VitacostCoupons

• Address: 130 Lexington Pkwy. Lexington NC
    • Contact: Customersupport@Vitacost.com
    • Phone: 800-793-2601
    • Customer Support: 800-793-2601
    • Business Hours: 9am-9pm est.

Product & services pricing Rating 8.08/10 8.08/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.64/10 8.64/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.12/10 8.12/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.26/10 8.26/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.37/10 8.37/10

"Everything came quickly and packed well. "

"Everything I ordered arrived quickly, well wrapped, was very reasonably priced and fresh. We were very happy with the care and accuracy our order was given. The customer service was excellent."

"Remarkably quick service"

"My package came in good shape I was very happy and will order again "

"Very satisfied with the fast delivery service. I do not have the Invoice or order # good job "

"Great product. Arrived fast. But had to pay taxes, 60% over the total.. Sad.."

"Good selection, good prices, fast delivery. "

"Vitacost offers good prices, and availability of items that are sometimes hard for me to find locally. Quick shipping too, and no surprise duty or other fees owing upon delivery. Great online shopping experience!"

"Love the prompt and free delivery"

"My order was dispatched quickly and received in excellent condition - even the bottle of liquid vitamins, which was very well wrapped."

"My order was not complete. A bottle of cinnamon pills was missing. I tried to call but could not get thru. tried on line but could not find the link to let you know. Sincerely, Linda Shoup"

modified review Rep reply posted Mar-28-2015

VitacostCS, Vitacost rep has responded

“Hello landsshoup!

We deeply apologize that we missed shipping one of your items! Thank you for providing your order information for this transaction. I have located your order, and I have emailed you directly using the email address used to place your order. If you have not received my email, please feel free to contact me directly at Brittany.McInnis@Vitacost.com.

Once I hear back from you regarding refund or replacement, we will gladly resolve this matter promptly.

I look forward to assisting you further!

Kind Regards,

Brittany M.”

"All my orders come in a very timely manner. I ordered the Synergy Twice Daily because of the 4000 units of D3 plus all the other beneficial daily vitamins. I have been ordering from Vitacost for a little over two years and have never been disappointed."

"Order was deliver quick and accurate"

"I am a repeat customer of Vitacost. Their products are of good quality, ordering is easy and delivery is prompt. They offer a good selection of products that are accurately described. Products are always packed well to ship safely."

"Vitacost is a good value. I easily located the vitamins I was looking for. Ordering was simple and I received in good condition and in a timely fashion. Vitacost was recommended by my primary care physician."

Share Vitacost's store rating

Vitacost is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Vitacost is a merchant member
Vitacost participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,841 merchant members.