Vision Computers Reviews - visioncomputers.com/ Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 9.10/10 473 reviews

Vision Computers is a merchant member
Vision Computers participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,865 merchant members.

Rating 8/104/5

"I didn't really have any problems with the sales process. It went fairly smoothly. However, an antivirus software listed as on my computer wasn't actually there. So, I had to do a remote access with a tech rep to get that. While doing that, the tech rep said I had loaded my old computer data and programs incorrectly but they couldn't be corrected now. Wish that had been told to me when I got the computer. Wouldn't have taken more than a minute. I did indicate that when I bought the computer."

"I was very pleased with the help and advise Andy gave me.
He is a very worthy salesperson and an asset to Vision Computers.
Vision Computers is a top notch computer vendor. Thanks

"I have bought several computers from vision and am pleased with the results and their personal involvement and support."

"Great experience. This is the 3rd computer I have purchased from Vision."

"Vision Computers are always very friendly and helpful with every need, they do a great job and give great service."

"Very satisfied. Would suggest that set written set up instructions be provided with computer"

"Appreciated the technical advise received. No hard sales tactics. This is our 3rd PC from Vision. We are very satisfied!"

"We've bought 5 computers over the years and NEVER had a single problem! "

"Terrific service throughout the sales, build and delivery process. Very quick."

"I was fed up with the standard consumer grade computers found at the big box stores. They are loaded with useless software that do nothing but slow down the performance of the computer. Because 75% of my business is on-line, I needed a reliable business grade computer, and that is exactly what I got at Vision Computers. The sales team was honest and upfront with me regarding what I needed, and did not need. (More is not always better) Their knowledge was second to none. I will never by another consumer grade computer from the big box stores. EVER!"

"I had a vision pc at work in the 1990's, I purchased one for home in 2009, it worked well and when I needed help it was so easy calling a 770 # and getting a person right away, I just purchased another and it works great....real pleasure to deal local. hope vision continues to exist......."

"This is my second computer from Vision. The first one lasted 8 years! I highly recommend Vision's products. I was guided by a knowledgeable sales representative who was able to tell me if I needed a certain software or not depending on what I wanted in a computer. Thus, I was pleasantly surprised that a component was not pushed on me just to make the sale. The new computer has speed, dependability and the monitor has clear pixels. "

"I can't thank you enough for the support provided by Allen. I had planned to buy my next computer through a company closer to my house so I would not have to go all the way over to your place for maintenance when needed. However, Allen spent a lot of time working through some issues that I had caused, in a very professional manner. Too often I talk with techies who talk way down to me which is understandable because I am old, but not professional. Allen was quite the opposite, very much like the gentleman from Vision, that came to my house and installed my new computer. Anyway I can't thank you and him enough. I will buy my next computer and my new "surface" if you carry them, through Vision and will tell my friends and business associates of the excellent support provided by you. Thanks again."

Lincoln, NE

"I know that a lot of people will say that they can build a PC for less or buy a PC elsewhere for less. The fact is you get a 3 year warranty on any PC including tech support provided by someone in the US. It did not cost me extra. That 3 year warranty is standard on all their PCs. The PC is also assembled in the US. I like knowing that I can contact just 1 company for 3 years if there are any problems, and helping employ fellow Americans is also a feather in my cap.

As for the PC, I was able to customize it more than I could with a Dell or Alienware. I specifically wanted 2 Samsung SSDs configured in RAID 0 in my PC and they said no problem. I also like the fact that I got a DVD with Windows 7. Some companies don't ship a DVD with their PCs in case the customer has to reinstall Windows.

In the end you pay a little more, but I argue that you are paying for a quality product and American based support if you need it.

"Just like Neal Boortz said in his ad, "You can't go wrong.""