Stores > Venus Swimwear

• Venus Swimwear

Product & services pricing Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10

2016-06-15

All that glitters isn't gold!!!

"I never write reveiws but was so pissed off thinking about how many other people are being bamboozled by this company's refund and shipping! I purchased three items to be deliver in time for an event. The fulliment center is in Florida and items being delivered to Florida.. Waited over a 2 wks and when I called they claimed my credit card was declined. But I was never advised via email, As per their system I was given a confirmation. They immediately got my order out 2nd day( I'll give credit for great Customer Service). Just a day before my event unfortanely the items received were such poor quality I returned every item. Beware of those beautiful catalogue pictures.... "all that gilters is not gold". Now for the return. As per their site (my account) I ordered $81. worth of tiems (sub total) they issued a refunded sub total of $74.05...the tax I was charged orginally was $6.58 they refunded me $5.67 and the shipping was $12.95 (which i was not refunded of course, understandable) wth! I ship items eveyday and the convenience of returning items shouldn't cost that much. But that was definitely a lesson learned. Yea they made a profit of $20.81 yes I count every penny. I will never order from this company again what a rip off!!!! Only plus is their Customer Service people...2 stars for them!!!"

This review was modified by nyshoesdiva on June 15 2016 02:30:17 PM

2015-10-05

"I just got my dress and i never write reviews but i have to especially after reading the negative comments when i was ordering. i was really on the fence about the dress but i figured i'd give it a try. i ordered it wednesday night and it arrived in the mail today (monday). i am in between a 10 and a 12 so i went with the 10 and i tell you the dress fits like it was made for me! Great fabric, great qualty and the picture does not do it justice. Venus you have yourself a regular customer. I would have given it a 5 but i haven't worn the dress yet other than trying it on. And let me tell you i am PICKY about my dresses but this one is a WINNER!"

This review was modified by moesorrell on October 05 2015 11:38:23 AM

2015-09-01

"I'm a catalog shopper and Venus is one of my favorite places to shop! They have a good selection of the latest fashions including dresses, tops, shorts and shoes. Especially love their dresses. Bought two strapless maxis that I get compliments on every time I wear them! So comfy, terrific quality and reasonably priced! Always buy my swimwear from Venus; fits well, made to last, beautiful styles. Love the twisted bandeau tankini best! "

This review was modified by msamilee on September 01 2015 12:52:03 PM

2015-08-11

"Was not told that one top was on back order and just had the money removed from my account, had the order stopped before they sent it then had to fight with them for nearly three weeks to get my refund, the quality and sizing of the other tops that I received was poor the sizing was bigger then what it was supposed to be on the sizing guide and for $30 to $40 on some of the tops I expected a better quality fabric, I will never buy from them again and am now urging all my friends that are heading to America or to their site to stay away. No one needs this kind of problem when shopping online "

2015-08-07

"If I could give them less than 1 star I would..poor quality of clothing. .very cheaply made . ordered 6 tops returned all but one..Venus was going to charge me for return shipping until I called them and explained I didn't use their return postage label. .After arguing with them I finally got them to take it off..Also I made a online payment at 10 pm the day it was due. .I was charged a 25.00 late fee..I would not recommend anything from this store..20 years ago it had decent bathing suits..but now cheap! !"

This review was modified by chris68 on August 07 2015 08:17:15 PM

2015-07-29

"I order from Venus since 3 years now and have about 20 of there dresses and other items, there all good quality and I always have compliments with them. The price is fair for the quality. Had one's an order delevered to me by mistake, they re embourced me. Usually receive my orders in 10 days. Good. No probleme with that. "

2015-07-25

"I am a Canadian customer and ordered for 2 swimsuits June 15th. Long story short I received 1 bathing suit on July 23 after having to call and ask where my order was and when was it going to arrive. the second suit was no longer available. I will never order from this company again. If it takes 6 weeks to get an order that should take no more than 7-10 days I won't be ordering from them again. "

2015-05-07

" live in Canada. I placed 2 large orders 5 days apart. I chose STANDARD shipping (21 days +) & I also used their offer of a promo for FREE shipping.
But 3 days after my 2nd order, BOTH ORDERS ARRIVED AT POST OFFICE marked COD...WITH A TOTAL DUE OF $1000. What happened to my free shipping? Insult to injury: Venus employee insisted the $1000 fee was "duties & taxes" (NOT) & rudely told me, "I have nothing to do with your country."

This review was modified by vvvvvvvmmmm on May 07 2015 08:04:18 PM

2015-03-22

"Very low quality items. Some were cute and will make a cute summery top, although the material will probably only last a few washes. When most items of my order did not meet my satisfaction, I returned the order for the $6.95 fee. I was then charged another $10 hidden fee after the return was accepted. Poor customer service and poor quality clothes equals losing a customer in me"

This review was modified by Lisabbs on March 22 2015 03:15:17 AM

2015-03-04

"This woman from live chat customer service has no idea about what is "SERVICE" means.
Mar4,2015 I have talked to another representative he promise will give me a refund as the package was too late.He told me to wait for the refund confirmation email. But I never receive the email. So I went to live chat again and want to confirm my refund.

This lady Lani Taylor, I gave her my refund order# , she said "i don't understand your question,you are making a statement not asking a question". OMGGGGGG

2015-01-28

"I LOVE Venus! Low prices and awesome styles! I am complimented every single time I wear one of the dresses I purchased from them! I will continue to order from them, never had to return anything yet. Great online store!"

2015-01-27

"I ordered 4 sweaters to Canada. And I paid $178.00 CAD in total for shipping and conversion rates. They are all VERY thin I'm scared to wash them or they will fall apart. CHEAP chinese quality, just like the other reviews. Walmart sells better quality clothes. The quality reminds me of a 0.50 shirt from china, NO JOKE. The pictures of the clothes on the models are different quality. RIP OFF!"

This review was modified by Mdog2010 on January 27 2015 02:24:02 PM

2015-01-27

"It's my own fault for not listening to the reviews. Either the photos are doctored or they use different fabric in the pictures than what you get when you order. These clothing pieces are crap straight from China and not decent quality China either. The fabrics are cheap. I am seriously disappointing with my order not to even mention a whole shipping debacle that happened. Really sucks cause I had planned to order a ton of stuff from them. Honestly gals, you can buy better quality clothes at Walmart, don't waste your hard earned money on this crap. "

2015-01-14

"unable to apply for a venus credit card app on-line "

2014-12-14

"I have never ordered from Venus before but I was going on vacation and they had a few things I liked so I went ahead and ordered. When I got the items a few didn't fit like I would have wanted to I went online and ordered new sizes to assure I would get them in time and returned the others. I used their return label, which I read all over the return form and did not see that they charge you, I was thinking well that is nice. Until I got my return statement in my email and they charged $6.95 for the label and another $10 for shipping because I had used the free shipping promo code if you spend over $100. I order a ton on the internet and I have never had a company go back and charge you shipping on items they shipped for free, I will NEVER order from this company again and plus their quality is poor. I will stick to my usual Victoria Secret and they let you return for FREE in their stores. "

This review was modified by Tkeie21 on December 14 2014 09:12:32 AM

Share Venus Swimwear's store rating

Venus Swimwear is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Venus Swimwear is not a merchant member
Venus Swimwear does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!