VitacostCoupons

• Address: 130 Lexington Pkwy. Lexington NC
    • Contact: Customersupport@Vitacost.com
    • Phone: 800-793-2601
    • Customer Support: 800-793-2601
    • Business Hours: 9am-9pm est.

Product & services pricing Rating 8.11/10 8.11/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.74/10 8.74/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.20/10 8.20/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.34/10 8.34/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.52/10 8.52/10

"When placing an order from " my list" I am constantly returned to the top of the list. This is a annoying especially when the last few items I am ordering are at the end of the list and I have to scroll down the list each time"

"site was extremely easy to navigate. selection was outstanding and prices were great. when I received my order it was packed very securely and neatly, not just thrown in the box. I was very impressed. this is the second time I ordered and I will continue to order for sure!"

"I had this order sent to my son and he said 4 of them did not work. He was going to return them but I don't know if he did yet. They would not spray. Up till now we had been satisfied but the last order did not work ."

"took too much time to deliver, the box came in looking like trash..."

VitaCost always delivers correctly and expediently.
I love them!
Kate P.

"Not only am I always pleased with the selection of brands, the quality of almost all the items, the ease of ordering on their online site and the competitive prices, I am greatly pleased with the exceptional delivery time of my items! Thanks, Vitacost, for a great job and helpful customer representatives!"

" This product has helped me to get off prescription drugs to control my blood pressure at age 68 I am more than satisfied."

"Vitacost always delivers. Their products are top notch and their prices are reasonable. I have been buying vitamins and supplements from Vitacost for over 5 years and have never been disappointed.

"My Vitacost order always comes fulfilled timely and packed to travel. Very satisfied "

"Ordering is easy, descriptions are helpful, prices are good, delivery is fast, products arrive in great shape. Haven't needed to return anything, but I wouldn't anticipate any problems, as every other experience has been just what I expect. "

"Quick order and quick delivery with everything in order very satisfactory."

"Quick delivery with good pricing."

"Excellent service and products at the best price."

"Vitacost gave a discount on food products, so I ordered things I needed as well as tried some new things. The discount plus free shipping was nice."

"I've been ordering from these guys for years. They have a wide selection, great prices, excellent customer service, and the orders arrive so fast! I'd recommend them to anyone."

Share Vitacost's store rating

Vitacost is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Vitacost is a merchant member
Vitacost participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,891 merchant members.