• VitaDigest
    • Business Hours: 9:00am - 6:00pm Mon-Fri
    • Fax: 626-965-8308

Product & services pricing Rating 3.75/10 3.75/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 0.83/10 0.83/10

"Worst company I have ever done business with. Delay shipping. I was told that had the product in stock before I ordered. I had to remind them twice to put my balance back on my credit card. Never Ever again would I do busy with this company."

"I ordered a case of hot sauce to give as Christmas Gifts. They charged my credit card and sent me an email with shipping/tracking confirmation. About 10 days later when it hadn't arrived, I checked the shipping status, and it said the label had been voided. I called and they said my item was no longer available. It took another week to get a credit processed. I will never use them again. "

"I've been ordering stuff from VitaDigest for years. They have always had really great customer service in the past, however this now has changed. They ship 2 items incorrectly and were not willing to issue a store credit, or acknowledge items were incorrect. I sent them photos of the order received. They are clearly under new management and are no longer an online store that can be trusted."

modified review This review was modified by reallyannoyedcustomer on December 29 2014 09:58:13 PM

"VitaDigest used to be a good company. What happened? They have no customer service and change the order with no notification whatsoever. Then product is missing and no free gift as promised. They will no longer get my business!"

modified review This review was modified by done4now on October 27 2014 03:07:46 PM

"Buyer beware! Their website states free shipping on orders over $100. I ordered 18 units of a product to get the free shipping. They shipped 11 and charged me $13.04 for shipping. True scam!"

modified review This review was modified by Kay.P on September 19 2014 07:30:27 AM

"I ordered 100.00 worth of merch. to avoid shipping.
No notice that 3 items were missing. But I was charged for shipping. Also I was charged six dollars extra for handling items needed to be kept cold.
There was no cold pack and items were spoiled. They said there would be a free gift...no free gift was inclued.

modified review This review was modified by gingerlks on August 18 2014 11:05:52 AM

"I found digestive enzymes on the VitaDigest website for a great price so I ordered multiple bottles. They charged my credit card and sent UPS tracking that said my product would arrive in 3-4 days. Today, a day before the delivery was to be made, I logged into my account to check the status and my order had been cancelled. They never notified me and they haven't refunded my money. I tried to call several times and kept getting the "general mailbox" to leave a message so I emailed and got a response confirming that, yes, they cancelled the order due to "defective product". Sounds like bait and switch. Now I just hope to get the refund of $105."

modified review This review was modified by aggiegirl on July 10 2014 11:11:30 AM

"I ordered a product on June 6th. It showed a tracking number but never shipped. When I called two weeks later to find out what happened. I Sat on hold for 20 minutes . I was helped by a outsourced service person with very broken English who could not provide a reason and only stated it would ship today. I am very disappointed and hope it does show up"

modified review This review was modified by ssickinger on June 19 2014 10:38:26 AM

"Awful company! I ordered items for $100, but never received one of them, which cost $10. Moreover, instead of taking them 3-7 business days to ship my order, they shipped it after 14 business days. I tried to contact customer service, but it turned out that the call center is outsourced in China, so I had to talk to people who barely understood English. Eventually they never reimbursed me for the $10 and never shipped one of my items."

modified review This review was modified by 0881001 on October 30 2013 01:30:23 PM

"THIS COMPANY IS FULL OF SH_T. FIRST OF ALL ON THE ONLINE AD ITS SAYS IF I ORDER 17 OF THIS PRODUCT I WILL GET FREE SHIPPING SO I PROCEEDED TO CHECKOUT TO FIND OUT THEY ADDED THE SHIPPING, SO OFCOURSE I CALLED CUSTOMER CARE AND A YOUNG MAN ANSWERED TELLING ME NO THE AD DOESNT SAY THAT SO I TELL HIM I WANT A REFUND HE THEN HUNG UP ON ME SO I CALLED BACK FROM ANOTHER PHONE NUMBER TO GET THE SAME ASS HOLE TO ANSWER THE PHONE SO I ASKED O SPEAK TO AN SUPERVISOR HE ASK WHY I SAID BECAUSE YOU ARE THE SAME PERSON THAT HUNG UP ON ME HE HUNG UP AGAIN. I CALLED A THIRD TIME HE SAID HE WAS THE SUPERVISOR AND I TOLD HIM HE IS THE SAME GUY I HAVE BEEN TALKING TO HE HUNG UP!!! DAMN ONLY ONE PERSON WORK FOR THIS COMPANY. I HOPE HE CANCELED THE ORDER OR I WILL BE CONTACTING MY CREDIT CARD PPL. STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY!!!!!!!! THEN THEY ASK YOU TO RATE THEM I WANT TO GIVE THEM ZERO STARS!!!!!"

