Stores > Vitacost

Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.81/10 8.81/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.1/10 9.1/10

Just what I ordered.

"Quick shipment and no surprises..."

2016-04-27

Vitacost is my trusted supplier

"I've shopped at the competitors. Sometimes a better price, but the enzymes don't seem as effective as vitacost. "

just satisfied~

"My Vitacost membership has been kept for several years because I have been fully satisfied with the products which have offered sincerely and beneficially in the position of the customer. These products are also my in fully satisfaction ^^"

2016-04-27

Great service, good selection of products

"Completely satisfied with Vitacost - I am able to order with no hesitation that I will receive the freshest, lowest priced, items available."

2016-04-27

Happy international shopper here!

"Great service. Great value for money. Excellent packaging. What more can you ask for? I get my packages within 7-20 days which is great! I make a purchase at least once a month and so far, I am very well satisfied. Never thought that you have a million choices when you try to eat healthy. Most of the products I ordered is approved by my 6 year old too.

2016-04-27

Very happy with this seller

"No issues, prompt, good prices"

2016-04-27

Huge variety and great prices with fast and free delivery.

"I find that I am buying more and more from Vitacost every month. I started out with natural sleep aids and moved on to other supplements. I am now buying many grocery items as well. It seems I am placing an order about once every 10 days. The delivery is so fast and right to my door for items that I used to have to travel a lot of miles to get. Vitacost has saved me not only money, but precious time! Thank you Vitacost!"

very pleased

"Everything so far about the VitaCost company has been excellent from the Easy online ordering to the moment it is delivered. The prices are very reasonable and customer service is prompt and eager to please. I love VitaCost and will and have recommended to multiple people.

2016-04-27

"Found what I was looking for. Ordered it on the internet. It arrived in a reasonable amount of time. Satisfied!"

Great Quality and Service

"I have nothing but good things to say about Vitacost. I have received 4 good size orders from them in the past 4 months, and I'm very pleased. I buy a lot of dried fruit and nuts, and I find the Vitacost brand is very high quality. I find their prices competitive, and the discounts and promos they have are very helpful. The orders arrive promptly, and are very nicely packaged. I will be ordering from Vitacost on a regular basis.

Very nice

"Very nice product. Excelent delivery!"

2016-04-26

"I am very satisfied with Vitacost, with the product's and the variety of products from other companies at a better price. Also the way that my order was handled and shipped. I recommend Vitacost to a lot of people. Thank you for doing such a good job."

Great web site.

"Very pleased with ease of ordering on Vitacost's easy to use web site. Fast shipping is also a real plus. Keep up the positive customer ordering experience."

Still the Best

"My go-to place to shop for almost all my health and food needs. Very pleased with the Vitacost process, their generosity with coupons and consistency in quality. Have been a customer for years."

Try the rhubarb!

"Purchased clean day products at a great price. Fast shipping, will buy from Vitacost again...."

Share Vitacost's store rating

Vitacost is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Vitacost is a merchant member
Vitacost participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,609 merchant members.