• Visual Apex Visual Apex Elite Status

Product & services pricing Rating 8.97/10 8.97/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.61/10 9.61/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.42/10 9.42/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.63/10 9.63/10

"Shipped refurbished projector promptly and was as described."

"Price was super competitive and the shipment came right on time. The assembly was detailed but not difficult. I had the screen up in less than an hour. "

"This brand new projector works great!"

"Great price and 2-day Shipping! Will buy from Visual Apex again!"

"this is my 3rd projector from apex always delivers! "

"You guys rocked, I enjoyed it and everything came as promised"

"Had a superior experience buying from Visual Apex. Order was executed, shipped, and delivered with speed and quality. Communication was excellent and they even followed up with me personally to ensure everything was satisfactory and then asked if I had any questions with setup or operations. Service you seldom run into these days. Highly recommend!"

"Visual Apex was a pleasure to do business with from the start the sale person was very friendly and knowledgeable helping me choose the correct equipment shipping was fast and the after purchase support is great I look forward to working with them in the future."

"I was researching a good home theater projector for weeks and I had three candidates but kept coming back to This Epson printer again and again. When I ran into Visual Apex's advertisement for 20% off I finally mad up my mind crossing all my fingers that the cheep price won't come with bad service or a defected machine. I LOVED THAT I COULD USE AMAZON PAY! I didn't have to fill out anything on Visual Apex's site, It just took my default payment and shipping info from Amazon so check out was a breeze! I was more than pleasantly surprised when the box showed up on my table a day early in excellent condition. The projector itself is God-sent!!!! You plug it in and that is all. If you connect with wires it just works. If you connect with Wifi it recognizes direct feed like laptop and DVD player instantly. For TV, you will need to be a bit more patient but once you know the delay time which is about 3-5 seconds, you can relax, it will always connect. My only criticism is the loud fan noise but you can only notice it after your movie is over. So all in all, I couldn't be more satisfied with the the shopping experience and the product itself"

"Provided good info and kept me informed after the sale."

"The order was very easy to process and the delivery was on time. The packaging was very good for protecting the projector and I am also very pleased with the Epson 5030UB projector. I also purchased my previous Epson projector from Visual Apex and the previous experience was equally excellent."

"I purchased a plasma from Visual Apex over ten years ago. I still have and love that plasma. Then I purchased an Epson projector from Visual Apex just recently. Like the first time I dealt with them, the second time was smooth and quick. I highly recommend. Also, their prices tend to be the lowest amongst all online retailers."

"The order was exactly as advertised and delivery was fast. The customer rep was easy to talk to and had a great understanding of what I was looking for. I would definately use this company again for future purchases."

"I ordered a 144 in HD screen and received it on time. I overwhelmed with the quality and everyone that came to my backyard fight party was impressed. The only issue was with the fit of one of the legs. Being that I was pressed for time, I had to grind to the metal on one leg a little, but overall, I freaking love my screen!!!"

"They were fantastic to work with. I had some questions on my order and they answered and fixed my mistake with the order. My projector was double boxed and the shipping was extremely fast. Great seller! I will recommend them!"

Share Visual Apex's store rating

Visual Apex is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Visual Apex is a merchant member
Visual Apex participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,837 merchant members.