Stores > Visual Apex

Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.29/10 9.29/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.23/10 9.23/10

2016-04-25

Smooth transaction!

"My purchase with Visual Apex easy and straight forward. Their website provides helpful information and it is easy to navigate. I am satisfied with the product and how they handled my order."

2016-04-06

Fast, reliable, professional

"Purchase projector, returned with no issue for another projector... Refurbished. Worked like new. No hassle, no problems. 2 day shipping free and reliable. I'll shop with visual Alex again. Thank you "

2016-04-06

Reliable and prompt

"Items arrived promptly and were mint new."

2016-03-29

Awesome Company Great Products

"Ordered an Epson 5030ub theater package and could not be happier. The customer service, shipping speed and high quality products are superior. Great job...I've now found my go to theater store. Thank you!"

This review was modified by dd78100 on March 29 2016 07:27:29 PM

2016-03-28

Great and very satisfied

"It's great to see responsive seller with email notifications and status updates.
Items delivered fast and in time, very please customer.

2016-03-26

YOU'VE GOTTA READ THIS!!

"Buying from Visual Apex was the best online buying experience I've had in a long time. They had everything I was looking for. Ordering was simple and shipping was super fast. I especially liked how Alice from customer service followed up on my order.Thank You!! This is an excellent company to do business with and I will tell everyone I know.
Thank you Visual Apex.

This review was modified by cowell68 on March 26 2016 10:02:42 AM

2016-03-24

Perfect experience

"Got an incredible deal on the bundle and everything was delivered undamaged and hassle free. "

2016-03-19

Best deal around

"I was recommended by a friend. The projector I ordered arrived quickly with a free universal mount. Everything worked perfectly and was set up the day it arrived. Ordering from visual apex was the bet decision I could have made"

2016-03-18

Delivered before promised and exactly as ordered!

" Seeing most of the prices the same as the manufacturer's advertised price (some were actually higher!) I decided to purchase from Visual Apex to receive the mounting hardware which was not included elsewhere.

The projector arrived a day earlier than promised and the mounting hardware followed within a few days, also as promised.

2016-03-17

2 days to deliver?

"I ordered my projector on a Wednesday, well with in business hours. Knowing my projector would be delivered in the two days as promised, the had my theater room all ready to go and planned my first viewing party. Friday, two days later, the projector never came. It was 5 days later I got my projector. With no mount. So I had to go buy a mount to use my projector. Two days later the mount came. Seems like a lot of promises in the sales department.. but no follow though after the sale is made. very disappointed. And now I have to figure out how to get my money back for this mount. That should be fun. "

2016-03-16

quick delivery

"Everything I ordered came as promised and in working order. Best prices I could find. Will definitely order from Visual Apex again! "

2016-03-16

AWESOME customer service!

"Faye Peasley provided great customer service. The ordering process was very simple and the delivery times were SPOT on! I would definitely recommend using your service and will definitely use it again myself!"

2016-03-11

At the "Apex" of their industry

"VA has been VERY helpful and accommodating! Their people are available, helpful, and professional. Both Faye and Karl we great to deal with on my Epson projector shopping. "

2016-03-10

Great service

"Great service; Prompt delivery"

2016-03-04

Signed, sealed and delivered.

"I ordered the 144" screen. It was shipped for free via Fedex. A signature was required but I was not able to be home. I was able to adjust the delivery destination to a Fedex store for a convenient pick up later. The screen appears to be as advertised. So far I am satisfied."

Share Visual Apex's store rating

Visual Apex is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Visual Apex is a merchant member
Visual Apex participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,604 merchant members.