• Visual Apex Visual Apex Elite Status

Product & services pricing Rating 8.79/10 8.79/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.50/10 9.50/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.33/10 9.33/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.55/10 9.55/10

"Visual Apex offered the lowest price and fast, free shipping. Great seller, thanks!"

"Great price, quick shipping and excellent customer service. I will buy again from them."

"Awesome customer service. Shipped my Epson 5030UB projector combo package immediately, within a few hours of placing order. I had some issues with the website ordering system, they took care of it over the phone to be sure there was no double charge. Shipping was 2 day Fedex, however due to extreme weather Fedex took a week to get it to me, Not Visual Apex's fault. But they helped me track it and refunded the additional shipping charges I paid for expedited shipping, even though it was not their fault. Later I needed a little guidance in adjusting my projector, I called customer support, they took the call in just a few minutes and talked me thru the adjustments. Great Job, great price, great follow up customer service and tech support. "

"Fast shipping!
Best price!
Fully satisfied!
Thanks!

"The order arrived on time as promised and it was well packaged."

"Did not receive the free lamp promised with the Epson projector. I need to contact Visual Apex to determine what happened."

"Very happy with this 8350. Fantastic picture up to 100" and a very quiet unit. Unit was delivered as promised. "

"Very quick service and delivery"

"Great item and fast delivery! Communication was very friendly."

"Honest and informed pre-purchase support by phone. Competitive pricing and accurate description of product online. Fast, efficient shipping even when (in my case) it was free. Product works well and is exactly what I hoped it would be (and comes with generous return policy, if needed). Overall - an excellent online purchasing experience."

"unit worked fine but they are not open on weekends when i bought the unit and the saturday was last day of a special, with no one to answer my questions and I had to send alot of money to them and the debit card did not clear till monday, I hate to leave money on a debit card as they are not always safe..it would be nice if someone worked the weekend before super bowl!!!..If it was my business i would have!!!

steve

"Order fulfillment was fast, the order process was easy. The free expedited shipping was great. My only complaint was the tracking # was never provided. I had to call to get the # and status of the shipment. Overall, though, a good transaction."

"Buying process was smooth and easy! Would recommend! "

"I am a return customer and have recommended Visual Apex to many of my friends. VWas a problem with the projector delivered and no questions worked with me and shipped a new unit immediately. Great member of the community. Hands down, customer service is unmatched and Visual Apex has the BEST pries. Thanks Visual Apex! "

"We are totally satisfied with our order and Visual Apex did a great job of delivering the item in a flash. I would shop here next time."

Share Visual Apex's store rating

Visual Apex is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Visual Apex is a merchant member
Visual Apex participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,839 merchant members.