Stores > Victoria's Secret

Customer service: Rating 1.25/10 1.25/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10

2016-04-07

HORRIBLE ROCHESTER MN EMPLOYEES

"I was at Victoria's Secret today and an employee came up to me and told me that I should use one of their bags to put my underwear in and not in my bath and body works bag. First of all, I had one bra, and one underwear in my hands and my bath and body works bag was around my wrist. That got on my nerves. I started to head towards the registers to pay for my items and another employee by the name of Brittany comes up to me and my friend. She told me that if we were going to be stealing from the store, we should just go. She then grabbed my bag from me. I told her to search the Victoria's Secret bag the other employee handed me, the bath and body works bag, and my purse. She searched their bag, the bag and body works bag, and my friend's GAP bag. She found no stolen underwear because I was NOT stealing like she accused me of. My friend and I were very offended and now I refuse to shop there anymore. In case you're wondering, employees aren't allowed to accuse someone of stealing. They can make a recovery statement if they are suspicious, but they can not straight out accuse customers of shoplifting. It is rude and in my case, the customer might not be stealing. I know this because I work in retail as well. If you ever attend the Victoria's Secret in the Apache Mall in Rochester, MN, do NOT let Brittany wrongly accuse you. Talk to a manager about her HORRIBLE customer service. "

This review was modified by Jsmith03 on April 07 2016 05:04:08 PM

2016-02-15

Warning Do Not ORDER From This Company - it scamms you for additional money after you have checked out

"I am writing to warn everyone not to order from this company. I placed an order and the price quoted on check out was then increased by nearly £60 as my card payment was taken. I immediately contacted them to advise them that this was not right and they refused to cancel the order and give my money back. They then said its down to me to pay for returning the goods that I didn't want shipped ... this is a scam and Victoria Beckham should be advised that this company is scamming her customers ... will also report to trading standards ... DO NOT ORDER FROM THEM "

2016-01-18

Unreliable shipping

"I returned an item for exchange I bought my wife for Christmas. The new item was a different size and the last of inventory. The item never arrived to our home. USPS tracking showed it was picked up by a "postal partner" and taken to a " postal partner shipping center" in Port Elizabeth, NJ, where it dropped off the earth. I suspect VS uses a cut rate shipping service. Worst shipping service I have ever experienced. No excuse for this poor service. No more shopping at VS. "

2016-01-02

"I purchased a $30 gift card as a Xmas gift. When the recipient went to use it, the cashier told her there was nothing on the gift card. We called the customer service line as instructed and we're told the gift card had been used for an order that had been placed online. Problem is, it was not the gift card recipient that placed any online orders!. Customer service then said there was nothing they could do. We went back to the store with the receipt from the original purchase and again were told there was nothing on the gift card. They admitted they have been having problems with gift card numbers being stolen and used. But again, nothing they can do. I WILL NOT BUY FROM VS AGAIN!"

2015-11-30

"I feel totally ripped off. I sent in daily entries for the VS secret reward card. I sent in 13 entries over a 17 day period as the directions say, and got nothing from VS. After multiple phone calls, noone would connect me to the department that processes the entries and I was emailed one card... For my trouble. One card, not 13!!!!! So i wasted money on stamps, envelopes and gas going to post office every day, and Victorias asecret customer service did nothing to help me find out why the 13 entris were never processed in 29 days.

Looks like VS wont be getting any money from me his holiday season!

This review was modified by Sharonaski on November 30 2015 03:24:48 PM

2015-11-12

"They do not carry enough plus sizes online or in store, I have visited many of there stores and online website. They have limited if any at all in sizes for women over a DD, this has been the case for over 13 years and it hasn't changed much in all those years....believe me I have been checking. Even when I was younger, skinner and wore a 32 waistband they still never carried sizes that truly fit busty women...which is funny & ironic because isn't that what there all about. Both myself and others I have shopped which in store have bad experiences with staff in stores, if your a larger girl they don't always treat you well, they either don't have sizes, try to get you to try on sizes that are to small or suggest you try a bra with a smaller waist or cup size than yours (this is the reason hundreds of women are wearing the wrong bra, not only do people not know how to measure themselves but also stupid pushy untrained sales staff try to make sales rather than fit you correctly in the proper size). I have had in one store a sales lady be so rude, suggesting we were to fat and to specific in what we wanted and that we won't find it in any other stores. We asked for a bra in one of 3 colors, in a size bigger than DD....WOW asking for so much OMG!!! She was sarcastic and in the end basicly told us we were too fat and go check there website. I suggest you spend a little extra and go to "Nordstrom", they will properly measure you, find you a bra in any style, size and color without complaint, they will bring a selection of to your dressing room and help you adjust the bra to fit perfect....you won't get this service or quality bras at Victoria's Secret ever!!!!"

This review was modified by G3en on November 16 2015 04:00:01 PM

2015-11-05

"high quality goods, i like them! The customer service is quite helpful, thank you guys!"

