Product & services pricing Rating 5.14/10 5.14/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 2.00/10 2.00/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 3.00/10 3.00/10
    Customer service: Rating 2.19/10 2.19/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 2.08/10 2.08/10

"I ordered my christmas cards on dec 2nd and received confirmation that my order went through. After not receiving my cards by dec 17th I logged on to my account only to find out the order had not been processed. I had to cancel my cards and now do not have a holiday card for 2014 there go my memories for the year with my children I will never use this site again"

"I am writing this review to speak positively about Vista Print since most of the reviews I've read are very negative. I never take the time to share my experiences on ordering and purchasing items online, but I felt an obligation since the order not only arrived on time, but everything was as I expected, from t- shirts, to mugs, to calendars. If anything is to be said about the quality, it was solely based on the quality of my photos and not the company's printing job. So, I will definitely recommend this company to others and can only hope to see some changes in the reviews they get! And, no, VistaPrint did not ask me to write this review!"

"The website is designed to trick you into ordering additional items you don't want - and then if you cancel (you can't change your order) you just get a credit. Also the postage charges are insane, but you don't get to see those until you've invested time in customising the order. Do not use. companies like this do not deserve to be in business."

modified review This review was modified by Iherfahskj on December 13 2014 02:05:07 PM

"I just received my VistaPrint order for my holiday cards and the quality of the cards were disgusting! They looked nothing like the online preview, and I am so sad that this is the picture of my son that my family will receive this year. When I contacted Vistaprint about it 'Crystal' started giving me instructions on how to change my picture so they could send new ones, and clearly 'Crystal' didn't understand that the problem was that the printed picture looked like garbage, it had nothing to do with the picture itself. I would recommend that anyone that considers using Vistaprint DOESN'T and that they go to a local printer so that they can have some assurance of quality. This is just embarrassing. "

modified review This review was modified by brennak on December 04 2014 08:13:03 AM

"I am so FRUSTRATED with vistaprint. I ordered the groupon for vistaprint to do my holiday cards. Last year this worked out great. But now, they have jacked up their prices since last year, charge extra for matte finish, shipping prices are ridiculous, and I am just overall unsatisfied. I will not be using them for my holiday cards next year."

modified review This review was modified by klancas3 on December 03 2014 05:04:10 PM

"I ordered a custom phone case for my parents' 20th anniversary, it has a picture of them on it. When I recieved the case it was very nice and very cute. However, by two months after it arrived you could barely see what the picture was. Now, about 4 months after the case arrived, the picture on the case is not even there. The case itself is very good; my mom like it a lot. The picture quality however, is awful."

modified review This review was modified by B-lud49 on November 29 2014 08:11:05 AM

"Whatever you do....be very careful of the Free Trial Websites offer at the end of your order page- I had to have my credit card shut off and filed over five quantity of disputes. Plus, its all a ruse online when one tries to Cancel anything, whatever it was even unwanted add'l services. I was going to give VP the doubt's benefit and call on Monday to see what I was being charge assaulted with but after another '4.99' debit tolled at 2am I called my bank for the 2nd time. Its NOT A FREE 30 DAY trial at all. Biz Cards, marketing materials etc., fine, but don't assume you won't be charged after the second (or first day) as I was for something else that looks great and complimentary for a whole month. I think they're shipping and quality is great. But not the way their websites are offered and not fulfilled. Its a shame because I was very happy with the ease of the Shopping Cart feature. I can't risk having sneak charges."

modified review This review was modified by biztime on November 18 2014 09:14:14 PM

"I'm very frustrated with Vistaprint right now and as I type this, I'm on hold now for over 25 minutes when the initial message said hold time is 4 minutes.

Problem: I am a professional graphic designer and artist, and I ordered tri-fold brochures. I used their basic template for the fold and cut lines, which are fairly standard especially for a bleed design. The first order was poorly folded, with a slice of the back (center) panel showing on the front panel. They looked at the artwork, said artwork is perfect, and then said they'd ship more out immediately. I'd needed them on Saturday but got them on Monday. So today, Monday, they came. SAME PROBLEM. Out of 250 brochures, only 6 are viable.

SO now, out of 500 brochures they've sent, only a dozen are useable. And the last batch has a new problem. They're cut improperly. They cut outside the bleed lines, it seems.

The woman said they'd send a third order. Said I should get it Wednesday. (Another two days wasted when I can't use these to give to my customers, and it affects my bottom line). She said if these were wrong, they'd refund.

I understand the technology and equipment used to fold products such as brochures. It would seem to me that someone is very sloppy somewhere and they are not setting the equipment properly. Whatever the problem, I have run out of time on this project and still don't have anything that I am comfortable putting out there to represent my work.

