• Address: VetShopOnline.com PO BOX 5007, SCMC QL, Australia 4560
    • Contact: info@vetshoponline.com
    • Phone: 1-866-876-5002
    • Customer Support: 1-866-876-5002
    • Business Hours: 7:00am - 6:00pm PST Monday to Sunday

"Very good website for buying pet meds. I have bought generic heartgard and revolution for cats and price is very good and didn't need any script from my vet. Recently changed its name to vetshopmax."

"I ordered revolution for cats, received exact same product, but 30% less, and no prescription required. Would recommend."

modified review This review was modified by turbodawg62 on November 25 2013 04:36:58 PM

Noosa

"I received a free shipping voucher at the Surfing Dog Carnival in Noosa earlier this year so thought I would try this site for frontline plus for my dog. I am glad I did. Very happy and cheap too. I'm happy to give Vet Shop Australia a 5 star review."

modified review This review was modified by Ann_C on October 03 2013 06:33:37 PM

"I ordered revolution for my two cats, Milly and Arnold and it arrived in just 4 days. In fact it arrived so quick I wasn't expecting it and forgot to let me mum know it was coming as she normally drops by my house and picks up my parcels so they dont sit around all day. Pretty good prices too. I will be using this company again. "

modified review This review was modified by MillyAndArnoldAndCath on May 02 2013 10:45:36 PM

"i've been shopping from vetshoponline since 2005 and except for one problem back in 2009 I've been really happy. The prices are great and it's easy to find what you're looking for. Delivery can take up to 10 days but at the prices they charge it's worth the wait."

"This cat is very happy with the service from VetShopONline . Great price on Revolution for Cats and fast delivery. Why can't all online shopping be like this."

"I decided to order heart worm medication through Vetshop online because Petshed had mixed reviews in reference to shipping and customer service. I am happy I did!!!! Received my order within a week...was exactly what I ordered and they send me a reminder once a month via e-mail..."time for heart worm preventative""

"fantabulous!! The prices are terrific and I got my order in under a week!"

"I live in a fairly remote area of Northern California. The order for Revolution was put in on 5/24/12 and was received 5/31/12.

The Expiration date for the Revolution is 10/14.

The vet who sees our cat wanted $200.00 USD, for twelve doses. I was charged, including delivery charges, $120.12 USD.

Major savings, no inconvenience and fast delivery. Yes, I would recommend and yes, I will be a continuing customer when finished using this order.

"I have ordered products from VetShopOnline for 2 months now, and it continues to present great customer service and quick postage. It was easy to navigate around the site, and the design and colours looked professional and neat, without being cluttered.
The only thing I don't like is that I would like to have more range on aquatic supplies.

"I have ordered from Vetshoponline for the past 3 years and have always received great service. Items get delivered in about one week, and they are exactly what I ordered. No complaints from this returning customer."

"I retracted this negative review after contacting Pfizer who indicated the lot number I have purchased although in Australia is a valid product from the USA"

modified review This review was modified by 1db2 on August 21 2013 11:29:01 PM

"They shipped EXPIRED Heartgard ... they admitted that KNEW it only had only a few months before the expire date whenthey sold me 24 months ... and then REFUSED to ship replacements after they had my money .... i had to protest my card ...."

"Purchased Heartgard from VetShopOnline. Price was 20-30% cheaper than anywhere else. I thought the price might be too good to be true, but took a gamble. Well, everything went just fine. Shipping from Australia took approximately two weeks which I expected. I was worried that maybe I would get expired product - not true, everything was fresh. The only thing different about the product was it was labeled in Metric Kg instead of English Lbs.

I have no idea what international business dynamics makes them such a good deal, but for now they are. I will continue to by Heartgard and other products from them.

"Ordered $376.00 6/20/10, never received. Called 7/11/10, reshipped, never received. Cancelled credit card charge, they did refund."

VetShopOnline / VetShopAustralia.com.au is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

VetShopOnline / VetShopAustralia.com.au is not a merchant member
VetShopOnline / VetShopAustralia.com.au does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!