Stores > VillageToyotaParts.com
  • VillageToyotaPa VillageToyotaParts.com Elite Status

Product & services pricing Rating 9.38/10 9.38/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.38/10 9.38/10
Voice your opinion! Review VillageToyotaParts.com by clicking a star below.
2017-07-15

Great

"I order part but could not find it any where, turn out it in here."

2017-07-06

Excellent customer service

"Had questions answered quickly "

2017-05-30

Hard to get parts delivered fast

"Easy to find the right parts with the vin number assistant. Gave me confidence I was getting the right stuff."

2017-05-20

Good customer service!

"Very good experience. Mr. Derek Reyes went above and beyond to find and email me the number of the part I needed. He should be commended for a job well done. Thank you so much sir!"

2017-05-09

Very professional and friendly

"I was very pleased with the staff and the service."

2017-05-02

Great Customer Service

"Accidentally added a few numbers to my VIN. Received an email asking if I could verify it and resend it. Turns out what I needed was cheaper for my vehicle so I had to call to confirm the amendment to my original order. Overall quick and painless process. "

Northern Virginia
2017-04-28

Competitive Pricing

"I have purchased parts from VTP, I want to say, 3 times already and I always get what I need. I am extremely please with the inventory, prices, and expedient service this location provides to countless people day-to-day. I want to personally thank you for making my life easier by providing an easy to navigate website with great pricing to match. You have no idea how important that is. The ONLY recommendation I have is to have a better committed line (if possible). Things are great as-is, but people do like to speak to someone briefly if we have a question about something.

Thank you so much for your support and customer service. You are truly the best and will be recommended! You keep me loving Toyota and have redeemed my confidence in the Parts Dept. due to a previously poor experience at my local Toyota.

Thank you!

2017-04-25

Landcruiser Parts

"Ordered parts for my Toyota FJ40 Landcruiser and order was filled promptly"

2017-04-07

Excellent

"Quick shipping on hard to find parts"

2017-03-31

Right hand prius c rear view mirror

"They made it simple to find the exact part that I needed. It was a genuine match for my car and exactly what it said I was purchasing is what I got. I got my mirror replaced within 5 minutes of getting the package in the mail and did it easily myself. It saved me over $350 from going to a body shop to get it done. Fantastic website, easy to navigate, highly recommend. "

2017-02-01

Fast and accurate

"Thank you for the quick shipment of the cam position dust cover. If seems to be of good quality.
I had a great experience. I am sure I will buy from you again. I am restoring a 1992 Supra Turbo. Nice to know there is a reliable source for parts.

2017-01-12

Oh what a refreshing feeling

"This seller is amazing. Went out if their way to make sure I got the part I needed. Don't hesitate to order from them. The only place I'll go now for my toyota parts."

2017-01-12

Bad quaility parts

"I ordered a speedo cable from them. Was professionally installed and it makes a crazy loud noise while driving during cold mornings.

2016-12-25

Don't fall for it

"I needed some parts and I received their spam email promising Free Shipping. I thought "perfect!". So I ordered my Toyota Sienna Power Outlet Cover, a plastic thing no more than 2" big. Guess what? The part is $9 or so and the shipping.... is NOT FREE and $11.95. Yes, even more than the part itself. Sent them a message with the order, asking what happened with the FREE SHIPPING code. No answer, therefore they get this review, which is 100% true.

2016-09-08

Great Service

"The experience was great and the customer service was on point, They even contacted me to let me know I ordered the wrong part and gave a credit back. Any other dealer would have just sent the parts and said nothing. "

Share VillageToyotaParts.com's store rating

VillageToyotaParts.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

VillageToyotaParts.com is a merchant member
VillageToyotaParts.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,383 merchant members.