Stores > Victoria's Secret
  • Victoria's Secr

Shipping & packaging: Rating 1.67/10 1.67/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 3.33/10 3.33/10
Voice your opinion! Review Victoria's Secret by clicking a star below.
2017-04-17

NOT HAPPY

"I have ordered online twice in the past month. The first time my order was sent to an old address that I have not used in over 2 years. I used the online chat service and the rep never apologized or anything for having sent my order to the wrong place. Then everything on that order was supposedly sold out when I tried to have him reorder it for me.
The second time you all were running a special where if I placed an order of $40 I'd receive a $20 gift card. I got absolutely nothing in that order. When I called this time to talk to the rep, she indicated that all she could do about it was report my feedback. Really? VS has just lost my business. I am tired of you all not taking care of your customers.
It's simple....make it right.

2017-03-27

Taking money from my account without my approval!?

"I have had the worst experience with buying online from VS. I have bought from them before, but this was my first time that I had to get my package shipped to South Africa. Knowing it will take long, I received my package after 3 weeks, and it wasn't even the right order! Having to pay local taxes and duties that added to around $200 I wasn't to happy to have to go through that again. They resend my package, I had to pay for all that again and finally received my order. Great! A month later I see the amount of $300 deducted from my account from VS and contact them about it, they send me the package AGAIN! I never placed another order and worse still, I did not give my consent as to remove the money from my account. Needless to say, I will not be ordering from them again"

2017-03-21

What happened???

"1. Their customer service is non-existent these days.
2. The quality of the products has significantly declined over the years.
3. I guess they make so much money the don't care if they loose a few long term customers these days.

Several years ago I worked in a Victorias Secret retail store, I became a loyal customer and have always purchased all of my bras, ****, lingerie, sleep wear and bathing suits from Victorias Secret and no where else. That is until recently. Customer service was a top priority. We were trained to make each customer feel special and to give them a pleasurable shopping memory. Well not anymore. They do not care. I have also noticed the significant decline in the quality of their products over the years. I recently gave them one last shot and had a horrible customer service experience. I am done. I will do my shopping elsewhere from now on....

2016-11-13

Orlando Store Manager JESSICA has NO Customer Service Etiquette and Refuse to Honor Price Tags

"I am at the Victoria Secret, Premium Outlet Orlando (International Drive) last night and purchased some personal clothings. I asked an associate for the price of a shirt as it says 40% but has no regular price tag. The associate says you can ask the cashier, I told her that she should check it for me. She repeated my statement, you want me to check it now? I was taken back as this is such as lazy associate. When she came back she said, they don't have an idea so they are pricing it at $30. I saw another same product (same style and color) it was priced at $14.99 with discount. When I arrive at the cashier, i have a blanket that is tag priced at $29.95 with 75% discount. The store manager - JESSICA refused to honor their price. She claimed that they labeled it wrong and should be $59.99. Then after realizing it was a pink product and not a VS, she then again said it was $40.00. I questioned her since she doesn't have another exact product as the basis, and it is not what the tag says. She raised her voice and said, she is the store manager and what she says is final. WOW, is this the type of store manager Victoria Secret company is building. Talk about customer harrassment. The store does false advertisement and the manager bullies their customer. I understand the outlet has lots of customers but if she (Jessica) is stressed and tired or frustrated with her job, she should not be throwing it out to the customers. NO wonder the associates are lazy too. Even I said I am going to complain to customer service, Jessica says I am the store manager and I can do what I want. I just spend $1000.00 for the last six months for myself and even bringing friends and visitors at this store... NEVER again."

2016-07-26

(Online) Great customer service and fast shipping but missing item!

"I ordered 3 things on July 17th, swim top, bottoms and cover up. I realized I'd put in the wrong address. I decided to message the live chat customer service people and the woman was very nice and changed my address immediately which was very relieving. Today my package arrived.. a week and 2 days after! My swimsuit items were in there but cover up was not! I assume they just shipped it in two different packages but I'm going to contact someone to find out. ------ EDITED ------- I just checked my order status and the cover up says "Back ordered Expected Ship: 8/24" This aggravates me soooo much because its not even going to be summer anymore, its going to be fall and I have to wait till next summer to wear it ugh!!"

