Stores > Vitaglo.com
  • Vitaglo.com

Product & services pricing Rating 2.08/10 2.08/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 1.43/10 1.43/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 1.67/10 1.67/10
Voice your opinion! Review Vitaglo.com by clicking a star below.
2017-04-30

$150.00 order, received in under a week. No problems at all!

"I was skeptical given the poor feedback here, but since I used PayPal to pay, I had no worries if I encountered any problems. Ordered $150.00 of vitamins online from Vitaglo because they had the lowest prices, received them in under a week. Had no problems with my order at all."

2017-04-11

Better Business Bureau rates Vitaglo F

"Company made a mistake in my order and when I contacted Vitaglo I was connected to Mike from customer service. All I have to say is he must have been raised in a barn... he hung up on me twice and couldn't be more disrespectful.

2017-03-15

Unbelievable, Damaged Goods Due to Packaging

"I am shocked that anyone runs their business in this way. I received a box with my order of Stevita. Nothing was individually wrapped and one canister had a gouge in it causing the entire contents to spill out. White powder all over everything. I took pics and sent to Customer Service. Four days later, I had to call and ask about refund or replacement. He said you will get 50% of what you paid for the product or an entire refund if you send it back. It'll cost me $7 to send an empty canister back. He was unbelievably rude and I even told him that I was surprised at his tone. You send me an improperly packaged product and don't want to refund or replace it? I also asked him to cancel the backorder of a product and refund it. He hung up on me. Nice....what recourse does one have? I am so frustrated. And he just lost my business as well as any recommendations to others.

Update: I called my credit card company and disputed the product that I received damaged and what he had charged for the backorder that he had no idea if he would even get in. Even though it was $22.73 out of the $235.77, he is not meeting his obligations to me. So, there is a recourse. Hit him in is wallet, dispute the charges, get your money back, and tell EVERYONE about his lack of consideration or customer service.

2017-03-03

Criminals

"Do not buy from this company. They will take your money and run. I can't believe they are still in business. I paid for 400 digestive enzymes. They sent 240 and refuse to send the rest. "

2017-02-28

Never, Ever, In My 18 Years Of Online Orderding Have I Dealt With Such a HORRIBLE Company!

"Two words: COMPLETELY AVOID! Seriously folks, save your time and energy and find your products somewhere else. I was so excited when I placed my order with them online because what I wanted was relatively cheap compared to everywhere else. Well, I wish I would have read ALL of these terrible reviews on the internet about this ridiculous company because I would have ordered elsewhere and even PAID more elsewhere! I have yet to receive my item, and everytime I call or email, the AMAZINGLY rude Mike tells me he'll look into it. Well, I finally took it to Paypal and will let them handle it. Vitaglo should NOT be allowed to function at ALL. "

2016-12-28

Horrible and rude!!!!

"The person I spoke to says he's the owner. He was very unprofessional and rude. Did not even attempt to fix my order then proceeds to hang up on me. They lie on the website. And the website is not user friendly. Felt extremely irratated after speaking to this person! Save your time and money don't order from this company!!!!"

2016-12-23

If I could rate them -1 star I would.

"Save your time and money and stay away from this site. "

2016-12-19

Took my money, never sent product.

"Avoid this company. They're quick to take your money but in my case never sent the item. Weeks later I emailed them and they said "sorry, we can't get that product" so they're selling stuff they don't have. Now it's PayPal dispute time because they're not so quick to refund money on their own."

2016-08-10

WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE

"THIS COMPANY IS UNPROFESSIONAL AND RUDE. I PLACED AN ORDER, THEY CHARGED MY CARD, AND UNBEKNOWNST TO ME THEY CANCELLED. I CALLED TO INQUIRE THEY SAID IT WOULD SHIP THE NEXT DAY.......I CALL 2 DAYS LATER AND THE GUY THAT ANSWERS TELLS ME IT SHIPPED AND IF I DON'T LIKE IT I CAN RETURN IT AND PROCEEDS TO TELL ME "THIS CONVERSATION IS OVER " AND HANGS UP. HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE"

2016-06-08

save yourself the hassle, buy from a reputable company

"Had I seen all these bad reviews, I'd never have placed an order. I ordered and my credit card was charged 12 days ago. I asked two days ago when the order shipped, they claim they usually ship in 24 hours. It was too long not to hear anything at all- if it shipped, why not, and when! The next day "Mike" says he'll let me know today. He didn't. I asked again. The order didn't go out. He kept emailing "check the links", and of course the links don't tell me anything. The guy is rude and deceitful; he does not answer direct questions. I found out it went out today according to the USPS tracking. I will write another review on if they actually shipped the items I paid for, and I'll charge back if they didn't. There should be a NO star rating."

