Stores > Velocity Micro

Customer service: Rating 8.93/10 8.93/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10

What is this?

2016-01-20

"no problems, issues, or delays. Great product."

2016-01-19

Hand-built and worth it.

"American made, American service, and a cool-running computer that doesn't come loaded with junk. Who knew that someone was still sane enough to build computers the right way?"

2016-01-04

"Everything working well with system. Packaging, and delivery flawless as well."

2016-01-01

"Everything I was looking for in a medium level gaming computer at a fantastic price. I received it the day before Christmas eve which was well before stated shipping date so I couldn't be happier. Just purchased Witcher 3 and I'm ready for the hunt."

2015-12-29

"This is my second PC from VM and they have delivered the high quality product I expected. "

2015-12-21

"Ordered a Raptor Z55 full ATX case with Skylake 6700k processor with GTX 960 GPU. I stepped up to the fully modular 650-watt PSU. The construction and wiring was immaculate, allowing excellent airflow. Everything worked fine out of the box. Was surprised that the PC didn't come "superclocked" as stated on the website. Even though I'm a newbie to overclocking, I gently overclocked the CPU by 10% and the GPU by about the same amount. Overall, I'm very satisfied and would buy from Velocity again."

2015-12-21

"The Velocity Mini is a great little powerhouse; very quiet and as quick as larger machines. Ordered the external blu-ray drive as well and while there was a bit of delay requiring an inquiry call, it arrived quickly after speaking with the helpful sales staff. Customer service communication with the company through the sale and delivery was excellent from this US-based company."

2015-12-21

"This is the second system I have ordered from VM. I could not be more pleased with the fine quality of their products and the attentive service I received, particularly the excellent advice from Sales Executive Dave."

This review was modified by yksnorb on December 21 2015 12:01:41 PM

fadriance's Avatar

2015-12-21

"The laptop I ordered was built and delivered in a very short time and was exactly what I was looking for. Everything about the unit is high quality and looks like it'll serve me well for many years."

2015-12-21

"Well built system, great domestic based support"

2015-12-19

"This is my third desktop from Velocity Micro. The care with which the machine is built and the quality of the components are superb. Although this time I did not speak with anyone, simply customized my machine via the excellent online system, in the past I have taken advantage of both the tech and customer support services. I love doing business with American companies that do not outsource any of their departments. I shall continue to recommend Velocity Micro to all my friends, especially the ones who game online. If you cannot build your own box from scratch, VM is the *only* way to go."

2015-12-13

"Everything was perfect - couldn't ask for a better experience or computer!"

2015-12-13

"Delivered on time. Works flawlessly. Very fast. No problems whatsoever."

2015-12-09

"CPU was over heating and it appeared that the CPU liquid water cooler unit was failing. Response to my inquiry was relatively fast and the information I received was really helpful and saved me time and money. On inspection of the old liquid CPU cooler, there was some indication that there was a very slow coolant leak (so slow that the water apparently evaporated leaving behind what appeared to be a small amount of ethylene glycol). I was asked to write this review. However, I would have volunteered to write an unsolicited review if I know where to write one. All of this was despite the fact that my two year warranty expired nearly 5 months ago. Very happy with this computer and a second ALL-N-One computer which I purchased at the same time in July 2013. I had some hard drive problems with the All-N-One early on but Velocity Micro did a very good job of resolving that problem in September 2013. "

This review was modified by sofrankl on December 09 2015 03:29:04 PM

2015-12-07

"Excellent packaging, and easy to set up. The box is whisper quiet and performs really well. I highly recommend this computer."

Share Velocity Micro's store rating

Velocity Micro is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Velocity Micro is a merchant member
Velocity Micro participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,638 merchant members.