modified review This review was modified by LICKABLE_SHAWN on June 10 2013 03:24:19 PM

"Wed, Mar 6, 2013 at 12:33 PM

Hello again VitaDigest,

I'm on the phone with someone who sounds a lot like Jeff, but who identified himself this time with a different name. During the previous call, "Jeff" had told me my order was shipping tomorrow. This new person who sounds like Jeff told me my order could not be canceled because it was shipping today. Somebody is lying to me. I asked to speak to his manager. He said no one was available, but he could cancel my order after all. Then he stopped speaking on the phone but left the call connected. I could hear background noise of the office.

I called again, was on hold for a long time, and then someone named Sebastian who sounded just like "Jeff". He said he was the supervisor. I insisted on speaking to his manager. But he used the same rude words and tone "how many times do I have to tell you", then he finally hung up on me.

You are the most unprofessional company I've dealt with this year. Cancel my order. I want my money back--and I will be sure to give your company the reviews appropriate for the service I received.

Thanks, Customer

Wed, Mar 6, 2013 at 12:20 PM

Hi,

I placed this order on 3/2/12, and I thought I was supposed to be getting this item on 3/6/12 per the UPS email below.

To check on status, I called the number below 626-965-8399 and spoke to someone who spoke accented English and later identified himself as Jeff. I told him I wanted to speak to his manager, because he was rude to me. He told me no one was available, so I asked for voicemail. He put me on hold, and then hung up on me.

I want to speak to a manager. I want to cancel my order. VitaCost, VitaNet and LuckyVitamin give much better service, and I'd rather spend my money there.

Thanks, Customer

"The website said my item was "in stock" when I ordered. 3 days later they cancelled my order and never notified me. I had to call them to be told the order was cancelled by them. And they have not refunded my credit card. Now I have to call my credit card to get the charge removed. "

"Product arrived broken. Poor and rude customer service that was obviously outsourced. I would never shop here again!"

"If I could give zero star, I will. I order about 15 bottles of Fucoidan this summer before I headed home. My aunt had cancer and I always bought Fucoidan from other company and brought it home with me. his summer, I decided to give VitaDigest a try and ordered 15 bottles($23.5 each). When I received the package, I found out that they mixed and hided some other products in the 15 bottles I'd ordered. The other products they put in were 2 bottles of Hyal-Joint ($13.08 each), and 5 bottles of Ultra Cordyceps Plus (10.28 each).
I was really upset because I was heading to go back to my country(Taiwan) and did not have time to reorder it and deal with the problem. I called them and first they seemed helpful. They advised me to send the wrong products back and they will send the replacement to me.
Well, it is November now and I still didn't hear from anybody since April 7th. I'd emailed them and wrote a letter to them. They just simply ignored me completely. I finally decided not to be too upset over few hundred dollars.
I thought they wouldn't do disgusting and dishonor thing like that since they were big company like other companies I ordered from before. I was DEAD WRONG.
Hope karma will give this company what they deserve. Will NEVER buy from them again.
BUYERS BE AWARE

"Once again a website says the item is in stock so I order in good faith. They send me a UPS tracking # that indicates the label has been created but the package doesn't ship. When I call to see why I'm told the item is back ordered and they're not sure when it will restock. Vitadigest will never get my $$ again! "

Share VitaDigest's store rating

VitaDigest is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

VitaDigest is not a merchant member
VitaDigest does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!