-02-10

"Order girl Sandy was extremely friendly and helpful"

2016-02-10

EASY and without trepidation!

"Haley was tremendously helpful and fun!

From here-on-in I will only use Vivid--just emailed my son who 's very involved in NYC Theatre
and told him about my experience...so good news for you, he's known and loud!

This review was modified by betsybarrett on February 10 2016 11:37:13 AM

Puppet Master

"Haley was very professional and accommodating with my questions and order"

This review was modified by Bobbiemarie on February 10 2016 11:01:20 AM

Big Mike makes the day!

"I want to thank Michael McGrath for being patient with my order that after clearing up delays with my bank Mike was able to complete. Mike took my order and we had delays that prevented the transaction to complete because of a hold-up on my bank card. He held my order and provided his extension so that I could contact my bank, clear up the issue and call him back. I did so and then we were able to complete the transaction. To me, the extension of courtesy Mike provided has solidified my continued business for future events with Vivid Seats.
Thank you for the service Mike and keep up the excellent work!

Richard Sanchez

This review was modified by rtsanchez1 on February 10 2016 08:01:34 AM

Shes the BOMB

"she was quick, fast and answered all my questions."

Did Good

"My customer service representative was very helpful. She answered all my questions and provided all the information that was needed for me to purchase my tickets. She was pleasant and very efficient. "

QUICK, EASY & AFFORDABLE

"I waited on the phone for less than 2 minutes for a customer service rep. He was awesome! He got me tickets for a very reasonable amount which was cheaper than other ticket websites. It was very fast and convenient by having the tickets e-mailed directly to me within 5 minutes. I will definetely use Vivid Seats for purchasing tickets in the future! "

2016-02-09

Great sales team resolved all my worries about getting tickets from abroad

"Thanks to Jill Ebanks who helped me buy my tickets to day for Bruce Springsteen in Oklahoma this spring (My excitement knows no bounds honestly) I was worried about the delivery as I will be in the USA when they are shipped (and my home address is the UK) but Jill found me cheaper tickets, better seats and email delivery thereby cancelling the $25 delivery charge in the process.
An excellent service and the tickets are guaranteed so hopefully there wont be any problems nearer the time but so far so good!

This review was modified by BruceFanUK on February 09 2016 06:24:23 AM

Excellent Service

"The service is perfect, the representative is patient, helping me find 3 good tickets to see the game. And I am very appreciated it. This is a 5 star service."

2016-02-08

"This was my first ordering from Vivid Seats. I can only wish for best to happen. Michael was the Customer Rep that assisted me with my purchase. He was very knowledgeable, quick and helpful. "

Vivid is for real!

"First time buyer at vivid! Destiny was kind, patient, funny, and based on our interaction I would purchase tickets again! Thumbs up Destiny!"

This review was modified by dianabyars on February 08 2016 09:58:49 AM

2016-02-07

A Good thing

"I had never.purchased tickets through u Vivid before . I got extremely great service with the very
Polite,and courteous customer service employee . He was a great. He helped get the tickets I needed. The we found out that some other friends wanted to go to this event also, so I told them
to call Vivid and it so happened they got their seats right next to ours. I think you have a great
employee, AJ274, Please tell him thank-you from all of us,

2016-02-06

Awesome!

"Very good customer service! Got the seats I wanted! Definitely would recommend to a friend!"

This review was modified by Mirandatiffany on February 06 2016 06:10:07 PM

2016-02-05

?????

"Deveon Sanders was Very patient and very professional while taking my order. "

Share Vivid Seats's store rating

Vivid Seats is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Vivid Seats is a merchant member
Vivid Seats participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,638 merchant members.