VisionDirect.cCoupons

Chance of future purchase: Rating 2.22/10 2.22/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 3.47/10 3.47/10
    Customer service: Rating 1.83/10 1.83/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 1.07/10 1.07/10

"Have used online Providers before, however this experience was quite Poor! Chronologically: "First my original order was Cancelled and know you're reneging upon a valid Order! Have the Doctor validate that the Rx can be for PureVision regulars and process the Order IMMEDIATELY! I forwarded the revised and signed Rx from the Doctor. If you do not process this Order, I must report you to the BBB and several other Agencies who govern Internet Purchasing agreement violations. I did NOT Cancel this re-placed Order, YOU did, because you don't provide the services and trust that your company claims!! ---- Reported to BBB. Before you erroneously performed the below check, I had sent you a revised (to Purevision regular) RX, so you are lying when you try to justify why you're Cancelling the 2nd re-placed Order! I will send this to your BBB for action. I also intend to lodge Complaints on your web site and elsewhere regarding your poor Policy actions and service judgments, and disreputable behavior in this matter.""

modified review This review was modified by RonnWoolley on April 03 2015 07:29:36 AM

"I'm a long time contact lens wearer, but have never before used VisionDirect. I just ordered four (4) boxes of Air Optix Night & Day Aqua contact lenses on Sunday, March 29th from VisionDirect and uploaded my prescription right after ordering. Price (with discount code giving me 20% off) was far better than anywhere else online or in-store. Got an e-mail on Monday, March 30th that my contacts were shipped via 1st class USPS mail and I received them on Thursday, April 2nd. All four (4) boxes were the correct prescription (I wear the same in both eyes) and all were very fresh with all boxes having an expiration date of 10/2019. I just put a pair of the contacts in this morning and they feel great! Not sure why all the negative reviews, but I didn't deal with customer service since I didn't need to. Based on my experience, VisionDirect was fast, cheap, accurate & the contact lenses were very fresh! "

"terrible customer service filled wrong prescription and then will not take them back because box is opened.
No interest in keeping customers

modified review This review was modified by lawerncekenemorejr on April 02 2015 08:50:16 AM

"This is the worst experience with online shopping I've ever had! I lost my purse and my contacts were in it, so I needed contacts quick since I was leaving for a trip on Thursday and would be driving for a extended amount of time and needed to see. It was Sunday so I went online and ordered contacts, I payed the $19.99 for overnight shipping and waited two days. They weren't there on Tuesday and my order said still processing. I called and they said that they would be there by Wednesday, Wednesday they said they were still processing. I am now on day 4 and I payed for overnight shipping!! I was not able to go on my trip because I wasn't able to see well enough to drive. If I had just gone to a different website I could have had time to get contacts but instead they wasted my time and ruined my trip. "

"This company maybe one of the worst managed(customer service and everything else) companies I have ever dealt with. Surprised to read that they may be owned by Walgreens, which I consider a reputable company. Had an authorized return which I sent them over two weeks ago, called them today to check the status, as I had not heard a peep from them, was told that "it may take up to 30 days to scan a return". Dah, h e l l o, anybody home??? These people are idiots, scammers, low-life. Save your time and money, do not deal with Vision Direct. Their name should be changed to Vision Scam Direct!
JF

"READ THE FINE PRINT! Price is great, delivery and customer service is awful. This seller unlikely stocks any products. Clearly they are used to this complaint because the extremely curt, bordering on rude, customer service agent I spoke to immediately quoted their shipping policies and where I might have spied them during the order process. I'm guessing that my contacts will arrive 2-3 weeks after i ordered them. Never again."

modified review This review was modified by constantmotian on January 20 2015 12:51:14 PM

"Horrible service. If you intend on getting your order within 2-3 than this is the perfect site to use, but if you expect delivery within the time that they say you will get them in. Stay away from this site. They are slow and don't tell you what is going on with your contacts. I am so unsatisfied with company and I do not intend on ordering from them again. Horrible. "

