• Venus Swimwear

Product & services pricing Rating 3.33/10 3.33/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 1.25/10 1.25/10
    Customer service: Rating 1.00/10 1.00/10

"Was not told that one top was on back order and just had the money removed from my account, had the order stopped before they sent it then had to fight with them for nearly three weeks to get my refund, the quality and sizing of the other tops that I received was poor the sizing was bigger then what it was supposed to be on the sizing guide and for $30 to $40 on some of the tops I expected a better quality fabric, I will never buy from them again and am now urging all my friends that are heading to America or to their site to stay away. No one needs this kind of problem when shopping online "

"If I could give them less than 1 star I would..poor quality of clothing. .very cheaply made . ordered 6 tops returned all but one..Venus was going to charge me for return shipping until I called them and explained I didn't use their return postage label. .After arguing with them I finally got them to take it off..Also I made a online payment at 10 pm the day it was due. .I was charged a 25.00 late fee..I would not recommend anything from this store..20 years ago it had decent bathing suits..but now cheap! !"

This review was modified by chris68 on August 07 2015 08:17:15 PM

"I order from Venus since 3 years now and have about 20 of there dresses and other items, there all good quality and I always have compliments with them. The price is fair for the quality. Had one's an order delevered to me by mistake, they re embourced me. Usually receive my orders in 10 days. Good. No probleme with that. "

"I am a Canadian customer and ordered for 2 swimsuits June 15th. Long story short I received 1 bathing suit on July 23 after having to call and ask where my order was and when was it going to arrive. the second suit was no longer available. I will never order from this company again. If it takes 6 weeks to get an order that should take no more than 7-10 days I won't be ordering from them again. "

" live in Canada. I placed 2 large orders 5 days apart. I chose STANDARD shipping (21 days +) & I also used their offer of a promo for FREE shipping.
But 3 days after my 2nd order, BOTH ORDERS ARRIVED AT POST OFFICE marked COD...WITH A TOTAL DUE OF $1000. What happened to my free shipping? Insult to injury: Venus employee insisted the $1000 fee was "duties & taxes" (NOT) & rudely told me, "I have nothing to do with your country."

This review was modified by vvvvvvvmmmm on May 07 2015 08:04:18 PM

"Very low quality items. Some were cute and will make a cute summery top, although the material will probably only last a few washes. When most items of my order did not meet my satisfaction, I returned the order for the $6.95 fee. I was then charged another $10 hidden fee after the return was accepted. Poor customer service and poor quality clothes equals losing a customer in me"

This review was modified by Lisabbs on March 22 2015 03:15:17 AM

"This woman from live chat customer service has no idea about what is "SERVICE" means.
Mar4,2015 I have talked to another representative he promise will give me a refund as the package was too late.He told me to wait for the refund confirmation email. But I never receive the email. So I went to live chat again and want to confirm my refund.

This lady Lani Taylor, I gave her my refund order# , she said "i don't understand your question,you are making a statement not asking a question". OMGGGGGG

"I LOVE Venus! Low prices and awesome styles! I am complimented every single time I wear one of the dresses I purchased from them! I will continue to order from them, never had to return anything yet. Great online store!"

"I ordered 4 sweaters to Canada. And I paid $178.00 CAD in total for shipping and conversion rates. They are all VERY thin I'm scared to wash them or they will fall apart. CHEAP chinese quality, just like the other reviews. Walmart sells better quality clothes. The quality reminds me of a 0.50 shirt from china, NO JOKE. The pictures of the clothes on the models are different quality. RIP OFF!"

