Vebee Reviews - vebee.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 3.33/10 3 reviews

Vebee is not a merchant member
Vebee does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!

"Absolutely terrible. I will never buy at product from them again. Placed order on 10/14/12 and then received an email saying my order would ship in 2-3 business days. It did not ship until 10/25/12!! I tried emailing an calling them. I thought they went out of business. Finally got a hold of them and they gave me a bunch of BS."

"Love it, great prices and fast shipping! Will definitely be back, thanks Vebee!"

"Ordered a product from their site in order to save a few dollars over Amazon.com. Four days later received email saying my order had been canceled with no explanation. Now 10 days later I still have no credit back to my account. I've filed a dispute with my credit card."