VitacostCoupons

• Address: 130 Lexington Pkwy. Lexington NC
    • Contact: Customersupport@Vitacost.com
    • Phone: 800-793-2601
    • Customer Support: 800-793-2601
    • Business Hours: 9am-9pm est.

Product & services pricing Rating 8.18/10 8.18/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.83/10 8.83/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.36/10 8.36/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.32/10 8.32/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.46/10 8.46/10

"Ordering was very easy and delivery was prompt."

"Quality & prices are good.Also like the specials."

"Vitacost has top quality products, excellent customer service, rapid shipment, and good prices. Many items at Vitacost are simply not available anywhere else, and very much appreciated! Thanks, Vitacost!"

"We live in a rural area and usually delivery of anything takes at least a week. Our Vitacost came in four days. The order was complete and correct. Thanks Vitacost."

"Couldn't find Zlflamend in my drug store or Costco but there it was listed on line at Vitacost and delivered quickly.."

"Vitacost is one of the most reliable online sellers that I buy from"

"I have become addicted to shopping with Vitacost! I love their products, and their service is excellent."

"Everything was fine and delivered within two days. All I can say is keep up the good work."

"like the recent quicker deliveres"

"As always, I was very happy with my last Vitacost experience.
My orders are always correct and arrive quickly! Shopping with them saves me money and time. I am always amazed at the variety of products available at Vitacost.com!

"If taking 30 days to receive an order, I guess I will give you a 5 star rating. I had to pay a postage due of $7.55 for Vitacost incompetence. They should pay attention to the new shipping address when a product is returned undeliverable, due to shipping address. One does not redeliver to the same address without checking the customer address. Rest assured, this will never happen again with Vitacost.
Best regards, Frank

modified review Rep reply posted Jan-31-2015

VitacostCS, Vitacost rep has responded

“Hello fbyrum5095!

Please accept our deepest apologies for the inconvenience you experienced in regards to your recent order!

I did some investigating, and I have found the issue you encountered. A replacement request was made through our Service Central, which is an automated system and does not have the capability of updating the address. I am so sorry for the trouble!

For the inconvenience, I have refunded 10% of this order back to your original form of payment, and would like to extend 5% off for your next order. Simply give me a shout at Brittany.McInnis@Vitacost.com when you place your next order and I will be able to take care of the refund for you.

I look forward to assisting you further!

Kind Regards,

Brittany M.”

"Great products, pricing and shipping! Love Vitacost. "

"Vitacost does a great job."

"I was mainly disappointed in the frozen Jojoba Oil. But it thawed nicely. "

modified review Rep reply posted Jan-30-2015

VitacostCS, Vitacost rep has responded

“Hello shuhnbowles!

We're so sorry you had a less than ideal experience shopping Vitacost.com. I am so sorry to hear that your product arrived frozen! I see that you are able to still enjoy this product, but if you experience further issue please let us know!

Please know that our Customer Service is always eager and ready to help. You can contact them 24/7 at CustomerSupport@Vitacost.com. Thank you for choosing Vitacost.com. We hope to better serve you in the future.

Kind Regards,

Brittany M.”

"Vitacost is an excellent company that offer high end products

at reasonable costs and their customer service is dynamic.

Vitacost is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Vitacost is a merchant member
Vitacost participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,909 merchant members.