Stores > Vitacost

Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.24/10 9.24/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.29/10 9.29/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.68/10 9.68/10

Amazing deliveries

"I have dealt with Vitacost for over five years and have never ceased to be amazed at how quickly Vitacost delivers my orders. In addition, Vitacost offers supplements that are very difficult, if not impossible, to find anywhere else."

2016-07-27

Making health fun and easy

"I love the ease of using the website and the variety of products. The special sales and discounts make shopping like a game while being economical. I often order things rather than driving to a store and my products show up at my door so quickly. Thank you for your good service and responsiveness."

Fast service

"Good prices and fast service. Wish i could buy all my supplements from them but some are a lot cheaper on other sites so you must check around. "

love you vitacost!

"I have been a dedicated Vitacost user for years now. "

2016-07-27

"Vitacost has the best prices and the quickest delivery service."

Service Beyond

"Every order is met with outstanding consideration. The order is on time and correct. The products are top quality and meet all my needs."

Great prices and choices

"Vitacost has filled and shipped all my orders to my satisfaction- no complaints! Very happy to see all the low prices and many excellent product options."

Awesome products

"Cannot find these quality supplements at a lower price Anywhere. LOVE Vitacost!"

Internet order.

"My vitamin order was filled and arrived in a timely fashion. I am very pleased with the performance and my order was perfect. Thank you! "

2016-07-27

"Placed my order, and had the product a couple days later! Fantastic.

G. A.

Tributos

"Acabei de sair do correios! Me tributaram em quase duzentos reais. Informaram que o valor que o site colocou na nota fiscal esta errado!! Consideraram um valor hipotético que eu não sei de onde saiu! ABSURDO!"

2016-07-27

Grateful to have this option

"I moved from New England to SC recently and unfortunately, the southern locale does not carry the type of products I'm used to. It's wonderful to be able to order what I'm used to, and receive in a timely manner. Thank you!"

Tudo certo valew!

"Comprei centrum no site, gastei bem menos do que comprando no Brasil. Obrigado Vitacost, vocês são muito bons."

soooo easy

"I'm a senior citizen and sometimes ordering online is complicated. Ordering from Vitacost was so easy and I received my vitamins in 1 day. "

Great customer Service

"I love all the times I order from Vitacost. The prices are good and when my last package arrived with a broken bottle which shattered onto other items, they not only replaced the broken items, but also the glass contaminated ones, no questions asked. I count on Vitacost for major quarterly shoppping and for items for my office. I give their web info to my patients, family and friends alike."

Share Vitacost's store rating

Vitacost is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Vitacost is a merchant member
Vitacost participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,533 merchant members.