2015-10-26

"I purchased for $126.36 at a Victoria's Secret/PINK shop in Pointe-Claire, Fairview Mall, Quebec - Canada on Oct. 24/2015. I was told by the cashier that since I had purchased for over $75.00, I could choose a gift of earrings and bracelet. I left the store and one half hour later went to show my husband my free gift only to find it was not in the bag. I returned immediately to the store and was given the rudest customer service I have ever received in my entire life (I am 50 years old). I told them that the gift box had not been put in my bag. I was made to wait half an hour at which time the Manager returned to say in front of the entire store customers, that they had reviewed the video surveillance and that this gift had indeed been put in my bag. At this point, my husband and I are livid. We were told we could not see the video that it was company policy. I demanded to speak to someone else (the cashier in question who had served me earlier would not make eye contact with me at all when I spoke with her). The Manager then returns 5 minutes later and tells me they reviewed it again and being that the video was poor quality, they could now see that the gift box had been "pushed to the side" but that she wanted to make it clear that we had not been accused of anything prior. I took my gift and left, vowing to never returned. I called back the next day and was told I could not get the name of the Manager in question, as again, surprise surprise, it was company policy. Never in my entire life had I been so humiliated, let alone for a gift that the manager had described as having "no value". Terrible customer service and I will never shop in that store ever again."

2015-08-06

"THIS IS THE ONLY SITE I WILL PURCHASE BRAS FROM. THE LARGEST AND MOST VARIED AMOUNT OF BRAS I HAVE EVER PURCHASED~!!...THE PANTIES ARE NOTHING SPECIAL...DID MUCH BETTER WITH HANES. I PURCHASED SUPER CONTROL-TOP HOSIERY FROM VICTORIA'S SECRET BUT UNFORTUNATELY THEY NO LONGER CARRY THEM!!! THE SHAPEWEAR IS EXPENSIVE ...DID BETTER ON EBAY! I JUST TOOK A LOOK AT THEIR FALL SWEATER LINE-UP AND WAS VERY DISAPPOINTED~ VERY VERY OVER-PRICED AND THE STUFF LOOKS LIKE IT CAME OUT OF A LOWER PRICE MASS MARKET STORE~!! WHEN I WAS A KID IN THE 80'S I PURCHASED BEAUTIFUL SWEATERS HERE..THE SAME IN THE 90'S...BUT FOR THE LAST FEW YEARS...ZILCH~~~:("

2015-05-27

"Ordered a $100 gift card for my wife. My credit card was charged (comes across my phone on Apple Pay) almost immediately. Then I get a call wanting to verify my credit card information? Why? They had already charged the card. What's the point of having an online store if you have to call to complete the order?

Then after verifying on the phone I get an email asking me to call again! A few minutes later I get a call from my mother. The mother of a 46 year old who lives in a completely different state. She had received a call from Victoria Secret wanting to verify my credit card information!!!!!!!!!

These creeps had tracked down my mother's phone number, it was not something I gave them. When I called to complain, they said, "it's public information." This is the most ridiculous invasion of privacy I have ever encountered from a retail company. I've asked them to remove ALL of my credit card and personal information but at this point I don't for a second believe these cyberstalkers have removed anything.

Do not buy from these people if you at all value your privacy!

Soo creepy.

2015-05-23

"Ordered $60.00 worth of body wash for my daughter birthday. Suppose to arrive within 4-6 days. No order shipping number so I check status-back-ordered until 8/27/15? Was ordered 5/20. No notice, email that it was not back-ordered. Online Live told me too "reserve items"? then hung up without even offering alternative to another type product that may work or smaller size or even a kit option-guess I waited too late too contact at 1:45 pm since they close at 2:00. Why offer "in-stock" when your out for 3 months? Your telling me you sold out 90 day inventory in the past 3? HOW CAN YOU BE OUT OF BODY WASH IN THIS DAY AND AGE? Business 101.
Very disappointed-we have purchased from V.S. for years...not a way too treat customers.

2015-05-17

"Victoria Secrets body wash and lotions do not hold the scents and smell for very long any more. It seems as if the quality has been down gradded alot."

This review was modified by ibailey on May 17 2015 08:23:52 PM

2015-04-28

"Fed ex delivered my package to my door and left it there in the middle of the ghetto and big shocker it was stolen. Quick call to VS and my bras are being shipped out two day delivery for free. I'm amazed by their amazing customer service!!"

This review was modified by CarissaWW on April 28 2015 07:29:38 PM

2015-04-10

"rude service, i knew they had this hoodie that i wanted but it was in the back they didn't help or look for it at all they just said sorry don't have it its been months since its been gone but i was just there last week and they had a lots of it"

This review was modified by haileymcdonough on April 10 2015 09:00:06 PM

JoannVictoria's Avatar

NY, USA
2015-03-10

"I Love VS. I have been a loyal customer for years now. They representatives are so kind, courteous, professional and nonjudgmental. I absolutely adore every article of clothing I have ever purchased. I only had to return two articles, on separate occasions, due to manufactures defect. The items were replaced with next day (no charge) shipping. I love the apps, marketing, staff, clothing and of course my Angel Forever Card. "

Share Victoria's Secret's store rating

Victoria's Secret is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Victoria's Secret is not a merchant member
Victoria's Secret does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!