• Contact: help@vitaminfix.com
    • Customer Support: 888-680-8482
    • Business Hours: 24 hrs

"Yeah don't believe the 5 star reviews here. Notice how the names of the 5 star reviews are similar. Some are even worded like a cheap sales pitch.

These guys are a joke. Canceled my order after it did not ship for several weeks. Took many weeks after that for them to credit the money back to my card. Worst customer service I have ever dealt with. Save yourself the trouble and buy elsewhere from a reliable source.

"Vitaminfix was absolutely awful. My first warning should have been when the PayPal button didn't work, but I persisted. The price for what I ordered was right. Unfortunately, I only received two of the three bottles ordered.

That is where the real problems begin. The company uses outsources customer service. They can only escalate the problems to management, and then management never responds. After a couple of weeks messing around with this awful company, I just filed a dispute with my credit card company.

I will NEVER order from Vitaminfix again.

"I received my 8 bottles of Walden Farms dressing. Only problem it wound up being a box full of broken glass. Vitaminfix.com customer service was horrible. they wanted me to pay to ship the box of broken glass back to them, otherwise, they would not replace the product. Last time I will buy from Vitaminfix.com"

"Absolutely wonderful AGAIN!! Ordered 2 times, so far, and enjoyed the ease & speed of getting what I need!"

"My order was delivered very promptly and the prices were quite competitive with other online suppliers of natural foods. "

"Product was as ordered, but took the max time for delivery. Prices were good, and the free shipping was a plus."

"Great until I received my (late) package in the mail and opened my Guar Gum to find that it had a crack in it with flour all over the box. I emailed customer service, and they are requesting a photo. That seems to suggest that I'm an untrustworthy customer trying being deceptive. The best businesses I've encountered trust their customers, don't make them work when the company has made an error, and know that I will give them far more business down the line if I respect and appreciate the way they run their business. I was very excited to see the great prices and products you offer, but now don't think I will purchase again."

"I got a great deal on my whey protein and will definately reorder from Vitaminfix.com in the future!"

"Our order was cancelled by the supplier and Vitaminfix was very slow in letting us know of the cancelation and we had to email about our order before receiving any information."

"Overall highly satisfied!! My order arrived in a timely fashion and I would make another purchase after I run out of product!!"

"It has been more than 2 weeks and I have not recieved my delivery yet."

"Fast delivery and great product!"

"I placed my order on March 5, 2012. My order consisted of a few bottles of salad dressing and some macha powder. After checking the website for almost two weeks and noting that my order was still "processing" I contacted the company trying to figure out what the holdup was. I contacted the company three times before finding out that the macha was on backorder and my order was being held. No one bothered to let me know about why the order was held until I asked that the order be cancelled and my credit card be refunded. The products and prices are fine, but customer services certainly is not."

"Vitaminfix.com is a quality company and i will be a returning customer."

"Will definitely re-order from Vitaminfix and I have recommended to friends that they give Vitamanfix a try! Great pricing and shipping was within "normal" time frame for "free" shipping option on orders over $25.00. Overall, very satisfied. "

Vitaminfix.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Vitaminfix.com is not a merchant member
Vitaminfix.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!