VitacostCoupons

• Address: 130 Lexington Pkwy. Lexington NC
    • Contact: Customersupport@Vitacost.com
    • Phone: 800-793-2601
    • Customer Support: 800-793-2601
    • Business Hours: 9am-9pm est.

Product & services pricing Rating 8.66/10 8.66/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.23/10 9.23/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.77/10 8.77/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.69/10 8.69/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.06/10 9.06/10

"was disappointed that the fish oil, which was on sale, was out of stock in every size "

"Navigating the web site was terible because of all of the pop-ups."

"Vitacost has both a large selection as well as good prices on vitamins and supplements. I buy the Jay Robb Egg white protein there as it is the best price I can find anywhere. Some hard to find supplements I find at Vitacost. I have also purchased some protein bars which are hard to find at this site. Vitacost is my first place I go online to order vitamins and supplemnts. I usually get my orders in about a week."

"Quick delivery from time of order"

"It was very quick and accurate. They had what I needed."

"This is my second and possibly my last order from Vitacost. Due to allergies I searched to discover a shipper of Enjoy Life Products. Unfortunately, both orders have arrived to my home with the box very damaged. The first order was completely open from the top with only the tape attached to each side and the box flaps pushed inside the box, I could see the items of food inside. The order # for that was 17806903. This last order arrived with two sides of the box smashed in as if larger heavy boxes had been on top of it. I believe you need to look at your packaging department. There seems to be too much space left in the box or the boxes are too large for the product sent. Since I am purchasing food items, it worries me that the items will get damaged when the boxes arrived open or severely damaged. It is my understanding after complaining the last time that you will blame the border or distributor but I do feel the problem starts with how the product was packaged at Vitacost. The first time there were only air filled packets on top of the food with half the box empty, the second had cardboard dividers that were no longer in place because they shifted and there was half a box remaining over the food, therefore causing the damaged box when larger heavier items placed on top. Wrapping the items and using an appropriate sized box would solve this problem."

"Wide variety and very quick delivery. A few items have to be ordered in multiples now, which unfortunately, for me, negates the purchasing of these products. "

"Good products and good service. Will continue to shop at Vitacost for all my supplements."

"This is the best store I ever shop. The product are high quality. The price is reasonable. "

"Been shopping with Vitacost for years that, in itself, tells you a lot. They have always been a great company to deal with. Definitely have recommended to friends and family."

"Vitacost is amazing, great customer service, quality products and prices!"

"My order was filled quickly and sent out in a timely fashion. I would not hesitate to order again from Vitacost."

"Products are high quality, there is a great selection and shipping speed is outstanding!!"

"I am very satisfied with the product I purchase from Vitacost and will continue to purchase from Vitacost."

"The service was quick, easy and reliable. They also provided excellent product at the cheapest prices we could fine. Well done Vitacost!"

Vitacost is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Vitacost is a merchant member
Vitacost participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,846 merchant members.