Victoria's Secret Reviews - victoriassecret.com/ Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 1.67/10 71 reviews

Victoria's Secret is not a merchant member
Victoria's Secret does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!

"I would like to file a complaint about your services.

I am truely disappointed with Victoria Secret, I placed this order at 12/28/2013, today is already 2/7/2014, this order never arrived. I paid US 56.99 for shipping cost, but i dont even get a tracking number for my shipment. This is totally unacceptable. I brought a lot of things from US, usually costed me US 30 for shipping by Fedex or DHL, and its tracable. The longest shipment took me around 10 days to arrive HK. For VS services, I paid higher price with no tracking record, took me more than a month, nowadays even ship by Sea a month should have arrived. And the most important part is, VS ruined my Valentine's day, thank you so much for that.

I will never order from VS ever again. And the review about VS are right, their services is horrible and disappointed.

modified review This review was modified by Junniewu on February 06 2014 06:58:50 PM

"for shipping paid $ 30! then demanded another $ 25, without explaining the reason! Consultants do not answer questions, all emails standard answer - our delivery service is the best."

modified review This review was modified by alionaus on January 22 2014 02:37:04 AM

"WARNING! WARNING! WARNING! BUYERS BEWARE!
JUST WANTED TO LET SHOPPERS KNOW THAT IF YOU RETURN ANY ITEM TO ANY VICTORIA'S SECRET STORE YOU ARE REQUIRED TO HAVE YOUR DRIVERS LICENSE SWIPED AND PUT INTO A TRACKING DATABASE (Retail Equations Inc. - based out of Irvine). THIS HAPPENED TO ME WHILE I WAS RETURNING AN ITEM FOR $8, THAT I PAID CASH FOR, HAD THE ORIGINAL RECEIPT AND RETURNED IT 2 DAYS AFTER I PURCHASED IT. THE CASHIER ASKED FOR MY ID, I THOUGHT SHE JUST NEEDED TO SEE IT; SHE TURNED AROUND AND IN A SPLIT SECOND SWIPED MY ID THROUGH THE MACHINE. I ASKED WHAT SHE JUST DID AND SHE SAID IT WAS THE STORE POLICY TO SWIPE THE ID INTO THE MACHINE TO TRACK RETURNS. I SAID I PAID WITH CASH, HAVE THE ORIGINAL RECEIPT. SHE SAID IT WAS THE STORE POLICY. NOW I AM IN SOME DATABASE SOMEWHERE WITH SOME COMPANY HAVING FULL ACCESS TO ALL MY INFORMATION ON MY DRIVERS LICENSE. HAD I BEEN INFORMED BY THE CASHIER PRIOR TO HER SWIPING MY ID I WOULD HAVE JUST KEPT MY $8 ITEM. IT’S NOT WORTH THE RISK OF HAVING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION SENT TO SOME COMPANY DATABASE FOR HACKERS TO STEAL MY IDENTITY. ESPECIALLY NOT WORTH IT FOR AN $8 ITEM. ALSO, THERE IS NO WAY TO GET OFF THE DATABASE AND THEY STORE YOUR INFORMATION FOR 10 YEARS+.

modified review This review was modified by kimmiser on January 17 2014 10:30:00 AM

"A very dissappointed and disgusted online shop experience- I will never ever ever use their online shop again!!! Do NOT purchase anything from Victoria Secret website if you live outside of the US!!!

I live in the UK and purchased some items from their website. After a few days I have received an email from their E partner shop and asked me to pay for a ridiculous amount of import duty. This import duty was NEVER mentioned when i made the payment online and over the phone (also bear in mind that we have VS shops in the UK). According to the English import law, I do NOT need to pay for any import tax when an online purchase is below £135. I will only need to pay for 20% VAT which would be waived if the VAT amount is below £7. Surprisingly, VS has decided to charge me £12.72 with an $38 order.

I called VS customer services and complained about this hidden import charge. I was advised by the customer sales that this is how much import tax that my country is charging me. She also admitted that there was no mention of the extra import & admin charge under the payment screen, but there was nothing she can do.

Because of this, I strongly believe this money is NOT charged by my country but VS's admin fee! After nearly an hours conversation with a customer service girl called Jamie, she finally agreed to give me a full refund (including the handling fee and shipping charges i paid when i made the order). I then asked her to email me the confirmation. She said she didn't have any email access but I could take her word and I would receive a full refund. She also promised that other customer service handlers would be able see the refund agreement in my account. I then took down her name and telephone time and then emailed VS customer service for the confirmation to protect myself. Guess what, I never received an email refund confirmation as they said in the email that they couldn't confirm how much I would receive until they received the items back. More importantly, they can't even confirm that I would be able to receive a full refund. I was also threatened by VS that if I refuse to accept the package, I would be responsible for the items if it is lost or stolen even though I never signed to receive the package. Up until now, I'm still waiting for my refund.