2016-04-07

HORRIBLE ROCHESTER MN EMPLOYEES

"I was at Victoria's Secret today and an employee came up to me and told me that I should use one of their bags to put my underwear in and not in my bath and body works bag. First of all, I had one bra, and one underwear in my hands and my bath and body works bag was around my wrist. That got on my nerves. I started to head towards the registers to pay for my items and another employee by the name of Brittany comes up to me and my friend. She told me that if we were going to be stealing from the store, we should just go. She then grabbed my bag from me. I told her to search the Victoria's Secret bag the other employee handed me, the bath and body works bag, and my purse. She searched their bag, the bag and body works bag, and my friend's GAP bag. She found no stolen underwear because I was NOT stealing like she accused me of. My friend and I were very offended and now I refuse to shop there anymore. In case you're wondering, employees aren't allowed to accuse someone of stealing. They can make a recovery statement if they are suspicious, but they can not straight out accuse customers of shoplifting. It is rude and in my case, the customer might not be stealing. I know this because I work in retail as well. If you ever attend the Victoria's Secret in the Apache Mall in Rochester, MN, do NOT let Brittany wrongly accuse you. Talk to a manager about her HORRIBLE customer service. "

2016-02-15

Warning Do Not ORDER From This Company - it scamms you for additional money after you have checked out

"I am writing to warn everyone not to order from this company. I placed an order and the price quoted on check out was then increased by nearly £60 as my card payment was taken. I immediately contacted them to advise them that this was not right and they refused to cancel the order and give my money back. They then said its down to me to pay for returning the goods that I didn't want shipped ... this is a scam and Victoria Beckham should be advised that this company is scamming her customers ... will also report to trading standards ... DO NOT ORDER FROM THEM "

2016-01-18

Unreliable shipping

"I returned an item for exchange I bought my wife for Christmas. The new item was a different size and the last of inventory. The item never arrived to our home. USPS tracking showed it was picked up by a "postal partner" and taken to a " postal partner shipping center" in Port Elizabeth, NJ, where it dropped off the earth. I suspect VS uses a cut rate shipping service. Worst shipping service I have ever experienced. No excuse for this poor service. No more shopping at VS. "

2016-01-02

"I purchased a $30 gift card as a Xmas gift. When the recipient went to use it, the cashier told her there was nothing on the gift card. We called the customer service line as instructed and we're told the gift card had been used for an order that had been placed online. Problem is, it was not the gift card recipient that placed any online orders!. Customer service then said there was nothing they could do. We went back to the store with the receipt from the original purchase and again were told there was nothing on the gift card. They admitted they have been having problems with gift card numbers being stolen and used. But again, nothing they can do. I WILL NOT BUY FROM VS AGAIN!"

2015-11-30

"I feel totally ripped off. I sent in daily entries for the VS secret reward card. I sent in 13 entries over a 17 day period as the directions say, and got nothing from VS. After multiple phone calls, noone would connect me to the department that processes the entries and I was emailed one card... For my trouble. One card, not 13!!!!! So i wasted money on stamps, envelopes and gas going to post office every day, and Victorias asecret customer service did nothing to help me find out why the 13 entris were never processed in 29 days.

Looks like VS wont be getting any money from me his holiday season!

2015-11-12

"They do not carry enough plus sizes online or in store, I have visited many of there stores and online website. They have limited if any at all in sizes for women over a DD, this has been the case for over 13 years and it hasn't changed much in all those years....believe me I have been checking. Even when I was younger, skinner and wore a 32 waistband they still never carried sizes that truly fit busty women...which is funny & ironic because isn't that what there all about. Both myself and others I have shopped which in store have bad experiences with staff in stores, if your a larger girl they don't always treat you well, they either don't have sizes, try to get you to try on sizes that are to small or suggest you try a bra with a smaller waist or cup size than yours (this is the reason hundreds of women are wearing the wrong bra, not only do people not know how to measure themselves but also stupid pushy untrained sales staff try to make sales rather than fit you correctly in the proper size). I have had in one store a sales lady be so rude, suggesting we were to fat and to specific in what we wanted and that we won't find it in any other stores. We asked for a bra in one of 3 colors, in a size bigger than DD....WOW asking for so much OMG!!! She was sarcastic and in the end basicly told us we were too fat and go check there website. I suggest you spend a little extra and go to "Nordstrom", they will properly measure you, find you a bra in any style, size and color without complaint, they will bring a selection of to your dressing room and help you adjust the bra to fit perfect....you won't get this service or quality bras at Victoria's Secret ever!!!!"

