"trying to reach Vitamin Grocer by phone before they ship something to me. somehow the wrong address is showing on the receipt under "ship to". I need to stop the package from being sent there. I have written to them by e/mail, and fill out(twice!) a form on their website re: this issue. Getting zero response via internet, and they have NOT called me back. DOES ANYONE have a phone number for them? thank you"

"I am very dissatisfied with my experience with vitamin grocer. I placed an order on 9/7 at noon and today is 9/20 and i have yet to receive my order. This is unacceptable. I've ordered items from China with free shipping that arrived sooner than this. It's true that their prices are a little lower, but I'd rather pay a little more and receive my order in a timely manner. I will never order from them again, I'll be glad to pay more elsewhere. "

"Vitamin Grocer has much better prices than other stores where I shop for similar products. Also, they have a huge selection in one place, which allows you to find the right product at the right price. I also learned about new and awesome products just by browsing the website, which seems to have everything!!"

"Vitamin Grocer offers great prices. The item I order on a regular basis is 40% less than what it costs in organic grocery stores and the shipping is efficient and quick."

"Fast and accurate. We have used vitamin grocer several times now and always found what we were looking for and received our order really fast. Best prices. Cheaper and more convenient than going to a store."

"Thanks Vitamin Grocer for your excellent service and quality products. I especially like the superior supplements and great service. Your website is very easy to navigate and my purchases arrived in a few days and in complete shape. I will surely be returning to your site for future purchases....THANKS! "

"Awesome service and products and such a variety of quality items! Our family was able to order everything we needed, and it was shipped to our house in just a short time - thank you, Vitamin Grocer!"

"Shopping at Vitamin Grocer was a great experience! The website is beautifully designed and easy to navigate. Our order was processed quickly, was received within days and was 100% accurate. Everything arrived in perfect condition. We'll definitely be making more purchases here! "

Vitamin Grocer is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Vitamin Grocer is not a merchant member
Vitamin Grocer does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!