• VistaPrint

Chance of future purchase: Rating 3.61/10 3.61/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 3.17/10 3.17/10
    Customer service: Rating 3.59/10 3.59/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 4.50/10 4.50/10

"My package was lost in the mail. Called VistaPrint and they sent a replacement immediately (free of charge) with no questions asked. EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE!
Will definitely be buying from them again.

"I used to have all my printing done by a local printer. Then I tried Vistaprint Canada a few months ago and received excellent quality product, very quickly for a very good price. I found Vistaprint's website and all processes very easy to use and the 24/7 phone support is awesome. Vistaprint Canada made dealing with them so easy, I decided to see if I could get even better prices for post cards and business cards online - I found eprintFast Canada - http://www.eprintfast.com/. Because eprintFast Canada's prices were about 40% lower, and their delivery times were only a little longer, I decided to give them a try. It was an unmitigated disaster. My graphic designer delivers product as JPEGs. Trying to deliver artwork in the one and only format eprintFast Canada accepts - which is a PDF with 0.0625" bleed on all 4 sides - was a disaster for me - AND - when you don't deliver artwork in 100% exact format, eprintFast Canada does not tell you what is wrong, they just reject the artwork and send you a link to their requirements - over and over - until they tell you that if you deliver the artwork wrong again there are consequences (I didn't read that email closely, I cancelled my order - BUT - instead of receiving a refund, eprintFast Canada only offers a credit voucher that takes 3 days to deliver - AND - when they did not deliver the credit voucher in 8 days, eprintFast Canada became indignant when I pointed out they had failed to give me the promised credit voucher.) It took me several tries to finally deliver artwork in a form and dimensions acceptable to eprintFast Canada - AND - I never got to see a proof - AND - it is eprintFast Canada policy that their support personnel are not allowed to look at your artwork and make adjustments. Now onto eprintFast Canada`s production. The ONLY choice given is "Turnaround 3-5 Business Days" - no option to pay for faster - BUT - if only they turned product around in 5 days or less - on my last order I had to request a status update because after 6 business days - 8 days total - there was no "Status" posted on my order page - I received the following reply "These are currently going through the UV coating process and then will be in queue to be trimmed. This is currently the 3rd production day so these should be coming out of production by Wednesday as that would be the 5th production day." How about shipping and delivery? I am in British Columbia. I order lots of things online for delivery by UPS and other couriers. When I choose 3 - 5 day delivery with Canada Post, I usually receive in 2 or 3 days. When I choose 3 - 5 day delivery with UPS, Purolator or other couriers, I usually receive in 5 days or less. Of the 3 completed orders from eprintFast Canada, I have only received one delivery, on the 6th business day! Can anything go right with eprintFast Canada? My most important order with eprintFast Canada was for 5,000 newly designed business cards to go inside my new displays. I cancelled my order for the 5,000 business cards yesterday because the order messed up (I am partly responsible) - I phoned eprintFast Canada yesterday and because it was going to take a minimum of 5 production days and 5 delivery days, I would not be receiving my new cards for 2 WEEKS! I then went to the Vistaprint Canada website. I up loaded my JPEG artwork, I saw a proof that looked good, I received a message that everything looked good, but I wanted to upgrade the paper to a previous order so I phoned the support phone number, The call was answered quickly by a very well spoken service agent from Jamaica. He checked my artwork and said everything looked good (can you spell RELIEF?), he looked up the details of my precious order and when I asked for the same upgrades, he upgraded my order for me. So, I decided to order 10,000 cards because i know the quality, and the service agent stayed with me as I updated my credit card info and paid for the order. He confirmed my order was completed and paid for. Outstanding online phone support. So when will I receive my 10,000 cards? I did pay $4.95 more for express delivery for 10,000 cards than eprintFast Canada was charging me for regular delivery on 5,000 cards. I placed my order with Vistaprint Canada about 11AM on Tuesday August 4, 2015 and delivery is promised for close of business Friday August 7, 2015! BEAT THAT! I can distribute lots of my new cards before the coming weekend saving me about 3 weeks on when eprintFast Canada would have delivered. Now, how am I going to be able to use those 3 credit vouchers I have with eprintFast Canada, before they expire in 6 months - YES - NO REFUND - CREDIT VOUCHERS THAT EXPIRE! I hope i have given you enough good information so that you can decide who to use - eprintFast Canada or Vistaprint Canada. You know know my choice - VISTAPRINT CANADA."

"HORRIBLE!!! A web site that I was told would take about a week is taking way longer. We are in week 3 and I am being told I "SHOULD" be able to preview it tomorrow. That is more than the quoted 4 business days after the first draft. They don't seem to care! I had them do a direct ail marketing of post cards, they had a typo. This is no way to get started on a business!!

UPDATE: They have made my website LIVE and it is riddled with errors. I never approved the site, I don't know how they managed to make it go live. If not for a client saying something about my website, I never would have known. I did a search and sure enough, there I was, still with all the things I wanted them to change. Of course they have me locked out, so I cannot even make the changes. BEWARE of this company!!!!

This review was modified by chelle829 on August 04 2015 06:28:49 PM

"I'm very pleased , with the service, I order an invitations for baby shower, and less than four they were delivered , and a banner too, the price are great, I would defitnely used them again, Thank you"

"My wedding venue fell through and we had to change our wedding date after we had ordered all our save the dates. I contacted customer service asking if I could just keep our envelopes from the previous order and maybe get a discount on new ones. Customer service gave me an entire refund to get correct ones. I was not expecting that amount of generosity by any means. Seriously the most kind thing that could of been done. I am thankful. Such a great company!"

