Product & services pricing Rating 5.48/10 5.48/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 2.86/10 2.86/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 3.43/10 3.43/10
    Customer service: Rating 3.10/10 3.10/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 3.25/10 3.25/10

"Ordered for the first time a tee shirt for my son with my downloaded design on it. Got it within no time and the shirt is absolutely perfect!!!! I am very pleased with all products that I have received from vista print. The tee shirt was a gamble I took and it paid off. Can't wait to mail it to my son in Texas for his birthday! Thanks Vista Print!!!"

modified review This review was modified by Paintedmind on January 09 2015 04:44:56 AM

Lexington, KY

"I own a retail business and was in the market for some wall art for my store. After hearing mixed reviews of VistaPrint from trusted friends, I decided that the savings justified the risk of giving them my business.

I placed an order for five large poster prints. The purchasing process itself was obnoxious, as I was bombarded with "recommendations" for additional purchases (mugs, t-shirts, mousepads, etc.) for every single print I attempted to order. Fortunately, I was able to scan the screen find the single "Go To Cart" button, so I naturally assumed that I had dodged all additional offers and was heading to finalize my purchase.

Apparently, however, VistaPrint managed to sneak an opt-out offer somewhere into the checkout process, because when I received my order confirmation I saw that I had been charged $8.00 for 140 return address labels with an American flag background. Better yet, the labels were entirely useless to me: they had my name with the address of my business, but no business name.

Being in retail, I can understand the motivation to drive sales through Point-of-Sale promotions. But intentionally making these promotions deceptive or potentially-confusing in an effort to prey on trust and/or inattention is unscrupulous if not outright fraudulent.

I have contacted VistaPrint to give them an opportunity to address this issue. However, my impression of the company is forever tainted and I will likely not be a return customer.

"Tonight I had business cards, note pads, pens and brochures to get printed out. I called and Renay answers and was very professional. She took her time with me and worked on one item at a time until each were perfect. This was my best experience with Vistaprint. Renay thank you so much for all the help and support while completing my order. "

modified review This review was modified by patrick.lance on January 02 2015 05:34:46 PM

"I ordered 50 oversized postcards from Vistaprint online and made a typo error without realizing it until right after. I contacted the customer service and they got back to me within the 24 hours but my order had already shipped. They offered to send me a second order with the changes made free of charge! VERY SATISFIED WITH THE CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!!!!"

modified review This review was modified by michelle123454321 on January 02 2015 09:29:31 AM

"I ordered an engraved pen from VistaPrint, which apparently means a pen with writing printed on it in a tiny font. The "gift box," which cost nearly as much as the product itself, was made of cardboard and arrived bent. I will be unlikely to use their overpriced services in the future."

"i have just received my photo calenders which were all creased really not happy at all i certainly would not recommend or use them again!!!"

modified review This review was modified by IRENEGGG on December 23 2014 07:34:42 AM

"Second Christmas on a trot that I have spent hours and hours personalising gifts for family for them not too turn up.....to say im Not Happy!! is an understatement.....worst part is that if I were too go somewhere else next year I would have too upload all the pictures over again and start all over again ......NOT HAPPY!!! if you've any sense do not waste your time on this company like I have two years in a row....go somewhere else"

"Very sorry to report at the extreme poor quality of visiting cards I had ordered. Very bad paper used. The letters show very badly. I ordered two pens they overlap. Very poor quality they are not at all like shown in the picture while placing order. I will lose trust on all such vendors selling on line. Plus it took forever to receive the things. And when we receive it, it is so lousy."

"I ordered my christmas cards on dec 2nd and received confirmation that my order went through. After not receiving my cards by dec 17th I logged on to my account only to find out the order had not been processed. I had to cancel my cards and now do not have a holiday card for 2014 there go my memories for the year with my children I will never use this site again"

"I am writing this review to speak positively about Vista Print since most of the reviews I've read are very negative. I never take the time to share my experiences on ordering and purchasing items online, but I felt an obligation since the order not only arrived on time, but everything was as I expected, from t- shirts, to mugs, to calendars. If anything is to be said about the quality, it was solely based on the quality of my photos and not the company's printing job. So, I will definitely recommend this company to others and can only hope to see some changes in the reviews they get! And, no, VistaPrint did not ask me to write this review!"

"The website is designed to trick you into ordering additional items you don't want - and then if you cancel (you can't change your order) you just get a credit. Also the postage charges are insane, but you don't get to see those until you've invested time in customising the order. Do not use. companies like this do not deserve to be in business."

modified review This review was modified by Iherfahskj on December 13 2014 02:05:07 PM

"I just received my VistaPrint order for my holiday cards and the quality of the cards were disgusting! They looked nothing like the online preview, and I am so sad that this is the picture of my son that my family will receive this year. When I contacted Vistaprint about it 'Crystal' started giving me instructions on how to change my picture so they could send new ones, and clearly 'Crystal' didn't understand that the problem was that the printed picture looked like garbage, it had nothing to do with the picture itself. I would recommend that anyone that considers using Vistaprint DOESN'T and that they go to a local printer so that they can have some assurance of quality. This is just embarrassing. "

modified review This review was modified by brennak on December 04 2014 08:13:03 AM

"I am so FRUSTRATED with vistaprint. I ordered the groupon for vistaprint to do my holiday cards. Last year this worked out great. But now, they have jacked up their prices since last year, charge extra for matte finish, shipping prices are ridiculous, and I am just overall unsatisfied. I will not be using them for my holiday cards next year."

modified review This review was modified by klancas3 on December 03 2014 05:04:10 PM

"I ordered a custom phone case for my parents' 20th anniversary, it has a picture of them on it. When I recieved the case it was very nice and very cute. However, by two months after it arrived you could barely see what the picture was. Now, about 4 months after the case arrived, the picture on the case is not even there. The case itself is very good; my mom like it a lot. The picture quality however, is awful."

modified review This review was modified by B-lud49 on November 29 2014 08:11:05 AM

"Whatever you do....be very careful of the Free Trial Websites offer at the end of your order page- I had to have my credit card shut off and filed over five quantity of disputes. Plus, its all a ruse online when one tries to Cancel anything, whatever it was even unwanted add'l services. I was going to give VP the doubt's benefit and call on Monday to see what I was being charge assaulted with but after another '4.99' debit tolled at 2am I called my bank for the 2nd time. Its NOT A FREE 30 DAY trial at all. Biz Cards, marketing materials etc., fine, but don't assume you won't be charged after the second (or first day) as I was for something else that looks great and complimentary for a whole month. I think they're shipping and quality is great. But not the way their websites are offered and not fulfilled. Its a shame because I was very happy with the ease of the Shopping Cart feature. I can't risk having sneak charges."

modified review This review was modified by biztime on November 18 2014 09:14:14 PM

VistaPrint is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

VistaPrint is not a merchant member
VistaPrint does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!