Stores > Visual Apex

Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.57/10 8.57/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.46/10 8.46/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10

2016-05-24

Excellent price and costumer service

"I ordered an Epson HC 2030 Projector. The item was delivered in perfect condition. I'm giving 4 stars just because VisualApex had some problem with my credit card but I found it out only after 4 days, when I called the costumer service worried about my order not being shipped yet. I expect to be contacted when these things happens. "

2016-05-23

"Great service, as always."

2016-05-22

Quick and reliable

"I've purchased all my projector equipment and replacement lamps from Visual Apex. The fact is when shopping for lamps there are a lot of fraudulent dealers with counterfeit lamps that can damage your projector. VA can be trusted to deliver the genuine article and tulhry do it quickly."

2016-05-22

First time user

"Great experience from initial order to final delivery. Product description was fully accurate."

2016-05-13

Happy customer

"The first time I contacted them, the individual I spoke to wasn't very helpful. He didn't offer any insight that wasn't asked for and really left me in the dark. The second time I called it was a totally different experience. the Sales rep asked questions, gave me his opinion and details to support it. Let me know how to get back to him if needed. He was great. Overall, product is great. Shipped here quickly with the exception of the projector which came from the manufacturer - out of stock and shipped later. I wasn't told about this which made me make another call. "

2016-05-04

Crappy Company

"I purchase a projector from Visual Apex. I had to return the projector because it had a manufacturer defect. The projector was replaced and was fine.
That was 8 years ago. Last week I went online to purchase a new DLP projector. Visual Apex cancelled my order. I had to call them multiple times to get a response. I was told it was a management decision. Why ? Well since I returned a brand new projector 8 years ago Visual Apex was refusing to sell me products. The projector I had was exchanged for the exact same projector. Visual Apex did not like that and black ball me.
The manufacturer knowledge that the projector was flawed. The kicker is they held a grudge for 8 years. What they are telling customers is accept what they give you.

This review was modified by jpmastroleo on May 04 2016 01:48:48 PM

2016-05-04

Great Customer Service and Great Price

"Received a great deal on a Home Theater Projector and a gift card as an added bonus.

Site was easy to use and immediate follow-up by Customer Service that my order was processed and shipped.

2016-04-25

Smooth transaction!

"My purchase with Visual Apex easy and straight forward. Their website provides helpful information and it is easy to navigate. I am satisfied with the product and how they handled my order."

2016-04-06

Fast, reliable, professional

"Purchase projector, returned with no issue for another projector... Refurbished. Worked like new. No hassle, no problems. 2 day shipping free and reliable. I'll shop with visual Alex again. Thank you "

2016-04-06

Reliable and prompt

"Items arrived promptly and were mint new."

2016-03-29

Awesome Company Great Products

"Ordered an Epson 5030ub theater package and could not be happier. The customer service, shipping speed and high quality products are superior. Great job...I've now found my go to theater store. Thank you!"

This review was modified by dd78100 on March 29 2016 07:27:29 PM

2016-03-28

Great and very satisfied

"It's great to see responsive seller with email notifications and status updates.
Items delivered fast and in time, very please customer.

2016-03-26

YOU'VE GOTTA READ THIS!!

"Buying from Visual Apex was the best online buying experience I've had in a long time. They had everything I was looking for. Ordering was simple and shipping was super fast. I especially liked how Alice from customer service followed up on my order.Thank You!! This is an excellent company to do business with and I will tell everyone I know.
Thank you Visual Apex.

This review was modified by cowell68 on March 26 2016 10:02:42 AM

2016-03-24

Perfect experience

"Got an incredible deal on the bundle and everything was delivered undamaged and hassle free. "

2016-03-19

Best deal around

"I was recommended by a friend. The projector I ordered arrived quickly with a free universal mount. Everything worked perfectly and was set up the day it arrived. Ordering from visual apex was the bet decision I could have made"

Share Visual Apex's store rating

Visual Apex is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Visual Apex is a merchant member
Visual Apex participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,591 merchant members.