• Velocity Micro Velocity Micro Elite Status

Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.69/10 9.69/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.17/10 9.17/10

What is this?

2015-07-29

"Actually, almost everything was good, however, I was told by Dave that I was eligable for a copy of the new Batman game based on the video card I purchased. However that game was not in the package and no instructions were included regarding attaining it. Also, I sent two emails to the company asking for information and have yet to get a reply... :("

2015-07-24

"This is my second VM product in the last 10 years. first Purchase still going strong and has never given me any problems. I wouldnt waste my money on any other product out there. Once you buy a VM product you will never buy anything else. Made in America with the highest quality components available and hand assembled ... this is the best you can buy with your money no matter how much you spend."

2015-07-12

This is my 2nd Velocity and I am never disappointed from beginning to end nothing but knowledge, experience and professionalism."

2015-07-08

"Velocity Micro is an awesome company. It was a pleasure doing business with the folks there. They answered all my questions and their tech support is world class!"

2015-07-03

"This is the place to go for those who want to order a custom that will meet their needs. Ordering and customizing was a breeze, and the computer was shipped before the estimated shipping date. I especially love the absence of bloatware on my new system. You've got a winning formula Velocity, keep it up."

2015-06-29

"It was very easy to customize a computer that fit my needs. Not only was the website easy to use but I got a personal email asking about my needs and they even found an option that would work better for me that cost less money. Very happy with the service from Velocity Micro."

2015-06-12

"Very small and quiet, runs fast. Does everything I need"

2015-06-12

"Not needing an absolute screamer I bought a Z25 and kluged it up with the intel 7 processor a solid state drive and many other goodies. It is easily the best machine I have ever owned and I used to be a computer tech and buyer for the company I worked for. I had a problem with the Soundblaster Recon 3D sound card which was quickly diagnosed and replace. Customer service with the company is one of the best I have ever worked with."

2015-06-01

"VM put me the machine of my dreams. I had been a Dell man for over 20 years but the Raptor Z95 with the Titan X video card is not like any machine I have owned. I feel like I traded in my Toyota for a BMW. The sales person made sure I got just what I needed, and even suggested I buy the monitor from someone because they don't make them and just resale others. Setting up the machine the service folks were exceptional and even helped with some windows issues I had. Pretty pricey but a great value for what I got. (A little cheaper than a comparable Dell workstation and about half the price of a comparable Apple (although they did not offer any of the latest advancements my VM machine has.)"

2015-05-31

"I'm a return customer to Velocity Micro. Their warranty service, tech-support, and website convenience is top notch.
If I'm buying a new PC, or just upgrading components, they make it easy. My experience (about ten years) with this company is that they are reliable and fair to deal with."

2015-05-30

"I've been a Velocity Micro customer for a while, and they never disappoint. One of the best compliments I can give them is: I have an old Vista laptop from 2007 that, at the time, was very high-end. It still runs today, and I use it as my backup laptop. In all that time, the only thing that's wrong with it is the battery.

The care and attention they give each laptop is evident. A big bonus: they don't preload tons of crap software you don't want. They consistently produce a pristine, premium laptop that comes with great documentation and support."

2015-05-26

"Excellent service, quality parts, and quick shipping."

2015-05-22

"Was shipped on time and came within the couple days! Very quick and fast. Extremely satisfied with product given. Thanks!"

2015-05-10

"Thank you guys for a great machine at a great price! "

2015-05-08

"I got everything I wanted, and didn't get bloat-ware I didn't want!"

Share Velocity Micro's store rating

Velocity Micro is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Velocity Micro is a merchant member
Velocity Micro participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,713 merchant members.