Victoria's SecCoupons

Chance of future purchase: Rating 3.00/10 3.00/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 4.72/10 4.72/10
    Customer service: Rating 4.00/10 4.00/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 3.33/10 3.33/10

"rude service, i knew they had this hoodie that i wanted but it was in the back they didn't help or look for it at all they just said sorry don't have it its been months since its been gone but i was just there last week and they had a lots of it"

modified review This review was modified by haileymcdonough on April 10 2015 09:00:06 PM

JoannVictoria's Avatar
NY, USA

"I Love VS. I have been a loyal customer for years now. They representatives are so kind, courteous, professional and nonjudgmental. I absolutely adore every article of clothing I have ever purchased. I only had to return two articles, on separate occasions, due to manufactures defect. The items were replaced with next day (no charge) shipping. I love the apps, marketing, staff, clothing and of course my Angel Forever Card. "

"It's so disappointing to go into the store or look through the magazine and find that Victoria secret only goes up to xl and makes very few bras in ddd. Is Victoria secret against full figured girls it sure seems like it. Victoria secret makes beautiful stuff but because I'm full figured I don't get the chance to buy anything from them and it sucks. It's a real blow to the self esteem and that is so wrong full figured girls are beautiful too and now a days there are a lot of us. You'd have more business if you sold bigger sizes because even a lot of my friends who can fit in your products won't buy from Victoria secret because they too think it's so wrong you only cater to thin people. I think Victoria secret needs to get with the time big is beautiful too!!!!"

modified review This review was modified by biggirl92 on February 25 2015 07:58:17 AM

"I've been a huge fan of VS for quite some time. I've had a credit card account for over 10 years and have purchased many bras and clothing items from them during that time. Purchased a bra over a year ago. Very Sexy Push-up in black. Wore the thing about 10 times and the seam keeping the strap and cup together unraveled and the bra completely fell apart. VS refused to replace.
The quality of their products has gone downhill in the last few years and they refuse to stand by their merchandise. I will no longer purchase anything from them and will take my business to a store like Nordstrom-a business that guarantees your satisfaction.

"Thank you to the girls at the Richmond Centre Store. They made my shopping experience very enjoyable and relaxing. A very big thank you to Natalie in particular who spent a lot of time with me, she was very patient."

modified review This review was modified by KimberleyButler on February 15 2015 08:56:07 PM

"I used to love VS because I could trust them for high quality, great-fitting clothing. I still have panties I've bought from VS 8 years ago that look great! Now those same panties are made from scratchy fabric in unflattering and irregular cuts. The clothing quality is equally bad, with sweaters so thin you can see through them made from scratchy, poor quality fabric. I've bought into their clever, sexualized advertising for too long now. Their products are too poorly made to charge as much as they do. Today I cut up my Angel card once and for all!"

modified review This review was modified by AlexShishkova on February 03 2015 03:31:46 PM

"They are stalking me.
Let me tell what happened to me: I made a purchase and I was asked if I wanted to apply for the credit card associated with Victoria Secrets and I said yes, they processed it and gave to me, I also had a discount and I pay my purchase, cash.
3-4 Month later I started receiving request to pay for that exact purchase and, if I paid, eventually to provide the receipt. At that point I started to call the customer service explaining that I did paid but, after 4 months, I definitively could not find the recipe, they say that would take care of that. Ok. 1 month later, another request for payment, I again, called them and explained and they said that they would fix it. 5 days later, another email asking to pay, and me, again calling them staying on the phone 10 to 40 minutes every time trying to explain, for the third, forth time that I paid cash, as I always pay my purchase. Well, I am sure I will receive other request of the payment, amount? 12.50$.
I think they look for people who pay cash and with 3-4 months to ask them the money for a second time on purpose, as no one store the purchase receipt for more than 2-4 days.
My suggestion is to avoid doing purchase in this company and if you do, be sure to have yur receipt for 3-6 months because they could easily ask you to pay a second time but not before 3-4 months. I am considering going to a lawyer because this thing is really causing me a lot of stress and this is the first time that something like this happening to me. Just a horrible experience. I will never ever again purchase from this company, the worst ever in my life experience.

"I ordered PJs as a gift that were the incorrect size. My friend tried to do an even exchange for the correct size at the store and they would not do it even though they had the correct size. It is a full month since the PJs were returned and still no exchange from VS. Called today and after an hour on the phone was told they would be sending a gift card. This could have been handled simply and fairly in the store by just exchanging one size for the next. VS only answer is, "this is our policy." Bad policy, poor customer service. Lots of other places to shop for PJs."

