Stores > Vintage Tub and Bath
  • Vintage Tub and

Product & services pricing Rating 3.33/10 3.33/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10
Voice your opinion! Review Vintage Tub and Bath by clicking a star below.
2017-05-09

NO response

"claw foot tub arrived in a completely damaged carton on a broken pallet. it had one large scratch on it which needs to be addresses. photographs were taken and went within 24 hours and the shipping receipt noted the large scratch. vintage has never replied to multiple inquires about a remedy for the large and quite visible scratch. i will never buy from this store again and do not recommend it."

2017-04-07

Customer service is missing!

I ordered a tub package which was to include the faucet and drain. We were instructed to open and inspect the tub within 48 hours. We did inspect it and it was in perfect condition. Unfortunately we did not inventory all of the parts and upon installing it we found that the faucet body was missing. I contacted Vintage Tub and they said there was nothing they could do because I reported the shortage about 2 weeks after receiving the tub, not within the 48 hours. I then had to purchase the missing part that should have shipped with the tub.

2016-12-01

Worse than Worthless

"Ordered a $700 sink. It was destroyed when it arrived. Sent it back. A month later the replacement still had not arrived. The bathroom renovation was underway and the sink had to be installed. I bought a replacement locally. The Vintage sink arrived two weeks later (6 weeks total elapsed time since the return). I told customer service I had purchased a replacement and would be returning the sink, then asked them for shipping information. They gave me an address and said that since this was an "elective" return, I had to pay the $200 return shipping. I objected. Vintage never responded again. I finally sent the sink back by UPS, using the same packaging it came in (never even opened). It arrived at Vintage damaged, so they refused to refund the purchase price. I had a declared value of $800. UPS won't pay because the packaging did not meet their requirements. So, I have paid Vintage $900 and I have absolutely nothing to show for it. Still want to do business with Vintage? "

2016-09-28

THE WORST - DO NOT BUY FROM THEM

"Do not buy anything expensive from them. We bought a fireclay farm sink for a home renovation. The shipping date for the first order kept being pushed back. it got to the point where the shipping date was going to hold up the entire renovation. So, I called to ask them to help us. Their customer service was rude and basically said 'sorry' the only thing we can do is order another one for you. The second one was more expensive but we bought it because we needed to get it in and move on with our renovation.

We weren't living at our home at the time the second sink was delivered and the package was left on the front porch. It wasn't until late in the day the next day that I saw the package and realized that we had '48 hours' to inspect the sink and submit a claim if it was cracked. I opened the box and looked at the top, but It was much too heavy for me to turn over. The sink was covered in dust and dirt too, which made it more difficult to inspect. Tp the untrained eye though, it seemed ok.

When our countertop people came to install the sink and measure for the countertops they pointed out that there was a crack. It was hair thin and hard to see. he actually felt it before he saw it. He flipped the sink over and there was a more visible crack on the bottom. This crack went all the way through which means it was probably done during the making of the sink, not the shipping of the sink. Plus, the packaging used for shipment was super thick and the box was not damaged at all.

So, I called Vintage tub and Bath customer service to ask them for help. The merchandise was clearly damaged and unusable. This was a $650 investment, and something we couldn't afford to look past. The customer Service people were incredibly unhelpful, rude, and uneducated (didn't have any repair advice). I had to call back several times before someone even threw out the idea of submitting a claim with the manufacturer.

Once they suggested this, I submitted photos and details to the Vintage Tub and Bath representative via email. Her name was Lisha. She never responded to me and I had to follow up with her to make sure she received my claim. I had to follow up with her several times over the next few weeks to see if my claim had been reviewed. Not surprisingly, they rejected my claim and now we have to throw away a $650 sink.

