• Rating 3.67/10 302 reviews

VistaPrint is not a merchant member
    VistaPrint does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!
  • VistaPrint contact information

Product & services pricing Rating 6.43/10 6.43/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 4.29/10 4.29/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.36/10 5.36/10
    Customer service: Rating 4.58/10 4.58/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10

"I ordered a stack of printed presentation portfolios 4 days ago and they've already arrived at my door. The card stock is high quality and the printed image is very sharp. The entire thing cost less than half of what my old printer charged. I made an error in my order and when I called them they fixed it in a matter of seconds and gave me a discount. Very good service."

modified review This review was modified by WardsAuctions on March 28 2014 11:35:39 AM

"Vistaprint is NOT a good value at all. Took almost two weeks to get the business cards. The cards look and feel too generic and they nickel and dime you on everything like stock and reasonable turnaround. I'll go back to colorcabana.com. They don't try to do it all but what they do offer, they do it with a much better end product and definitely better value. I got my cards back within 5 business days with no upcharge and the quality was way better than vistaprints."

modified review This review was modified by RickyPololo on February 11 2014 08:49:07 AM

"I will never use Vistaprint again.
I ordered 250 business cards on the 31st December 2013. I wrote to customer service after receiving a delivery date of 14 days. I was sent a automated response stating delivery would be on the 15th January 2013 not 14th January 2014. However after numerous emails to vistaprint questioning why it was going to take 14/15 days for a delivery when I had paid £10.57 shipping charges, I was sent automated responses giving me the same response as the previous one. No explanation. I never received my business cards it effected my business and I demanded my money back from vistaprint. Be warned use another company.

modified review This review was modified by abcde2014 on January 17 2014 07:03:30 AM

"I have had nothing but GOOD luck with VistaPrint. I bought business cards a couple of years ago. I thought the quality was excellent. I was disappointed I couldn't find the same business card again but when I went to purchase something else.. low and behold the business card was saved and I was able to just make a few clicks and order more without have to redesign anything. This order the cards were even better quality than the last. Plus, I think there prices are excellent."

"I guess VistaPrint is ok for business cards only or items that do not need to be sent anywhere else. I ordered some invitations and reply cards, all of them with envelopes. They sent the invitations, no envelopes and no reply cards with envelopes too. When I called to complain about it, they said it was a mistake and that they would ship everything within 3 days...the invitations and reply cards were supposed to be mailed next day - so their "solution" wouldn't work for us. They are supposed to be in this business and still don't get how they should ship their orders? I mean, it was one order placed for invitations and reply cards plus envelopes so how did they end up sending invitations only and nothing else? The whole order should be shipped at once..it really makes no sense. They really created a big problem at my office by doing so. Plus the invitations were sent inside an envelope so they are bent from the corners (!!!!) Will I use them again...don't think so, somebody else will get our printing business because they really failed."

modified review This review was modified by silviaparkinsondc on December 17 2013 11:01:20 AM

"Year after year, our company http://www.terrifict.com, buys business cards and holiday cards from VistaPrint. We are always happy with the easy ordering process and quick delivery."

modified review This review was modified by TERRIFICT on December 04 2013 10:29:39 PM

"I order a batch of 30 holiday cards from VistaPrint. The order is suppose to come with 30 white envelopes. I upgraded 20 of the envelopes to red and paid $9 for the upgrade. However, when I received my order, the other 10 white envelopes were not included. I called their customer service. Their representative told me that once I upgrade, I will only receive the upgraded quantity. It doesn't make sense. That was not communicated at their website during the order process. The quality of their prints are not as good as anticipated either. Absolutely do not recommend this merchant to anyone."

modified review This review was modified by nwqsipz13 on December 01 2013 09:21:37 AM

"twice out of 2 times i used vistaprint the price ended up being VERY different from the one displayed on the screen. the first time i called and obtained a reduction on the next order.
the second time i let them be, as i'll NEVER use vistprint again i couldn't be bothered in getting upset on the phone and a possible reduction on the next order i'll never make. good way to loose a potential customer and to get very bad publicity! way to go!

modified review This review was modified by giot199 on November 29 2013 03:34:01 PM

