• Rating 7.67/10 4,190 reviews

Vitality Medical is not a merchant member
    Vitality Medical does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!
  • Vitality Medical contact information

• Address: 7910 S 3500 E Ste. C Salt Lake City, UT
    • Contact: support1@vitalitymedical.com
    • Phone: 801-733-4449
    • Customer Support: 1-800-397-5899

All 4,198 Customer Reviews

"Short story-
Ordered O2 concentrator and O2 Kit on Dec. 13 for two day fed ex delivery. These items were not in stock, but I was not notified of this. After about a week, I called and they said it was being shipped that day. Not true. Didn't ship for several days because it was out of stock. Then only the O2 concentrator shipped. The O2 concentrator is worthless without the O2 kit. After 6 more calls and broken promises regarding delivery dates, I still don't have the O2 kit (today is 1/7/14).
Additionally, my doctor tried to fax the prescription one evening at around 7pm. Tried several times and concluded that I had given him the wrong number. After another call to Vitality Medical, I was told that they "turn off their phones" in the evening, so the fax was never received. Had to get back to my doctor (3 calls) to have him send the prescription before 5pm Utah time.
What should have been a quick 15 minute internet order with delivery 2 days later as promised, 23 days + 10 calls later, I'm still waiting ... I'll never use them again.

modified review This review was modified by dlarue on January 07 2014 01:31:24 PM

"Great online retailer. I've place two orders so far and I received them in record time. Great prices. Will continue to use them."

"Not what I expected. They were different than the photo "

"Problem is with shipping provider, not vitality medical. The shipping vendor, who I had never heard of, delivered my package to apartment complex office but did not post any notice on my door or in my mailbox. Am unsure how quick it actually showed up but product is clean and satisfactory. "

"I received exactly what I ordered AND in record time! Thank you."

"There should not nay restocking fee"

"Satisfied with the order."

"Vitality Medical's website was easy to use and selct the right product I was wanting, was really simple. The only negative I would say was the product I selected and ordered turned out not to be in stock. My suggestion would be put this information on their website. However they did call me, informing me of the situation, and told me when they expected to get the product in and ship it. This was much appreciated!! They were true to their word and I received the product in good order. I would certainly order from them again."

"Order arrived Fine..and timely"

"I have not received the product yet and it is July 13."

"Vitality Medical offered the best price, and ordering online was easy. The only problem I had was that the product was back ordered, so I had to wait a month to receive it. However, I received two phone calls during this time to appologize for the delay and explain the situation. I also received an email letting me know that the product had shipped. What Vitality Medical lacked in timely delivery you made up for with great customer service. I will definitely order from you again, and recommend you to others."

"quick delivery ... thank you.. will reorder when these are used up"

"Easy order, fast delivery. No issues what so ever. I will reorder from here."

"Thank you for filling my order so fast. It was for my dad to use. Your web site was very easy to use, and was great to have it shipped to my moms address. That makes it easy for me as they live in a different city. Again Thank you for making it so easy for me. Paula Hensel"

"easy to order ,fast delivery"