VitacostCoupons

• Address: 130 Lexington Pkwy. Lexington NC
    • Contact: Customersupport@Vitacost.com
    • Phone: 800-793-2601
    • Customer Support: 800-793-2601
    • Business Hours: 9am-9pm est.

Product & services pricing Rating 8.20/10 8.20/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.73/10 8.73/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.25/10 8.25/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.09/10 8.09/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.31/10 8.31/10

"I LOVE Vitacost ! There is no comparison, and I am able to provide my clients with high quality brands of many products to suit their needs. Speedy delivery, also, which is important to our business as these products FLY off the shelves !!! BTW - We are a weight loss center, HCG Waist Management, and I am so glad that I have found this site to get everything I need for the practice in 1 place."

"Excellent service. Good pricing. "

"Easy process.. prompt delivery"

"Good price, quick delivery."

"The order was delivered promptly. Their prices are very good."

"The order took much longer than I expected, about 12 after ordering, to receive the product at my home address. "

modified review Rep reply posted May-21-2015

VitacostCS, Vitacost rep has responded

“Hello kgarner-45816!

We’re so sorry to hear of the delay that you experienced with your recent order! Twelve days is definitely longer than usual, I do apologize for this inconvenience! I'm happy to investigate the issue regarding this order. Feel free to email me directly at CustomerServiceVC@Vitacost.com. Please provide your order number for reference. Thank you for choosing Vitacost.com. I look forward to hearing from you soon!

Kind Regards,

Brittany M.”

"I like the ease of the website and being able to order. I love that I get free shipping with an order of $50 and that I receive my package promptly."

"Delivered package to neighbors accidentally. Other than that it was great!!!"

"Always fast delivery, well-secured packaging and it doesn't take a ridiculous amount of purchases to get free shipping "

"Love the products at VitaCost!"

"I continuously receive outstanding service from Vitacost. My orders are always delivered within 48 hours from the time I order them."

"My order was promptly filled. The material is making me more alert and giving me a feeling of well being. I am well satisfied ! JDC"

"good thanks the prices are good the products are good"

"We love their products! Especially the Herban Cowboy aftershave and Jason's tooth gel!!"

"Very prompt service and good quality. "

Share Vitacost's store rating

Vitacost is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Vitacost is a merchant member
Vitacost participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,837 merchant members.