Stores > Vitacost

Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.26/10 9.26/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.29/10 9.29/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.59/10 9.59/10

nice treat

"Let us hope it works. I will buy more if it works. "

Always on point!

"Many times I have ordered from Vitacost and every time the order arrives well packed, on time or earlier than expected and just as I ordered."

2016-08-24

Top Quality Products Delivered in a Flash!

" I am always highly satisfied with the products I order from Vitacost. I often enjoy some sort of discount as well. This delivery only strengthened my loyalty to the company. Thanks Vitacost!"

2016-08-24

"Vitacost never disappoints. "

Great products Great service

"I have been using VITACOST for about a year now. I use it mostly for supplements because of a the wide variety of products along with a their VITACOST brand. The give you excellent details of the product so you can make a choice suited for your needs. You receive your order along with care in packing and shipping within 1-2 days.

Stretch your savings!!

"Love the savings from shopping with Vitacost! Got 120 HTP & 200 Vitamin D3 for the cost of 30 HTP at the drug store. Can't beat that. Arrived in good time and there is no smell when you open the bottles. They will get all my future orders... Very happy with them and would recommend them to others...They were actually recommended to me by a woman who worked at the drug store...she said she never buys from the store SHE WORKS AT, only shops here....I was sold...Glad I listened.."

My Favorite Website

"I'm so happy that I found Vitacost. They offer so many choices, affordable pricing and the shipping is fast and usually free. I will be using them for all of my supplements, herbs and health and beauty needs!"

Speedy service!

"Delivery was fast and came in before the Amazon order put in the same day"

2016-08-24

Great Products Fast, and at a great price!

"I order my gluten free baking products, vitamins, and sports nutrition products from vitacost. Great prices and always fast.

Always great service

"Vitacost products, prices and service are terrific."

Autoship Magic

"Always happy to see a Vitacost box waiting at the door when I get home. My vitamins come right on time."

2016-08-24

"Very happy with the products and the shipping "

Solid Service, Solid Value

"I've been a Vitacost customer for nearly 20 years and have never been disappointed in their products or their service. On the rare occasion when something was missing from or damaged in an order, it was promptly replaced without question. I've recommended this site to many friends. I read an article regarding the fact that so many supplement manufaturers are not actually providing what they claim. The article listed a group of manufacturers that could be relied on for authenticity of ingredients and accuracy of dosage. It was a pretty short list but Vitacost was listed! Just one more reason to always buy from Vitacost!"

Vitacosts: priceless

"I am a repeated customer of vitacosts, and am never disappointed. They always have unique items that catch my eye, and unbeatable prices. Orders always arrive within a timely fashion, and I love sharing my finds ! Awesome company. "

Right on with their Customer Service

"They treat their customers like your kind grandma would treat you, with all the kindness, understand and service they can provide. Out of four Ghee butter glass jars one arrived cracked even with their super well-packed items. Looks to be a defect in manufacturing. Without any further explanation they shipped me a replacement within days. "

Share Vitacost's store rating

Vitacost is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Vitacost is a merchant member
Vitacost participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,515 merchant members.