Stores > Vegascart

702-884-9926
      Support@vegascart.com
      702-884-9926

Product & services pricing Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
Voice your opinion! Review Vegascart by clicking a star below.
2016-08-11

Fradulant Product Key - Not responding to my contact.

"DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY!! I have just tried to re-install my MS Office product and Microsoft have blocked my product key because it was pirated and sold on many times. I have tried to email the company but they are not responding to my emails! They is no phone number for me to call. I have reported them to Microsoft and I'm now out of pocket!"

2015-02-17

"I do not know about other people's experience with this company, but mine was horrendous. I ordered Windows for a Mac. Nothing on their site said that the product had to be shipped to the billing address, in fact there was an option to ship to a different address. Since I picked that option, they canceled my ordered. I tried to call and email repeatedly to get the ordered fulfilled by having it sent to the billing address, I never got a response. Terrible, terrible company. "

2014-05-06

"Ordered online and it asked to call back to verify the phone number. When i called in it went to a voice mail where i stated my order number and name. I then received an email asking to call a number in the UK 020 3129 3039 which i was not about to do as this is a Nevada company and it looked like fraud. When i tried calling customer service to verify the order it went to voice mail again. I tried to send a message to the customer service and they stated "Our security dept did cancel your order
We can NOT disclose the reasons
We advise NOT to place the orders in our store". Not sure why i was given the run around as all i was trying to do was purchase something for mother's day.

2014-04-16

"Got the software I wanted at less than half the price! Download was straight from the manufacturer's site. Everything installed properly. I'm trying to figure out all the bells & whistles."

2013-12-02

"Quick expedited service. Will definitely use again in the future."

2013-10-11

"Fast service. Product as listed"

2013-10-07

"Thank you!! Fast and Great"

2013-09-10

"This was my first purchase from Vegascart, and while it didn't go totally smoothly, Vegascart did promptly fix the problem. The initial email I received with the product key and download link didn't operate the way the email said, and didn't result in an installable download file. When I sent a message about the problem, they provided a new email with a different link that worked correctly, and I successfully installed my software. "

2013-09-01

"No problems whatsoever . . . very pleased with your service."

2013-08-31

"I searched for cheapest for Norton Security.
paid $16.00 roughly USD. Had to wait about 24hrs. for download link. thats it ! Easy Peasy !!! Ty for having name brand software and a big discount price !!

2013-08-30

"Service was excellent and product was received within 3 days!"

2013-08-29

"I received everything as described and it was cheaper than anywhere else."

2013-08-28

"Very competitively priced! Exactly what I needed. Full 24-hour turn-around on download order, but not unreasonable. Would definitely use them again!"

2013-08-26

"I ordered the latest version of Norton 360, someone called me later in the day to verify the order. I could not understand anything the person said and told him so. Later in the day I checked my order and found it had been cancelled. When I called back the next day I could barely understand the person but got enough to know that my order had been cancelled because I did not verify the order when the other person called. I have had a good experience in the past, but this is some of the worst customer service I have ever seen. I will not use you again as long as your agents can’t speak the language. "

2013-08-20

"Simple and easy. The only place I could find a good deal on Bitdefender Antivirus. "

Share Vegascart's store rating

Vegascart is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Vegascart is not a merchant member
Vegascart does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!