• VistaPrint

Chance of future purchase: Rating 3.06/10 3.06/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 4.26/10 4.26/10
    Customer service: Rating 3.46/10 3.46/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.43/10 6.43/10

"I ordered standard business cards. The quality is fine. But they smashed the box, did not take care of them at all and now 80/100 cards are bent and broke. And now they look trashy. You suck, vistaprint "

"I ordered personal checks from VistaPrint and I was VERY disappointed in the quality. It looks like someone did a grayscale photocopy of a check and sent it to press. The line work is dashed, the text is blurry, and the paper quality is terrible - it's just sad. I complained and without a single question they ordered another set. The new set looks just as bad as the first set. If they'd bothered asking a few questions they would have understood it to be a process issue, not a bad printing. I won't order from them again."

This review was modified by Kasey58 on June 01 2015 05:48:59 AM

"Ordered buisiness card magnets- and paid an additional 11 dollars for shipping - so that I would have them for the Memorial Day weekend. The dealership I work for was having a huge sale. Vistaprint promised them by 5/22- It is now the 23rd and they are not here. Whereas today is Saturday- I can be sure that I will not receive them on Sunday or Monday- the holiday. So essentially - I have wasted a lot of money for nothing. I would never use Vistaprint again. I am only greteful that it was business cards and that I didn't trust them with wedding invitations. When I called to ask where they were- I got disconnected- Puleez---"

"Absolutely horrible customer experience when I had an issue with a recent business card order. I received the business cards with a sliver of white on the outside edge and called to reorder since I knew the document was set up correctly. The customer service rep told me that I didn't have my document set up correctly and that I designed the file wrong. Not to mention his accent was so thick, I could hardly understand what was said. Eventually, after ten minutes of him explaining what a full bleed was (which being a graphic designer I know full well what a full bleed is) he told me to re-upload the file and he would refill the order for free. I have worked in customer service and you NEVER blame the customer for a poor product. You help them fix the situation and don't accuse them of not knowing how to design the files."

This review was modified by BettyLynn16 on May 13 2015 01:21:56 PM

"Terrible terrible experience and a total waste of my time. Good customer service for a crap printing service. Delayed, lost my order, I had to re-order, 2nd order delayed again and then lost AGAIN, I then cancelled and then refunded. But they had no idea that the order was even lost, YOU the customer have to find out that it is lost and then re-arrange the order yourself. Nothing but a waste of time. I just waited 4 weeks for no reason. At least the refund was speedy? Is that a positive review?"

This review was modified by Drock783 on May 01 2015 01:37:56 PM

"So unhappy with Vistaprint! After creating my postcard and having it mailed to me to bring to the post office, I find out they needed an indicia to be mailed. So Vistaprint gave me a credit and I started all over again. Got it done, but I have no idea if they were mailed?? There is no confirmation, I received no email or anything. Not one customer has received it. So I spent $1200 for postcards that I have no idea if they even got mailed. Also, they use a private mailer which uses the census for how many to make which is completely unfair. If you go to USPS.com and then Business and EDDM, you can put in your address and find the correct amount of cards to make. I hate the system vista print uses. I will never use them again, I feel totally ripped off!!!"

This review was modified by breathepilates on April 21 2015 12:40:37 PM

"I spent alot of money to get 20 postcard printed with my design on, so I could sell my work. The postcards they sent me where on the cheapest, flimsiest card possible, I could run card through my crap printer at home which would be thicker and of better quality, I am gutted, I cannot sell these, people cannot post these in the mail, they are so flimsy they will bend and fall apart just holding them, what they have sent me are not postcards I am gutted, broke and don't even have anything that I can sell to make any money back"

This review was modified by Kwade1111 on April 16 2015 01:58:37 AM

"Terrible quality!!! To good I ordered 50 test flyers prior to a big order! Quality was terrible, customer service even worse!!!
Placed same order to the local printing company - much better quality. More expensive...but who wants to look cheap in their clients eyes?!

"About 2 years ago Vistaprint was great. Product quality, prices, and customer service were excellent. If there was an issue with a product, they'd replace it for free. HOWEVER, recently, I have nothing good to say about Vistaprint. Prices have gone up, and quality has gone down. I ordered a custom polo shirt with my logo, and when it arrived, the stitching was already coming unraveled. The large size that I ordered was way too big, as the actual dimensions of the shirt were far bigger than what the size chart claimed online. Also, the letters are embroidered crookedly, and the red part of my company logo looks red. THE WORST PART: When I emailed customer service, I received an automated email saying I'd get a response within 24 hours. It'e been well over that and guess what! No response! Customer service and product quality has gone down over the years, and I'm very disappointed. "

This review was modified by Ryan_T on April 11 2015 03:12:03 PM

"Website was user friendly and I was able to find a few business card designs that I like. I read mixed reviews about VistaPrint but still want to give it a try. I used a promo coupon and saved $12. Ordered 500 cards about 2 weeks ago and received them by UPS yesterday. I'm very happy with the cards. They look fantastics!"

This review was modified by Mimia on April 08 2015 10:43:39 PM

"I've ordered a coffee cup, business cards, business card desk holder, business card case and a biro for my new business all in the same order and they all turned up except the biro. The invoice came through separately for the biro and the biro never turned up. I've used their system to notify them about the delivery and the biro not arriving and they send you an automated email that a response will be made within 24 hours, but I have heard absolutely nothing back from them. Very very disappointed with the result and service. I have also heard other negative feedback with printing coming of their items they have ordered. I will never use vistaprint again."

This review was modified by DavefromATS on March 03 2015 03:47:23 PM

"Horrible experience... I ordered visiting cards on 2nd of Feb 2015 and till up to 2nd of March 2015 I didn't receive any thing for them.And more over they charge me more like I have order of 22$ and they charge me 37$.Beware from them its a scam website."

This review was modified by Jagraj on March 02 2015 09:20:30 AM

"I use VistaPrint for many of my needs. Including my wedding. I was completely satisfied with my invitations and save the dates! They messed my save the dates up and sent half of someone else's order, however after chatting with a rep, they reshipped the remainder I was missing out to me at no charge 2nd day air! Received the correct items and went on my way. Other than that one mistake, I have never had any problems. Their website tells me automatically when the image isn't a good quality. I will let future buyers know one thing though, the cell phones cases really don't last long enough to be of worth, and they do bombard you with advertising of items that they put your design on during checkout, however ALL of it is a CHOICE, you are not forced to order it. Just make sure you are careful and diligent when ordering from this website, otherwise it's a VERY good company."

"Very horrible, the first order I had placed was a scammed order, they had charged be just over $400.00 for a $20.00 order. Second order, they lost my order, and shipped it to the USA... Another order, they shipped it, but didnt arrive for 3 weeks. On the fourth order, it arrived with no issues...

I do not recondmend this company at all! Do not deal with them, it is a waste of time. There are many other companies out there that are willing to do a better job, and show their costumer appreciation.

This review was modified by Kyle991 on February 19 2015 07:24:39 PM

"Very disappointed with Vistaprint's user interface and customer service. What their UI lacks, customer service can't fix either."

Share VistaPrint's store rating

VistaPrint is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

VistaPrint is not a merchant member
VistaPrint does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!