Vera Bradley Reviews - verabradley.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 8.75/10 2 reviews

Vera  Bradley is not a merchant member
Vera Bradley does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!

Rating 8/104/5

"Put in an order on Nov 19 for two bags and they came in today, Nov 28. The bags are great. When I initially placed the order, I forgot to use a $20 off coupon. Every so often they'll send out an e-mail with such coupons, so make sure to subscribe. Unfortunately when I called to ask if I could adjust the order, they said I would have to cancel and go back online to place a new order. I didn't want to deal with the hassle of returning and paying more shipping fees."

modified review This review was modified by Duhrel on November 28 2009 11:41:03 PM

"Vera Bradley bags/luggage are hot item with young people. I find that ordering online from Vera Bradley direct is about the same cost (and most times even LESS than on eBay) and you have all the items available in a particular pattern instead of trying to find it at different stores.

They wrap their items very well and package them as if they are a gift - even when they have not been bought as a gift. It is such an elegant thing to get a package from VeraBradley.com.

I will DEFINITELY shop directly with them again.