• Victoria's Secr

Shipping & packaging: Rating 4.32/10 4.32/10
    Customer service: Rating 4.17/10 4.17/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10

2015-05-27

"Ordered a $100 gift card for my wife. My credit card was charged (comes across my phone on Apple Pay) almost immediately. Then I get a call wanting to verify my credit card information? Why? They had already charged the card. What's the point of having an online store if you have to call to complete the order?

Then after verifying on the phone I get an email asking me to call again! A few minutes later I get a call from my mother. The mother of a 46 year old who lives in a completely different state. She had received a call from Victoria Secret wanting to verify my credit card information!!!!!!!!!

These creeps had tracked down my mother's phone number, it was not something I gave them. When I called to complain, they said, "it's public information." This is the most ridiculous invasion of privacy I have ever encountered from a retail company. I've asked them to remove ALL of my credit card and personal information but at this point I don't for a second believe these cyberstalkers have removed anything.

Do not buy from these people if you at all value your privacy!

Soo creepy."

2015-05-23

"Ordered $60.00 worth of body wash for my daughter birthday. Suppose to arrive within 4-6 days. No order shipping number so I check status-back-ordered until 8/27/15? Was ordered 5/20. No notice, email that it was not back-ordered. Online Live told me too "reserve items"? then hung up without even offering alternative to another type product that may work or smaller size or even a kit option-guess I waited too late too contact at 1:45 pm since they close at 2:00. Why offer "in-stock" when your out for 3 months? Your telling me you sold out 90 day inventory in the past 3? HOW CAN YOU BE OUT OF BODY WASH IN THIS DAY AND AGE? Business 101.
Very disappointed-we have purchased from V.S. for years...not a way too treat customers.

2015-05-17

"Victoria Secrets body wash and lotions do not hold the scents and smell for very long any more. It seems as if the quality has been down gradded alot."

This review was modified by ibailey on May 17 2015 08:23:52 PM

2015-04-28

"Fed ex delivered my package to my door and left it there in the middle of the ghetto and big shocker it was stolen. Quick call to VS and my bras are being shipped out two day delivery for free. I'm amazed by their amazing customer service!!"

This review was modified by CarissaWW on April 28 2015 07:29:38 PM

2015-04-10

"rude service, i knew they had this hoodie that i wanted but it was in the back they didn't help or look for it at all they just said sorry don't have it its been months since its been gone but i was just there last week and they had a lots of it"

This review was modified by haileymcdonough on April 10 2015 09:00:06 PM

JoannVictoria's Avatar

NY, USA
2015-03-10

"I Love VS. I have been a loyal customer for years now. They representatives are so kind, courteous, professional and nonjudgmental. I absolutely adore every article of clothing I have ever purchased. I only had to return two articles, on separate occasions, due to manufactures defect. The items were replaced with next day (no charge) shipping. I love the apps, marketing, staff, clothing and of course my Angel Forever Card. "

2015-02-25

"It's so disappointing to go into the store or look through the magazine and find that Victoria secret only goes up to xl and makes very few bras in ddd. Is Victoria secret against full figured girls it sure seems like it. Victoria secret makes beautiful stuff but because I'm full figured I don't get the chance to buy anything from them and it sucks. It's a real blow to the self esteem and that is so wrong full figured girls are beautiful too and now a days there are a lot of us. You'd have more business if you sold bigger sizes because even a lot of my friends who can fit in your products won't buy from Victoria secret because they too think it's so wrong you only cater to thin people. I think Victoria secret needs to get with the time big is beautiful too!!!!"

This review was modified by biggirl92 on February 25 2015 07:58:17 AM

2015-02-18

"I've been a huge fan of VS for quite some time. I've had a credit card account for over 10 years and have purchased many bras and clothing items from them during that time. Purchased a bra over a year ago. Very Sexy Push-up in black. Wore the thing about 10 times and the seam keeping the strap and cup together unraveled and the bra completely fell apart. VS refused to replace.
The quality of their products has gone downhill in the last few years and they refuse to stand by their merchandise. I will no longer purchase anything from them and will take my business to a store like Nordstrom-a business that guarantees your satisfaction."

2015-02-15

"Thank you to the girls at the Richmond Centre Store. They made my shopping experience very enjoyable and relaxing. A very big thank you to Natalie in particular who spent a lot of time with me, she was very patient."

