Stores > Viking Bags

Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.67/10 6.67/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.08/10 7.08/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.67/10 6.67/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
Voice your opinion! Review Viking Bags by clicking a star below.
2017-09-19

“Affordable, High Quality and excellent Customer Service”

"My First experience with VikingBags was when I ordered a new set of saddlebags for my 2001 Shadow VT750 Ace. I had never had a motorcycle before nor have I purchased saddlebags. After a few days of looking around the internet I decided to go with VikingBags because of the price and how the bags looked on my bike. I went ahead and placed the order. The shipping was quick and before I knew it, my new SaddleBags were here. There was a link on the product page that showed an instructional video on how to install the bags. My roommate and I were able to get them installed in a little over an hour. This isn't a review of the bags, but I wanted to emphasize the quality and fit of the bags. They look right at home. Their customer service is wonderful as well. Scott Adam from VikingBags reached out to me just to verify that the bags fit well and that I was satisfied. It's very rare that anybody reaches out to it's customers unprovoked and I can't say how much that meant. I've since bought three leather jackets from them as well and again, couldn't be happier.

I recommend VikingBags to anyone who is curious or looking for great products.
I know in the future that I will turn to Viking Bags for my needs.

2017-09-13

Awesome product by a great company

"I must say that Viking bag is by far one of the best companies I have had the privilege to deal with. SCOTT Adams cept in touch to see that I am satisfied with there product. I have purchased saddle bags rain gear and three riding jackets. One was a leather coat. I have a several friends buy from Scott as well. They to are truly satisfied with what they received and the customer service from Scott "

2017-09-13

Great experience and products!

"I bought a leather jacket and leather gloves. I love them! Shipping was way faster than expected and the quality of the products is simply amazing. Scott Adams was my rep and went over and beyond at every step of my purchase!"

2017-09-13

Great product & experience.

"Very pleased with the large sissy bar bag and leather gloves with gel pads for a cross country road trip. They both were essentials but I absolutely love the bag. Has tons of compartments for the necessities, room for about 5 outfits and extra shoes. And also came with a tool bag. Shipping was quick and the whole process went well. "

Great product

"Quality product and great customer service. Scott Adam really helped out and I will definitely be purchasing more products in the future"

2017-08-16

Horrible customer service/experience

"I was very excited to receive my new set of Viking Hard boxes with the locking feature. Unfortunately I am extremely disappointed with the outcome. I had many difficulties with the new set of boxes and instead of being the consumer to complain I found ways to deal with a couple of the problems I was having. The problems though began to become more significant and parts of the bags we defected and not fixable. I dealt with many issues as far as hardware not fitting my motorcycle. The first issue being that on my motorcycle in which Viking advertises these bags for their manufacture hardware sent to me did not fit. It then took me over 3 hours to mount the boxes to my motorcycle which again they advertise these bags to fit. I then went to the local hardware store and made it work myself after already losing hardware driving down the road and almost losing the whole box in traffic. Again this is something I was willing to deal with and move forward without being a picky customer because I enjoyed Viking as a brand and their product. Once riding in my first light rain I then noticed the boxes took on an abnormal amount of water through the lids due to the seals not properly functioning, the left box lid started to stick and the locking mechanism was not freeing up, and without any damage or contact a piece of the faux latch on the box then snapped off. The faux latches began to turn white. Now I am very busy with work and family matters and have tried to handle this situation with Viking for almost 7 weeks. I was roughly 4-5 days out of warranty of the "30 day" policy they claim to have. I assumed after discussing with them all the things I had tried to do without involving them that they would understand. No instead I have multiple different people try and help me with no resolution. I received the boxes the last week of May and was trying to contact them via phone or submit a request by the first week of July. I since had spoken with two separate people on the phone when calling in myself. I was sent multiple emails stating they would contact me which they did not I had to follow up. I have asked for a representative of theirs to call me and have never once received a phone call. I have sent in video and picture to them and still have received no direction on how to proceed. I will personally never at this point purchase from Viking and would never recommend them to my riding group. I am extremely disappointed in the company and their customer service"

2017-05-30

Never again!

