Stores > VistaPrint

Customer service: Rating 6.17/10 6.17/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.00/10 8.00/10

2016-04-29

My error

"I cannot praise Vistaprint customer service enough.After losing my job I decided to set up my own esthetic business. .I paid out for flyers and business cards not realizing I had made a silly error by putting my old work number on them...money i could not afford to lose ....Shannae at customer service at vistaprint was so kind and understanding and offered to reorder my stationary with the correct number free of charge. I AM SO IMPRESSED I WILL DEFINATELY ORDER MORE STATIONARY in the future as my new business grows."

This review was modified by Swansforlife on April 29 2016 05:07:07 PM

2016-03-06

Wonderful Experience

" I ordered my wedding invitations and RSVP cards from Vistaprint and they turned out awesome! After I had received them in the mail and as I was reviewing them I noticed that I forgot to put the time of my reception on the invitations . I was so upset! How could I forget to put the time of our reception on there? I called Visaprint and the customer service representative said that as a gift for my future husband and I she was going to fix my mistake and resend my invitation with the time of my reception for free! What a huge blessing! My fiancé and I do not have a lot of extra money these days so this was really great news ! I will definitely be recommending Vistaprint to everyone I know!"

This review was modified by Lauraleemoe on March 06 2016 01:06:14 PM

2016-02-21

Good quality!

"I've ordered my wedding invitations and RSVP cards through VistaPrint. After reading so many bad reviews, I was a little concerned about the final results. I'm so happy I gave them a chance! My cards came out beautiful, the quality is good and the price was the best. I'm not the type of person who like to leave reviews but, this time I felt like I had to. Thank you so much. "

This review was modified by Bridget_22 on February 21 2016 12:05:01 PM

2016-02-17

HAPPY CUSTOMER

"I ordered business cards using a style VistaPrint offered. Creating the card was easy. I selected raised lettering, upgrade in paper quality and regular delivery. The cards I received were perfect, loved the look, the raised lettering and the quality. Delivery was done on time with constant updates from VistaPrint and Canada Post. I would definitely order from VistaPrint again and recommend their business card service."

This review was modified by jamica on February 17 2016 06:05:13 PM

2016-01-25

Small error, huge helpful response

"I ordered my Save The Dates through them after going through Hell with another company. The package came sooner than the confirmation email said (even with a ridiculous blizzard interfering with mail). There were two sealed packages one had 60 announcements, the other one had 10. The smaller package had a mark on one side that wasn't part of my design. I called to let them know. Short wait time, instant (and several) apologies, and complete reorder offered at no additional charge which included Rush Shipping.
Taj was phenomenal at helping his customer. I'll definitely order again because of Taj :)

2016-01-19

So helpful

"The staff is always so helpful! They reshipped an entire order of wedding invites when they shipped the wrong ones to me. Not the fastest shipping, but I can wait!"

2016-01-15

2015 Xmas Gifts!

"I ordered a t-shirt for my daughter, tote bags and a mug for other Xmas gifts. I designed them from photo uploads from my computer.
All items where fantastic. Great clear quality and all arrived in good time.
I was kept informed about delivery and cost details by email.
I will definitely order from them again. Great fun to choose your own designs too.

This review was modified by janettheboz on January 15 2016 12:14:22 PM

2016-01-15

If I could give zero stars I would

"Ordered business cards on 12/3/2015. As of 1/15/16 I still had not received them, even though the scheduled date was 12/15. I placed a call (10+ minutes on hold) - the customer service person said the payment had not gone through, even though I had a statement showing the payment. I am unsure why they would not have attempted to contact me if indeed their records show the payment did not go through. How long do they wait before they contact the customer? Before you think that it must have been my credit card, that couldn't have been the case. The card was used for dozens of transactions in December, of which not a single one had an issue. #1: Zero communication. #2: Too long of a wait time on hold #3: If this is how they handle a new customer, it's a really bad sign #4. There are other printing companies and I will not try Vistaprint again. I strongly recommend to stay away."

This review was modified by mtrainaky on January 15 2016 10:13:51 AM

2016-01-06

"got beautiful cards for a great price quick and easy, I have a business card! now I just need to make money;) "

2015-12-21

"I was really upset when I tracked my order and it said it had been delivered but I didn't have it. I contacted Vistaprint customer service and they shipped my order again for FREE with free express shipping to get it to me before Christmas! I am very pleased with their service and will definitely order again. "

This review was modified by PDE12 on December 21 2015 06:54:44 AM

2015-12-18

"Ordered printed pens from Vistaprint and where very disappoint with the quality. The print scratches of easy and the ink runs out while writing all the time, even with new ones.