2016-02-07

Worst Customer Service

" I wish you would've seen these bad reviews before ordering the curved shower rod. It's been over two weeks in the product still hasn't shipped. Several calls to customer service has only resulted in promises to ship it a date that never happens. I will never order another product from this company again. BUYER BEWARE"

2016-01-29

Late shipment then came broken

"Unfortunately i didnt see all these other bad reviews before I decided to do business with these people. Ordered a sink January 8th, they charged my card right away but didn't ship it for another 12 business days, almost 3 weeks! I emailed them to ask where my product was and they took there time getting back to me. Never sent me an email telling me the product had shipped until I asked them a second time where my sink was. Finally got it january 29th! When the sink came it was broken. Don't waste your time with is place. Move on. "

2015-10-15

"Worst customer service ever! They refused to rush shipment of a back ordered product even though it is still sitting in there warehouse. It's been delayed by over a month - they do not contact you to let you know when the product is in and absolutely refuses to rush shipment. I informed them that my contractor is ready to start our bathroom remodel and need the part ASAP. The customer service woman told me that there was nothing the company could do because they had already printed the shipping label. A company that is unwilling to reprint a shipping label is not a company you want to do business with."

2015-07-11

"Be careful when ordering a clawfoot tub faucets...They show the correct water supply lines in the pictures but I got the straight lines..This has happen on two different orders for tub faucets..It makes me wonder if they have an excess amount of straight tubes..Yes they will exchange the tubes when they can get to it and of course I had to give them my credit card number...They must think that their customers are dishonest...One last thing what a terrible job in packing the items...They threw three small boxes into one big box with 0 packing material...When delivered the small boxes had hit the sides of the big box hard that it tore the tape on the top of the big box...TERRIBLE,TERRIBLE packing job..."

2015-07-06

"Vintage Tub has deplorable customer service. Tub arrived missing a leg - called them immediately - 5 days later and they have yet to agree to even initiate the process of sending the missing leg. Phone calls = being on hold 5+ minutes only to be told they will call you right back, which they do NOT do. $1700.00 + tub sitting in the bedroom floor for 5 days, and counting. Buy what you need somewhere - anywhere else. Did I mention they were patronizing, unsympathetic, arrogant and dismissive?"

2015-06-11

"Ordered two mirrors. Expected delivery within 4-8 days. More than two weeks later received an email that they didn't have them. I understand they are working with a lower tier of suppliers, but this isn't acceptable business practice. This totally stalled our remodel. "

2015-06-09

" I have never written a bad review. I shop online frequently and am pleased 99.9% of the time with online products and service. Nowever, I would never, ever purchase from Vintage Tub and Bath again. Please beware before you consider them.
I purchased some Porcelain Claw Foot tub coasters. Before ordering I called, spoke to the customer service dept and described the floor I had and they insisited we needed these coasters to protect our floor. Ordered and put them under the tub. Our plumber told us to immediately take the tub off them before he would connect the plumbing because they were so slippery they caused the tub to slide all over the floor.
I called, explaind the situation and was given a hard time about returning them. After insisting they were not the correct product for our floor they reluctantly gave me an RMA#.
I packaged the coasters up in the original packaging including the seperator cardboards and bubble wrap they came in.
Low and behold I get an email explaining they arrived damaged. I was also told in the email my "sink" arrived smashed and damaged also. I called and was told they made a mistake about the sink, they combined 2 emails in one. Ok, they made mistake, thats ok but 2 damaged returned items in 1 day? They sent photos of the coasters and they are not even the same color as the ones I recieved and sent back. The ones I recieved were clearly not perfectly white like the ones in the photo. I was told there was nothing to do but contact USPS and file a claim. After looking online at other reviews it appears there is a history of these types of shinanigans where the customer does not get a refund but sends back the product.
Folks, buy elsewhere!

2015-04-26

"Great place to find hard to find products. I purchased a 72" double slipper clawfoot tub for my 1920 master bath. There prices were the best I can find. There sales staff was very helpful. I placed my order online and someone call me to let me know that the tub faucets I selected did not work for tub I bought. I am glad they did this. It saved a big headache. Everything came within about 8 days. I would buy from them again."

