Product & services pricing Rating 6.75/10 6.75/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 3.75/10 3.75/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 4.25/10 4.25/10
    Customer service: Rating 3.06/10 3.06/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 1.25/10 1.25/10

"Love it. These are a gift for Christmas and I know the recipient is going to be very happy. Extremely happy."

"It'e Dec 14th. I have not received anything yet. It was sent 2 day priority mail from Ca to my Ca address. Probably not Viking Bags fault. USPS uses the mentally challenged for employees. "

modified review Rep reply posted Dec-17-2014

“Hi lonemavrick01,

You are correct that we use third party shippers, however we can still help you find out what the issue is. We can check to see when the package will be delivered or if it was lost in transit. Please give me your name or order number so that I can look into why you have a delayed delivery and what we can do to help resolve the issue.

"Had a difficult time getting a straight answer for bag fit for my 10 year old Harley. Because they waited two days to ship, I was out of town and had to reroute my package to a UPS pick up facility. Have not picked up or inspected the package yet, but I has been delivered on time. 4 stars for crappy online customer service (in my case) and the delay in shopping my order. Otherwise great price and selection."

"The shipping was very fast and well packed with bags in great condition.. Now.. I have hd- iron 883 and ordered a large size bag which after discount came out to about $200..I think the price is reasonable and the shipping costed $25 I haven't installed it yet on my motorcycle.. but the bags look great and I'll be able to tell how good it is after using it on my bike for a while.."

"Quick delivery, nice bags although they look like they may have been demos or on display as they have some small scuffs. I will be having them painted so this is not a problem for me."

"It is a good site to shop, easy to find accessories for your particular bike"

"Saddle bags look great and well worth the effort to install."

"Whole process was smooth! Great purchase."

"Purchase and delivery were quick. Can't beat the price. Great looking bags."

"Bags came very quick and look great on the bike. "

"Order was filled and delivered quickly! Great product!"

"The best saddle bags I have ever purchase!....Good quality, well built, perfect looks....
Couldn't ask for anything else.
It does take some time to get them installed, and a helper is a MUST!

"the people you have working for you suck worst services ever to bad nice bags but i would not buy again"

modified review Rep reply posted Nov-18-2014

“Hi Roger,

I looked into your account and saw that Nick assisted you with your issues. From what he mentioned it seems you were satisfied with the resolution. We do want you to be happy with our products, if this is not the case please get in touch with me so that I can make it right for you.

"Not for Yamaha vstar 1300 ....."

modified review Rep reply posted Dec-09-2014

“Hi Vnmonaco,

Sorry it these bags did not work out for you. Please contact our customer service team to set up either a return or an exchange.

"Very fast shipment. Great price on a quality item."

Viking Bags is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Viking Bags is a merchant member
Viking Bags participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,920 merchant members.