• Contact: customerservice@visualapex.com
    • Business Hours: 630am - 5pm PST

Product & services pricing Rating 9.26/10 9.26/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.85/10 9.85/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.56/10 9.56/10

"First time using Visual Apex and I would use them again if I needed anything. "

"From my initial phone call with Karl (in Sales), who spent a great deal of time providing his expert insight regarding the many available options (projector recommendations, screens, kits, etc.), to his prompt response to my email questions, I knew, without a doubt, I had made the right choice in selecting an audio/video company.

The level of customer service I received -- from start to finish -- is unheard of in this digital age, and I cannot possibly overstate what that means to someone like myself, who is a relative newbie to home media technology.

Visual Apex has a new lifelong customer! Keep up the excellent work!!

"Very knowledgeable about their products.Everything was delivered on time and to specifications. Very happy with purchase"

"I hardly write a review, but Visual Apex is really a great online store to purchase with. fast shipping, great follow ups. and of course, great products.
I bought the screen set, tested the projector with zero issue, haven't got chance to open the screen yet, might do a follow up review later on.
5 stars.

"They handled everything very well. The sales staff did a great job recommending products and guiding us in the right direction. The projector and the mountings worked exactly as advertised. "

"This is the second projector I have bought from Visual Apex in the last 8 years or so, and as per the first time, the price was the best that I could find, the service was excellent, and the shipping was immediate! Not much more I could ask for, frankly!

Post sale followup to make certain that all was good was initiated by Visual Apex both by e-mail and telephone - and in this day, frankly, speaking to an actual person from a business is both unheard of and wonderful! Thank god that there is still a vendor left that believes in actual customer service!

"Very Very pleased with the both the customer service and products received. I called in looking for some advice and Brian Vaal was more then willing to help. Not only on the initial call but through a few follow up emails - all prior to my purchase. I ended up with the 122" Projecto Screen which is very easy to set up and take down and has a great surface for viewing. Because most of my outdoor use will be in the summer evenings I selected a Optoma HD26 for its brightness and it is working great.

All in all I would highly recommend Visual Apex for your A/V needs!

"Visual Apex was referred to me by a retired airline pilot friend who does home theater installations as a side job. Ordering was simple and fast. The person taking my order, Bryan, was knowledgeable, friendly and very helpful. I had numerous people follow up to be sure I was happy with the product and the service. The whole family is really enjoying our new projector and spending lots of time back in our home theater.
Thanks, Matt

"Visual Apex helped me find the right projector and screen for the AV system in our sanctuary.

They were helpful, knowledgeable, and patient. They were very responsive with all of my questions and when they were unsure, they followed up by getting me connected with the people that could answer the questions.

I was very impressed with the personal level of attention that I was provided. This project would have been much more difficult without their help.

"I found that there price was cheap comparing with other vendors. They delivered on time and well package. I was very surprised to hear a friendly call from there customer service asking me if product met my expectation. In a near future, I would definitely buy from them again."

"Outstanding company. Just purchased my second projector from Visual Apex. Prompt responses to all my questions. Never tried to "oversell" me. Received my projector in two days. Follow-up after the sale has been wonderful. Highly recommend them for both their service and their prices."

"Visual Apex provides excellent customer service. While researching projectors, they were extremely helpful in answering all of my technical questions. For this reason, I am a repeat customer and hope that others take advantage of their vast knowledge base. I am extremely pleased with my BenQ W1070 projector purchase. "

"I recently purchased a complete home theater package from Visual Apex. I could not be more happy with the results. Not only did I receive a high end projector, the store brand 120" wall mount screen is outstanding. It brings a professional finish to your theater room. On top of all that. The package includes everything else you need. Long HDMI Cables, Mounts, and other accessories, all at a very affordable price. You will also get personal customer service. If you're in the market for a projector or any other product for your home theater, consider Visual Apex"

"Excellent prices. Excellent customer service during and after the sale - with follow-up contact by Visual Apex customer-service both by phone and email after the sale, just to inquire if I had any issues or concerns with the products, shipping, or operation and use of the products. Shipping was timely. The products ordered (BenQ 1080P projector, projector, screen, cables, and other accessories) were shipped in excellect condition without damage."

"Wanted a few questions answered before I purchased my EH501 Projector. Talked to Carl who was very professional and took the time to answer all my questions. I made the purchase, product shipped when they said it would and arrived in great condition. Couldn't be happier with my purchase."

Visual Apex is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Visual Apex is a merchant member
Visual Apex participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,861 merchant members.