Stores > Vitality Medical

Customer service: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10

2016-09-25

Newtown Medical Centre

"Newtown Medical Centre has proudly served the Geelong community for over 75 years, offering a range of general practice services, family and sports medicine, exercise programs and osteoarthritis therapies.

Newtown Medical Centre 311 Pakington St, Newtown VIC 3220 (03) 5221 5044

This review was modified by geelonglawncare on September 25 2016 04:40:26 PM

2016-09-24

Refund Policy

"I recently started buying disposable underwear for my mom. I was very happy with the product I chose but when they changed the packaging it claimed on the new package "NEW LOOK! SAME GREAT PRODUCT!"
It was not. As soon I opened the package I could see and compare that it wasn't. This caused a lot of problems. I emailed them asking only for refund on that product and they emailed me back stating I would have to go through their return policy. Because of their return policy of open product I could not return product and get a refund.

2016-08-12

Watch out what you buy - the return policy stinks

"I ordered an aPollo cane from these people. I tried it and it did not perform as advertised. I tried different adjustments. No help.

I contacted them about a return and they tell me my item cant be returned because it is opened. How are you supposed to know if a product works for you unless you try it? I had no idea that this company had such a restrictive return policy and will never do business with them again.

2016-07-19

Super fast delivery

"Ordered a case of 500 oral syringes online on Sunday with 7-10 day shipping. Got them on Tuesday. That's service!!!"

2016-01-08

"TERRIBLE TERRIBLE Customer Service. I ordered 12 tubs of wipes, was sent 9. When I called they said they would send me the 3 missing. Then I get an email from Cara Erikson in the returns dept who stated that the packaging was changed and I wouldn't be receiving the extra 3 tubs. Their website stated 12 tubs incorrectly but they failed to make good on what I bought and paid for. So I got shorted 3 tubs and they really could care less. I should just dispute the charge on my credit card since I didn't get what I ordered and received no refund for the missing tubs. "

This review was modified by KNJ782 on January 08 2016 08:14:33 AM

2015-09-03

"I absolutely love this website! While searching for an item online I stumbled upon Vitality. And I know order all the medical supplies needed for my father. Excellent prices! Excellent service! Fast shipping! "

2015-02-02

"Horrible Customer service. Great when you buy from they but horrible if anyhing is wrong. I need an repair on A INOGEN O2 Concentrator I bought from them. It took over a week to get it. I sent it to Inogen. USPS took 2 days to deliver and it took them 28 days to get it back to me and it was in worst shape than when I sent it. This was Inogen's fault and not Vitality. But I have requested aanother RMA from Vitality and it is going on 2 weeks and do not have one. They ignore all communications."

This review was modified by bigcitybob on February 02 2015 12:34:26 AM

2015-01-12

"DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY. They have the worst customer service I have ever seen. Their motto is 11 years TRUSTED SERVICE....NO, They are a sham. False advertising. I asked to exchange a pair of arthritis gloves for my 93 year old Dad and they refused to do so. Said one package was opened. They first gave me a run around when I tried to get a RA # well in time before the 30 days. Then I get a note back saying the returns department has to review it. Then they said NO.

NOT only will I never order anything from them, but I am making my mission to tell everyone not to do so also. They are a joke of a company. After reading other bad reviews, I wish I had done so sooner.

2014-12-19

"I WILL NEVER PURCHASE ANYTHING THROUGH THIS COMPANY AGAIN. I even called them to make sure what I ordered was in stock (I was told it was) but then two days later I get an email stating the it is backordered until the end of Jan next year. They blamed the manufacturer, I called them, they blamed Vitality Medical. Because of this a family member will not be getting a Christmas present this year. Well fucking done."

This review was modified by Pissed-off... on December 19 2014 08:42:20 AM

2014-11-28

"DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY. VMs complete disregard for customer service is supported by their inattention to product detail, "restocking fees," return-at-your-own-expense policy and several-month delay of what little reimbursement they "allow." You will be better served using a local pharmacy or medical-supply store. "

This review was modified by silveradokid on November 28 2014 12:56:07 PM

2014-11-13

"No problems with the product or delivery, but I used a one-time email address to place order with Vitality Medical, and within a month, that email address was subscribed to multiple mailing lists without my permission. I would not trust this company with my information."

This review was modified by SpamMeNow on November 13 2014 05:22:00 PM

2014-10-14

"Terrible customer service! I purchased an OptiChamber with mask from this website for my 2 year old daughter. She has asthma, and was just moved to an inhaler from daily breathing treatments. The website did not list age groups with the various sizes, so I ordered a small thinking it would work. When I received it, the box noted that a size small is for 0-18 months. I did not open the box and contacted customer service to exchange for the correct size. They emailed me back and told me to call to set this up. I called 3 times only to get voicemail. I emailed again and was told they this company does not do exchanges. I have to pay to ship it back and return it, pay a 20% re-stock fee, and then order the size I need and pay for shipping a third time. Absolutely ridiculous! It is their lack of information that led to me ordering the wrong size. First time I have ordered from this company and I will not order from them again."

This review was modified by jsherrock22 on October 14 2014 11:50:12 AM

2014-10-03

"Lousy service. After delays in my order I called and was assured that I would be contacted if there were any problem. Two weeks later when I called I was told the order was cancelled "

2014-07-08

"I order some items from this place and their send me 2 wrong parts,..I tough well,. is a mistake I will just let them know and their will assist me with a RMA to return and problem solved...WRONG!!! after several emails and request for RMA this people ignore me ALL THE TIME!, I even told them I will pay the shipping from my pocket even when was their fault.,

I never receive a satisfactory respond, their just ignore me,.
I don't have complaint for the quality and prices cause are fair quality and prices are ok, is just the tech support, so BAD that make me look for other stores,. in 14 years buying online this is the first store with so bad support

2014-06-02

"They sent me the wrong order and I informed them that I am allergic to what they sent me and they refuse to refund my money. I am a disabled veteran, still fighting the VA to get my disability, and since I am under home health I am home bound. I can only go to doctor appointments. I am recovering from another surgery and I need the money to order the correct product from another company because they do not take responsibility for their mistakes. I was blamed when the item# matches the item# on the product I have here, so they messed up and refuse to give me a refund. They refuse to reply to me."

This review was modified by eyedosue on June 02 2014 01:48:47 AM

Share Vitality Medical's store rating

Vitality Medical is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Vitality Medical is not a merchant member
Vitality Medical does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!