• Viking Bags

Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.48/10 6.48/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.27/10 7.27/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.71/10 6.71/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10

"The bags arrived very quickly .seem to be good bags for the price. Simple easy to follow directions .only complaint so far bolts to short had to go to hardware store for longer bolts"

"Online expert said the bags would fit. He reassured me more than once. They did not and need to be shipped back. Not happy about this. They should have all return paperwork with your purchases, just like Dennis Kirk does. Making returns hassle free is a bonus for online companies. Now I'm gonna wait another week or two for my saddle bags because the "expert" was wrong."

"good quality for the money everything was as described would purchase from them again"

"Great Quality. Locks are great. Shipping fast and in perfect shape. Thanks"

"The bts that came with the hard mount didnt fit and the video shows a lock on them but when i got them they had no lock. they look great on my bike but overall i
Dissatisfied with the product I ordered

"I was very happy with the service. I love the saddlebags I purchased. I received them earlier than expected. I'm a happy customer and will highly recommend them."

"Prompt notification of item being in stock. Item was packaged well and delivered on time, just as depicted. I appreciate a company that understands what customer service is, thank you"

"Great communication and lightning fast shipping. I actually received the bag 2 days before I expected it. The bag seems exactly like what I was searching for at an excellent price. If it holds up, it will be great value for the money. "

"These bags do not fit my bike, the cheap turn signal relocation kit is not designed for my license plate. I had to purchase an additional kit. I think the install bars are inadequate. I tried to save a few dollars and should not have. In a few years I will probably replace them with genuine harley bags. For the money you get what you pay for. "

"I was amazed how fast I received my Order , and amazed how easy it was to put on and off
Thankyou

"good response good product description came with instructions
over all a great experience would buy from again

"I didn't see a listing for my bike type but excellent customer service pointed me in the right direction. My order was placed and bags arrived a day earlier then expected. "

"the quick release brackets are prerfect"

"great bags !, fits perfect in my GL1000"

"They are nice bags so far and were not to hard to install, would have been nice if there was a few solid reference points on the install side so that easier t make sure they are even. I like the styling, being a little wider than 7.5 would be nice but, then would need to add some bracing for added weight capacity. "

Share Viking Bags's store rating

Viking Bags is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Viking Bags is a merchant member
Viking Bags participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,840 merchant members.