• Address: 268 Bush Street #6000, San Francisco, CA 94104
    • Contact: support@versafeed.com
    • Phone: 415-387-3330
    • Customer Support: 415-387-3330
    • Business Hours: 10am - 6pm PT, M-F

"Such a wonderful company to work with. They always get the job done and on time. "

"VersaFeed was easy to work with and did a great job of listing my products with affordable prices.

Thanks, Neal

"Wallmonkeys.com selected Versafeed over the competition and could not be happier. From customer service to the tech guys who navigated my complex account, they could not have done a better job, and would not stop until they had it perfect, and made me satisfied. John, in particular, has answered EVERY email and question I have- day, night, and on the weekend. Service is top notch, and my site traffic is up dramatically since choosing them. You will not go wrong with Versafeed."

"The Versafeed.com team was really terriffic and got us up and running on their platform quickly and easily. The Return on our investment in Versafeed.com has repays our http://www.tshirtnow.net site over again many times each month. Versafeed.com is the single biggest improvement we have made to our site and the very best single move you can make to increase traffic to your ecommerce store! A real winner of an application! Great client service too."

"Versafeed has greatly increased our traffic, sales conversions, and has been a pleasure to work with. We recommend their services to EVERY other Ecommerce dealer we encounter. Well...besides our direct competition for obvious reasons!"

"A good service for product feeds."

"Great at getting back to me. Quick setup time and their service does really help! They have helped me get alot more free traffic than what I pay them on a monthly basis. "

"We have been using Versafeed for several years and are very satisfied with the results. The ROI is better than any PPC campaigns that we run."

"Versa feed helped me get my products on many shopping engines. They did all the work."

"I am the accounts payable person for my company and therefore have limited exposure to Versafeed.com and all it does for its customers. Based on my peripheral knowledge of them and my experience with them, I enjoy working with Versafeed.com"

"Excellent service, super fast response time and the team at versafeed is extremely knowledgeable. We've made well over $100,000 using the feeds versafeed put on google."

"VersaFeed has been providing data feeds for our company for about a year. Their customer service is one of the reasons we switched over to them originally, but it's the feed performance that has really paid off. They are able to handle our custom requests and tweak our data whenever needed. And we don't have to do anything on our end! They extract our data so we don't have to create or maintain product spreadsheets. Highly recommended!"

Versafeed.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Versafeed.com is a merchant member
Versafeed.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,856 merchant members.