"BAD no Very very BAD... These guys are very lazy and not reliable. I had put a order with them and you know what its already 15 days and I haven't received it yet and the customer care says the the order is delivered 2 days ago. I haven't even received a single call from the courier company attached with them that we have your order. Even now when I have complained twice about my order, I have't received any single satisfactory call from vistaprint."

modified review This review was modified by ChandVerma on September 02 2013 10:30:37 PM

"I've used Vista print a number of times and they have been great. Without a doubt i would use them again! The only thing i would say is be aware if you aren't paying very much for an item you can't expect it to be as good as the £50 business cards. but to my mind they offer some great deals and amazing value for money."

modified review This review was modified by misslady on August 15 2013 12:32:23 PM

"STOP..DO NOT ORDER VISTA PRINT ...do not waste your time .
My cards arrived , thin , washed out print ...seriously looking like a duplicator print job rather than real offset .
The thickness is about 250 gsm , not 400 gsm like professional printers .
Everywhere I see the advert - order 500 cards for $2 ...this IS A LIE ...Show me how to order cards for $2 ...
Plus logo , plus shipping , plus colour , plus reverse side , plus shipping ...Oh $45 later and arrived late ...Just go to a printer ...and they will happily redo them if the quality is not as you expect .this is the first imporession you give to clients so why risk it over a matter of say $45 for professional work ...NOT HAPPY James

modified review This review was modified by gtojames on August 07 2013 06:40:50 PM

"Beware of Vistaprint promos - they are often scams! We tried to take advantage of a promo for business cards for $10 with free shipping. When we went to check out, we were being charged $15 + shipping. We called in - before paying - to find out what was wrong. After waiting for 45 minutes on the phone, we were told that the promo wasn't working properly (really? for such a common offer and such a big company?) Then, we were told we would have to pay the full amount and then call back (????) for a refund. When we called back we were told we'd have to wait for 1 or 2 billing cycles for our refund to appear on our statement. Really?? So you want me to pay up front for $15 more than I should pay and then you're not going to give me my refund for 1 or 2 billing cycles. How convenient for you that your promo wasn't working."

modified review This review was modified by Kimberdawn on August 03 2013 01:12:29 PM

"I am incredibly angry with this company. I paid 20$ extra to ensure that I got my product by a certain date, it was imperative that I got my order by this date, and a day later, still don't have it. I cannot believe that I paid for OVERNIGHT shipping and a week later, still don't have it. "

"I was surprised to see the amount of bad reviews written for VistaPrint. I've had nothing but good experiences with them. My fiance orders everything for his business, from business cards to posters and personalized pens, keychains, etc. through VistaPrint, and couldn't be happier with their product. We recently created custom wedding invitations and ordered them through the site. They arrived on time and looked exactly how they were on the site, on very good quality paper with engraved lettering. Everything was perfect... until I realized that I had put the wrong day on the invitations. I wrote to customer service and told them of my faux pas and asked if there was any way I could get some sort of discount with a reorder since I would only need invitations since the envelopes and RSVP cards were still perfect.

I was not expecting to get any sort of deal, I just thought I'd reach out just in case. They contacted me within 24 hours and gave me a credit to not only reorder the cards, but they credited me enough to cover Rush shipping as well. Due to an error, they had to delay my shipping a day (really two days, since it was a holiday), and then credited me back the shipping amount. So I currently have a credit still with them that I need to figure out how to spend (wedding guest gifts, most likely).

I am so incredibly impressed with the customer service at VistaPrint, as well as the quality of their product. I already liked the company to begin with, but now I will be telling all of my friends to go through them. Outstanding!

modified review This review was modified by alieh39 on July 05 2013 05:25:47 AM

"My complaint about my vistaprint order is not with the card order itself, my business cards arrived as expected. However I want to save you a boatload of money by encouraging potential customers to ignore the skillful marketing tactics that got me to spend $130 on 1000 cards, 50 business card magnets and 140 return address labels.All you really need is to order the bare minimum which is 250 cards. The reason being is you only need take a pic of one biz card to send via text message. Don't get sucked into the skilfully timed marketing that occurs when placing your order because you don't want to be a fool like me parting with $130 for a paper product in the digital age. Everyone I meet who is interested in my businesses card asks me to text them my business card because it's easier for them access it whenever they need it. Nuff said"

modified review This review was modified by LaviniaDover on June 11 2013 01:56:39 PM