• Vitacost Vitacost Elite Status

• Address: 130 Lexington Pkwy. Lexington NC
    • Contact: Customersupport@Vitacost.com
    • Phone: 800-793-2601
    • Customer Support: 800-793-2601
    • Business Hours: 9am-9pm est.

Product & services pricing Rating 8.51/10 8.51/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.97/10 8.97/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.49/10 8.49/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.29/10 8.29/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.95/10 8.95/10

2015-07-26

"VitacostI efficient -- site is fast and easy to use. The prices are great and I like their Bogo sales. Products are quality."

2015-07-26

"Quick seamless transaction. Never had a bad product from them. AAA+

2015-07-26

"good service from vita cost"

2015-07-26

"Quick and accurate Delivery."

2015-07-26

"The Order came quickly, and I liked what I bought.

2015-07-26

"I have been consistently happy with the products and the service I've received from Vitacost. Excellent range and quality of products, terrific prices, and fast, well-wrapped shipping. One of my top purchasing sites."

2015-07-26

"I love being able to get products not found in my grocery store at Vitacost at wonderful prices! These are healthy things I need for my diet and hi can't find them anywhere else. You meet all my needs at reasonable prices!"

2015-07-26

"Awesome service as usual. Vitacost carefully packages each item before placing then in the shipping box. All of my items-including those glass items I've ordered, arrive in great shape. I am very pleased with Vitacost's products and services."

2015-07-25

"Always the best price/sales and I can get everything I need from one site."

2015-07-25

"Great price on Migrelief. Fast free shipping. It doesn't get any better."

2015-07-25

"Service was wonderful and product was handled in a very positive way. will definately use it again as it is priced below store prices here."

2015-07-25

"All was as expected. It was easier than going to the local health store. I am a repeat customer and the process remains
pleasant."

2015-07-25

"Love this sight!!! I order from them monthly. Never an issue!!"

2015-07-25

"Vitacost is an easy choice for me. I find it convenient to shop in one place for the many natural products I love, and I receive my orders quickly. "

2015-07-25

"I was going to call Vitacost to tell them how awsome my total experience was!! I couldnt beieve it...my order was on my front porch 2 days later at 11:19am. UPS was delivering it AS i WENT TO THE DOOR!! AGAIN, KUDOS TO vITACOST!"

Share Vitacost's store rating

Vitacost is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Vitacost is a merchant member
Vitacost participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,847 merchant members.