• Address: 344 N Ogden Avenue 4th Floor Chicago, IL 60607
    • Contact: sales@vividseats.com
    • Phone: 866-848-8499
    • Customer Support: 866-848-8499
    • Business Hours: 8:00am - 8:00pm Mon-Fri 8:00am - 7:00pm Sat 9:00am - 6:00pm Sun
    • Fax: 866-203-6177

Product & services pricing Rating 6.24/10 6.24/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.45/10 8.45/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.20/10 8.20/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.13/10 9.13/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.32/10 5.32/10

"Easy to deal with. Responsive to requests. Will use Vivid Seats again in the future."

"Watch for the additional fees and claim that they don't have the lower price ticket available!"

"Total nightmare! I bought my tickets the week of the 1D concert in Detriot. Paid to have them overnighted. Customer service rep called and said I need to pick my tickets up in Detriot at the Stubhub location. Day of the concert drove to Detriot 3 hrs from me. Got to Stub Hub and they didn't have our 5 tickets. Called Vivid and they said something happened and they didn't have the tickets I bought that they already charged my account for and they didn't have any tickets available to release to me in place of. "I'm sorry ma'am our supervisor will call you tomorrow for compensation" what a joke! What a nightmare! We bought 5 more tickets from StubHub so we could take the girls to the concert. StubHub was great to work with they felt so bad for us getting screwed by Vivid and said they see this type of thing often. "

"Bought tix for an event at Six Flags, Darien Lake. Denied entry at the door after tix scanned "already admitted". No help from venue, who basically laughed at us for buying from anyone other than ticketmaster or Live Nation. Vivid Seats wants proof we didn't get in. Ummm...what proof can I give you aside from the call while the concert was going on..in silence because all you could hear was the road noise from us driving away? PROOF YOUR TIX DIDN'T WORK?? It's not up to the venue to help us prove that the 3rd party tix were bum. Vivid claims they will 'investigate'. Right now we're out 5 hours of our day today, plus $300, plus the time we're going to spend on the phone following this up. Buyer beware!!"

"The sales agent I worked with (Kyle Foshe) was extremely professional and courteous. He was very personable and friendly. I was very impressed with him. The tickets were very affordable, and the process of buying them was a quick one! I will definitely be using Vivid Seats in the future!"

"Thank you, Sarah for helping me secure tickets for the Twins , KC Royals game. You made the process very easy and I appreciate your support in this matter.

"VividSeats is AWESOME!!! They really came through for me! Made 100% sure that I got my tickets on time for my event! I was a little worried that ordering my tickets online at the last minute would be a problem, and I wouldn't receive them in time. I'm traveling for this show, so I needed them a few days earlier than projected, and they still made it happen, and they made it look easy, and did it with amazing customer service! I recommend vividseats to everyone for every show!! .. The tickets I bought, were actually almost impossible to find at the last minute, and they made this whole process quick and painless! Thanks again VividSeats!! It wouldn't have been the same without your help! "

"HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE.
VIVID SEATS SOLD ME A TCKET TO A CONCERT WHERE WE COULD NOT GET IN. 5,000 plus people stuck in their cars outside a Paul McCartney concert with ZERO PARKING. We were stuck in our car 4 hours outside the event. THEY WON'T REFUND US. AND CUSTOMER SERVICE HUNG UP ON ME !! NEVER AGAIN!! BUYER BEWARE!!!!

"Tyler Zaumseil was very polite and friendly and quite helpful on the telephone, as I was attempting to purchase Baseball tickets to a Nationals Baseball Game!
Please tell him "Thank you" for me!!

"I made sure to write this review after I already attended the Modest Mouse and Brand New concert that I bought three tickets for, since I had heard horror stories of people's concert experiences not working out. Since I paid so much money, I fretted for months after purchasing my tickets through Vivid Seats that that would happen to me, but I am pleased to report that I've had nothing but a great experience using this site! I ordered my tickets in mid-May and had trouble logging into the website, so I called customer service and spoke with a man named Paul Tabar who sorted everything out for me and could not have been nicer about it. My tickets arrived in a timely fashion and I attended the concert in August, no problems at all. I am an extremely high strung person and I find it hard to trust the legitimacy of pretty much anything, but the experience I've had with Vivid Seats always put me at ease and I would totally purchase from them again!"

"I just bought tickets to a concert that I thought I bought four months ago. Alan, my sales guy, was so nice and friendly. I was incredibly stressed about this situation as it was a gift to one of my best friends. Alan made this so seamless and easy and reassured me that I would get tickets. I am a manager at call center and use to work for quality assurance so I know what good and terrible service is. Alan provided world class service by being personable, knowledgeable, and reassuring. He is definitely a great employee and someone who deserves to be rewarded!"

"Thank you for helping, Alan! Their service is really nice, and the sales agent is very patient!

Supporting Vivid Seats!!!

Chris Wilson is an outstanding representative & asset to Vivid Seats. He went out of his way to assist me with my concerns and questions. Fast response, kind, helpful, the site is user friendly! Thank you management for Chris & his exemplary service. W Cavaliere

"The web site is awful. Multiple entries and then a required log in. Then start all over again just for the web site to crash as soon as I hit the purchase button. Then 15 minutes with customer service. Definitely one of the worst on line experiences ever. AND it wasn't disclosed that delivery requires signature. A real pain in the ass. Now I have to pay for FedEx AND drive to some unknown location to pick the tickets up. Quite disgusted all in all. "

"First time using this service and I am totallt impressed. Excellent service. I ended up getting better seats than I imagined. A little pricey but it worth it to get the seats I wanted with such ease."

Vivid Seats is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Vivid Seats is a merchant member
Vivid Seats participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,856 merchant members.