• Address: 835 Grove Rd

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.00/10 9.00/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.50/10 9.50/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10

What is this?

"Turn around tine was very fast verything well packed and delivered. Good instructions and folloow on a questopion"

"VELOCITY MICRO review: I am in California and ordered a fully loaded pc with mini tower, upgraded the Solid State Drive directly from Velocity Micro to a 500 Gig Unit, added their bluetooth, upgraded various cards with their feedback, and when it arrived in November, I plugged it in and NO POWER at all. Also, when I called Velocity Micro, they are not open on Weekends and have BANKERS HOURS and no online means of dealing with live tech people on weekends! I also was sent the wrong size T shirt, just an example of not tuning into customers. I was a huge fan in the making, now I am just spending time and money to try to be made whole. "

modified review Rep reply posted Nov-18-2014

Velocity Micro, Velocity Micro rep has responded

“Andrew,

Sorry to hear about the issues you had with your PC. Our standard warranty includes lifetime phone support M - F, but does not include 24/7 or weekend support, which is available as an upgrade. I believe that our Director of Customer Care did reach out to you Sunday morning when he learned that you were having issues and is working to get you taken care of, however. Feel free to reach out to us directly if you need anything further in the meantime.”

"Hands down the most beautiful computer I have ever owned. The care that Velocity Micro takes in the assembly of their machines is evident in every aspect of the computer. Customer for life."

"This is the third desktop tower that I have purchased in the last ten years. I do the research about components and have Velocity Micro build what I need at the price that I can afford to accomplish the work that is necessary on a day to day basis. The tower arrived on time and works perfect, I also like that there is no added fluff when you boot up. Within a couple of hours, I was up and running. Couldn't be happier."

"Great customer service. Great product"

"I am a returning customer. My Last PC was purchased 6 years ago at Velocity Micro, since Alienware has gone downhill.

Their craftsmanship in PC parts and build is unmatched in value, best bang for your buck. The computer is fast and responsive. Including an SSD and Windows 8.1 was a smart choice due to their stability and speed. Matched with a heavy dose of RAM, a top of the line CPU which many custom build PC makers still do not carry and a brand New GTX Nvidia cards make my PC a powerhouse. Their pricing is very competitive.

The wiring is very clean and PC runs relatively quiet, their shipping was quick and they packed the PC securely.

However if I could see improvement it would be in hiring more support staff for Technical Support, because wait times can reach up to 1 hour at times. I would recommend creating a support ticket at their website or e-mailing their staff as an alternative.

"I purchased my Vector PC from VM back in January of 2011 and wrote a review then. Loved it!! Just wanted to pop in with an update - being that its almost 4 years later... sitting here just admiring it and how much I appreciate what a solid PC it is! Its as good as the day I set it up!!! I have had, literally, not one issue with it (knock on wood). It still rips!!!!! Thanks Velocity Micro!!! THANKS!!!"

"This is my 3rd system from Velocity Micro with no issues getting it delivered as ordered. In 10 years dealing with Velocity Micro I have had no problems heavily gaming with many hours clocked. The two previous systems are still running well within their designs, not bad for 10 year old PCs. Solid and Dependable builds!!"

"Communication was less then I expected. Happy with product thus far-no complaints."

"Quick delivery, reasonable price, and excellent customer service. I was able to get my computer shipped to Japan and there have been no problems with it. "

"Printed materials are not in English."

"PC came as advertised...no issues....no problems."

"Service was excellent! Some problems getting the online delivery email with tracking information that was easily corrected with a phone call. Computer works great."

"VM asked me to write this review and I am only to glad do it.

I wanted a custom-built rig and they were flawless from beginning to end.

Nick and I went back and forth via e-mail several times, during which he was infinitely patient. When I was ready to buy, the ordering process took less than 10 minutes via phone.

Nick helped me to select the right system with zero upsell. In fact, he helped back me down from the next level of gaming rig which was well more than I needed for high-end RPGs and office multitasking. The few upgrades he suggested were well-advised, and when I chose some of them and not others, there was no pushback. I happened to order about nine hours after the new Nvidia 980 graphics cards were announced, and he made sure that my new system had one of those instead of the 780 I was intending. So happy.

My system shipped only one business day after the date estimate, and arrived at my home in Philadelphia the very next day, with free shipping.

Setup of the system at my home was flawless. The Windows activation and Quickstart directions were all I needed. Within 15 minutes I was flying.

They even included a hand-address thank you note, a backpack and a tshirt!

This system screams so loudly that I probably won't need to upgrade for two years, but when I do, I'll be doing it with Velocity Micro.

"PC decisions are not easy these days. After lots of research the Velocity Micro was the best fit for my needs. I have only had it for a few weeks, but at this point it is working beyond my expectations.

Love the no junk ware.

Thanks Velocity Micro

Velocity Micro is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Velocity Micro is a merchant member
Velocity Micro participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,909 merchant members.