Stores > Vitacost

Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.04/10 9.04/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.07/10 9.07/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.26/10 9.26/10

consistant good service

"Order arrived in proper time, well packed."

Bait and switch

"Ordered an item after being promised 15% off only to find out after the fact that this item wasn't eligible for the discount. Needed it and so bought it, will not shop here again due to the broken promise."

2016-05-24

"The products arrived as described in a timely way. I had trouble tracking the shipping with the Speedee company. My e-mail to them did not help. Even on the day the package was arriving, I couldn't use their website to track it. I didn't consider this a problem with Vitacost.

The products I ordered are in excellent condition and the prices are excellent. I also appreciate the free shipping with the $49.+ orders.

2016-05-24

"this is an awesome site with clean products an prompt delivery,what more can i say!!"

This review was modified by cosmicsamuri on May 24 2016 08:04:34 PM

FANTASTIC

"FANTASTIC,ETC,ETC,ETC,ETC,ETC"

Go To Website

"Vitacost is our go to website for health related products.

Have used them for 10+ years.

They've never let us down.

Great products and service

"I have been ordering from Vitacost for years now. I am very satisfied and happy with the products and customer service I received from them! I would highly recommend them to others."

Good Service!

"Everything was in order and the service was quick."

THE BEST

"This is one of the best and Great company I have done business with without regrets. Dr singh"

Quick Service

"My order arrived more quickly than I expected and in good condition. The stabilized rice bran is doing what I hoped it would do. However I found the delivery charge excessive."

Vital Value VitaCost

"25 years strong, relationship.
Have 30 friends who shop consistently, and they not only like the value they like the "Excellent Customer Service" & satisfaction guarantee if something is broken or opened in transit. While this has happened one time due to lack of Postal care, they still made good the order.

Awesome Customer Service!

"After my last shipment, I almost stopped ordering anything again...everything was leaking in the box...what a mess!
But the Customer Service rep handled it and sent another shipment out...which was pristine! You have a customer for life now.

Vitocost Rocks!

"Good sale prices, Quick shipping ,accurate shipping of my items , easy returns, good quality vitamins , supplements and food items. I can purchase items like organic oatmeal at half the price as health food stores! Very satisfied customer. "

Rose hip

"Ordered these tablets to be shipped to Australia, paid bit extra to track which worked out fine. The only problem I find is our exchange rate makes them not so much cheaper than buying from our pharmacy here"

The products I never received

"I am sorry but I can't give you a review on something I never received from Vitacost they will not even call me to say something,because of this I don't think that I will ever shop with them again,."

Share Vitacost's store rating

Vitacost is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Vitacost is a merchant member
Vitacost participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,592 merchant members.