• Address: 835 Grove Rd

Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.92/10 7.92/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.00/10 8.00/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.00/10 6.00/10

What is this?

"This was my second purchase from VM, and while the first wasn't bad, this one was even better. The only negative was that I paid extra money for 2 day delivery, which when added to the potential delivery date, ended up being on a Saturday. Being that they used FedEx, who doesn't deliver on weekends, the PC didn't make it until Monday. To add to it, although it may not be their fault, the monitor I ordered on the same ticket did not show up until the next day. Effectively, I paid for 2 day delivery and got the standard 5.

The PC was working within minutes after set-up and is thus far very enjoyable.

"They build all kinds of computer equipment. We had them build a gaming desktop system for my wife. We are impressed with the functionality of the machine, it's like racing, speed costs money, how fast do you want to go. The system is a very responsive super-fast purpose designed and built machine with outstanding craftsmanship. It is a well-built fast gamer that runs cool and quiet with ample space for future upgrades. I have never seen a computer with such neat professional looking internal wiring. They built it just the way we wanted it and right here is the USA. No trying to sell us a packaged or prebuilt system, custom all the way. Great customer support by geeks located here in the USA."

"The ordering process was quick and easy. The computer, packed very carefully and shipped across country, arrived in good condition, "

"Everything was shipped within the time given and arrived in good condition. The product itself had exceeded my expectations and I plan on ordering from them again in the future when possible."

"I had several questions about my order, each time I called, the person who answered was very helpful and answered all my questions.
I really liked the computer that was built to my specifications.

"I always buy from velocity, and they always come through."

"My experience with Velocity Micro was pleasant from beginning to end. Selecting and upgrading my system of choice was very easy. The process was well laid out. When I received my PC it was well packaged and all the contents were nice and organized. Last but not least, my system runs like a dream! "

"Thought about doing a DIY system but just didn't have the time. Nice to get a system that meets our needs and is already assembled and tested. Thanks Velocity Micro!"

"The Edge Z55 is my third Velocity Micro PC. Their PCs have always been reliable and easy to upgrade. I am completely happy with their product. Can't comment on their tech support because I've never had to use them."

"Quality machine, parts, and well assembled. The only minor issue was that it shipped about a week or so later than estimated ship date."

"Ordering was a breeze with helpful tips, everything that was ordered or promised was dilivered, and Velocity even installed the newest version hardware automaticly
without telling them to, even if it wasnt in the ordering sheet. Followup and customer service is grade A. Highly recomended.

"It came earlier than the date I saw when I ordered it."

"Great service from the salesman through the pick-up of my new laptop."

"Rick Smith was very helpful and supportive in guiding me through the building process. He explained some changes that he recommended in my initial set-up. Overall a pleasant and relaxed process.
Thanks

"We just received the computer! The process of buying it was very good. Customer service was helpful."

Velocity Micro is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Velocity Micro is a merchant member
Velocity Micro participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,851 merchant members.