• Vera  Bradley

"Vera Bradley has a cute product and with 4 girls in my home, we own a lot of it. I recently tried to contact customer service to get help with an issue on a mailer coupon and they were very unhelpful. The response that I got was totally cliche and offered nothing in response. Super disappointing! Too many great retailers out there....totally done with Vera Bradley! "

This review was modified by jeannemarie65 on December 27 2014 03:12:25 PM

"Put in an order on Nov 19 for two bags and they came in today, Nov 28. The bags are great. When I initially placed the order, I forgot to use a $20 off coupon. Every so often they'll send out an e-mail with such coupons, so make sure to subscribe. Unfortunately when I called to ask if I could adjust the order, they said I would have to cancel and go back online to place a new order. I didn't want to deal with the hassle of returning and paying more shipping fees."

This review was modified by Duhrel on November 28 2009 11:41:03 PM

"Vera Bradley bags/luggage are hot item with young people. I find that ordering online from Vera Bradley direct is about the same cost (and most times even LESS than on eBay) and you have all the items available in a particular pattern instead of trying to find it at different stores.

They wrap their items very well and package them as if they are a gift - even when they have not been bought as a gift. It is such an elegant thing to get a package from VeraBradley.com.

I will DEFINITELY shop directly with them again.

Share Vera Bradley's store rating

Vera Bradley is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Vera  Bradley is not a merchant member
Vera Bradley does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!