Product & services pricing Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 2.12/10 2.12/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 2.31/10 2.31/10
    Customer service: Rating 0.45/10 0.45/10

"I ordered $80 in running gels. Their web site says shipments occur within 24 hours and product received 7-10 days after order. Within 24 hours my credit card had been charged for the product, but 10 days later I still had no product, so emailed - no response After 12 days I called and was told they were out of ONE of the items and the others should have shipped. They assured me they would ship the order (minus the out of stock item) express ship so I would have it in 2 days. I verified they would issue a credit for the out of stock product. I waited 4 days and no product and NO CREDIT for out of stock item, so I called to tell them NOT to ship and issue a refund for the entire amount. I backed that up with an email. NO response and NO credit. I sent another email asking for credit. NO response and NO credit. So I sent a letter to my credit card company to protest the charges and finally received credit for product I never received. "

"I second RM_GM. Still waiting for an order mailed Oct 13. Checking account debited Oct 20. No order. Also their sales are phony: "your selected item is not one of the sale items" when ad lists ALL company products on sale. NO star rating."

modified review This review was modified by maharg on November 15 2014 07:47:51 AM

"Worst customer service ever!! Read the reviews before you go buying!!
We ordered over a week a go, and no order tracking was sent to us. When inquired about it in email, i got nothing, and then the next day we get an email with the tracking #. No one answered any of our questions.

Useless, not worth buying from at all. Keep your money. Now I wonder if I am even going to get my entire order of some of it like some of their poor customers have suffered. :-(

modified review This review was modified by RM_GM on November 13 2014 05:16:01 PM

"CONSUMER BEWARE!!!!! I ordered from vitaglo.com a couple of times with no problem. Great price and the items came within a reasonable time frame. Unfortunately, my most recent order took over 3 weeks to deliver and the order was incomplete. When I contacted Mike to let him know my order was incomplete, I was informed that the products had just been shipped out. I got 4 out of the 5 items I ordered. I wrote to inquire about the missing item and got no response. What is the use of having a great price when the order can take over 3 weeks to deliver and you don't get all the items you ordered. They charged my credit card immediately even though they did not deliver the products for over 3 weeks. I should have looked up reviews for the company. I feel ripped off."

modified review This review was modified by releven on November 04 2014 07:04:00 PM

"I made a call to check on our order from Vitaglo.com because it was supposed to arrive in 7 - 10 days and it was already over 14 days. The person answering the phone was the most 'over-the-top' rudest person I've ever come across, AND he hung up on me. I called back to speak to a supervisor and he yelled at me again and hung up on me for the 2nd time. My product (thankfully) showed up toady but after reading the horror stories about this company and the 'Michael' who answers the phone, I consider myself very lucky that it came at all and that it wasn't past it's expiration date. Do yourself a favor, pay a little more and order from a company that's not run the way this one is, it's just not worth the stress."

modified review This review was modified by nsffod on October 09 2014 12:01:29 PM

"I got quoted $20 shipping and then received an email that shipping is $60. Tried to cancel and got hung up on twice by the most ridiculously unpleasant person there is. "

"NEVER, I REPEAT NEVER PURCHASE FROM THIS COMPANY. I purchased and order on 9/17/2014 after several days I called the company and there was a women who had no clue how to track my order, finally she said that my order had been shipped. I waited several more days. I called them back and asked them when will my order be delivered. The owner said it will be shipped today 9/26/2014. I said to him "I spoke to a lady earlier this week and she said it was shipped out" then "I said if it has not left the warehouse then cancel my order." He accused me of threatening him. I was shocked, he repeated over and over You are threatening me. I said what? and he hung up on me. I received my order today 9/30/2014 and I should not have been surprised 4 out of 5 items were wrong or missing. They misrepresent there items. Nutrakey 20oz shaker cups were labeled Inner Armour the speed of power (black) when it should have been green.Raw Meal Vanilla 2.7lbs was 2.5lbs. The 60 Turkey tail mushroom online showed cellular support, they sent me immune support and the Raw meal chocolate cacao was missing all together. I called them up to let them know my order was messed up and Mike the owner hung up on me again. I am a brain cancer survivor and I am not supposed to get stressed out, after dealing with this company, I feel like my head is about to explode.I can not work anymore, I have to stretch a dollar as far as I can. So when I saw that Vitaglo had the same items I use for less, I really got exited. I should have stayed with Vitacost or Ebay. Please read all the reviews before you buy anything from Vitaglo."