I can't believe a big company like VS will lie to their customers and not treating their customers fairly by applying all the hidden charges.

If you live outside of us, do NOT purchase anything from their website as you will be charged for a hidden charges including ridiculous amount of handling fee, admin fee and 'import duty' which is applied by VS NOT by your government.

modified review This review was modified by l.zhang83 on January 12 2014 11:43:01 AM

"I've NEVER been so unhappy about a store in my life, I would suggest NEVER making a payment online to this piece of shit place. I had a balance of 26.99 due, I paid it and waited almost 2 wks for this to come out of my account, while also double checking that the payment was received on the VS website, well today I go and all of a sudden my balance is now 50.99!! Ummm ok? So it says return fee added on to the 2699. I double check my bank account yes the $ is still in there. So I call and she said well its not a late fee it looks like something went wrong online when you submitted the payment....SO there is NOTHING they can do, they dont even know WTF went wrong, they supposedly have no type of history that they can pull up to check all my info that I paid with. She says well unfortunately this is not something I can waive, if it were a late fee then that I could waive... So basically because this is not my fault who knows what went wrong and now I'm stuck paying 25$ extra Fuck You VS. And btw at the beginning of the month when I tried making a payment it kept saying error...over and over so I called and she told me to wait a few days and try again, which I did and this is what happened!!"

modified review This review was modified by Stephkaz on November 19 2013 06:04:47 AM

"Awful Backorder expierence. They gave me an expected ship date for pajamas I ordered. That day came and went and no email about a shipment. Contacted costumer service and they told me we are sorry for the inconvenience but your pajamas are still not ready for shipment and we cannot give you a new ship date. Thank you for your patience. You give a shipment date, fall through on it and then say we are sorry but we cannot tell you when your item will ship. Totally unacceptable and very poor costumer service. Will NOT be trusting this company again with another online order."

modified review This review was modified by BCoconuts on November 17 2013 09:51:58 AM
Rating 6/103/5

"Love and Hate. The clothes are without over priced for the quality. I've been buying Pink since the first started and it has been going down hill. The underwear used to have full bedazzled PINK on the back and now that kind of attention can not even be seen in their t shirts. Their prices keep inflating and their manufacturing cheaper quality products. For example, last year they had a silver coffee mug with bedazzle around the top and good quality mug. It was MSRP for 14.99. This year they have a coffee mug and it is paper inside plastic with a pink design and the actual mug is smaller. the price is MSRP 19.99. An extra 5 dollars for a worse product.

Also when you use coupons online be very careful with returns. Because if your using 75 off 250 which equals about 175 plus their outrageous shipping of 19.99 and return a 30.00 product you basicly just gave it away because the will take 75 down to the 130 off 50 and you have to pay more. Also in store always use the 10 off 50 that can be found at the bottom of your receipt. If you use their card you can pay off in stores and if you pay the same day you get double points on your angel card. Victoria Secret is starting in some stores to allow exchanges if they carry the products that you bought online. Also you can return it to the store for free but you do have to wait until the warehouse recieves and processes it to get your money back. I really love VS they always come up with very cute fun things in their PINK section but they are a money pit becuase there products dont last. I do not buy their bras they are over priced and have never lasted long.

modified review This review was modified by kyliegh on October 26 2013 01:25:25 PM

"I have been shopping at VSC online and in the stores since the late 1980s, but have completely given up on them. They have a big name and reputation because they used to be different than they are now. Like a lot of other companies, they have gotten cheap and now their products are low quality, but the prices are still high.

I still have a swimsuit, a pair of jeans and some pajamas that I bought from them in the 1990s and they are still holding up. Their panties though are junk. I ordered 12 pairs several months ago and half of them are ripped down the side seam. One pair just completely fell apart the first day I wore them when I went to the restroom. I was stuck in a casino with no underwear and had to go back to my hotel room to get a new pair. When I called about it, they said there was nothing they could do. That is BS, because LL Bean will replace something that falls apart if you've had it for years.

So, basically, they have gone the way of most corporations and lowered the quality of the product but not the price. They are also hiring people who can't speak English and yes, they have always overcharged for shipping. That doesn't bother me so much if the quality is there but it isn't anymore. I give up. I predict they won't be around much longer and the reason they have lasted so long is that they used to be quite good.

