Stores > Velocity Micro

Product & services pricing Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10

2016-08-21

Great Computer, Took To long To Build

"Ordered on 7/30, received on 8/19. It was shipped on 8/17, the original ship date on the order showed 8/14. Since my other computer was down and out for the count, I really needed Velocity Micro to get my new computer to me ASAP. I must admit that the shipping dept. got it to me as soon as they could (2 days), and I really appreciate that. If I had a computer during the weeks I was waiting, I probably wouldn't have cared about the delay as much. My son got married on 8/7 and we had a lot of e-mails, pics and info going back and forth which I couldn't get at home. As far as the computer itself, looks great and seems to perform as promised. I would recommend Velocity Micro to anyone looking to buy a new computer. Looks like I just missed a sale in July when I ordered, and now that I have mine they have another sale. Considering when I got mine, I should get the current sale discount. LOL"

2016-08-12

Finally, I can game at the highest settings!

"I am impressed with my American made customized computer. Pulled it out of the box and was all set to go. All I had to do was tie the cords behind the desk, download my games and I was off to the race.

Thank you!

2016-07-26

Awaiting for shipment

"On my 3rd ship date, no one provided an update. The problems were that they moved and they are back ordered on components"

Rep reply posted Aug-04-2016

A rep from Velocity Micro, Velocity Micro, has responded

“Michael,

Thank you for your patience. We apologize for the delay. Velocity Micro was in the process of moving to a brand new upgraded facility, thus our delivery dates were shifting during that time. To compound the issue, there were several part shortages that have now evened out, and we are fully ontime and ahead in most cases. It looks like your PC was shipped and has been delivered, and hope you enjoy your new Velocity Micro PC!

Regards,

Tamer Eldin
Director, Customer Care
Velocity MIcro”

2016-07-13

Great Computers...Great Company

"This is the 3rd computer that I have purchased from Velocity Micro. The machines have performed flawlessly and so has the company. When I needed to speak with someone there was a person available. I appreciate good quality and good customer service!"

2016-07-05

Recieved on time and runs FAST

"Best laptop I've had. Good processor, graphics card, memory size, etc. Well balanced and fast machine. Not high level gamer but can run most games are reasonable speed and does "normal" tasks very well indeed."

2016-06-23

Velocity Delivers

"I'm very happy with my order from Velocity Micro. I left a few instructions with my order about how and when to deliver my computer to fit my schedule, and they were followed to the letter. The computer itself is in great shape and was delivered safely. The only problem I had is that the power cable was loose in the back of the tower, but luckily I had another one lying around. Since this was a problem with the cable and not the connection pins, I don't think it has much to do with Velocity Micro.

Overall, I am a very satisfied customer. Thanks for a great computer.

2016-06-22

Need printed component list

"This PC consisting of components that are buyer specified there should have been a printed verification with model specs of all major components."

2016-06-13

Great Experience, Great Computer

"I recently purchased a PC from Velocity Micro. The online ordering process was very easy. They shipped it exactly when their site predicted it would ship. It was very well packaged, and once I unpacked it and set it up it ran great. I opened the case to install a data drive from my old computer, and the inside was immaculate; they had carefully routed all the power cables to keep good airflow, and tied off all unused cables. Once the computer was up and running it was far quieter than my old PC, and runs much cooler also. Their tech. support is also very good - they helped me solve a Windows 10 issue in a few minutes on the phone. I highly recommend Velocity Micro."

2016-05-30

BEST OF THE BEST

"Exceeded all expectations. Built like a Swiss watch, delivered exactly as ordered and bloatware free. What more could you ask for?"

2016-05-09

Yahoo! I'm no longer 10 years behind the time!

"Very prompt, great packaging, easy to use and has everything I ordered. Looking forward to getting to know my new laptop a lot better!"

2016-05-04

Velocity Computer

"Received the computer and the packaging was above standard! Unboxed the computer and within minutes it was up and running! Very very very nice case and design. It is a gift for my daughter for her home / work. She is very pleased. One item of concern, when I was loading programs, the cd/dvd drive was very noisy at times. Maybe a break in period as it is quiet now, but I've never had a drive do that. Anyway, I'm considering ordering another one!"

Loving my new Raptor

"I received my new rig in just over two weeks . My first purchase with Velocity but it
won't be my last .

The Best

"I have bought several computers from Velocity Micro and could not be happier! They are top-notch professionals and have the best products and customer service!"

This review was modified by scopist_jim on April 13 2016 10:34:35 AM

Unbelievable

"I ordered the new ASUS PG348Q 34" curved monitor from Velocity Micro. The transaction and delivery could not have been easier.
I will definitely order from there again!

2016-04-05

Great service

"Yes i would use you again, Thanks
James Wyatt

Share Velocity Micro's store rating

Velocity Micro is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Velocity Micro is a merchant member
Velocity Micro participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,517 merchant members.