• Viking Bags Viking Bags Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 5.53/10 5.53/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.13/10 6.13/10
    Customer service: Rating 4.67/10 4.67/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 4.72/10 4.72/10

"This is my second set of bags that i purchase from viking bags.My first set i sold with my olde bike and now i have a set of the new lamellar bags on my sportster. My first set was amazing, and lasted me 3 years while i had my previous bike. TYhere is no reason for anyone to buy 1k bags from Harley when you can have these viking bags which look just as good if not better."

"Probably the best shopping experience i have had as a consumer was with Viking Bags. The reps askwered all of my questions with fitment and was even able to get and extra discount.The bags themselves are stupendous, I get lots of compliments on them on a daily basis. Im now looking forward to purchasing a sissy bar bag for my long trip to Daytona !"

"Great bags....thank you so much!"

"The bags that I received are great. The only thing is that I am having trouble with the brackets, or the flop over under the seat to match up with what I have n my bike."

"The bag arrived sooner than expected and I had no issues with the purchase."

"very quick delivery, helpful chat, awesome bags"

"I am very pleased with the product and received the package in a good time frame. Thank you
Eric Austin

"The bags came in a matter of a few days, got them mounted on my bike and they look amazing. Great quality, fairly easy mounting process, would recommend to anyone looking for a quality set of bags at great prices."

"These bags worked out great. I was a little suspicious because the price was so low. I didn't want some cheep stuff from china. But when they came in the quality of the bags really surprised me. They look great, had to relocate the turn signals on my sportster but I pretty much new that was coming. The bags came with a free relocation kit, so again price was really good."

"Here is my breakdown of my experience with Viking Bags: 1) customer service, a little hard to get a hold of BUT very friendly and knowlegeable once you do get them on the phone. I called them multiple times, at no time did they try to force a sale. 2) price, for the quality per dollar ratio I think Viking wins hands down. 3) the bags themselves, they are awesome looking bags. I was a little disappointed that they did not come with predrilled holes. Mounting them took more time than expected. Once I got them on though, they look nice and I guess for the price it was worht the work. Overall I give Viking a 4 out of 5"

"Outstanding customer service. Online chat person helped me find the right parts for my model. oredering was painless. delivery was in 2 days! was faster then expected. 5 stars across the board!"

" Viking Bags really caught me off guard with their superb service and products. I bombarded them with questions thinking that these were just some cheap ebay quality bags but boy was i wrong. I parked my bike next to my buddys bike which has harley bags and I actually thought my bags looked a whole lot better than his.I couldn't be any happier with my purchase. The price is so cheap and i didn't expect such good quality items! They're changing my outlook on online businesses :) "

"Viking Bags live up to their quality - once I received my saddlebags I was very impressed with the quality. Need warmer weather to be able to install them yet.
The bags arrived quickly - the only thing was my detachable mounting bracket came from another shipping company so I had 2 deliveries to deal with as far as arranging time to be home for the delivery. I wouldn't have had a problem waiting a day or two more to have the bundle arrive in one shipment.
Now that I have the bags here - all is good and I can't wait to install them.!!!!

"These charger leather bags i got for my birthday were the best gift I could have ever asked for. The look and feel like top quality bags. My buddy with harley bags was so jealous, he couldn't believe what i paid for them compared to what he spent on his bags .Glad i got them in time and now I am ready for Daytona week.. If only viking did apes and pipes.. that's a market worth looking into, especially with all the overpriced stuff out there. "

"the brackets went on in about 20 min. it was very easy no problem at all. very happy with the way they look. would recommend these brackets to anyone that wants to be able to remove their bags at any time in just seconds."

Share Viking Bags's store rating

Viking Bags is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Viking Bags is a merchant member
Viking Bags participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,893 merchant members.