VitaminBungalow.Com Reviews - VitaminBungalow.Com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 5.36/10 7 reviews

VitaminBungalow.Com is not a merchant member
VitaminBungalow.Com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!

boogergreenglen's Avatar
Los Angeles, Ca
Rating 8/104/5

"It seems like Vitaminbungalow.com, FitnessGearUSA.com, and HeartRateMonitorsUSA.com are all from the same company. In fact, after you place an order, it says that your credit card statement will have the name
"Vitaminbungalow.com."

Anyways, I ordered from FitnessGearUSA.com on Sept 28, 2009 and I was able to receive my product Oct 5, 2009, NEW and in great condition. Prior to this, I was a little worried after reading the previous reviews on VitaminBungalow.com. But here are the PROS and CONS based from my experience:

PRO: Great prices, free shipping after $35, product came fast and as described. Provided me with UPS tracking too.
CON: I called but no one answered but a machine. They did reply to my email but took a day or two.

Overall, I was sketchy at first and thought this place was a scam (after reading the previous reviews). Overall, I'm pretty happy with this place and probably will place an order with them in the near future.

"I placed my order on September 16,2008. I never received anything from Vitamin Bungalow. I've tried to call the 1800 number. They keep you on hold for about 15 minutes then a recording comes on and asked you to call back. I tried sending an email, never received a response. I've tried repeatedly to get in touch with them to credit my card with no response. DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM THIS COMPANY. THEY TOOK MY ORDER AND NEVER SENT ANYTHING, STEALING $100 FROM ME"

"Their website was very easy to navigate and the order was shipped on time. It was my first order and I was using a gift certificate, but I certainly wouldn't hesitate to order from this company on my own. My confidence in them is solid.
James Williams
Poultney, Vt. 05764

"I will never order from this company again. Placed my order on 7/9/08. Moments after my order was placed I received an email confirmation. Since then I have received no updates. It is now 3 weeks later, my order has not been received, order status has not updated on business' website. I have called their cust serv # three consecutive days, I am placed on hold by an automated systed where after several minutes I am prompted to leave a message. I have three messages with my order number, phone number and email address. I have yet to receive a response. I am now contacting the Better Business Bureau."

modified review This review was modified by reneeg on July 30 2008 06:43:59 AM

""

"After several days, my order status was still "to be processed" so I e-mailed them. They got back to me quickly and said the order placed with the warehouse had been "lost" or something so they took care of it. Why an order was allowed to lax for several days with no action I don't know. When the order arrived, I was very upset to find that the nutrition information listed on their website was for TWO capsules, not per capsule, so the pills ended up costing TWICE AS MUCH as I thought it would for the amount of nutrition I desired. Misleading advertising and annoying ordering and shipping. I don't even want to try to send the stuff back. I've had it with online vitamin dealers. I'll stick with overpriced retail... at least you can see what you are getting and don't have to worry about shipping, processing, or whether the item is really in stock or not. "

modified review This review was modified by taranto on August 22 2007 08:08:21 AM

""

modified review This review was modified by suenys on August 22 2006 07:34:37 AM

"price was really good and shipment was fast. I will purchase more in future."

"shipment was on time, everything perfect. easiest site to do business with. would highly recommend."

modified review This review was modified by tocc92 on November 06 2005 12:09:22 PM

""

modified review This review was modified by vitaminb on November 11 2005 10:29:57 AM