"I placed an order on May 12th for a large sissy bar bag. I had it shipped to my parent's address because it was supposed to be a birthday present for my fiance, and I didn't want him to get it before I did. I received an email on May 15th saying that it had been shipped and was given a tracking number. I received two subsequent emails asking me how I like my new product. On May 26th, my mom let me know that it still hadn't arrived, so I called customer service and talked to Julio. He said that they had called and left me a voicemail saying that item was out of stock, and asked me what I wanted to do, pick something else or get a refund. I said, "So I haven't received a refund yet?" And he very condescendingly said, "No, because WE left you a voicemail, and YOU haven't returned our call." So I told him I was going to check the website and see if there was anything else, and I'd call back. The first thing I did was check my voicemail, and here Julio had left me that voicemail the very day before, on May 25th at 2 p.m. So I called back, and Julio answered AGAIN, and I told him I was upset because that voicemail he was referring to was just left for me on the previous afternoon. I told him I found a different bag on the website for $159.99, and asked if I could get a deal on it. He said the most they could do is give me free shipping. I told him I seen the same Viking bag on Amazon for $124.99, and asked him if he could knock it down to that. He said, "We don't sell on Amazon! That must be one of our vendors, and we have no control over what they do on Amazon. I can't do anything more for you than free shippping." When I get upset, I instantly cry. So there was a long pause on my end, and I let him know in that shaky voice, "Ok..ummm...I'm gonna cry..." and I told him that to prepare him in case he couldn't understand what I was about to say. And he literally CRACKED UP LAUGHING AT ME. I said, "Money is tight right now. You guys advertise same day shipping. I placed this order on May 12th, I received an email saying it was shipped with a tracking number on May 15th, I have received two emails since then asking me how I like the product, and then you just called me YESTERDAY on the 25th saying the product is out of stock?? Why would I be sent a shipping email with a tracking number on a product that isn't even there?? Even if I did order another one today, I need it by next Saturday, and it wouldn't be here on time." And he said, "So what do you want? A refund? There's nothing more I can do for you." I frustratingly told him yes, just give me a refund. Then the more I thought about it, the more upset I got about how rude he was, so I called back again, and picked a different option on the automated system hoping to speak to someone else and get a manager on the line. Guess who answered? Julio! Does ANYBODY work at Viking bags other than this rude idiot Julio??"

2017-04-24

Left a scar

"I finally got my bags put on, long story short, I go for a ride kept hearing a clanking sound I stop 20 minutes later at my destination and see the sound I heard was the bracket holds the bags was hitting a chrome plated under bracket now I have two ugly dents in my bike I have had for 7 years. I love the bags but can't use them and now have to fix my chrome. :( they are for sale. So bummed!"

2017-04-22

Mind over matter, they don't mind cause you don't matter...

"Bottom line.
Bags are decent all things considered... Company is inept, and indifferent to the point of insolent.
Ordered on 3/31, bags arrived on 4/4 missing keys. Called customer support several times to explore my options: return bags, have keys made and my favorite "We will send you a new set of locks with keys and you can drill out the locks on the bags and replace them yourself".
Locksmith quoted me approximately $60 to re-key. Didn't want to stick the company with that charge and in retrospect given my experience with customer service I believe that would have been a whole new nightmare.
Finally got customer service to send return label on 4/6, I shipped on back 4/7. UPS says package delivered to company on 4/11.
4/13 shipping label "created". 4/17 no change in status. 4/18 company assured me bags were shipped priority and would arrive 4/19. Called company 4/20 for update on shipping and was told bags would arrive 4/21.
Magically bags arrived complete on 4/21.
In every one of my dozen plus calls to customer support, they had taken no action unless I prompted them to do so. They had an excuse and someone else to blame in every instance.
At one point I considered upgrading to a larger set and asked if they would consider an additional discount given the poor way they handled this return. The response was "Why would we give you a discount? We are only human, people make mistakes..."
O.K. but people that take pride in themselves and their products take responsibility for and make an effort to fix their mistakes. And the discount I was hoping for was far less than the $60 it would have cost had I just gone to a locksmith.
Anyway, if you buy a product from this company and your bags arrive complete and intact, take them and run lest you fall victim to this quagmire of mediocrity.
By the way, the company is 300 miles from where I live although, the parent company Crorama is a Pakistan import company and they don't appear to take any more pride in their quality of service than Viking Bags.
Ultimately, it's mind over matter... they don't mind and you don't matter.
I have gotten half a dozen emails write a review... I will be surprised if this sees the light of day but at least I got to vent and I will steer as much business away from this company as I can...
Of course, bikers don't talk much about their gear do they?

2017-03-31

Nice Products.. I am Stoaked

"Very Nice product for my Harley softail, i bought their solo bag for my short trips to keep my essentials. and its well made... i am impressed, definitely recommend to any one. "

2017-03-31

Excellent Products

"I purchased a set of Charger Braided Saddlebags. Fit & look are great,,,plus the quality & price are outstanding. "

2017-03-27

Quality Products and Customer Services.

"No company can beat Viking Bags with such a quality products in low prices. Shipping was Fast. If you are looking for Best Motorcycle Luggage items and saddlebags, This is the place to go. "

2017-03-27

Odin Odin Odin - You can only know if you know what Vikings are

"I am very excited with my recent purchase i made for my 09 Harley softail Standard.. bags names were Odin and they were very nice and spacious.. i cant say much about it. but their chat support is really professional, i guess Andy were there... he was quick"

2017-03-20

Great Viking Bags Product

"Order was delivered to my door within 3 days. Excellent Quality. Looks great on my bike. Bags were easy to install after watching installation video. Customer services was Great. I would highly recommend Viking Bags!"

2017-03-14

Perfect Place for Perfect Products

"I was recommended and now I am recommending them because the quality of their products is really amazing. I got their hard lamellar bags for my sporty and mounted them with their quick release. The bags are really roomy and they don't look ridiculously big on the bike either. also bought a tail bag from them which is really easy to install and I can take it on and off whenever I want just like the saddlebags too. highly recommend them"

Share Viking Bags's store rating

Viking Bags is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Viking Bags is not a merchant member
Viking Bags does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!