• Vitacost Vitacost Elite Status

• Address: 130 Lexington Pkwy. Lexington NC
    • Contact: Customersupport@Vitacost.com
    • Phone: 800-793-2601
    • Customer Support: 800-793-2601
    • Business Hours: 9am-9pm est.

Product & services pricing Rating 8.26/10 8.26/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.63/10 8.63/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.28/10 8.28/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.90/10 7.90/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.39/10 8.39/10

"good service,good product, reasonable prices

"Very quick return on all my orders!! I've been surprised to see the package already at my house!!"

Vitacost has a very user friendly website that was easy to navigate. They have a variety of products and companies to choose from with fast delivery and excellent packing, shipment and delivery .

"Website very user friendly when placing my order. My vitamins, etc... arrived INCREDIBLY fast. I don't buy from you as frequently as I would, simply because it takes too long for them to arrive, therefore they have more time to be damaged in the heat during travel time. This past order arrived in the same time as a typical Amazon Prime order would take. If Vitacost could virtually guarantee this quick of shipping, I would likely be doing all my supplement ordering from you! Thanks!!!!! Good job Vitacost!"

"I like your products. So I orden them in spite of that it takes two weeks, al least, to get home. Most of them are for my Sister ( Inmaculada)! She has got ELA and we think they Will be good for her. Thanks. Isabel "

"Your product shipped very quickly and was packed greast."

"I placed an order and it was delivered the next day! Don't know how they do this but I love Vitacost! Best prices and fast shipments and a great selection. Customer Service is the best I have ever worked with and I do a lot of buying on line!"

"My shipment was missing 1 of the 4 bottles of children's probiotics I ordered but I never got around to calling anyone about the issue. "

Rep reply posted Jul-02-2015

VitacostCS, Vitacost rep has responded

“Hello Tara618!

We're sorry to hear that we missed shipping one of your healthy items! I'm more than happy to take your order details and resolve this for you as soon as possible. Please send me an email at CustomerServiceVC@Vitacost.comĀ at your earliest convenience. I look forward to hearing from you soon!

Kind Regards,

Brittany M.”

"When I place an order, I expect the company to fill it correctly, and do it the first time. You did just that - keep up the good work!"

"We live overseas and it is helpful to get products we were used to in the States. We have had several orders so far and have been very satisfied so far."

"Ordering was easy and service was wonderful!"

"Prompt delivery. Everything ok."

"The website is extremely easy to use, unlike so many these days."

"Fast delivery! Good quality products, especially love the Walden Syrups."

"Order was received very quickly and packaged very well."

Share Vitacost's store rating

Vitacost is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Vitacost is a merchant member
Vitacost participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,850 merchant members.