Store Information Store Info
  • Rating 8.90/10 488 reviews

Velocity Micro is a merchant member
    Velocity Micro participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,874 merchant members.
  • Velocity Micro contact information

Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.79/10 6.79/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.43/10 6.43/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.36/10 5.36/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10

"So far, the Z30 Edge I bought has met my expectations, which were high. The system runs cooler than I expected, possibly because it has a 750ti video card instead of the 760 that the review model had. The system arrived in a timely manner, and I easily able to track its status from order through shipping."

"My computer arrived in perfect working order, with the exception of a USB Wifi device that would not work at anything over 5.6 MB. I phoned tech support, and after about 2 minutes of conversation they overnighted me another one, brand new in the box. After 2 weeks of using the PC I am very pleased with its performance."

"Great computer, great company. This is my forth from these guys, and it arrived on time and is running perfectly. As always, real craftsmanship! The big global brands don't offer the level of performance and customization you can get from VM. Also, made and supported in America by company employees, not outsourced...very important to me. Highly recommended."

"Bought two Edge Z-30 computers each custom configured. Computers worked great right out of the box. Wanted to support a Virginia company.

Called Customer Care on hold for 15 minutes just to get to the front of the queue then all I got was the opportunity to leave a voice mail. Never received a call back.

modified review Rep reply posted Apr-14-2014

Velocity Micro, Velocity Micro rep has responded

“Mothersheart,

I apologize you were unable to get in touch with one of our support representatives. Please contact me at support@velocitymicro.com with a good time and number to reach you and I will give you a call! Thank you for being a Velocity Micro customer, and we are thrilled you are enjoying your new PCs!

Regards,
Customer Care Team
Velocity Micro”

"Ordered 3 computers and they shipped without 3 keyboards and mice I had ordered. I ordered the $15 dollar cheap ones so I went and bought some at Best Buy. A little inconvenient. The only other problem I had was that the case dimensions on the website were incorrect and luckily I found that out as the sales rep took physical measurements and gave them to me. He said the website must not have been updated. This could have been a major problem because I have limited space in my office. "

"Great product. A few hiccups with shipping but very happy upon arrival."

"Velocity Micro is everything that they flaunt to be. American made - yes sir, you betcha. Hand crafted & assembled - yes sir you betcha. Lightning fast ? That solid state processor is the cats meow"

"Ordered online. Followed build online. Tracked shipment via UPS online.
Computer arrived as ordered. Everything worked out of the box.

"When a third party pc mover corrupted my boot sector, Velocity Micro walked me through a new Windows 8.1 install with drivers. Their support was friendly, quick, and thorough. Once rebuilt, my Z25 is a champ!"

"I am very happy the computer is lightning quick I have no complaints I would highly recommend it"

"Best PC ever! Great value, excellent performance, great service."

"The shipping time could be improved, but the overall quality of the product was well worth the wait."

"This VM computer is absolutely beautiful, and runs current graphic intense games flawlessly. The case is quiet, and sleek. Aside from a minor installation miscommunication (resolved), a non working game key # (resolved), and a delay in production/shipping, I am very pleased with the end product. This is my first high end gaming rig, and I couldn't be happier with the performance of Velocity Micro! Thanks everyone at VM."

"Computer took about a week longer than estimated to arrive at my home. Otherwise service was fine. Packing was excellent. Will send update once I get it up and running."

"It was easy to use the website. When I did some research about the reputation of Velocity Micro, I found that they consistently ranked in the top five of reviews I read. The particular computer I ordered consistently ranked in top two or three. The computer shipped exactly when they said it would and it arrived in perfect working order with good instructions. I had it up and running within a half an hour."