• VistaPrint

Chance of future purchase: Rating 3.10/10 3.10/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 3.75/10 3.75/10
    Customer service: Rating 3.42/10 3.42/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 4.09/10 4.09/10

"Process of ordering was easy. When I recieved my order, the colors were darker than expected.. VistaPrint customer service credited my account, helped me change my card design, and reordered them for me-all over the phone."

"I've ordered a coffee cup, business cards, business card desk holder, business card case and a biro for my new business all in the same order and they all turned up except the biro. The invoice came through separately for the biro and the biro never turned up. I've used their system to notify them about the delivery and the biro not arriving and they send you an automated email that a response will be made within 24 hours, but I have heard absolutely nothing back from them. Very very disappointed with the result and service. I have also heard other negative feedback with printing coming of their items they have ordered. I will never use vistaprint again."

modified review This review was modified by DavefromATS on March 03 2015 03:47:23 PM

"Horrible experience... I ordered visiting cards on 2nd of Feb 2015 and till up to 2nd of March 2015 I didn't receive any thing for them.And more over they charge me more like I have order of 22$ and they charge me 37$.Beware from them its a scam website."

modified review This review was modified by Jagraj on March 02 2015 09:20:30 AM

"I use VistaPrint for many of my needs. Including my wedding. I was completely satisfied with my invitations and save the dates! They messed my save the dates up and sent half of someone else's order, however after chatting with a rep, they reshipped the remainder I was missing out to me at no charge 2nd day air! Received the correct items and went on my way. Other than that one mistake, I have never had any problems. Their website tells me automatically when the image isn't a good quality. I will let future buyers know one thing though, the cell phones cases really don't last long enough to be of worth, and they do bombard you with advertising of items that they put your design on during checkout, however ALL of it is a CHOICE, you are not forced to order it. Just make sure you are careful and diligent when ordering from this website, otherwise it's a VERY good company."

"Very horrible, the first order I had placed was a scammed order, they had charged be just over $400.00 for a $20.00 order. Second order, they lost my order, and shipped it to the USA... Another order, they shipped it, but didnt arrive for 3 weeks. On the fourth order, it arrived with no issues...

I do not recondmend this company at all! Do not deal with them, it is a waste of time. There are many other companies out there that are willing to do a better job, and show their costumer appreciation.

modified review This review was modified by Kyle991 on February 19 2015 07:24:39 PM

"Very disappointed with Vistaprint's user interface and customer service. What their UI lacks, customer service can't fix either."

"Ordered for the first time a tee shirt for my son with my downloaded design on it. Got it within no time and the shirt is absolutely perfect!!!! I am very pleased with all products that I have received from vista print. The tee shirt was a gamble I took and it paid off. Can't wait to mail it to my son in Texas for his birthday! Thanks Vista Print!!!"

modified review This review was modified by Paintedmind on January 09 2015 04:44:56 AM

Lexington, KY

"I own a retail business and was in the market for some wall art for my store. After hearing mixed reviews of VistaPrint from trusted friends, I decided that the savings justified the risk of giving them my business.

I placed an order for five large poster prints. The purchasing process itself was obnoxious, as I was bombarded with "recommendations" for additional purchases (mugs, t-shirts, mousepads, etc.) for every single print I attempted to order. Fortunately, I was able to scan the screen find the single "Go To Cart" button, so I naturally assumed that I had dodged all additional offers and was heading to finalize my purchase.

Apparently, however, VistaPrint managed to sneak an opt-out offer somewhere into the checkout process, because when I received my order confirmation I saw that I had been charged $8.00 for 140 return address labels with an American flag background. Better yet, the labels were entirely useless to me: they had my name with the address of my business, but no business name.

Being in retail, I can understand the motivation to drive sales through Point-of-Sale promotions. But intentionally making these promotions deceptive or potentially-confusing in an effort to prey on trust and/or inattention is unscrupulous if not outright fraudulent.

I have contacted VistaPrint to give them an opportunity to address this issue. However, my impression of the company is forever tainted and I will likely not be a return customer.

"Tonight I had business cards, note pads, pens and brochures to get printed out. I called and Renay answers and was very professional. She took her time with me and worked on one item at a time until each were perfect. This was my best experience with Vistaprint. Renay thank you so much for all the help and support while completing my order. "

modified review This review was modified by patrick.lance on January 02 2015 05:34:46 PM

"I ordered 50 oversized postcards from Vistaprint online and made a typo error without realizing it until right after. I contacted the customer service and they got back to me within the 24 hours but my order had already shipped. They offered to send me a second order with the changes made free of charge! VERY SATISFIED WITH THE CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!!!!"

modified review This review was modified by michelle123454321 on January 02 2015 09:29:31 AM

"I ordered an engraved pen from VistaPrint, which apparently means a pen with writing printed on it in a tiny font. The "gift box," which cost nearly as much as the product itself, was made of cardboard and arrived bent. I will be unlikely to use their overpriced services in the future."

"i have just received my photo calenders which were all creased really not happy at all i certainly would not recommend or use them again!!!"

modified review This review was modified by IRENEGGG on December 23 2014 07:34:42 AM

"Second Christmas on a trot that I have spent hours and hours personalising gifts for family for them not too turn up.....to say im Not Happy!! is an understatement.....worst part is that if I were too go somewhere else next year I would have too upload all the pictures over again and start all over again ......NOT HAPPY!!! if you've any sense do not waste your time on this company like I have two years in a row....go somewhere else"

"Very sorry to report at the extreme poor quality of visiting cards I had ordered. Very bad paper used. The letters show very badly. I ordered two pens they overlap. Very poor quality they are not at all like shown in the picture while placing order. I will lose trust on all such vendors selling on line. Plus it took forever to receive the things. And when we receive it, it is so lousy."

"I ordered my christmas cards on dec 2nd and received confirmation that my order went through. After not receiving my cards by dec 17th I logged on to my account only to find out the order had not been processed. I had to cancel my cards and now do not have a holiday card for 2014 there go my memories for the year with my children I will never use this site again"

Share VistaPrint's store rating

VistaPrint is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

VistaPrint is not a merchant member
VistaPrint does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!