Vegascart Reviews - vegascart.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 9.17/10 275 reviews

Vegascart is not a merchant member
Vegascart does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!

"Got the software I wanted at less than half the price! Download was straight from the manufacturer's site. Everything installed properly. I'm trying to figure out all the bells & whistles."

"Quick expedited service. Will definitely use again in the future."

"Fast service. Product as listed"

"Thank you!! Fast and Great"

Rating 8/104/5

"This was my first purchase from Vegascart, and while it didn't go totally smoothly, Vegascart did promptly fix the problem. The initial email I received with the product key and download link didn't operate the way the email said, and didn't result in an installable download file. When I sent a message about the problem, they provided a new email with a different link that worked correctly, and I successfully installed my software. "

"No problems whatsoever . . . very pleased with your service."

"I searched for cheapest for Norton Security.
paid $16.00 roughly USD. Had to wait about 24hrs. for download link. thats it ! Easy Peasy !!! Ty for having name brand software and a big discount price !!

"Service was excellent and product was received within 3 days!"

"I received everything as described and it was cheaper than anywhere else."

"Very competitively priced! Exactly what I needed. Full 24-hour turn-around on download order, but not unreasonable. Would definitely use them again!"

"I ordered the latest version of Norton 360, someone called me later in the day to verify the order. I could not understand anything the person said and told him so. Later in the day I checked my order and found it had been cancelled. When I called back the next day I could barely understand the person but got enough to know that my order had been cancelled because I did not verify the order when the other person called. I have had a good experience in the past, but this is some of the worst customer service I have ever seen. I will not use you again as long as your agents can’t speak the language. "

"Simple and easy. The only place I could find a good deal on Bitdefender Antivirus. "

"Order three license version of Ms office 2010 for home and student. Received a prompt acknowledgement of my order by email. As per the website instructions, I was given a call by Vegascart to my phone number to verify my order. I was out when I was called so called back soon after and within a couple of hours had the product code for my software. Downloaded and installed software per instructions and everything worked fine. Price for software very competitive. Very happy with my purchase."

"Vegascart is a very reliable company,they are very professionals."

"Great transaction, arrived as promised, great price."