Product & services pricing Rating 3.13/10 3.13/10

"All the terrible reviews of this "company" ie scam, are true. DO NOT ORDER FROM THESE FRAUDULENT CRIMINALS. I placed an order on the 6th July. I got an email on the same day with an updated status of the tracking information being "verified". 6 days later, the status has unchanged, so I emailed them. One day later I get a reply "This order has been processed, you will receive a tracking number soon." What? You mean after 7 days? (Oh oops don't count the weekends, that's 5 days sorry) And only when I've emailed you? It's the same typical response that these fraudulent criminals gave everyone else. All they're trying to do is prolong the process of going back and forth but nothing ever happening. So I clarified with them, that it took 7 days to process the order? Once again, the same typical response: "The product was transferred from another warehouse that is why the order get shipped out a bit late." Oh so it's been shipped already? So according to this email the order has been shipped already. I checked the status of the order and it's still pending shipment, on the 17th. So that's 8 days, oh oops, don't count the weekends, oh sorry, 6 days, that's it's been in the process queue. Seriously, to today's standards that is an absolute joke. I have given up dealing with these fraudulent criminals, with their BS SO-CALLED LOGISTICS AND BAD BUSINESS PRACTICES AND EVERYTHING ELSE THEY DO. Like they have to order made-to-order supps from another country before they can ship it out. I receive orders in 5 DAYS internationally from my regular supplier. I've opened up a claim with PayPal, at this point I just want my money back. They haven't provided a service that is satisfactory, and I don't even know if I'll actually get my product, at this point I doubt it. It'll get shipped with FAIRY EXPRESS WITH A TRACKING NUMBER TO FAIRY LAND. OH WAIT, HERE COMES ANOTHER EXCUSE FROM VITASPRINGS TO DELAY SOMETHING AGAIN. Was it problems with the manufacturer? Was it back-order? WAS IT A LONG WEEKEND? Was it THE COMPANY PICNIC? BBQ?... PUT ON CLOTHES DAY? I've read countless other reviews of people getting scammed and ripped-off, seriously these criminals claim they always have problems with manufacturers, back-orders or whatever excuse you can think of just to drag it on and with no outcome. I just wished I would of read the reviews sooner. Another lesson to learn in life. "

modified review This review was modified by quocies on July 16 2014 10:38:00 PM

"I ordered my product, it took them almost 3 weeks to get to me even though I was told 3 to 5 daya. When I finally did receive my product not only was it the wrong product but the boxes were all smashed up and destroyed. When I called customer service all they could say is "I'd have to look into this for you and get back to you" they had me send them a picture of the product and read them the ingredients which were completely different from what I ordered. Then they told me "the manufacturer just changed the box" really? The whole product was different! They want me to send the product back then they will refund my money after a long argument with the representative. NEVER again will I buy from them!! They need to be shut down they are crooked and this was not ok!! We will see how long it takes for me to get my money back! They said 2-3 days which in their world is more like 3 weeks "

modified review This review was modified by shaeshae20 on June 16 2014 01:31:17 PM

"Delayed shipment... Bunch of liars... After multiple calls and email, they never shipped my order and lied saying that they did.

What more should I say.. stay away...

modified review This review was modified by jayz_box on May 30 2014 09:53:49 AM

"I didnt get my order even after 4 months! Have given up hope of receiving it.
I had placed an order to be delivered internationally. They said it ll take 4-8 weeks. But it has been 4 months and I have not received my order. Upon enquiring they just tell you to wait and that they are tracing it but they do nothing about it...The worst service!!!

modified review This review was modified by drjoshi11 on March 03 2014 08:54:36 AM

"They claim to have fast shipping!!! 1-2 days to ship after order is placed, my order didnt ship until the end of day on the 4th day after ordering. The representatives are VERY RUDE!!! They
shipped my order by fed ex smart post which means extra time to
receive it from the post office!!! Never order from this place!!
Today is feb.10th, still have not received it. I live in western
wyoming,it left california on the 6th.Taking long long time to go not that far.

modified review This review was modified by sberatto on February 10 2014 11:24:45 AM

"Did you ever notice how when you put a deposit on a hotel or some other similar charge it appears right away but then when you cancel or get a refund it takes longer for it to appear. That's because the companies are holding that money on the books, the longer the better, times that by hundreds or thousands and they are showing greater assets daily then they actually have. Well we'll see if my order actually arrives in a timely manner and if it's what it's supposed to be but here is there con besides overcharging for shipping.
Unlike any other website I've seen they have a note stating to make sure that you have a post office deliverable address. Who doesn't have a post office deliverable address that is shopping online? That was the clue. The day after my order there is a message: "This is Andy, please call us back to verify that this is a post office deliverable address," or some such words. Well I got that late so now two days after my order I'm calling him back; two days they've had my money. So I inform him and don't make a deal out of it though I already know that they are delaying shipping on purpose; who uses the phone for such things, why waste the time...money. Then he says, "The order will be processed soon." I asked, "how soon?" He says, "today." Well the next day, three days after getting the money, I get an Email that they are sorry but that the merchandise is on backorder from the manufacturer but that they will continue to order it and process asap...lol. I write them back telling them to cancel the order and refund my money. So five days after they got my money that they don't want refund they inform me by Email, " This order has been shipped, it's too late to cancel. The product did became available." LOL! Yet, there is still no shipping notice. So at the very best they've stretched my money out for a week and at the very worst they are going to try and screw me some more. Again, when you times this by hundreds or thousands that's a lot of extra money they are showing on their books daily. Yuchy smell coming from these people.

modified review This review was modified by kneomatrix on October 04 2013 08:35:02 PM

"I placed my order 31/08/2013. It's now 24/09/2013. Surely I've given them enough time? If my order arrives later I still think it's too long. I can order from England and get it in a week. The US isn't any farther away. I've never had issues with the Australian postal system. If this isn't fixed to my satisfaction then I guess it's the last time I order from the US."

"It has been 10 days since my order was placed and I haven´t received anything. I cant really say my experience has been completed because I am yet to receive my products, but so far not good!"

"Took a week for it to show up at my door, but everything else has been good to excellent."

"Vita Springs did not ship the complete order and without contacting me, shipped what they had and refunded the balance. I would have had them wait and that way I would avoid extra shipping charges.

I will not buy from them again.

"The survey experience was good and thorough."

"so far so good, i highly suggest this merchant to shop with."

"Very satisfied with fast delivery and Pink is an excellent lubricant "

"Even with a long weekend, the products ordered are still not delivered. Today is 9/4 and I'll check the post office again today. I don't remember my order number"

"Website was so easy to navigate. The prices were great.Great customer service."

VitaSprings.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

VitaSprings.com is not a merchant member
VitaSprings.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!