• Address: 835 Grove Rd

Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.92/10 7.92/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.00/10 8.00/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.00/10 6.00/10

What is this?

"The Edge Z55 is my third Velocity Micro PC. Their PCs have always been reliable and easy to upgrade. I am completely happy with their product. Can't comment on their tech support because I've never had to use them."

"Quality machine, parts, and well assembled. The only minor issue was that it shipped about a week or so later than estimated ship date."

"Ordering was a breeze with helpful tips, everything that was ordered or promised was dilivered, and Velocity even installed the newest version hardware automaticly
without telling them to, even if it wasnt in the ordering sheet. Followup and customer service is grade A. Highly recomended.

"It came earlier than the date I saw when I ordered it."

"Great service from the salesman through the pick-up of my new laptop."

"Rick Smith was very helpful and supportive in guiding me through the building process. He explained some changes that he recommended in my initial set-up. Overall a pleasant and relaxed process.
Thanks

"We just received the computer! The process of buying it was very good. Customer service was helpful."

"I recently built myself a new PC to replace my Edge E2250 that I purchased from VM in 2008. The games I play these days are much more demanding and a 1st gen quad core and DDR2 RAM can only do so much. Despite that, even after six years it never suffered a single hardware failure. It also never suffered a BSOD that wasn’t due to driver issues with specific games. In short, it epitomized the biggest reason to get a pre-built PC: professional-grade assembly and QA.

That PC has been with me through years of military service, immigration to another country and years of university, and it still works today like it did the day I received it. I can say now definitively that if you want a pre-built that is made with love, Velocity Micro is the company to go with.

"Our new Very costly velocity Raptor Z95 computer was custom built to our needs as we requested. We were assured that cloning of or old computer's hard drive and transferring to the velocity computer would not be an issue. It is a serious issue. We specified the need for a computer that will handle heavy duty video editing. A majority of our old programs will load and or work on our new velocity computer. None of our printers will load on the the velocity computer. What we seem to have received is a gaming console. On that a game that was to be included was not installed. Will have to be installed board and all. ASUS 20" monitor has Terrible very soft audio/sound. We now have to shell out additional considerable funds for additional computer components, and to a computer tech to try to straighten out our new computer. Straight up, our new velocity just sits there collection dust. Felt proud to support an American company. Wound up being a Huge over priced disappointment. We are much better off utilizing our old Dell. It is slow but everything we depend on works. Will NOT recommend your company or products."

Velocity Micro, Velocity Micro rep has responded

“I'm sorry to hear that your system was not what you expected, but we're a little unclear on exactly the issues that you're experiencing with it. We are not the manufacturer of the monitor you purchased, but we are happy to swap it for something you'll be happy with or troubleshoot the issues you're having. Our support team has reached out to you several times in an attempt to help with your data transfer and printer installation as well as address your concerns with no response. Your satisfaction is very important to us; we remain willing to assist in any way possible.”

"The customer service was excellent. My only issues have been with the power button sticking in the beginning (seems okay now) and the fan is noisier than my previous computers though it isn't obnoxious. "

Velocity Micro, Velocity Micro rep has responded

“Thanks for the review, MartiB! Please let us know if we can do anything else to assist you.”

"Their sales person worked closely with me to develop the high-performance computer system my end user needed. The specifications were complex and detailed, and the delivery window was specific and firm, but the Velocity rep was not the least bit ruffled, even when I sent him the wrong specs partway through our discussions on developing the system. He called me and we cleared it up. He also called me to suggest a more compatible part while the system was being built. My end user loves his new Velocity so much, he is buying another one -- and I hijacked his old one! ;-)"

Velocity Micro, Velocity Micro rep has responded

“Thanks for the review! We're happy to hear that you had such a great experience with our team!”

"Velocity Micro has excellent presentation, from the website to the sales chat function, they could do no wrong. The ability to get parts beyond what is offered on the website is a definite plus, and the sales team is timely when responding to voicemails and emails. The final product arrived safe and sound thanks to good packaging and FedEx (please stick with FedEx, UPS wouldn't do sent packages any favors).

My only gripes are that the power cable to my solid state drive got knocked out during shipping (a quick fix, though) and that my requested program of Microsoft Security Essentials wasn't installed. However, this is not enough to dock a star.

Keep up the good work! :)

Velocity Micro, Velocity Micro rep has responded

“Thanks! We will keep up the good work and appreciate your review.”

"What Dell used to be... Velocity is now... plus."

"Previous velocity desktop was still working fine after nearly ten years but I needed more processing power and updated graphics.

New computer was shipped quickly and arrived safely. Set up was a breeze and I REALLY appreciate the fact there was no bloatware to deal with!

Workmanship is obviously exceptional and I will definitely purchase from velocity again in the future!

"I was in a little jam and needed a new computer quicker than they would normally make one. They produced and were very helpful in getting me started with the new one. If you want it done right, call Velocity Micro."

Velocity Micro is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Velocity Micro is a merchant member
Velocity Micro participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,877 merchant members.