Stores > Vitacost

Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.96/10 8.96/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.07/10 9.07/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.31/10 9.31/10

2017-01-11

I won't shop anywhere else for my vitamins!

"I have been purchasing my vitamins and other health goods from gluten free pasta to baking ingredients to insect repellent from Vitacost. They offer great deals for the items and their customer service is amazing. You can tell they care alot about the customers because they are very quick to correct/fix any issues that may come up. Deliveries are very quick too, beats going to the store!"

This review was modified by ennovy118 on January 13 2017 10:00:02 PM

The BEST!!!

"Always quick to ship and their unique compartmental packing helps protect the products."

This review was modified by laurieg123 on January 13 2017 09:30:02 PM

2017-01-11

Can always count on good service.

"very friendly and knowledgeble"

This review was modified by ernestgrammy on January 13 2017 08:45:02 PM

Excellent company

"Fast service. Easy to search products on the vitacost website.
Customers always get discounts.
Prices are reasonable.

This review was modified by ann_fruit on January 13 2017 07:30:01 PM

Quicker than the Northern Winds

"I am very satisfied with the shipment. It was very quick. was amazed that I could
follow the parcel from the packing to my doorstep. Everything was nice and clean.
Thank you very much.

This review was modified by ingesaxena on January 13 2017 06:15:02 PM

Shoppers Delight!

"I went on the Vitacost site just to buy vitamins, but when I saw there were so many other items available that I frequently purchase I got excited. I felt like I was strolling up and down the store aisle and just kept shopping....from the comfort of my home. Free shipping, no driving to the store or carrying bags, just a few clicks of the mouse and a few key strokes and I was done. And the delivery was fast! Will definitely be returning to replenish my supply of vitamins and household items."

This review was modified by dar54 on January 13 2017 05:30:02 PM

“Hi dar54!

Thank you so much for your kind feedback! I'm delighted that you were able to find so many of your favorites with us at Vitacost.com. :)

I'm very glad that Vitacost allows us to save a trip to the store and shop comfortably at home. Please know if you ever need assistance with an order, we're always happy to help. Have a wonderful day, and thank you for shopping with us!

another order

"If you ever have an issue with an order, be assured that you will not have a problem getting satisfaction. I absolutely love this company and will continue to place orders with them."

This review was modified by afs4444 on January 13 2017 05:15:02 PM

2017-01-11

Cost and quality very advantageous

"The cost and quality of Vitacost brand are very advantageous for me compared to the same products in Brazil."

This review was modified by epajacome on January 13 2017 04:00:02 PM

pleasant shopping experience

"quality products, fast delivery 5 of 5"

This review was modified by janvasa on January 13 2017 02:45:02 PM

tricky sales

"they have some stuff on sale, and other stuff, not, and buy one and get 1/2 off to force you to get 2, when you only may need one...just give me a 15% off coupon that covers the whole order, and i would be much more happy. it is to much work to order when they sell like that."

This review was modified by cl2 on January 13 2017 02:00:02 PM

“Hi cl2!

I'm so sorry to hear you are unhappy with our promotions and discounts. I assure you, we would certainly not force you to buy proudcts you do not want.

In regard to our Buy One Get One 50% off promotions, you are not required to purchase the second item. When viewing your cart, simply click "Delete" under the second discounted item, and it will be removed from your cart.

Please know if you ever need assistance with a discount or promotional code, we are more than happy to review your cart contents to look for any issues, and manually honor a code if needed. You can contact us with your order number, and we will add the discount in the form of a refund to your payment method.

Thank you for providing your honest feedback, so we can work to improve Vitacost. We're very grateful that you chose to shop with us!

2017-01-11

Once again a wonferful experience

"Once again thank you. This is the third time I have ordered from Vitacost and have all good things to say. Shipment was delivered quickly and all packaged well and was delivered safely to me. I will continue to shop at Vitacost and have even encouraged friends and family to check it out! My daughter and I have recently decided to use only cruelty free products and we love that we can select to see only cruelty free items and see reviews. Makes it so much easier then having to research each product we are interested in to see if it is cruelty free"

This review was modified by amy_kunz on January 13 2017 11:15:02 AM

“Hello amy_kunz!

Thank you so much for your kind words regarding, shipping, product selection, and website navigation! It means a lot that you recommend Vitacost to others.

I'm so happy to hear that Vitacost helps you and your daughter easily find cruelty-free products you love!

If you ever need assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out to us. Thank you again for your positive feedback! :)

Yes I found it.

"Found my favorite hand soap, at a great price. On line sellers wanted 15-$35. I have bought it at vitacost for the normal cost. =For the last 3 years and given them away at xmas."

This review was modified by c_vandee on January 13 2017 10:30:02 AM

Efficient Shopping

"Great company with great products! Items are shipped within a week from my order to my home."

This review was modified by mary_vekasi on January 13 2017 09:30:03 AM

Vitacost Rocks!

"Vitacost has an amazing selection with great low prices. Search all you want but you'll be back to Vitacost for the final purchase.
Very easy return policy as well. Hassle free.

This review was modified by jmarnich1919 on January 13 2017 08:30:02 AM

Highly Reputable

"I have relied on Vitacost for 22 years, they are reliable, prompt, and offer a wide varied of products. If you are looking for a fair priced place to order your health enhancing products, I would highly recommend vitacost.com!"

This review was modified by slwarren95 on January 13 2017 07:30:02 AM

“Hi slwarren95!

Wow - it is incredible that you have been shopping with us for 22 years! Words can express how much this means to us. We're so grateful to have you as a loyal customer!

Thank you very much for choosing to shop with Vitacost for your health needs. If you ever need assistance, please know we're always here to help! :)

Share Vitacost's store rating

Vitacost is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Vitacost is a merchant member
Vitacost participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,451 merchant members.