• Address: 15830 Redmond Way Redmond, WA 98052
    • Contact: customerservice@vitaminlife.com
    • Phone: 1-866-998-8855
    • Customer Support: 1-866-998-8855
    • Business Hours: 6:00am - 6:00pm PST Mon-Fri 7:30am - 4:00pm PST Sat Closed Sun
    • Fax: 425-869-7750

"I'm reading all these bad reviews against Vitaminlife.com and I have to ask why none of you filed a formal complaint with the FTC (Federal Trade Commission) against this company? It takes 5 minutes on the FTC website and they will go after this company. I just filed one yesterday with the FTC against Vitaminlife.com and Paypal.
Vitaminlife.com has upped their scams and now they are taking your shopping carts and processing your order without your knowledge and charging your credit card/Debit card through Paypal. How are they doing this?

Well when you put items in your shopping cart and sign into Paypal and then see that Vitaminlife.com wants another $6 for shipping you'll probably do what I did... Don't complete the transaction, close the Paypal window and find a site that has free shipping.

Normally it would be the end of the story, however, Vitaminlife.com is collecting those shopping carts and completeing them through your Paypal account that you signed into and charging you. If you sign into Paypal and dont' complete the order you can bet Vitaminlife.com will finish that order for you anyway.
Not only that... but they are sending those orders out without your knowledge because they send you no email receipt of the order you never made and no tracking. In fact they tell you nothing in hopes you will just keep it. Your Paypal payment says nothing more than "Payment to Vitaminlife.com" And when you complain to Paypal?... They do nothing because they are making money off this scam too.
So this is why you must take ALL your complaints to the FTC website and file a formal complaint for (online shopping) because you are not only doing this for yourself but you are doing this to protect the other innocent online shoppers who are being scammed and violated by Vitaminlife.com and in this case Paypal.
Power in numbers people!!! Lets get it together and tell the FTC. (Federal Trade Commission) They are here to help us and they cannot help unless you tell them what is going on. DO IT!!!

modified review This review was modified by Scamstopshere on December 09 2013 04:07:17 AM

"outstanding service and excellent products"

modified review This review was modified by .Greil on August 13 2013 06:12:22 AM

"I will never do business with this site again. I ordered three items and they still hadn't been delivered 2 months later. I emailed with my concern and waited another week...still no delivery. I emailed again asking for a refund...i was sent claim forms to fill out and submit. I filled them out the same day and submitted them. 3 weeks went by, never received confirmation of a refund. I emailed again requesting confirmation...NEVER heard back from them to this day.
In my opinion these people are low life scammers and have horrible business ethics. You do NOT want to do business with them, the money you think you are saving, isn't worth it. Buy from a more reputable company, even if you have to pay a little more. Peace of mind is priceless. My communications were with someone named Lori....why even send a claim form if it isn't going to be acknowledged when i send it back. Wasted WAY too much of my time on this purchase...all to save a few bucks. NEVER AGAIN.

modified review This review was modified by Xathlete on May 21 2013 02:54:17 PM

"I ordered from Vitaminlife.com (first time)and as of yet haven't received my order. The payment was taken from my bank account, but when I tracked the package, the post office said "no record could be found". When I called them, they didn't offer to re-send the order, but instead wanted to file a "claim" with the post office. Meanwhile, I don't have my product or my $37. I will go elsewhere in the future. In my opinion, this is a REALLY POOR WAY TO HANDLE CUSTOMERS if you want them to order again."

"SCAM.
never got the items i ordered from those thieves. lost the money. scam scam scam scam scam.

"Very fast and trastuble site,the best prices,fast shipping"

"its a trustworthy online shopping for vitamins,,and its to easy to order and search a vitamins that appropriate to the needs of a client,,more power and we will be a frequent customer of vitaminlife"

"These folks carried exactly what I was looking for (previously I had to order from the UK to get this particular soap). They shipped my order quickly and efficiently. Will be ordering more in the future!"

"Vitamin life is a great online and retail source for vitamins and supplements. At the storefront, the salesperson are friendly and helpful. Their online prices are the cheapest I can find.

If I buy at the storefront I get a Senior Citizen discount.

It is a pleasure doing business with them for price, service quality, dependability and reliability.

"VITAMINLIFE.COM = bad customer service, do not respond on emails invalid tracking number,50% 0f the items are out of stock,no refunds

BUY FROM IHERB.COM. THEY MAKE DELIVERS THE SAME DAY AND ITEMS COME TO ME AFTER 3 DAYS( NTERNATIONAL SHIPPING ) AND SHIPPING COST IS ONLY $4

"I'm already waiting about 7 weeks for my order. Though I'm ordering from outside the US and chose the cheapest postal delivery option, I find they let me wait too long. Owing to that, my dosing plan was interrupted. I doubt whether the postal system or customs of my country accounts for the delay. There're some points in common what some people are writing in Japanese about VitaminLife on the Web that the products are a bit cheaper than others, in fact, but the shipping fee costs much more and shipping time is much longer than some other shops, etc.. They say it's not unusual for VL to let you wait 2 months for your damn package! I wish if I just had the information a bit before! The customer service hasn't responded to my last email which I wrote about 1 week ago. When I shopped at them for the first time, they charged my credit card first, then told me about the new custom's rules of Japan so I modified the order, the delivery took only 10 days at this time with the same condition above since it was shipped, finally they refunded me the difference ca. 1 month later. That's not good service. Why do I, a consumer, have to get frustrated with shopping? Anyway, their charm for me was/is that they offer rare and desired products which you may not easily find at other shops.
It seems a store named iHerb is the most popular foreign online retailer of nutritional supplements in my country, because the whole sum of your order is allegedly much cheaper and you will receive your parcel very quickly. Next time I buy supplements online, I am definitely going to take a look what others offer me, at least.
P.S.: We often say in Japan the quality and the price of American supplements are very good and fair, but those of ours a sort of crap, and unfortunately, it's true, haha. I hope my info is helpful to you, good luck!!

"Painless process compared to other companies and we received the products two days sooner than expected! Great company to work with!"

"VitaminLife's site offers a greater selection in the probiotics we use and at a substantial savings. Even including the shipping price, VitaminLife saves us about $20 a month on ONE product that we used to buy locally!! We will now be using VitaminLife for anything we need that they carry!"

"Good service, good prices - what more can I say? This is the third order I have made through VitaminLife. Their range of products makes it simple to do comparison shopping and the prices are lower enough to make any other source impractical. The website is easy to navigate. I have never received an order complete on the first shipment, but backordered items have always followed within a week or less. The tracking notices via e-mail keep me aware of the status of all items and the time to receive the order complete is as good as on-line suppliers who are able to ship the whole order at once. "

"I re-ordered 6 calcium-magnesium drops. 2 have arrived, 4 are back ordered. The drops are easily assimilated. I have not been back to my MD for a blood, bone check to see if they have strengthened the bones. Hope and pray."

modified review This review was modified by diadia on November 16 2010 10:24:39 AM

VitaminLife is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

VitaminLife is not a merchant member
VitaminLife does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!