2015-11-05

"high quality goods, i like them! The customer service is quite helpful, thank you guys!"

2015-10-26

"I purchased for $126.36 at a Victoria's Secret/PINK shop in Pointe-Claire, Fairview Mall, Quebec - Canada on Oct. 24/2015. I was told by the cashier that since I had purchased for over $75.00, I could choose a gift of earrings and bracelet. I left the store and one half hour later went to show my husband my free gift only to find it was not in the bag. I returned immediately to the store and was given the rudest customer service I have ever received in my entire life (I am 50 years old). I told them that the gift box had not been put in my bag. I was made to wait half an hour at which time the Manager returned to say in front of the entire store customers, that they had reviewed the video surveillance and that this gift had indeed been put in my bag. At this point, my husband and I are livid. We were told we could not see the video that it was company policy. I demanded to speak to someone else (the cashier in question who had served me earlier would not make eye contact with me at all when I spoke with her). The Manager then returns 5 minutes later and tells me they reviewed it again and being that the video was poor quality, they could now see that the gift box had been "pushed to the side" but that she wanted to make it clear that we had not been accused of anything prior. I took my gift and left, vowing to never returned. I called back the next day and was told I could not get the name of the Manager in question, as again, surprise surprise, it was company policy. Never in my entire life had I been so humiliated, let alone for a gift that the manager had described as having "no value". Terrible customer service and I will never shop in that store ever again."

2015-08-06

"THIS IS THE ONLY SITE I WILL PURCHASE BRAS FROM. THE LARGEST AND MOST VARIED AMOUNT OF BRAS I HAVE EVER PURCHASED~!!...THE PANTIES ARE NOTHING SPECIAL...DID MUCH BETTER WITH HANES. I PURCHASED SUPER CONTROL-TOP HOSIERY FROM VICTORIA'S SECRET BUT UNFORTUNATELY THEY NO LONGER CARRY THEM!!! THE SHAPEWEAR IS EXPENSIVE ...DID BETTER ON EBAY! I JUST TOOK A LOOK AT THEIR FALL SWEATER LINE-UP AND WAS VERY DISAPPOINTED~ VERY VERY OVER-PRICED AND THE STUFF LOOKS LIKE IT CAME OUT OF A LOWER PRICE MASS MARKET STORE~!! WHEN I WAS A KID IN THE 80'S I PURCHASED BEAUTIFUL SWEATERS HERE..THE SAME IN THE 90'S...BUT FOR THE LAST FEW YEARS...ZILCH~~~:("

2015-05-27

"Ordered a $100 gift card for my wife. My credit card was charged (comes across my phone on Apple Pay) almost immediately. Then I get a call wanting to verify my credit card information? Why? They had already charged the card. What's the point of having an online store if you have to call to complete the order?

Then after verifying on the phone I get an email asking me to call again! A few minutes later I get a call from my mother. The mother of a 46 year old who lives in a completely different state. She had received a call from Victoria Secret wanting to verify my credit card information!!!!!!!!!

These creeps had tracked down my mother's phone number, it was not something I gave them. When I called to complain, they said, "it's public information." This is the most ridiculous invasion of privacy I have ever encountered from a retail company. I've asked them to remove ALL of my credit card and personal information but at this point I don't for a second believe these cyberstalkers have removed anything.

Do not buy from these people if you at all value your privacy!

Soo creepy.

Share Victoria's Secret's store rating

Victoria's Secret is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Victoria's Secret is not a merchant member
Victoria's Secret does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!