2016-03-23

Looking for a Scam? Buy Here!

"Long story short - I had to contact the BBB, Attorney General, PayPal, my CC company, and Garden of Life to get somewhere and try to get my money back. After paying $35 out of pocket to ship the wrong product back to VitaGlo, I'm still waiting for my money back (this is 2 1/2 months after my order). I was verbally abused on the phone by Mike the owner (when all I did was call to see about returning the items I got - the wrong product was shipped). All this after several successful orders worth hundreds of dollars. I'm chalking this up to a learning experience in researching companies before buying from them. Fingers crossed that it's just going to cost $35 and I eventually get my $$$ back!"

2015-11-23

"I wish there was a half a star rating, at least it would somewhat signify the caliber of unprofessional nimrods that work customer service at Vitaglo. I ordered 3 little items from this online scam of a company and they never had the decency to let me know my items were being processed, let alone shipped. After the first 7 business days of silence, I reached out to them via email to find out more information about my order. Being that I work in customer service I do not make it a point to be blatantly rude to anyone I am requesting a service from. Therefore the message was short and sweet. The next day I received a short and curt 5 sentence response saying it would be looked into and that was all. Fast forward 5 days later I have yet to here anything. This morning I called their offices and was greeted with a prompt and pleasant greeting. As I began explaining my situation I was cut off mid sentence, asked to hold, and then directed to someone else. The young man that I then relayed my story to not only cut me off mid sentence once more, he then hung up in my face after saying he'd call me back in an hr. or so, so he could look into it. Frustrated, I called him back to tell him how unprofessional this all was. He had absolutely no sense of empathy, he didn't want to here anything I had to say, and he yelled at me because he said he was going to call me back, and I could tell he was a little miffed that I indeed, called him first. He then stated he was refunding me my money and then hung up the phone. In my face. Again. Not only did I not ask for a refund, he neglected himself of a prime oppurtunity to show his company in a better light by just kindly asking if I'd wait for him to get back to me, apologize for the mix up, and then show me just how outstanding their customer service skills truly are. I'll only allude to the shouting match that ensued after I proceeded to call him yet again. I'm mad at myself for stooping to such a level and allowing my feelings to get the best of me. I'm also pissed that there are retailers out there without enough integrity and sound mind to admit when they've wronged a customer and then try to rectify the situation. NEVER AGAIN
Just last night I was discussing what an incredibly powerful tool social media is, in regards to product sales. Not only do I intend to leave them a horrible review to prevent others from making the same mistake. But also to hopefully open the eyes of the employees over at Vitaglo.com , and show them that you cannot just treat people as if they're disposable and expect them to patronize your business. Thanks Mike!

2015-10-23

"I've been placing orders with VitaGlo every few months since 2008. Their prices for most items are the best that I have found. Everything always arrives in a few days and nothing has ever been damaged. I've never had to call them about anything. No complaints from me about anything, ever.

2015-09-30

"Ordered energy bars from them, they arrived completely inedible. Had melted and rehardened at least once, possibly numerous times. Called to talk to customer service and just like everyone else on this site, the guy kept hanging up on me. Accused me of yelling at him, which I wasn't. Wanted me to pay return shipping to get a credit. I was not about to do that."

2015-09-23

"THE WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!!!!!!!!! RUDE! RUDE! RUDE! I will never order from this site again! Poor communication skills or I should say NO communication skills. I've got part of my order with some items noted "backorder" no ETA given. Another item I got was not organic yet I was charged higher price for an organic item, so I called inquiring about them. The guy was short and said he will check the status and call me back. 10 hours later, no call so I made another phone call. Got the same guy, he said they can't get it. I started explaining that I've placed my order mainly for that item. He immediately got an attitude and just hung up on me?!?!?! Unbelievable! Still no answer on the wrong items sent. I should have checked their ratings before placing my order. Now I understand why they only have 1 out of 5 stars. Save yourself the same frustration and order from another website. "

Share Vitaglo.com's store rating

Vitaglo.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Vitaglo.com is not a merchant member
Vitaglo.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!