Stores > VistaPrint

Chance of future purchase: Rating 5.58/10 5.58/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.00/10 6.00/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.88/10 6.88/10
Voice your opinion! Review VistaPrint by clicking a star below.
2017-04-21

Excellent Service!

"My cards were easy to create and arrived so quickly! The card stock is perfect and the resolution is crisp and clean. I'll definitely be back for more! "

2017-03-31

Avoid VistaPrint!

"I just started a new business and thought I would use vistaprint for my business cards. The price was right and I could'nt see how I could wrong. While selecting my business card choices, I saw some website information, and was curious. They have a box you can type into, to see if your URL is available, so I did.
Come to find out, once you do that, they own the URL and you can buy it, if you like!! My new business start-up has been frustrating from the start, thanks to vistaprint. Although, after speaking with a manager, the finally gave me the rights, to my own name, at no charge. In the mean time, I hired a company to build my website and when you visit it, vistaprint comes up on my page. This is a scam company. They are out to benefit, no matter how it effects you!

2017-03-30

They do not care about their customers. Shipping from vista print always expensive and not on time .

"I was planning to order new business cards and it was not first time i am doing this with Vistaprint. But they did not try to help me . I need urgent business card and she wants me to pay for fast shipping but still i have to wait 1 week . "

2017-03-17

Great customer service!

"I ordered note cards and there was a small issue and they needed to be re-printed. I went to VistaPrint's online chat feather, but was disconnected by my bad internet. The customer service agent was so kind to call me on the phone to finish our conversation. They fixed my problem, no questions, and even expedited the replacement shipping. Made me feel like a valued customer. Thanks!"

2017-03-15

Can't say enough good things

"I have used VistaPrint for both business cards and brochures. I did the design myself. It's easy to do and they are there if you have any questions. I've always had a good experience with them. When I tried to order brochures this week using their express 3 day shipping, I noticed that it wasn't shipping on time. When I called customer service and explained that I had to have the brochures for a meeting 48 hours from now, they explained that their machine was broken and they could not complete the order on time. They apologized, completely refunded my money, AND when I asked for the digital file as a pdf so that I could still print them , they emailed it to me. I was SHOCKED. I completely expected them to refuse to email the file because they are a printing company and I assumed the file was the property of VistaPrint. They totally made my day, and because of their amazing customer service, I was able to still print my brochures on time without having to completely re-design them. I couldn't be happier with the way I was treated and I would recommend VistaPrint to anyone because they really do stand by their satisfaction guarantee to make it right every time."

2017-02-20

No Respect for Vistaprint Resellers

"Loyal Vistaprint customer since 2007, but I have to speak up now. I have paid to be a Vistaprint Reseller and you are not treating me like a business partner. I have appealed to you for over a year to allow Resellers opportunity to avoid having work in process items deleted. Yet saved and copied creations are deleted without warning. I have to recreate over a hundred works again. We are treated like customers with no paid partnership status. SHAME. Work for clients takes time and purchase dates may not be immediate. Void your 60 day delete policy for Resellers who have made a commitment to and investment with Vistaprint. "

2017-02-16

VERY HAPPY

"I order business cards from Vista print on a regular basis and never have an issue. They are of great quality with a very cheap price. I also ordered 4 car door magnets and after a year, they were still in excellent condition, so I decided to order 4 more due to adding another truck to my business. When I ordered them they had a flat black back ground while my previous purchase was glossy. It wasn't a big deal but I wanted them to match my other truck so I called to ask them if I could reorder them to be shiny and they sent me 4 more free of charge! The process of the reorder was handled entirely by the Vista print rep so I did not have to do anything to get the replacement mags. Very happy with this company's excellent customer service and satisfaction. This might be the only company left that sands behind there "100% customer satisfaction" guarantee! If I could give Vista print a 6 star rating I would!"

2017-02-08

Worst print company ever!!!

"Just received a cap I ordered with my company logo; I only one to test the quality prior to ordering volume. The cap is of decent quality that you can purchase at any discount store;
* My company logo however was so blurred that it was illegible.
* My company name was ironed on the back with cheap letters that will wash off in the first wash!
* I purchased business cards years ago that came with poor paper quality, and poor graphics.
I had hoped after purchasing the cards VISTA PRINT would have improved their quality; after so many customer complaints; I was wrong.

2017-01-27

Cheap quality products and costly

"I've ordered 100 letterheads and 250 business cards deluxe with spot gloss.

