VitacostCoupons

• Address: 130 Lexington Pkwy. Lexington NC
    • Contact: Customersupport@Vitacost.com
    • Phone: 800-793-2601
    • Customer Support: 800-793-2601
    • Business Hours: 9am-9pm est.

Product & services pricing Rating 8.33/10 8.33/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.08/10 9.08/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.56/10 8.56/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.61/10 8.61/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.93/10 8.93/10

"Fast service. Very satisfied. Thank you!"

"Excellent products. Fast service and delivery."

"As always products were great but the shipping service could be improved. My order was late & despite contacting the tracking service 3-4 times they only responded to my first message so I didn't know whether it was lost, stolen or in transit until it arrived:( "

"I am very satisfied with Vitacost."

"I've ordered a number of times from Vitacost and it has always been delivered in a secure and timely fashion. I'll continue being a customer. Marcie Myers"

"I am very pleased with my supplement i ordered! The Vitacost website was easy to maneuver and i received my order as expected! "

"the order came through very quickly. I had an easy search for my goods. All together very satisfied.

I am looking in Vitacost for 1 item TG100 supplied by Allergy Research Group. It is very important to me because it supplies me with thyroid. It can be imported easily because it is not totally thyroid it has other glandular substances.

"Shopping is easy. Always satisfied. Very fast shipping "

"I am satisfied with prices, and the different brands to choose from. I especially love the organics, gluten free, and the chemical free products. Thank you."

"great prices, fast delivery, excellent selection of products"

"Awesome experience with Vitacost; definitely I will recommend for friends"

"The products is quality and work best for my hair. I like it because it does not smell. The color is nice and easy to apply."

"I'm Very satisfied with Vitacost; love the products and the service is top notch! "

"Love it! This was our 2nd order from vitacost! The prices and great delivery will keep us coming back! "

"Very fast shipping and good products. "

Vitacost is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Vitacost is a merchant member
Vitacost participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,921 merchant members.