VehicleHistory.com Reviews - vehiclehistory.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 9.33/10 383 reviews

VehicleHistory.com is not a merchant member
VehicleHistory.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!

"Report never came up, so much for your 3 free look ups!!!!!"

"Gorgeous...your data saved me from annoying dealer who wants to sell bad quality vehicle to us. Thanks and we will use your service again in the future."

"Hello...I just found your website yesterday and I'm very happy with it. Easy to use, easy to join, easy to purchase and get the data so fast. Thanks."

EABandC's Avatar
Located in Maricopa, AZ...work where ever people need our help and talents here in the Valley or Nationwide!

"The service gave me the same information as CarFax at a much lower cost to my bottom line. Happy to have such a great option for obtaining the vehicle history."

"Finally I found my dream car. Thanks for the data and for the service"

"Very good service and price. Thanks a ton."

"Guys...I write this review to let you know that I'm very satisfied with your service. Thanks for the data...100% accurate!"

"Excellent data. Fast delivery and easy to access website. Recommended!"

"I'm very satisfied with both your service and the vehicle data that I've received from your site. Thanks again."

"Kudos for all people at Vehicle History for their professional service. Great support to clients all the time. Will use this service again for the next vehicle purchase project for my office."

"Affordable price for an excellent service and professional data. I will give you 10 stars if I can :D."

"A reliable company and trustworthy staff. The customer service gave me assistance from start to finish. They made me comfortable during my registration to Vehicle History. I'm a very happy customer!"

"Thanks for the vehicle data. Complete and detailed."

"Found this site on Google and very happy. Just made my first purchased and the vehicle data has been delivered quickly as their promised. No problem with my transaction or the vehicle data. High quality in all aspects."

"Five stars all the way! With your vehicle data, I confident to find the best vehicle for myself A.S.A.P. Thank you and will refer my friends and family to your site."