Stores > Visual Apex

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.13/10 8.13/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.44/10 8.44/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.57/10 8.57/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.88/10 6.88/10
Voice your opinion! Review Visual Apex by clicking a star below.
2017-01-19

Top Notch Products & Service

"You don't want to just buy stuff, you want the total viewing experience, right? Visual Apex keeps that all in mind. They don't want to simply make a sale, they want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase. From the first time I called to verify packages I found online, I could tell they were different. First of all, they knew what they were talking about regarding equipment I would need to set up a theater in my basement. They steered me away from spending too much on things that wouldn't enhance my viewing experience. They also explained where a couple of bucks more on a certain item or two would make a big difference. The prices are the best and the products I bought, Epson Home cinema 5040UB and the largest fixed frame screen, are rated highest by every reliable source online. Don't waste time or money shopping Best Buy and dealing with kids who just read manuals or think you are saving money with another online store. Make it easy and get the right items the first time with Visual Apex. Sorry if this smells like an advertisement (I own an agency, but these guys are not clients); I am writing the truth! Shipping was on time and packages were well protected."

2017-01-04

"Great customer service, fast shipping. I'm a repeat customer."

2017-01-01

Pricey Mart

"I am so thankful that they were unable to deliver my product. After buying from them, I stumbled across a competitor that was $170 cheaper than Visual Apex. I bought a lamp from them, as well. While Visual Apex was just getting around to emailing me that they could not fulfill my order, their competitor had already delivered their product. To top it off order was placed late Christmas Day (Sunday) night and product was delivered by competitor by Tuesday afternoon. "

Rep reply posted Jan-31-2017

A rep from Visual Apex, VisualApexInc, has responded

“We are sorry this happened. Unfortunately we did not have that lamp in stock any longer, and were told by our suppliers Panasonic is not manufacturing it any longer, so we could not source it. Sometimes our prices aren't the lowest, but we are happy you were still able to get a replacement lamp for your projector. Thank you”

2016-12-22

"Prompt delivery. Good price. Efficient processing."

2016-12-17

Visual Apex Customer Service and Product Review

"I originally ordered a 3020R from Visual Apex. It came not working. This may have been caused by the shipper. In either case I called Visual Apex customer service. They were friendly, and down to earth. They offered to send out a new unit, but that particular one was not in stock and I was enthusiastic to have a projector soon. The representative told me about the next higher model the 3500R. She offered it with free 2nd day shipping and a reduction in the price to compensate me for my troubles. The unit came and worked perfectly. I was more than satisfied with my purchase. I was happy with the price and quality of what I purchased. Even more importantly though, the knowledge and friendliness of the sales and customer service will bring me back again."

2016-12-13

Awesome Service

"Visualapex was awesome initially onsite it said available mid December they received the product early and delivered ahead of schedule. I would definitely recommend them and am personally going to purchase additional items from them."

2016-12-05

Best projection decision ever!!

"After researching what I needed for my needs ordering my Optoma projector from Visual Apex could not have been an easier or pleasant experience.
Best price, express 2 day shipping, and the extra throw in's during Cyber week. I'm a happy camper.
Thanks Visual Apex, GREAT JOB!!!

2016-12-04

Got what i wanted

"Delivered and working as promoted. Adding the mount was a closer."

2016-12-03

Beyond expectation

"I have had my eye on the Benq HT2050 for some time. Then the price dropped for black Friday and I had to jump. Checked all the authorized retailers and found Visual Apex not only had the sale price on the projector but also had their package deal on sale as well. The order was broken into 4 shipments which I received shipping details and tracking info within 1 business day. I received all packages within a week from order placement. Still in the process of installing and have not gotten to the universal remote, or IR blaster yet, but judging from what I have everything has exceeded my expectations. This projector rocks!"

2016-12-02

GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE

"I was looking for an Epson 3D projector for my home theater, I found the best price and added extras HERE!!! Yes HERE at Visual Apex. "IF" I had a question or concern and I DID, I would send a email and get ALL my answers in a timely matter! These people are GREAT and I thank them for caring."

2016-11-30

"Second projector I purchased from Visual Apex. I'm very satisfied. "

2016-11-29

This was the best online shopping experience I've ever had!

"I couldn't be more happy with my decision to order my projector from Visual Apex directly. Their quality of service surpassed my expectations and a great bargain became so much more. Shipping was lightning fast and they even included, free of charge, a ceiling mount(which wasn't no cheap thing) and a very nice 20ft hdmi cable. I rarely if ever leave reviews but Visual Apex earned my respect and I'm more than willing to let others know of my joyful experience. "

2016-11-28

Epson - Home Cinema 2045

"Fast shipping and good customer service
Thank you.

2016-11-28

Quick and easy

"Relatively speaking, pricing is good. Site was easy to maneuver with quick response. Order process was quick and easy, and they follow with plenty of order/tracking info, then follow up on how your experience was. Recommended."

2016-11-19

Responsive Company

"Visual Apex delivered as promised. Kept me informed of the status of my order and the shipment was securely packed. Great service; something not often seen these days, thanks for the good job."

Share Visual Apex's store rating

Visual Apex is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Visual Apex is a merchant member
Visual Apex participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,407 merchant members.