Stores > Velocity Micro

• Fax: 8044190900

Product & services pricing Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10

2016-11-08

New Machine

"A little taken back by the construction of this computer. It felt very light, cheap, but noticed it the case was entirely built with aluminum. so that is a good thing I guess.
One of my biggest complaints was once I got the computer up and running, setup and registered, I wanted to installed two additional new Hard drives. This is the first computer I have ever bought that doesn't supply the needed hardware to do so. I made my own.
The biggest complaint is Windows 10. That was a big mistake ordering this with Windows 10. Nothing works with it. Had to upgrade my programs that I use for photo's and video. So many complaints online about this, it is beyond me why anyone would sell Windows 10 on computers they are trying to sell. That is my biggest complaint not to mention time waster trying to get everything to work.

2016-10-03

Quick(ish) and Slick

"I got a lot of laptop for my money from Velocity Micro. Perhaps best of all, it has no bloatware installed. Velocity Micro's custom build process reminds me of Dell back in the 1990s (in a good way). They were a few days slower with my laptop build than originally estimated, but shipping was faster so my computer only showed up a couple of days late. Based on my experience thus far, I would definitely buy from them again. I hope I'm singing the same tune one year from now, after my warranty expires."

2016-10-02

Great customer service and a great product!

"I ordered my customized Velocity Micro online. The process of ordering was very easy, with clear choices with the total cost updated as you added extra features. I had some difficulty with my payment, and Velocity was very sensitive to the timeliness of my request and assisted me with getting the payment through. I had problems with my current computer and lost my invoice number, and Velocity Micro quickly sent me another copy of my invoice. Delivery was on time and packaging was very good. I have only been using my new PC for a short time, but I am very satisfied with the ease of set up and ease of use. It is a larger tower, but very quiet and has that pretty blue glow. I love the customizable options and I am very satisfied with the price for comparable PCs. The customer service was great and I am told they offer lifetime US phone support, which is a huge plus. "

2016-09-20

everything perfect

"super fast with 4 monitors"

2016-09-12

Just what I was looking for!

"I am very happy with my new laptop. Speedy, lots of storage space, I like the look and feel of the keyboard, it's just the right size, really nothing negative to say at all!"

2016-09-06

Best laptop for college

"I got a Velocity Micro MX50 laptop for college, and I couldn't be happier with my purchase! It's hands down the fastest computer I've ever owned. The boot time is ridiculously fast; it run's CAD programs without even sweating; and as an added bonus, I have more than enough power to game when I have some free time.

As promised, there was no bloatware and all my software came preinstalled so set-up was a breeze.

I highly recommend Velocity Micro -- especially for college students!

Also-- their customer service is 2nd to none!

2016-08-30

A Screaming System from a Quiet Company

"I've been a very satisfied owner of a Z25 for two months now. From my initial contact with a few questions, through the ordering process (a few minutes), VM's sales staff were a pleasure to work with. I received my new PC within a week, and it has been working superbly ever since! "

2016-08-21

Great Computer, Took To long To Build

"Ordered on 7/30, received on 8/19. It was shipped on 8/17, the original ship date on the order showed 8/14. Since my other computer was down and out for the count, I really needed Velocity Micro to get my new computer to me ASAP. I must admit that the shipping dept. got it to me as soon as they could (2 days), and I really appreciate that. If I had a computer during the weeks I was waiting, I probably wouldn't have cared about the delay as much. My son got married on 8/7 and we had a lot of e-mails, pics and info going back and forth which I couldn't get at home. As far as the computer itself, looks great and seems to perform as promised. I would recommend Velocity Micro to anyone looking to buy a new computer. Looks like I just missed a sale in July when I ordered, and now that I have mine they have another sale. Considering when I got mine, I should get the current sale discount. LOL"

2016-08-12

Finally, I can game at the highest settings!

"I am impressed with my American made customized computer. Pulled it out of the box and was all set to go. All I had to do was tie the cords behind the desk, download my games and I was off to the race.

Thank you!

2016-07-26

Awaiting for shipment

"On my 3rd ship date, no one provided an update. The problems were that they moved and they are back ordered on components"

Rep reply posted Aug-04-2016

A rep from Velocity Micro, Velocity Micro, has responded

“Michael,

Thank you for your patience. We apologize for the delay. Velocity Micro was in the process of moving to a brand new upgraded facility, thus our delivery dates were shifting during that time. To compound the issue, there were several part shortages that have now evened out, and we are fully ontime and ahead in most cases. It looks like your PC was shipped and has been delivered, and hope you enjoy your new Velocity Micro PC!

Regards,

Tamer Eldin
Director, Customer Care
Velocity MIcro”

2016-07-13

Great Computers...Great Company

"This is the 3rd computer that I have purchased from Velocity Micro. The machines have performed flawlessly and so has the company. When I needed to speak with someone there was a person available. I appreciate good quality and good customer service!"

2016-07-05

Recieved on time and runs FAST

"Best laptop I've had. Good processor, graphics card, memory size, etc. Well balanced and fast machine. Not high level gamer but can run most games are reasonable speed and does "normal" tasks very well indeed."

2016-06-23

Velocity Delivers

"I'm very happy with my order from Velocity Micro. I left a few instructions with my order about how and when to deliver my computer to fit my schedule, and they were followed to the letter. The computer itself is in great shape and was delivered safely. The only problem I had is that the power cable was loose in the back of the tower, but luckily I had another one lying around. Since this was a problem with the cable and not the connection pins, I don't think it has much to do with Velocity Micro.

Overall, I am a very satisfied customer. Thanks for a great computer.

2016-06-22

Need printed component list

"This PC consisting of components that are buyer specified there should have been a printed verification with model specs of all major components."

2016-06-13

Great Experience, Great Computer

"I recently purchased a PC from Velocity Micro. The online ordering process was very easy. They shipped it exactly when their site predicted it would ship. It was very well packaged, and once I unpacked it and set it up it ran great. I opened the case to install a data drive from my old computer, and the inside was immaculate; they had carefully routed all the power cables to keep good airflow, and tied off all unused cables. Once the computer was up and running it was far quieter than my old PC, and runs much cooler also. Their tech. support is also very good - they helped me solve a Windows 10 issue in a few minutes on the phone. I highly recommend Velocity Micro."

Share Velocity Micro's store rating

Velocity Micro is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Velocity Micro is a merchant member
Velocity Micro participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,607 merchant members.