Stores > Velocity Micro

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.33/10 8.33/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.58/10 9.58/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.50/10 8.50/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
Voice your opinion! Review Velocity Micro by clicking a star below.

2017-09-15

excellent

"Excellent feedback to guide me."

2017-09-06

5th one in 12 years

"They're great and Dave is great. Very happy with this company and their customer service. "

2017-09-05

I'm replacing my "Jack of All Trades" Desktop PC

"There are a lot of configurable options with a Velocity Micro machine. This is great if you're a gear head. I spent a lot of time researching different options on-line to help make a decision. I wish their site had more details and guidance.

What are the benefits and differences of different video cards? Why would I choose a different motherboard? Do I need a more powerful power supply? These questions are not easily answerable in their product configurater.

Nevertheless, I think I've educated myself enough to choose the computer I'll be using for the next five years. Here we go!

2017-09-03

Finally someone who really kno

"A company that really understands the conflict between gamer desires vs budget. The customization was great. Couldn't get my dream machine but got a GREAT machine for the money."

2017-09-01

Build and order

"Fast and easy-to-follow build process. Salesperson (Dave) was very helpful throughout the process"

2017-08-25

Customer service helped me find what I was looking for.

"I was going to get one computer but would need to customize it. Thankfully, I was directed to another that fit my needs without going nuts. "

2017-08-08

"I really appreciate that when I called a technical support engineer picked up the phone. He was knowledgeable, patient and made it easy.
Thanks

2017-07-19

Meh

"you on line chat was kinda funny. For 5 minutes I keep getting the message all reps were busy. Est wait time 30 secs. Longest 30 secs I have ever seen."

2017-07-11

Very easy

"This is not my first Velocity Micro purchase so that should say it all right there. The quality of PC's are high end feeling without the high end cost. I also like how easy it is to configure the exact unit specifications for your needs. Keep up the great work."

2017-07-07

Product didn't hold up

"My experience with VM was positive throughout the sales and delivery stages. However, the computer (a desktop tower) did not hold up past its one-year warranty period. Shortly after, both the motherboard and graphics card failed. I've never experienced this before with any previous PC. VM's tech support was not as helpful as it could have been, asking me to perform tests on the machine that I am not qualified to do. I decided to get the computer repaired locally rather than send it back to VM for possible warranty repairs for the cards. I wanted to like this machine and recommend VM to others but now I can't. "

2017-07-05

Where's the 4th of July?

"ood experience overall but I don't see the discount the "ends today" for $60."

Rep reply posted Jul-06-2017

A rep from Velocity Micro, Velocity Micro, has responded

“Christopher,

Thanks for the order and for your review. The $60 instant discount was applied automatically to your order. You'll actually see it listed as a separate line item in the itemized list of components you received in your confirmation email. Sorry for any confusion. If you have additional questions, feel free to give us a call or email.”

2017-07-05

"impressive product.... phone service is rushed like it is an on commission sales event"

2017-06-29

return Customer

"I hope this experience is as good as the last!"

2017-06-24

Great experience

"Great experience, I do not know when the next day will be shipped, look forward to"

2017-06-22

Wouldn't turn on

"At the price I paid I expected my laptop to work as soon as I pressed the on button. The computer turned on but would not boot up. After an hour I called a bored tech support who told me I had a known Microsoft problem and I had to take out and reinsert the battery. If it is a known problem the laptop should not have left the factory. Now I'm facing another problem, Microsoft tells me I don't have a valid serial number. "

Share Velocity Micro's store rating

Velocity Micro is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Velocity Micro is a merchant member
Velocity Micro participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,436 merchant members.