"I do most of my Christmas shopping online, which this year included four gift cards from VS, ordered all at once. They arrived promptly, but I didn't open the package until 2 days before a family event at which I would give one. I was dismayed to find that two of the cards were as ordered and two were for other people and for different amounts. (This had never happened before with VS and rarely with any online merchant.) I called customer service, and they were very prompt, courteous and attentive. Thankfully, I had the card I needed for the family event in two days, and we had plenty of time to get the rest of it straightened out before Christmas. By the time we sorted out which portion of my order had been filled correctly, what was missing, and what to do with the other cards I had NOT ordered, I had been on the phone with them for over an hour, part with my original issue and part when they called me back to give further instructions. It was after business hours when we settled things. Although I was not in a hurry to resolve the remaining portion of my order, it arrived THE NEXT DAY and was totally what I had wanted in the first place. I was very impressed with how quickly they were able to take care of things. I'm completely satisfied. "

modified review This review was modified by SusaninKansas on December 20 2014 08:23:26 AM

"seriously wasted 6 hours of my time.. i wanted to exchange my yogo pants becuase they set me the wronfg ones and they told me that they can not refund me my 50 or give me any other yoga pants untill i the ones i ordered got sent back to the distrabution office.. but they decided to tell me that after wasting 6 hours of my time.. and they wouldnt even let me out a pair on hold.. so needless to say i will never be going back to the victorias secret in washington square in oregon every again.. "

"I'm extremely disappointed in this company they overcharge for shipping. Most companies give free shipping to their credit card holders, but not Victoria Secret I am a angel card holder and I was charged 19.00 for shipping for items that couldn't weigh more than 2lbs. It will take 5 to 7 days to ship. It is very upsetting they don't offer at least a reasonable flat rate. They have promotions but they are full of loop holes. I could get free shipping if I purchased a bra which range from $30-$70. Also they had a promo if you spent a certain amount you would get $25-150 off loop hole you can't buy sale items... I feel duped and I will be cutting up my Angel card and telling anyone who will listen not to purchase from their company!"

modified review This review was modified by Mom2boys3022 on October 19 2014 05:41:13 PM

"Placed an order and then received an order confirmation email that was completely correct. In a few days I received a message that my total was now $35 more and that they need additional funds. What?!?! There was absolutely no reason for the order total to be higher, but I called VS customer service and after quite of bit of time they finally said that they would correct the problem and ship out the items very soon.

A week later the items still had not shipped, so I contacted them again and they asked where I got the gift cards to pay for the order. I had ordered them online from a giftcard marketplace (like Cardpool, Raise, etc) and then they said that I was not allowed to use them to pay for an order online and that I could only use them in store. That makes no sense either. A gift card is a gift card if it is allowed to be used in store why wouldn't it be able to be used online?

The items I ordered were wedding gift sets for the guests (lotions, mists, etc). The rep asked me what the items were for and after I told her, she said since I purchased several similar items, then she did not feel comfortable fulfilling the order and that the order would be cancelled. Are these people crazy? What is going on. This took several weeks for me to try and straighten out and then they just cancel the order?!?! What a waste of time and now we are stuck trying to find wedding gifts at the last minute.

modified review This review was modified by guest11 on September 18 2014 10:15:04 AM

Victoria's Secret User

"So i made an order on 09/01/2014 and made a first time order of over $50 and it never came to me, i tracked it and saw that the status read that it was received when indeed it was not. So i called Fedex and they said they will investigate and call me that very day but never did, therefore i called Customer service from Victoria secret and this nice lady actually helped me and solved the problem. God Bless that lady. Honestly, i believe that Fedex is either keeping it/stealing or lying. I read their reviews and there was a plethora of complaints about the orders not being received or actual videos of it being stolen. so just be careful with Fedex because it is not VS fault.

"Beware people, Victoria has a secret indeed... but it's not the one you would expect. International buyers don't even start with them, you will be ripped off in many ways, than you will lose time and $$$.

I ordered on VS website a few items to Europe, didn't agree to pay additional fees to 3rd party and asked for an order cancellation. Over 3 weeks later there is a refund on my account but $40 short?!!! Great, impressive customer service probably modeled on African standards.

modified review This review was modified by Katoo on August 22 2014 01:22:01 PM

"I bought the Incredible VSX sports bra-front zip stlye. Let me say that I am a large breasted woman and needed a sports bra that would hold me in. This is the one! It is made of amazing fabric both with underwire and molded cups for support. I am a heavy sweater and wore this to Jazzercise which included high impact dance cardio. Amazing bra!!! A+++++++++!!!"

Share Victoria's Secret's store rating

Victoria's Secret is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Victoria's Secret is not a merchant member
Victoria's Secret does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!