Stores > Vitality Medical

Chance of future purchase: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10
    Customer service: Rating 3.13/10 3.13/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
Voice your opinion! Review Vitality Medical by clicking a star below.
2017-01-25

they pretty much stink!

"ordered a necessary medical device which their website stated was IN STOCK om 12/28.
got a call a few days later; the item was backordered but would ship on 1/15.
about 1/20 i began to attempt to contact them and find out the status of the order.
with no discussion whatsoever...the informed us that the item was NOT AVAILABLE...and a month after paying for the item, my pay-pal account was credited for the charge.

i ordered the SAME ITEM from a competitor (garner supply), and although it was a few dollars more...IT WAS AT OUR FRONT DOOR WITHIN 48 HOURS! will i EVER order from VM again? ABSOLUTELY NOT...and you should not either.

2016-12-29

WATCH OUT FOR BAIT AND SWITCH

"DON'T BUY FROM THESE PEOPLE! THEY SHIPPED AN ITEM OF LESSER VALUE AND THEN REFUSED TO REFUND THE DIFFERENCE IN PRICE OR RETURN THE ITEM WITHOUT COST TO ME! BE VERY CAREFUL WITH THESE PEOPLE! i WILL NEVER PURCHASE FROM THEM AGAIN!"

2016-10-25

Customer Service is Lacking

"The website advertised 3-5 day delivery. On day #5, I had to call the company to ask the status of my order because it still said "Processing". The rep told me she put a ticket in to the warehouse. By late that afternoon, I'd still not received an email. I called again and got cut off. I called back again and the rep told me the items are on back-order until the next month. When I asked why I never received an email to let me know this, I was told "I don't know". The customer service reps I spoke to were not very friendly and by the third call, I probably wasn't either. These items were urgently needed. Vitality Medical advertises quick delivery and the best customer service. I'll have to disagree. "

2016-09-25

Newtown Medical Centre

"Newtown Medical Centre has proudly served the Geelong community for over 75 years, offering a range of general practice services, family and sports medicine, exercise programs and osteoarthritis therapies.

Newtown Medical Centre 311 Pakington St, Newtown VIC 3220 (03) 5221 5044

2016-09-24

Refund Policy

"I recently started buying disposable underwear for my mom. I was very happy with the product I chose but when they changed the packaging it claimed on the new package "NEW LOOK! SAME GREAT PRODUCT!"
It was not. As soon I opened the package I could see and compare that it wasn't. This caused a lot of problems. I emailed them asking only for refund on that product and they emailed me back stating I would have to go through their return policy. Because of their return policy of open product I could not return product and get a refund.

2016-08-12

Watch out what you buy - the return policy stinks

"I ordered an aPollo cane from these people. I tried it and it did not perform as advertised. I tried different adjustments. No help.

I contacted them about a return and they tell me my item cant be returned because it is opened. How are you supposed to know if a product works for you unless you try it? I had no idea that this company had such a restrictive return policy and will never do business with them again.

2016-07-19

Super fast delivery

"Ordered a case of 500 oral syringes online on Sunday with 7-10 day shipping. Got them on Tuesday. That's service!!!"

2016-01-08

"TERRIBLE TERRIBLE Customer Service. I ordered 12 tubs of wipes, was sent 9. When I called they said they would send me the 3 missing. Then I get an email from Cara Erikson in the returns dept who stated that the packaging was changed and I wouldn't be receiving the extra 3 tubs. Their website stated 12 tubs incorrectly but they failed to make good on what I bought and paid for. So I got shorted 3 tubs and they really could care less. I should just dispute the charge on my credit card since I didn't get what I ordered and received no refund for the missing tubs. "

2015-09-03

"I absolutely love this website! While searching for an item online I stumbled upon Vitality. And I know order all the medical supplies needed for my father. Excellent prices! Excellent service! Fast shipping! "

2015-02-02

"Horrible Customer service. Great when you buy from they but horrible if anyhing is wrong. I need an repair on A INOGEN O2 Concentrator I bought from them. It took over a week to get it. I sent it to Inogen. USPS took 2 days to deliver and it took them 28 days to get it back to me and it was in worst shape than when I sent it. This was Inogen's fault and not Vitality. But I have requested aanother RMA from Vitality and it is going on 2 weeks and do not have one. They ignore all communications."

2015-01-12

"DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY. They have the worst customer service I have ever seen. Their motto is 11 years TRUSTED SERVICE....NO, They are a sham. False advertising. I asked to exchange a pair of arthritis gloves for my 93 year old Dad and they refused to do so. Said one package was opened. They first gave me a run around when I tried to get a RA # well in time before the 30 days. Then I get a note back saying the returns department has to review it. Then they said NO.

NOT only will I never order anything from them, but I am making my mission to tell everyone not to do so also. They are a joke of a company. After reading other bad reviews, I wish I had done so sooner.

2014-12-19

"I WILL NEVER PURCHASE ANYTHING THROUGH THIS COMPANY AGAIN. I even called them to make sure what I ordered was in stock (I was told it was) but then two days later I get an email stating the it is backordered until the end of Jan next year. They blamed the manufacturer, I called them, they blamed Vitality Medical. Because of this a family member will not be getting a Christmas present this year. Well fucking done."

2014-11-28

"DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY. VMs complete disregard for customer service is supported by their inattention to product detail, "restocking fees," return-at-your-own-expense policy and several-month delay of what little reimbursement they "allow." You will be better served using a local pharmacy or medical-supply store. "

2014-11-13

"No problems with the product or delivery, but I used a one-time email address to place order with Vitality Medical, and within a month, that email address was subscribed to multiple mailing lists without my permission. I would not trust this company with my information."

2014-10-14

"Terrible customer service! I purchased an OptiChamber with mask from this website for my 2 year old daughter. She has asthma, and was just moved to an inhaler from daily breathing treatments. The website did not list age groups with the various sizes, so I ordered a small thinking it would work. When I received it, the box noted that a size small is for 0-18 months. I did not open the box and contacted customer service to exchange for the correct size. They emailed me back and told me to call to set this up. I called 3 times only to get voicemail. I emailed again and was told they this company does not do exchanges. I have to pay to ship it back and return it, pay a 20% re-stock fee, and then order the size I need and pay for shipping a third time. Absolutely ridiculous! It is their lack of information that led to me ordering the wrong size. First time I have ordered from this company and I will not order from them again."

Share Vitality Medical's store rating

Vitality Medical is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Vitality Medical is not a merchant member
Vitality Medical does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!