Victoria's SecCoupons

Product & services pricing Rating 3.75/10 3.75/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 3.33/10 3.33/10
    Customer service: Rating 3.33/10 3.33/10

"I'm extremely disappointed in this company they overcharge for shipping. Most companies give free shipping to their credit card holders, but not Victoria Secret I am a angel card holder and I was charged 19.00 for shipping for items that couldn't weigh more than 2lbs. It will take 5 to 7 days to ship. It is very upsetting they don't offer at least a reasonable flat rate. They have promotions but they are full of loop holes. I could get free shipping if I purchased a bra which range from $30-$70. Also they had a promo if you spent a certain amount you would get $25-150 off loop hole you can't buy sale items... I feel duped and I will be cutting up my Angel card and telling anyone who will listen not to purchase from their company!"

modified review This review was modified by Mom2boys3022 on October 19 2014 05:41:13 PM

"Placed an order and then received an order confirmation email that was completely correct. In a few days I received a message that my total was now $35 more and that they need additional funds. What?!?! There was absolutely no reason for the order total to be higher, but I called VS customer service and after quite of bit of time they finally said that they would correct the problem and ship out the items very soon.

A week later the items still had not shipped, so I contacted them again and they asked where I got the gift cards to pay for the order. I had ordered them online from a giftcard marketplace (like Cardpool, Raise, etc) and then they said that I was not allowed to use them to pay for an order online and that I could only use them in store. That makes no sense either. A gift card is a gift card if it is allowed to be used in store why wouldn't it be able to be used online?

The items I ordered were wedding gift sets for the guests (lotions, mists, etc). The rep asked me what the items were for and after I told her, she said since I purchased several similar items, then she did not feel comfortable fulfilling the order and that the order would be cancelled. Are these people crazy? What is going on. This took several weeks for me to try and straighten out and then they just cancel the order?!?! What a waste of time and now we are stuck trying to find wedding gifts at the last minute.

modified review This review was modified by guest11 on September 18 2014 10:15:04 AM

Victoria's Secret User

"So i made an order on 09/01/2014 and made a first time order of over $50 and it never came to me, i tracked it and saw that the status read that it was received when indeed it was not. So i called Fedex and they said they will investigate and call me that very day but never did, therefore i called Customer service from Victoria secret and this nice lady actually helped me and solved the problem. God Bless that lady. Honestly, i believe that Fedex is either keeping it/stealing or lying. I read their reviews and there was a plethora of complaints about the orders not being received or actual videos of it being stolen. so just be careful with Fedex because it is not VS fault.

"Beware people, Victoria has a secret indeed... but it's not the one you would expect. International buyers don't even start with them, you will be ripped off in many ways, than you will lose time and $$$.

I ordered on VS website a few items to Europe, didn't agree to pay additional fees to 3rd party and asked for an order cancellation. Over 3 weeks later there is a refund on my account but $40 short?!!! Great, impressive customer service probably modeled on African standards.

modified review This review was modified by Katoo on August 22 2014 01:22:01 PM

"I bought the Incredible VSX sports bra-front zip stlye. Let me say that I am a large breasted woman and needed a sports bra that would hold me in. This is the one! It is made of amazing fabric both with underwire and molded cups for support. I am a heavy sweater and wore this to Jazzercise which included high impact dance cardio. Amazing bra!!! A+++++++++!!!"

"HORRIBLE, HORRIBLE, HORRIBLE. (Obvious so does a lot of other people!)
I ordered 2 day shipping May 6th. They said it would come May 9th and I had my tracking number. May 8th now it's N/A so I wait all weekend and it's a no show. I ask them where my package is and they said it may come in the 14th but to let them know if it doesn't come in. I said that was NOT going to work for me so they gave me the option of a refund or overnight shipment. I requested an overnight shipment and they said it would come the 14th. There was no tracking number found on my order and the package did NOT come the 14th!!!! They said it would come the 15th. I spoke to a supervisor by the name of Michelle who was a jerk. (Every other customer representative has been friendly and apologetic). Michelle informs me that she has seen this happen a couple times and that it can happen then she pauses. I ask her if I need to file a complaint with Fedex and she said that they would do that and that this has happened a couple times and that this can happen (AGAIN). She then pauses again and we sit there in awkward silence. When I informed her this happened twice she then said in a very sarcastic manner, "sorry about that!" She then went quiet on the phone and we sat there in awkward silence again... (see the pattern?) At that point, out of frustration I informed her that she was not very helpful and she said she didn't know what else to say to help me. Unfortunately after speaking to Michelle, she makes me want to dispose my Victoria Secret card and never buy their products again. A communications CE may be helpful for Michelle to help improve her phone mannerism.

If you mess up on a order TWICE you need to make up for it in order to entice me to stay and buy your products. They blame Fedex instead. I have used Fedex for years and never have had a problem with them AND if you use them you shouldn't blame them. I will be posting this so that people can understand that maybe their products are not worth the frustration and pompous attitudes.

