Stores > Visual Apex

• Customer Support: 800-883-7495
    • Business Hours: 630am - 5pm PST

Product & services pricing Rating 9.00/10 9.00/10

2016-07-13

"Free and fast delivery. Working well."

2016-07-05

Epson rocks, so does VA for delivering the goods

"Epson rocks, so does VA for delivering the goods"

2016-06-28

Great Projector Upgrade

"I bought the Epson 5030ub to replace my very old Epson Pro 1080 from 10 years age. The new projector is super clear and bright and works great out of the box. Waiting to put sometime on it before doing a full calibration for my various inputs. Totally satisfied with this projector and highly recommended."

2016-06-24

Great Experience

"As always, Visual Apex provided great service, with fast delivery."

2016-06-22

Awesome service in time

"The projector was delivered on time in my leasing office, they way the packing was done was unimaginable. The free stuff along with the projector as promotional offer was also delivered with in 2-3 days. "

2016-06-20

Awesome Projector and Screen

"After reading many positive reviews about the Epson 2030 projector, I took a chance on an Epson 2030-R (refurbished) projector and a portable/outdoor screen. I couldn't be happier. For the price, I had a really nice 120" 1080p picture. I watched Pride, Prejudice, and Zombies; the 2016 US Open; and game 7 of the NBA championship (all with the screen set up in our living room. The projector was excellent when it was night. It was very good during the day when the blinds were closed. I got the 120" picture with the projector about 15 feet from the screen. The projector has about 4 preset color settings, which is fine for me. It also has keystone correction capabilities. Fan is a little noisy, but not a show stopper. If you want a nice picture for a bargain budget, I highly recommend this projector. The screen is vinyl plastic that uses snaps to attach to a solid aluminum fold up frame. There are some fold lines on the screen when it is unfolded. Once the screen is stretched and snapped into place, most of the lines disappear and when a movie or other production is played, the lines tend to become unnoticeable. For less than $700, for both the projector and the screen, I am completely satisfied and would do this deal again.

Visual Apex provided super fast shipping and kept me informed every step of the way. Just the way it should be.

2016-06-08

Great experience

"Visual Apex had the best price on the refurbished Epson 5030UB. I called to ask a few questions before the sale and got right through to a real live helpful person (Karl). Free 2-Day shipping was right on time. I would definitely buy from them again."

2016-06-08

"Fast shipping. Best prices anywhere. Thanks."

2016-06-06

"They were fast. Had what we needed at a good price. "

2016-05-31

"Great product and lightning fast delivery."

2016-05-24

Excellent price and costumer service

"I ordered an Epson HC 2030 Projector. The item was delivered in perfect condition. I'm giving 4 stars just because VisualApex had some problem with my credit card but I found it out only after 4 days, when I called the costumer service worried about my order not being shipped yet. I expect to be contacted when these things happens. "

2016-05-23

"Great service, as always."

2016-05-22

Quick and reliable

"I've purchased all my projector equipment and replacement lamps from Visual Apex. The fact is when shopping for lamps there are a lot of fraudulent dealers with counterfeit lamps that can damage your projector. VA can be trusted to deliver the genuine article and tulhry do it quickly."

2016-05-22

First time user

"Great experience from initial order to final delivery. Product description was fully accurate."

2016-05-13

Happy customer

"The first time I contacted them, the individual I spoke to wasn't very helpful. He didn't offer any insight that wasn't asked for and really left me in the dark. The second time I called it was a totally different experience. the Sales rep asked questions, gave me his opinion and details to support it. Let me know how to get back to him if needed. He was great. Overall, product is great. Shipped here quickly with the exception of the projector which came from the manufacturer - out of stock and shipped later. I wasn't told about this which made me make another call. "

Share Visual Apex's store rating

Visual Apex is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Visual Apex is a merchant member
Visual Apex participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,536 merchant members.