Stores > Velocity Micro

Product & services pricing Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10

2016-06-13

Great Experience, Great Computer

"I recently purchased a PC from Velocity Micro. The online ordering process was very easy. They shipped it exactly when their site predicted it would ship. It was very well packaged, and once I unpacked it and set it up it ran great. I opened the case to install a data drive from my old computer, and the inside was immaculate; they had carefully routed all the power cables to keep good airflow, and tied off all unused cables. Once the computer was up and running it was far quieter than my old PC, and runs much cooler also. Their tech. support is also very good - they helped me solve a Windows 10 issue in a few minutes on the phone. I highly recommend Velocity Micro."

2016-05-30

BEST OF THE BEST

"Exceeded all expectations. Built like a Swiss watch, delivered exactly as ordered and bloatware free. What more could you ask for?"

2016-05-09

Yahoo! I'm no longer 10 years behind the time!

"Very prompt, great packaging, easy to use and has everything I ordered. Looking forward to getting to know my new laptop a lot better!"

2016-05-04

Velocity Computer

"Received the computer and the packaging was above standard! Unboxed the computer and within minutes it was up and running! Very very very nice case and design. It is a gift for my daughter for her home / work. She is very pleased. One item of concern, when I was loading programs, the cd/dvd drive was very noisy at times. Maybe a break in period as it is quiet now, but I've never had a drive do that. Anyway, I'm considering ordering another one!"

Loving my new Raptor

"I received my new rig in just over two weeks . My first purchase with Velocity but it
won't be my last .

The Best

"I have bought several computers from Velocity Micro and could not be happier! They are top-notch professionals and have the best products and customer service!"

This review was modified by scopist_jim on April 13 2016 10:34:35 AM

Unbelievable

"I ordered the new ASUS PG348Q 34" curved monitor from Velocity Micro. The transaction and delivery could not have been easier.
I will definitely order from there again!

2016-04-05

Great service

"Yes i would use you again, Thanks
James Wyatt

2016-03-13

Second time around just a good as first

"There was truly no second choice for my new computer to replace my old Velocity Micro computer. Velocity was the only vendor that I could find that could deliver the computer configured how I wanted. As with my first Velocity micro I got exactly what I wanted who's interior layout and wire routing is a work of art. Thank you for delivering once again."

2016-03-12

Think "Spinal Tap"

"The PC specially built for me by Velocity Micro, to my specifications, is an amazing and delightful piece of technology. I can finally turn the graphics up to 11 on all my games, including "Rise of the Tomb Raider," and have it perform flawlessly. This is a PC that can be upgraded for future games, too, since I expect gaming graphics to continue to tax PC hardware.

It's a sleek looking machine, which classes up my downstairs area. Despite having the best NVIDIA graphics card available in it, the PC is utterly silent...the fan is virtually undetectable unless you see it running. The comforting blue glow of the fan is also a plus. It starts quickly and is the fastest PC I've ever had. I'm also comforted by the A+ warranty VM offers; it was one of the reasons I chose Velocity Micro.

The promise of 5-10 days on the build was absolutely spot-on. The PC was on it's way to me in seven days, and the three day shipping I'd requested meant I had the PC in just 10 days. The quick start guide got the PC up and running in just ten minutes, and I was in love with it. That rapture hasn't dimmed and I absolutely recommend Velocity Micro to anyone who wants a superior PC built by professionals. It puts the cheaply made PCs you find at retail stores to shame.

2016-03-08

Velocity Micro - 5 Star

"Excellent satisfaction ... from order entry, with its numerous option selections of features and hardware .. to the final order entry process ... and one cannot go wrong with its pricing ... to the final shipment of the product and its final setup and immediate use."

2016-01-20

"no problems, issues, or delays. Great product."

2016-01-19

Hand-built and worth it.

"American made, American service, and a cool-running computer that doesn't come loaded with junk. Who knew that someone was still sane enough to build computers the right way?"

2016-01-04

"Everything working well with system. Packaging, and delivery flawless as well."

2016-01-01

"Everything I was looking for in a medium level gaming computer at a fantastic price. I received it the day before Christmas eve which was well before stated shipping date so I couldn't be happier. Just purchased Witcher 3 and I'm ready for the hunt."

Share Velocity Micro's store rating

Velocity Micro is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Velocity Micro is a merchant member
Velocity Micro participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,565 merchant members.