Stores > VistaPrint

Chance of future purchase: Rating 3.75/10 3.75/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 3.75/10 3.75/10
    Customer service: Rating 4.00/10 4.00/10

2016-11-29

3 orders 'sent' - NONE delivered!

"I have placed an order with them for Christmas cards & mugs. Order appeared shipped but never delivered. Once contacted their online help portal, they refunded & offered a free reorder. Guess what? That wasn't delivered either! Since I was running out of time to order from another vendor, I decided with a heavy heart to give it another try (I know stupid, right?). Placed a new order, only not to have it received once again. As a result? I got a refund again, but guess what, no Christmas cards to send out on my daughter's first Christmas. All I wanted was my order to be delivered, you cannot refund time can you?:/
NEVER EVER ORDER FROM THESE LOSERS!!!!

This review was modified by Ol_pa on November 29 2016 03:19:11 AM

2016-11-14

Go elsewhere!

"I spent an hour last night creating a Christmas card. I went through, what I thought was the entire process--(it was certainly long enough--clicking through screens where they try to sell you ridiculous things)-even paying with Paypal. I got no confirmation--charge didn't show up on my paypal acct. The order is on the website-but it states that I need to make payment arrangements!!! Which I am not going to do-I tried once already-I believe the problem occured when I wouldn't agree to allow vistaprint to collect my paypal info (privacy is why I use paypal) -and it was a blessing in disguise-I went to walmart.com--got free shipping--did the whole thing for 8 bucks!! (vistaprint was over 20 with a half price discount code!!)

now vistaprint won't let me cancel unless I speak to someone-funny-no one got in touch about problem with my payment!!-Somehow I doubt they are printing up my cards with no payment----this site is sleazy.

This review was modified by trinket65 on November 14 2016 03:06:34 PM

2016-08-17

Terrible experience!

"First off, they have terrible customer service. Secondly, they do not know how to acknowledge or correct a situation that is terribly inconvenient to their customers. I ordered some magnetic business cards and sticky notes from Vistaprint. I received the confirmation that my order was complete. I even received a confirmation email saying they were processing my order and it would be shipped as soon as it was ready. I had an estimated delivery date of August 18th. However the day before the my delivery date I noticed my order had never shipped.

I had been checking daily on the status as I paid extra to have it shipped quicker. So by the time August 18 rolled around, the day before I was supposed to be receiving my order in the mail, I checked my account and it still showed "processing". At this point I knew something was up. So I contacted Vistaprint and they said the credit card never went through. I couldn't believe it. This whole time I was counting on having this order by a certain time, and little did I know it was never even made on their end. I never received a single notification that the transaction did not go through. No email, phone call, nothing.

The Vistaprint team basically didn't care. It was like "oh well, you'll have to reorder". Seriously?? Vista print has been around a long time and they don't think people are expecting their orders? How can such a large company not have a way to notify me that my transaction did not go through, the whole time leading me to believe that everything was fine and my order would be shipped shortly. My account was showing "processing" and STILL does. Unbelievable! And they did not even care when I contacted them. The worst is, I communicated with two different representatives at Vistaprint. The lady on the phone didn't even apologize.

Had they just notified me we could of corrected it right away and I would of received my order as anticipated. Not only is this a major flaw with their ordering system, but they follow it with terrible service. Clearly it's ridiculous that I was not notified right away in some form or fashion. And even more ridiculous my account showed "processing"the whole time, when clearly it wasn't. Yet they act as if it's no big deal and it's just doing business as usual.

This review was modified by crissm on August 17 2016 10:55:17 PM

2016-08-03

Excellent Customer Service

"I recently had to deal with customer service due to a mistake on my part(wrong address). The order had already been shipped, but the customer service representative was kind and gave me a reorder for free. Well... UPS ended up figuring out the right address, so I'll now have 2 orders for the price of one(please don't abuse this so Vistaprint can continue to offer this level of customer service).

This is excellent customer service on Vistaprint's part, I'm totally happy with the quality of product, and I will definitely use their services again.

2016-07-26

I have to recommend this shop

"Easy, cheap. Fast.
I have ordered many times in the last few years. They are always available and ships cards to me within 2 weeks. They are even faster than my local printer just around the corner. It's just harder to customise if you really want to create a flash business card but nobody really uses business cards now so something plain and simple, clean, that you can put your name on is good enough for me. I bought banners, car stickers, cards, t shirts calendars, caps etc from them. Worth it. IF they make a make a mistake, they would really make it up to you. I will add a sample order # below only, I've ordered many times before.

2016-06-14

NO QUALITY CONTROL - Order at your own risk!!!

"I ordered business cards about two and a half weeks ago. I paid extra to have spotgloss on the company name, phone/fax, my name, and the photos. When the cards arrived, they looked great! However, after giving it some thought, I decided to remove one of the pictures from my design, because it was hard to see the small photos. I called Vistaprint and told them that I wanted to remove one of the photos. They were kind enough to do it for me. I paid for the new set and waited for them to arrive. When the 2nd set finally arrived, everything looked great EXCEPT there was no spot gloss on any of the photos. I called Vistaprint to find out what happened to my order. Apparently, the person who placed the order turned off the spot gloss feature. I was not happy, but I understood that accidents happen. Well, we tried it again. The guy placed another order and assured me everything was going to be perfect. NOPE. When the 3rd set arrived, the photos weren't aligned properly and the spot gloss still was not added to the order. I phoned back and spoke with a supervisor. SHE assured me that she was going to take care of everything for me. Let's just say that today her order arrived at my house and once again NO SPOT GLOSS. I don't want apologies, I want someone to get fired. There is no accountability in this company. It is hit or miss. If they get it right, you'll be happy. If they don't, welcome to my world. They are sending over another batch. If there is anything wrong with the order, I am done with Vistaprint. If I ran my business this way, I wouldn't be in business very long. Where is the work ethic? Where is the accountability? Someone should definitely lose a job over this!!"

