• Vitaglo.com

Product & services pricing Rating 3.93/10 3.93/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 1.56/10 1.56/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 1.54/10 1.54/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 0.71/10 0.71/10

"charging for backordered items is a bad practice, and hanging up on your customers isn't ok,"

This review was modified by XXRoseXX on August 23 2015 07:48:06 PM

"Stay away from these crooks big assholes every time I order something from them it took four weeks call the guy told me they shipped out never shipped it out . these guys should hang. Glad I pay for this with my paypal account at least I know I will get my money back, sons of bitches. Bought from them in the past same problems this will be the last time I will buy anything from this website. Do yourself a favor don't buy from them."

This review was modified by markchiocchi on August 22 2015 06:25:33 PM

"Customer service rep threatened me and told me he has my name and address, hung up and this company is crooked!!!! I was charged for things I did NOT buy and they refused to work with me. Instead he laughed. "

"Horrible company. Rude, obnoxious and unprofessional. Look up all the complaints on the BBB website as well as ripoff reports and many others before even thinking about doing business with them. I placed an order in April and it was only partially filled, They claimed products were backordered. After MONTHS of endless support requests they never sent the products, never refunded my money and now ignore support messages.

I've since filed disputes on the order and will be contacting the NY Attorney General Office next to file a formal complaint.

This review was modified by rosemary432 on July 23 2015 09:07:42 PM

"I have had nothing but good experiences with this company - always very quick delivery (within 2-3 days of my order) and products are at such a discounted price. I can also order individual products from companies that otherwise force you to buy in large amounts, and from many different companies, but all in the same box!"

This review was modified by Laurensphar on July 21 2015 06:47:08 AM

"Horrible Company. Horrendous customer service. Avoid this garbage outfit at all costs...total losers all around. Scam artists to the extreme."

This review was modified by BobSmith34343 on July 10 2015 09:13:31 PM

"I ordered from them a few times and had no problem. Once had an out of stock item and they refunded me on my next order. Now I ordered about 3 weeks ago and never received anything. I called and the guy said he would check and get back to me. After I week I called back and this guy's insanity had me laughing so hard there is no way I could be mad. I called and said "I'm calling to check on my order." It was taking him awhile to look it up and I said "if you didn't send it yet, just let know." hahaha, he went off like a cannon. He said I was abusing him and doesn't like to be threatened. Laughing I say "what are you talking about?" and he hangs up. I call back and ask "are you having a bad day?" and he's screaming about me abusing him and didn't like that I called him 'dude.' Laughing I apologized for calling him dude and he went crazy again and was upset I was laughing. He said "I wish I could be laughing, I wish I could be having such a good time as you abusing people." Then he said it would be harassment if I called him back. Next time I call I'm going to record and post on youtube. "

This review was modified by mustaffa on July 05 2015 06:52:57 AM

"This is the worst internet buying experience I have ever had. Not only was my order never sent, but the owner is rude and nasty. When I called to inquire about my order, he started yelling at me and then hung up on me. Fortunately I ordered through Paypal and so I eventually got my money back. Stay away from this company!"

"This company received my order on May 4th, they charged my bank card on the 5th and it is now June 2nd and I still don't have an idea when I will get my order. I keep getting there run around. This is the most unprofessional company I have ever had to deal with. I will not recommend them in the future nor do I plan too.

I would just be happy right now to get my money back.

This review was modified by traffical on June 02 2015 06:29:17 PM

"This place sucks no customer service skills what so ever and I still haven't received my order when I call they tell me well call ya back"

"I didn't receive the product I ordered. I called up and they told me that's what they had in stock and it's too bad that I didn't get the proper product. I was then hung up on. I called back and was told I would be given a 'credit' which was clearly a lie and then was hung up on again. A completely fraudulent company at best."

"I'm ordering from Vitaglo several times a year. Usually, it takes about 10 days to receive my package, this time it was just 4 days! I'm happy it arrived so quickly as I needed to use some of the essential oils and bentonite clay from this order.
Everything is as I expected it to be; all items are well packaged.
I just don't get how come that I shop with Vitaglo for about 10 years without any issues and everyone else is having problems with them. Oh, well, I guess I'm the lucky one!!!

This review was modified by DrunkenCherry on April 02 2015 05:06:45 PM

"I placed an order over a month ago with this company and had yet to receive it. When I called the business to check the status of the order THE OWNER said the order was never processed, that he would credit my Paypal account back and then hung up on me!! When I called back to ask for a manager he proceeded to tell me he was the owner of the company and hung up on me again!. DO NOT use this company if you want ANY efficiency and customer service. I will also be contacting the Better Business Bureau. What a prick, good luck guy."

This review was modified by sramay on March 26 2015 08:12:35 AM

"I just go of the phone with this Vitaglo guy and he is a "complete ass hole". I called to find out the shipment of my order seven days after I placed my order, and he rude place me on hold, after which he told me its going to be shipped out in another five days which will make it a total of thirteen days after I placed my order. When I tried to complain about the time it's taking, he rude told me not to call again, that if I don't like it cancel it and hung up on me. "

This review was modified by Abnnie on March 13 2015 04:54:11 PM

"Terrible customer service. Like others have said, I also had to call about my order. Ships within 24 hours is a joke. I don't know how this guy is in business. He is extremely rude and doesn't care one bit if his customers are happy. I was rudely told to hold on (in mid sentence) and then told he would call me back. Never called me back. I called again the next day and same rude guy answered. He said "I think it went out today." Later that night I got a confirmation that the order shipped. When the order finally arrived, it was missing 2 of the 4 items I ordered. I called again and was flippantly told it would go out in a couple days. I told him to cancel it. Now let's see if he actually gets that part right. "

This review was modified by guyisajerk on March 06 2015 12:53:52 PM

Share Vitaglo.com's store rating

Vitaglo.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Vitaglo.com is not a merchant member
Vitaglo.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!