• Vitaglo.com

Product & services pricing Rating 5.56/10 5.56/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 1.25/10 1.25/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 0.83/10 0.83/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 0.71/10 0.71/10

"I ordered from them a few times and had no problem. Once had an out of stock item and they refunded me on my next order. Now I ordered about 3 weeks ago and never received anything. I called and the guy said he would check and get back to me. After I week I called back and this guy's insanity had me laughing so hard there is no way I could be mad. I called and said "I'm calling to check on my order." It was taking him awhile to look it up and I said "if you didn't send it yet, just let know." hahaha, he went off like a cannon. He said I was abusing him and doesn't like to be threatened. Laughing I say "what are you talking about?" and he hangs up. I call back and ask "are you having a bad day?" and he's screaming about me abusing him and didn't like that I called him 'dude.' Laughing I apologized for calling him dude and he went crazy again and was upset I was laughing. He said "I wish I could be laughing, I wish I could be having such a good time as you abusing people." Then he said it would be harassment if I called him back. Next time I call I'm going to record and post on youtube. "

This review was modified by mustaffa on July 05 2015 06:52:57 AM

"This is the worst internet buying experience I have ever had. Not only was my order never sent, but the owner is rude and nasty. When I called to inquire about my order, he started yelling at me and then hung up on me. Fortunately I ordered through Paypal and so I eventually got my money back. Stay away from this company!"

"This company received my order on May 4th, they charged my bank card on the 5th and it is now June 2nd and I still don't have an idea when I will get my order. I keep getting there run around. This is the most unprofessional company I have ever had to deal with. I will not recommend them in the future nor do I plan too.

I would just be happy right now to get my money back.

This review was modified by traffical on June 02 2015 06:29:17 PM

"This place sucks no customer service skills what so ever and I still haven't received my order when I call they tell me well call ya back"

"I didn't receive the product I ordered. I called up and they told me that's what they had in stock and it's too bad that I didn't get the proper product. I was then hung up on. I called back and was told I would be given a 'credit' which was clearly a lie and then was hung up on again. A completely fraudulent company at best."

"I'm ordering from Vitaglo several times a year. Usually, it takes about 10 days to receive my package, this time it was just 4 days! I'm happy it arrived so quickly as I needed to use some of the essential oils and bentonite clay from this order.
Everything is as I expected it to be; all items are well packaged.
I just don't get how come that I shop with Vitaglo for about 10 years without any issues and everyone else is having problems with them. Oh, well, I guess I'm the lucky one!!!

This review was modified by DrunkenCherry on April 02 2015 05:06:45 PM

"I placed an order over a month ago with this company and had yet to receive it. When I called the business to check the status of the order THE OWNER said the order was never processed, that he would credit my Paypal account back and then hung up on me!! When I called back to ask for a manager he proceeded to tell me he was the owner of the company and hung up on me again!. DO NOT use this company if you want ANY efficiency and customer service. I will also be contacting the Better Business Bureau. What a prick, good luck guy."

This review was modified by sramay on March 26 2015 08:12:35 AM

"I just go of the phone with this Vitaglo guy and he is a "complete ass hole". I called to find out the shipment of my order seven days after I placed my order, and he rude place me on hold, after which he told me its going to be shipped out in another five days which will make it a total of thirteen days after I placed my order. When I tried to complain about the time it's taking, he rude told me not to call again, that if I don't like it cancel it and hung up on me. "

This review was modified by Abnnie on March 13 2015 04:54:11 PM

"Terrible customer service. Like others have said, I also had to call about my order. Ships within 24 hours is a joke. I don't know how this guy is in business. He is extremely rude and doesn't care one bit if his customers are happy. I was rudely told to hold on (in mid sentence) and then told he would call me back. Never called me back. I called again the next day and same rude guy answered. He said "I think it went out today." Later that night I got a confirmation that the order shipped. When the order finally arrived, it was missing 2 of the 4 items I ordered. I called again and was flippantly told it would go out in a couple days. I told him to cancel it. Now let's see if he actually gets that part right. "

This review was modified by guyisajerk on March 06 2015 12:53:52 PM

"Ordered Feb 9th - Nothing shipped - Called the 26th - Dude says, "Uh yeah, its been out of stock, but I can ship it outo on Monday, so you'd get it Thursday" - It is Thursday, March 5th, I call - Dude says, "Sorry, they are out. Do you want me to credit your account?" I said "Well yeah" "Why couldn't you just give me a call informing me that you can't get the product?" - No reply besides him restating that he will credit my account. Things happen but if you keep people informed, maybe you wouldn't get these bad reviews. Now I don't ussually write them as I don't want to affect anyone's buisness, but how many people got the same service and didn't write a review. Scary."

This review was modified by MikeFromFlorida on March 07 2015 05:55:22 AM

"DO NOT BUY THIS GUY IS AN ASS HOLE !!!!!!"

