• VistaPrint

Shipping & packaging: Rating 3.09/10 3.09/10
    Customer service: Rating 2.12/10 2.12/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 4.17/10 4.17/10

2015-07-27

"My wedding venue fell through and we had to change our wedding date after we had ordered all our save the dates. I contacted customer service asking if I could just keep our envelopes from the previous order and maybe get a discount on new ones. Customer service gave me an entire refund to get correct ones. I was not expecting that amount of generosity by any means. Seriously the most kind thing that could of been done. I am thankful. Such a great company!"

This review was modified by KayKubz on July 27 2015 07:45:32 PM

2015-07-20

"Ugh! Horrible Service! Horrible Shipping Prices.....Just Horrible! Pay the extra dollar and use the other companies.....vistaprint Sucks!"

2015-07-06

"I have used Vistaprint now for a number of printing services including birthday invitations, moving announcements, and stationary. I have been pleased with the quality of material for the price point. What has been most impressive is the AMAZING customer service and quick turn around time. When I needed to make a few custom changes to the text layout on an invitation, the customer service rep quickly made the change, at no additional cost, while I was on the phone. There was no need to email proofs back and forth and the entire process took less than 10 minutes. Thank you Vistaprint! I will be a return customer.

Sincerely,
Amanda Salerno"

This review was modified by Amandakennedy24 on July 06 2015 08:06:16 AM

2015-07-03

"I re-ordered business cards through vista print because I was so impressed with my first order. The quality and price were excellent. I picked the same design, same layout, everything was the same except one sentence on the back of the card. They came in the mail a week later and I was so disappointed. The printed words are so blurry and the colour isn't remotely close to matching my original cards. Customer service was kind and sent me a new batch and assured me they would be the same as my originals. I asked for fast shipping as i needed them immediately. (hence why I re-ordered) but they couldn't do that and I had to wait another 7 days to get them replaced. They arrived today and are the same horrible quality. Again the writing is all blurry and the colours don't match. I've spent money creating my marketing materials around the colours of my business cards and now I have to replace them all. Customer service refunded my money but putting bandaids over issues don't fix anything. I will not be returning to vista print. They've cost me too much money and too much time. "

This review was modified by Moxie86 on July 03 2015 12:28:31 PM

2015-06-18

"I ordered standard business cards. The quality is fine. But they smashed the box, did not take care of them at all and now 80/100 cards are bent and broke. And now they look trashy. You suck, vistaprint "

2015-06-01

"I ordered personal checks from VistaPrint and I was VERY disappointed in the quality. It looks like someone did a grayscale photocopy of a check and sent it to press. The line work is dashed, the text is blurry, and the paper quality is terrible - it's just sad. I complained and without a single question they ordered another set. The new set looks just as bad as the first set. If they'd bothered asking a few questions they would have understood it to be a process issue, not a bad printing. I won't order from them again."

This review was modified by Kasey58 on June 01 2015 05:48:59 AM

2015-05-23

"Ordered buisiness card magnets- and paid an additional 11 dollars for shipping - so that I would have them for the Memorial Day weekend. The dealership I work for was having a huge sale. Vistaprint promised them by 5/22- It is now the 23rd and they are not here. Whereas today is Saturday- I can be sure that I will not receive them on Sunday or Monday- the holiday. So essentially - I have wasted a lot of money for nothing. I would never use Vistaprint again. I am only greteful that it was business cards and that I didn't trust them with wedding invitations. When I called to ask where they were- I got disconnected- Puleez---"

2015-05-13

"Absolutely horrible customer experience when I had an issue with a recent business card order. I received the business cards with a sliver of white on the outside edge and called to reorder since I knew the document was set up correctly. The customer service rep told me that I didn't have my document set up correctly and that I designed the file wrong. Not to mention his accent was so thick, I could hardly understand what was said. Eventually, after ten minutes of him explaining what a full bleed was (which being a graphic designer I know full well what a full bleed is) he told me to re-upload the file and he would refill the order for free. I have worked in customer service and you NEVER blame the customer for a poor product. You help them fix the situation and don't accuse them of not knowing how to design the files."