Letterheads are very cheap quality and very thin. you can see through the letterhead, they were using thicker paper before. I would never order letterheads from here again and would also not recommend.

Business cards on the back had white line at the bottom on a green background which looks really back. Also back color is very dull and looks cheap quality.

2017-01-27

Cheap prices obviously cheap quality! All the way...

"I was attracted by the prices but big mistake. We ordered their thick paper business card. Thickness is fine, but the printing quality is not even close to a bad one in China! The paper is a cheap glossy finish! It doesn't look good at all. If you are expecting a quality product that's not what you are going to get. Big problem also with the delivery took about three weeks to get them!"

2016-12-28

Great Job Vista Print

"I wanted to thank Vista Print for the great job in processing our Family reunion T-Shirts. I had one small correction and Vista Print sent this out "free of charge" and will be to me in just a few days but still "before" the reunion. Wonderful customer service and they do back their product. Patricia from Vista Print did an amazing job handling my request...she handled all and did so with such a great attitude, refreshing nowadays. Thank you again Vista Print, you have my future orders."

2016-12-18

Phenomenal

"I have not come across superb customer service like this in a long time.
This company responded to my typo concern withing 24hrs and corrected my error at no cost.
Phenomenal service

2016-11-29

3 orders 'sent' - NONE delivered!

"I have placed an order with them for Christmas cards & mugs. Order appeared shipped but never delivered. Once contacted their online help portal, they refunded & offered a free reorder. Guess what? That wasn't delivered either! Since I was running out of time to order from another vendor, I decided with a heavy heart to give it another try (I know stupid, right?). Placed a new order, only not to have it received once again. As a result? I got a refund again, but guess what, no Christmas cards to send out on my daughter's first Christmas. All I wanted was my order to be delivered, you cannot refund time can you?:/
NEVER EVER ORDER FROM THESE LOSERS!!!!

2016-11-14

Go elsewhere!

"I spent an hour last night creating a Christmas card. I went through, what I thought was the entire process--(it was certainly long enough--clicking through screens where they try to sell you ridiculous things)-even paying with Paypal. I got no confirmation--charge didn't show up on my paypal acct. The order is on the website-but it states that I need to make payment arrangements!!! Which I am not going to do-I tried once already-I believe the problem occured when I wouldn't agree to allow vistaprint to collect my paypal info (privacy is why I use paypal) -and it was a blessing in disguise-I went to walmart.com--got free shipping--did the whole thing for 8 bucks!! (vistaprint was over 20 with a half price discount code!!)

now vistaprint won't let me cancel unless I speak to someone-funny-no one got in touch about problem with my payment!!-Somehow I doubt they are printing up my cards with no payment----this site is sleazy.

2016-08-17

Terrible experience!

"First off, they have terrible customer service. Secondly, they do not know how to acknowledge or correct a situation that is terribly inconvenient to their customers. I ordered some magnetic business cards and sticky notes from Vistaprint. I received the confirmation that my order was complete. I even received a confirmation email saying they were processing my order and it would be shipped as soon as it was ready. I had an estimated delivery date of August 18th. However the day before the my delivery date I noticed my order had never shipped.

I had been checking daily on the status as I paid extra to have it shipped quicker. So by the time August 18 rolled around, the day before I was supposed to be receiving my order in the mail, I checked my account and it still showed "processing". At this point I knew something was up. So I contacted Vistaprint and they said the credit card never went through. I couldn't believe it. This whole time I was counting on having this order by a certain time, and little did I know it was never even made on their end. I never received a single notification that the transaction did not go through. No email, phone call, nothing.

The Vistaprint team basically didn't care. It was like "oh well, you'll have to reorder". Seriously?? Vista print has been around a long time and they don't think people are expecting their orders? How can such a large company not have a way to notify me that my transaction did not go through, the whole time leading me to believe that everything was fine and my order would be shipped shortly. My account was showing "processing" and STILL does. Unbelievable! And they did not even care when I contacted them. The worst is, I communicated with two different representatives at Vistaprint. The lady on the phone didn't even apologize.

Had they just notified me we could of corrected it right away and I would of received my order as anticipated. Not only is this a major flaw with their ordering system, but they follow it with terrible service. Clearly it's ridiculous that I was not notified right away in some form or fashion. And even more ridiculous my account showed "processing"the whole time, when clearly it wasn't. Yet they act as if it's no big deal and it's just doing business as usual.

Share VistaPrint's store rating

VistaPrint is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

VistaPrint is not a merchant member
VistaPrint does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!