Stores > Vitacost

Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.38/10 9.38/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.41/10 9.41/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.67/10 9.67/10

Best Plan Ever

"What a great experience ordering through Vitacost, thank you all so much for what you do! I love ordering from here and having SO many options!!"

Got What I Wanted

"Once again everything I ordered was delivered in a timely manner. Easy to navigate site and arrived in only a few days. I'll be back."

2016-09-26

Good handling of the fish oil!

"I've had some trouble with ordering fish oil before online (leaks, etc.), but this time it worked out fine! I like Vitacost's biodegradable packaging (no bubble wrap or peanuts) and it seems to work great. "

Top-notch service & products

"I love Vitavost! They have so many products and keep adding new ones. Prices are great and delivery is fast, what's not to love?"

VitaCost is the Best!!!

"Love all the products I have tried at VitaCost. Shipping is always very fast, and VitaCost will take care of any problems you have with out any trouble. I am hooked on VitaCost and will continue to use them."

Terrific as always!

"Everything was so easy. My favorites list makes the ordering so easy. Prices & selection are great."

2016-09-26

Had the product I wanted and I got free shipping!

"This is the first time I used Vitacost, and based on the products and service, and also a quick reply to an email I sent to them, I will certainly ordered from then again."

Confidence restored!

"I was using another mail order vitamin site to get products for my pet.
Time came to reorder and to my dismay the product was no longer
available. Stress! So I began to search the internet for the same
product and found it on your site. Now I have the assurance that my
pet's need are taken care of. Thanks!!!

lbhughes1944's Avatar

2016-09-26

"Great service and great prices... And quick delivery....."

2016-09-26

more than did their job !

"usually, when I order on line there's a 50/50 shot that the supplier will screw something up. Not this time ! Everything was there and ahead of schedule. I got exactly what I ordered. And, what is usually the least noticed part, was amazing. The packaging was the best of any company which I have ordered from. If I had ordered fresh eggs, you could have dropped the box off a 20 story building and opened it to find them all intact. I ordered items in glass, so they were even safer. Thanks for the extra effort and taking pride in doing the least glamorous part of the job so well ! "

happy customer

"super products, quick shipping, great packing and user friendky web site.

cheers:)

won over by

"I was thrilled to find these on a great price, so i was able to order a sufficient amount! The packaging was extremely well packaged. It all shipped in decent timing. Over all my dogs loved them. "

2016-09-26

Very satisfied with my purchase

"Very satisfied with my purchase from Vitacost."

2016-09-26

Can't get much better than this!!!

"I love ordering from vitacost because I get my items very quick and also have everything I need. Thank you vitacost. Don't know what I would do without you "

2016-09-25

Late delivery, no explanation,no notification, no apology

"I placed the order on 08/26. It was supposed shipping out on 08/28. However I did not rceive the order until 09/13. There is no explanation, notification or apology of what is going on. It confused me , and I had to make a phone to find out the 09/13 is my 08/26 order with totally different ordering number. I think your company can and should have better communication with customers when things like this happen."

Share Vitacost's store rating

Vitacost is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Vitacost is a merchant member
Vitacost participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,633 merchant members.