• Velocity Micro Velocity Micro Elite Status

Product & services pricing Rating 6.43/10 6.43/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.64/10 9.64/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.17/10 9.17/10

What is this?

"It was very easy to customize a computer that fit my needs. Not only was the website easy to use but I got a personal email asking about my needs and they even found an option that would work better for me that cost less money. Very happy with the service from Velocity Micro."

"Very small and quiet, runs fast. Does everything I need"

"Not needing an absolute screamer I bought a Z25 and kluged it up with the intel 7 processor a solid state drive and many other goodies. It is easily the best machine I have ever owned and I used to be a computer tech and buyer for the company I worked for. I had a problem with the Soundblaster Recon 3D sound card which was quickly diagnosed and replace. Customer service with the company is one of the best I have ever worked with."

"VM put me the machine of my dreams. I had been a Dell man for over 20 years but the Raptor Z95 with the Titan X video card is not like any machine I have owned. I feel like I traded in my Toyota for a BMW. The sales person made sure I got just what I needed, and even suggested I buy the monitor from someone because they don't make them and just resale others. Setting up the machine the service folks were exceptional and even helped with some windows issues I had. Pretty pricey but a great value for what I got. (A little cheaper than a comparable Dell workstation and about half the price of a comparable Apple (although they did not offer any of the latest advancements my VM machine has.)"

"I'm a return customer to Velocity Micro. Their warranty service, tech-support, and website convenience is top notch.
If I'm buying a new PC, or just upgrading components, they make it easy. My experience (about ten years) with this company is that they are reliable and fair to deal with.

"I've been a Velocity Micro customer for a while, and they never disappoint. One of the best compliments I can give them is: I have an old Vista laptop from 2007 that, at the time, was very high-end. It still runs today, and I use it as my backup laptop. In all that time, the only thing that's wrong with it is the battery.

The care and attention they give each laptop is evident. A big bonus: they don't preload tons of crap software you don't want. They consistently produce a pristine, premium laptop that comes with great documentation and support.

"Excellent service, quality parts, and quick shipping."

"Was shipped on time and came within the couple days! Very quick and fast. Extremely satisfied with product given. Thanks!"

"Thank you guys for a great machine at a great price! "

"I got everything I wanted, and didn't get bloat-ware I didn't want!"

"I have purchased/upgraded 2 gaming rigs and configured one S17 desktop replacement laptop with these folks, and I won't buy a computer from anyone else. I've gotten great component advice from them, and if I want something installed that they don't offer on their website...they will order and install it!

The few times that I've needed customer support, VM has had my back. No scripts, a live person from Virginia, and no BS = 5 stars+.

The S17 laptop that I recently ordered came with a personal Thank You note from one of their senior staff members. When is the last time any computer company did that your you?

Call VM and order something. You won't be disappointed...I promise!

"Ordering online was easy, the desktop was built as requested and shipped on time, and arrived in good condition. Setup was quick and easy and I am very happy with this purchase. "

"Item packed well, shipped fast. Item worked great."

"PC arrived on time . And has worked flawlessly since I set it up. Very pleased with the whole transaction."

"Really, a very good experience. I found the web site a bit harder to navigate than I would like (what are the specs on the BluRay player?), but when I sent a query I was given a prompt response. Outstanding shipping package, protecting the computer. Would definitely order again."

Share Velocity Micro's store rating

Velocity Micro is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Velocity Micro is a merchant member
Velocity Micro participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,847 merchant members.