• Vitacost Vitacost Elite Status

• Address: 130 Lexington Pkwy. Lexington NC
    • Contact: Customersupport@Vitacost.com
    • Phone: 800-793-2601
    • Customer Support: 800-793-2601
    • Business Hours: 9am-9pm est.

Product & services pricing Rating 8.64/10 8.64/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.96/10 8.96/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.57/10 8.57/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.34/10 8.34/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.80/10 8.80/10

"Quick, fair prices, and professional service offered by your staff members."

"I am very satisfied with ever thing I purchased."

"Fast shipping. Very well packed. Wonderful raw, organic honey! I will use them for my honey orders as long as they carry it and as long as the price stays so good! Thanks Vitacost!"

"Vitacost has excellent customer service and they carry almost every healthy item I've ever searched for on their site at great prices. Plus they offer healthy fun recipes on their blog. If I could give them 10 stars I would."

"Quick and easy shopping with excellent choices and great selections. Fast shipping of well-packed products. I will continue to order from Vitacost.com!"

"i don't know why you charge $10 shipping to HI, other companies like you give free shipping here. other than that, your site and products are great, thank you!"

"Since I'm in chemo,doctor advice not to Rae it during that week . Due to the amount of antioxidents"

"We have ordered food items several times from Vitacost and have been happy with the service every time. The items have always arrived on time and have been packaged very well. We are very impressed with and highly recommend this company!"

"My order came quickly and everything was correct. My favorite thing about Vitacost is that they carry organic, gluten-free and specialty items including vegetarian supplements."

"Each time I order from Vitacost, my order arrives promptly, and I'm very pleased with the Vitacost label.

"My experiences with Vitacost orders through the years has proven to be consistently highly satisfactory. This order was no exception.
The orders have been packaged with care, and have arrived in a short time. So, I can only conclude that your employees are satisfied with their work. I am certainly satisfied with the products, the prices, and the service. THANK YOU!

"Great selection and excellent service."

"I have always had a very positive experience ordering products from Vitacost, my most current order included. The website is easy to use, prices are competitive, there are always specials (that even lower the prices more) and the orders come timely. I would definitely recommend Vitacost to others looking for products they sell."

"Easy online ordering. Free shipping through Google. College contribution to my granddaughter's UPROMISE account. Thank you for being so customer friendly and caring about our youth to help them advance their education - VITACOST YOU ROCK!!"

"We were pleased with the way it was handled + quick delivery to our door."

Share Vitacost's store rating

Vitacost is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Vitacost is a merchant member
Vitacost participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,715 merchant members.