"I have purchased many items from victoria secret and they all suck!!!! everything falls apart and looks like it is years old, I recently purchased a pink sweatshirt washed it once in cold water inside out like instructed on tag and didn't even dry it the diamonds on it were in the bottom of my washer I paid 70 dollars for it, its ridiculous, I couldn't find my receipt and called customer service nothing could be done even though I purchased it on my angel card I am completely done with this company and will be closing my account, you would think they would want to correct this issue seeing that I am an unsatisfied customer but they didn't, they are an over priced goodwill with horrible quality products so long Victoria secret I will spend my money elsewhere!!!!!"

modified review This review was modified by mjmdrg on August 18 2013 05:16:35 PM

"I love Victoria's Secret. It's one of my favorite stores out there. Their bra are fantastic quality. My bras have last me several years. Their shirts fit my great. They don't fade if you was them correctly. Their store is always clean and organized. Staff is always friendly. I bought a bra one time, and the underwire started poking out the sides right after I bought it, I contacted their customer service and they sent me a new bra free of charge. I will always be a customer of Victoria's Secret. I love it."

modified review This review was modified by caityannnn on July 24 2013 08:26:03 AM

"I've always loved Pink by Victoria's Secret! But their quality SUCKS! I bought a regular neon pink V-Neck, I put it in the washer, the water turned a bright pink.. They clearly don't PRE-wash their clothes. I wore it again, of course I had to wash it, and they water turned pink again. I bought a pair of Yoga Crops in October, and the seams are coming apart. I bought an adorable shirt and it started to get holes! They are very expensive, and I should have never wasted my money. So not worth it. I'm very disappointed."

modified review This review was modified by Madison13 on May 02 2013 10:58:19 AM
serajul's Avatar
bangladesh

"Hi
? found the apparel that I spotted in a Movie at tbdress.com , and got truly excited , after that I called the company and informed them the timing is very important for me personally , Team at the customer support , helped me a lot . They responded to all of my queries with persistence and said to me " Don’t stress I Will individually keep an eye on your order and inform you regarding all details" they did keep their promise after I discussed with them I decided to place an order. They delivered my outfit 2 weeks earlier than they promise. Tbdress.com is indeed perfect. Thank you so much tbdress.com. Once I saw this outfit I fell in love with it and wished to wear it for my only sister’s wedding day and positive reviews motivate me to purchase the outfit due to you I trusted the service and order the outfit. You guys are extremely trustworthy and have excellent work ethic. Wish you guy’s best of luck in your business. ? will certainly purchase my entire evening outfit from you from now on. A lot of love

thnks for your trust
good lucktbdress

"It wasn't strange to see the vast # of bad reviews this store has received, but I think this VS store may have brushed up their service by firing all their bad sales reps!

Just received my email promo for the free VS umbrella w/ $60 purchase, and all you ladies out there know how FAST $60 goes at VS...so any free gifts gets extra brownie points with me! I entered the store and loved how neat all the PINK collection items were folded - which is rare compared to the Michigan Ave stores. I normally do my VS shopping online, so I scantly browsed through the store's collection. Honestly, VS lingerie are waaay over-priced in store, why will you spend $45 on a bra when you can get the SAME bra for $20 with the multiple discount codes online? Better still, you'd get cash-back too!

Nevertheless, the store has all the basics in all shape, color, and sizes I needed. It might just be me, but I felt that the store had a lot more promotion running than their peers? Especially for the beauty products, with a HUGE selection of perfume/ lip glosses/ body lotions under $6! I came in for the 2010 PINK Graduation tees too - and the store had both design from XS- L!

Really great shopping experience overall, and I DID NOT get stalked / hounded by any of the sales reps. In fact, they were all super friendly & eager to help!

modified review This review was modified by janejocky on February 15 2013 03:44:48 AM

"I'm shocked to find how shabby their products are. VERY POOR QUALITY, even worse than the made in China stuff in WalMart. Not one of the products I ordered is as described.

I purchased one fleece tunic and one French terry pants, they charged my credit card $113.41. After they received both items, they sent an email saying they will only refund $90.47. Then where did the rest $22.94 go? Their explanation is: they don't refund the $15.99 for shipping the items to me, and they charge $5.99 for shipping both items back to them using their return label, and they don't know where the rest $0.96 goes. I told them the $0.96 not refunded to me is because they charge a sales tax of $6.42 when I purchased the item and only refund $5.46 when I returned all the items purchased.

You see? How much ripoff this is. You didn't buy anything in the end but you eventually end up paying them $22.94. I don't buy their explanation for this is shipping because apparently when I shipping products back, it only cost them $5.99. So in the very beginning, the $15.99 I paid for shipping should have already factored in the return shipping cost. I've NEVER seen one single US consumer product company that charges customers both ways AND particularly when the initial charge has already covered the return shipping.

Victoria Secret is CRAP. Period.

"I am astonished that Victoria Secret is so popular. I am a Canadian resident from Ontario, and tried to purchase products from Victoria secret online; I couldn't believe how much they were charging me for shipping, and the fact that I had to pay duties, even though they have a warehouse in Mississauga, Ontario. Secondly, the products I received were of very poor quality, and did not fit right. The medium size I ordered had a cup size of a AA. Not expectable. Now I had to pay a fortune to mail the product back to Mississauga for a return, because apparently you cannot return online purchases at Canadian Victoria Secret stores.

I would strongly recommend that anyone from Canada not purchase from Victoria Secret, it's been a huge waste of money.

modified review This review was modified by AngelaLeigh on February 01 2013 04:03:46 PM