Stores > Visual Apex

• Phone: 800-883-7495
    • Customer Support: 800-883-7495
    • Business Hours: 630am - 5pm PST

2016-12-05

Best projection decision ever!!

"After researching what I needed for my needs ordering my Optoma projector from Visual Apex could not have been an easier or pleasant experience.
Best price, express 2 day shipping, and the extra throw in's during Cyber week. I'm a happy camper.
Thanks Visual Apex, GREAT JOB!!!

2016-12-04

Got what i wanted

"Delivered and working as promoted. Adding the mount was a closer."

2016-12-03

Beyond expectation

"I have had my eye on the Benq HT2050 for some time. Then the price dropped for black Friday and I had to jump. Checked all the authorized retailers and found Visual Apex not only had the sale price on the projector but also had their package deal on sale as well. The order was broken into 4 shipments which I received shipping details and tracking info within 1 business day. I received all packages within a week from order placement. Still in the process of installing and have not gotten to the universal remote, or IR blaster yet, but judging from what I have everything has exceeded my expectations. This projector rocks!"

2016-12-02

GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE

"I was looking for an Epson 3D projector for my home theater, I found the best price and added extras HERE!!! Yes HERE at Visual Apex. "IF" I had a question or concern and I DID, I would send a email and get ALL my answers in a timely matter! These people are GREAT and I thank them for caring."

2016-11-30

"Second projector I purchased from Visual Apex. I'm very satisfied. "

2016-11-29

This was the best online shopping experience I've ever had!

"I couldn't be more happy with my decision to order my projector from Visual Apex directly. Their quality of service surpassed my expectations and a great bargain became so much more. Shipping was lightning fast and they even included, free of charge, a ceiling mount(which wasn't no cheap thing) and a very nice 20ft hdmi cable. I rarely if ever leave reviews but Visual Apex earned my respect and I'm more than willing to let others know of my joyful experience. "

2016-11-28

Epson - Home Cinema 2045

"Fast shipping and good customer service
Thank you.

2016-11-28

Quick and easy

"Relatively speaking, pricing is good. Site was easy to maneuver with quick response. Order process was quick and easy, and they follow with plenty of order/tracking info, then follow up on how your experience was. Recommended."

2016-11-19

Responsive Company

"Visual Apex delivered as promised. Kept me informed of the status of my order and the shipment was securely packed. Great service; something not often seen these days, thanks for the good job."

2016-11-15

A QUALITY COMPANY WORTH DOING BUSINESS WITH

"Love the prices and quality of the screens. Purchased one Projecto screen & two Elite screens. Ran into a couple of minor manufacturing flaws with the first two screens but Visual Apex immediately took care of them and got them replaced super fast so I could be back up and running in a couple of days. Products are well-built. I've been in the high-end custom home theater industry for almost 20 years and manufacturer defects exist in even the highest-end, most expensive products out there. What matters most with any product aside from its performance and quality is the customer service and support you receive from that company. Visual Apex is top-notch with fast & friendly customer service, fast delivery, excellent prices & products. Overall experience was a pleasure. Thanks Visual Apex!"

2016-10-29

Very happy i chose Visual Apex!!

"Customer service was very freindly and gave helpful advice. I ordered my projector on a Friday afternoon and it was delivered on Sunday around noon. "

2016-10-26

Forgotten order

"I ordered the screen and checked the tracking for 4-5 days, and it wasn't tracking. I decided to call Visual apex to find out the status of my order. I spoke with customer and they said they would check on it and get back with Me. I waited all day and never heard back from Visual Apex, so called them back. They said that it hadn't shipped yet, however they would expedite it and I would still receive it they same week that I would have initially received it. I checked they shipping status the next day and that was not the case. I understand that mistakes happen, however it's all about how a Company responds to that mistake. I shouldn't have had to chase them down to find out the status of shipping when I was told I would get a call back. I'm also not getting the screen when I was told it would be here. A simple call back and and accurate delivery date is all it would have taken to satisfy Me. I hope that My experience makes it back to someone who will rectify the problems,so that the next customer will have a better experience than I did."

Rep reply posted Nov-07-2016

A rep from Visual Apex, VisualApexInc, has responded

“Scott - we are very sorry this happened. You should have been receiving the communications you were told you would receive. We will go back and review what happened here. Again, I am very sorry for the delay in shipping and the receiving of your screen.”

2016-10-17

No 3D glasses?

"This item is advertised as coming with 2 pair of 3D glasses from every site that carries it, but I didn't get them. Everything else arrived."

Rep reply posted Nov-07-2016

A rep from Visual Apex, VisualApexInc, has responded

“Bruce, we are very sorry about this matter - we will look into it with BenQ, as they state that on the information we are given. Again, our apologies for this error, but thank you for bringing it to us. ”

2016-10-15

Customer Service is a lot better than most

"I ordered a projector last week. Unfortunately, something came up on my end and I had to cancel my order. Customer Service helped me out almost immediately. I sent an email expecting to hear back in the standard 24-48 hours, but I had a response within 5 minutes. They were courteous helpful in the process. I will definitely be considering Visual Apex for my future purchases."

2016-10-07

VA comes through gain!

"Thanks for another great purchase."

Share Visual Apex's store rating

Visual Apex is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Visual Apex is a merchant member
Visual Apex participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,455 merchant members.