"I placed an order on the 9th of February and in the email confirmation it says orders will ship out in 24 hours. I waited a few days and realized its now February 22 that's 13 days later. So I called the number some very cranky guy answers the phone. I kindly tell him I'm just inquiring about a shipping number and he says very rudely that he will check and call me back in an hour. 5 hours later I call back and he says that it's shipping out tonight. I said umm ok what's the tracking number. He said we will have it tonight. I was like ok can you tell me why it's shipping 13 days later. He says in a very nasty and rude voice that it's because there is 2 different address on there. I said to him so why hadn't anyone contacted me. He literally starts screaming at me saying next time Order from Amazon then if you don't like how I operate. I said ok sir I'm going to call tomorrow morning for the tracking number he screams and says "fuck" why would you call if I just told you we will email it tonight God damit. I said because obviously what you say your company doesn't end up doing. He then said like I said call Amazon. And HANGS UP IN MY FACE. I was infuriated at this point and called back and said can I speak to the manger he laughs and says I'm the owner you sucks for you doesn't it. I was like sir you are very rude and have no customer service. Im simply asking for answers and I'm not getting them because you are so rude. He says tuff shit. This is how I function if you don't like it order from Amazon. I told him I'm just going to dispute it he says you can't do that idiot it's illegal then HANGS UP AGAIN. At this point I'm really angry with this company. I have never had any issues with any company like I have with this gentleman. He is rude and a dark soul filled with evil. He has no sense of being a human. I mean we are all making his living and everyone should stop buying from here. We are supporting s human that is obnoxious and ignorant in all senses. DO NOT BUY FROM HERE. "

This review was modified by Zulugem on February 23 2015 12:30:48 PM

"When I first ordered from Vitaglo, I was happy at the discounted prices. The website is largely useless unless you know exactly what you want, but I was looking for a cheaper price than Amazon so it sufficed. I ordered 8 items and they arrived only a few days late - or rather, a week after a phone call requesting shipping information.

That's when they proved they are 30% discount in prices, 90% discount in quality of service. They shipped me 5 out of 8 items, 2 of the 3 said "back order." I called them and they said they'd shipped one out and the other they would refund because it was discontinued. I asked about the eighth item. They said they would look into it and call me back. I'd like to note I was on hold for 10 minutes, except "on hold" is setting their phone down and walking away from it. Periodically one of the two people would pick it up and then set it quickly down. Note that there are only two people, and almost everything goes through one, so don't think this is customer Russian roulette.

They never called. Two weeks later I emailed them. One week later, no email. I called them and they became upset that I called them, told me they'd handle it immediately, and then pretty much hung up. They don't like to talk much and they don't like waiting 30 seconds on you (seriously, I told one of them the page was refreshing and they put me "on hold").

Guess what? No phone call. I was hoping to be a regular customer because the $5/item savings can add up, but I'll pay $10/item extra to never have to experience their rudeness and refusal to acknowledge a problem. It was the cheapest item on the list - if they thought I was the kind of person to try and rip them off, then wouldn't I have gone after the item substantially worth more??

This review was modified by ferret1892 on January 15 2015 05:28:36 PM

"I placed an order for a weight lifting supplement from this site. It never arrived. I called customer service and they couldn't have been more rude and useless. They said they'd call back after looking into the problem. Several days went buy and they never called back. I also emailed the sales department about the problem and never heard back. Finally I had to dispute the charge with my credit card company. Don't ever buy from this horrible company. "

This review was modified by djcustom on December 23 2014 06:29:15 PM

"I am in absolute disgust with this company. I wholesale Essential Oils for resale and was excited when I found this company online. My order shipped in a timely fashion, however, a bottle of essential oil got broken during shipment (they are glass and it's completely understandable). I followed the instructions per their website that directs ANY problems with your orders to their email address. I first emailed on November 14th and failed to get a response. I followed up that email with two others in hopes I would hear something back. Unfortunately, I did not. Today, I decided to call their business to try to get a hold of somebody. The woman I spoke to was decent - she took my order number and refunded me the money for the bottle of essential oil. Here's where it all went wrong. I asked her what would be the best way to reach them if it happens again on future orders because I wasn't able to reach them by email as per their request. She informed that that she had no idea!! I was very kind (thinking she is simple in customer service) and told her that I wholesale these products and for future orders if it happens again I needed to know what to do. She become very rude and spoke over the top of me and then HUNG UP ON ME!! Giving her the benefit of the doubt, perhaps we only got disconnected I call right back. A gentleman answered and I asked to speak to a manager. He informed me that SHE was the owner and she was NOT speaking to me. She refunded my money and said do not call back here again. In shock, I said that I would no longer do business through their company. If replied back - that's fine, don't call again....and hung up on. Little do they know, they LOST so much business from me. Hundreds of dollars worth that will not longer go to them. Horrible company. "

This review was modified by Cmmejias on December 11 2014 09:44:18 AM

Share Vitaglo.com's store rating

Vitaglo.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Vitaglo.com is not a merchant member
Vitaglo.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!