2015-03-09

"We have purchased many items for VTB and have not been disappointed with their product quality except for a farmhouse sink we purchased while renovating our kitchen this year. We bought the sink gave it a quick look at delivery to see if it looked damaged (which it didn’t), however we took it out of the box a couple months later to set it for our countertop measurements. There were cracks along the edges & under the sink but we figured that was normal. Apparently it caused the structure to be weakened because it literally cracked after being set in place. Hand to God we did nothing to encourage injury to this sink in any way. I was horrified and contacted VTB via email to let them know. THEY WILL NOT RESPOND PROMPTLY. It took several attempts. Over a period of time, customer service asked me for more information then later said that they would not allow a claim due to it being over 48 hours of inspection. I confirmed that we were NOT filing a shipping claim and would gladly pay for the sinks return shipping but we needed to file manufacturer’s warranty claim (which is 2 years). She said that she needed photos of the damage and she “will speak with a supervisor and see what I am able to do.” Not professional, not willing to help. Right away said no…then, wait, please send photos?? Really??
I took photos of the sink and sent them to Ainsli G. It took a long time for a response; it was determined that they would not honor manufacturer’s warranty because we took over 4 months to inspect the item…not true, and THEY made the determination that the dry cracks in the photos did “not cause any affect to the integrity of the sink”. I politely yet strongly disagree. We “ate” the $550.
After receiving the second sink, there were NO dry cracks along the edges such as the first one that they claim are STANDARD with fireclay. VERY DISAPPOINTED AND WANT TO FOREWARN FUTURE POTENTIAL CUSTOMERS. Just be very careful purchasing anything from VTB. If you happen to get a faulty item…you will most likely have to eat the cost!!!

This was a grueling process and although their products (when not faulty) are quality, the customer service and warranties WERE NOT honored nor considered an option. I mean why have a manufacturer’s warranty? AND after being faithful customers to them…very impersonal, cold and apathetic attitudes!

2015-03-02

"I have never had such a problem with customer service in my life! I ordered a toilet from VTB only because I had a flood in my basement and that the toilet that caused the flood needed to be replaced once the restoration company completed all the work (which was delayed..that's another story). The damaged toilet matched the pedestal sink that was going to be reinstalled. Being that I could not find a toilet with the same profile other than on this website, I chose to order the elizabethan classic toilet. It took MORE than 3 weeks for the toilet to arrive. Upon arrival, the toilet bowl was completely destroyed. I ended up getting 3 toilet bowls shipped out before the third one was NOT completely destroyed in shipping. After the 2nd one came in and was more damaged than the first I contacted customer service to say that if the company is unable to ship this product without proper packaging (there was absolutely zero packaging in the box that the toilet bowl was in... bowl in a cardboard box) then don't bother to send a 3rd one and I want a full refund. The customer service agent assured me that they would contact the manufacturer to advise of this problem and that if in fact the 3rd one arrived damaged, they would refund the full amount. The 3rd one arrived finally with proper packaging and was fine. With the original shipment, the toilet tank and lid which were in a seperate box, was opened and taken out of the box but was fully wrapped in plastic bubble wrap, as the tank was intact, we did not see need to remove bubble wrap due to the fact that installation could not happen yet due to delays in the restoration being completed. upon finally being able to have the toilet installed professionally, once removing this wrap, do my disappointment, there was a large chip at the top of the toilet tank which was covered by the tank lid, and the tank lid also had a fairly large chip out of it near the back. Of course this was not seen through the bubble wrap.
I of course took photo's and sent all info to the customer service department and received a reply (that was sent to an incorrect email so I did not originally receive) that due to the time frame, they were unable to replace the damaged tank & lid and that all I could do was to purchase a new one!!! I could not believe they were unwilling to replace this obviously damaged item even if I paid the return shipping.
It took about three months from the original order date to receive the third toilet bowl, so how can I have had the tank and lid installed without a toilet bowl?
Needless to say, I am now having my credit card company take up a claim with them to reverse payment of the entire purchase. You would think if they saw the hassle I had getting a toilet bowl, that they should have automatically had no problem in allowing the replacement JUST TO KEEP THE CUSTOMER HAPPY AND for all the inconvenience and time it took to receive all the parts to install ONE toilet.
I will be spreading the bad news about this company and would recommend you truly think twice about purchasing any product fro them!!!

2015-02-17

"The worse experience. After waiting for almost 1 month for the order, the customer service finally decided to let me know they do not know when/if they will receive the item and when it would be shipped out. Had we known earlier we would have purchased it somewhere else. This has caused discomfort (showering without a shower curtain) as well as delays and additional costs by our contractor. DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY!"

Share Vintage Tub and Bath's store rating

Vintage Tub and Bath is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Vintage Tub and Bath is not a merchant member
Vintage Tub and Bath does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!