RUDE!!
Besides, there are plenty of different places to buy swimsuits, bras, and panties from.

modified review This review was modified by c0nnerrr on May 15 2014 12:12:21 PM

"I currently am a Victoria Secret card holder and I am very displeased with the professionalism displayed!! My account has never been delinquent and I dont have a balance but I was told that a December payment was in a lost account and they needed more info. I sent in the info and copies of all payments made...It has been 5 months since then and the payment has never been credited or refunded I have called and spoke to numerous agents and all they say is we don't handle that department,I am not showing anything or it's still being worked. I recieved a letter from Comenity bank in Jan showing they had a payment asking for my acct info so I know they know about it. Victoria Secret/Comenity Bank refuse to credit my account or refund my payment!! I had NO idea they were so unprofessional!! This has been the worse customer service I have ever encountered!!!"

modified review This review was modified by kwatlington on April 11 2014 10:07:42 AM

"I would like to file a complaint about your services.

I am truely disappointed with Victoria Secret, I placed this order at 12/28/2013, today is already 2/7/2014, this order never arrived. I paid US 56.99 for shipping cost, but i dont even get a tracking number for my shipment. This is totally unacceptable. I brought a lot of things from US, usually costed me US 30 for shipping by Fedex or DHL, and its tracable. The longest shipment took me around 10 days to arrive HK. For VS services, I paid higher price with no tracking record, took me more than a month, nowadays even ship by Sea a month should have arrived. And the most important part is, VS ruined my Valentine's day, thank you so much for that.

I will never order from VS ever again. And the review about VS are right, their services is horrible and disappointed.

modified review This review was modified by Junniewu on February 06 2014 06:58:50 PM

"I just love Victoria's Secret and they are so helpful almost any time that I've experienced a problem I call customer service and they handle it immediately I've never been so pleased with the customer service of a company before now I wouldn't recommend paying a bill over the phone because you will receive a $15 dollar fee and nobody will tell you about the fee until you see it know your bill but when I was wrongly charged for a late fee the lady took care of it for me right away and when I later realized that I was charged for shopping after I entered a promo code for free shipping the gentleman took care of it for me with no hassle I will continue my business here and let everyone I know how pleased this company makes me keep up the great work!!!!"

modified review This review was modified by Samanthacook13 on January 22 2014 07:57:48 PM

"for shipping paid $ 30! then demanded another $ 25, without explaining the reason! Consultants do not answer questions, all emails standard answer - our delivery service is the best."

modified review This review was modified by alionaus on January 22 2014 02:37:04 AM

"WARNING! WARNING! WARNING! BUYERS BEWARE!
JUST WANTED TO LET SHOPPERS KNOW THAT IF YOU RETURN ANY ITEM TO ANY VICTORIA'S SECRET STORE YOU ARE REQUIRED TO HAVE YOUR DRIVERS LICENSE SWIPED AND PUT INTO A TRACKING DATABASE (Retail Equations Inc. - based out of Irvine). THIS HAPPENED TO ME WHILE I WAS RETURNING AN ITEM FOR $8, THAT I PAID CASH FOR, HAD THE ORIGINAL RECEIPT AND RETURNED IT 2 DAYS AFTER I PURCHASED IT. THE CASHIER ASKED FOR MY ID, I THOUGHT SHE JUST NEEDED TO SEE IT; SHE TURNED AROUND AND IN A SPLIT SECOND SWIPED MY ID THROUGH THE MACHINE. I ASKED WHAT SHE JUST DID AND SHE SAID IT WAS THE STORE POLICY TO SWIPE THE ID INTO THE MACHINE TO TRACK RETURNS. I SAID I PAID WITH CASH, HAVE THE ORIGINAL RECEIPT. SHE SAID IT WAS THE STORE POLICY. NOW I AM IN SOME DATABASE SOMEWHERE WITH SOME COMPANY HAVING FULL ACCESS TO ALL MY INFORMATION ON MY DRIVERS LICENSE. HAD I BEEN INFORMED BY THE CASHIER PRIOR TO HER SWIPING MY ID I WOULD HAVE JUST KEPT MY $8 ITEM. IT’S NOT WORTH THE RISK OF HAVING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION SENT TO SOME COMPANY DATABASE FOR HACKERS TO STEAL MY IDENTITY. ESPECIALLY NOT WORTH IT FOR AN $8 ITEM. ALSO, THERE IS NO WAY TO GET OFF THE DATABASE AND THEY STORE YOUR INFORMATION FOR 10 YEARS+.

modified review This review was modified by kimmiser on January 17 2014 10:30:00 AM

"A very dissappointed and disgusted online shop experience- I will never ever ever use their online shop again!!! Do NOT purchase anything from Victoria Secret website if you live outside of the US!!!

