• Viking Bags Viking Bags Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.90/10 6.90/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.60/10 7.60/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.02/10 7.02/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.83/10 5.83/10

"Viking bags has always delivered promptly and accurately."

"Just a joke. If product quality and actually shipping what you ordered is the minimum they cannot even get this right. You will have better luck at McDonald's or Taco Bell drive thru. BTW, the smallest issue I had was expecting a pair of matching bags to have matching keys. It gets "better" (ha ha) from there. Thanks Viking. Glad to see customer service is a priority for you. "

"WAS A REPLACEMENT OF A ANOTHER LUGGAGE BOX !!! "

"The saddle bags were real nice just needed to make some adjustments to fit my motorcycle bracket"

"I am very satisfied with two of my three bags. The third bag is high quality, although my fault it was a little big and did not work on y motorcycle. The return policy is in the process for the one bag that was a little too big for my motorcycle."

"Like the bags, even tho a relocater kit was needed for the turn signals, however, I STILL have to return bags because they are not compatible with the detachable passenger backrest. Went with regular HD bags instead"

"I read some negative comments on line and almost didnt order from Viking because of that.

But they had the bag I was looking for so I ordered it. I have to say they were excellent to deal with. They responded quickly and sorted any problems quickly. I am very satisified with the product and the service and would not hesitate to order from them again. They were a pleasure to deal with.

"just what I wanted and fast"

"The bags are beautiful.
The included mounting hardware and instructions are very marginal.
I am very fortunate to have the resources to fabricate mounting hardware that is much better, and do it relatively inexpensively.

Very good bags!
Not so good mounting hardware

"It's been a week and I haven't even received them then you email me and tell me you are out of stock I ordered them with in minutes of a email saying they were in stock "

Rep reply posted Jun-30-2015

VikingBagsOfficial, Viking Bags rep has responded

“Hi,
Sorry to hear about the inconvenience regarding your order. Sometimes we do make mistakes in our inventory and for that- We apologize. I can understand the disappointment from not receiving an item and will make sure you're at the top of the list when the item becomes available again. I'll have our customer service team also reach out. Once again, I apologize for the inconvenience.”

"My bags came very fast and they were better then I expected. I am very pleased with then and how fast they got to me.

"The bags came faster then I thought and look very well. I had only one problem and am not blaming you. They are made to go over back rest but I have a Polaris Slingshot and I have roll bars that look like back rest. The sleeve only goes half way down it. The roll bars have slits in the bar and think I can make do. They look nice on the Slingshot and feel they will work well with it. A longer tie down strap would help just a thought I would pass along."

"Ordered sissy bar luggage on 6/17/15. And windshield bag on Sunday after and received my windshield order on Wednesday 6/24/15 and my sissy bar was sent out today. I ordered it before my windshield I was hopping to have it by Friday 6/26/15. As I am off for vacation with my bike. Now I have to back pack it Not happy at all. "

"I was happy to receive the saddle bags since it was a birthday present and couldn't wait to put it on. However, I was very disappointed when I discovered two of the barrel bolts/nut was stripped."

"Hard to get the order to go threw. Delivery time was great. No direction in with the product."

Rep reply posted Jun-24-2015

VikingBagsOfficial, Viking Bags rep has responded

“Hi,
Thanks for the feedback. I apologize that the directions were lacking in the package. I'm going to send you an email with our directions but also have an youtube video up with directions on how to install the bags. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w49Y2_E9Low”

Share Viking Bags's store rating

Viking Bags is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Viking Bags is a merchant member
Viking Bags participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,850 merchant members.