Stores > Vitality Medical

801-733-4449
      support1@vitalitymedical.com
      1-800-397-5899

Product & services pricing Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
Voice your opinion! Review Vitality Medical by clicking a star below.
2017-06-21

Quick and easy shopping

"QUICK, easy to find items! In and out...shopping done in a cinch! Prices are gr8!"

2017-06-21

Unfortunately

"I understand security, but this is total disregard to a paying customer who orders pedisure for my disabled granddaughter who feeds thru a tube , and just because I was having the order delivered to my daughters address in Victorville for my granddaughter there's a problem I would never ever recommend you people to any one. And I called you people ensuring that I am the authorised credit card user having the order shipped to my daughters address WOW that's all I can say"

2017-06-20

Great Service

"Very helpful and friendly staff, knowledgeable about the products. Wonderful experience!!!!"

2017-06-19

Great place to do business.

"Have worked with these folks in the past and they are still the best."

2017-06-17

Good turn around time

"Did not honor free shipping for Father's Day "

2017-06-11

Vitality Sells Your Email Address

"Beware! Vitality sells your email address. If I had known that I would receive spam because of this one-time order, I never would have bought from this company. "

2017-05-17

Great Company!

"I've shopped a lot of medical supplies stores and Vitality Medical is certainly at the top. Don't be miss guided by reseller ratings as once a company leaves them, they extort your reviews with an ever increasing fee. They are a sham of a business and don't fairly report ratings as there purpose once you leave, is only to serve as a complaint board rather than solicit both happy and unhappy customers. "

2017-01-25

they pretty much stink!

"ordered a necessary medical device which their website stated was IN STOCK om 12/28.
got a call a few days later; the item was backordered but would ship on 1/15.
about 1/20 i began to attempt to contact them and find out the status of the order.
with no discussion whatsoever...the informed us that the item was NOT AVAILABLE...and a month after paying for the item, my pay-pal account was credited for the charge.

i ordered the SAME ITEM from a competitor (garner supply), and although it was a few dollars more...IT WAS AT OUR FRONT DOOR WITHIN 48 HOURS! will i EVER order from VM again? ABSOLUTELY NOT...and you should not either.

2016-12-29

WATCH OUT FOR BAIT AND SWITCH

"DON'T BUY FROM THESE PEOPLE! THEY SHIPPED AN ITEM OF LESSER VALUE AND THEN REFUSED TO REFUND THE DIFFERENCE IN PRICE OR RETURN THE ITEM WITHOUT COST TO ME! BE VERY CAREFUL WITH THESE PEOPLE! i WILL NEVER PURCHASE FROM THEM AGAIN!"

2016-10-25

Customer Service is Lacking

"The website advertised 3-5 day delivery. On day #5, I had to call the company to ask the status of my order because it still said "Processing". The rep told me she put a ticket in to the warehouse. By late that afternoon, I'd still not received an email. I called again and got cut off. I called back again and the rep told me the items are on back-order until the next month. When I asked why I never received an email to let me know this, I was told "I don't know". The customer service reps I spoke to were not very friendly and by the third call, I probably wasn't either. These items were urgently needed. Vitality Medical advertises quick delivery and the best customer service. I'll have to disagree. "

2016-09-25

Newtown Medical Centre

"Newtown Medical Centre has proudly served the Geelong community for over 75 years, offering a range of general practice services, family and sports medicine, exercise programs and osteoarthritis therapies.

Newtown Medical Centre 311 Pakington St, Newtown VIC 3220 (03) 5221 5044

2016-09-24

Refund Policy

"I recently started buying disposable underwear for my mom. I was very happy with the product I chose but when they changed the packaging it claimed on the new package "NEW LOOK! SAME GREAT PRODUCT!"
It was not. As soon I opened the package I could see and compare that it wasn't. This caused a lot of problems. I emailed them asking only for refund on that product and they emailed me back stating I would have to go through their return policy. Because of their return policy of open product I could not return product and get a refund.

2016-08-12

Watch out what you buy - the return policy stinks

"I ordered an aPollo cane from these people. I tried it and it did not perform as advertised. I tried different adjustments. No help.

I contacted them about a return and they tell me my item cant be returned because it is opened. How are you supposed to know if a product works for you unless you try it? I had no idea that this company had such a restrictive return policy and will never do business with them again.

2016-07-19

Super fast delivery

"Ordered a case of 500 oral syringes online on Sunday with 7-10 day shipping. Got them on Tuesday. That's service!!!"

2016-01-08

"TERRIBLE TERRIBLE Customer Service. I ordered 12 tubs of wipes, was sent 9. When I called they said they would send me the 3 missing. Then I get an email from Cara Erikson in the returns dept who stated that the packaging was changed and I wouldn't be receiving the extra 3 tubs. Their website stated 12 tubs incorrectly but they failed to make good on what I bought and paid for. So I got shorted 3 tubs and they really could care less. I should just dispute the charge on my credit card since I didn't get what I ordered and received no refund for the missing tubs. "

Share Vitality Medical's store rating

Vitality Medical is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Vitality Medical is not a merchant member
Vitality Medical does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!