I live in the UK and purchased some items from their website. After a few days I have received an email from their E partner shop and asked me to pay for a ridiculous amount of import duty. This import duty was NEVER mentioned when i made the payment online and over the phone (also bear in mind that we have VS shops in the UK). According to the English import law, I do NOT need to pay for any import tax when an online purchase is below £135. I will only need to pay for 20% VAT which would be waived if the VAT amount is below £7. Surprisingly, VS has decided to charge me £12.72 with an $38 order.

I called VS customer services and complained about this hidden import charge. I was advised by the customer sales that this is how much import tax that my country is charging me. She also admitted that there was no mention of the extra import & admin charge under the payment screen, but there was nothing she can do.

Because of this, I strongly believe this money is NOT charged by my country but VS's admin fee! After nearly an hours conversation with a customer service girl called Jamie, she finally agreed to give me a full refund (including the handling fee and shipping charges i paid when i made the order). I then asked her to email me the confirmation. She said she didn't have any email access but I could take her word and I would receive a full refund. She also promised that other customer service handlers would be able see the refund agreement in my account. I then took down her name and telephone time and then emailed VS customer service for the confirmation to protect myself. Guess what, I never received an email refund confirmation as they said in the email that they couldn't confirm how much I would receive until they received the items back. More importantly, they can't even confirm that I would be able to receive a full refund. I was also threatened by VS that if I refuse to accept the package, I would be responsible for the items if it is lost or stolen even though I never signed to receive the package. Up until now, I'm still waiting for my refund.

I can't believe a big company like VS will lie to their customers and not treating their customers fairly by applying all the hidden charges.

If you live outside of us, do NOT purchase anything from their website as you will be charged for a hidden charges including ridiculous amount of handling fee, admin fee and 'import duty' which is applied by VS NOT by your government.

modified review This review was modified by l.zhang83 on January 12 2014 11:43:01 AM

"I've NEVER been so unhappy about a store in my life, I would suggest NEVER making a payment online to this piece of shit place. I had a balance of 26.99 due, I paid it and waited almost 2 wks for this to come out of my account, while also double checking that the payment was received on the VS website, well today I go and all of a sudden my balance is now 50.99!! Ummm ok? So it says return fee added on to the 2699. I double check my bank account yes the $ is still in there. So I call and she said well its not a late fee it looks like something went wrong online when you submitted the payment....SO there is NOTHING they can do, they dont even know WTF went wrong, they supposedly have no type of history that they can pull up to check all my info that I paid with. She says well unfortunately this is not something I can waive, if it were a late fee then that I could waive... So basically because this is not my fault who knows what went wrong and now I'm stuck paying 25$ extra Fuck You VS. And btw at the beginning of the month when I tried making a payment it kept saying error...over and over so I called and she told me to wait a few days and try again, which I did and this is what happened!!"

modified review This review was modified by Stephkaz on November 19 2013 06:04:47 AM

"Awful Backorder expierence. They gave me an expected ship date for pajamas I ordered. That day came and went and no email about a shipment. Contacted costumer service and they told me we are sorry for the inconvenience but your pajamas are still not ready for shipment and we cannot give you a new ship date. Thank you for your patience. You give a shipment date, fall through on it and then say we are sorry but we cannot tell you when your item will ship. Totally unacceptable and very poor costumer service. Will NOT be trusting this company again with another online order."

modified review This review was modified by BCoconuts on November 17 2013 09:51:58 AM

"Love and Hate. The clothes are without over priced for the quality. I've been buying Pink since the first started and it has been going down hill. The underwear used to have full bedazzled PINK on the back and now that kind of attention can not even be seen in their t shirts. Their prices keep inflating and their manufacturing cheaper quality products. For example, last year they had a silver coffee mug with bedazzle around the top and good quality mug. It was MSRP for 14.99. This year they have a coffee mug and it is paper inside plastic with a pink design and the actual mug is smaller. the price is MSRP 19.99. An extra 5 dollars for a worse product.

Also when you use coupons online be very careful with returns. Because if your using 75 off 250 which equals about 175 plus their outrageous shipping of 19.99 and return a 30.00 product you basicly just gave it away because the will take 75 down to the 130 off 50 and you have to pay more. Also in store always use the 10 off 50 that can be found at the bottom of your receipt. If you use their card you can pay off in stores and if you pay the same day you get double points on your angel card. Victoria Secret is starting in some stores to allow exchanges if they carry the products that you bought online. Also you can return it to the store for free but you do have to wait until the warehouse recieves and processes it to get your money back. I really love VS they always come up with very cute fun things in their PINK section but they are a money pit becuase there products dont last. I do not buy their bras they are over priced and have never lasted long.

modified review This review was modified by kyliegh on October 26 2013 01:25:25 PM

Victoria's Secret is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Victoria's Secret is not a merchant member
Victoria's Secret does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!