Stores > VitaDigest

• Business Hours: 9:00am - 6:00pm Mon-Fri
    • Fax: 626-965-8308

2016-04-14

NEVER EVER SHOP HERE!!

"This company did not ship my entire order, hence, I was then charged the $6.99 shipping charge. I called over a dozen times to try to get it fixed. NO ONE EVER ANSWERS THE PHONE AND THEY DON'T RETURN YOUR PHONE CALLS. I will never use them again. I wish I had read these reviews before I had ordered. Please do not use this company--even if it seems like a good deal!!!"

This review was modified by choirteacher2 on April 14 2016 09:37:44 AM

2016-03-09

SCAM

"Shipped the wrong order and havent called back. Have called 3 times! DO NOT USE THIS MERCHANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SCAM!!!!!!!!!!

This review was modified by texas06ags on March 09 2016 08:33:25 AM

2015-10-30

"DANGER!! AVOID THIS BUSINESS!!
Heed the many horrible reviews. I should have before I foolishy placed a large order with them. Vitadigest persistently engages in unscrupulous business practices: taking and retaining funds without fulfullment, issuing false shipping confirmations and tracking numbers, and utlizing a bogus customer service number to avoid customer complaints by automatically transferring all calls to an unidentified voicemail. Report all problems to your bank's fraud division or other authority.

2015-08-19

"I ordered protein bars from vita digest. It is bad enough they take forever to arrive through thesis. When I received them all my bars were melted like soup. I wrote to company. They basically stated. Who cares!!!!! Sorry we do not take back damaged merchandise. That is the last time I order from them "

2015-08-18

"Order tracking number said "shipping label created" on the USPS website for 10 days when I finally decided to call. Their phone prompt is bogus, doesn't matter what number you push or if you push none at all, they all go to the same place: voicemail. This place is about a 45 minute drive from my house, I picked them because I figured the shipping would be the quickest. Never buying from them again."

This review was modified by jvs11 on August 18 2015 10:41:05 AM

2015-06-18

"THIS COMPANY IS A SCAM!

This looks like someone sold the business to scammers or something.

If you order from them everything will be fine, they even send you a tracking number withing about 24 hours. BUT! Look closely - the tracking number is actually for a "MEDIA MAIL" shipment which can only be books or cds.

DO NOT GIVE THEM ANY MONEY YOU WILL NEVER SEE IT AGAIN

2015-02-26

"Worst company I have ever done business with. Delay shipping. I was told that had the product in stock before I ordered. I had to remind them twice to put my balance back on my credit card. Never Ever again would I do busy with this company."

2015-01-05

"I ordered a case of hot sauce to give as Christmas Gifts. They charged my credit card and sent me an email with shipping/tracking confirmation. About 10 days later when it hadn't arrived, I checked the shipping status, and it said the label had been voided. I called and they said my item was no longer available. It took another week to get a credit processed. I will never use them again. "

2014-12-29

"I've been ordering stuff from VitaDigest for years. They have always had really great customer service in the past, however this now has changed. They ship 2 items incorrectly and were not willing to issue a store credit, or acknowledge items were incorrect. I sent them photos of the order received. They are clearly under new management and are no longer an online store that can be trusted."

This review was modified by reallyannoyedcustomer on December 29 2014 09:58:13 PM

2014-10-27

"VitaDigest used to be a good company. What happened? They have no customer service and change the order with no notification whatsoever. Then product is missing and no free gift as promised. They will no longer get my business!"

This review was modified by done4now on October 27 2014 03:07:46 PM

2014-09-19

"Buyer beware! Their website states free shipping on orders over $100. I ordered 18 units of a product to get the free shipping. They shipped 11 and charged me $13.04 for shipping. True scam!"

This review was modified by Kay.P on September 19 2014 07:30:27 AM

2014-08-18

"I ordered 100.00 worth of merch. to avoid shipping.
No notice that 3 items were missing. But I was charged for shipping. Also I was charged six dollars extra for handling items needed to be kept cold.
There was no cold pack and items were spoiled. They said there would be a free gift...no free gift was inclued.

This review was modified by gingerlks on August 18 2014 11:05:52 AM

2014-07-10

"I found digestive enzymes on the VitaDigest website for a great price so I ordered multiple bottles. They charged my credit card and sent UPS tracking that said my product would arrive in 3-4 days. Today, a day before the delivery was to be made, I logged into my account to check the status and my order had been cancelled. They never notified me and they haven't refunded my money. I tried to call several times and kept getting the "general mailbox" to leave a message so I emailed and got a response confirming that, yes, they cancelled the order due to "defective product". Sounds like bait and switch. Now I just hope to get the refund of $105."

This review was modified by aggiegirl on July 10 2014 11:11:30 AM

2014-06-19

"I ordered a product on June 6th. It showed a tracking number but never shipped. When I called two weeks later to find out what happened. I Sat on hold for 20 minutes . I was helped by a outsourced service person with very broken English who could not provide a reason and only stated it would ship today. I am very disappointed and hope it does show up"

This review was modified by ssickinger on June 19 2014 10:38:26 AM

2013-10-30

"Awful company! I ordered items for $100, but never received one of them, which cost $10. Moreover, instead of taking them 3-7 business days to ship my order, they shipped it after 14 business days. I tried to contact customer service, but it turned out that the call center is outsourced in China, so I had to talk to people who barely understood English. Eventually they never reimbursed me for the $10 and never shipped one of my items."

This review was modified by 0881001 on October 30 2013 01:30:23 PM

Share VitaDigest's store rating

VitaDigest is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

VitaDigest is not a merchant member
VitaDigest does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!