Stores > Visual Apex

Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.78/10 7.78/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.78/10 7.78/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.33/10 8.33/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.92/10 7.92/10
Voice your opinion! Review Visual Apex by clicking a star below.

2017-07-23

Simple, no Hassle experience

"Purchases my Opoma Gt1080 Darbee and price was great, delivered quickly, with a fullly functional product. All that was looking for!

2017-07-19

Delivered as promised!

"Awesome!!!!!!!!! Appreciate the free mount and fast shipping!"

2017-07-04

Fifth star requires shipping outside contiguous 48 US states

"Order shipped quickly, but shipping not available outside of 48 contiguous states, even though the vendor accepts Canadian credit cards."

2017-06-18

"Prompt response when ever I had an issue or a question. The first shipment was lost and the seller sent promptly overnight shipment"

2017-06-07

Great Product / Best Service

"Was hesitant about a Refurbished unit. It has been 7 months with No issues. Will buy again from Visual Apex."

2017-05-25

Review

"Great will buy again in the future "

2017-04-23

Epson Replacement Lamp

"Easy online ordering, fast shipping and item was as described! A+++++"

2017-04-18

7.2Hookup

"This was a great investment and price competitive. I had a wonderful purchasing experience, and very pleased that I chose Visual Apex to fulfill my equipment needs to complete my home media room. Shipment tracking was to the letter and everything arrived on time and very well packaged. I will certainly purchase again and very pleased w/ the product selection...Top Quality. I really appreciated the great customer focused experience and satisfaction. Great customer service really does still exist – and it's online at Visual Apex. "

MichaelFrazier's Avatar

2017-04-15

Good selection of products and accessories

"The store seems to have a good selection of products and accessories but shipping is pretty slow. It's been 7 days since I placed my order and still no screen. I was expecting my order by this past Friday just in time for my birthday party and guest but no! The only thing I received were some accessories and my projection mount. Turns out that larger items ship separate thru DHL and you probably won't get the separate ship notification or tracking #. Customer service was knowledgeable and informed me of this issue when I called looking for the rest of my order. They have pretty good prices on certain items and their own line of projection screens rated well with a few industry reviewers. If your in no hurry for your purchase then I fully recommend this site."

Rep reply posted Apr-17-2017

A rep from Visual Apex, VisualApexInc, has responded

“Michael - Thank you for your comments, it should have been clearly stated on the website that the Electric Screen would ship separately and through DHL which does take longer, but is for the good of the screen itself so as not to cause damage. However, i see this is not clearly stated and we will go back through and make some necessary updates. Again, thank you for your comments, and we hope you enjoy your new screen!”

2017-04-11

Great Product Great Price !!!

"I had been researching the epson 3020 for a few months now and VA had the best price I even called and spoke to Carl in the sales department and he reassured me that it was a great projector I will do business again"

2017-03-31

Paypal credit card processing is a mess.

"Paypal merchant processing a disaster"

A rep from Visual Apex, VisualApexInc, has responded

“We are very sorry if you encountered difficulties with any of our payment processes. We were not aware of any issues with your order, but would be glad to review the problem. Thank you”

2017-03-28

Very pleased but shipping accessories shipped later then 2 days was very disappointing

"I bought a Epson 2045 with a free mount and HDMI cord. I actually am very pleased with the projector and it's great it comes with that mount and HDMI for free. The thing that bothered me though was it said "2 days shipping" well the projector shipped in days but the mount and HDMI did not. I thought that was a joke and when I called visual Apex they claimed it was said in fine print. I told them then why isn't their a option to ship the mount and HDMI in 2 days. Their is literally no option for that shipping. So basically the shipping for everything is deceiving because how can you use your projector without a mount? In summary great deal on the projector with the free mount but deceiving on getting the full setup in 2 days."

A rep from Visual Apex, VisualApexInc, has responded

“We are very sorry for any miscommunication in this matter. We will review how the shipping is stated on our website and do our best to communicate this effectively for all customers. Thank you and we are glad you are enjoying the projector.”

2017-03-27

Probably the best quality screen out there, and affordable too!

"excellent, excellent screen and frame!"

2017-03-08

Epson 5040 ube

"It was better than I thought"

2017-03-03

Great projector!

"Only concern was with delivery. It was supposed to be signature required but it was left on my porch. Super glad it wasn't snagged by someone. "

A rep from Visual Apex, VisualApexInc, has responded

“Thank you for the review! We are very sorry it was not shipped with a signature required and we will look into this. Thank you!”

Share Visual Apex's store rating

Visual Apex is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Visual Apex is a merchant member
Visual Apex participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,380 merchant members.