Product & services pricing Rating 6.88/10 6.88/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 5.63/10 5.63/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.07/10 6.07/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10

"Missing parts with the support kit in bags where predrilled like they where used already. Do like the look of the bag "

"I did not receive a conformation email with my order details and estimated deliver date."

"Shipping speed was great. Product quality was better than I expected at this price range. "

"nice bags; fit nice; verry happy with the final look; already made lots of use out of them."

"Fast shipping, product packaged well and all the hardware in the package! You guys did good!"

"I purchased the bags on July 17th at 8am. There was an ad that said they ship same day. Today is the 23rd and the bags have yet to leave the warehouse.
I will post another review if/when my bags come.

"it was easy and fun and looking forward to putting them on"

"Shopping was difficult through the site. The videos aren't updated to the specific bags you're looking at. I did receive my bags, but am a little disappointed because the bags I was looking at & thought I ordered due to the videos, I thought opened from front to back, but they don't so I'm a little upset over this."

"Ordered saddlebags on 7/11. on 7/14 received an email from Viking with a code for 10% off. on 7/15 still hadnt received notice that bags had shipped. called Viking and confirmed order had not left warehouse; asked if I could apply 10% code. Sales rep said too late to apply code but, could cancel initial order and re-place order with discount code. Sales rep cancelled my order and tried to re-place my order but, said couldnt because of some in-progress inventory. I was told to call back the same time the next day to place order. called back on 7/16 at roughly the same time and was told bags were out of stock and to call back in 2 weeks. I dont understand why sales rep couldnt apply the discount code to existing order when the bags hadnt been shipped yet. I obviously wont have Viking saddlebags for next weekends road trip."

"Everything other than the instructions was great! They were very confusing."

"quick delivery and appears to be a great value haven't mounted the bags yet but looks pretty easy. ordered on sunday got today."

"I do like the bags; they look great on my VTX1300. A Good value for the money. However, I didn't like waiting a month to receive them. My order went through even though they were b/o, and I never received an email telling me so. Also, I don't like the fact that each bag has a key; makes for a bulky key ring. I will probably buy from an actual store instead of online for my future purchases. "

"Satisfied but have not received it yet still waiting on it need it by wed of next week so hope it gets here soon . "

"So far so good. Good product and good service. Looking forward to installing it on my bike."

"Just got the package yesterday, everything seems fine. The website works really great and i think the chat room is great."

Viking Bags is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Viking Bags is a merchant member
Viking Bags participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,874 merchant members.