• Vera  Bradley

Product & services pricing Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10

"This was the first time I have been into Vera bradley I am very disappointed about my appearance, the employee would not allow me to check out because she was showing a customer one of the stores products, I was waiting to check out for at Least 5 minutes, the employee was very unperofessional. Finally one of the other employees let me purchase one of their items, when you go to a store you want to enjoy your experience and I didn't."

"I ordered unfortunatly ordered a fuschia puffy handbag from vera bradley and was very disappointed. I paid almost $50 for this bag and according to the discription of the bag on their site it was 10x8v4 when and was charged $8 for shipping so that's $58. I came USPS and the stamp said it cost $2.40 for them to ship it. So I'm wondering what was the other $5.60 used for. The bag fit in my mailbox and I measured it to be 6x5x3. what a rip off. It was so small all I can use it for is a makeup bag. They e-mailed me and asked me to write a review and I did Vera Bradley did'nt like it and e-mailed me back saying my review was rejected and I should read their policy on what to say in my reviews. Ha Ha what a JOKE. So every time you go to vera bagley's web site to read the reviews before you buy something beware because they are lies!!! They will only post your review if it is a good review. I'm glad I found this site so I can get the word out about their bags."

"Vera Bradley has a cute product and with 4 girls in my home, we own a lot of it. I recently tried to contact customer service to get help with an issue on a mailer coupon and they were very unhelpful. The response that I got was totally cliche and offered nothing in response. Super disappointing! Too many great retailers out there....totally done with Vera Bradley! "

This review was modified by jeannemarie65 on December 27 2014 03:12:25 PM

"Put in an order on Nov 19 for two bags and they came in today, Nov 28. The bags are great. When I initially placed the order, I forgot to use a $20 off coupon. Every so often they'll send out an e-mail with such coupons, so make sure to subscribe. Unfortunately when I called to ask if I could adjust the order, they said I would have to cancel and go back online to place a new order. I didn't want to deal with the hassle of returning and paying more shipping fees."

This review was modified by Duhrel on November 28 2009 11:41:03 PM

"Vera Bradley bags/luggage are hot item with young people. I find that ordering online from Vera Bradley direct is about the same cost (and most times even LESS than on eBay) and you have all the items available in a particular pattern instead of trying to find it at different stores.

They wrap their items very well and package them as if they are a gift - even when they have not been bought as a gift. It is such an elegant thing to get a package from VeraBradley.com.

I will DEFINITELY shop directly with them again.

Share Vera Bradley's store rating

Vera Bradley is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Vera  Bradley is not a merchant member
Vera Bradley does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!