This review was modified by CustomerCare4u123 on June 14 2016 04:09:01 PM

2016-05-13

50/50 results

"I own a tire business. I ordered my business cards because I could use my own logo, I created them and loved them. They were awesome.
So I wanted to oder banners for my gate since they did such a good job on the cards. I again created the banner using my own logo. I looked over it 3 times and they sent me junk. The imagine is cut in half. Why would you ever send that? Don't they look over what they are making? Who would send a monkeys **** instead of its head? Than I can't get anyone to return my calls. They lost my business.

This review was modified by Tirechck on May 13 2016 06:24:21 AM

2016-05-08

HORRIBLE QUALITY

"I ORDERED LAWN SIGNS ,THEY ARE CRAPPY ,SHOWING BACK IMAGE THROUGH FRONT & FRONT IMAGE THROUGH THE BACK..I BROUGHT THIS TO VISTAPRINT ATTENTION - TELLING THEM THAT THE WHITE BOARD THAT WAS USED IS NO GOOD WITH FLORESENT GREEN IMAGES AND #S. I GAVE THEM A CHANCE TO CORRECT THIS- EVEN TOLD THEM THEY NEED BEIGE BOARD NOT WHITE ( THEY SHOULD KNOW THIS IF THEIR PROFESSIONAL) .-.-SO THEY REPRINTED MY SIGNS ON WHITE BOARD AGAIN, WITH THE SAME SLOPPY RESULTS- IMAGES DOUBLING THROUGH. I CANT BELEAVE I WAS CHARGED FOR THIS SLOP ,MY SIGNS LOOK LIKE A CHILD MADE THEM (AGAIN) NOW I HAVE TO THROW THEM IN THE TRASH -I CANNOT PUT THIS JUNK ON MY CUSTOMERS PROPERTYS -TOTAL EMBARRESSMENT TO THE BUSINESS .
A WASTE OF MONEY & TIME DOING BUSINESS WITH VISTAPRINT

This review was modified by PERENNIAL on May 08 2016 05:26:05 AM

2016-04-29

My error

"I cannot praise Vistaprint customer service enough.After losing my job I decided to set up my own esthetic business. .I paid out for flyers and business cards not realizing I had made a silly error by putting my old work number on them...money i could not afford to lose ....Shannae at customer service at vistaprint was so kind and understanding and offered to reorder my stationary with the correct number free of charge. I AM SO IMPRESSED I WILL DEFINATELY ORDER MORE STATIONARY in the future as my new business grows."

This review was modified by Swansforlife on April 29 2016 05:07:07 PM

2016-03-06

Wonderful Experience

" I ordered my wedding invitations and RSVP cards from Vistaprint and they turned out awesome! After I had received them in the mail and as I was reviewing them I noticed that I forgot to put the time of my reception on the invitations . I was so upset! How could I forget to put the time of our reception on there? I called Visaprint and the customer service representative said that as a gift for my future husband and I she was going to fix my mistake and resend my invitation with the time of my reception for free! What a huge blessing! My fiancé and I do not have a lot of extra money these days so this was really great news ! I will definitely be recommending Vistaprint to everyone I know!"

This review was modified by Lauraleemoe on March 06 2016 01:06:14 PM

2016-02-21

Good quality!

"I've ordered my wedding invitations and RSVP cards through VistaPrint. After reading so many bad reviews, I was a little concerned about the final results. I'm so happy I gave them a chance! My cards came out beautiful, the quality is good and the price was the best. I'm not the type of person who like to leave reviews but, this time I felt like I had to. Thank you so much. "

This review was modified by Bridget_22 on February 21 2016 12:05:01 PM

2016-02-17

HAPPY CUSTOMER

"I ordered business cards using a style VistaPrint offered. Creating the card was easy. I selected raised lettering, upgrade in paper quality and regular delivery. The cards I received were perfect, loved the look, the raised lettering and the quality. Delivery was done on time with constant updates from VistaPrint and Canada Post. I would definitely order from VistaPrint again and recommend their business card service."

This review was modified by jamica on February 17 2016 06:05:13 PM

2016-01-25

Small error, huge helpful response

"I ordered my Save The Dates through them after going through Hell with another company. The package came sooner than the confirmation email said (even with a ridiculous blizzard interfering with mail). There were two sealed packages one had 60 announcements, the other one had 10. The smaller package had a mark on one side that wasn't part of my design. I called to let them know. Short wait time, instant (and several) apologies, and complete reorder offered at no additional charge which included Rush Shipping.
Taj was phenomenal at helping his customer. I'll definitely order again because of Taj :)

2016-01-19

So helpful

"The staff is always so helpful! They reshipped an entire order of wedding invites when they shipped the wrong ones to me. Not the fastest shipping, but I can wait!"

2016-01-15

2015 Xmas Gifts!

"I ordered a t-shirt for my daughter, tote bags and a mug for other Xmas gifts. I designed them from photo uploads from my computer.
All items where fantastic. Great clear quality and all arrived in good time.
I was kept informed about delivery and cost details by email.
I will definitely order from them again. Great fun to choose your own designs too.

This review was modified by janettheboz on January 15 2016 12:14:22 PM

Share VistaPrint's store rating

VistaPrint is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

VistaPrint is not a merchant member
VistaPrint does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!