Stores > Visual Apex

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.50/10 8.50/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.89/10 8.89/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.92/10 7.92/10
Voice your opinion! Review Visual Apex by clicking a star below.

2016-11-28

Epson - Home Cinema 2045

"Fast shipping and good customer service
Thank you.

2016-11-28

Quick and easy

"Relatively speaking, pricing is good. Site was easy to maneuver with quick response. Order process was quick and easy, and they follow with plenty of order/tracking info, then follow up on how your experience was. Recommended."

2016-11-19

Responsive Company

"Visual Apex delivered as promised. Kept me informed of the status of my order and the shipment was securely packed. Great service; something not often seen these days, thanks for the good job."

2016-11-15

A QUALITY COMPANY WORTH DOING BUSINESS WITH

"Love the prices and quality of the screens. Purchased one Projecto screen & two Elite screens. Ran into a couple of minor manufacturing flaws with the first two screens but Visual Apex immediately took care of them and got them replaced super fast so I could be back up and running in a couple of days. Products are well-built. I've been in the high-end custom home theater industry for almost 20 years and manufacturer defects exist in even the highest-end, most expensive products out there. What matters most with any product aside from its performance and quality is the customer service and support you receive from that company. Visual Apex is top-notch with fast & friendly customer service, fast delivery, excellent prices & products. Overall experience was a pleasure. Thanks Visual Apex!"

2016-10-29

Very happy i chose Visual Apex!!

"Customer service was very freindly and gave helpful advice. I ordered my projector on a Friday afternoon and it was delivered on Sunday around noon. "

2016-10-26

Forgotten order

"I ordered the screen and checked the tracking for 4-5 days, and it wasn't tracking. I decided to call Visual apex to find out the status of my order. I spoke with customer and they said they would check on it and get back with Me. I waited all day and never heard back from Visual Apex, so called them back. They said that it hadn't shipped yet, however they would expedite it and I would still receive it they same week that I would have initially received it. I checked they shipping status the next day and that was not the case. I understand that mistakes happen, however it's all about how a Company responds to that mistake. I shouldn't have had to chase them down to find out the status of shipping when I was told I would get a call back. I'm also not getting the screen when I was told it would be here. A simple call back and and accurate delivery date is all it would have taken to satisfy Me. I hope that My experience makes it back to someone who will rectify the problems,so that the next customer will have a better experience than I did."

Rep reply posted Nov-07-2016

A rep from Visual Apex, VisualApexInc, has responded

“Scott - we are very sorry this happened. You should have been receiving the communications you were told you would receive. We will go back and review what happened here. Again, I am very sorry for the delay in shipping and the receiving of your screen.”

2016-10-17

No 3D glasses?

"This item is advertised as coming with 2 pair of 3D glasses from every site that carries it, but I didn't get them. Everything else arrived."

Rep reply posted Nov-07-2016

A rep from Visual Apex, VisualApexInc, has responded

“Bruce, we are very sorry about this matter - we will look into it with BenQ, as they state that on the information we are given. Again, our apologies for this error, but thank you for bringing it to us. ”

2016-10-15

Customer Service is a lot better than most

"I ordered a projector last week. Unfortunately, something came up on my end and I had to cancel my order. Customer Service helped me out almost immediately. I sent an email expecting to hear back in the standard 24-48 hours, but I had a response within 5 minutes. They were courteous helpful in the process. I will definitely be considering Visual Apex for my future purchases."

2016-10-07

VA comes through gain!

"Thanks for another great purchase."

2016-10-04

Not stellar but ok

"Called and asked for a recommendation on a projector. He gave me a $4000 model. Told him I was looking at the refurbished page and asked again. Didn't get a recommendation, he asked what model I was looking at, told him, and he said that would work fine. Not stellar service. It did arrive in 2 days, missing the 3D glasses. Called back and they gave me Epson direct phone number which was a joke to navigate. 5 people and 35 minutes later I think I might be getting them in a week."

2016-09-25

Amazing!!!

"I'm not going to theatre ever again!! Worth ever cent!! Time consuming to put together, but it's easy!!"

2016-09-17

Delivery on time

"Had a good shopping experience! got the projector for the best price with additional free offers and everything arrived in good condition!"

2016-08-31

Awesome Customer Service

"Purchased a factory refurbished Epson Powerlite HC2030 Home Cinema 2030 2D/3D 1080p 3LCD Projector from Visual Apex. Super fast shipping and the product arrived in pristine shape. Excellent follow-up on the part of Visual Apex, making certain that everything worked properly and that I was happy. Awesome customer service – I'll be coming back!"

2016-08-29

Quick delivery

"Great to deal with and order was fulfilled quickly."

2016-08-27

Happy! Happy! Happy!

"Great price! Great product! Great Service! Two day delivery! Great deal! Can't beat it!"

Share Visual Apex's store rating

Visual Apex is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Visual Apex is a merchant member
Visual Apex participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,378 merchant members.