Stores > Viking Bags

Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.07/10 6.07/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.50/10 5.50/10
    Customer service: Rating 3.21/10 3.21/10

2016-02-03

"This was very poor quality. The handle just came out while unpacking, what would have happened if the bags were mounted on the bike.... Unhappy:("

2016-01-27

Great Bags!

"Viking got my bags to me quickly, which I appreciate, and had comprehensive instructions for installation, both written and via videos on their website. The bags look good, and appear to be of solid construction. I like 'em."

VikingBagsOfficial, Viking Bags rep has responded

“Thanks Joseph, send us video once they're installed and we'll feature it on our site.

- Viking Bags”

2016-01-15

Oops! Needed 1 set not 2

"Having my Harley made into a Trike. The bags are high quality and exactly what I wanted.
A excellent company...I order 2 sets and before they shipped Viking sent me an e-mail to confirm if I really wanted 2 sets....of course I made a mistake and only wanted 1 set. Very impressed with the service and bags were here in 3 days.

VikingBagsOfficial, Viking Bags rep has responded

“Thanks, we appreciate all feedback and we're glad that you didn't get an extra set.

- Viking Bags”

2016-01-10

"Bags for the price are great. Couldn't install due to the bolts are too short. Have to make a special trip to get new hardware to finish the job. Contacted customer service, they said "sorry"..."

2016-01-09

"Fast shipping and like the web page but was not happy with the bags. I purchased the extra large bags that looked great and liked that it showed you how they look on your stile of bike but once they arrived I could already tell they were going to be to small for my 1800 honda. The picture is not accurate for the looks of these bags on my bike. These would work great for a harly sportster or a 600-1100 cc mortercycle. Other than that I felt the shipping and the service rates a 5 star.

I do not understand why it cost me $23.00 to have these shipped to me but to ship them back I was charged $40.00. This was one more thing I was unhappy about.

2016-01-08

"The saddle bags look great and it was very helpful to chat with someone online with questions I had about installation "

2016-01-07

"I got it for my girlfriends Harley for Christmas fits good looks good.
Thanks Tony

2016-01-06

"Excellent product, good quality, fast service, and delivery. Very Happy with Viking Bags!"

2015-12-29

"Bags look great. Were a little smaller than I envisioned, but were what I ordered. The mounting bolts were too long and with hardware stores closed on Christmas day, I could not get them installed until the next day. Not having a crossbar across the top was a problem that I had to work out. Using the lower crossbar as brace I was able to get the spacing correct for the top bolts after several tries. It just takes patience and remember to measure twice so you only have to drill once.

Also, since I was going to do the hard-mount rather than the throw-over method I needed some plugs for the unused leather support bolt holes. There are four support holes and they did not send me enough plugs for all of them.

The delivery was faster then expected. Having the holiday discount was a nice bonus as the shipping was basically free.

2015-12-25

"This company was great. Good, clear web...easy to order online. Delivery was quick. The saddlebags were very high quality. Christmas present for my husband. I'll let you know later about installation!"

2015-12-23

"I'm waiting just the bags and installetion kit more específicamente to my morocycle but adding more bolt I can finished."

2015-12-23

"I do not believe the sissy bar bag is even a viking product !!! And it did not even match the specs listed !!! I will never purchase anything from Viking Bags again !!! The bag did not even have the Viking logo on it as did the Saddle Bags I bought from them !!! I also found the same Bag on other sites that even used the same motorcycle picture specs etc !!! And it was not even described as a Viking Bag !!! I was tricked by Viking but never again !!!"

Rep reply posted Jan-28-2016

“Hi Bailey,

Thanks for bringing this up to our attention. While it is very possible that you got the wrong product, reason why it didn't match the website, we always stand behind our products. We should note that not all of the products have a VB logo on them, we make some specifically without it for aesthetic reasons. All products found on our Viking Bags website are designed and manufactured by us so they are not copies of anything else. We do have authorized sellers that can sell our products elsewhere too, that may explain why you were able to find the same product elsewhere. Hope this helps.

Best Regards,

Viking Bags”

2015-12-23

"Had to go to hardware store to get longer bolts to install. Bags are spacious and very acceptable. Installation was frustrating. "

“Hi Elaine,

Thanks for giving us your valuable feedback. We understand that sometimes the bolt lengths we ship may not match up with your bike's set up, this is especially true if you have a sissy bar bag or luggage rack that will definitely require longer bolts. However, if you're still having issues with the installation, we have installation instructions and video that you can check out on our website.

Hope that helps.

Best Regards,

Viking Bags”

2015-12-20

"I ordered saddlebags and the experience was excellent until I got my order. I discovered it was the wrong saddlebags so I had to send them back and am waiting for the correct ones to be delivered. Other than getting the wrong bags the experience was like I said.... excellent. This will not stop me from future purchases."

2015-12-19

"Very happy! Very good quality!"

Share Viking Bags's store rating

Viking Bags is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Viking Bags is a merchant member
Viking Bags participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 2,635 merchant members.