• Visual Apex Visual Apex Elite Status

Product & services pricing Rating 9.11/10 9.11/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.60/10 9.60/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.60/10 9.60/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.70/10 9.70/10

"Everything was delivered on time and in good shape. That is why I am a return customer."

"Prompt delivery. Excellent service. Recommend highly."

"Quick shipping, best prices, great pre-sale advice. "

"Projector is STILL not delivered due to dalays caused bt Fed Ex."

"Order arrived in two days as advertised. Very happy with my purchase."

"Good friendly advice on what we needed. Great value and very quick and free delivery. I would recommend checking them out for anything you might need that they supply. "

"Great pricing, great service, and quick response time."

"I ordered a refurbished Epson 8345 projector. It arrived quickly and it was packaged well (it had a larger outer box to protect the inner box). Other places just ship products in the original box from the manufacturer (which I hate btw).

The projector works like new and I haven't had any problems with it so far. I have about 40 hours on it already. It really seems like new.

Again, no problems with Visual Apex. Fast shipping, no issues. Just order and wait a couple of days for it to arrive - the way online ordering should work.

"Excellent customer service. I will do business with them again."

"Great price....fast delivery "

"Second time I used visual apex and it was just as good as the first!! I'll be back!!"

"Quick and easy ordering. Item arrived on time. Support is stellar. Price is right"

"Order was received quickly and appears to all be in order. I was very impressed with their website, and I think I got a great deal. Thanks!"

"Great pricing and fast delivery. "

"I was very satisfied after 2 days. I payed with paypal and they are not very experienced with it. I ordered on Friday at 2pm eastern time and did not get a conformation email until monday morning. Not Acceptable in today's online ordering. After that I got the projector in 3 days and all was well"

Share Visual Apex's store rating

Visual Apex is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Visual Apex is a merchant member
Visual Apex participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,847 merchant members.