Stores > VistaPrint

Chance of future purchase: Rating 5.50/10 5.50/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 4.62/10 4.62/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.83/10 5.83/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.11/10 6.11/10
Voice your opinion! Review VistaPrint by clicking a star below.
2017-05-09

Never delivered cards, they did refund my money

"I ordered cards I needed for an event. I ordered them well in advance. They said I'd get them in about 5 days. I called after 2 weeks and they said they were delivered. I know they weren't because security would know if they came on my street. I had to deal with UPS. UPS says they delivered them. We argued about it. They told me they show they were delivered to Tucson, Arizona. I don't live in Tucson so I asked them why. They said they couldn't find the address so they picked another address. No joke. I asked what address. They say they aren't sure. Again, no joke. I called Vistaprint and after much arguing where they say they aren't responsible because UPS delivered them. I explained that leaving my package on the front doorstep of a random house in another town and not even bothering to record where that might be is not delivering. After several calls where I was routed thorough service centers in far away places they gave up and refunded my card. Or so they said. I later had to get Amex to refund my money because they never had processed a refund, just said they did. My friend ordered cards and did actually get them. They were the worst printed thing I've ever seen. The image was only half on the card on most of them. They weren't in a business card box, just thrown in a random box and all bent up. This isn't even a real company. I won I guess by never receiving my cards. Do yourself a favor and just get your cards printed locally. The 5 hours I spent not getting any cards is worth a lot more than any imaginary savings I might have received, had they actually delivered cards. Sometimes you get what you pay for. This time I just received nothing but hassle which is probably better than what most get here. "

2017-05-06

Non delivery

"Used Vistaprint France to order some promotional material - it never arrived so I ve ordered 200 biros with our details printed on which I cannot give out to our clients at an exhibition we are attending. If they do ever arrive i m sending them back !"

2017-04-29

HORRIBLE

"The first time I ordered from Vista Print, I received another companies pens...to a **** in FL! We reordered the same items 2 months later and never received an email confirmation that they had shipped. I was guaranteed to get them by 4/28 and it had been 2 weeks since I placed the order but no items. I called them 3 times this week to find out where my order was. The first call said, you will get them by the 28th. The next call told me that they had some delays in their plant and that people had been notified they were running behind. I told her I never received a call, email, nothing stating this and that I was told the previous day I would get them. Today, I get a message of a refund. I called them and they now are telling me they cancelled the order because of an issue with the file! This is the exact same file as the one we used in our previous order so there should have been NO issues, nor had anyone notified me of this! We have an expo this weekend and now have no marketing material. I had spoken to 3 different supervisors/managers and none of them were capable of getting this worked out nor a solution. Absolute worst company! We will never order from them again!!!"

2017-04-27

Excellent Service!!

"My business cards arrived late, through no fault of vistaprint at all. Customer service refunded my money and made sure I received replacement cards exactly when I needed them.
Thank you vistaprint!!!!

2017-04-27

Never again

"Order my husband some new business cards since the first ones were completely wrong! Tracked my order amd it said he was delivered and it never was ! Called ups and everything ! Visita print wants us to wait another week for cards ! Uh no "

2017-04-26

You Rock! Vista Print!

"Arrive just in time quick and good quality of the product am so happy my invitation wedding it so beautiful just what expected! So happy! Tnks Vista Print! You Rock!"

2017-04-21

Excellent Service!

"My cards were easy to create and arrived so quickly! The card stock is perfect and the resolution is crisp and clean. I'll definitely be back for more! "

2017-03-31

Avoid VistaPrint!

"I just started a new business and thought I would use vistaprint for my business cards. The price was right and I could'nt see how I could wrong. While selecting my business card choices, I saw some website information, and was curious. They have a box you can type into, to see if your URL is available, so I did.
Come to find out, once you do that, they own the URL and you can buy it, if you like!! My new business start-up has been frustrating from the start, thanks to vistaprint. Although, after speaking with a manager, the finally gave me the rights, to my own name, at no charge. In the mean time, I hired a company to build my website and when you visit it, vistaprint comes up on my page. This is a scam company. They are out to benefit, no matter how it effects you!

