"Recently, while travelling on business, a colleague took me to his local range in Bristol, CT. To replentish his ammo supply, I ordered 500 rounds from Ventura Munitions, to be sent to my colleague in Bristol. With the current draconian laws in CT, there were serious concerns as to whether Ventura could accomodate us. Ventura management seamlessly handled the transaction, and my colleague had his ammo the same week. THAT is Customer Service! Can't say enough good things about this outfit! No bait and switch, you get what you pay for, when you pay for it. Thanks Ventura!!"

modified review This review was modified by Caymanurge on November 05 2013 11:17:49 AM

"Placed and order with Ventura Munitions on the 22nd and it arrived at my door on the 26th. You cannot get any quicker than that unless they had personally handcarried to me. Their website is fast and easy to use and their prices are amazing. The only complaint I would have is $11.00 shipping and handling but that is pretty much unavoidable on any online ammo site.

You guys rock!!

modified review This review was modified by Fire_Fox on June 28 2013 05:03:05 PM

"These guys advertise on an online forum I belong to. I was looking for some bulk (1000) ammo for a recently purchased gun, and decided to give them a shot.

The product so far has been of outstanding quality, and their shipping was incredible - from order to my door overnight, and they're outside of California!

I do plan on purchasing more ammo from them, and have a pending order for September already.

"Super fast shipping. Bulk packaging. Consistent quality ammo. After a few hundred rounds, no failures of any sort. I bought some plastic ammo holders for the bulk because I'm neurotic and like my ammo neatly arranged. All in all great price, nice performing, fast shipping ammo. They even threw in 3 extra rounds!"

"Very unhappy with my experience with this vendor.It has been over 7 business days and my ammo still has not been shipped.I spoke with someone on Friday 7/6/12 and she assured me my order would go out that day,It did not.I thought they would FOR SURE ship it on Monday 7/9 that did not happen either.Every time I try and call I can not get ahold of anyone and it says to leave a message,Poor customer service if you ask me.If you need your ammo this month order from someone else who cares anout their customers."

"I bought Bulk 1000 rds. (Reman. OFB) of 9mm and .40 cal (Hunting Shack) for the range. Liked it so much I bought 1000 rds for my 45 acp. Ventura Munitions "Eric" was very helpful, prices were right and there shipping was quick. They will continue to get my business!"

getmetothedesert's Avatar
Mesa, AZ

"Got 2 cases of .45 and all in all I'm very impressed. I found them on gun deals and went poking around the bulk stuff, great prices. I called in [mainly because I was a little leery of buying from a new supplier] but after a couple minutes on the phone they had a customer. Eric was the guy I spoke with, he was helpful and extremely knowledgeable.

In Short: Shipping was quick, price was right, and ordering was easy. I will definitely do business with them again.

Ventura Munitions is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Ventura Munitions is not a merchant member
Ventura Munitions does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!