The quality of their paper and printing is fine. I understand it's digital so there will be minor variances in color but they seem to be within acceptable limits for me.

On a previous order for another project, they sent via the hybrid shipping nightmare known as UPS Sure Post. Well, when the box arrived, as do 90% of my USPS boxes, it was damaged - in this case soaking wet and crushed on the corner. The postal service is sloppy anyway, and using two carriers? It's the same as what happens to your luggage when you change planes and airlines too many times on an itinerary. There is loss and damage and no one takes responsibility.

I have stopped doing business with ANY company that insists on using the postal service.

"I have purchased several t shirts from Vistaprint. I really like their design tools and they are very easy to use. What I do not like is the selection of colors the quality and the cost of shipping. Also I have contacted their customer service several times for assistance in shirt colors and sizes and the customer service rep was very polite and professional however she could not help me. The company does not go out of their way to accommodate special requests. I have found another company on the web that I am taking all my business too now and I am very happy thus far.

"Placed in order mid August and it never arrived. Contacted support early October. They said there was a problem processing the payment and to order it again. I placed the 2nd order early October. Today is 10/28 and still nothing. I contacted them again and they said the payment was not processed. But I received a confirmation email saying my order was processed and would arrive in 8 days. The only thing I ended up getting from them was a ton of spam. Totally inept company. Will not try a 3rd time. Fortunately what I ordered was not a rush item. "

modified review This review was modified by MrSmith2000 on October 28 2014 05:43:40 PM

"I used to spend quite a bit with VistaPrint...never again. They sent me a postcard for my Birthday...oh how nice I thought. It offered up to 50% off site wide and free shipping. I took the opportunity to order some new business checks. I didn't get anywhere near 50% off but of course they had said "up to" so this was merely disappointing. But I also was charged shipping. I called to inform cs and the gal said she would offer me a refund on my shipping "as a courtesy". I didn't feel like arguing so I accepted the deserved refund regardless of what they wanted to call it. She said something about her computer being slow and said to call back in 30 minutes. When I did the new gal acting as if she knew nothing about the previous call and insisted that although my post card made absolutely no mention of any limitations with regards to the free shipping offer, that the policy was actually that I had to spend $50. Well any person with any knowledge of the law whatsoever would know that this is an illegal business practice. I asked to speak to a supervisor. She wanted to win the argument...and of course she did. The original gal should have her job. Saved $9! Congrats. Lost this customer for life and I'll tell everyone I know. AVOID VISTAPRINT AT ALL COSTS!! SCAM MARKETING AND SURRLY CS> FAIL!"

"I love vista print! I have been ordering from them for years! I have had times where products were damaged in the mail (like today for instance) and the help line immediately sent me out a new batch of products, not just the ones that were missing, the whole order! Just last week I went to my local kinkos office to have flyers made, they quoted me 100 bucks for 150 flyers. I got 1000 flyers on Vista print for the same price. I have ordered postcards, business cards, flyers, koozies, pens, business card holders (both desk and personal engraved) and big banners and have never had a problem with the Quality or speediness of their services. "

"I placed my first and LAST order on the 11th of October. It said delivery in 8 days. On the 16th I received an email saying it was FINALLY shipped. I called. An extremely loud and rude man told me UPS was delivering my package to the local post office by the 23rd!!!! Everyone knows the post office will take at least 2 days to get my package to me!!! My trip starts on the 22 nd. The rude man said they would refund my money if they dont arrive by the 23Rd ????? I already told him I wouldn't be here to find out!!! I also told him that a refund would take 5-10 business days. How does that fix anything???? Horrible customer service. Man yelling and he was rude. NEVER ORDER FROM VISTA PRINT !!!!!!!"

modified review This review was modified by StarlasCreations on October 18 2014 07:08:35 AM

"I also had a bad experience with vista print with my business card and my friend recommend me to order from www.aysprinting.com I got a good quality 14 pt business card in 5 days instead of getting 10 pt business card from vista print in 15 days with shipping 3 times as much as what I pay to aysprinting.com "

"I really love VistaPrint. I have bought custom business cards from them now for the second time, and have never been let down. My business card layout is very unusual, so they provided me with a blank card to do with as I pleased. I had to call customer service several times for help and they thoughtfully and carefully assisted me to ensure that my design and pictures would print perfectly. Their customer service was superb. Before I ordered 500 cards they even sent me a proof so I could see the finished product. Even though I needed the cards within 3 days, and I was told that would not be possible, and I only paid for standard shipping, I just received them today! Wow! That was amazing. I couldn't be more thrilled. I wouldn't think of using any other service. "

modified review This review was modified by Showmama on September 17 2014 01:30:54 PM

VistaPrint is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

VistaPrint is not a merchant member
VistaPrint does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!