This review was modified by Mdog2010 on January 27 2015 02:24:02 PM

"It's my own fault for not listening to the reviews. Either the photos are doctored or they use different fabric in the pictures than what you get when you order. These clothing pieces are crap straight from China and not decent quality China either. The fabrics are cheap. I am seriously disappointing with my order not to even mention a whole shipping debacle that happened. Really sucks cause I had planned to order a ton of stuff from them. Honestly gals, you can buy better quality clothes at Walmart, don't waste your hard earned money on this crap. "

"unable to apply for a venus credit card app on-line "

"I have never ordered from Venus before but I was going on vacation and they had a few things I liked so I went ahead and ordered. When I got the items a few didn't fit like I would have wanted to I went online and ordered new sizes to assure I would get them in time and returned the others. I used their return label, which I read all over the return form and did not see that they charge you, I was thinking well that is nice. Until I got my return statement in my email and they charged $6.95 for the label and another $10 for shipping because I had used the free shipping promo code if you spend over $100. I order a ton on the internet and I have never had a company go back and charge you shipping on items they shipped for free, I will NEVER order from this company again and plus their quality is poor. I will stick to my usual Victoria Secret and they let you return for FREE in their stores. "

This review was modified by Tkeie21 on December 14 2014 09:12:32 AM

"Awful customer service. Two days after I ordered clothing online they had a bunch of discount offers. $10.00 off , (after much complaining, they honored the 10.00)the next day another email sent out saying 15% off entire order, Which they would not honor. The discount would have added to $56.00. So, had I waited 2 days, my stuff would have been a lot cheaper. Any store you walk into, you can get the refund if it goes on sale within the next 30 days especially if you have not worn the clothing, or in my case still not received it??I will be writing a review about the clothing as soon as I see it. This is the last time I will order from this site. Better off going to a store and talking to staff and managers."

This review was modified by shagel on November 27 2014 08:08:50 PM

"I'm so disappointed with my order. I placed an order on 11/8/14 for a white long sleeve bodysuit top, the estimated delivery via UPS was 11/14. It is now 11/18 and the mail and come and gone yet another day without my order. I tracked the shipment and it was delivered to the wrong post office. I called customer service to tell them to cancel the order as it has been 10 days and I've yet to receive it. On top of that, I only ordered it because we were hosting a white party event and I needed a long sleeve tight white top to go with my outfit. I was sure it would arrive in time as it said it would be delivered on 11/14. Well it didn't, and I found myself having to leave work early to rush to Bebe to buy a similar top at the last second! When I called customer service on 11/18 I had a deplorable experience. The woman "helping" me would not even let me explain my concern but rudely interrupting me and demanding my customer number. I told her it and she said it did not exist. She then repeated back the number and she had placed a 4 where a 0 should have been. She was so busy interrupting me that she failed to listen properly. Then I told her it was to be delivered by 11/14. She told me "I don't know where you got that, I don't see that nowhere." Ummm, is there something to gain for me to lie? Who would it hurt other than myself? Am I just calling random numbers making false accusations for fun? No. I read the UPS memo verbatim to her. She then said "Well I don't know what you're talking about because it's comin USPS." She had clearly confused UPS with USPS! But this was not the worst, the worst part was when she questioned me as to WHY I needed the shirt! Yes, she actually asked, "Um, and you needed this for what again?" Are you kidding me? I actually kind of laughed because I couldn't believe it. I told her it really didn't make a difference if I was wearing it for a dinner party or to go jump off a cliff, the point was I needed it by a certain date and they didn't deliver, I'm now an unhappy customer. After all that I told her that I wanted a refund. I never received the order and I just want my money back. She then said "Well you gonna have to get if first then return it to us." That's it? No attempt to salvage a loyal customer? No "I'm sorry about your experience, we want to show you how grateful we are to have you as a customer so we're sending you a coupon, etc." Her response to this...."We'll I'm sorry you ain't happy." OMG....WOW. Needles to say I'll be taking my business else where. "

This review was modified by AshleyM26 on November 18 2014 01:24:11 PM

"Low quality materials, did not look like the website photos (mostly on the tops and dresses, the pants were somewhat better). Inconsistent and inaccurate sizing. Awkward fit. You will return most of it at your expense; don't try exchanges because you'll end up in a return/exchange loop paying shipping every time and eventually losing all your money for nothing or paying twice as much for anything you keep (and the items are overpriced to begin with)."

Share Venus Swimwear's store rating

Venus Swimwear is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Venus Swimwear is not a merchant member
Venus Swimwear does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!