Vitacost Reviews - vitacost.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 9.36/10 26,639 reviews

Vitacost is a merchant member
Vitacost participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,887 merchant members.

All Customer Reviews (26,644)

"This is my second times order in Vitacost. First time I am already not happy with their DHL Private Delivery. They send my stuff to me after the promised due date.

However, I choose give them a second chance even their delivery fee is not cheap. On this second experience, I am not received any call from them and then they are transfer my stuff to Singpost (Local Post Office).

Hence, I have to go to Singpost office to collect my stuff during my office hour. I am not very free person who are only sitting in office during office hours. I have a lot of things to wait me being settle in my office.

I paid a lot of money for the DHL Private Delivery. However, I am not received my stuff at my home address and they are always make me inconvenient. I don't feel happy with their service. REALLY DISAPPOINTED.

"The products are excellent. I do wish the packers would put heavy items on the bottom of the box and lighter items on top. Other than that, I am a happy and loyal customer."

"easy shopping and re-ordering"

Rating 8/104/5

"I am a frequent customer, I order the vitacost sugar, boxes of crunch bars, muscle milk and rice chips. I have been a customer for a long while. How come there aren't coupons or discounts on what I like to order?"

"Have been a satisfied customer of Vitacost for years. This order came quickly and packed well, as usual."

"Vitacost has great deals on all my preferred supplements. And the shipping speed is unmatched. "

Rating 8/104/5

"My daughter told me about vitacost. Your prices are fair and the site was easy to order from. Thank you for the speedy delivery"

"As always my order items arrive quickly and in perfect condition."

Rating 4/102/5

"As soon as I receive my order; I called customer service regarding my concern that some of the items that I bought wasn't sealed; the response was that is how it is. I was frustrated and disappointed.
After I did a review, a personnel from vitacost emailed me and told that they will give me a refund worth 9 dollars; I replied again but haven't heard back from them.
in as much as I want to order from vitacost again; my fear is that they will send me an unsealed item like for instance the organic shampoo and lotion that I ordered that wasn't sealed.

modified review reply posted Apr-14-2014

VitacostCS, Vitacost rep has responded

“It sounds as if our Customer Service believed your issue was resolved after issuing the refund for $9. However, if you need further assistance with this, I'd love to see what I can do for you. Feel free to email me directly at Elizabeth.Lotts@Vitacost.com with your order number and reference to this review. Thank you for your continued patience. I look forward to helping! Sincerely, Liz L.”

"I was impressed with speedy delivery."

"VitaCost is a great way to get value and fast delivery. I really like the organic items that are buy one get more-- BOGO is great .
thanks for helping me stretch the budget and purchase healthy items .

cl Pyle nyc

"Always great to purchase from VitaCost, A+ company!!! :)"

Rating 8/104/5

"Poderia ser enviado numa embalagem menor, para evitar que sejamos taxados pela Receita Federal!"

"Order arrived in timely fashion. I like the coupons offered. Since I only order specific items, coupons that apply to all brands are my preference."

"The main thing I truly appreciate about Vitacost is their ability to improve the website experience for us and to get our products to us in an efficient manner always taking care to make sure I am cared for. "