• Address: 7910 S 3500 E Ste. C Salt Lake City, UT
    • Phone: 801-733-4449
    • Customer Support: 1-800-397-5899

Product & services pricing Rating 4.38/10 4.38/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 1.88/10 1.88/10

"Terrible customer service! I purchased an OptiChamber with mask from this website for my 2 year old daughter. She has asthma, and was just moved to an inhaler from daily breathing treatments. The website did not list age groups with the various sizes, so I ordered a small thinking it would work. When I received it, the box noted that a size small is for 0-18 months. I did not open the box and contacted customer service to exchange for the correct size. They emailed me back and told me to call to set this up. I called 3 times only to get voicemail. I emailed again and was told they this company does not do exchanges. I have to pay to ship it back and return it, pay a 20% re-stock fee, and then order the size I need and pay for shipping a third time. Absolutely ridiculous! It is their lack of information that led to me ordering the wrong size. First time I have ordered from this company and I will not order from them again."

modified review This review was modified by jsherrock22 on October 14 2014 11:50:12 AM

"Lousy service. After delays in my order I called and was assured that I would be contacted if there were any problem. Two weeks later when I called I was told the order was cancelled "

"I order some items from this place and their send me 2 wrong parts,..I tough well,. is a mistake I will just let them know and their will assist me with a RMA to return and problem solved...WRONG!!! after several emails and request for RMA this people ignore me ALL THE TIME!, I even told them I will pay the shipping from my pocket even when was their fault.,

I never receive a satisfactory respond, their just ignore me,.
I don't have complaint for the quality and prices cause are fair quality and prices are ok, is just the tech support, so BAD that make me look for other stores,. in 14 years buying online this is the first store with so bad support

"They sent me the wrong order and I informed them that I am allergic to what they sent me and they refuse to refund my money. I am a disabled veteran, still fighting the VA to get my disability, and since I am under home health I am home bound. I can only go to doctor appointments. I am recovering from another surgery and I need the money to order the correct product from another company because they do not take responsibility for their mistakes. I was blamed when the item# matches the item# on the product I have here, so they messed up and refuse to give me a refund. They refuse to reply to me."

modified review This review was modified by eyedosue on June 02 2014 01:48:47 AM

"Cancelled my order without e-mailing because of "suspected fraud". No follow up and claimed they called the phone number however I question that. Due to our schedules and travel, I suspect they did not get an answer and chose to cancel rather than try the alternate phone number. Very frustrating."

"My purchase came in very son and in great condition, I´ll be purchasing through VM more often

"Short story-
Ordered O2 concentrator and O2 Kit on Dec. 13 for two day fed ex delivery. These items were not in stock, but I was not notified of this. After about a week, I called and they said it was being shipped that day. Not true. Didn't ship for several days because it was out of stock. Then only the O2 concentrator shipped. The O2 concentrator is worthless without the O2 kit. After 6 more calls and broken promises regarding delivery dates, I still don't have the O2 kit (today is 1/7/14).
Additionally, my doctor tried to fax the prescription one evening at around 7pm. Tried several times and concluded that I had given him the wrong number. After another call to Vitality Medical, I was told that they "turn off their phones" in the evening, so the fax was never received. Had to get back to my doctor (3 calls) to have him send the prescription before 5pm Utah time.
What should have been a quick 15 minute internet order with delivery 2 days later as promised, 23 days + 10 calls later, I'm still waiting ... I'll never use them again.

modified review This review was modified by dlarue on January 07 2014 01:31:24 PM

"Everything is great but I wish there were more discounts."

"My order arrived sooner than expected! All supplies were of excellent quality and exactly what I needed for a weekend visit from a parent with Alzheimer's. Thank you!"

"Great online retailer. I've place two orders so far and I received them in record time. Great prices. Will continue to use them."

"No issues. Product as described. Shipped as promised."

"Great products at pretty good prices, need less for shipping

"Good deal and quick delivery"

"Just made a order on July 25 and i did not get a discount that was offer on the 22"

"Only half of order was received. After waiting some time we inquired & Vitality then shipped the wrong product. Vitality was quick to send the correct product, although had to hassle with UPS return of wrong product. Overall we were not satisfied with how much effort we had to put in to getting the items shipped & returning the items that were incorrect."

Vitality Medical is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Vitality Medical is not a merchant member
Vitality Medical does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!