Vitaglo.com User

"I wish I had read reviews first :( ordered products on 8-22 was supposed to ship in 24 hrs called them 4 days later to check status, order had not shipped I cancelled order was told I would have refund (paypal in one or two days) did not happen. opened dispute on paypal waited another 3 or 4 days excalted it to a claim and the next day I get email saying product had shipped.
it did come in but I do not like being lied to.
will never buy from them again.

"On 8/28/14 I ordered 4-2.7 lbs of Garden of Life Raw Meal Meal Replacement-Raw Cacao flavor. It is now 9/4/14, and I have ACTUALLY received exactly what I ordered. The only thing to complain about regarding my order is that 2 out of the 4 of the product's jars were dented so it was deformed looking. However, the safety seal was intact, the product's expiration date was 2 years from now so it's still good in my book!

I'll admit I was panicking after placing my order because I didn't know about the past bad customer service from this site's owner but I got exactly what I ordered in a timely manner. I would suggest that anyone that is wary about using Vitaglo for their product needs to use a credit card for all purchases so that if something were to happen, you can always put the purchase on dispute and not worry about paying for what you did not get.

"worst customer service ive ever had by a wide margin. i hae never had a merchant start yelling at me just for asking a question, then lie through their teeth.

the guy running this company has mental problems.

modified review This review was modified by nrambo on July 30 2014 12:59:29 PM

"I'm sure all the negative reviews are true. I'm sure all the positive ones are true as well.

I've ordered from them and had absolutely no problems. I've ordered from them and had problems.

They can be rude, and are always very brusque. Usually, I just order through their web site and don't need to call them.

This most recent order, I was the pain in the ass customer and added two items after my order went through. They handled it just fine, with their usual brusqueness.

If you can't handle being treated in a snappy, blunt way by a company, then you probably shouldn't do business with them.

But their prices are some of the lowest out there, and usually fresh. And the product almost always comes very quickly.

I will continue to order from them (I'm in New York State and want to do business with NY companies when possible). I don't take their blunt behavior as an affront to me, as I know they treat all customers like this.

Hope this helps.

modified review This review was modified by crama on July 14 2014 08:00:43 AM

"I can't say enough good things about Vitaglo! My shipments arrive in perfect condition, accurate in content and speedy in delivery. I trust I will be ordering with confidence from Vitaglo for years to come. A very satisfied customer from the Boston area!"

modified review This review was modified by JerilynFmiletto on June 25 2014 01:55:05 PM

"Some of the product arrived right away and was fine. The order confirmation had tracking numbers for everything I ordered. However, there were some vitamins that never arrived. When I called I was told the manufacturer doesn't sell those anymore. I was told there was only one person that could issue my refund and I had to speak to her directly. She works very limited hours and days. After two attempts to reach her I finally had to put the credit card charge in dispute because I was nearing the 60 days I had to be able to dispute a charge. They never did return my call but I got my money back only because I disputed the charge with my credit card company. Customer service was poor and the attitude when dealing with them was rude. Prices were OK but I cannot risk doing business with them again. They may or may not ship what you order but they'll charge your credit card for the full amount as soon as you place the order."

modified review This review was modified by Melindalea on June 12 2014 06:43:19 AM

"not recommend this store. They ship you damaged products. Service representivies are very rude. "

modified review This review was modified by jade_song on May 22 2014 11:40:08 AM

"Ordered supplements from this vendor. I waited for shipping confirmation for 2 weeks. I called the seller, some rude guy answered and said he will ship the same day. The order was only shipped 4 days later (per USPS). When it arrived only half of the order was there. The product that was sent was either poorly stored or contaminated. I contacted the seller requesting return label. He responded that it’s not his problem, and I should go directly to the manufacturer. He did not refund the money either. THIS SELLER IS A SCAM, SELLING EXPIRED AND DAMAGED MERCHENDISE. WILL NOT REFUND, NOR TAKE THE PRODUCT BACK. CUSTOMER SERVICE IS BRAINDEAD AND DOWNRIGHT POOR. Buy at your own risk, and read other reviews before purchasing.

modified review This review was modified by Concerned_Shopper on April 01 2014 06:06:17 PM

Vitaglo.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Vitaglo.com is not a merchant member
Vitaglo.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!