This review was modified by KayKubz on July 27 2015 07:45:32 PM

"Ugh! Horrible Service! Horrible Shipping Prices.....Just Horrible! Pay the extra dollar and use the other companies.....vistaprint Sucks!"

"I have used Vistaprint now for a number of printing services including birthday invitations, moving announcements, and stationary. I have been pleased with the quality of material for the price point. What has been most impressive is the AMAZING customer service and quick turn around time. When I needed to make a few custom changes to the text layout on an invitation, the customer service rep quickly made the change, at no additional cost, while I was on the phone. There was no need to email proofs back and forth and the entire process took less than 10 minutes. Thank you Vistaprint! I will be a return customer.

Sincerely,
Amanda Salerno

This review was modified by Amandakennedy24 on July 06 2015 08:06:16 AM

"I re-ordered business cards through vista print because I was so impressed with my first order. The quality and price were excellent. I picked the same design, same layout, everything was the same except one sentence on the back of the card. They came in the mail a week later and I was so disappointed. The printed words are so blurry and the colour isn't remotely close to matching my original cards. Customer service was kind and sent me a new batch and assured me they would be the same as my originals. I asked for fast shipping as i needed them immediately. (hence why I re-ordered) but they couldn't do that and I had to wait another 7 days to get them replaced. They arrived today and are the same horrible quality. Again the writing is all blurry and the colours don't match. I've spent money creating my marketing materials around the colours of my business cards and now I have to replace them all. Customer service refunded my money but putting bandaids over issues don't fix anything. I will not be returning to vista print. They've cost me too much money and too much time. "

This review was modified by Moxie86 on July 03 2015 12:28:31 PM

"I ordered standard business cards. The quality is fine. But they smashed the box, did not take care of them at all and now 80/100 cards are bent and broke. And now they look trashy. You suck, vistaprint "

"I ordered personal checks from VistaPrint and I was VERY disappointed in the quality. It looks like someone did a grayscale photocopy of a check and sent it to press. The line work is dashed, the text is blurry, and the paper quality is terrible - it's just sad. I complained and without a single question they ordered another set. The new set looks just as bad as the first set. If they'd bothered asking a few questions they would have understood it to be a process issue, not a bad printing. I won't order from them again."

This review was modified by Kasey58 on June 01 2015 05:48:59 AM

"Ordered buisiness card magnets- and paid an additional 11 dollars for shipping - so that I would have them for the Memorial Day weekend. The dealership I work for was having a huge sale. Vistaprint promised them by 5/22- It is now the 23rd and they are not here. Whereas today is Saturday- I can be sure that I will not receive them on Sunday or Monday- the holiday. So essentially - I have wasted a lot of money for nothing. I would never use Vistaprint again. I am only greteful that it was business cards and that I didn't trust them with wedding invitations. When I called to ask where they were- I got disconnected- Puleez---"

"Absolutely horrible customer experience when I had an issue with a recent business card order. I received the business cards with a sliver of white on the outside edge and called to reorder since I knew the document was set up correctly. The customer service rep told me that I didn't have my document set up correctly and that I designed the file wrong. Not to mention his accent was so thick, I could hardly understand what was said. Eventually, after ten minutes of him explaining what a full bleed was (which being a graphic designer I know full well what a full bleed is) he told me to re-upload the file and he would refill the order for free. I have worked in customer service and you NEVER blame the customer for a poor product. You help them fix the situation and don't accuse them of not knowing how to design the files."

This review was modified by BettyLynn16 on May 13 2015 01:21:56 PM

"Terrible terrible experience and a total waste of my time. Good customer service for a crap printing service. Delayed, lost my order, I had to re-order, 2nd order delayed again and then lost AGAIN, I then cancelled and then refunded. But they had no idea that the order was even lost, YOU the customer have to find out that it is lost and then re-arrange the order yourself. Nothing but a waste of time. I just waited 4 weeks for no reason. At least the refund was speedy? Is that a positive review?"

This review was modified by Drock783 on May 01 2015 01:37:56 PM

"So unhappy with Vistaprint! After creating my postcard and having it mailed to me to bring to the post office, I find out they needed an indicia to be mailed. So Vistaprint gave me a credit and I started all over again. Got it done, but I have no idea if they were mailed?? There is no confirmation, I received no email or anything. Not one customer has received it. So I spent $1200 for postcards that I have no idea if they even got mailed. Also, they use a private mailer which uses the census for how many to make which is completely unfair. If you go to USPS.com and then Business and EDDM, you can put in your address and find the correct amount of cards to make. I hate the system vista print uses. I will never use them again, I feel totally ripped off!!!"

This review was modified by breathepilates on April 21 2015 12:40:37 PM

"I spent alot of money to get 20 postcard printed with my design on, so I could sell my work. The postcards they sent me where on the cheapest, flimsiest card possible, I could run card through my crap printer at home which would be thicker and of better quality, I am gutted, I cannot sell these, people cannot post these in the mail, they are so flimsy they will bend and fall apart just holding them, what they have sent me are not postcards I am gutted, broke and don't even have anything that I can sell to make any money back"

This review was modified by Kwade1111 on April 16 2015 01:58:37 AM

Share VistaPrint's store rating

VistaPrint is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

VistaPrint is not a merchant member
VistaPrint does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!