VisionDirect.cCoupons

Chance of future purchase: Rating 2.00/10 2.00/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 2.75/10 2.75/10
    Customer service: Rating 2.19/10 2.19/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 1.50/10 1.50/10

"The price is great! The delivery sucks!

I ordered on 12/16/14, provided the prescription (to speed things up) and chose overnight delivery.

Apparently I made the mistake of assuming delivery would be over a night that same week. NOT! The csr pointed out the little note that it would take 1-3 days. As other posters have noted and as John belushi said in blues brothers .... "it's not my fault".

Bottom line, these guys are drop-shippers they don't stock crap. If you want quick delivery try one of the 1-800-bigboys, if price is king, order early and prepare to wait.

Btw, they are owned by walgreens if means anything to anybody.

"Had my first dealing with this company last Friday and it was terrific. After searching for a couple hours online for the best deal on Biofinity Multifocal contact lenses Visiondirect.com blew everyone else out of the water. Local price (1 year supply) was $303 with rebate, avg online cost from other websites was $250...Visiondirect.com came in at $185. I did receive a new customer discount of 25% plus the contacts had a discount. I read quite a few reviews and said what the heck, I can take a chance since I did not need the lenses immediately. Well I placed my order Friday evening (sending in my prescription with the order) and received what I ordered the following Wednesday afternoon. That's right 5 total days.

I look forward to doing business with this company in the future.

"12/17/14 - ordered contacts because of a 25% off coupon that was to be added at the end of the order.

I placed the order that said "coupon is appliced." When I received confirmation of my order online, there WAS NO 25% off applied.

So . . . I had to call the Vision direct. Gal said "as of August that discount cannot be applied" I asked why after 5 months is it still on line? She made all kinds of excuses, as I'm sure she was told to do.

I immediately pulled up direct vision to see if the 25% off was still up, and now guess what?

Yep, there is a 15% coupon.

I would call this all false advertising - and all their customers should be aware of this old "bait and switch" wow - still can't trust a lot of companies.

Including Vision Direct - I am now an ex customer, and yes I did cancel my order.

modified review This review was modified by coyoteguy on December 17 2014 11:52:57 AM

"Horrible customer service. Placed an order for contacts that were first shipped to the incorrect address, and then the replacement order went on back order and no one from their "customer service" team felt the need to alert their customer that their order was on a four week back order! I canceled my order and will never order from them again."

modified review This review was modified by frustratedNY on December 07 2014 01:52:04 PM

"Contacts is defected. They're very uncomfortable to wear. Problem went away as soon as I order replacement from different vendor which were made in Singapore, unlike from VisionDirect were made in China.
When called did not want to send replacement, and wanted me to check up with my optometrist.

modified review This review was modified by johnli on December 04 2014 08:59:07 AM

"Do not order from this company! I tried to do a price match - worked on the "paperwork"...faxed, emails, etc for over 2 weeks and they still would not price match. They said they could not see the same price that I had no trouble bringing up. Very dishonest!!! "

"Do NOT order from they will change your order and charge you without telling you or contacting you until you receive the shipment confirmation. Terrible customer service, my order hadn't even shipped yet and they still wouldn't just cancel it! I'M SO FUCKING PISSED TRUST ME WHEN I SAY YOU DO NOT WANT TO FEEL HOW I DO RIGHT NOW SO JUST DON'T FUCKING ORDER FROM THEM, OKAY?!!?!!"

"I almost didn't order my contact lenses because of those horrible comments from other customers. Well I decided to see it for myself and ordered it. I loved it! I chatted with them online to help with my order, got 25% off as a first time customer and got them in three days after ordering. If you have proof of your prescription it is really fast. Vision Direct is awesome. I searched everywhere and they have the lowest price (even lower than Costco) and free shipping.I am a very satisfied customer and I will only buy my contact lenses from them from now on. Thanks for your excellent service. "

modified review This review was modified by petite86 on November 15 2014 08:30:31 AM

"Terrible customer service and they charged my credit card for contacts I DID NOT order! Placed an order for contacts..Acuvue Advance my prescription said Acuvue Advance Plus (newer version) since they did not match customer service stated they would call my eye care provider to verify if the contacts i ordered were okay. I told them i had been using them for the last 15 yrs and if not resolved by drs office let me know i would handle it.
Instead of getting back to me i get an email saying their shipping the Acuvue Advance Plus. I never authorized this transaction. I never said this was okay. They took upon themselves to substitute what i ordered. I should of gotten an email asking whether this was okay. of course i try to cancel it and they send the same boiler plate email about they called their warehouse....nothing they can do. 2x get the same email. now i have to dispute the charge return the item and wait for my money to credited. Worst company ever! Stay far away.

""Slow processing, and very unhelpful customer service" (do we still keep it customer "service"?)

Because I ended up sending in my RX a day before the expiration date, I sent an additional email to notify them that they need to process it as soon as possible. They responded on the same day and told me that my RX was forwarded to the lab for verification. OK, It went in time.

But then, on the following day, they sent me an email that "your prescription is expired and you need to obtain a new one"! What? Helllooww? You said you forwarded it to the lab yesterday when my RX was still valid.

And when I called their customer service, a lady only kept telling me "obtain a new RX."

Wow, that's only you can do? Forget it. I would never order anything from you.

modified review This review was modified by mayseamaple on October 17 2014 10:12:55 AM

"Horrible customer service! I was told my contacts would arrive in 1-3 days. I'm still waiting on them and they say it's not going to arrive for at least another 5 days. When I called to complain they said there is nothing they can do."

modified review This review was modified by dommom on September 06 2013 07:02:12 AM

"I ordered contacts , I received them timely and got an excellent price, this did include a rebate from Alcon. I did receive the rebate (which took about 3 months)."

modified review This review was modified by heyjb on September 05 2013 10:57:44 AM

"I do not know why people are complaining about this site! Everything went smoothly and perfectly. I got a huge discount and free shipping! I use biofinity contacts which on 1800-contacts cost about 49.99 per box but here I got it for much cheaper ($34.99). What would normally be about $200 cost me about $92! I got my order in less than a week and there were no problems at all. I think it helps to upload or email your prescription too. Overall I am very satisfied with VisionDirect and I would definitely order from them again."

modified review This review was modified by pattycakees on August 19 2013 09:04:28 PM

"I have been dealing with VisionDirect for about 10 years. I have never had a problem. I just did a new order last week and everything came quickly. The problem was my contacts came in with the wrong perscription... a -2.50 instead of a +2.50. It was partially my fault as I didn't check the order receipt and partially their fault for not checking the prescription. I called customer service and they could not have been more helpful or friendly. They shipped out the correct ones 1 business day and sent me a label to send back the wrong ones. No charge. I am very happy with them and will continue to use them in the future. "

modified review This review was modified by Longporteve on August 09 2013 02:33:13 PM

"Its been like 15 days and nothing. WOW and customer service sucks they say that they cant do anything until you wait 30 day. Stupid. Not ordering my lenses again from here.
I dont recommend this site if you are ordering outside the us

modified review This review was modified by youup99 on July 15 2013 02:25:40 PM

VisionDirect.com (USA) is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

VisionDirect.com (USA) is not a merchant member
VisionDirect.com (USA) does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!