Vitaglo.com Reviews - vitaglo.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 2.50/10 223 reviews

Vitaglo.com is not a merchant member
Vitaglo.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!

"Ordered supplements from this vendor. I waited for shipping confirmation for 2 weeks. I called the seller, some rude guy answered and said he will ship the same day. The order was only shipped 4 days later (per USPS). When it arrived only half of the order was there. The product that was sent was either poorly stored or contaminated. I contacted the seller requesting return label. He responded that it’s not his problem, and I should go directly to the manufacturer. He did not refund the money either. THIS SELLER IS A SCAM, SELLING EXPIRED AND DAMAGED MERCHENDISE. WILL NOT REFUND, NOR TAKE THE PRODUCT BACK. CUSTOMER SERVICE IS BRAINDEAD AND DOWNRIGHT POOR. Buy at your own risk, and read other reviews before purchasing.

modified review This review was modified by Concerned_Shopper on April 01 2014 06:06:17 PM

"RUDE, NASTY, TERRIBLE customer service. In my opinion, this company is a boiler-room fraud. DO NOT BUY FROM THEM. "

modified review This review was modified by Broncazonk on January 07 2014 12:36:22 PM

"I never have problems when ordering from Vitaglo. I dont' think I'm in the minority of their customers since I've been ordering from this company 3-4 times a year for over 8 years now.

In my order before my latest one, I missed the fact that the free shipping policy has been changed and I was 40 cents short to get free shipping. So I emailed Vitacost askign to add 1 more of the products that were in my order, and so they did!

I received my last order within 10 business days, as promised (ordered 9/11/2013, received 09/23/2013). No delays, no mishaps, neatly packed (I'm glad they changed their packing materials).

I am recommending them. I have friends who are ordering from Vitaglo at my recommendation.

"They just sent me a coupon email and at the bottom of the email was this website link. I can't believe they have the gall to include a link asking to rate them when they are a scam! They charged my credit card and then I had to call multiple times to find out they "discontinued" one of my products. They didn't even offer to send the other one because obviously they don't have any products. Disgraceful."

modified review This review was modified by KatieMay on August 28 2013 08:22:52 AM

"DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM VITAGLO! They took my money & order never arrived. No customer service. They just ignore emails. They won't refund my money & month's later still no order. They are just scammers. BEWARE!"

modified review This review was modified by gbyrne on July 30 2013 08:51:35 AM

"The worst customer service ever. A scam. My order never arrived. The company refuses to refund my money."

modified review This review was modified by vitaglonightmare on July 08 2013 12:58:38 PM

"I have always received great service from Vitaglo. I have been buying from them for over 10 years. The quality of their products & service is outstanding."

modified review This review was modified by W7LPN on June 29 2013 07:19:35 PM

"Worst Etail experience ever!!!
Received notice soon after I placed order saying product was shipped.
My charge card was charged at that time.
1 month later I called to inquire.
Phone was answered: 'Yeah'
I was told they would 'check into it and get back to me'
I never received a call back
Product did not ship till I called American Express

modified review This review was modified by rswann45 on June 27 2013 12:30:58 PM

"Vitaglo's proxy, Mark Schwartz, who shipped the product that was a week away from going out of date, was an absolute jerk. I was so disappointed when I called to complain that I was buying PB2 as a gift and I wasn't comfortable with a 5 day until expiration situation he told me there wasn't any reason to care about that since it was vacuumed sealed and I could send it back at my expense and I was being ridiculous. I asked him if he had a supervisor I could speak to since he was being so rude and he said he owned the company and hung up on me. "

modified review This review was modified by fatgirlslim132 on June 26 2013 04:17:22 PM

"DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY!!! I, too, placed an order without researching this company which is not the way I usually work. I received an email confirmation and never received a shipping confirmation. I called the store and spoke to an EXTREMELY rude man who told me my order was probably going to ship that day. Still having received nothing I called again. He was even more rude than before. I told him I wanted my order cancelled and a refund. My order was placed on 6/7/13. I cancelled my order on or around 6/12/13. I still have not received my refund."

modified review This review was modified by vegan4ever on June 25 2013 10:40:48 AM
Rating 8/104/5

"I ordered from them on 6/6 late and was a little scared because I did not research as much as I normally do. I started reading reviews on this site and others and was at least happy I used paypal if I did have an issue. I called after the weekend and they said it would ship out that day and that they did not have the flavor of preworkout I selected and offered another which I accepted. Shipping NY to OK took til Friday so 4 days UPS ground. Not bad for free. I made a mistake in my order tho and asked by email if I could return part of it. They said give them a call and said they would have to charge me the shipping of $10 bux if I did. I understand that as it is a business. Oh one major positive; the preworkout I ordered was a 20 serving and since they didnt have that flavor they gave me a 50 serving for my trouble. I was impressed. The guy is not a dick on the phone like most are saying. He is just a quick talker. Customer service was not like they were pissed. granted they were not saying please and thank yous but that doesn't bother me. Its up to you if you want to order but if you like the price it can't hurt to paypal a purchase."

"Do not order from Vitaglo. I waited for weeks to get my order with no communication from the company as to when I would receive it. I tried e-mailing them on multiple occasions and never received a response. I called twice and both times they were short with me on the phone. Finally, after almost a month, I called to cancel my order only for them to tell me that they not get the product- after they had specifically told me on my last phone call that they had to special order it and that it would be to me within a week. It would have been nice to know this a month ago when they took my money. Hopefully they refund my money in a more timely manner."

modified review This review was modified by Anahata on June 13 2013 11:53:00 AM

"***WARNING*** DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY

Do an internet search for Vitaglo reviews as I should have done. You'll find out that the company (aka "Mike") has been ripping people all across the country off since 2004. I suppose they stay in business off of one-time purchases from people like me who didn't research them before-hand.

My experience summarized:
Placed order and received order confirmation.

5 days go by and no shipping confirmation.

I call and speak with Mike. He's unprofessional, rude, and hung up on me after saying that my order was shipping out that night.

My order does not ship for another 5 days.

I receive the order and half of the value of the order is missing with small hand-written "B/O - Backorder" next to the item.

I was not notified about any backorders via email OR on the phone when I spoke with Mike. Normal business practice is to notify a customer BEFORE the order is placed or if it's after the order is placed, give them an option of a refund.

The other major portion of my order was shipped not as advertised. I order a 1gallon container w/ pump of Dr. Bronner's liquid soap. I received four, 32oz containers (32oz containers don't come with a pump). Not a major deal but this is poor business.

Mike has been unresponsive to my attempts at communication since and I've filed a dispute with my credit card.

Go to Vitacost, LuckyVitamin, or Amazon. Vitaglo is a scam and should be put out of business.

modified review This review was modified by Cotton_S on June 09 2013 07:57:35 AM

"I have ordered several times because of the good price for the Renew Life Organic fiber bars. However, one order had a moldy smell from the packaging and product box. I had to air out several hours in the sun. If there is a need to call and speak with them, you will be disqusted by the attitude. Normally, business owners do not repulse customers with such terrible customer service. I've decided, on principle, I'll pay more for clean smelling packaging and, most of all, friendly and helpful customer service. "

modified review This review was modified by polijane on June 08 2013 01:22:33 PM

"I could not be more pleased with my order. Wish all online merchants were this quick and efficient. I placed my order on a Wednesday and received it the following Friday. Okay, I know I received it so quickly partially because I live near the vendor but they shipped it on the same day I ordered it! Everything was as it should be and the price was, by far, the lowest I could find anywhere after much time searching. I will order from them again and recommend them without hesitation."

modified review This review was modified by Miladybug on May 28 2013 10:08:47 AM