• Contact: customerservice@visualapex.com
    • Customer Support: 800-883-7495
    • Business Hours: 630am - 5pm PST

Product & services pricing Rating 9.33/10 9.33/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.50/10 9.50/10

"Visual Apex was referred to me by a retired airline pilot friend who does home theater installations as a side job. Ordering was simple and fast. The person taking my order, Bryan, was knowledgeable, friendly and very helpful. I had numerous people follow up to be sure I was happy with the product and the service. The whole family is really enjoying our new projector and spending lots of time back in our home theater.
Thanks, Matt

"Visual Apex helped me find the right projector and screen for the AV system in our sanctuary.

They were helpful, knowledgeable, and patient. They were very responsive with all of my questions and when they were unsure, they followed up by getting me connected with the people that could answer the questions.

I was very impressed with the personal level of attention that I was provided. This project would have been much more difficult without their help.

"I found that there price was cheap comparing with other vendors. They delivered on time and well package. I was very surprised to hear a friendly call from there customer service asking me if product met my expectation. In a near future, I would definitely buy from them again."

"Outstanding company. Just purchased my second projector from Visual Apex. Prompt responses to all my questions. Never tried to "oversell" me. Received my projector in two days. Follow-up after the sale has been wonderful. Highly recommend them for both their service and their prices."

"Visual Apex provides excellent customer service. While researching projectors, they were extremely helpful in answering all of my technical questions. For this reason, I am a repeat customer and hope that others take advantage of their vast knowledge base. I am extremely pleased with my BenQ W1070 projector purchase. "

"I recently purchased a complete home theater package from Visual Apex. I could not be more happy with the results. Not only did I receive a high end projector, the store brand 120" wall mount screen is outstanding. It brings a professional finish to your theater room. On top of all that. The package includes everything else you need. Long HDMI Cables, Mounts, and other accessories, all at a very affordable price. You will also get personal customer service. If you're in the market for a projector or any other product for your home theater, consider Visual Apex"

"Excellent prices. Excellent customer service during and after the sale - with follow-up contact by Visual Apex customer-service both by phone and email after the sale, just to inquire if I had any issues or concerns with the products, shipping, or operation and use of the products. Shipping was timely. The products ordered (BenQ 1080P projector, projector, screen, cables, and other accessories) were shipped in excellect condition without damage."

"Wanted a few questions answered before I purchased my EH501 Projector. Talked to Carl who was very professional and took the time to answer all my questions. I made the purchase, product shipped when they said it would and arrived in great condition. Couldn't be happier with my purchase."

" I had been looking at video projectors for some time and had decided Epson had the best bang for my buck. I was saving for the Epson 5020 and happened across an advertisement in an online home theater magazine for a refurbished 3020 from Visual apex. The projector was 2/3 the retail price and came with the same warranty, so I figured why not? This was a purchase I thought I would have to slip by the wife but when she saw it and found out what I paid for it she was thrilled. It was to all appearences a new projector, it arrived in 2 days, and was a breeze to set up. Maybe it's fortunate that I didn't see the 3020 and 5020 side by side, but I'm totally happy with the projector. our family and friends are blown away with the quality picture (106" screen) and I haven't even played with the settings yet. Visual Apex contacted me soon after to check on the arrival and condition of the projector, and told me to contact them with any questions on the operation and/or maintenance. I have a great product, and the customer service has been awesome. I'm enjoying a home theater now instead of waitig for something more expensive."

"I bought a refurbished Epson 3020 with a screen from Visual Apex and couldn't be more pleased. The projector looks and functions as well as I would expect a new one to and it required minimal calibration. The projector package with screen, mount, and other items worked together flawlessly. I highly recommend them."

"Got the order on time and all in excellent condition. very good customer service and so far enjoying our movie theater."

"My experience with Visual Apex was exemplary. I had questions before my purchase and they were quick to respond and were thorough in their answer. My experience with their website was straightforward and the navigation of the site was very user-friendly. My package arrived 2 days BEFORE the expected delivery date from the shipper. That was a nice surprise. Overall I would highly recommend Visual Apex. "

"My ordered equipment arrived in excellent condition and without incident, as promised. The packaging was undamaged so it gave me high level of confidence that its contents were also undamaged, and they weren’t. Visual Apex's website is very easy to navigate and the products very easy to find. I am delighted to be a customer of Visual Apex. I’ll be back.

Visual Apex has a customer for life here . . .

"I just happened to click on the visual apex link while reading a review of the projector I had decided on for my 1st Home Theatre project at a popular review site. I had done my research and knew what I wanted and was impressed with the pricing. What blew me away was the customer service, product knowledge and insight I found.

It didn't end there either, after the sale I was called by a rep to be certain everything was good with my purchase and then a week later I received a nice dust cover and sticker with a letter thanking me for my business.

In this day and age of pumping your own gas, bagging your own groceries and non existent customer service it's rare to find exceptional product knowledge coupled with pre and post sale customer service and support.

"I recently purchased an Epson 3020-R from Visual Apex,and from the moment I placed the order the service I received was stellar. VA's staff was very friendly, knowledgeable and quick to respond to inquiries. I had never made an online purchase of more than $1,000.00 so naturally I was quite leery. Upon reading other customers' reviews my mind was quickly at ease as it appears that I am not the only customer that was impressed by their service. Even while reading blogs about projectors, it seem that someone will always mention purchasing an item from Visual Apex and what a great and reliable outfit they are! From Jim, to Jessica to Alice the attention my order received was very impressive. I would re-order from this seller in a heartbeat! And no! I do not work for VA nor am I being paid for this - I am just a truly satisfied customer! May your experience be as positive an experience as mine was."

Visual Apex is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Visual Apex is a merchant member
Visual Apex participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,848 merchant members.