This is really bad as your handing out pens with your company name on it for them to only fail miserably. People who use the pens are going to hate them and read you company name on them possibly say bad things about you business.

This review was modified by enforcerdude on December 18 2015 01:51:50 PM

2015-12-16

"I ordered from Vista Print and I find it very deceiving when once your order is placed they come on and offer you a discount if you buy more. I tried to change my address on line but there was no place to do that. I contacted the customer service by chat and they said I could do that with my next order. I chatted back why can't you do that and they ended the chat. How's that for customer service? I made gift certificates and asked if they could number them so we could keep track and they said we don't do that. Then once the order was placed they charged me an incredible amount for postage. I won't order from them again."

This review was modified by colleenasmussen on December 16 2015 08:49:26 AM

2015-12-11

"I had originally uploaded a complaint regarding an unexpected delay in the timeline. It turns out this was my error as I included weekends within the promised 10 business days. My cards are arriving late (for Christmas) but that's due to me and not VistaPrint. VistaPrint replied quickly to my email to them and clarified my error. I waited and sure enough, the cards arrived on the date that would place it 10 business days from when ordered. They look amazing I have to state. So I went from a disgruntled 1 star rating, to 5. I would order from them again. The print quality was fantastic and the price can't be beat - taking advantage of the Black Friday weekend deal. "

This review was modified by TOGrl on December 20 2015 01:49:36 PM

2015-11-26

"DO NOT EVER ORDER ANYTHING FROM THIS COMPANY

Reason to Avoid Using vistaprint for any order Big or Small

I was only familiar with vistaprint for their business card and brochure printing. I had not previously been familiar with vistaprint as customer. I thought, oh well, I will get what I pay for, thinking same I order 50 invitation card for printing to vistaprint under impression that they will prove their saying what they portray in TV commercials.

I planned a Retirement Party for my Father who served Indian Government for 40 long years. I ordered 50 Invitation cards on 21st November 2015. Expected delivery date was 26th November 2015. I had to rigorously follow up with their customer service for speedy delivery of cards. After 3 calls, on 25th November got delivery, after opening package got biggest shock of my life, I found only 20 cards instead of 50. When reached to vistaprint customer care got to know that rest of 30 cards will be delivered next day 26th November 2015. No One from vistaprint bothered to update this in advance. The more I spoke to customer care executive about their excuses for this delay, the more angry I became. I wanted to shout and yell but controlled myself to wait for another 30 cards next day. On 26th November 2015, after lunch I had to follow up again and this time it was end of all my expectation.....!!!

I was told that they could not print 30 cards because of some technical glitch in manufacturing unit. I was left alone with one simple word "SORRY"

Retirement party was planned on 30th November 2015

vistaprint failed to print mere 50 cards and deliver same on time, though it was not a big order but my emotion and feeling attached to this functions were demolished in few seconds.

Now its 5 PM 26th November: now get sms from vistaprint on same stating they will update me via sms when cards will be ready...

Are they of any use for me if I get cards on 30th November 2015????

I regret i saw that Commercial of VistaPrint and trusted them. Very very bad experience i had.

Here are the reasons why you should not use Vistaprint now that I have a chance to look under the hood:

1. They modify your order as per their own convenience
2. They use third party vendors and manufacturing unit on which they have not control
3. They don't have backup mechanism or business continuity program incase of any break down
4. They don't have message facility to update customer
5. They do not provide support to track your order once couriered, it becomes responsibility of customer to follow up for their orders
6. They do not offer 24/7 support.

I don’t recommend vistaprint for any sort of order Big or Small

Don’t just take my word for it, read the numerous consumer complaints and pay attention to the customer experiences and feedback shared

Vistaprint’s business makes money by taking advantage of small third party business owners and really don’t understand and know the value of time, customer service and utmost customer feeling and emotions attached to it.

Regards
Bipin

2015-11-14

"AWESOME!!! So I've ordered business cards twice from them, as well as return labels and post cards, and they came out lovely. But the thing I think I love most of all, was I ordered a custom pillow for my daughter for her birthday and it is the coolest thing ever. I don't know how I missed these customized things. LOVE this company... so great!"

This review was modified by kmpenguin on November 16 2015 06:33:01 PM

Share VistaPrint's store rating

VistaPrint is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

VistaPrint is not a merchant member
VistaPrint does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!