• Visual Apex Visual Apex Elite Status

Product & services pricing Rating 9.04/10 9.04/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.62/10 9.62/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.24/10 9.24/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.68/10 9.68/10

"Very easy and efficient process working with Visual Apex."

"They had the Best Price I could find on the video projector...and the equipment was well packaged...and arrived a day sooner than they estimated.
I am a VERY HAPPY buyer.....
I Highly Recommend them.
And they accepted payment via PayPal....Very Handy.

"I was very satisfied with Visual Apex. This is the 3rd projector I had ordered from them I did return one also and there was no problem with the return. I got my product right on time and when I had a question and e-mailed them, they returned my e-mail with the answer right away. I would not hesitate to order from them again. Also they are very competitive with their prices. "

"I would like to thank the staff at visual apex. recently, I purchased a projection TV and a ceiling mount from this site. The sales rep. who took my order was very friendly. He took the time to answer my questions. I received the Projector within 48 hours as promised. the ceiling mount was back ordered. when I called to check on the status of the order, the folks were very helpful and explained that it will arrive in two days, i receive the mounts in two days as promised. i will purchase more equipments in the future."

"You guys are AWSOME, Right Information, to the point, VERY Honest advise and for customer servise i give you guys a BIG 100 over 10. This is my second purchase from you guys and looking forward to do some more in the near future as the 4K projector is my next one.
GOOD JOB and keep up the GOOD Work - CONGRATS to u ALL

"Amazing buy all pricey electronic from them no worries great shipping great customer support don't buy cheap projector bulbs get them here"

"fast shipping and great communication.
will buy again.

"the thing was here faster than it took for me to order it, and that was fast. "

"Very please with my buying experience before, during, and after the sale. Products were shipped in a timely manner, I made 2 different calls for both customer service and tech support. Both calls were handled fast and friendly. Will recommend Visual Apex!"

"Service was great! Product arrived on time and in good condition!"

"fast shipping ordered tues got my projector fri afternoon installed it everything works great "

"No issues, excellent packaging, and fast shipping"

"Received a sale announcement by email and was very pleased that the projector I was looking for had been reduced. I purchased the Panasonic PT-AE8000U. It arrived in a very well protected by double boxing, and the delivery was as promised. It took me about 30 minutes to replace my existing projector and set up the 8000.

The picture in 2D is amazing - exceeding my expectations. My 3D glasses will be delivered this week so I can view 3d...can't wait!

"Pre-sale phone support was efficient, courteous, and accurate. Order processing was swift. Shipping and delivery were very fast - as promised. Item was well-packed and works as described. I'd say that's pretty darned good so far."

"2nd projector purchase from VisualApex. I will not buy a protector from anyone else. Price is always right, customer service is unmatched and 2day shipping was free!"

Share Visual Apex's store rating

Visual Apex is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Visual Apex is a merchant member
Visual Apex participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,885 merchant members.