• Address: 5865 Jimmy Carter Blvd.Norcross, GA 30071
    • Fax: 770-840-7115

Product & services pricing Rating 6.25/10 6.25/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10

"I am SO HAPPY with VISION COMPUTERS and their support - I purchased a desk top, customized it with easy to use Windows XP, added larger hard drive, extra cooling fan, speed, and a moderate size screen. WISH I had done this LONG AGO. I build my own websites and do my own photos and editing. This is perfect! With managed service, there is never a hiccup, never an interruption, NO CRASHES. It is clean. It is simple. I will never ever buy anything but VISION COMPUTERS again. (last from big box store is hunk-a-junk and cost more!)"

"We have both had excellent service and good experiences at Vision Computers. Jeremy Eidson, who sold Karen her laptop last year, also sold me my work computer this year. Extremely helpful in providing me all the latest tools for my freelance graphics job. He made informed decisions about what software to install to suit my long list of my needs. Well after the sale was made, he helped me over the phone, answering my many questions with a confident professionalism. Price was not an issue, as I felt I needed the top products to stay competitive. Jeremy also cleaned out all viruses and malware from off my old computer, and 'cloned' the data that I still needed, per my request. I would recommend both Vision Computers and Jeremy to anybody, particularly if you're a layman like me.
Andrew Geraci

"Ordering was easy; delivery was timely; product was great. "

"Friendly, very knowledgeable staff. Customized computer arrived in 2 days! WOW!!!!"

"I didn't really have any problems with the sales process. It went fairly smoothly. However, an antivirus software listed as on my computer wasn't actually there. So, I had to do a remote access with a tech rep to get that. While doing that, the tech rep said I had loaded my old computer data and programs incorrectly but they couldn't be corrected now. Wish that had been told to me when I got the computer. Wouldn't have taken more than a minute. I did indicate that when I bought the computer."

"I was very pleased with the help and advise Andy gave me.
He is a very worthy salesperson and an asset to Vision Computers.
Vision Computers is a top notch computer vendor. Thanks

"I have bought several computers from vision and am pleased with the results and their personal involvement and support."

"Great experience. This is the 3rd computer I have purchased from Vision."

"Vision Computers are always very friendly and helpful with every need, they do a great job and give great service."

"Very satisfied. Would suggest that set written set up instructions be provided with computer"

"Appreciated the technical advise received. No hard sales tactics. This is our 3rd PC from Vision. We are very satisfied!"

"We've bought 5 computers over the years and NEVER had a single problem! "

"Terrific service throughout the sales, build and delivery process. Very quick."

"I was fed up with the standard consumer grade computers found at the big box stores. They are loaded with useless software that do nothing but slow down the performance of the computer. Because 75% of my business is on-line, I needed a reliable business grade computer, and that is exactly what I got at Vision Computers. The sales team was honest and upfront with me regarding what I needed, and did not need. (More is not always better) Their knowledge was second to none. I will never by another consumer grade computer from the big box stores. EVER!"

"I had a vision pc at work in the 1990's, I purchased one for home in 2009, it worked well and when I needed help it was so easy calling a 770 # and getting a person right away, I just purchased another and it works great....real pleasure to deal local. hope vision continues to exist......."

Vision Computers is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Vision Computers is not a merchant member
Vision Computers does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!