Store Information Store Info
  • Rating 9.90/10 272 reviews

Visual Apex is a merchant member
    Visual Apex participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,877 merchant members.
  • Visual Apex contact information

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.80/10 9.80/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.80/10 9.80/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.71/10 9.71/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.17/10 9.17/10

"My experience with Visual Apex was exemplary. I had questions before my purchase and they were quick to respond and were thorough in their answer. My experience with their website was straightforward and the navigation of the site was very user-friendly. My package arrived 2 days BEFORE the expected delivery date from the shipper. That was a nice surprise. Overall I would highly recommend Visual Apex. "

"My ordered equipment arrived in excellent condition and without incident, as promised. The packaging was undamaged so it gave me high level of confidence that its contents were also undamaged, and they weren’t. Visual Apex's website is very easy to navigate and the products very easy to find. I am delighted to be a customer of Visual Apex. I’ll be back.

Visual Apex has a customer for life here . . .

"I just happened to click on the visual apex link while reading a review of the projector I had decided on for my 1st Home Theatre project at a popular review site. I had done my research and knew what I wanted and was impressed with the pricing. What blew me away was the customer service, product knowledge and insight I found.

It didn't end there either, after the sale I was called by a rep to be certain everything was good with my purchase and then a week later I received a nice dust cover and sticker with a letter thanking me for my business.

In this day and age of pumping your own gas, bagging your own groceries and non existent customer service it's rare to find exceptional product knowledge coupled with pre and post sale customer service and support.

"I recently purchased an Epson 3020-R from Visual Apex,and from the moment I placed the order the service I received was stellar. VA's staff was very friendly, knowledgeable and quick to respond to inquiries. I had never made an online purchase of more than $1,000.00 so naturally I was quite leery. Upon reading other customers' reviews my mind was quickly at ease as it appears that I am not the only customer that was impressed by their service. Even while reading blogs about projectors, it seem that someone will always mention purchasing an item from Visual Apex and what a great and reliable outfit they are! From Jim, to Jessica to Alice the attention my order received was very impressive. I would re-order from this seller in a heartbeat! And no! I do not work for VA nor am I being paid for this - I am just a truly satisfied customer! May your experience be as positive an experience as mine was."

"Excellent customer service and communication. They provided timely order updates and prompt shipping for a great priced product. I would definitely order from them again and would recommend to others."

"I ordered an Epson 8350 projector with universal ceiling mount. I found Visual Apex's price to be competitive and I got free 2 day shipping. Both items arrived early on the second day. I had to fiddle with the variable arms for the ceiling mount, but once I had it right, it was easy to install. The projector works perfectly and is a huge improvement over my previous projector, a Panasonic PT-AE900U that I purchased from VA back in 2005 and is still working great. The Epson picture is vivid enough to watch in a room with significant ambient light without being washed out. In a dark room the picture is fantastic. In a follow up delivery, VA sent me a complimentary blu-ray containing easy calibration tests and adjustments to fine tune the projector. Extremely satisfied."

Rating 8/104/5

"I had a good experience with Visual Apex on my recent projector purchase. Shipping took little longer than i expected but item arrived in perfect condition. They sent me a follow-up email as soon as item arrived, which show that they care about their customer. One thing i like about this online store is that they have so many different choices and good price."

"I came upon Visual Apex while researching the Epson 3020 projector, I was replacing my 2002 Epson projector which I had given to my friend about a year ago, their web page is so informative with information, and their pries are the lowest that I have seen on a web sight, their follow up after the sale is outstanding, they are really concerned about a customers satisfaction, I will contact Visual Apex in the future & do highly recommend their services-thanks G Green!"

"Visual Apex is an excellent seller. The order was delivered very quickly. And the customer service is very responsive. This merchant is highly recommended."

"I am pleased I chose to deal with Visual Apex. I was looking for a projector for about 6 months. I visited many websites and sometimes just asking general questions or a better deal. Visual Apex always answered me very fast and professionally, and when they were not able to offer me a better deal in one of the products, they offered me other options, which I took as a good signal. I have to say that all process, same questions, asking better prices, etc. I also had with other online stores, and in conclusion, Visual Apex was the best and who definitely made me feel in confidence to have my business. The only not great point was when I decided to make my purchase, the seller who answered my call was attending online another customer at same time, so I had to wait for couple minutes, so my process could be faster. Apart of that, this customer service person was very professional, kind and honest. After my purchase, couple weeks later I got an email asking if anything was working well, as I answered I had an issue with lens shift, couple days later a technical service person called me to help to solve the problem. This follow up action definitely made me feel more pleased with Visual Apex because you know, all customer we look for the best price, but when price is about the same, customer service and technical support make the big difference to choose one or another store. "

"I've purchased two projectors from Visual Apex. I was pleased that during this recent purchase they were just has helpful and responsive as they were 7 or 8 years ago. They really break the barriers of typical online purchasing and add a personal touch. It's very refreshing and instills confidence...especially when you are buying relatively expensive products. "

"Visual Apex is a great company to deal with. Best prices around and the customer service is excellent. I was kept informed about my order from start to finish. I had a small issue with the product and they took care of it ASAP. FYI, the visual apex branded screens are awesome!! As good as Da-Lite and others. I will be purchasing in the future from Visual Apex."

"I placed an order online with Visual Apex. The process was user-friendly and intuitive. I received tracking information immediately. The product arrived on schedule and in good condition. The company completely fulfilled my expectations of a reseller."

"Visual Apex Finally we found a company that has customer service. We bought a Projector from them and they have been just great. They checked with us soon after ordering to make sure projector arrived in good condition and let us know they were there to help in anyway with just a phone call to them they would make sure we got good service. No other company I have delt with in the past 10 years has followed up to see if everything was good to go. "

"Reliable supplier. Shipment was received on schedule."