Product & services pricing Rating 8.33/10 8.33/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 3.33/10 3.33/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10
    Customer service: Rating 3.33/10 3.33/10

"It seems all the complaints about this company relate to shipping time. I bought a pair of Ray Ban RB4187 CHRIS sunglasses. They took exactly 7 days to come. I was not in a rush to receive them and set no expectations around when they came, so have no complaints.
I saw these in a shop in NY for 120 + tax and paid $90.16 including tax & shipping.
I'd def recommend but would manage a friends expectations around shipping time, IF that is such an issue. Would happily use again but ONLY if they offered a discount (30%) or similar to my previous purchase.

modified review This review was modified by whosgotmyname on July 03 2014 03:56:30 PM

"I ordered a pair of sunglasses on Friday at 4:49pm (They close at 4pm) and paid extra for 3 day shipping so my glasses would arrive on Wednesday or Thursday of the following week (I had to leave for trip on Friday). When I checked on my order status on Wednesday on their website I found that the glasses hadn't shipped yet. After seeking with their very rude customer service line, they stated that their shipping policy allowed them to take up to 3 days to fill the order before shipping (since I ordered them on Friday one could assume that they would have shipped by Monday!) and there was nothing they could do to get me my glasses any faster. This whole experience has left me very unsatisfied with this company and their customer service line. Their prices are great but you had better be willing to wait a while for your order to arrive. "

"I ordered a pair of Burberry 3056 on 4/09/14 and paid the additional shipping charge for 2 day delivery. As of 4/15/14, I have yet to receive my order and according to the status it has not yet shipped! I called and left a voice message and sent an email and have not received a response prior to the company closing for 8 days. Now they won't be back till the 22nd of April. I will never buy from this company again!"

modified review This review was modified by onlineshopper1114 on April 16 2014 07:34:17 AM

Winston-salem, NC

"I ordered some Ray Bans RB 8301 polarized. They got them to me with in about 2 weeks. They had to order them from Italy but they emailed me and told me the eta by the next day. I got them and they were exactly what I ordered. Great experience."

"My bro ordered Persol PO 2398V Eyeglasses-Sand Brown for me on my bday. The product is really quality product and it's not costly."

"I bought a pair of eyeglasses for $ 150 less and they did the prescription lens for me as well for a steel of a price! these are my guys! I will only be shopping here."

"Always great selection of in stock items at very good prices. Can't wait to purchase again from VisionInStyle"

"Quick delivery, quality product at a very reasonable price."

"I placed an order from this company in August for prescription sunglasses ($400). When I was placing the order, somehow I was able to get a person on the phone to help me with some things. I was told it would ship in a week. After 3 weeks, I called to get an update, surprise surprise, it was then shipped the following week, a month later. Coincidence? The sunglasses came, the frames were as expected. The lenses were so lightly tinted you could barely call them sunglasses. I called them a few times before I was able to reach someone. I was inquiring as to whether I could send them back to have the lenses replaced with something a bit darker (something that someone would actually consider sunglass lenses). I was told they do not take returns on custom orders. I informed them that the glasses are very disappointing, they are "sunglasses" and are barely tinted at all. Also, their website does not state anywhere that they don't take returns for custom orders. In fact, it states that they Do take returns of contact lenses, which are by their very nature, custom. The person told me he would check with the optometrist to see if this could be done, and get right back to me. That was almost 2 months ago. I have since called and left voicemails, as well as emails explaining the situation, asking if it was possible to do, a simple yes or no would suffice. (I didn't hate the glasses, but for $400, I was expecting actual sunglasses). I got an email back eventually giving me a return authorization number. I emailed back asking if that meant they were able to switch out the lenses, that I did not want to flat out return the glasses, and could someone please get back to me either way. Over a month has gone by and I have not heard from them. I am afraid to send my glasses back, for fear they will reject them since it is past the return date, my glasses will be gone, and I will never be able to get in touch with someone there again. I have filed a complaint with the better business bureau. I have never in my life encountered such horrible, and evasive customer service. I probably wont even be able to get my insurance reimbursement becuase who knows if anyone at this company will bother to fill out the paperwork. SKETCHY SKETCHY COMPANY!!! Pay the extra money and get your glasses from a reputable company!! If I could give this company ZERO stars, I would."

"Placed an online order on 09/12/2012 and it hasn't even shipped as of 09/19/2012. Tried contacting customer service but nobody picks up the phone. DO NOT order from this company. It's pathetic."

"I've been searching for these Ray-Bans for the longest time and while other sites had them for $200+ VisionInstyle had them for almost 70% off. The shipping was very fast and their customer service responded to my question regarding a larger size. Unfortunately, Ray-Ban only carries those in one size. Nonetheless, VisionInstyle is a great company."

"Great customer service. Was very happy with the product, which was shipped promptly. Was updated every step of the way. Would absolutely use Vision In Style again."

"Ok i was at the mall one day in seen this great glasses but it was way to much for me just for some frames($225) so i came home and google these Burberry BE2090 and visioninstyle had them the cheapest($113), so i made the purchase and recieved the item 5 days later. Very happy with the service."

"It has been 22 days and i'm still waiting for my order. On the USPS tracking page, it still says "The U.S. Postal Service was electronically notified by the shipper on xx (3 weeks ago), 2012 to expect your package for mailing" I should have bought it from another site..."

"Ordered sunglasses for a birthday gift because they had the best price and their site boasted about authenticity and how great their customer service was. Can't verify the authenticity but I can tell you their customer service is horrible. I never heard another word from them after I placed my order except verification of my PayPal payment. I left several voicemails and emails asking if the glasses were on back order since it was a gift and I needed a back up plan if they weren't available. They never responded to any of my messages. I was beginning to wonder if they were a legitimate company. I contacted PayPal to cancel my payment and they left a voicemail for them as well. Finally got an email stating order has been cancelled. Will never order from them again, they leave you hanging."

VisionInstyle.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

VisionInstyle.com is not a merchant member
VisionInstyle.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!