2017-03-30

They do not care about their customers. Shipping from vista print always expensive and not on time .

"I was planning to order new business cards and it was not first time i am doing this with Vistaprint. But they did not try to help me . I need urgent business card and she wants me to pay for fast shipping but still i have to wait 1 week . "

2017-03-17

Great customer service!

"I ordered note cards and there was a small issue and they needed to be re-printed. I went to VistaPrint's online chat feather, but was disconnected by my bad internet. The customer service agent was so kind to call me on the phone to finish our conversation. They fixed my problem, no questions, and even expedited the replacement shipping. Made me feel like a valued customer. Thanks!"

2017-03-15

Can't say enough good things

"I have used VistaPrint for both business cards and brochures. I did the design myself. It's easy to do and they are there if you have any questions. I've always had a good experience with them. When I tried to order brochures this week using their express 3 day shipping, I noticed that it wasn't shipping on time. When I called customer service and explained that I had to have the brochures for a meeting 48 hours from now, they explained that their machine was broken and they could not complete the order on time. They apologized, completely refunded my money, AND when I asked for the digital file as a pdf so that I could still print them , they emailed it to me. I was SHOCKED. I completely expected them to refuse to email the file because they are a printing company and I assumed the file was the property of VistaPrint. They totally made my day, and because of their amazing customer service, I was able to still print my brochures on time without having to completely re-design them. I couldn't be happier with the way I was treated and I would recommend VistaPrint to anyone because they really do stand by their satisfaction guarantee to make it right every time."

2017-02-20

No Respect for Vistaprint Resellers

"Loyal Vistaprint customer since 2007, but I have to speak up now. I have paid to be a Vistaprint Reseller and you are not treating me like a business partner. I have appealed to you for over a year to allow Resellers opportunity to avoid having work in process items deleted. Yet saved and copied creations are deleted without warning. I have to recreate over a hundred works again. We are treated like customers with no paid partnership status. SHAME. Work for clients takes time and purchase dates may not be immediate. Void your 60 day delete policy for Resellers who have made a commitment to and investment with Vistaprint. "

2017-02-16

VERY HAPPY

"I order business cards from Vista print on a regular basis and never have an issue. They are of great quality with a very cheap price. I also ordered 4 car door magnets and after a year, they were still in excellent condition, so I decided to order 4 more due to adding another truck to my business. When I ordered them they had a flat black back ground while my previous purchase was glossy. It wasn't a big deal but I wanted them to match my other truck so I called to ask them if I could reorder them to be shiny and they sent me 4 more free of charge! The process of the reorder was handled entirely by the Vista print rep so I did not have to do anything to get the replacement mags. Very happy with this company's excellent customer service and satisfaction. This might be the only company left that sands behind there "100% customer satisfaction" guarantee! If I could give Vista print a 6 star rating I would!"

2017-02-08

Worst print company ever!!!

"Just received a cap I ordered with my company logo; I only one to test the quality prior to ordering volume. The cap is of decent quality that you can purchase at any discount store;
* My company logo however was so blurred that it was illegible.
* My company name was ironed on the back with cheap letters that will wash off in the first wash!
* I purchased business cards years ago that came with poor paper quality, and poor graphics.
I had hoped after purchasing the cards VISTA PRINT would have improved their quality; after so many customer complaints; I was wrong.

2017-01-27

Cheap quality products and costly

"I've ordered 100 letterheads and 250 business cards deluxe with spot gloss.

Letterheads are very cheap quality and very thin. you can see through the letterhead, they were using thicker paper before. I would never order letterheads from here again and would also not recommend.

Business cards on the back had white line at the bottom on a green background which looks really back. Also back color is very dull and looks cheap quality.

Share VistaPrint's store rating

VistaPrint is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

VistaPrint is not a merchant member
VistaPrint does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!