Stores > Vitacost

Customer service: Rating 8.51/10 8.51/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.21/10 8.21/10

2016-02-03

hello from Turkey

Although rapid and robust international transportation, Thanks....

2016-01-27

vita order

"Glass bottles were part of the order and all were received intact"

2016-01-24

Canadian very grateful for Vitacost!

"Very grateful for Vitacost! Living in Canada & having a little girl with celiac, we have very few choices for gluten free food & personal products. Sure we must pay more with the exchange rate, but when your child gets to enjoy delicious foods like those from Schar, Better Batter, Chebe, etc., it's worth it!
I trust Vitacost; delivery is prompt & when they don't meet expectations, they fix it. One of my parcels had a bottle of shampoo bottle leaking, even though it was probably due to elevation pressure in the airplane, they took care of everything immediately. I didn't even really file a complaint, I just completed a customer satisfaction survey. They refunded my money & sent me a new bottle of shampoo.
It's also nice to know that when you shop at Vitacost, what you pay is what you pay; you're not billed upon delivery with unexpected duty fees or W.H.Y...

2016-01-19

"Received a couple wrong items in my shipment, but they quickly shipped me the correct product without having to return the incorrect items!!"

2016-01-19

Not Fun

"Vitacost needs to fix their search engine to recall the previous item searched."

Rep reply posted Jan-21-2016

VitacostCS, Vitacost rep has responded

“Hello naturesgi5!

We're so sorry you had a less than ideal experience shopping Vitacost.com. I will be sure to pass your feedback on to the appropriate departments, so we may learn from this and improve our operations. Please know that our Customer Service is always eager and ready to help. You can contact them 24/7 at CustomerSupport@Vitacost.com. Thank you for choosing Vitacost.com. We hope to better serve you in the future.

Kind Regards,

Brittany M.”

2016-01-18

Triple times Triple Rating!

"Excellent products, a gazillion products, exceptional service, mega fast delivery and best prices.

2016-01-17

Me and my pygeum

"I was extremely satisfied with the ordering process. It was easy and I received my product in a timely manner. No hassles at all. I am so pleased with the process and price and subsequent healthy results that I am going to keep ordering the same product on a permanent basis unless Vitacost comes up with something even better."

2016-01-14

VitaFlash!

"My orders are always on time, accurate, and customer service is awesome as well."

2016-01-13

Super-fast Shipping and Delivery To Australia

"My first buying experience from Vitacost was a great one. I highly recommend anyone living in Australia to give them a try as well. I'm extremely happy with the product that I purchased, and will definitely be purchasing more in the future. Thanks for the PERFECT transaction Vitacost."

2016-01-13

Love this site!!

"I've been shopping with vitacost for a long time and I've saved countless dollars all along the way!! I'm stunned by the prices of the same items I get at vitacost when I'm at looking at other stores. I'm so grateful to have access to this site and get the things I need without paying so much!! I've turned so many people on to vitacost I feel like I should be paid a commission. I have used the friends and family thing a few times but it takes effort so I think people often don't want to do it:( My orders are always delivered in a timely fashion and packaged well. The one time I had an issue the customer service rep. was very helpful. The quality of the products has always been great. I'm a satisfied customer:)"

2016-01-11

"I am very satisfied with Vitacost."

2016-01-10

"Had exactly what I wanted and received it right on time. Good customer service ! !!"

2016-01-09

"I love Vitacost. I have depended on it for almost 2 years now for excellent skincare options, gluten free alternatives, pure essential oils, and more! It is definitely ahead of its time, like a health food Amazon.com. Thank you :)"

2016-01-08

"excellent products and delivery. Thank You!"

2016-01-07

"I absolutely love your service and your variety of products! The prices and sales are pretty awesome, too! :)"

Share Vitacost's store rating

Vitacost is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Vitacost is a merchant member
Vitacost participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,638 merchant members.