VitacostCoupons

• Address: 130 Lexington Pkwy. Lexington NC
    • Contact: Customersupport@Vitacost.com
    • Phone: 800-793-2601
    • Customer Support: 800-793-2601
    • Business Hours: 9am-9pm est.

Product & services pricing Rating 8.51/10 8.51/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.15/10 9.15/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.60/10 8.60/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.60/10 8.60/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.09/10 9.09/10

"very good service nice it is shipped from Ont."

"Product was received in a timely fashion in good condition"

"Great prices and fast delivery"

"Great prices for everything I use. Order was shipped promptly."

"Vitacost always has what I need at a great price. Their website is easy to maneuver, find product with a quick search and all the description you would need to make an informed decision. If that isn't enough, you can always chat with a specialist. Love Vitacost for all of our food, vitamins and herbal needs!"

"Easy to order, Shipping costs were pretty good, and product came quickly. Very satisfied.

"Vitacost is a great company to deal with. They have the best prices and always deliver the products faster than any other company I've dealt with. I'm keeping them!"

"The shipment came in much quicker than I thought. A very friendly man delivered the box to me and I was so happy to open it up. Great products at low prices, fast shipping, great service? you can't beat that! "

"Order was processed and delivered very quickly. All was as it should be. When I place a order with Vitacost it is a order I can not worry or think about
Thank you.

"I am so happy with my Vitacost experiences. The cost is so reasonable. Orders are accurately filled and delivered much quicker than I would expect - but surely appreciate."

"Quick delivery, great variety of products at great prices, win win"

"Great prices, excellent product, easy to order and checkout"

"Very quick shipping. Some items were damaged but that was handled with no problem. Will be ordering from Vitacost again. "

"I would really like to write something positive, but after a month waiting time I still haven't received my order. So here's hoping for the best."

modified review Rep reply posted Nov-22-2014

VitacostCS, Vitacost rep has responded

“Hello silke-7251!

We’re so sorry to hear your order has yet to arrive. We do our best to quickly and efficiently pack and ship your healthy items. Unfortunately, many international shipping delays occur at your country’s customs office. At this point, our hands are tied. If it has been more than 60 days since your order shipped out, we can officially consider the package “lost.”

Please contact us at customersupport@vitacost.com with your order details once the 60 days has past if you have not received your package. We will gladly resolve the matter for you quickly.

Thank you so much for your honest feedback and for being a valuable Vitacost customer!

Friendly Regards,

Brittany M.”

"I love Vitacost's products and their prices."

Vitacost is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Vitacost is a merchant member
Vitacost participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,909 merchant members.