Stores > Vitacost

Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.98/10 8.98/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.05/10 9.05/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.33/10 9.33/10

2016-11-30

"Excellent place to shop, great service great business values"

2016-11-30

"Really good price. Never had any problem with delivery. I will recommend 'VITACOST' for my friends."

Always does a body good

"Your
Company always has the perfect options for what I am looking for.
Fast delivery
Great
Sales
Thank you!

Terrific!

"Good Internet shopping experience. Website very user friendly. Products received in a timely fashion. The packaging is amazing. Everything so well wrapped to protect. Even the flax oil was packaged to keep the cool recommended temperatures. I would say the experience was above expectations. You guys are the greatest. And not least, the pricing is very good. Thank you."

Fast and cool

"1 of the things I order must be refrigerated. It always arrives in days and never warm....even in the 90 degree+ heat of Florida. The cost is also 20% less than in a store... Sarasota or Boulder, CO"

Free shipping, oh, no

"You say free shipping, but in fact I pay 9.99 because I live in Hawaii. That's no free shipping. Iorder regularly and would love to have my order shipped for free. Oh well, probably not going to happen. "

You'll Never Guess Why I MUST Shop at Vitacost

"I never shop anywhere else for my vitamins and other special product necessities! Vitacost provides the best variety of vitamins and natural foods at a cost that is unbeatable! There is no better place on the web to shop than Vitacost! Their shipping is lightening fast and packaged with care! Highly Recommend! A+++++++++++"

This review was modified by jenorenotail73 on November 30 2016 12:49:10 PM

Best Vitamin Co EVER!!

"I've been ordering my vitamins from Vitacost for years, never found one I trust more than them, great prices & BOGO sales!!"

2016-11-30

"As a long time and regular customer, it would be a very good idea for me if Vitacost gave me a regular discount rather than various codes I have to type into the order. I order when I am at work and it is rarely convenient to find the discount code. It is a matter of speed and convenience for me."

2016-11-30

Fast shipping, good quality stuff!

"The shipment arrived pretty fast! The merchandise were well packed! The quality of the merchandise were very good!"

2016-11-30

Easy ordering, quick delivery!

"Easy to order on line and the quick delivery was great!"

This review was modified by sandraboneck on November 30 2016 11:32:48 AM

Out of Stock!

"I have a complaint about the availability of items. Quite often, I have to settle for a second choice because the item I really want is out of stock. Also, my coupons or discounts don't apply even though I just received the email promoting the discount. "

Almost found what I wanted

"I was looking for Cell Salts. I found a tablet with all 12, however... what I really wanted were the 12 individual tablets... Will be even happier if you get them back in stock!"

2016-11-30

sooo easy to be healthy.

"Very easy site to navigate, reasonable prices, extremely fast shipping. I;m very satisfied."

5 STAR w/every order

"I love how quickly I receive whatever I order from vita cost. Quality products at low prices + a good variety of items as well. I tell everyone about vita cost. My mother Violet Musican is now a Vita Cost customer. I stop people in the grocery store to tell them about Vita Cost. My friend Alicia Kereczman is a customers of Vita Cost. "

Share Vitacost's store rating

Vitacost is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Vitacost is a merchant member
Vitacost participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,606 merchant members.