Stores > Visual Apex

Product & services pricing Rating 9.64/10 9.64/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.29/10 9.29/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.93/10 8.93/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.00/10 9.00/10
Voice your opinion! Review Visual Apex by clicking a star below.

2016-09-17

Delivery on time

"Had a good shopping experience! got the projector for the best price with additional free offers and everything arrived in good condition!"

2016-08-31

Awesome Customer Service

"Purchased a factory refurbished Epson Powerlite HC2030 Home Cinema 2030 2D/3D 1080p 3LCD Projector from Visual Apex. Super fast shipping and the product arrived in pristine shape. Excellent follow-up on the part of Visual Apex, making certain that everything worked properly and that I was happy. Awesome customer service – I'll be coming back!"

2016-08-29

Quick delivery

"Great to deal with and order was fulfilled quickly."

2016-08-27

Happy! Happy! Happy!

"Great price! Great product! Great Service! Two day delivery! Great deal! Can't beat it!"

2016-08-26

Fantastic support!

"Honestly, I never heard of Visual Apex before I started looking for a new projector. Their no hassle return policy got my attention. I knew what I wanted so I placed my order. It arrived as expected but the technical support I've received since then has been superb. I've had the typical installation alignment issues as I don't have a standard theater install. The tech support has proven to be very knowledgable and love their jobs. They are incredible. Based on what I have seen so far, I highly recommend purchasing Visual Apex. They have all my future business."

2016-08-23

Outstanding customer service!

"I can't thank Visual Apex enough for their very responsive customer service. I purchased a 144 inch screen, Epson 1440 projector, and portable projector stand. There was a problem with PayPal having the wrong shipping address for me. I noticed the wrong address when I received my shipping confirmation from them. Visual Apex acted quickly to stop the shipment and refund my payment. This allowed me to reorder the equipment the next day and stiil recieve it the same week. They were also very helpful in confirming the items I orered would meet my requirements. Everything works perfectly.
Thanks again,
Dave

2016-08-15

Excellent

"They will respond fast to questions you might ask and fast delivery.Great products and price."

2016-08-13

They Lit Up My World

"Received the correct replacement lamp module that works and that was delivered quicker than expected. Process was smooth all the way. "

JimFoley's Avatar

2016-08-11

Fast Delivery/Great Product

"Visual Apex contacted me prior to shipping to confirm shipping address and two days later the projector was at my house"

2016-08-08

Great service

"Love the epson 2030 projector very quick shipping and customer service was great to deal with had a different ship to than bill to address and they shot me a quick email and sent product where it needed to go "

2016-07-13

"Free and fast delivery. Working well."

2016-07-05

Epson rocks, so does VA for delivering the goods

"Epson rocks, so does VA for delivering the goods"

2016-06-28

Great Projector Upgrade

"I bought the Epson 5030ub to replace my very old Epson Pro 1080 from 10 years age. The new projector is super clear and bright and works great out of the box. Waiting to put sometime on it before doing a full calibration for my various inputs. Totally satisfied with this projector and highly recommended."

2016-06-24

Great Experience

"As always, Visual Apex provided great service, with fast delivery."

2016-06-22

Awesome service in time

"The projector was delivered on time in my leasing office, they way the packing was done was unimaginable. The free stuff along with the projector as promotional offer was also delivered with in 2-3 days. "

Share Visual Apex's store rating

Visual Apex is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Visual Apex is a merchant member
Visual Apex participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,441 merchant members.