Stores > Vista Wholesale
  • Vista Wholesale

Voice your opinion! Review Vista Wholesale by clicking a star below.
2017-05-08

Just HORRIBLE

"Placed an order 2 weeks ago, nothing. I've emailed about the order, tried to cancel, no response.
No phone number, no product, but my card was charged.
Next stop, BBB

2017-04-01

stay away from them !!!

"this company is terrible, stay away from them, the order suppose to ship in one day, it has been 11 days no merchandise, at all, email them several times, they never reply, they do not list the number, I find it on Pay pal, disconnected, I find other in Facebook, no answer, left message that never was call back.
This company is TERRIBLE I have file dispute and stay away. will never buy anything from them, they seem like scam or something. companies as this should not even bee in business is a shame how they run their business.

2015-01-12

"I am a reseller that has placed order's from Vista Wholesale for over a year now with no problems. I placed an order and the next day it says it was shipped with a tracking number. I waited almost a week when there was no information on the tracking number, just that a label had been created. After that they ran out of stock on the item that I had ordered. I have sent 6 emails over a weeks time now to both of their email addresses listed on their website. NOT ONE RESPONSE YET!! Beware of this company!!!! Order at your own risk because if there is ever a problem, they will not respond to any emails or threats. I wish there was a way to shut them down. Any company doing business like this on the internet should be shut down. They give the rest of us honest, customer focused reseller's a bad image. "

2013-04-12

"Good seller until you have a problem and need help. Will not answer emails and any phone number you can find is either out of service or will not be answered. Its a shame because I have done business with them for years but recently customer service is not one of the items on the top of their list. As a matter of fact to make it even harder to contact them they have shut down the facebook page."

2013-02-08

"I've been ordering from Vista since August just before I opened my store. I never had a problem UNTIL...... an honest mistake was made with the shipping address city. At anyrate when I noticed it was taking much longer for the product to arrive, I tracked the order. Once I saw it was being shipped back to Vista I tried to contact them. of course there was NO phone number anywhere to be found. So I emailed them. After 6 emails and no response I called my bank and explained everything which at this point the goods arrived back to Vista. After contacting the bank I made 2 more attempts at emailing Vista again no response. Thankfully their competitor 30 miles from them carries the exact same product. Last night my bank gave me the contact number for Vista that Vista provides the bank with. That number if anyone needs it is 765-720-7556. I called and it goes to a generic vm!!! This company is a joke! Someone who probably has works out of their garage! Needless to say after 2 VM's to Vista and no call... My bank is going to do a charge back. Lesson learned here... Never do business with a company who doesn't provide a phone number on their website. And maybe call it to make sure they are legit. Total shame"

2012-12-01

"I ordered a huge order on 11/9/12 and the receipt stated the order would be shipped within 24 hours. I have not received my order. I left a msg on the phone message, sent numerous emails, sent messages on facebook and finally have had to file a dispute with paypal."

2012-03-02

"I had the same problem some of you are mentioning. My order was delayed and I made several attempts to get in touch with the company through e-mail. No reply. I did get a phone number but, it was disconnected. I finaly left a message on Facebook after liking vistawholesale.com. A person was there and answered my questions right away and my product were shipped staiaght out. They even gave me free shipping on the order. Food for thought if you are on facebook and trying to still get ordering issues thaken care of. Hope this helps many of you out there!"

2012-02-16

"I ordered on Monday. It says it was shipped same day. No UPS tracking number provided. Still says processing. Have no way of checking to see if items shipped or not. Have contacted my bank and they are going to investigate my claim. I send a message via website, email and I called and left a voice message, still no reply. This was my first attempt to do business with this company and will definately be my last."

2011-12-07

"Have made several orders with this company and had no problem. The last order I received a broken oil warmer. The website states to email them with any problems. I have emailed them 3 times and gotten no reply. There is not a valid listed phone # for them either. I finally filed a complaint with PayPay.

This is NOT the kind of company I want to do business with again.

2011-10-13

"I tried using them as a dropshipper. Takes them forever to ship order. Will not answer emails. 765-653-9708 is the phone number my paypal gives me for them. When you call it. it's been disconnected.

2011-09-06

"Very dissapointed in this seller. 2 months and still have not received product. Can not find a phone number and I send an email everyday with no response. I have ordered from them a few times with no problems. As soon as a problem happens then you dont hear from them."

2011-04-28

"I ordered some electric warmers and plug ins from this company and received part of my order and the invoice said the rest of my order would ship two days later, that was in March. I have emailed them many times and they have not even sent me one reply. I cant find a number for them so I am stuck. I would love to order more products from this company BUT a company that does have a number and want return a email repsonce does not get any more of my business. DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY."

2011-03-04

"I have been buying from Vista For the past 4 years. They are a great source for Candle Warmers and Oil Warmers. We have a retail store and stock several of their products. We have a had great success with their products. The prices are great and the shipping is usually about 3 days after ordering. We are very happy with their customer service."

2011-01-17

"Extremely annoyed with this seller!
Do not buy here!
I ordered on Oct. 27 and 3 monthes later am still waiting!! Waiting for replies to my emails, and waiting for someone to answer their phone!I'm sure they haven't waited to spend the money they have already received from me! This is a very unprofessional business and I do not recommend ANYONE deal with this company!

2010-12-02

"company has terrible customer service ordered a blanket to be shipped to my customer four day after the order was placed still no email stating shipped, no response to emails, and phone calls were not even answered and no voice-mail service. Finally filed complaint with PayPal and received a response within an hour stating blanket shipped the day after I ordered it. That was all I wanted to know however I was accused of being "Drunk" was told it is Christmas season and it takes extra time to ship, however when you place an order with a company you expect to be informed of its progress and there site kept telling me it was processing even after it had shipped. My customer is getting 2 blankets because of there inability to communicate with there customers.

Share Vista Wholesale's store rating

Vista Wholesale is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Vista Wholesale is not a merchant member
Vista Wholesale does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!