VebeeCoupons

"Worst online company ever. I Should've read any reviews before my purchase. Good luck getting your money back when your purchase doesn't arrive. Don't buy anything from Vebee. Just try getting a hold of them... No answer at their janky phone number."

"Even though I ordered two products, I only received one of the products. I have tried contacting them through their website, via email and on the phone but have had no response whatsoever. I am looking for a refund and have contacted the BBB to help resolve this matter. I would not recommend ordering anything from this company or their apparent affiliate SparkPlugAuto.com."

modified review This review was modified by jensenkm on November 25 2013 12:45:30 PM

"I ordered a simple phone holster from this company on 10/13/12. I was told it shipped out on 10/23/12. I never received it. I sent an e-mail to the company and was told that the order was still being processed. I received an e-mail last week saying they were shipping it on 11/16/12. Got an e-mail yesterday that said it was shipped out on 11/19/12. We'll see if it goes out. As you can see its been six weeks and still no package. Pitiful excuse for a company. I would not ever buy from these clowns again!"

"Absolutely terrible. I will never buy at product from them again. Placed order on 10/14/12 and then received an email saying my order would ship in 2-3 business days. It did not ship until 10/25/12!! I tried emailing an calling them. I thought they went out of business. Finally got a hold of them and they gave me a bunch of BS."

"Love it, great prices and fast shipping! Will definitely be back, thanks Vebee!"

"Ordered a product from their site in order to save a few dollars over Amazon.com. Four days later received email saying my order had been canceled with no explanation. Now 10 days later I still have no credit back to my account. I've filed a dispute with my credit card."

Vebee is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Vebee is not a merchant member
Vebee does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!