Stores > VistaPrint

Chance of future purchase: Rating 5.78/10 5.78/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.18/10 5.18/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.89/10 5.89/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.42/10 5.42/10
Voice your opinion! Review VistaPrint by clicking a star below.
2017-06-16

...

".........................."

2017-06-15

cancel order

"I put an order two box of 50 invitation cards, than i decide to cancel one right away. Vista print shipped one box to me than still charge me for two boxes."

2017-06-08

HORRIBLE Customer Service

"My order has not arrived after 21 days. I called to the customer service 3 times, they needed to make a new order for me. It is 2 days past the last estimated arrival date. "

2017-05-25

Avoid and go elsewhere

"Placed an order on 14/5/17, when they arrived, one side was upside down. Called vista print who said they will send another order out, received the second order and they were still upside down. Rang vista print, said they will send a third order out. order arrived and it was only envelopes, rang vista print and they said they would send them out a fourth time. I gave up and went elsewhere. AVOID and go elsewhere. Customer services were also rude."

2017-05-09

Never delivered cards, they did refund my money

"I ordered cards I needed for an event. I ordered them well in advance. They said I'd get them in about 5 days. I called after 2 weeks and they said they were delivered. I know they weren't because security would know if they came on my street. I had to deal with UPS. UPS says they delivered them. We argued about it. They told me they show they were delivered to Tucson, Arizona. I don't live in Tucson so I asked them why. They said they couldn't find the address so they picked another address. No joke. I asked what address. They say they aren't sure. Again, no joke. I called Vistaprint and after much arguing where they say they aren't responsible because UPS delivered them. I explained that leaving my package on the front doorstep of a random house in another town and not even bothering to record where that might be is not delivering. After several calls where I was routed thorough service centers in far away places they gave up and refunded my card. Or so they said. I later had to get Amex to refund my money because they never had processed a refund, just said they did. My friend ordered cards and did actually get them. They were the worst printed thing I've ever seen. The image was only half on the card on most of them. They weren't in a business card box, just thrown in a random box and all bent up. This isn't even a real company. I won I guess by never receiving my cards. Do yourself a favor and just get your cards printed locally. The 5 hours I spent not getting any cards is worth a lot more than any imaginary savings I might have received, had they actually delivered cards. Sometimes you get what you pay for. This time I just received nothing but hassle which is probably better than what most get here. "

2017-05-06

Non delivery

"Used Vistaprint France to order some promotional material - it never arrived so I ve ordered 200 biros with our details printed on which I cannot give out to our clients at an exhibition we are attending. If they do ever arrive i m sending them back !"

2017-04-29

HORRIBLE

"The first time I ordered from Vista Print, I received another companies pens...to a **** in FL! We reordered the same items 2 months later and never received an email confirmation that they had shipped. I was guaranteed to get them by 4/28 and it had been 2 weeks since I placed the order but no items. I called them 3 times this week to find out where my order was. The first call said, you will get them by the 28th. The next call told me that they had some delays in their plant and that people had been notified they were running behind. I told her I never received a call, email, nothing stating this and that I was told the previous day I would get them. Today, I get a message of a refund. I called them and they now are telling me they cancelled the order because of an issue with the file! This is the exact same file as the one we used in our previous order so there should have been NO issues, nor had anyone notified me of this! We have an expo this weekend and now have no marketing material. I had spoken to 3 different supervisors/managers and none of them were capable of getting this worked out nor a solution. Absolute worst company! We will never order from them again!!!"

2017-04-27

Excellent Service!!

"My business cards arrived late, through no fault of vistaprint at all. Customer service refunded my money and made sure I received replacement cards exactly when I needed them.
Thank you vistaprint!!!!

2017-04-27

Never again

"Order my husband some new business cards since the first ones were completely wrong! Tracked my order amd it said he was delivered and it never was ! Called ups and everything ! Visita print wants us to wait another week for cards ! Uh no "

2017-04-26

You Rock! Vista Print!

"Arrive just in time quick and good quality of the product am so happy my invitation wedding it so beautiful just what expected! So happy! Tnks Vista Print! You Rock!"

2017-04-21

Excellent Service!

"My cards were easy to create and arrived so quickly! The card stock is perfect and the resolution is crisp and clean. I'll definitely be back for more! "

2017-03-31

Avoid VistaPrint!

"I just started a new business and thought I would use vistaprint for my business cards. The price was right and I could'nt see how I could wrong. While selecting my business card choices, I saw some website information, and was curious. They have a box you can type into, to see if your URL is available, so I did.
Come to find out, once you do that, they own the URL and you can buy it, if you like!! My new business start-up has been frustrating from the start, thanks to vistaprint. Although, after speaking with a manager, the finally gave me the rights, to my own name, at no charge. In the mean time, I hired a company to build my website and when you visit it, vistaprint comes up on my page. This is a scam company. They are out to benefit, no matter how it effects you!

2017-03-30

They do not care about their customers. Shipping from vista print always expensive and not on time .

"I was planning to order new business cards and it was not first time i am doing this with Vistaprint. But they did not try to help me . I need urgent business card and she wants me to pay for fast shipping but still i have to wait 1 week . "

2017-03-17

Great customer service!

"I ordered note cards and there was a small issue and they needed to be re-printed. I went to VistaPrint's online chat feather, but was disconnected by my bad internet. The customer service agent was so kind to call me on the phone to finish our conversation. They fixed my problem, no questions, and even expedited the replacement shipping. Made me feel like a valued customer. Thanks!"

2017-03-15

Can't say enough good things

"I have used VistaPrint for both business cards and brochures. I did the design myself. It's easy to do and they are there if you have any questions. I've always had a good experience with them. When I tried to order brochures this week using their express 3 day shipping, I noticed that it wasn't shipping on time. When I called customer service and explained that I had to have the brochures for a meeting 48 hours from now, they explained that their machine was broken and they could not complete the order on time. They apologized, completely refunded my money, AND when I asked for the digital file as a pdf so that I could still print them , they emailed it to me. I was SHOCKED. I completely expected them to refuse to email the file because they are a printing company and I assumed the file was the property of VistaPrint. They totally made my day, and because of their amazing customer service, I was able to still print my brochures on time without having to completely re-design them. I couldn't be happier with the way I was treated and I would recommend VistaPrint to anyone because they really do stand by their satisfaction guarantee to make it right every time."

Share VistaPrint's store rating

VistaPrint is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

VistaPrint is not a merchant member
VistaPrint does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!