VitacostCoupons

• Address: 130 Lexington Pkwy. Lexington NC
    • Contact: Customersupport@Vitacost.com
    • Phone: 800-793-2601
    • Customer Support: 800-793-2601
    • Business Hours: 9am-9pm est.

Product & services pricing Rating 8.81/10 8.81/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.29/10 9.29/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.80/10 8.80/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.88/10 8.88/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.14/10 9.14/10

"Everything was packed perfectly "

"I received the products in a timely fashion -- earlier than expected. The products were quality, as I knew they were. I was happy that Vitacost had all of the products in stock and carried them all. Most of all, I am appreciative of the additional discount I received for being a customer. Thank you, Vitacost!"

"Thank you for your fast service and I am very happy with the product.."

"A Pleasure To Do Business With!"

"Great service with a quick shipment received. Good work!"

"I am very pleased with Vitacost, It is more convenient and you know they have the product you are looking for and within a few days you receive you order.....

Georgette Cox

"I always order my Gluten free kelp from Vitacost, receive it in short order and am very happy with not only their products but their timely service."

"I am very satisfied with the items that I ordered. You see, I take care of myself and one of my main problems is circulation or clogged up arteries. Also, Hypo thyroidism; therefore, all of the items I ordered are really helping me. I have been using the Horse Chestnut and the Horse Chestnut Cream for several years along with the Myelin Sheath Support. I find I like what is in the Thyroid Lift also and will continue to take all of the items that I ordered.

Roxine "Roxie" Nowlin Booker

"I always order from Vitacost. Great products, great reviews to help when purchasing and great service."

"Vitacost is great.....but they don't always have what I need for the price and sizes. Also, it would be great to have a rewards system with points that can be used towards free shipping.....or buy one get one free rewards.

Thanks for asking! AJ

"Excellent products, deals, choices"

"very easy to order online, like the discounts and free shipping. received my order quickly. returns are easy."

"I depend on Vitacost to help my life's necessities be at my fingertips. They make things right when an item goes wrong and delivery time is so very good. "Why go shopping when you don't have to" is my saying. Vitacost is there for you! Jean"

"I was 100 percent satisfied with Vitacost, the products I ordered, and the package delivery. Delivery is fast and efficient. (And free because my order qualified.) I am so happy a friend recommended Vitacost to me. I am paying it forward by recommending Vitacost to others. "

"My order was complete, packaged well and arrived in a timely manner. "

Vitacost is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Vitacost is a merchant member
Vitacost participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,879 merchant members.