Product & services pricing Rating 8.50/10 8.50/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.50/10 6.50/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.00/10 6.00/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10

"WORST COMPANY EVER. I have been trying to get my refund for over 3 months! Each Time I call they give me a new story about my refund. I will NEVER deal with this company again and if I were you I would STAY AWAY! DO NOT DEAL WITH THESE SCAM ARTISTS! READ THE OTHER REVIEWS!!!"

modified review This review was modified by Gruzinchik on May 30 2014 11:24:30 AM

"highly impressed!!!! this was kinda first impression post card that i sent out for a summer program. i needed this should be good. first the way it was packaged was great. 2nd and most important the image quality was amasing and the colors came out so beutifull and 100% accurate!! 3rd it was delivered so fast! and all for such a low price! i will definitely use again!

Thanx vistaprint! keep up your great work!

modified review This review was modified by monkeyy on May 29 2014 06:50:19 PM

"In the past I've had very good service. I called this evening to correct a mistake on my order. The music was so load in their office I could hardy her the lady I ask her three times to turn down the music so I could hear her better. The music continued loud. I finally told her that the music was very unprofessional and disturbing. I told her five times the correct mistake and finally she got it. I'll think twice before I order again."

modified review This review was modified by SandyJackson on May 06 2014 02:24:00 PM

"I ordered a stack of printed presentation portfolios 4 days ago and they've already arrived at my door. The card stock is high quality and the printed image is very sharp. The entire thing cost less than half of what my old printer charged. I made an error in my order and when I called them they fixed it in a matter of seconds and gave me a discount. Very good service."

modified review This review was modified by WardsAuctions on March 28 2014 11:35:39 AM

"Vistaprint is NOT a good value at all. Took almost two weeks to get the business cards. The cards look and feel too generic and they nickel and dime you on everything like stock and reasonable turnaround. I'll go back to colorcabana.com. They don't try to do it all but what they do offer, they do it with a much better end product and definitely better value. I got my cards back within 5 business days with no upcharge and the quality was way better than vistaprints."

modified review This review was modified by RickyPololo on February 11 2014 08:49:07 AM

"VistaPrint is amazing. They try hard to sell you on the extras but if you know what you want and don't get tempted by the additional stuff, you can't beat the price and quality.

"I will never use Vistaprint again.
I ordered 250 business cards on the 31st December 2013. I wrote to customer service after receiving a delivery date of 14 days. I was sent a automated response stating delivery would be on the 15th January 2013 not 14th January 2014. However after numerous emails to vistaprint questioning why it was going to take 14/15 days for a delivery when I had paid £10.57 shipping charges, I was sent automated responses giving me the same response as the previous one. No explanation. I never received my business cards it effected my business and I demanded my money back from vistaprint. Be warned use another company.

modified review This review was modified by abcde2014 on January 17 2014 07:03:30 AM

"I have had nothing but GOOD luck with VistaPrint. I bought business cards a couple of years ago. I thought the quality was excellent. I was disappointed I couldn't find the same business card again but when I went to purchase something else.. low and behold the business card was saved and I was able to just make a few clicks and order more without have to redesign anything. This order the cards were even better quality than the last. Plus, I think there prices are excellent."

"I guess VistaPrint is ok for business cards only or items that do not need to be sent anywhere else. I ordered some invitations and reply cards, all of them with envelopes. They sent the invitations, no envelopes and no reply cards with envelopes too. When I called to complain about it, they said it was a mistake and that they would ship everything within 3 days...the invitations and reply cards were supposed to be mailed next day - so their "solution" wouldn't work for us. They are supposed to be in this business and still don't get how they should ship their orders? I mean, it was one order placed for invitations and reply cards plus envelopes so how did they end up sending invitations only and nothing else? The whole order should be shipped at once..it really makes no sense. They really created a big problem at my office by doing so. Plus the invitations were sent inside an envelope so they are bent from the corners (!!!!) Will I use them again...don't think so, somebody else will get our printing business because they really failed."

modified review This review was modified by silviaparkinsondc on December 17 2013 11:01:20 AM

"Year after year, our company http://www.terrifict.com, buys business cards and holiday cards from VistaPrint. We are always happy with the easy ordering process and quick delivery."

modified review This review was modified by TERRIFICT on December 04 2013 10:29:39 PM

"I order a batch of 30 holiday cards from VistaPrint. The order is suppose to come with 30 white envelopes. I upgraded 20 of the envelopes to red and paid $9 for the upgrade. However, when I received my order, the other 10 white envelopes were not included. I called their customer service. Their representative told me that once I upgrade, I will only receive the upgraded quantity. It doesn't make sense. That was not communicated at their website during the order process. The quality of their prints are not as good as anticipated either. Absolutely do not recommend this merchant to anyone."

modified review This review was modified by nwqsipz13 on December 01 2013 09:21:37 AM

"twice out of 2 times i used vistaprint the price ended up being VERY different from the one displayed on the screen. the first time i called and obtained a reduction on the next order.
the second time i let them be, as i'll NEVER use vistprint again i couldn't be bothered in getting upset on the phone and a possible reduction on the next order i'll never make. good way to loose a potential customer and to get very bad publicity! way to go!

modified review This review was modified by giot199 on November 29 2013 03:34:01 PM

"Poster came out absolutely terrible. It did not say low resolution and it said it would come out high quality and when I received it, it was very very low resolution. I also ordered two custom posters from Walgreens that DID say low resolution but I ordered anyway and those came out perfect. Never ordering from Vistaprint again"

modified review This review was modified by kenjeong on September 08 2013 09:58:20 AM

"BAD no Very very BAD... These guys are very lazy and not reliable. I had put a order with them and you know what its already 15 days and I haven't received it yet and the customer care says the the order is delivered 2 days ago. I haven't even received a single call from the courier company attached with them that we have your order. Even now when I have complained twice about my order, I have't received any single satisfactory call from vistaprint."

modified review This review was modified by ChandVerma on September 02 2013 10:30:37 PM

"Be careful ordering from these people! They borderline on Bait-and-switch. What started as a $10 promo for 250 business cards ended up costing me $37. The final checkout screen kept disappearing, forcing me to talk to a sales person. I just wanted to be done with the transaction and ended up agreeing to extra charges. Free shipping on the original offer turned out to be a $11 fee, for example. They are very clever. Watch out."

modified review This review was modified by jrphoto6 on August 17 2013 02:23:22 PM

VistaPrint is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

VistaPrint is not a merchant member
VistaPrint does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!