"Amazing! Ordered from VisionDirect on 12/30/2014 and just received my order on 1/5/2015. Communication was perfect, and I received a tracking number right after they shipped. Ended up saving ~$135 by going through VisionDirect and will definitely be reordering!"

modified review This review was modified by JT21 on January 05 2015 10:26:30 AM

"STAY AWAY FROM THESE SCAM ARTISTS!!!! I ordered my contacts on Dec. 22 & was promised overnight shipping, my prescription was verified Dec. 23. Today is Dec. 27 & my lens' have not shipped. I called Vision Direct to see what was going on & the woman said: "If you read on our site, some contact lens' take 1-3 business days to arrive in stock, weekends do not count & Christmas delayed your order. Christmas is one day & most businesses guarantee delivery but not these fools. I ordered something from Vision Direct, they took my money & wait for it..it was not in stock. This company sells you products that they themselves order & reship to you. STAY AWAY FROM THESE SCAM ARTISTS!!!!"

"The price is great! The delivery sucks!

I ordered on 12/16/14, provided the prescription (to speed things up) and chose overnight delivery.

Apparently I made the mistake of assuming delivery would be over a night that same week. NOT! The csr pointed out the little note that it would take 1-3 days. As other posters have noted and as John belushi said in blues brothers .... "it's not my fault".

Bottom line, these guys are drop-shippers they don't stock crap. If you want quick delivery try one of the 1-800-bigboys, if price is king, order early and prepare to wait.

Btw, they are owned by walgreens if means anything to anybody.

"Had my first dealing with this company last Friday and it was terrific. After searching for a couple hours online for the best deal on Biofinity Multifocal contact lenses Visiondirect.com blew everyone else out of the water. Local price (1 year supply) was $303 with rebate, avg online cost from other websites was $250...Visiondirect.com came in at $185. I did receive a new customer discount of 25% plus the contacts had a discount. I read quite a few reviews and said what the heck, I can take a chance since I did not need the lenses immediately. Well I placed my order Friday evening (sending in my prescription with the order) and received what I ordered the following Wednesday afternoon. That's right 5 total days.

I look forward to doing business with this company in the future.

"12/17/14 - ordered contacts because of a 25% off coupon that was to be added at the end of the order.

I placed the order that said "coupon is appliced." When I received confirmation of my order online, there WAS NO 25% off applied.

So . . . I had to call the Vision direct. Gal said "as of August that discount cannot be applied" I asked why after 5 months is it still on line? She made all kinds of excuses, as I'm sure she was told to do.

I immediately pulled up direct vision to see if the 25% off was still up, and now guess what?

Yep, there is a 15% coupon.

I would call this all false advertising - and all their customers should be aware of this old "bait and switch" wow - still can't trust a lot of companies.

Including Vision Direct - I am now an ex customer, and yes I did cancel my order.

modified review This review was modified by coyoteguy on December 17 2014 11:52:57 AM

"Horrible customer service. Placed an order for contacts that were first shipped to the incorrect address, and then the replacement order went on back order and no one from their "customer service" team felt the need to alert their customer that their order was on a four week back order! I canceled my order and will never order from them again."

modified review This review was modified by frustratedNY on December 07 2014 01:52:04 PM

"Contacts is defected. They're very uncomfortable to wear. Problem went away as soon as I order replacement from different vendor which were made in Singapore, unlike from VisionDirect were made in China.
When called did not want to send replacement, and wanted me to check up with my optometrist.

modified review This review was modified by johnli on December 04 2014 08:59:07 AM

"Do not order from this company! I tried to do a price match - worked on the "paperwork"...faxed, emails, etc for over 2 weeks and they still would not price match. They said they could not see the same price that I had no trouble bringing up. Very dishonest!!! "

Share VisionDirect.com (USA)'s store rating

VisionDirect.com (USA) is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

VisionDirect.com (USA) is not a merchant member
VisionDirect.com (USA) does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!