Product & services pricing Rating 7.05/10 7.05/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 4.32/10 4.32/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Customer service: Rating 4.75/10 4.75/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10

"I had ordered the bags from Viking bags a week ago and for some reason there was delay in shipping the order.
As one week has passed and I was not sure when would I receive the bags as I haven’t received any communication.
So I got in touch with the support team and explained them the situation and requested them that I need the bags by end of the week,
And within 24 hrs the support team not only shipped the bags but with also priority shipping.
Now that what I call excellent after sale support, this really give me the impression that I have made the right choice by buying from Vikingbags.

"The sissy bar bags set is a well made product and looks like it will stand up to many years of use."

"The bags are of good quality , but the stock hardware won`t clear the belt guard on a Road Star and likely most belt driven bikes."

"Bags looked exactly as appeared on website. A tad smaller in real life, but the girl showing them on the website must be petite. Packed 4 days worth of clothes in the bag + 2 pair is shoes in the top roll. Rode about 70 miles without incident. Backpack feature worked nicely as well. Keeping the roll on my luggage rack to hold my bike cover, hat, reflective vest & gloves. The straps for the main bag are secure enough to hold the roll on my luggage rack with no extra strapping.
Definitely recommending this company in the future!

"The bags looks very good and well made.It was easy to buy
and came to the house quick.I will buy a lot more from them.

"Bags look great, don't have them mounted yet but they are nice sturdy and solid bags, thanks Viking!"

"The pictures do not justify the product. Great quality, shipped quickly and looks great on my bike."

"did not receive any bags yet, maybe by December."

“Hello there Mdchez,
please provide me you're order number or a phone number so we can have a team member reach out to you with an update on this order. I apologize for the delay in shipment. We had a few delays on certain items, causing a back up. I can assure you we are doing everything possible to get this solved.

-Steven Beltran”

"Easy ordering process, great price."

"So far they meet expectations not installed so we will see"

"The bags i received are not real leather, even though they state that they are 'genuine leather' on the website. When I queried this, I was told that a manager would call me back. I am still waiting for the call.
I was overcharged on my credit card, and it took 2 phone calls to get the overcharged amount credited. When I asked to cancel the order I was told the items were already shipped, even though they hadn't been.
Overall, although the products are not that bad, I found the website to be misleading and that the whole process was not a pleasant one.

VikingBagsOfficial, Viking Bags rep has responded

“Our bags used to be made out of cowhide leather. However we found it to not be as long lasting as our newly designed viking leather. There were a few areas on the site they went unnoticed but we have taken care of that to the fullest extent. If you have any questions or concerns feel free to leave a phone number and we will have a Customer Service Rep reach out to you. We really do apologize for the inconvenience wit this issue, feel free to contact us and we will give you a discount on a future purchase. Thank you for the input.

-Steven Beltran”

"It took over 2.5 weeks to get my items; the first time I received my package, they hadn't shipped my saddlebags. When they did ship them (after I called to complain), they didn't put the correct value of the bags on the commercial invoice, so my package was held at customs for a week & a half. (Customs only released after they sent a correct one & I submitted my original receipt). I had really wanted my bags for a long ride I was going on; had to use a bag strapped to my bike instead. Not cool. I gave 2 stars though because the actual bags are nice."

“Tammy_lewin,

We are extremely sorry for the delay in shipment, we have done everything in our power to make sure that does not happen again. Please leave a phone number and i will have some one reach out to you in regards to this with a compensation on the shipping cost.

-Steven Beltran”

"These "soft" bags are reinforced to never lose their shape and have a metal support cage inside to ensure they stay stiff. The pre-made mounting holes probably fit popular Harley model cycles, but the universal brackets allow for a variety of fits on other bike models. I fit the Large Warrior bags on my 1982 Honda Magna with some effort and the relocation of the rear turn signals. They look great and I love the locking system, which will detour most amateur thieves. Great bags. Affordable price. Fast shipping."

"Placed my order for hard bags and mounting hardware on July 31/14. By August 28/14 I contacted Viking Bags regarding my order and was informed that there had been a back order issue but my order would be shipped within 24hrs. Sept 09/14, Contacted Viking bags again re: my order. Was informed that they would be shipped within 24 hours. Almost 6 weeks Not acceptable! Cancelled order."

modified review Rep reply posted Oct-10-2014

“Hi terryp-42213,

We did recently have a stock issue with one of our hard bags. It sold out within no time and we did not have enough product to fulfill all of the orders that came in. We reached out to those who did not receive saddle bags and gave them the option of either switching out there order with something we did have in stock, canceling the order and getting a full refund, or waiting for the next shipment to come in and giving a partial refund. Please give me your order number so that I may add a 25% discount to your account that will apply towards any future purchases for your troubles.

"The products arrived as advertised in a prompt fashion. When installing the luggage, a plastic buckle snapped on the backrest strap. I emailed Viking and was asked for photos. When I emailed photos to Viking, I received a reply indicating that they had no replacements in stock. I was asked to inquire again in a month. I will be doing just that. It is unfortunate that the company does not have sufficient stock to cover warranty issues. "

modified review Rep reply posted Oct-10-2014

“Hi retsofnek50,

We don't always have replacement parts available right off hand, however if you'd like we can exchange the bag for you. Please give me your phone number or order number so I can have a member of our staff reach out to you to help you accomplish this.

Viking Bags is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Viking Bags is a merchant member
Viking Bags participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,865 merchant members.