• Visual Apex Visual Apex Elite Status

Product & services pricing Rating 9.32/10 9.32/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.66/10 9.66/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.76/10 9.76/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.85/10 9.85/10

"Was sent the wrong projector. I sent it back and then was told the projector that I bought was going to take 2 weeks to deliver. Not even a discount was given after I asked.

"Sent everything but the projector.... guaranteed 2 day shipping?! Got the rest of the stuff 4 days later... the projector took about a week. What kind of quality control program is based on ME calling to ask where my projector is?! The stuff seems fine. Price was right."

"Great company! Always deliver as promised. "

"Very good product. Had everything I needed. There were a few creases in the screen but other than that it was great."

"Fast delivery and good service."

"Delivery was quick and just what was expected. Nice job. "

"knowledgeable, quick, responsive, good prices and fast shipping. what more can I ask for?"

"I purchased a Ben-Q W1070 projector and a 92" fixed frame screen from Visual Apex. The projector has amazing clarity and the screen is light weight and looks beautiful with the velvet wrapped frame. My home theater room is complete thanks to Visual Apex!"

"Great. Fast delivery. I inspected everything, all was okay except that the big bag had a tear in one of the inside flaps. I can live with that. Was easy to erect, very sturdy, might have problems with the snaps overtime. Can we reorder the screen only in the future, and do you all have a reverse screen in the same size. Thank You."

"My phone call to them before the order was very helpful. The order was processed accurately and the projector came when they said it would, safe and sound."

"Answered all my pre-sale questions, and shipped my backordered refurbished projector on the exact day they estimated it'd be back in stock. A good experience all around."

"Really quick with delivery. Staff was extremely helpful.. A great buying experience. "

"Bigger then expected arrived early. Great for outside theater. "

"I ordered the Wireless Projector and it seems to be out of stock. I could go to Best Buy and Purchase it right now. Not sure why it is going to take until the end of August. I am good with the price but the 3 day delivery wasn't very accurate. "

"I've never had a bad experience with Visual Apex. "

Share Visual Apex's store rating

Visual Apex is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Visual Apex is a merchant member
Visual Apex participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,715 merchant members.