Product & services pricing Rating 5.36/10 5.36/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 3.44/10 3.44/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 3.44/10 3.44/10
    Customer service: Rating 0.83/10 0.83/10

Vitaglo.com User

"I wish I had read reviews first :( ordered products on 8-22 was supposed to ship in 24 hrs called them 4 days later to check status, order had not shipped I cancelled order was told I would have refund (paypal in one or two days) did not happen. opened dispute on paypal waited another 3 or 4 days excalted it to a claim and the next day I get email saying product had shipped.
it did come in but I do not like being lied to.
will never buy from them again.

"On 8/28/14 I ordered 4-2.7 lbs of Garden of Life Raw Meal Meal Replacement-Raw Cacao flavor. It is now 9/4/14, and I have ACTUALLY received exactly what I ordered. The only thing to complain about regarding my order is that 2 out of the 4 of the product's jars were dented so it was deformed looking. However, the safety seal was intact, the product's expiration date was 2 years from now so it's still good in my book!

I'll admit I was panicking after placing my order because I didn't know about the past bad customer service from this site's owner but I got exactly what I ordered in a timely manner. I would suggest that anyone that is wary about using Vitaglo for their product needs to use a credit card for all purchases so that if something were to happen, you can always put the purchase on dispute and not worry about paying for what you did not get.

"worst customer service ive ever had by a wide margin. i hae never had a merchant start yelling at me just for asking a question, then lie through their teeth.

the guy running this company has mental problems.

modified review This review was modified by nrambo on July 30 2014 12:59:29 PM

"I'm sure all the negative reviews are true. I'm sure all the positive ones are true as well.

I've ordered from them and had absolutely no problems. I've ordered from them and had problems.

They can be rude, and are always very brusque. Usually, I just order through their web site and don't need to call them.

This most recent order, I was the pain in the ass customer and added two items after my order went through. They handled it just fine, with their usual brusqueness.

If you can't handle being treated in a snappy, blunt way by a company, then you probably shouldn't do business with them.

But their prices are some of the lowest out there, and usually fresh. And the product almost always comes very quickly.

I will continue to order from them (I'm in New York State and want to do business with NY companies when possible). I don't take their blunt behavior as an affront to me, as I know they treat all customers like this.

Hope this helps.

modified review This review was modified by crama on July 14 2014 08:00:43 AM

"I can't say enough good things about Vitaglo! My shipments arrive in perfect condition, accurate in content and speedy in delivery. I trust I will be ordering with confidence from Vitaglo for years to come. A very satisfied customer from the Boston area!"

modified review This review was modified by JerilynFmiletto on June 25 2014 01:55:05 PM

"Some of the product arrived right away and was fine. The order confirmation had tracking numbers for everything I ordered. However, there were some vitamins that never arrived. When I called I was told the manufacturer doesn't sell those anymore. I was told there was only one person that could issue my refund and I had to speak to her directly. She works very limited hours and days. After two attempts to reach her I finally had to put the credit card charge in dispute because I was nearing the 60 days I had to be able to dispute a charge. They never did return my call but I got my money back only because I disputed the charge with my credit card company. Customer service was poor and the attitude when dealing with them was rude. Prices were OK but I cannot risk doing business with them again. They may or may not ship what you order but they'll charge your credit card for the full amount as soon as you place the order."

modified review This review was modified by Melindalea on June 12 2014 06:43:19 AM

"not recommend this store. They ship you damaged products. Service representivies are very rude. "

modified review This review was modified by jade_song on May 22 2014 11:40:08 AM

"Ordered supplements from this vendor. I waited for shipping confirmation for 2 weeks. I called the seller, some rude guy answered and said he will ship the same day. The order was only shipped 4 days later (per USPS). When it arrived only half of the order was there. The product that was sent was either poorly stored or contaminated. I contacted the seller requesting return label. He responded that it’s not his problem, and I should go directly to the manufacturer. He did not refund the money either. THIS SELLER IS A SCAM, SELLING EXPIRED AND DAMAGED MERCHENDISE. WILL NOT REFUND, NOR TAKE THE PRODUCT BACK. CUSTOMER SERVICE IS BRAINDEAD AND DOWNRIGHT POOR. Buy at your own risk, and read other reviews before purchasing.

modified review This review was modified by Concerned_Shopper on April 01 2014 06:06:17 PM

"RUDE, NASTY, TERRIBLE customer service. In my opinion, this company is a boiler-room fraud. DO NOT BUY FROM THEM. "

modified review This review was modified by Broncazonk on January 07 2014 12:36:22 PM

"I never have problems when ordering from Vitaglo. I dont' think I'm in the minority of their customers since I've been ordering from this company 3-4 times a year for over 8 years now.

In my order before my latest one, I missed the fact that the free shipping policy has been changed and I was 40 cents short to get free shipping. So I emailed Vitacost askign to add 1 more of the products that were in my order, and so they did!

I received my last order within 10 business days, as promised (ordered 9/11/2013, received 09/23/2013). No delays, no mishaps, neatly packed (I'm glad they changed their packing materials).

I am recommending them. I have friends who are ordering from Vitaglo at my recommendation.

"I ordered 3 bottles of shampoo on 6/22. When the package arrived on 7/3 they had substituted a different product without my approval. I am allergic to an ingredient in the other product. I immediately sent an email but received no reply. I called on 7/5 and was told no one was there that could help me. Called again on 7/9 and was told to send the product back and that I woould receive a refund for my original costs and the return shipping. My credit card was credited for the original costs but not the $10.40 return shipping. I called again on 7/24 and was told that the lady who does refunds was not in but that she would be told to send me the $10.40. This has not occurred. On 8/28 I sent another email to sales@vitaglo.com and have received no reply. It is unbelievable that today(9/1) I received coupons from them by email and they asked me to come to this site and rate them as my favorite resell site. They cannot be trusted! I was sent a substitute product that I could not use and returned it as I was asked to do. To this date I have not been reimbursed for the return shipping ($10.40) as I was promised. "

modified review This review was modified by NoGlo on September 01 2013 03:43:20 PM

"They just sent me a coupon email and at the bottom of the email was this website link. I can't believe they have the gall to include a link asking to rate them when they are a scam! They charged my credit card and then I had to call multiple times to find out they "discontinued" one of my products. They didn't even offer to send the other one because obviously they don't have any products. Disgraceful."

modified review This review was modified by KatieMay on August 28 2013 08:22:52 AM

"DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM VITAGLO! They took my money & order never arrived. No customer service. They just ignore emails. They won't refund my money & month's later still no order. They are just scammers. BEWARE!"

modified review This review was modified by gbyrne on July 30 2013 08:51:35 AM

"The worst customer service ever. A scam. My order never arrived. The company refuses to refund my money."

modified review This review was modified by vitaglonightmare on July 08 2013 12:58:38 PM

"I have always received great service from Vitaglo. I have been buying from them for over 10 years. The quality of their products & service is outstanding."

modified review This review was modified by W7LPN on June 29 2013 07:19:35 PM

Vitaglo.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Vitaglo.com is not a merchant member
Vitaglo.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!