This review was modified by BettyLynn16 on May 13 2015 01:21:56 PM

2015-05-01

"Terrible terrible experience and a total waste of my time. Good customer service for a crap printing service. Delayed, lost my order, I had to re-order, 2nd order delayed again and then lost AGAIN, I then cancelled and then refunded. But they had no idea that the order was even lost, YOU the customer have to find out that it is lost and then re-arrange the order yourself. Nothing but a waste of time. I just waited 4 weeks for no reason. At least the refund was speedy? Is that a positive review?"

This review was modified by Drock783 on May 01 2015 01:37:56 PM

2015-04-21

"So unhappy with Vistaprint! After creating my postcard and having it mailed to me to bring to the post office, I find out they needed an indicia to be mailed. So Vistaprint gave me a credit and I started all over again. Got it done, but I have no idea if they were mailed?? There is no confirmation, I received no email or anything. Not one customer has received it. So I spent $1200 for postcards that I have no idea if they even got mailed. Also, they use a private mailer which uses the census for how many to make which is completely unfair. If you go to USPS.com and then Business and EDDM, you can put in your address and find the correct amount of cards to make. I hate the system vista print uses. I will never use them again, I feel totally ripped off!!!"

This review was modified by breathepilates on April 21 2015 12:40:37 PM

2015-04-16

"I spent alot of money to get 20 postcard printed with my design on, so I could sell my work. The postcards they sent me where on the cheapest, flimsiest card possible, I could run card through my crap printer at home which would be thicker and of better quality, I am gutted, I cannot sell these, people cannot post these in the mail, they are so flimsy they will bend and fall apart just holding them, what they have sent me are not postcards I am gutted, broke and don't even have anything that I can sell to make any money back"

This review was modified by Kwade1111 on April 16 2015 01:58:37 AM

2015-04-14

"Terrible quality!!! To good I ordered 50 test flyers prior to a big order! Quality was terrible, customer service even worse!!!
Placed same order to the local printing company - much better quality. More expensive...but who wants to look cheap in their clients eyes?!"

2015-04-11

"About 2 years ago Vistaprint was great. Product quality, prices, and customer service were excellent. If there was an issue with a product, they'd replace it for free. HOWEVER, recently, I have nothing good to say about Vistaprint. Prices have gone up, and quality has gone down. I ordered a custom polo shirt with my logo, and when it arrived, the stitching was already coming unraveled. The large size that I ordered was way too big, as the actual dimensions of the shirt were far bigger than what the size chart claimed online. Also, the letters are embroidered crookedly, and the red part of my company logo looks red. THE WORST PART: When I emailed customer service, I received an automated email saying I'd get a response within 24 hours. It'e been well over that and guess what! No response! Customer service and product quality has gone down over the years, and I'm very disappointed. "

This review was modified by Ryan_T on April 11 2015 03:12:03 PM

2015-04-07

"Website was user friendly and I was able to find a few business card designs that I like. I read mixed reviews about VistaPrint but still want to give it a try. I used a promo coupon and saved $12. Ordered 500 cards about 2 weeks ago and received them by UPS yesterday. I'm very happy with the cards. They look fantastics!"

This review was modified by Mimia on April 08 2015 10:43:39 PM

2015-03-03

"I've ordered a coffee cup, business cards, business card desk holder, business card case and a biro for my new business all in the same order and they all turned up except the biro. The invoice came through separately for the biro and the biro never turned up. I've used their system to notify them about the delivery and the biro not arriving and they send you an automated email that a response will be made within 24 hours, but I have heard absolutely nothing back from them. Very very disappointed with the result and service. I have also heard other negative feedback with printing coming of their items they have ordered. I will never use vistaprint again."

This review was modified by DavefromATS on March 03 2015 03:47:23 PM

Share VistaPrint's store rating

VistaPrint is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

VistaPrint is not a merchant member
VistaPrint does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!