Stores > Velocity Micro

Customer service: Rating 8.93/10 8.93/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10

What is this?

Loving my new Raptor

"I received my new rig in just over two weeks . My first purchase with Velocity but it
won't be my last .

The Best

"I have bought several computers from Velocity Micro and could not be happier! They are top-notch professionals and have the best products and customer service!"

This review was modified by scopist_jim on April 13 2016 10:34:35 AM

Unbelievable

"I ordered the new ASUS PG348Q 34" curved monitor from Velocity Micro. The transaction and delivery could not have been easier.
I will definitely order from there again!

2016-04-05

Great service

"Yes i would use you again, Thanks
James Wyatt

2016-03-13

Second time around just a good as first

"There was truly no second choice for my new computer to replace my old Velocity Micro computer. Velocity was the only vendor that I could find that could deliver the computer configured how I wanted. As with my first Velocity micro I got exactly what I wanted who's interior layout and wire routing is a work of art. Thank you for delivering once again."

2016-03-12

Think "Spinal Tap"

"The PC specially built for me by Velocity Micro, to my specifications, is an amazing and delightful piece of technology. I can finally turn the graphics up to 11 on all my games, including "Rise of the Tomb Raider," and have it perform flawlessly. This is a PC that can be upgraded for future games, too, since I expect gaming graphics to continue to tax PC hardware.

It's a sleek looking machine, which classes up my downstairs area. Despite having the best NVIDIA graphics card available in it, the PC is utterly silent...the fan is virtually undetectable unless you see it running. The comforting blue glow of the fan is also a plus. It starts quickly and is the fastest PC I've ever had. I'm also comforted by the A+ warranty VM offers; it was one of the reasons I chose Velocity Micro.

The promise of 5-10 days on the build was absolutely spot-on. The PC was on it's way to me in seven days, and the three day shipping I'd requested meant I had the PC in just 10 days. The quick start guide got the PC up and running in just ten minutes, and I was in love with it. That rapture hasn't dimmed and I absolutely recommend Velocity Micro to anyone who wants a superior PC built by professionals. It puts the cheaply made PCs you find at retail stores to shame.

2016-03-08

Velocity Micro - 5 Star

"Excellent satisfaction ... from order entry, with its numerous option selections of features and hardware .. to the final order entry process ... and one cannot go wrong with its pricing ... to the final shipment of the product and its final setup and immediate use."

2016-01-20

"no problems, issues, or delays. Great product."

2016-01-19

Hand-built and worth it.

"American made, American service, and a cool-running computer that doesn't come loaded with junk. Who knew that someone was still sane enough to build computers the right way?"

2016-01-04

"Everything working well with system. Packaging, and delivery flawless as well."

2016-01-01

"Everything I was looking for in a medium level gaming computer at a fantastic price. I received it the day before Christmas eve which was well before stated shipping date so I couldn't be happier. Just purchased Witcher 3 and I'm ready for the hunt."

2015-12-29

"This is my second PC from VM and they have delivered the high quality product I expected. "

2015-12-21

"Ordered a Raptor Z55 full ATX case with Skylake 6700k processor with GTX 960 GPU. I stepped up to the fully modular 650-watt PSU. The construction and wiring was immaculate, allowing excellent airflow. Everything worked fine out of the box. Was surprised that the PC didn't come "superclocked" as stated on the website. Even though I'm a newbie to overclocking, I gently overclocked the CPU by 10% and the GPU by about the same amount. Overall, I'm very satisfied and would buy from Velocity again."

2015-12-21

"The Velocity Mini is a great little powerhouse; very quiet and as quick as larger machines. Ordered the external blu-ray drive as well and while there was a bit of delay requiring an inquiry call, it arrived quickly after speaking with the helpful sales staff. Customer service communication with the company through the sale and delivery was excellent from this US-based company."

2015-12-21

"This is the second system I have ordered from VM. I could not be more pleased with the fine quality of their products and the attentive service I received, particularly the excellent advice from Sales Executive Dave."

This review was modified by yksnorb on December 21 2015 12:01:41 PM

Share Velocity Micro's store rating

Velocity Micro is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Velocity Micro is a merchant member
Velocity Micro participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,611 merchant members.