Stores > Vitacost

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.42/10 9.42/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.21/10 9.21/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.30/10 9.30/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.31/10 9.31/10
Voice your opinion! Review Vitacost by clicking a star below.

Absolutely wonderful

"Everything I ordered was correct and prices are great "

2017-04-25

Fast shipping and great value!

"Fast shipping and great prices!! Specially liked the free BOGO vitamins. The only negative thing should be that the package was a bit pushed. I'm very happy with everything else and I always recommend Vitacost to everyone I know!!"

Excellent

"I always had very good experience with Vitacost except for one little thing. Once a customer service person gave me a discount code which was already used and I could not apply it. All other times, Vitacost shopping has been the best:)"

2017-04-25

Superb prices fast shipping...

"Superb prices but sadly they don't ship few things to Australia now that they used to few months back.."

2017-04-25

"My package arrived in two days, well packed and the one item that was crushed is being reshipped."

Vitamins and supplements gallore

"Vitacost has an ample supply of its own brand and other brands as well of any imaginable vitamin or suppplement I can think of, and at very reasonable prices. The website is easy to navigate and the whole purchase experience es seamless. I´ve been a satisfied customer for several years now."

Great Service

"Always great service and quick shipping! Prices are the best I have found."

very good,

"Good service,

the only complaint I have is that I always get discount offers after I have just ordered.

moreover the cost that is charges locally for handling and taxes is not transparent. It would be helpful if Vitacost could indicate under which circumstances taxes are due in the EU.

Rep reply posted Apr-27-2017

A rep from Vitacost, VitacostCS, has responded

“Hi! Thank you so much for responding to our survey. I am so very sorry for the trouble you've experienced with the timing of our discounts and promotions, and thank you for bringing this to my attention on our survey.

I assure you it is not our intention to post promotions and sales in a certain time frame that would not benefit you. We want you to be able to take advantage of our promotions and sales. Make sure you are always logged into your Vitacost account when you're visiting the site, so you can constantly check your Promo Pocket for the best deals and promotions on your favorite items!

In addition, I apologize for any inconvenience you have experienced with international taxes. Please note that this will vary depending on the carrier selected. For example, DHL was selected on your most recent order, and duties/taxes are due at the time of delivery. In contrast, Landmark International has fees calculated at the time of checkout, and there are no additional fees at delivery.

If you have any other questions, please do not hestitate to ask. We are very grateful to have you as a Vitacost customer!

Friendly regards,
Hannah”

The Best for the price!

"I have been with Vitacost for years and will continue as long as I live. They have awesome prices and the products are some of the best. AND, what I order comes right to my door in good timing!!! "

Excellent and fast service

"The product was easy to find, easy to order and fast delivered. "

""

think postive

"I really like the way you explain your ingredients down to the allergies and mg.

Jill d seifert

Generic Honey,

"My Husband and I have been a customer of Vitacost for a long long time & we are always satisfied. We had a problem with jars not packed properly and some were broken but part was due to the ship company throwing them down on then front porch but it is all worked out and I cannot recommend a better company to order from."

good experience

"shipped on time and received in timely manner."

AlexDrake's Avatar

Get healthy!

"Great products, great prices, speedy delivery! Love Vitacost!"

Share Vitacost's store rating

Vitacost is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Vitacost is a merchant member
Vitacost participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,413 merchant members.