Product & services pricing Rating 6.11/10 6.11/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 3.89/10 3.89/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 4.69/10 4.69/10
    Customer service: Rating 3.75/10 3.75/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10

"I am a small business in London, http://www.catbehaviourist.com, and Vista Print have been supplying me with business cards for years. I have always been extremely happy with the service. Fast, affordable and extremely professional looking cards. Highly recommended."

"Shockingly bad, 5 weeks and still I dont have my business cards. sort the delivery out. very expensive delivery and they dont use a tracked courier. costing me money.
terrible .

"Be prepared for last minute hidden costs.

I ordered one poster and the total came to $19.22. At the very last step, they said if I wanted my poster mailed with a RETURN address my total would go up to $27. What??

modified review This review was modified by layladayla on August 21 2014 05:56:46 AM

"Pretty frustrated and annoyed. I order banners for my business and they put somebody elses number on my banners????? nobody has complied with anything i've asked (like wanting my banners redone, a refund) ANYTHING other than my banners with god knows whose number on it. Save yourself and go else where. "

"im very disappointed. i called to ask a couple of questions and the lady on the other line was stuttering she couldn't speak a basic English she put me on hold when she returned she told me that she is giving me a free card holder that i was anyway supposed to get "

modified review This review was modified by michael5697 on August 07 2014 06:49:58 AM

"WORST COMPANY EVER. I have been trying to get my refund for over 3 months! Each Time I call they give me a new story about my refund. I will NEVER deal with this company again and if I were you I would STAY AWAY! DO NOT DEAL WITH THESE SCAM ARTISTS! READ THE OTHER REVIEWS!!!"

modified review This review was modified by Gruzinchik on May 30 2014 11:24:30 AM

"highly impressed!!!! this was kinda first impression post card that i sent out for a summer program. i needed this should be good. first the way it was packaged was great. 2nd and most important the image quality was amasing and the colors came out so beutifull and 100% accurate!! 3rd it was delivered so fast! and all for such a low price! i will definitely use again!

Thanx vistaprint! keep up your great work!

modified review This review was modified by monkeyy on May 29 2014 06:50:19 PM

"In the past I've had very good service. I called this evening to correct a mistake on my order. The music was so load in their office I could hardy her the lady I ask her three times to turn down the music so I could hear her better. The music continued loud. I finally told her that the music was very unprofessional and disturbing. I told her five times the correct mistake and finally she got it. I'll think twice before I order again."

modified review This review was modified by SandyJackson on May 06 2014 02:24:00 PM

"I ordered a stack of printed presentation portfolios 4 days ago and they've already arrived at my door. The card stock is high quality and the printed image is very sharp. The entire thing cost less than half of what my old printer charged. I made an error in my order and when I called them they fixed it in a matter of seconds and gave me a discount. Very good service."

modified review This review was modified by WardsAuctions on March 28 2014 11:35:39 AM

"Vistaprint is NOT a good value at all. Took almost two weeks to get the business cards. The cards look and feel too generic and they nickel and dime you on everything like stock and reasonable turnaround. I'll go back to colorcabana.com. They don't try to do it all but what they do offer, they do it with a much better end product and definitely better value. I got my cards back within 5 business days with no upcharge and the quality was way better than vistaprints."

modified review This review was modified by RickyPololo on February 11 2014 08:49:07 AM

"VistaPrint is amazing. They try hard to sell you on the extras but if you know what you want and don't get tempted by the additional stuff, you can't beat the price and quality.

"I will never use Vistaprint again.
I ordered 250 business cards on the 31st December 2013. I wrote to customer service after receiving a delivery date of 14 days. I was sent a automated response stating delivery would be on the 15th January 2013 not 14th January 2014. However after numerous emails to vistaprint questioning why it was going to take 14/15 days for a delivery when I had paid £10.57 shipping charges, I was sent automated responses giving me the same response as the previous one. No explanation. I never received my business cards it effected my business and I demanded my money back from vistaprint. Be warned use another company.

modified review This review was modified by abcde2014 on January 17 2014 07:03:30 AM

"I have had nothing but GOOD luck with VistaPrint. I bought business cards a couple of years ago. I thought the quality was excellent. I was disappointed I couldn't find the same business card again but when I went to purchase something else.. low and behold the business card was saved and I was able to just make a few clicks and order more without have to redesign anything. This order the cards were even better quality than the last. Plus, I think there prices are excellent."

"I guess VistaPrint is ok for business cards only or items that do not need to be sent anywhere else. I ordered some invitations and reply cards, all of them with envelopes. They sent the invitations, no envelopes and no reply cards with envelopes too. When I called to complain about it, they said it was a mistake and that they would ship everything within 3 days...the invitations and reply cards were supposed to be mailed next day - so their "solution" wouldn't work for us. They are supposed to be in this business and still don't get how they should ship their orders? I mean, it was one order placed for invitations and reply cards plus envelopes so how did they end up sending invitations only and nothing else? The whole order should be shipped at once..it really makes no sense. They really created a big problem at my office by doing so. Plus the invitations were sent inside an envelope so they are bent from the corners (!!!!) Will I use them again...don't think so, somebody else will get our printing business because they really failed."

modified review This review was modified by silviaparkinsondc on December 17 2013 11:01:20 AM

"Year after year, our company http://www.terrifict.com, buys business cards and holiday cards from VistaPrint. We are always happy with the easy ordering process and quick delivery."

modified review This review was modified by TERRIFICT on December 04 2013 10:29:39 PM

VistaPrint is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

VistaPrint is not a merchant member
VistaPrint does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!