• Visual Apex Visual Apex Elite Status

Product & services pricing Rating 8.96/10 8.96/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.57/10 9.57/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.36/10 9.36/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.61/10 9.61/10

"Working on a budget, I had a dream to get my media room setup. Sometimes I use to laugh at myself thinking how is that possible for such meager sum. But then came VisualApex to the rescue. A perfect product for my media room with many of the addons pre bundled. Everything arrived as stated. Infact I was quickly able to change my order once I decided that I needed a longer mount.
Folks at VisualApex take pride in helping customers. Keep up the good work VisualApex. Appreciate.

"exceptional customer service - product arrived as expected and in excellent condition."

"Product was ordered a week ago and still hasn't arrived. "

modified review Rep reply posted Apr-28-2015

VisualApexInc, Visual Apex rep has responded

“Thank you for your response. According to all tracking information in our system, your order was shipped and delivered on time, as promised. Your projector shipped via 2-day service with a signature required, as stated on our site. It was only delayed a day because no one was available at the time of delivery. The other items on your order shipped via Ground service and delivered within our 3-5 business day delivery guarantee. If you have any other issues, please let us know, but at this time it looks as though everything is in order.

"This is my second purchase from visual apex in over one year. I am very satisfied with their service and prices. AAA++++"

"Great details on the website. Able to compare and pick the one we needed. Super quick shipping too!"

"Shipped promptly, delivered product as ordered"

"I found it odd that you take credit cards from the USA only. That for me is depriving people at many other places from accessing your product. Not cool at all"

modified review Rep reply posted Apr-28-2015

VisualApexInc, Visual Apex rep has responded

“Thank you for your response. We do not accept International Credit Cards because they can be difficult to verify and ensure there is no fraudulent activity for us or our valued customers. We do accept Paypal and Amazon Payments, which has been helpful for those who only have international cards - we also accept wire transfers.
Thank you again for your response.”

"Good company. Got everything b4 promise date. Only thing I would say would be for the hardware to arrive b4 or same day as prpjector. Kind of a downer having projector the you can't mount or do anything with until you get the hardware."

"Communication provided by Visual Apex was great they kept me informed about the status of the order. Once the order was in stock it was immediately shipped. "

"very satisfied got projertor Epson 3500 set it up and wow nice picture nice and clean will tell others to go to visual apex oder 4-12=15 got here 4-15-15 thanhs gary"

"I purchased a Epson 5020UBe projector from Visual Apex and am very pleased with my purchase. Product was package properly and shipped promptly. The package also arrived in perfect condition as far as I can see. I have been using this projector for near a month now and have not had an issue thus far.

Thank you Visual Apex for your service

"I of the products I ordered arrived on-time and in good shape."

"Awesome service pre and post order, no wait time for live chat, quick shipping"

"Perfect buying & shipping experience, perfect refurbished product for a great price."

"I purchased a Benq W1070 from Visual Apex and found them to be exactly what they claim to be. An outfit with excellent products at great prices and with a focus on customer service. Everyone I dealt with was friendly and helpful, and the price and service were outstanding. I would definitely recommend them to anyone in the market for a projector."

Share Visual Apex's store rating

Visual Apex is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Visual Apex is a merchant member
Visual Apex participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,857 merchant members.