Stores > Visual Apex

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.38/10 9.38/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.22/10 9.22/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.33/10 9.33/10

2016-02-03

On Time and great customer service

"We bought a Home Projector and it arrived on time. The mounting system from VisualApex is very good quality and very sturdy. "

This review was modified by hbhargava on February 03 2016 04:56:27 PM

2016-02-03

Excellent, I am extremely impressed.

"Product was as described. Shipped within two days. "

2016-02-01

Quick shipping

"Projector came directly from Amazon and the free accessories arrived 1 day later (3 days in all)
Very happy

2016-01-28

JUST DOING IT RIGHT!

"Love the service as well as the product.. answered a million questions quickly and provided great follow up even after I got just what I wanted when I expected it to arrive. Highly recommend working with them service is even better than the price I payed and that was the lowest online as well. "

This review was modified by Macfathom on January 28 2016 02:47:55 PM

2016-01-28

Great company to do business with!

"Shipped product very fast!!! Free
Product lived up to and beyond my expectations....

2016-01-17

I'm happy with it

"First I would like to say once the screen is put together it looks great. Materials are well finished and fit snugly. The only downside is stretching the screen to fit is difficult by yourself. It took substantially longer than I thought it would to get it right. I wouldn't even think about trying it by myself again. But overall it looks great on the wall and I would buy it again."

2016-01-11

"Excellent Customer Service and Sales"

2016-01-08

"Thanks for giving me the knowledge and info towards helping me make the proper purchase."

2016-01-07

"Quick shipping and product arrived without incident."

2016-01-06

"Projector shipped the day I ordered it. I only wish the HDMI cable that came with the purchase wild have been delivered on the same day."

2016-01-05

"Quick delivery. As expected. Honored price even though may have been out of stock at time of order."

2016-01-05

"Great customer service for an online store, I would definitely order from them again!"

2016-01-05

"Always helpful in any questions we have. "

2016-01-04

"Everything was perfect and exactly what I needed. The details provided about the product really helped in the decision on which projector was right for my room. Great job! "

2016-01-04

"Shipping and packing were excellent. Quality of the screen and installation instructions top notch. Looking forward to using it our Operations training room."

Share Visual Apex's store rating

Visual Apex is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Visual Apex is a merchant member
Visual Apex participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,633 merchant members.