This review was modified by KimberleyButler on February 15 2015 08:56:07 PM

2015-02-03

"I used to love VS because I could trust them for high quality, great-fitting clothing. I still have panties I've bought from VS 8 years ago that look great! Now those same panties are made from scratchy fabric in unflattering and irregular cuts. The clothing quality is equally bad, with sweaters so thin you can see through them made from scratchy, poor quality fabric. I've bought into their clever, sexualized advertising for too long now. Their products are too poorly made to charge as much as they do. Today I cut up my Angel card once and for all!"

This review was modified by AlexShishkova on February 03 2015 03:31:46 PM

2015-01-29

"They are stalking me.
Let me tell what happened to me: I made a purchase and I was asked if I wanted to apply for the credit card associated with Victoria Secrets and I said yes, they processed it and gave to me, I also had a discount and I pay my purchase, cash.
3-4 Month later I started receiving request to pay for that exact purchase and, if I paid, eventually to provide the receipt. At that point I started to call the customer service explaining that I did paid but, after 4 months, I definitively could not find the recipe, they say that would take care of that. Ok. 1 month later, another request for payment, I again, called them and explained and they said that they would fix it. 5 days later, another email asking to pay, and me, again calling them staying on the phone 10 to 40 minutes every time trying to explain, for the third, forth time that I paid cash, as I always pay my purchase. Well, I am sure I will receive other request of the payment, amount? 12.50$.
I think they look for people who pay cash and with 3-4 months to ask them the money for a second time on purpose, as no one store the purchase receipt for more than 2-4 days.
My suggestion is to avoid doing purchase in this company and if you do, be sure to have yur receipt for 3-6 months because they could easily ask you to pay a second time but not before 3-4 months. I am considering going to a lawyer because this thing is really causing me a lot of stress and this is the first time that something like this happening to me. Just a horrible experience. I will never ever again purchase from this company, the worst ever in my life experience. "

2015-01-26

"I ordered PJs as a gift that were the incorrect size. My friend tried to do an even exchange for the correct size at the store and they would not do it even though they had the correct size. It is a full month since the PJs were returned and still no exchange from VS. Called today and after an hour on the phone was told they would be sending a gift card. This could have been handled simply and fairly in the store by just exchanging one size for the next. VS only answer is, "this is our policy." Bad policy, poor customer service. Lots of other places to shop for PJs."

2014-12-20

"I do most of my Christmas shopping online, which this year included four gift cards from VS, ordered all at once. They arrived promptly, but I didn't open the package until 2 days before a family event at which I would give one. I was dismayed to find that two of the cards were as ordered and two were for other people and for different amounts. (This had never happened before with VS and rarely with any online merchant.) I called customer service, and they were very prompt, courteous and attentive. Thankfully, I had the card I needed for the family event in two days, and we had plenty of time to get the rest of it straightened out before Christmas. By the time we sorted out which portion of my order had been filled correctly, what was missing, and what to do with the other cards I had NOT ordered, I had been on the phone with them for over an hour, part with my original issue and part when they called me back to give further instructions. It was after business hours when we settled things. Although I was not in a hurry to resolve the remaining portion of my order, it arrived THE NEXT DAY and was totally what I had wanted in the first place. I was very impressed with how quickly they were able to take care of things. I'm completely satisfied. "

This review was modified by SusaninKansas on December 20 2014 08:23:26 AM

2014-12-17

"seriously wasted 6 hours of my time.. i wanted to exchange my yogo pants becuase they set me the wronfg ones and they told me that they can not refund me my 50 or give me any other yoga pants untill i the ones i ordered got sent back to the distrabution office.. but they decided to tell me that after wasting 6 hours of my time.. and they wouldnt even let me out a pair on hold.. so needless to say i will never be going back to the victorias secret in washington square in oregon every again.. "

2014-10-19

"I'm extremely disappointed in this company they overcharge for shipping. Most companies give free shipping to their credit card holders, but not Victoria Secret I am a angel card holder and I was charged 19.00 for shipping for items that couldn't weigh more than 2lbs. It will take 5 to 7 days to ship. It is very upsetting they don't offer at least a reasonable flat rate. They have promotions but they are full of loop holes. I could get free shipping if I purchased a bra which range from $30-$70. Also they had a promo if you spent a certain amount you would get $25-150 off loop hole you can't buy sale items... I feel duped and I will be cutting up my Angel card and telling anyone who will listen not to purchase from their company!"

This review was modified by Mom2boys3022 on October 19 2014 05:41:13 PM

Share Victoria's Secret's store rating

Victoria's Secret is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Victoria's Secret is not a merchant member
Victoria's Secret does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!