Stores > Vitacost

Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.18/10 9.18/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.32/10 9.32/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.53/10 9.53/10

Gotta love the price!!

"Great products and new products being introduced frequently. Packaging is done well...no broken bottles! Ordering is seamless. Love this company!
Jan G

2016-06-22

"Was very pleased with my order."

Wow

"Outstanding company. I routinely buy from Vitacost. Great prices and outstanding customer service !!!!"

2016-06-22

Very satisfying service for vitamins and supplements

"Thanks to Vitacost for a wide variety of nutritional products at affordable prices. The regular reminders are helpful for keeping me on track. The information boxes are good for determining the quality of the product so that I can make an informed decision. And I always get my shipment in a timely manner. You guys are great!"

2016-06-22

"Good prices, fast delivery, great packaging for glass bottles full of liquids!"

Great Product and Service

"The service & product are great and the prices are really reasonable. A++! I definitely be being more items through Vtiacost."

2016-06-22

"I have been very happy with your service and the products I have recieved"

Fan for Life!

"I just love this company! Best online shopping experiences of all time with Vitacost. I shop with them at least twice a month if not more. I can't say enough good things about them."

2016-06-22

Great prices and simple process!

"Our family has been making a lot of changes with our health and nutrition lately and it can be hard to find healthy foods and products at affordable prices. Vitacost makes it easy to order some of the things you can't find at a traditional store and has fantastic prices with free shipping over $49. I will definitely be using again! "

2016-06-22

Beats the Grocery Store by Miles!

"I used to visit Vitacost for my vitamins and supplements. Then came personal and pet care products. Now I am there frequently for the best variety of no-GMO and Organic foods available, and I have discovered great new snacks not available in most grocery stores! I have spread the word to many friends and fellow shoppers; Vitacost has all your needs covered at fair prices, quickly delivered free to your door (after all, $49 is not much to spend on household staples)! "

2016-06-22

"I ORDERED MY THINGS ONLINE AND THEY CAME BEAUTIFULLY WRAPPED."

2016-06-22

Vitacost is a Perfect Business!

"Vitacost offers discounts, free shipping over a certain amount, and your products are always fresh...unlike Amazon at times.

I am sticking with you because customer service is you top goal

You were out of the chocolate coconut Nugo bars when I made my order and Christophere sent an email indicating i would get the 20% discount when they are in stock.

2016-06-22

Speedy sale and shipment!

"Out of all online health food vendors, Vitacost keeps beating competitors in my eyes with their speedy shipments. "

2016-06-22

Definitely will continue buying!

"I have always bought products from Vitacost, excellent service, packing, fast shipping & A+ products quality. Too sad is not free shipping to Puerto Rico. I will continue buying from Vitacost."

Great Products Great Service

"Arrived really fast. Great products, price and service."

Share Vitacost's store rating

Vitacost is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Vitacost is a merchant member
Vitacost participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,565 merchant members.